It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:36 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 925 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 37  Next
 Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 7.2 2017/2018 
GT Truther

Post Re: Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 7.1 2017/2018
Still alive but still in pain, Hopefully it will go by Wednesday, If not back to the Dentists!

Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:12 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

else:
Quote:
Two videos that prove the FBI is lying about the Las Vegas Massacre
By Infowars -

Alteration of event timeline brings entire narrative into question

The official story surrounding the Las Vegas mass shooting is crumbling.

https://www.intellihub.com/two-videos-t ... -massacre/

Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:57 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post another day another dollar
Back to the salt mines

Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:59 am
GT Truther

Today an Atlantic ocean hurricane hit Ireland.

The winds brought many areas of the mainland UK warm weather from the Iberian peninsular and Africa.

They also brought us Saharan dust, and as a result we've had a blood red sun and yellowy-orange skies.

Its been really spooky. Almost as if we are now on Mars!!

This link has some great photos, including a filmclip which shows *two* suns!!!

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4695254/hurricane-ophelia-red-sun-yellow-sky-weather-uk-ireland-latest/

This link leads to a photo I took on the doorstep. This was not street lights; nor the sunset! I did have to switch off the automatic white balance to film this, as otherwise the camera automatically adjusted the image.

https://twitter.com/citytransportin/status/919940338248241158

Sci-fi has nothing on this...

Simon

Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:06 pm
GT Truther

Also, a Dry test run?

Via FB: (1)

Notes:
(1)
https://hi-in.facebook.com/

Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:53 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

simple simon wrote:
Today an Atlantic ocean hurricane hit Ireland.

The winds brought many areas of the mainland UK warm weather from the Iberian peninsular and Africa.

They also brought us Saharan dust, and as a result we've had a blood red sun and yellowy-orange skies.

Its been really spooky. Almost as if we are now on Mars!!

This link has some great photos, including a filmclip which shows *two* suns!!!

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4695254/hurricane-ophelia-red-sun-yellow-sky-weather-uk-ireland-latest/

This link leads to a photo I took on the doorstep. This was not street lights; nor the sunset! I did have to switch off the automatic white balance to film this, as otherwise the camera automatically adjusted the image.

https://twitter.com/citytransportin/status/919940338248241158

Sci-fi has nothing on this...

Simon

I thought that was you simon on twitter, The Leftists on twitter banned me for saying to a guy not to worry about being called a coon because we have a product over here called coon cheese obviously the nasty POS took offense and got me permabanned from twitter oh well back to REDDIT!

Also still in pain, but it is now more a dull ache and a few nasty twinges FINALLY!

Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:21 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

With regards to the oral world, your not alone fr33k, I too, may need one removed. My heart goes out to you buddy on your adventure.

Hey, does anyone have the telephone number to that Offworld Dental Group?

.....remove a tooth, then implant soft tissue that regrows another........ :banana

--------------------------------

Question:
How can you tell a human not from earth?

Answer:
Someone that presents with perfect hair, eyes and teeth......... :tounge

Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:48 am
GT Truther

gtavt wrote:
With regards to the oral world, your not alone fr33k, I too, may need one removed. My heart goes out to you buddy on your adventure.

Hey, does anyone have the telephone number to that Offworld Dental Group?

.....remove a tooth, then implant soft tissue that regrows another........ :banana

--------------------------------

Question:
How can you tell a human not from earth?

Answer:
Someone that presents with perfect hair, eyes and teeth......... :tounge

I didn't just get one (1) removed GTAVT I got FIVE (5) REMOVED IN ONE GO! so PAINFUL! gotta go back to the dentists in UNDER AN HOUR and see what the guy did to me and why it has taken TOO DAMN LONG to heal and is in Too MUCH PAIN I can't even use the bathroom properly without it feeling like it's going to explode!

Hoo Boy am I scared :scared :puke

:crylaugh

Update: Hoo Boy it was a DRY SOCKET from a piece of FOOD, Yeow!

Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:14 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

That's a lot of teeth...... :scared

I'm sure you've heard this already, but providing your next dental follow-up is ok, give your gums some time to heal like a week before much solid food. Lower sugar/ high fiber fruit smoothies (or just make your own) and natural bodybuilding protein powder with vitamins........yahoo!

Throw in a glass of "smooth tea" every "other" night during this week (basically a mild natural stool softner) to keep everything moving along that's already there and this should help in the transition.

--------------------------
A classmate of mine back in college had his jaw wired for eight months and basically got his food through a straw. He indicated feeling quite healthy after the ordeal. Lost some weight and said after adjusting to liquid diet, almost preferred it better than solid food.

Good luck brother!!

Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:14 am
GT Truther

gtavt wrote:
That's a lot of teeth...... :scared

I'm sure you've heard this already, but providing your next dental follow-up is ok, give your gums some time to heal like a week before much solid food. Lower sugar/ high fiber fruit smoothies (or just make your own) and natural bodybuilding protein powder with vitamins........yahoo!

Throw in a glass of "smooth tea" every "other" night during this week (basically a mild natural stool softner) to keep everything moving along that's already there and this should help in the transition.

--------------------------
A classmate of mine back in college had his jaw wired for eight months and basically got his food through a straw. He indicated feeling quite healthy after the ordeal. Lost some weight and said after adjusting to liquid diet, almost preferred it better than solid food.

Good luck brother!!

(David Noonan) The dentist has put me on Metronidazole (flagyl) for the Dry socket and periodontal infection(s) 200mg 3 times a day with main meals until all gone and resceduled my next 5 teeth out until the Second of NOVEMBER hoo boy... I'm NOT looking forward to that! :noway :gah

After this I AM NEVER going back to another dentist (unless I have to for some weird reason) EVER AGAIN!

Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:59 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

OK Fr33k,

If you've not taken this med before, just read the side effects brochure and understand them....May not bother you at all, however, metronidazole can have a tendency to loosen things up a bit, if you know what I mean.

.......guess I won't be sending you any rock candy for Halloween.....

Happy trails on recovery buddy!

Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:01 am
GT Truther

The news has said a little about fires in California but nothing about those in Portugal where three days of national mourning for wildfire victims has been declared.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-41648932

Quote:
At least 41 people died after hundreds of fires spread across central and northern areas on Sunday and Monday.

They started in dry conditions and were fanned by strong Atlantic winds from Hurricane Ophelia.

I learnt about this because one of my brothers is in that region and so far we have no idea if he survived. I spoke with the British Consulate in Lisbon who told me that no British people are known to have been harmed and he might be at an emergency centre, I await more information.

Communicating with people in the stricken areas is not at all easy. The fires there were so utterly devastating that all land based communications infrastructure has been wiped out - both wired and wireless / mobile (cell) phones. The only communication is via satellite phones, and these are heavily overloaded.

An omen which increases my concern is that last week a picture hanging on the dining room wall fell to the ground. It was not of him but nevertheless I could not find any logical reason for this event - other than that such events can occur shortly before a death. Its happened before!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Something of interest on a much happier note:

Two scientists from https://www.livelongerlabs.com are interviewed about Carbon C60 antioxidant. It seems that this concoction will even help reverse the body clock, alleviate some medical conditions and lengthen the cell telemeres.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYF-slG6u6w

Simon

Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:24 pm
GT Truther

gtavt wrote:
OK Fr33k,

.......guess I won't be sending you any rock candy for Halloween.....

Happy trails on recovery buddy!

There are times when whiskey (or rum, bourbon, etc) flavoured ice cream should be consumed for medicinal purposes!

All the best for a full and pain-free recovery

Simon

Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:24 pm
GT Truther

Post news of not news

Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:19 am
GT Truther

Nice poll find MT7.

Folks may not like trump as a person, but he's making change and the good old boys or establishment doesn't like it.

Will be nice to see a upper management upheaval with these media companies. Get new owners, fresh new faces (basically responsible people) in. Having a "Harvey Weinstein" effect of some sort would be nice. That's once subject that can get power players out of the house pretty quickly.

Start at the top the let the trickle down effect take place..

I'm loving it...... :brockoli

Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:38 am
GT Truther

Oh Thank God some of these stitches have come out!

Also Please watch this:

This is about Hollywood Paedophiles YOU MUST SEE IT!

Read this also:
Legendary Rapper Says Male Musicians Have to Perform Sex Acts to Make It in Music

Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:41 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

My son wants in but I can't find a link to register, even when I logged out. Hmmm... Can someone help?

Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:18 pm

Lynnwood wrote:
My son wants in but I can't find a link to register, even when I logged out. Hmmm... Can someone help?

Hey Lynnwood

Please PM me his name / Moniker(Avatar name) and email address and I will set it up with L2L to register him. You may also request PM L2L direct if you wish.

Board registration has been limited due to the Spam mail attacks.

Sky

Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:48 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

gtavt wrote:
Nice poll find MT7.

Folks may not like trump as a person, but he's making change and the good old boys or establishment doesn't like it.

Will be nice to see a upper management upheaval with these media companies. Get new owners, fresh new faces (basically responsible people) in. Having a "Harvey Weinstein" effect of some sort would be nice. That's once subject that can get power players out of the house pretty quickly.

Start at the top the let the trickle down effect take place..

I'm loving it...... :brockoli

Trump fascinates me, because of his name (think of playing cards!) and what it seems could be happening whilst he is in the White House. That said, I still see him as a human, with flaws, its just that he is "less bad" than some others that I could name but won't.

I gather that Weinstein (spelling?) is "singing like a canary" in naming others who did the same as him. I wonder if he will soon "have an accident" that looks like suicide?

As for the near future, Clif High is still talking about tectonic activity causing subterranean hidey-holes to become visible - with astonished local people taking photos of hitherto secret artifacts that are shared online - and scientists who have not been paid for ages trying to sell some of the hidden technologies.

I should add however that in a recent Gentle Way Newsletter Gaia disclosed to Tom Moore that within the next decade or so we can expect to see some serious sea level rises. 62 feet yikes! (approx 19 metres). These will be caused (at least in part) by tectonic events causing lands to sink below the seas. California and more. Plus I presume Antarctic ice thawing. I'm not sure but thought that the mini-ice age would delay the process.

-----------------------------

re: my brother's death, today my other brothers are in Portugal and will give a DNA sample [I assume a mouth swab] to positively ID the body found outside the house where he lived. As this week-old news report explains, there was 45 minutes of hell with a whole town encircled in flames plus villages affected too. Many people in rural areas who tried to escape the flames in their cars died in the process whilst others who stayed at home also perished. Some people actually pondered the possibility that the world was ending. It was that bad!

http://news.sky.com/story/death-toll-in ... 1-11086191

Intellectually I accept that his fate was part of a pre-incarnation plan and that we will meet again (hopefully many years from now) but the emotional aspect is "very challenging".

Simon

Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:46 am
GT Truther

Simple simon, I agree with the name Trump being fascinating. I doubt it is an accident that the Drumph family selected it when they changed their name back in the day...his ancestors did the name change before they immigrated to the US https://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/03/us/p ... -fair.html

In the same vein....I always wondered how anyone could invest--trust their money--with a guy whose last name was Madoff.

The closest englosh word for the phenomena is onomatopoeia -- but even that is not quite it--doesn't "sound" like the word.... Maybe it's just simple irony.

Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:07 am
GT Truther

simple simon wrote:
re: my brother's death, today my other brothers are in Portugal and will give a DNA sample [I assume a mouth swab] to positively ID the body found outside the house where he lived. As this week-old news report explains, there was 45 minutes of hell with a whole town encircled in flames plus villages affected too. Many people in rural areas who tried to escape the flames in their cars died in the process whilst others who stayed at home also perished. Some people actually pondered the possibility that the world was ending. It was that bad!

http://news.sky.com/story/death-toll-in ... 1-11086191

Intellectually I accept that his fate was part of a pre-incarnation plan and that we will meet again (hopefully many years from now) but the emotional aspect is "very challenging".

Simon

I'm sorry for you Simon / This is what happens when you do not BACK BURN plant life why did they NOT back burn in the winter months?

Well that is life my friend, There are no guarantees in life!

We just got over a MASSIVE thunderstorm yesterday!

Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:53 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Russia has been hit by a wave of reports of a giant UFO in the sky last night with spectacular pictures of an enormous glowing ball illuminating northern Siberia

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/ ... fears.html

Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:03 am
GT Truther

Post deep state part I
Tom:

+long history of events 5000 years
+Public service corporation
+introduction of over unity and warp though education arts
+spokes person
+acknowledgment of world wide SSG
-threats (although tried to down play fear mongering)
-facts, persons, events still withheld

Debbie:

+Deep state, not Republican or Democrat behind elections and fraud
+Not Russia

Conclusion:
Dual fronts of Paradigm shifts for Geopolitics and Exopolitics, welcome to the new trans dimension!

PS: in regards to the name of trump, LOL the Universal Creator of love has a sense of humor!

Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:25 am
GT Truther

Post deep state part II
"memo issued by Hoover, he appeared to be particularly concerned that the public would have to be compelled to believe that Oswald was a lone actor - not part of a larger conspiracy.

" memo sent back to FBI Director Hoover, it was confirmed that "no effort should be made to defend alleged assassin Lee H. Oswald or "scream frame-up."

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-2 ... l-assassin

Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:32 am

What a neat effect!

Quote:
A huge glowing ball has been spotted during dark hours in various locations across Siberia, Russia. People living hundreds of miles from each other witnessed the impressive, but somewhat scary phenomenon.

https://www.rt.com/news/408029-russia-s ... wing-ball/

Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:17 am
Profile WWW
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 925 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 37  Next