It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:25 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 903 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 ... 37  Next
 Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 7.1 2016 
GT Truther

Post Re: Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 7.1 2016
Sky wrote:
As South Africa lies close to the Ice Wall (aka South pole) it makes sense that expeditions will us the continent as a convenient launch pad for southern exploration. So here is some evidence as to what is described as "tourist" excursions - a blinder for the real thing?

http://www.timeslive.co.za/thetimes/201 ... Antarctica

Antarctica is going to be in the news more and more.....

;)

Peter - an idea what Auz is up to related to the Antarctic?

Hi Sky

A few days ago, on TV, a documentary showing scientists researching under Antarctica's ice the sea life that can't complete it's development forming their shells and things because of 'too much' absorption of carbon dioxide, becomes acidic. A result from the abundance. I guess they wanted to learn how extensive it is because we know why the Great Barrier Reef has died. And that's incredible to allow stemming the fact finding flow of information, keeping it, more or less, isolated from the rest of the world that could realize the seriousness of the problem and interfere with fossil fuel productions, etc,....

Mon May 15, 2017 4:16 am
GT Truther

Sky wrote:
Peter - an idea what Auz is up to related to the Antarctic?

None sorry

Mon May 15, 2017 4:47 am
Profile YIM

A little "forward view" if I may.....

As North Korea is being set up as the 'fall guy' for the coming war (oh yes, it's coming for sure), it seems to me that Trump was selected to get the US infrastructure tightened up to deliver for the war machine. Just look at how many steel factories have been un-mothballed. Yes - the larger part of that war is already in progress cybernetically, but the Hot War is what the El-ites (wannabe gods) need for their eugenics program. ...Order from Chaos...

Then keep in mind "as above - so below" and we will also see the "surprises" in the sky as space wars are implemented.

All in the name of power and wealth. Remember this: Energy is what center-pins all development! Carbon fuel has had its day - do not be surprised that we may have to sign away our 'souls' to get access to the new free-energy devices on the horizon. The genie is out the bottle...

But really it is about receiving fealty from every soul.....

This is now the age of the Son/Sun of Man, the conscious age. How do we unite our individual power to prevail for true peace on earth?

I contend that it is from inside of myself that I can do the most, consciously.

Time for new tools.....

Tue May 16, 2017 2:40 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Sky wrote:
A little "forward view" if I may.....

What about this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jdqDMJSp1M

:whistle

Tue May 16, 2017 6:33 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Mark Latham and the OUTSIDERS wrote:

LIBERAL DEMOCRATS

ADMIN=(Mark Latham) May 16, 2017

When I joined the Liberal Democrats last week, I expected an overdose of outrage from Labor’s machine men.

But they failed to go the Full Monty, leaving me desperately disappointed.

Sneering Sam Dastyari – on a short break from looking down his nose at housing in Western Sydney – described me as “a racist, Islamophobic, misogynist homophobe”.

Hang on, that’s not the full list of insults from Hillary Clinton’s quote attacking white men.

I also want to be known as a Deplorable.

Dastyari is notorious for his Facebook videos featuring his two infant daughters.

They have been used as props to bag their father’s political opponents and praise his Leftist mates in the media.

Recently the little girls were set up on-camera with their Little Pony toys to mount a bizarre, choreographed defence of Fairfax staff.

Surely in my case, Sneering Sam could have scripted them to say: “That Bogeyman Mr Latham is a racist, Islamophobic, misogynist homophobe – come on, Daddy, let’s put him in our basket of deplorables.”

At Labor’s Sussex Street headquarters, the response to my membership move was no less childish than Dastyari’s videos.

A Stalinist committee said I had been banned for life, as if it mattered any more.

The ALP had taken away my membership rights well before that.

In March, an outfit called Rainbow Labor stopped me from speaking at a party event at Smithfield RSL in Western Sydney – and they weren’t even going to the function.

The inner-city gay-Lefties would have had to rev up their Mardi Gras float and hire a GPS to even find Smithfield.

The NSW General Secretary Kaila Murnain said she wanted to personally expel me from the ALP.

It’s hard to impress these people.

It’s hard to earn the right to speak at Labor Party events.

In 2014 I helped the new Opposition Leader, Bill Shorten, write his Budget Reply Speech.

Since 2015, I have been campaigning with Anoulack Chanthivong, the State Labor Member for Macquarie Fields, to save the best school in his electorate, Hurlstone at Glenfield, from moving to Hawkesbury.

During last year’s Federal election campaign, after a series of police raids on ALP members, I worked behind-the-scenes with the National Secretary George Wright and frontbencher Jason Clare to defuse a major problem for the party – an electoral time-bomb.

In South-West Sydney, the newly elected Labor Member for Macarthur, Mike Freelander, contacted me for advice on “how to be an MP”, and I set him straight, calming his nerves, over coffee in Camden.

I also spent a lot of time helping the State Labor Leader, Luke Foley, in the fight to save the greyhound industry – his greatest political success.

In September, I was a strategist and campaign worker for my branch’s local government election where, for the first time in Camden’s history, three Labor representatives were elected to Council.

My reward was to lose my freedom of speech.

I could no longer talk to ALP supporters in a region where I have lived for more than 50 years.

Only a mug would stay with a party like that.

It’s full of users who delight in removing your rights.

Factional bosses like Dastyari and Murnain have zero tolerance of dissenting points of view.

They talk about social diversity but take a sledgehammer to diversity of opinion.

By contrast, when I spoke at the Liberty Conference in Sydney two weeks ago, the Liberal Democrats cheered me to the rafters.

No one pulled the microphone cord out of the wall.

Debate was welcomed and dissenting views encouraged.

So I joined up, energised by a party of freedom, exercising freedom of speech.

The Liberal Democrats are an open, often wild political force.

They remind me of how Labor used to be, when I joined the Green Valley Branch in 1979: untamable, anti-establishment types, thinking the unthinkable about social reform.

I love how, in their printed material, the Liberal Democrats use the Eureka symbol, pledging to “swear by the Southern Cross” to “fight to defend our rights and liberties”.

Over time, Labor has become part of the political establishment.

Each day its MPs robotically recite their PC-speaking notes in the media – advancing the interests of cultural elites at the expense of working people.

In last week’s Federal Budget, Australia effectively became a one-party state.

Both Labor and Liberal believe in tax-and-spend economics, deficit budgeting and Politically Correct nanny state government.

Even Paul Keating has condemned the new Labor policy of a 49.5 percent top marginal tax rate – a sign of how far Shorten has drifted from the successful Hawke/Keating economic model.

Labor and Liberal have been captured by the same self-serving interest groups, having for many years practiced the same kind of machine politics that caves in to sectional demands.

The best way of breaking the one-party state is to support a third-party force like the Liberal Democrats.

They are Australia’s natural party of freedom, pushing back against PC-language control and social engineering.

They are Australia’s natural party of surplus budgeting and lower tax, getting government regulation off the back of private wealth creation.

They are Australia’s natural party of economic growth, with policies to turn our country into a global energy super-power, especially through the development of nuclear energy.

In joining their cause, I regard myself as a practical libertarian.

By concentrating on mainstream issues of freedom and economic development, the Liberal Democrats have the potential to become a mainstream third-party force in Australian politics.

https://marklathamsoutsiders.com/2017/05/16/liberal-democrats/

AND

Tue May 16, 2017 6:11 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Post how far down the rabbit hold (reading now)?
ok, found a trove of material, which is well written, but it it true?

The Unveiling of the Hidden Knowledge and the Secret Space Program Chapter 1
https://augtellez.wordpress.com/2017/01 ... e-program/

The Unveiling: Chapter 2 The Technology of the Awakening
https://augtellez.wordpress.com/2017/02 ... awakening/

The Unveiling: Chapter 2.5-2.7 The Fallen and Their Technology
https://augtellez.wordpress.com/2017/02 ... echnology/

The Unveiling: Chapter 3 Three Phases of the Unveiling and Ancient Hidden Technology
https://augtellez.wordpress.com/2017/02 ... echnology/

PS: would suggest firefox or some other method to read, there are too many distractions on the page

Quote:
The main reason for this disclosure is to inform humanity of what can be referred to as the “mind virus”. This is a viral infection of the holographic system which consciousness operates through. There is a complete backstory of this virus in the history of this civilization and how society has been plagued for centuries if not millennia. The basic idea is that this virus operates through consciousness and can be transmitted through electromagnetic waves.

Quote:
This virus feeds on fear, confusion, spiritual degradation and the energy from degrading acts, lust, addiction, sexual misery

Quote:
The active aural research program is part of a process to simultaneously verify as well as initiate and demonstrate controlled insanity/sanity.

Quote:
Earth is essentially a time-ship through which consciousness ascends towards higher states of awareness and self.

Quote:
goal in coming to you people on the surface of what is called “Earth” is to help assist in the process of bringing the two societies together, one who’s been waiting for thousands of millions of years, and the other who has no idea that they’re even late (or very on time).

Quote:
the groups utilizing this technology now are no longer confined to the NAZI faction.

Quote:
a cosmic waiting game of hide and go seek our two mirror civilizations have been playing with each other.

Quote:
only one civilization, one society, in actuality that has been chasing itself through time

Quote:
highly technologically advanced and the other who is more or less the spiritually advanced of the two.

Quote:
The universe becomes more like a living arcade game then, where people come from all over the galaxy to ‘plug in’ to human experience and figure out what it means to be physical, human and on Earth.

Quote:
One reaches “heaven” or the deity planes or simply self-actualization, through three paths. These paths are through merits or devotion to principles, or through knowledge and expanding one’s mind to face the universe, or through great works and deeds to produce this effect of power, knowledge and emotion unto the world for others.

Quote:
balance, focus, devotion, and discipline

Quote:
what the “Illuminati” called the “awakening”. I feel a better term would be “unlocking” as this event includes the removal of all traumas, perceptual distortions, and memory suppression.

Quote:
to see the “auric” or soul field

Quote:
essentially all about spiritual power and humanity stepping into the power of the truth behind their existence

Quote:
This entire show is about taking self-responsibility. Unless people begin to do this, there will be no hope.

Quote:
The vampires are the people online who try to get a rise out of others for sharing their own experiences.

Quote:
the heart overpowers the mind connection of spirit, then the body is a trinary whole. When the mind guides it is binary and cannot by guided by the spirit. The spirit has direct access to the heart. The mind is a computer of sorts. The mind doesn’t see past duality. The heart is the true center/eye of the spirit.

Wed May 17, 2017 10:39 pm
GT Truther

Post 0
This is a greatly condensed version of the 'DULCE BATTLE' Report. The full 166 page version of this and other E.D.H. Research Reports are available at: edhca.org

Click here to view the report.(pdf)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByoBFs ... VqWmc/view

Quote:
I saw a shimmering light
This could be Heaven or this could be .
.mind is Tiffany-twisted, . got the Mercedes bends
We haven't had that spirit here ..

Quote:
From this moment on we share the world;
The more we give, the more we love, the more we grow.
The spirit of imagination can lead us through the dark;
The more we see, the more we try, the more we show.
The evidence of our confusion, life has left its mark;
The more we fear, the more we lie, the more we hide.
As we walk into tomorrow (Turning away from the path we know)
Holding the future with our hands (We carry the weight of the world we go)
... .. ... ..
The Universe and all can be (Showing the fate of the world we know)
Together you and I, we hold the key to all the answers (Let go)

Fri May 19, 2017 12:24 am
GT Truther

This was posted I think, but this version has English Voiceover...

Fri May 19, 2017 9:56 pm

Thanks for that update Lynnwood.

:clap

Sat May 20, 2017 12:49 am
Profile WWW

Well - watched the whole real of the vid above and some analysis of the speakers "tells" and body language, I believe him.

Divide and Conquer - is the El-ites moto..... plain and clear!

And why? Because the sheeples cannot stand up for themselves!!!

And Dondep - please note, he credulizes the protocols of z i o n!

Probably also the reason we "may" have a hot war coming....

MK anybody?

The people are asleep...... that I know to be true.

Sat May 20, 2017 5:19 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

-Please note: this has been chopped down to explain why DonDep hasn't been posting recently and for brevity-

DonDep Via Twitter Messages wrote:
I am in a bad way these last couple weeks and I'm still not out of the woods yet with my pain issue. I had to go to the emergency room last night and get barely enough medication to last me until Tuesday, I'm expected to find a family doctor before then that will be able to prescribe for me. Things really changed in the past six years since I was in this situation. Once I get this resolved and I can settle down, I'll be back to more regular schedule including going on the GT and contributing. You might pass that on to the GT. At the moment, I'm more or less limited to bites here and there of news and then a tweet or two if I get fired up enough about what I'm watching or reading about.

So poor DonDep Isn't out of the woods yet with his Leg Pain Issue

Sat May 20, 2017 7:39 am
Profile YIM

Peter - thanks for the update on Dondep ...

Dear Dondep, my best wishes to your recovery. Sorry to hear you have not been fit.

You must get yourself some Honey Oil for that pain of yours - it works and may even assist with the healing you need.

Sun May 21, 2017 8:09 am
Profile WWW

This is an important change to world reaction and taking responsibility. This is a new responsibility the people are accepting and doing something about. Roundup from Monsatan is the single most effective genocide tool used against humanity.

Dozens of cities worldwide join March Against Monsanto

Quote:
Hundreds of activists around the globe joined an international march against the multinational biotech and agribusiness corporation Monsanto. The demonstrations were held under the slogan, “Keep GMOs out of your genes.”

https://www.rt.com/news/389148-monsanto ... march-gmo/

And therefore it is an important indicator for all of us! :?:

UNITED and standing together, the El-ites have no chance! :noway

All that is required is to to establish a common ethos of life for the future amoungst all people. We are essentially all connected.....

Sun May 21, 2017 11:48 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Good news indeed with people taking a stand again the Monsanto company!

----------------------------------------------
Now, another little taste of "Karma" from the Animal Kingdom:

(Source: Huffpost)

:Elephant kills big game hunter Theunis Botha in Africa:

Botha, who owned an outfitting company, was walking with some other hunters when they came across a group of breeding elephants. The elephants charged the hunters and Botha opened fire.

Another elephant then charged from the side and lifted Botha with its trunk. When one of the other hunters shot the creature, it collapsed and fell on Botha as it died, killing him.

Mon May 22, 2017 5:40 am
GT Truther

Richard Boylan has sent out a message saying that as counsellor for and of Earth he has given his nod to disclosure / a UFO showing up above the UN in NYC.

Lets see what happens; maybe we will find out if he really is who claims to be - or just a big ego that is also full of :shtf

I've tweeted his message as a info-graphic, because this was the only way to disseminate it in its entirety.

See here:
https://twitter.com/citytransportin/status/866636462946746369

Don, all the best for a full recovery. I did not tweet the Boylan msg to you because I was planning to share it here.

Simon

Mon May 22, 2017 5:56 am
GT Truther

Here's an interesting question.

Do some of our Family and Friends in space have their hands in business on this planet right now. Answer: yes

In the food sector :I'm aware there are smaller businesses in selling seeds / natural products, I guess you could say the opposite of Monsanto.

With regards to Finance, lets just say PNC bank in the USA is for the people and Bank of America would be just the opposite.

Mon May 22, 2017 10:30 am

simple simon wrote:
Richard Boylan has sent out a message saying that as counsellor for and of Earth he has given his nod to disclosure / a UFO showing up above the UN in NYC.

Lets see what happens; maybe we will find out if he really is who claims to be - or just a big ego that is also full of :shtf

I've tweeted his message as a info-graphic, because this was the only way to disseminate it in its entirety.

See here:
https://twitter.com/citytransportin/status/866636462946746369

Don, all the best for a full recovery. I did not tweet the Boylan msg to you because I was planning to share it here.

Simon

Simon - More like a start notice in public for the kick off of Project Blue Beam's conclusive act - Invasion of Earth......

I would add also - "Disney at it's best." :whistle

Mon May 22, 2017 11:30 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Re: Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 7.1 2016
Meanwhile...

https://twitter.com/theshrillest/status ... di-meme%2F

Mon May 22, 2017 11:44 am
Profile WWW

So now America (ISIS) has just bombed England?

What happens now?

Can it get any crazier?

It's like the world is turning into a Lapoon Show! :crazy

The next stage will be animal and then zombie behavior.

Problem > Reaction >>>> But what will the solution be? War. First civil and then National.

Some form of that is underway here in South Africa....

Raising the frequency is one cure. :heart

Tue May 23, 2017 9:26 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

I think animal behavior is well "above" many human folks. Someone once said, to be human is to be humane....Hmmmmmmm
there are an awful lot of abusive people on this planet........My vote is with the animals........

Tue May 23, 2017 6:54 pm
GT Truther

Its taken me a few days to say anything about the events in Manchester a few days ago... not only because of the awfulness of the event but also because of a loss of words to accurately describe my feelings.

Its not just the type of event that was targeted (a pop concert aimed at young and teenage girls), nor the fact that it was a suicide event where (I assume) the perpetrator really thought that it was was going to be rewarded with divine praise and umpteen virgins... but that the weapon of choice was a nail bomb, this being even more vile than an ordinary explosive because of the greater damage it will do to those it afflicts.

Anyway, so now we have families without children / sisters and families without one or even both parents. Life sentences of dismay and sadness for the surviving loved ones.

I've not even tried to count how many, but I did note media reports talking about the mothers who perished when waiting to collect children. In at least one case it was a friend's mother - not the mother of the child who attended the event.

In the meantime we now have the army on the streets... slowly we slip into a civil war mentality, as Northern Ireland used to be. What in my view is significant here is that the troops are only really there to protect the establishment. OK, so if someone will ill-intent tries to get into the Houses of Parliament again so he / she / it will likely find some troops blocking the entrance but this is less likely to protect ordinary people from suicide bombers.

Indeed, as has been found at airports (overseas) even security searches at airports do not deter those will ill-intent, as all they do is blow themselves up at that location rather than somewhere else.

Simon :candle

Thu May 25, 2017 10:00 am
GT Truther

simple simon wrote:
Its taken me a few days to say anything about the events in Manchester a few days ago... not only because of the awfulness of the event but also because of a loss of words to accurately describe my feelings.

Its not just the type of event that was targeted (a pop concert aimed at young and teenage girls), nor the fact that it was a suicide event where (I assume) the perpetrator really thought that it was was going to be rewarded with divine praise and umpteen virgins... but that the weapon of choice was a nail bomb, this being even more vile than an ordinary explosive because of the greater damage it will do to those it afflicts.

Anyway, so now we have families without children / sisters and families without one or even both parents. Life sentences of dismay and sadness for the surviving loved ones.

I've not even tried to count how many, but I did note media reports talking about the mothers who perished when waiting to collect children. In at least one case it was a friend's mother - not the mother of the child who attended the event.

In the meantime we now have the army on the streets... slowly we slip into a civil war mentality, as Northern Ireland used to be. What in my view is significant here is that the troops are only really there to protect the establishment. OK, so if someone will ill-intent tries to get into the Houses of Parliament again so he / she / it will likely find some troops blocking the entrance but this is less likely to protect ordinary people from suicide bombers.

Indeed, as has been found at airports (overseas) even security searches at airports do not deter those will ill-intent, as all they do is blow themselves up at that location rather than somewhere else.

Simon :candle

Why would your soldiers be selective Simon...

Thu May 25, 2017 1:45 pm
GT Truther

Dex wrote:
Why would your soldiers be selective Simon...

Hello Dex, everyone,

Its not so much that they would be selective as there being some scenarios where there ability to protect people is very restricted.

Especially in the situation of suicide bombers the troops would be very unlikely to know that such exist until it is too late. After all suicide bombers have not been known to advertise that they are about!

I quoted a scenario above in which the presence of a security checkpoint will not so much protect people as cause the location that is attacked to change from one place to somewhere else nearby. This has happened at airports in various cities, including in Turkey, Somalia and more.

Armed guards would not have prevented the Manchester bombing, after all the bomber did not do anything to cause any alarm before detonating the bomb.

I've seen it said that the real reason why the use of troops has been decided as necessary here in the UK is that budget cuts have reduced police numbers so much that there are insufficient police officers. I would not be surprised of this is true, after all we live in an era when the public are told that there is a shortage of funds and that as a result budgets need to be reduced - even for the police.

Simon

Fri May 26, 2017 2:02 pm
GT Truther

simple simon wrote:
As we saw in the remix about pizzagate, its seems obvious that Katy Perry is either an insider or at least has an ear to whats being said by the powerful behind closed doors. I wonder when the Lion Men will start roaring?

recall15 wrote:
don´t be like that...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Um7pMggPnug

:tounge

Edit to Add:
By Request:
:cool
LYRICS:

It is my desire
Break down the walls to connect, inspire
Up in your high place, liars
Time is ticking for the empire
The truth they feed is feeble
As so many times before
They greed over the people
They stumbling and fumbling
And we about to riot
They woke up, they woke up
the lions

Simon

“War against a foreign country only happens when the moneyed classes think they are going to profit from it."

~George Orwell
The Lion's Roar...
Photo Artwork by Daniel Garcia

Sun May 28, 2017 4:43 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

AGH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ONLY IN AMERIKKKA

protesters disrupt house proceedings raise opposition sanctuary cities

https://www.texastribune.org/2017/05/29/protesters-disrupt-house-proceedings-raise-opposition-sanctuary-cities/

Tue May 30, 2017 10:10 am
Profile YIM
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 903 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 ... 37  Next