It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:36 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 925 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 37  Next
 Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 7.2 2017/2018 
GT Truther

Post Re: Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 7.1 2017/2018
Teachers Resign Due To Student Violence

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2017/1 ... -violence/

Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:11 am
GT Truther

Re: Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 7.1 2017/2018
Yikes! Mass Slaughter Bots - Horrific New Mini Weapons - Automated AI Killer Drones

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UC9WI0c8kHE

:flame

Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:36 pm
GT Truther

Don't know how many of you have heard about the new "INSIDER" at 4CHAN/POL - but here is an EXCELLENT recap:

The Book of Q - Not for those in a hurry. It's 79 pages...
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1G6guY_ ... rOQxk/view

An UPDATE on RECALL's POST on Page 5:
The rumblings about a Marine EMU at CIA headquarters at Langley. Here is an "Update" from Hal Turner

Quote:
UPDATE 2:23 PM EST -- MONDAY, NOV. 20

I have now spoken to almost ALL of my former colleagues in the Intelligence Community and here's what took place:

Yes, a group of military aircraft approached and circled the CIA Headquarters in Virginia for upwards of 30 minutes on Saturday. They did NOT land and did NOT enter CIA HQ forcibly - or otherwise.

There is apparently an ongoing and gigantic problem between the Military and the CIA insofar as the Military is engaged in implementing President Trump's policies, while elements within the CIA are still INTENTIONALLY carrying out the failed policies of the Obama regime.

Specifically, these failed Obama-era policies include supplying weapons and logistical support to so-called "freedom fighters" inside Syria , many of whom are actually Al-Nusra, Al-Qaida and ISIS terrorists.

The support being provided by elements in the CIA is being used against certain units of the US Military who are also inside Syria.

The Military has repeatedly and strenuously told the CIA the old Obama policies must stop. The CIA failed to stop.

So someone in the Pentagon/Military . . . . no one will say who . . . made a direct show of force to the CIA on Saturday. It was, for lack of a better description, the sending of a message from the military to the CIA: knock it off.

It was done over a weekend apparently because most of the bigshots in the Pentagon are at home, and by the time they heard something was going on, it was pretty much over . . . . the aircraft returned to wherever they came from.

This is utterly unprecedented. To have one agency of the US Government make a show of force to another entity of that same government is unheard of. It smacks of a sort of internal civil war heating up inside our own government!

Apparently, things are quickly "coming to a head" between competing policies and the military is tired of its people being injured or killed by the unintended consequences of the old policies and the CIA' stubborn refusal to stop backing the so-called "Freedom Fighters" in Syria.

No one will tell me who gave the order to "buzz" CIA HQ. No one will tell me who inside CIA is causing the trouble. But there is trouble . . . and given the activities over the weekend, one can only hope this thing goes away very quickly and quietly.

In the meantime, as far as the public is concerned: "Nothing took place. Everything is fine. Nothing to worry about."

-----------------------------------------

The entire article is here:
http://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php ... 00-marines

Thanks to DonDep...
THIS great video explains the issue with Mercenaries in the CIA that the new Administration is having difficulty with.
The CIA is rouge and is ignoring POTUS's new Foreign Policy, --in essence, by supplying the Syrian "Freedom Fighters"
with arms that are fighting the US Military. The Military wants it to STOP...

===================================================

ALSO at 4CHAN/POL is this 514 page document...
...someone put together in regards to the rise of the NWO and their Hijacking of the Internet

https://www.fbcoverup.com/docs/cyberhij ... ndings.pdf

Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:37 pm
GT Truther

I thought that Eisenhower also had to make a 'show of force' whilst he was POTUS? The topic was UFO's.

Also....

http://psychicfocus.blogspot.co.uk/2017/11/4chan.html

Quote:
What’s going on and when will the storm hit?
A. I see a man, ex-military that was able to get a government job as a "militant consultant" after he served his military terms (I get he served twice). He looks like a decorated hero, and has a respect for justice and doing the right thing. I then get someone came to him, as a consultant with a lot of hands on experience, and wanted him to help select a patsy for an upcoming false flag (supporting future agendas and positioning). When this man reviewed the potential candidates, he realized that he knew a few in the "pool." Not only was he against the lies, in fact he couldn't believe what he was seeing and being brought into. The snapping point was seeing a plan for someone's life be manipulated for the worse. This knowledge haunted him, and he didn't know what to do as rebelling would be certain death to him and his family. He resorted to posting on the message board anonymously in hopes that the truth would slowly get out and expose these situations for what they are

It looks like this is going to build and build. People are going to slowly disappear (arrests, fleeing and "accidental deaths"). This doesn't look to stop, and will just get worse and worse as this cleaning of these PTW (Powers That Were) thin out.

When you tune into this do you feel like it is legitimate?
A. Yes, this does feel legitimate. This man is trying to clear his conscious and help other people realize what is going on in our world. It isn't to evoke fear, but rather to spread truth and confirm suspicions.

Are people right to be hopeful that we are truly cleaning house of the parasitic entities in our midst?
A. Yes, this does look to be happening. Send lots of positive energy this way to aid in the cleaning and prevent the ones that remain from regrouping...

Simon

edit to add: 79 page file makes for interesting reading, but it wil be a shame if never reported by MSM. People need to be told.

Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:47 pm
GT Truther

Post Rest In Peace, John Fitzgerald Kennedy, Tho Murdered Were Th
You're welcome, Lynnwood. And thank YOU, for making available the Book of Q! This just came out less than 48 hours ago, and already a compilation is ready. And for those who are paying attention, between Q and the revelations coming out about the Vegas Massacre (wonder what Dan & Marci make of this, as I'm sure they must know all about it, know the perps personally, probably), it looks like the black-ops community is being upended and exposed, with PMCs at war with other PMCs and even with the official govt of the country and its military. And thank you recall, as always, for making sure we get the bestest, freshest ZT. Although I am saddened by their contention that "Stephen Paddock acted alone", that he did it all himself. Maybe that's like 9/11, when they allowed us to swallow the lies until they said they did it so Nancy could avoid being dragged into the endless arguments, like the JFK murder [today is the anniversary of this tragic crime carried out by evil a$$es like GHWB, who was privy and part of the team though he didn't pull a trigger or pay the triggerman....at least out of his own pocket]. It is due to this one criminal act that I'm dedicating eternity to hunting down and bringing to cosmic justice the black souls of the evil perps. Well, at least the next 50 lifetimes, however long it takes.

simple simon wrote:
I thought that Eisenhower also had to make a 'show of force' whilst he was POTUS? The topic was UFO's.

Yes, Simon; Ike threatened to send the First Army out from Denver to Area 51 unless he got some 'damn answers' from Majestic 12 as to what was going on 'with the alien'. That alien, as we've learned, was Chi'el'ah, the infamous zetan "J-rod". -dd

Also....

http://psychicfocus.blogspot.co.uk/2017/11/4chan.html

Quote:
What’s going on and when will the storm hit?
A. I see a man, ex-military that was able to get a government job as a "militant consultant" after he served his military terms (I get he served twice). He looks like a decorated hero, and has a respect for justice and doing the right thing. I then get someone came to him, as a consultant with a lot of hands on experience, and wanted him to help select a patsy for an upcoming false flag (supporting future agendas and positioning). When this man reviewed the potential candidates, he realized that he knew a few in the "pool." Not only was he against the lies, in fact he couldn't believe what he was seeing and being brought into. The snapping point was seeing a plan for someone's life be manipulated for the worse. This knowledge haunted him, and he didn't know what to do as rebelling would be certain death to him and his family. He resorted to posting on the message board anonymously in hopes that the truth would slowly get out and expose these situations for what they are

It looks like this is going to build and build. People are going to slowly disappear (arrests, fleeing and "accidental deaths"). This doesn't look to stop, and will just get worse and worse as this cleaning of these PTW (Powers That Were) thin out.

When you tune into this do you feel like it is legitimate?
A. Yes, this does feel legitimate. This man is trying to clear his conscious and help other people realize what is going on in our world. It isn't to evoke fear, but rather to spread truth and confirm suspicions.

Are people right to be hopeful that we are truly cleaning house of the parasitic entities in our midst?
A. Yes, this does look to be happening. Send lots of positive energy this way to aid in the cleaning and prevent the ones that remain from regrouping...

Simon

edit to add: 79 page file makes for interesting reading, but it wil be a shame if never reported by MSM. People need to be told.

Of course the people need to be told Simon, and I too disagree with the contention that Dunford and his cohort of military generals that are running things are supposedly saying "let us punish them in secret, for the public is too childish to accept the truth, and we would damage public tranquility by smacking them out of their safe space with too much truth, so let's just clean house and act like nothing happened".

Accountability. It's the probability we'll never truly have it - and I do NOT buy the ZT attitude on this, which we heard a few years ago justifying Obama's lack in administering it with that insulting 'let bygones be bygones' crap - that makes it so hard to feel anything other than that we're on a hamster wheel. When I see HRC AND RBC AND GHWB perp-walked, it'll finally have 'happened' for me, and maybe I can muster giving a [expletive deleted].

I really want to say what I mean and mean what I say, but I'm finding myself under scrutiny in social media - and I'm watching the encroaching censorship of Google and Twitter and despairing we can avoid the Orwellian censorship coming on despite Trump's former embrace of Wikileaks. Does that matter? Why is that relevant? Because as one youtuber put it recently, regarding the report of the Marines landing at Langley, "just because we are joyous at the Marines finally putting the rogue CIA in their place we shouldn't be cheering on martial law. And we'll be enduring martial law shortly, from the looks of things." I agree; what happens the day after Hillary - and then Cheney - are arrested? Martial law. Because the delay in PX's announced arrival has more to do with breaking the grip of the cabal over humanity than it does the strength of the gravitational pull of the Sun. IMHDO. [Note to Lynnwood: it's a 'rogue' planet; it always sends me into gales of chuckles when I hear it touted as a 'rouge' planet, just as I laugh when a break-away group from the government is labeled rouge also. Yes, a rogue planet can also be a rouge planet (after all, it's a 'red planet', like Mars), but rogue intel agents are known as black-ops, not red-ops - or rouge-ops. Gives new meaning to the phrase 'better red than dead'! :yamon ]

I'll say it again: The delay in the announced arrival of Nibiru nearby has more to do with our spiritual awareness, the defeat of the absolute evil that's prevented mankind from making a genuine choice, exactly as what happened when the Annunaki were ordered off Earth.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Sky, I'll look into the honey oil as you suggest. I spoke of the lavender oil recently, and the miraculous results it produced - temporarily. The most recent concoction seems to be working equally well, and next month I'll probably try another suggestion, CBD oil, followed the following month with this honey oil you suggest unless it's the same stuff as was used on me a few years ago. This was exotic honey, from either New Zealand or Japan. The other stuff - from the other of the 2 countries - was made by an exotic silkworm. As I've come to understand, the flesh on my bad leg is like fine baklava, and what I'll need once the wound is closed again is something to rebuild the flesh so that it's durable, tough, and strong.....like leather. This is why the doctors wanted to amputate it after the accident, but I wouldn't let them. I recovered and went on to get 10 good years out of it, and still have it thankfully, but I have to be realistic yet still hope. Simply put, my lower right leg is dissolving in places.

fr33k. They're right. You should lay off the cold Cokes, though I'm one to talk: I know they're bad, but they don't even use sugar. Wish they did, but only the Mexican version has genuine cane sugar in it. High fructose corn syrup is a poor substitute.

I hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving and keeps following Q's posts on 4Chan - the new GLP (and recognized 'armpit of the internet'). :popcorn I can't believe we just may be witnessing the beginning of the end of the evil cabal - at least enough to give us an equal chance. And some movement towards genuine accountability, AND genuine disclosure.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:52 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

ok DD, and one more item:
Via Zetatalk for November 30, 2017 (1)
Quote:
Accepted via email from many individuals:
Is this just a scientific study of known data, or is this another part of the announcement-of-sorts. The article mentions possible increase in earthquakes starting next year, and a hint of rotation slowdown. Will Zetas comment?
[and from another]
Is the establishment expecting the 7 out of 10 events to unfold in 2018? Can the Zetas comment on this article?
[and from another]
This article mentions a pole shift and the Earth wobble. I noticed a pattern. They don’t cite ZetaTalk, but concepts such as polar shift, axis tilt, and Earth wobble are being mentioned more often! Due to slowing rotation?
[and from another]
https://www.livescience.com/60989-slow- ... ers-eart...
A tiny slowdown in Earth's rotation next year could trigger more earthquakes than usual. Past periods of slow rotation over the last 100 years have coincided with more earthquakes than average, according to research presented last month at the annual meeting of the Geological Society of America. The basic idea is that as the Earth's spin slows slightly, the equator shrinks. However, tectonic plates don't shrink as easily, meaning the edges of the plates get squeezed. Although this amount of squeezing isn't huge, it does put added stress on plate boundaries that are already under stress, where earthquakes are more likely.
[and from another]
https://www.yahoo.com/news/world-turns- ... 09504.html
More powerful earthquakes could rock the globe in 2018 because of infinitesimal changes in the speed of the Earth’s rotation. A minuscule slowing of the Earth’s rotation over years, which can extend the length of a day by a millisecond or more, appears to be linked to an increase in major quakes. Historical data since 1900 clearly reveal a “strong” link between major global earthquake activity and a slight slowing of the Earth’s rotation for five or six years.
[and from another]
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/ ... e-year-o...
Scientists have warned there could be a big increase in numbers of devastating earthquakes around the world next year. They believe variations in the speed of Earth’s rotation could trigger intense seismic activity, particularly in heavily populated tropical regions.
[and from another]
https://qz.com/1133304/as-earths-rotati ... see-a-sp...
The Earth’s rotation is known to go through regular decades-long periods in which it slows down and speeds up. Even seasonal changes, like a strong El Niño, can affect the planet’s rotation.
[and from another]
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/ ... erious-b...
Residents in Alabama were left baffled last week when a loud boom resounded across much of the state. This year alone, similar noises have been reported 64 times this year, in locations including Michigan, Lapland, St Ives, Swansea and Yorkshire.
[and from another]
https://www.rt.com/news/410354-2018-ear ... surge-risk
The theory goes that the slowdown creates a shift in the shape of the Earth's solid iron and nickel "inner core" which, in turn, impacts the liquid outer core on which the tectonic plates that form the Earth's crust rest. Their study looked at all earthquakes registering 7 and up on the Richter scale since the turn of the 20th century. In this timeframe, the researchers discovered five periods of significantly greater seismic activity occurring approximately every 32 years. The last slowdown began four years ago.
[and from another]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leap_second
Between 1972 and 2012, a leap second has been inserted about every 18 months, on average. However, the spacing is quite irregular and apparently increasing: there were no leap seconds in the seven-year interval between January 1, 1999 and December 31, 2005, but there were nine leap seconds in the eight years 1972–1979.
[and from another]
https://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes ... /stats.php

Quote:
SOZT
Once again we have current Earth changes such as plate movements and earthquakes ascribed to “anything but Nibiru”, as Nancy likes to say.

Now the increase in earthquakes is supposed to be caused by a slight global slowdown, based on statistics from the past. How nebulous is this? Researchers can ascribe earthquakes happening anywhere in the world, in any Richter scale, with any frequency over a period of 4-5 years and decide this is due to a miniscule slowdown of a millisecond in rotation. Never mind that the numbers don’t line up.

Leap seconds have been regularly added to the world’s clock, less frequently in recent years, yet now we are to believe that 2018 will be a year of increased earthquakes due to such a slight slowdown.

This is known in science as searching for facts to line up with a theory, and discarding any facts or logic that does not fit the theory. Meanwhile, odd booms are heard from snapping rock in the stressed North American Plate and where the UK is being pulled down into the Atlantic – all this caused by the 7 of 10 plate movements driven by Nibiru’s approach.

Only the admission that Nibiru is indeed here and steadily approaching will connect the dots, but the media and the terrified establishment in control of the media will always have some excuse for the Earth changes.

To date we have had the earthquake increase due to fracking or more sensitive seismographs, the Earth wobble due to the Arctic being more ice free than the Antarctic so the globe spins like a top out of balance, red dust in the skies due to NASA sending up such dust clouds into the ionosphere to measure the jet stream, and anything not covered by those lies due to claims about the Sun or Global Warming. Anything but Nibiru.
EOZT

Notes:
(1)
http://poleshift.ning.com/forum/topics/ ... e=activity

Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:53 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

McCain Forgot Which Leg!

Note the buttons on his jacket are on the correct side in both photos. Also, on the bench, his wife's wedding ring is on the correct hand.

===================================================

UPDATE! - McCain Responds with a head scratcher...

John McCain solves the riddle of his moveable leg brace -- NOT!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... brace.html

Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:35 pm

How is this for a Wake Up Call!!!

That is a lot to consider, and not a lot of time left either.....

Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:46 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Hi Sky

Military pipe dream, Elite get to lead the consumer wealth aggrandizement, military want robots, not people. Robotic people are easier to control.
The method seems to mesmerize to seduce humanities participation.
Humanity as a whole, sure could have learned a thing or two from the early space people contacts that shared their star cultures with us. The moral compass needed. Unfortunately, it was the committee groups advantage not to allow that to happen.

Dex

Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:12 pm
GT Truther

Happy Thanksgiving Everybody!!

Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:16 pm

Wow Dex - there is party going on in your room!!

The circular flight patterns in vid1 is soooo cool.

Wonderful share - they are either elementals or sylphs, beings from another dimension. :)

Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:35 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Dex wrote:

Robotic people are easier to control.

Dex

back to S4

hmm.

via:
https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Lazar

Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:25 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

recall15 wrote:
Dex wrote:

Robotic people are easier to control.

Dex

back to S4

hmm.

via:
https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Lazar

Make them larger!

Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:27 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Post the BS has gotten real
Quote:
White House economic adviser Gary Cohn appeared surprised at an event after few CEOs said they planned to invest more if the GOP's tax plan is passed.
"Why aren't the other hands up?"

http://thehill.com/policy/finance/36044 ... ore-if-tax

Quote:
David Stockman: Trump tax reform overhaul is a pipe dream,

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/09/29/david-s ... rcent.html

Quote:
37 of 38 economists said the GOP tax plans would grow the debt. The 38th misread the question.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/won ... -question/

Quote:
Selling the Donald Trump/Republican tax plan should be awkward for an administration that has made patriotism its central theme. That’s because patriotism isn’t mostly about saluting the flag and standing during the national anthem.

It’s about taking a fair share of the burden of keeping America going. But the tax plan gives American corporations a $2 trillion tax break at a time when they’re enjoying record profits and stashing unprecedented amounts of cash in offshore tax shelters. And it gives America’s wealthiest citizens trillions more, when the richest 1 percent now hold a record 38.6 percent of the nation’s total wealth, up from 33.7 percent a decade ago.

The reason Republicans give for enacting the plan is “supply-side” trickle-down nonsense. The real reason is payback to the GOP’s mega-donors.
http://www.richmond.com/opinion/their-opinion/robert-b-reich-column-patriotism-obliges-the-rich-to-pay/article_f3eca744-c90e-5828-9fa8-662fe657246d.html

Because of greed, get real the rich do NOT share or care. There is not TRICKle down effect, IN reality it it a TRICK EFFECT to grab more.

Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:32 am
GT Truther

This was taken with my camera...Looks like they took the dust particle theory in consideration.
To help all of you out. The two large electrical Orbs are female extra-dimensional/ extraterrestrials...

What eventually is hoped you'll learn...is..that they are extra-dimensional/extraterrestrails piloting star craft. They have bodies as well. I know them.

Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:47 am
GT Truther

This is a showing. Last night, I didn't think the Orbs could super speed through my house, however, putting our doubts to rest. Not bugs, not dust particles...They are very aware of what we think.

Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:18 pm
GT Truther

Hillary's Senior Thesis on the Radical Dismemberment of Society

So, it's said that Hillary, in 1993, upon being installed in the White House as FLOTUS, asked Wellesley College to NOT release or make available--her Thesis. They complied, but was made available after the Clintons left the White House in 2001.

READ IT HERE: https://www.docdroid.net/V8962fC/hillar ... thesis.pdf (scanned original)
Here's a cleaned up version (retyped) - http://blogs.chicagotribune.com/files/h ... is-ocr.pdf

WOW. Page 12 is a blueprint for globalism, Saul Alinsky's steps to community organizing. Her Hero and Mentor. Supporting demarcation between racial groups to create a borderless world. Can you say Traitor? No wonder she didn't want Wellesley College to make it available.

---------------------------

Washington Post article from July 20, 2016 - Hillary Clinton, Saul Alinsky and Lucifer, explained
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the ... dac61f46e0

Wikileaks Exposes Clinton Satanic Ritual, FBI Calls Hillary the Antichrist - reported by AWDnews.com
http://www.awdnews.com/political/wikile ... antichrist

Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:26 am
GT Truther

and the sexual fall continues..........

longtime and popular news anchor Matt Lauer takes the hit this time.....Thought our hybrid buddy would have known better...........Co-hosting Thanksgiving Macy's Day parade one day and as they say, eating crow the next.

Good.......get rid of the idiots.

Hopefully this "virus" continues in Washington......

---------------------------------------------------------------
and this:

11/29/2017 - Donald Trump Tweet

Wow, Matt Lauer was just fired from NBC for “inappropriate sexual behavior in the workplace.” But when will the top executives at NBC & Comcast be fired for putting out so much Fake News.

------------------------------------------------------------------

.......You might not like Trump as a person, but he keeps hitting the nail on the head with that statement.
A big thank you on that one!

Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:21 am

This situation really raises my ire - when do these Governments plan to be responsible Ever!

It is only when the people of the world stand up together and demand change when it gets done.

There is no legacy improvement in this decision at all. Killing our planet is not an option!

Japan is poised to flood the Pacific with one million tons of nuclear water contaminated by the Fukushima power plant

Quote:
The Japanese government is being urged by experts to gradually release radioactive water in to the Pacific Ocean more than six years after a tsunami overwhelmed the Fukushima nuclear power plant.

The water is stored on site in around 900 large and densely packed tanks and could spill should another major disaster strike.

The government has been urged to release the water into the ocean as all the radioactive elements of the water except tritium - which has been said to be safe in small amounts - have been removed through treatment.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... Ocean.html

Who the Hell are "the experts" and why do they speak for the rest of humanity?

The worst is - for 6 years nothing was done by these "the experts", now they want to park it on our doorsteps. :nono

Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:43 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Just for the records:

Code:
30-NOV-2017 21:47:31    39.20    -75.42    4.38    8    0    CHESAPEAKE BAY REGION      10559304

http://ds.iris.edu/seismon/zoom/?view=e ... -75&lat=38

Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:16 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Else:
Remote Viewing December 2017, Plus October Farsight Results
Link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2t_OjFeZLwc

Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:38 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:45 am
GT Truther

Lynnwood wrote:
Hillary's Senior Thesis on the Radical Dismemberment of Society

WOW. Page 12 is a blueprint for globalism, Saul Alinsky's steps to community organizing. Her Hero and Mentor. Supporting demarcation between racial groups to create a borderless world. Can you say Traitor? No wonder she didn't want Wellesley College to make it available.

---------------------------

Well it took me the better part of an hour to wade through her tortured teenaged power-lust, with it's poor spelling and typos reminding us of the immaturity of the author (sorry, for your thesis you can re-type a page if you can't use white-out -- which they had in 1969). Having read it, I can now comment:

I was a "community organizer" myself, and I can attest to what is being said, generally, which boils down to this: if you want to create action, engineer some kind of social change (as I was doing to bring the community together under a common 'roof', remaking the train station in the center of town as a cultural center), you actually have to "mobilize power units". That much is true, no matter what political proclivities you may have (fascist, Marxist, liberal, conservative, even nudists). Since I didn't have money, I had to do it through existing community groups, and organized groups of students to assist in getting petitions signed, etc. But it seems that the one paragraph that you've singled out Lynnwood is the one that obliquely mentions a "world without bounds":

Quote:
"In order to achieve a world without bounds, it is essential for many groups to solidify their identities both in relation to their own membership and to their external environment. This has been the rationale of nationalist groups historically and American blacks presently."

So.....notice how this goal of achieving a 'borderless society' has utilized a policy that NATIONALIST groups have used? There is, at root, NOTHING WRONG with a utopian world in which all are equal and peaceful and free of armies with the uniforms of different NATION-STATES, but by now we all know that the real issue isn't so much this idealistic dream (which will come with a post-poleshift world, once the Evil is scrubbed from the planet and all those re-incarnating will be of a Service-To-Other maturity, thus negating the need for wars) but the fact that cold-blooded billionaire snake-souls use their cunning exploitation of humanity to clamber to the top of the wealth and power pyramid, from where they can dispense false narratives through mass media about a 'world without borders' - precisely because the national governments of the world are the People's only protection from those snake-souled, avarice-ridden corpulent creeps. IF Trump and the patriotic Americans (along with their patriotic allies from other countries, like Duterte in the Philippines) can actually bring true justice and accountability, with the crowning zenith being the public hanging of Hillary Rodham Clinton, then and only then can the stain of the JFK murder and 9/11 be mitigated. They can never be undone, but we don't have balance and probably won't have it either, and I fear the apathy and despair among many (it does lift my spirits to see how eager the citizen-newscasters are chattering excitedly about Q Anon, but they weren't around when many of us were battling cabal-employed trolls on the original versions of this Golden Thread) ....is equivalent to the state of humanity's collective unconscious soul is on par with how it was when the gigantic Anunnaki ruled mankind. And if George H W Bush gets out of this reality 'alive' (if it can be called that, when he's on his fourth heart transplant) without any public shaming, let along hanging or imprisoning, then I have little faith even in Trump.

Death would be too kind for him, and too insulting to us.

But as usual, I digressed.....what I see the dynamic as, between globalism and nationalism, is really an illusion of reality painted by the expensive organs of propaganda (CNN, MSNBC, NYT, WashPost, NBC, CBS, ABC, etc) in order to gain somnambulistic pawns and worker-bees, with little to no bearing in "liberalism" (hah! 'Antifa' acts more fascist than anyone since Hitler's brownshirts), faced off by patriots that are as adamantly against the power of the parasitic central banks, the power of centralized govt authority to curtail various freedoms in their lives, and hold no stock in the stale paradigm of right vs left politics.....only through a vibrant sense of national pride and cultural consistency can a resurgent America fight off the lower expectations and degradations of the globalist agenda to break up humanity into mere producing and consuming labor-units.

Sure, religion should go, but not a spiritual connection to God, not a spiritual connection to the various prophets who've tried to show us by example..... Q Anon hints at Snow White being the next Great Awakening, with renascent Christians filling the pews once more, etc. I don't see that happening, but I see something better happening: widespread acknowledgement and use of the Golden Rule in daily interactions.

Anyway; thanks for sharing. I know every time I come on there's bound to be lots of stuff everyone has shared, and I try to at least sample from everything. Dex has orbs galore again; a veritable party going on, as Sky says! And details of the facilities at S-4...thanks much fr33k. And recall15.... how do you account for the cottage industry of investigative journalism by citizens over the MULTIPLE shootings at Las Vegas? NL/ZT hasn't expanded on their original "Paddock worked alone. Did it all. Nothing else here to see, move along to Alberto's sunsets." WTH?!? Seriously? Many are still stunned by what was obviously much more than Paddock deciding to use the weapons he was there to sell against a cowboy concert 32 floors below. If anyone is NOT following the events I'm referring to, I recommend the End Times News Report, a YouTube channel operated by Jake Morphonios. He's now interviewed countless witnesses that not only detail what happened that night, they have cell-phone footage to back it up....showing that there were multiple shootings going on more than a mile away, in most of the prestigious hotel casinos. So the zetas got it wrong, okay then. Nancy's admitted lately that they sometimes DO get it wrong, but......it's insulting to our intelligence to think that anyone at this late date would believe that Paddock even USED a gun, even on HIMSELF. For shame, zetas....for shame. aarrgghhh.
:gah

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:44 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Dex wrote:

WOW!

I started scrolling up again to watch some of the video clips that were posted since my last visit, and lo and behold, this SAME VIDEO is/was playing on my big screen, automatically selected for me by YouTube's algorithms.....now is that a coincidence, or not?! AMAZING.......and the speaker just finished saying he didn't believe in "religion", per se, which is what I was just talking about in my last post.

And of course, we're now hearing that the Scrolls - just as I thought back in 1995 when I first started looking into them - speak of UFOs, aliens, etc. No WONDER Israel won't let them out into the public realm. One more reason to horsewhip the entire leadership of that hijacked country - though since we don't advocate physical violence, we need to find another way to bring them down. I got it; we'll just expose their hypocrisy and let the public shame drive them from office. Oh, you say that's already happening?! That's great! Maybe Q Anon is actually MAKING IT HAPPEN!

Thanks Dex; now I'll have to watch the whole thing over again, and study each thing said. I think it's a sign, that you posted and it came on my YouTube auto-play at the very same time I scrolled up to it here.

Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:56 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Not exactly: ie:
Image ;)

and Back to Rense:

+ pics:
https://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/forum/topics/exclusive-photos-from-rense-com-las-vegas-concert-attendee-on-10
https://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/forum ... ndee-on-10

:popcorn

Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:27 pm
Profile WWW
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 925 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 37  Next