It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:27 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 903 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 ... 37  Next
 Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 7.1 2016 
GT Truther

Post Re: Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 7.1 2016
Dondep wrote:
If so, the importance is on the messages and not the visual confirmation of the (orb) messengers.

I'm not in agreement with this assertion Don..as a matter of fact, quite the opposite.
Don't you realize it has been the enormous obstacle for a contactee to deal with?
The messages are seemingly consistent for our world, but, the proof of witnessing authentic origins, are what has been interfered with. Non-earth bound origins, not the messenger. I have no ego with this experience. Hmm
A Picture can explain what a thousand words may fail to do...I speculate these visuals are answers to a lot of your past questions.
It's curious you should flip side the priority proofs at this time? Hmm
These are never-before-seen evidences on multi-levels...For those who have the eyes...In time, as understanding is sought, the Spirit, within, as always faithful, will guide. These visuals, are important to help explain where a lot of our mysteries are derived, the plausible realities shown. I hope, at the least, you appreciate it? I keep in mind, this isn't just for a few as it has been in the past. We're at a 'cross roads' in history.

Dex

Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:22 am
GT Truther

(1977)

Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:18 am
GT Truther

midnight wrote:
You are ignoring the big things. Who cares what the name of the peanut butter was? No problem. Let me ask once more. How many people were in the Kennedy kill car? 4 or 6? Do you remember the conspiracy theory that the driver did it? Where are our kidneys, and what is a kidney punch? Have you not payed attention to the world map all these years. Where are we in the Milky Way galaxy?

Back to the orbs and Donald Trump. Let's focus on that. I give up on you people.

Midnight, that was exactly my point when I brought up the touch-stones of the "Mandela Effect". Or were you discussing something entirely unrelated? When bringing up a theory, such as Flat Earth or Mandela Effect, we of necessity use references in order to communicate an idea and thus as always are limited by semantics as a result. By definition, the "Mandela Effect" is so named because of names, words, numbers, etc becoming blurred over time. If you want to bring up the JFK assassination, I'll share how my own understanding grew from the VERY LIMITED VIEW of Dealey Plaza that was always presented....which essentially focused on the perspective from the Zapruder location and an oblique view of the so-called "grassy knoll". Nowadays, I look at the entire panorama from a perspective above the entire area, beginning with the entrance onto Houston Street (and no-one ever questioned at the time and rarely since - WHY was the motorcade detoured thusly???????) FULL STOP - PUN INTENDED - WHY was the motorcade forced to make that turn so it could then be guided into the killing zone bereft of Secret Service agents? I didn't make that "turn" onto Houston, once I learned the whole layout of the killing zone, until I burned that image of the agent shrugging his shoulders to his boss as if to say "why are you ordering me off my job?!?" into my brain.

By now you and everyone else in this community has seen the footage in which the SS detail is ordered off the presidential limousine. There were several pairs of shooters that were in place, including at the Daltek building, the roof of the courthouse, the opposite side of the plaza, and James Files behind the fence at the grassy knoll.....and I include Zapruder and other ancillary members of the assassination team in the conspiracy.....and having watched Files' confession from inside a prison in which he detailed how he was the follow-up shooter in case the main pairs failed in their mission (they did, thus his WAS the fatal shot, and the bullet casing he bit into and left at the scene was even found by a father-son team that literally dug it up in 1987 and his dental imprint matched), do we need to continually go over whether Greer turned around and shot from inside the car? Witnesses have confirmed a bullet went through the windshield from the front, and we have the identities of that shooter, whether he was in the sewer hole and signaled by "umbrella man" or whether the two pairs of shooters on the far side of the plaza had a hand in that shot or not......to my mind, and to the subconscious of many, they are ALL of them guilty, as they ALL knowingly took part by agreeing to the conspiracy, knowingly traveling either by car or plane to the city, knowingly accepting forged identities, even knowingly listening to the coded signals issued over the radio. Do we need to build a panorama of the plaza and position little models of shooters in position?

If I considered the "Mandela Effect" fully, I would have to say that I do NOT buy into the theory that we have all had the past reality re-made other than means of our own consciousness being raised and memories blurred or in some cases eliminated. If a Jewish-sounding Berenstein has been re-named Bear-and-stain, to emphasize bears perhaps, or to avoid sounding overly semitic, the Destiny of the Message is not that we have been transported to a different reality en masse, but that our motivations and understandings may have changed and thus we have changed the way the past reality is presented.

If, on the other hand, you believe we have been transported as seems to be inferred in the 'Destiny of the Mandela Effect Message', then I accept your belief in that - I just wouldn't share it. Pending further proof, that is. And the position of our galaxy as portrayed by cartographers that I only paid attention to when it came to terrestrial areas isn't a fair comparison to someone like myself, who wouldn't be able to tell the difference. Maybe they ARE placing it in a different quadrant of the sky, but I wouldn't know so I can't be suspicious about it, thus my opinion on that particular issue would be voided.

----------------------------------------------

Dex, I am not denying that your orbs have significance - at least to you. I can fully accept that they may have messages of profound import for humanity, messages they may be trying to get you to convey to us since you appear to be their contactee-of-note. Let's assume that is true; now, what is the Destiny of their Messages? I once co-invented a board game, made a version of it that was (and I say this in modesty but to convey an important fact) so "breath-takingly beautiful" that my boss spontaneously wrote out a $5,000 check to help me start a company to make more. Soon two other officers in the company that I worked for had done the same, and Dodeccamente was born. The bitter lesson, years later, is that virtually everyone that had poured money into it were only interested in the potential profitability of the product --- judged by how it appeared visually and in the quality of the materials used. They just never actually played it, except in a few torturous games in the beginning when I had them beta-test it themselves. Now I and the other main co-inventor still play it, mostly over the phone because we live 3 hours apart, and we've even played with other players over the phone as well - we had a game going in which one player was in PA, one in DC, and the other in Arizona. In fact I even played it on average once a day for over 10 years, and as I said, still play on occasion with my good friend and co-inventor, but the simple fact is, few people can overcome a mysterious form of intimidation with understanding it at first. Like riding a bicycle, it can take a few attempts before it finally "appears" to them and then they can play it with ease and we zip around the board at high speed, having great fun with the 'real' (i.e. the allegory it's a template for) game.

My point in sharing that is to explain how much more important the Destiny of the Message is; Dodeccamente was like the Greek sirens.....it pulled people in because of it's visual appeal, but it's like the Sword In The Stone - they see the visual and think WOW! but then don't have the temperament to actually plow forward and learn it to the point where it's a real joy to indulge in. It will be my most valuable leisure pursuit post-shift, when electronics and musical instruments aren't available, but the circle of initiates that has gotten to the inner sanctum of actually enjoying it are few and far between, and I've had to come to accept that.

In your case, with the orbs, let's assume we've gotten to the point where their appearance is accepted. What are they telling us? Messages like the crop-circle makers? Warnings? Pure entertainment of light? What? Is there some kind of discipline to engage in before being welcomed into the inner sanctum of orb-appreciators? I've an open mind, so do tell. BTW, I'll re-read your latest, as I am commenting on your first response since my last post, but I only briefed your second one. I'll study it later, this is just my first take.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:56 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Dondep wrote:
In your case, with the orbs, let's assume we've gotten to the point where their appearance is accepted. What are they telling us? Messages like the crop-circle makers? Warnings? Pure entertainment of light? What? I their some kind of discipline to engage in before being welcomed into the inner sanctum of orb-appreciators? I've an open mind, so do tell. BTW, I'll re-read your latest, as I am commenting on your first response since my last post, but I only briefed your second one. I'll study it later, this is just my first take.

And in your case...that's good DonD, that's what's needed, catching the drift, deciphering the obvious, yet, not so obvious.

Dex

Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:28 pm
GT Truther

Here's what I came on to share; this is the first section of my latest tome on http://dondep.com :

Quote:
dondep "tells the world"

THURSDAY, MARCH 23, 2017

Who Would Horsewhip George Soros

How PizzaGate Led To PedoGate Which Leads To Unmasking The So-called 'Deep State'

~Panic Sets In As Take-Down of Globalism Proceeds~

First, let me set something straight for the readers. I'm writing this to address my peers, my contemporaries, thinking people who are interested in why the world is the way it is. These are the people I grew up with, worked with, played with, lived with. They are also people that – for the most part – seem to have lost many of the critical thinking skills they were blessed to be educated with. I view that with such alarm that I'm often paralyzed when I try to articulate the problem and how I can account for it. Despite any strenuous remonstrations on my part, it's as if mass brainwashing has reached its zenith and nothing can be done short of forcing the truth out in congressional investigations a la Watergate.

Or commence mass citizen arrests and public floggings of the hypocritical and corrupt satanists groomed into power at present, which I obviously can't and won't advocate. In fact, I'm warning that the so-called “authorities” should prepare for this if they continue to engage in character assassination, dissemination of false narratives, unlawful surveillance, unfettered corruption and conspiracies of varying degrees to murder or otherwise destroy opponents of the so-called 'Deep State'. People out in the heartland, or what those in the coastal urbs call "Trumpland" derisively, could end up falling prey to the effort to create dissension and chaos and cooperate fully in the endeavor. I've heard some of the darkest talk I've ever heard in political discourse, making innuendoes of "pitchforks" and "tarring and feathering" seem almost quaint by comparison.

It's becoming more self-evident that a huge social chasm has opened up between a new set of sides, or opponents – the miniscule number of the enormously rich and powerful one-percent of the globalist elite, together with shrinking swaths of their minions, pitted in a desperate attempt to keep the masses from 'waking up' and taking matters into their own hands. The One Percent, rather the Top One Percent of the One Percent, are reliant on this shrinking body of servants and vassals, who are for the most part suburbanites and urbanites that are engaged in the dissemination of information and financial instruments along with the professional classes of engineers, architects, pilots, technicians, etc. Most of this group are seemingly average people, in many cases over-worked, who (naively) trust the mainstream media to provide them with generally accurate reporting on the events of the day. Most of them also rarely question the narrative that appears to flow seamlessly across the many platforms that constitute this “mainstream media”, ownership of which has now shrunk from over 50 companies in the early 1980s to only 6 today, and these 6 have also paired up with (conspired with, let's be frank) many of the online behemoths that constitute “social media” (Facebook and Google, primarily).

It's very telling that the original motto of the founders of Google - “Do No Evil” - is no longer in evidence in their marketing. Translation: they are now knowingly engaged in evil and don't care.

Knowing this, it's easy to understand why these “average Americans” (or naive sheeple, depending on one's POV) echo the platitudinous “solidarity” and “tolerance” and other examples of the once-dynamic verbiage of the traditional 'Left' even as they continue to alienate once-faithful and patriotic Americans. The handful among them exhorting the rest on rely almost exclusively on the use of ridicule and fear....fear of a reality that they themselves have nearly brought to conclusion only to see it potentially taken down in Trump's America.

Now, many (if not a majority) of today's “Left” are actually globalists clothed in sheep's clothing. They've mastered the language and now use all possible avenues they control, being that they own the airwaves, own the distribution of internet access, own the companies that produce 'content', select who will be the super-stars of tomorrow, who will be the Wizard-Of-Oz-like faces to their voice, and who will be the CEO of United States Inc. Simply put, the forces of globalism have hijacked the Democratic party of the United States, just as they have operated in the past through the Republican party when it suited their purposes. Their adversary isn't the Republican party or conservatives generally; Trump – a patriotic nationalist who transcends party – in fact is often unaware of even WHY they have pitted enormous sums and spun gigantic lies and evil narratives against him, because they feel he 'stole' the power of the presidency from them, DESPITE the incredible level of corruption and theft, outright lying and electoral fraud they had convinced themselves would guarantee them control.

Continue reading at http://dondep.com

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:35 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Lots of words Dondep.
But using few words, was Kennedy killed in a car containing 4 or 6 people?
And if you saw the James Bond film involving Jaws and Dolly with or without braces, do you remember her with braces?
Just answer these 2 questions please.

Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:36 pm
Profile ICQ YIM
GT Truther

There were 4 people in the car when JFK was killed. JFK was in the passenger side of the back seat. Jackie was behind the driver. She leaned over him and then climbed onto the back of the car, then a SS agent helped her. Someone was in the front passenger seat and no one was between him and the driver. I have seen the footage dozens of times. There were not 6 people.

Is someone now saying there were 6 people? Where were the other two? That is BULL. I might have forgotten Jiff or Jiffy, but I have seen the footage many many times. Countless. Watched it over and over. There were 4.

I don't really care about Jiffy Peanut Butter, I preferred Skippy. Chunky Skippy. And don't tell me it was Skip!!!!

Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:01 am
GT Truther

Oh No! you're not going to believe this:

Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:05 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

SO I got curious and looked at images of the JFK assassination. Now all of a sudden there is an extra SEAT between the front and back seat? When did that happen? I have looked at the photos and that famous video recently, like less then 2 years ago. Also, I have a physical copy of The Warren Report. I think there are photos in it. If it shows 3 seats I will really be scratching my head. I have watched the video over and over trying to determine what happened, and comparing the video and photographic evidence with the various theories.

My copy of The Warren Report is buried in a trunk. I'm moving in April so I'll look then. Wondering though, there was a theory that the driver shot Kennedy. There was a re-enactment made. There was NO middle seat. How could that be a theory with 2 people in a middle seat? WTF? Don't tell me the theory never happened. Does anyone else remember the "limo driver killed Kennedy" theory?

Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:51 pm

Lynnwood wrote:
SO I got curious and looked at images of the JFK assassination. Now all of a sudden there is an extra SEAT between the front and back seat? When did that happen? I have looked at the photos and that famous video recently, like less then 2 years ago. Also, I have a physical copy of The Warren Report. I think there are photos in it. If it shows 3 seats I will really be scratching my head. I have watched the video over and over trying to determine what happened, and comparing the video and photographic evidence with the various theories.

My copy of The Warren Report is buried in a trunk. I'm moving in April so I'll look then. Wondering though, there was a theory that the driver shot Kennedy. There was a re-enactment made. There was NO middle seat. How could that be a theory with 2 people in a middle seat? WTF? Don't tell me the theory never happened. Does anyone else remember the "limo driver killed Kennedy" theory?

Yup - I sure do....

But i also remember 4 people in the limo only.

Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:13 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Hi Lynn & Sky

Videos show six people in the limo. Two couples, Four in the back seats, two men in the front seat. I once watched a video in very slow motion showing clearly the limo driver pulling out a handgun and turned and pointed it right at the back seat. No discharge was witnessed. It appeared to me he was responding to whatever threat he thought was occurring.

Dex

Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:18 pm
GT Truther

I assume that everyone heard about the events in London on Wednesday 22nd March 2017 when a car driven by a man who was born here in Britain and converted to Islam was used to kill several people walking on the footpath of Westminster Bridge, and then the car driver ran into the grounds of the British Parliament and killed a policeman before being shot dead

Whilst I was "out and about" in London on that day I was nowhere near the Westminster area. Of course I am sad because some families have lost loved ones and I wish it had not been so.

The media here has been "wall to wall" about what happened, its almost like an odious overdose of coverage that is needed to prevent there being space for something else. I have seen enough on the TV and newspapers to know what we are wanted to know but since I don't watch TV all the time I am happy to say that I have been able to avoid all the pundits exploring every angle of it all, the who, what, why, when, what if, and more...

Above the cringeworthy statements of how wonderful our security services are and allegations of security failures (these two are of course mutually exclusive!) something that is being said which I find agreeable are the calls for continued racial harmony. Also, since what is claimed to be the status symbol of our national pride and Democracy was attacked so to demonstrate how "we will not be cowered" and we will continue to live our lives as a free open fair and tolerant society (etc) the police reopened Westminster Bridge to ordinary people on Thursday afternoon. Its very likely that the politicians pressured the police to do this, whilst the police would have preferred to keep the area out of bounds for several days so that they had more time for their forensic studies.

I have also seen a little about this event on alternative news sources and noted comments suggesting that somehow this could have been a false flag event, possibly designed to stifle discussion of the spying on Trump before he became president and even before he stood for election. Of course I do not know the truth of these allegations but it is the situation that stories about GCHQ having possibly spied upon Donald Trump for the CIA have been sidelined from our media. I thought that its well known that since UK and US laws do not allow each nation's own security services to spy on their own people without court orders or other formalities which give them permission, so there is a tacit but unspoken agreement that the two agencies can spy on the other nation's people, since there are no laws against such forms of intelligence gathering on foreign nationals who are overseas.

Don, you've made me wonder... I suppose that this event could also have been designed to keep the Pedo topic out of the British news. After all, when Pizzagate blows wide open it is almost a certainty that some powerful Brits will be caught up in the mess too.

fr33k, re: Rockerfeller's death, I saw on RMN a story speculating that someone (if such was possible) even worse will replace him. The replacement is a well known man named Bill Gates. I do not know if this story will prove to be true.

Midnight, I was a young boy at the time and know very little about JFK's death. Certainly not how many were in the car at the time. But I do recall Jaws and Daisy in James Bond. I thought that he wore braces but do not recall her wearing them. However having visited the page linked below it seems that she did wear braces, but from the photos a Google search found for me it looks as if they were braided and light sand in colour (to match her ponytail hair design), so could have been easily missed.

https://www.reddit.com/r/JamesBond/comments/3w3f8g/this_might_seem_silly_but_how_many_people/

I do like peanut butter but think that almond nut butter is healthier. Alas its also significantly more expensive - especially since after the Brexit vote the British £Pound has declined somewhat in value! Some years ago when I worked somewhere where there was no place nearby to buy lunch I used to take in sandwiches which I made myself freshly each morning. They were always a mix of nut butters including almond, brazil, cashew, hazelnut and walnut. I do not recall having peanut however. Brazil is good for the heart. Walnut is good for the brain but I found it to have a very strong flavour so it was best if eaten with other nut butters.

Dex, I am not sure about the Orbs, maybe they are curious about us? A type of semi-sentient probes from another dimension? maybe in the future we humans will be able to communicate with them and even befriend them, like we sometimes do with other life-forms?

Simon

Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:12 pm
GT Truther

No Simon, Molly's braces couldn't have been missed. It was in fact the whole point of the scene. Jaws with his metal teeth found his true love with Molly with her braces, It was clearly the message. But that message is no longer there because ...

Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:19 pm
Profile ICQ YIM
GT Truther

midnight wrote:
No Simon, Molly's braces couldn't have been missed. It was in fact the whole point of the scene. Jaws with his metal teeth found his true love with Molly with her braces, It was clearly the message. But that message is no longer there because ...

I remember that seen as well, and I know there were braces on her.

Darn if I can find a single pic of her wearing them.

Kind of give credence to multiple time lines IMO.

Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:30 am
GT Truther

Orbs- Surprisingly Curious.. For Midnight...Last nights video.

Good bye...

Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:59 am
GT Truther

Well now, I dunno about multiple time lines but I do know about words having more than one meaning.

I automatically assumed that the reference to braces was about clothing braces, such as some people wear to keep their trousers from falling down and other people wear as a fashion accessory.

But, following more online sleuthing I've realised that in this instance the reference is to dental braces........ such as I wore when a youngster.

A big aha moment for me!

My searches found pages and pages of links on the topic and it does seem that there has been some 'post production image editing' of the nefarious kind.

The image below may be of interest, in case it does not show I am also including a url link to it.
http://i.imgur.com/4oxfGqw.jpg

This link leads to just one page on the topic:
https://www.reddit.com/r/MandelaEffect/comments/4uu0gf/moonraker_dollys_braces_gif/ despite the 'gif' ending it is a page of text and not an image. However, it includes links to some images and more.

I highly recommend visiting this next webpage which gives a brief synopsis of the main characters and although the image of Dolly does not show braces the text mentions that she did indeed have braces!
http://www.universalexports.net/Movies/moonraker-cast.shtml

From what I remember the Moonraker satellite was supposed to have people (couples) who were perfect in every way (ie: of sound minds, good health, strong, fit, young, free from genetic defect) who would start a new human colony after the planet's inhabitants had been wiped out.

But then there was Jaws whose height made him 'different' in a way which meant that he should not have been there (although perhaps his extra height and strength excused his physical shortcomings) and there was Dolly who of course also did not meet the physical characteristics criteria because she was short, wore glasses and dental braces. The fact that both Dolly and Jaws had metal holding their teeth in place is what attracted them to each other, making this an important part of the dynamic between them.

I had no idea that this aspect was being expunged from the film... its bizarre.

I suppose that some people see dental braces as disqualifying people from the 'body beautiful' meme to which all humans should (in their eyes) conform. Bah, humbag. I needed dentures to straighten my teeth because some of my adult teeth came through before my baby teeth had fallen out and therefore my jaw became overcrowded and in places even had two rows of teeth. Without the braces I might have looked like a character from a horror film!

Simon

Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:45 am
GT Truther

simple simon wrote:
Well now, I dunno about multiple time lines but I do know about words having more than one meaning.

I automatically assumed that the reference to braces was about clothing braces, such as some people wear to keep their trousers from falling down and other people wear as a fashion accessory.

But, following more online sleuthing I've realised that in this instance the reference is to dental braces........ such as I wore when a youngster.

A big aha moment for me!

Simon

Humm, and I never heard of "Suspenders" ever called "braces", lol

http://www.duluthtrading.com/store/mens ... ers&pmt=be

Like my Uncle Guy says "It's an ignorant man that doesn't something new everyday!"

Nice catch on that pic, I saw that one whilst looking around, but thought the distortion was caused by the wine glass. I see now that it was not!

Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:34 pm
GT Truther

and it lead to digital manipulation algorithm,that can not remove the braces behind the champagne glass...

From above given links...

Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:45 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

epo3 wrote:
simple simon wrote:

A big aha moment for me!

Simon

Humm, and I never heard of "Suspenders" ever called "braces", lol

http://www.duluthtrading.com/store/mens ... ers&pmt=be

Like my Uncle Guy says "It's an ignorant man that doesn't something new everyday!"

Nice catch on that pic, I saw that one whilst looking around, but thought the distortion was caused by the wine glass. I see now that it was not!

Over here its scantily clad ladies who wear suspenders... (NB: photos on the linked page might upset men of strong religious faith). :embarressed
http://www.very.co.uk/women/lingerie/suspenders/e/b/102084.end
It could be very embarrassing if a man were to say that he wanted to wear that sort of clothing!

Meanwhile, men wear braces...
https://www.ties-online.com/accessories/trouser-braces/?xpage=1&xoffset=3300
If you scroll down the page you'll even see many different designs.

However American clothing terminology is sometimes used here, so this page may also be of interest http://atailoredsuit.com/suspenders-how-to-wear-braces.html

For the benefit of anyone who does not understand the situation, the USA and Great Britain are two nations divided by a common language.

Simon

Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:06 pm
GT Truther

simple simon wrote:
fr33k, re: Rockerfeller's death, I saw on RMN a story speculating that someone (if such was possible) even worse will replace him. The replacement is a well known man named Bill Gates. I do not know if this story will prove to be true.

Bill Gates Faces Trial in India for ILLEGALLY testing tribal Children with vaccines

Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:38 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Meanwhile: (The STS Trap...)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEC71kz0mWc

Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:28 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

There is a flat Earth believer here, but I forgot who he or she is. I've been looking into this idea, and I'd like to discuss this topic. And I'm not looking to make fun of the idea.
Hello, flat earther.

Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:48 pm
Profile ICQ YIM

midnight wrote:
There is a flat Earth believer here, but I forgot who he or she is. I've been looking into this idea, and I'd like to discuss this topic. And I'm not looking to make fun of the idea.
Hello, flat earther.

I do declare - tis me Midnight

Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:41 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post Orbs
ORBS

The Beings of Light are a telepathic species, and the Orbs have the ability to transmit their thoughts to Humans at a very limited level of audibility to the mind. For thousands of years, the visitors have quietly interacted with Humanity, watching us, observing us, recording us, and leaking information to us about God, about the Universe and about Science.
Although we have the ability to develop our own Vortex capability, the Beings have not been willing to give us the entire design, but have provided a few lucky humans fundamental knowledge of what one might call a real world version of the famed "Star Gate" of the Movie and TV series. Only, the technology is quite alien to us, so until we develop the ability to protect ourselves from the consequences of it’s widespread proliferation, they are only providing us little bits and pieces of the data.

Frequently, the Beings of Light project images that tell a story.

Where lakes and fish used to swim but were destroyed by mankind’s rape of the environment, empty lake and riverbeds will report images of leaping fish and storming dear apparitions. Because of their ability to scan the future, the Beings have mastered the art of predicting disasters, and have been known to create apparitions similar to "Mothman", Indrid Kold, to warn of "Tragedy on the River Ohio", predicting the Silver River Bridge Collapse, as documented by the movie starring Richard Gere.

Often, after a terrible tragedy, the Orbs will appear near the scene of carnage, and will be filmed inadvertently as they look at the situation from the past, one they may have unsuccessfully tried to avert. To them life is so sacred that even intervening in Human History to prevent a tragedy is not forbidden.

Through these ’subspace tunneling’ Orbs, these distant Species, the Beings of Light, thought to be operating from an Orbital Space Platform above their own World’s atmosphere, are able to easily explore and roam the Galaxies without constantly relying on the effort and risks of Interstellar Space Flight:

allowing them to use Interstellar Space Flight only when it is necessary to actually move from one planet to another, once they have found a safe place to visit.

Their Orbs are like an Interstellar Video Telephone for space exploration. Yet they have unique ways of communicating.

They have ’told’ TEAM ORB they are here to help Humanity avert total extinction from a calamity that could take place as soon as the year 2001-2004, and after, and that they have been remarkably patient with us, in spite of humanity’s inability to accept and fully comprehend their existence and technology.

They want to help us, even though they find our warlike ways and the murder of millions of our peers in past wars a form of insanity left over from the shock of our rise from "naive gorillas, baboons, orangutans and monkeys" to our current human form... They revere Life itself. They are remarkably spiritually and scientifically advanced...

They have come to believe that God’s plan for humanity was amplified by the mutation of our predecessor species between 800,000 and a million years ago, seeing most of it’s effects in the past 500,000 years.

They have told TEAM ORB it resulted from radiation effects - our world is highly radioactive - and from the presence of materials like Mercury, Lead and Polonium in our environment, that it has gradually shifted our DNA in an effort to adapt, into intelligent, yet self-destructive humanity who are gradually destroying our planet.

They have told TEAM ORB that they want us to learn how to reforest our planet so that in spite of the consumption of the Jungles and Rainforests, that we will have enough air to breath and clean water. They want us to learn how to eliminate toxic industrial byproduct from the water and air, and to find a way to end our differences with each other.

They also want us to be brought closer to the Almighty, whom they have a direct connection with as a species.

Continued:
https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vida ... orbs01.htm

Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:50 am
GT Truther

About the Avatar...Here's a little story I posted on facebook you might like...

They? allowed Johnny & I to witness a similar ship over a sacred butte in Calavaras County. I had not known John before, we had just moved to a piece of land and he happened to climb to the top of the butte that day. I asked him if he knew of any UFO sightings in the area? He responded, well, I don't exactly believe in UFO's, and gave a few logical explanation's for what he thought they might be, for instance, ducks that fly over cities reflect light from their bellies, etc...OK, I said then flashes of different colored light appeared over his head, I stared in amazement, then the ship lowered itself from incredible low thunderous clouds and proceeded to glide silently towards us...I had to interrupt Johnny, well John, take a look at that, as I pointed upward over our heads. He jumped nearly a foot off the ground. We watched it pass overhead and rise slowly back up into the clouds and disappear from sight. You can imagine the excited conversation afterwards...Johnny was a believer there after...and I had heard years later he still talked about his UFO sighting...I only met Johnny once, that memorable day, I had moved not long after. Can you imagine witnessing a ship that size? Later years, pondering that experience reminded me of a biblical passage about when Jesus was on top of a hill and a cloud came and received him out of their sight...Hmmm

Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:58 am
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 903 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 ... 37  Next