It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:52 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 925 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 37  Next
 Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 7.2 2017/2018 
GT Truther

Post Re: Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 7.1 2017/2018
(Note: This is what everybody's been dealing with...)

CONFESSIONS

A 79-year-old retired officer of the CIA, Bill Oxley, has made a series of stunning confessions since he was admitted to the Mercy Hospital in Maine on Monday and told he has weeks to live. He claims he committed 17 assassinations for the American government between 1974 and 1985, including the music icon Bob Marley.

Mr. Oxley, who worked for the CIA for 29 years as an operative with top-level security clearances, claims he was often used as a hitman by the organization, to assassinate individuals who could represent a threat to the goals of the agency.

Bill Oxley
Trained as a sniper and marksman, Mr. Oxley also has significant experience with more unconventional methods of inflicting harm upon others, like poisons, explosives, induced heart attacks and cancer.

The 79-year-old operative claims he committed the assassinations between March 1974 and August 1985, at a time when he says the CIA “was a law unto itself.” He says he was part of an operative cell of three members which carried out political assassinations across the country and occasionally in foreign countries.

Rita with a sick Bob
Most of their victims were political activists, journalists, and union leaders, but he also confesses to assassinating a few scientists, medical researchers, artists and musicians whose ideas and influence “represented a threat to the interests of the United States.”

He claims he had no problem with going through with the assassination of Bob Marley, because “I was a patriot, I believed in the CIA, and I didn’t question the motivation of the agency. I’ve always understood that sometimes sacrifices have to be made for the greater good.”

But Mr. Oxley confesses that Bob Marley remains unique among his victims, as he was the only victim he “felt anything for.”

“The others were assholes. Bob Marley was Bob Marley. I was no closer to being a long-haired hippy back then than I am now, but I must admit Bob’s music did move me. It held some power over me.”

He claims to have “mixed feelings” about Bob Marley’s death. On the one hand, Marley was “a good man, a beautiful soul” with “profound artistic gifts” who did not deserve to have his life cut short. But according to Mr. Oxley, Bob Marley was also placing the goals of the CIA in jeopardy and threatening the existence of the United States:

“He was succeeding in creating a revolution that used music as a more powerful tool than bullets and bombs. Bob Marley in 1976 was a very serious threat to the global status quo and to the hidden power brokers implementing their plan for a new world order. As far as the agency was concerned, Bob Marley was too successful, too famous, too influential… A Jamaican Rastaman who started using his funds and fame to support causes around the world that were in direct conflict with the CIA… To be honest, he signed his own death warrant.”

“It’s not like we didn’t warn him. We sent a few guys to shoot up his house in Kingston,” Mr Oxley says, referring to a shooting in the Marley residence that left the singer with an injured arm and chest. “We had a message for him. We impressed upon him the gravity of the situation he found himself in. He didn’t listen.”

“Two days later, in the mountains, I stuck him with the pin.“

How Bob Marley was murdered by the CIA

Two days after Bob Marley was shot in the left arm by one of three gunmen who ambushed the singer and some of his crew in his house in Kingston, and after a brief stint in hospital, Bob Marley travelled to the protective hills of the Blue Mountains and spent time at the highest point in Jamaica, rehearsing for an upcoming concert.

Bob’s funeral
According to Mr. Oxley, he used press credentials to gain access to Bob Marley during his Blue Mountains retreat. He introduced himself as a famous photographer working for the New York Times, and gave Bob Marley a gift.

“I gave him a pair of Converse All Stars. Size 10. When he tried on the right shoe, he screamed out ‘OUUUCH.‘

“That was it. His life was over right there and then. The nail in the shoe was tainted with cancer viruses and bacteria. If it pierced his skin, which it did, it was goodnight nurse.”

“There had been a series of high-profile assassinations of counter-culture figures in the United States in the late sixties, early seventies. By the time Bob Marley’s time came around, we thought subtlety was the order of the day. No more bullets and splattered brains.”

Mr. Oxley says he kept close contact with Marley during the final years of his life, ensuring the medical advice he received in Paris, London and the United States “would hasten his demise rather than cure him.” He died from cancer in May 1981. He was just 36 years old.

“The last time I saw Bob before he died he had removed the dreadlocks, and his weight was dropping like a stone,” he says.

“He was very withdrawn, unbelievably small. He was shrinking in front of us. The cancer had done it’s job.”

“The day he died in Miami was definitely one of the most difficult moments in my career. I felt real bad. For a long time I wasn’t comfortable with my part in his death. But eventually I came to realize it had to be done, for America.”

http://www.blakkpepper.com/2017/12/dyin ... -to-death/
yournewswire.com

Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:01 am

Hey Dex - ?

And we claim to be living in a civilized world?

Man is fast being involuted to the outcome he will deserve.

Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:46 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Oh Looky what I found

Harvey Weinstein and OTHER hollywood secrets exposed!

Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:08 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

fr33k, have you watched these videos of Dex's? I have to admit I hadn't noticed they were actually videos, not mere stills with orbs showing. What do you make of them? All three are short, and it's obvious SOMETHING is going on above the 'normal' reality.

Dex.....for your part.....can you share (again, if you've posted it before) what kind of camera these videos were taken from? Have you attempted to use the camera in other locations, outside, without you being in the videos, etc? I have to say they are fascinating......

Dex wrote:
Happy Thanksgiving Everybody!!

recall. What did you mean in your last post, when you said "Not exactly: i.e. [you then quote Dex saying 'Robotic people are easier to control'.] I remember NL/ZT saying that Google purchased all 22 robotic companies then in operation (this was only a year or two ago) in order to be able to own/control all the robots that would be constructed - with A.I. anyway, or as close as they can come to it, and they're working furiously on it....even human cloning has been allowed, in Utah I think, so long as the cells are harvested before a certain point. They bought those companies because the elite that are conspiring to leave us all topside while they huddle in the newer shallow-depth bunkers are desiring a security force they can count on, since humans can rebel and turn on them, and they would be helpless before such a threat. So my question to you is, why are you saying that Dex isn't "exactly" right when he states that robots are easier to control?

--------------------------------------------------

Almost forgot. This is BIG NEWS. HUUUUGE, in fact. This thread on Twitter has a detailed expose of the events and people involved in the attempted coup to take down Trump before he could get a sure footing in his role as POTUS. THere indeed WAS - and still is - an attempted coup d'etat against Trump, and this thread is fascinating. Please read and share:

Globalist Coup Against Trump Thwarted - Truth Is Outing

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/937831014965153792

snip:

Quote:
12. I'm hurrying this Bc I'm not sure if twitter will delete this account before I finish. When Comey was fired, Andrew McCabe, currently under OIG investigation for $s to kill email investigation, and for hatch act violations became acting director.

13. Underneath McCabe was a whole sewer full of similarly corrupt agents. Immediately beneath McCabe was Peter Strzok. And others. This is a good primer on them.

15. Strzok was in charge of the HRC email case while McCabe supervised the investigation. Strzok was one of the agents who questioned Hillary w/o taking notes and not as a sworn deposition.

16. Fast forward: mere days after Comey/McCabe cleared HRC in the email case, he moved onto investigating Team Trump for alleged collusion. This is where it gets REALLY interesting.

17. So after Comey was popped for lying to congress & other failures, McCabe takes the helm. All this is going on at same time.

18. Peter Strzok acquires and pays for the Steele dossier. He & those in on the coup begin using it.

23. Thankfully, some really patriotic people saw what was happening and stepped in. Adm Mike Rogers saved the country. On dec 18 he met the NATSEC team of PDJT transition team and briefed them on it all.

24. Rogers did this w/o telling the obama admin, and briefed on players, how they were doing it, what goal was.

32. Peter Strzok was having an extramarital affair w the 2nd agent who was fired for the same actions: FBI Attorney & $$ Laundering expert, who reported directly to Andrew McCabe: Lisa Page.

33. Both agents were fired at and rejoined the FBI within a week or two of each other. Strzok was fired on the spot when mueller found out. Both have been assigned to mundane duties in HR. They're no longer allowed to work on any cases.

34. Andrew McCabe is censured, and without any power. All of them are going to be fast tracked out of the bureau, but will likely face criminal prosecution for multiple crimes.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:47 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

BTW, thanks for posting that Dex, about the assassin of Bob Marley. If I had my druthers, and gave in to my passions and emotions, I'd drive straight up to Mercy Hospital and march up to Oxley's room, haul him out and down to street level and commence enough blows to produce some 'shock & awe', and then return him to his room with a promise to return in enough times as it would take for him to most fully renounce the evil he participated in. At least he came forward, and for that his life would be spared, but how to do all that while doing no physical violence to his flesh-suit is the hardest part to figure out.

At least the Tiny House movement is working to break the grip of the central bankers, breaking the back of the Establishment, and I've just recently joined the revolution - which IS being broadcast, so much so that the owners of the YouTube platform are having a helluva time putting the genie back in the bottle.

Too late, Eric Schmidt! The damage isn't quite done, but on its way.

Meanwhile, back on my blog:

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I wrote:
Red Pill Nation: Part 12 - The Tyranny of Small-Skulled Stupidity

This week we've now heard it all, or so it seems. At minimum, it's apparent the social collective is now scraping the bottom of the barrel to find new demonic demographics to target as being so "privileged" that action needs to be taken to 'right the wrongs' of having so many unfortunates being born without the 'unintended gifts' that others -- unjustly, or so it appears -- appear to have been blessed with, without earning them.

Let that sink in for a minute, not least because it cuts both ways.

The latest concern seems to be "intelligence", supposedly yet another subset of "white privilege". We thought we heard it all last month when members of the Junior Anti-Sex League (er, sorry, that was the actual name in Orwell's 1984; in the reality-nightmare of 2017 they're known as "SJWs", or Social Justice Warriors) claimed that simply being born white was "racist". Now, in a stunning upping of the ante, the student newsletter at the Univ. of Iowa is now claiming that having intelligence itself, or even wit, is due to the accident of being born with it, as part of "white privilege":

ERIC OWENS
Education Editor
3:52 PM 07/29/2017

The University of Iowa’s student newspaper has announced the discovery of a special privilege which intelligent people acquire as an accident of birth. This new privilege — called “cognitive privilege” — functions in essentially the same way as white privilege.

The Daily Iowan revealed the discovery of this new privilege earlier this week.
Garden-variety white privilege “is an important topic that deserves a public discussion,” the op-ed on “cognitive privilege” explains, but it is also “prudent to at least mention the wider concept contained therein: that of privilege itself.”

(RELATED: Smoking Marijuana And Not Getting Killed By Cops Is WHITE PRIVILEGE Now)

Privilege in general is “the receipt of certain benefits wholly through accident of birth and it is “undeniable that privilege itself is a reality,” the student newspaper explains.

"As with skin color and much else", Daily Iowan author Dan Williams argues, "people have no control over how smart they are. Life is a huge cosmic lottery full of winners and losers. Cognitive privilege is one of “many kinds of privilege besides white privilege.” Also, Williams declares, robots will wipe out manual labor jobs but will somehow not affect jobs available to members of a special cognitive elite.
“Thus, the accident of having been born smart enough to be able to be successful is a great benefit that you did absolutely nothing to earn. Consequently, you have nothing to be proud of for being smart.”

Williams believes that America will be better able to discuss “white privilege” and the “temperature-rising topic of racial privilege” if it is able to admit the existence of “cognitive privilege.”
Don’t worry, though. “The purpose” here “is not to instill a sort of Catholic guilt in someone’s psyche.”
“The purpose of pointing out someone’s privilege is to remind them of the infinite number of experiences that are possible and the very large number of experiences that are actual that they know very little about.”

Yes, these slovenly excuses for intellects actually claim that it's a racist crime to be born white, i.e. if a caucasian baby is born to caucasian parents it's due to the criminal conspiracy of mother nature, or 'god'. Other corollaries follow, as with the latest one concerning "intelligence". What unmitigated hooey. The extrapolation of that appears to be a justification for having ethnic Africans and Arabs invade the West to impregnate caucasian women to breed a non-white race. While intermarriage and intermingling between the races ORGANICALLY, via the normal methods of normal immigration and mobility, cultural intercourse that shows mutual respect, what we are seeing is the Coudenhove-Kalergi Plan (google it; seriously) in full swing, with the emphasis on a forceful, aggressive, even self-loathing importation of radical muslims and africans (into Europe, and more slowly America) for a variety of elite purposes, not the least of which is the eradication of national pride and Western democratic culture. Particularly onerous to these 'khazarian supremacists', nationalistic pride is the biggest resistance to the global elite's plan for ultimate world domination and their New World Order. The US Constitution, though not observed by the corporate govt that hijacked the republic, is our birthright and the public's unawareness would allow it to be superceded by tyrannical edicts by the proposed One World Govt. This would be the same NWO who's principle aim is to eliminate both the quantity and quality of non-elite masses, herding them into Agenda 21 ghettos. Perhaps they wanted to create what is to them a self-fulfilling prophecy, as the larger secret driving the elitist agenda is the pending poleshift - which will result in such a house-cleaning as only 10% or so is expected to survive.

We know this is to better-serve the interests of the globalist elite, which holds no allegiance to anything other than their own material well-being and their multiple agendas.....not to mention the feeling of security that will hopefully come with a subtly and slowly descending martial law & police state that is the inevitable result of placing masses of culturally-hostile impoverished muslims (many radicalized, unfortunately due to the Khazarian mafia's efforts) in the heart of Western civilization in Europe. In the western hemisphere it's the hispanics. The engaged observer could be excused for the chorus of WTFs, as this Coudenhove-Kalergi agenda is so utterly hostile to their existence they couldn't imagine something like is is anything more than the efforts of a starving Hollywood screenwriter. Well, it's as straight-up as to what it's goals are: replace European man with a new, more brutish and brownish worker race that kept the industriousness of the Germans but were "duller, and oxen-like" so they wouldn't have the intellectual wherewithal to rebel effectively..... and subordinated to a 'Jewish aristocracy' (now you can see why the book is so persona non grata in Germany that it's existence is not even acknowledged by the authorities, and no 'official' English translation has even been authorized. Thanks to Google Translate, we can now read those words in plain English.

All of which leads us to one of the main obstacles to overthrowing the present tyranny, that of the ADL and other organizations that were created alongside the Federal Reserve in order to suppress any resistance that referred to the Jewish nature of the primary perps: ANTI-SEMITISM. It's even bigger than the race card. This is one of the saddest, most devious and cunning plots; the tyrants made the Hebrews the 'Lee Harvey Oswald' who they hide behind, which more dimwitted truthseekers usually fall for and end up painting themselves in that corner. The facts are overwhelming and obvious, but to point them out inevitably elicits a vehement denunciation, using the Holocaust as their fig leaf. This was written in the blueprint of the original Zionist documents regardiing their plans to foment three world-wide wars to achieve their ends. If ONLY the facts were more widely distributed, which clearly showed the initial pogroms in Russia against Jews were part of a larger plan to victimize the Jewish race and thereby buy them - the Ashkanazi or Khazarian Jewish bankers - the ultimate cover and excuse for their activities. And it's been effective; the US military is practically a dept of the IDF, and their purpose isn't to "defend the United States", it's to serve the corporate owners of USA Inc., which is the same as saying it's the mercenary army that enforces the dictates of the Khazarian mafia. (Who HAPPEN to be Jewish, but that's no excuse to think a fair reference justifies charges of "anti-semitism".) That mafia was responsible for the murder of JFK and 9/11, and many events in between and since. However, their power is collapsing, and the war behind the scenes between these Even Ones and the patriots that are rooting them out is incredibly intense, if Ben Fulford is to be believed. (I do, up to a point; the essential thing is the new paradigm for the awakening. I trust him not to intentionally mislead us, and to explain the public behavior of national leaders and unfolding events.)

At least we make the point that an acknowledgement the Evil Ones happen to share a particular racial and religious background does NOT equate to anti-semitism. In fact, Jewish people everywhere should stand up and say "enough's enough; let's root out these Evil Ones and draw a red line between the people and these elitists. Even analyzing this shared culture and belief system should be encouraged; we are not conspiracy theorists, we are conspiracy analysts. Please hold fast to that as you go about your daily arguments and venting sprees.

Meanwhile, the other obstacle this article was intended to address is the concept that being "intelligent" is an unfair advantage that comes mostly from whites, who were born accidentally with more intellectual capacity.

What utter garbage! The presumption is racist on its face, for starters: why can't other races be born with intelligence? Was the white race unfairly endowed with intelligence, or did it come as a result of being raised in relatively comfortable circumstances compared to colored races? Either way, it insults the intelligence - LITERALLY - to suggest such a thing. We can comment on the observable facts that Asian students seem to excel academically better than non-Asians - ON AVERAGE - just as we can note the observable fact that black athletes exhibit more physical prowess than non-blacks. Or is that because racist team owners prevented non-black races from competing enough to prove themselves equal or better? The point is that each race appears to have certain unique characteristics; they all bring something to the table. Does that mean that they're deficient in areas other races excel more at? If so, that sounds like "entree-envy", that mild spike of jealousy you get when you see the awesome-looking dinner put iin front of your date and yours looks tepid in comparison.

However, this is all prelude to the biggest factor of all in this issue of analysing how Stupidity keeps us in line, keeps us meekly serving the Evil Ones, so that we all unfortunately end up returning again and again until our souls are sufficiently matured and tempered, like the finest spirits of the vineyards. REINCARNATION. Some - including this writer - have logically deduced, based on sufficient evidence, that many earthlings are actually sparked souls walking around in flesh-suits, souls that have occupied other flesh-suits in previous lifetimes. Usually the memory banks are wiped clean before insertion in the new body, and not every body has a re-incarnated soul. The soul may have had many lifetimes previously, hundreds even, while many earthlings simply have yet to spark a soul during the times spiritual dilemnas confront them.

Haven't you ever wondered why certain children act more like the grandparent, and the grandparent more childish? Why some people seem to be much more animated and having an opinion, and others only care about the next event in their daily routine and the pablum fed them by corporate mass media? And when considering that reincarnation may cut across racial lines (and I believe they do), we probably have the slave-owners of previous centuries reincarnating as black ballplayers, and the slaves of previous centuries coming back as the children of the local white mogul. For most souls I imagine the choice is not entirely their own, but the soul in question does have some input, as the story of one James Leininger proves. His case was allegedly "allowed" in order for humans to gain a better understanding of this fact, the better to make wise choices in the here-and-now.

But do they? Sadly, no. Most people, actually most of the masses, may not believe it until they're faced with a serious spiritual dilemna, the struggle of which to resolve is what allegedly creates a 'spark' in the electro-magnetic field that our neural pathways occupy inside our skull. For those mature souls, many calculations are constantly being made, and one will notice that the easiest answers are offered by those who tend to rush to judgement, to allow themselves the emotional release without restraint, a trait particularly virulent in these days of anonymity of internet personalities (have you ever witnessed video footage of hundreds of tablets and smartphones, all positioned in row after row, programmed to 'act' like a different human.....(how long before they'll be replaced by something more akin to our traditional view of A.I. devices? As this post 'goes to press', many readers will see the discussions of artificial intelligence in full swing on the YouTube channels of the red-pill nation.) As anonymous as we can be to each other, the more familiar we become to the agents of the Deep State, the Orwellian enforcers of a central-bankers' utopia (to us, a dystopia) that still, but barely, rules the Establishment airwaves.

The poleshift is coming, and it will be preceded by actions interpreted by most as a form of martial law, simply because the military authorities know that once the public is made aware of the scope of the situation, mass hysteria, punctuated by rioting and protest demonstrations, will sweep the nation, actually the globe - and that is no understatement, though the potential is being ameliorated by sociological phenomena that's both instigated and cultivated by humanity's 'guardian angels'.

Yes, we have 'angels', though for some they're more 'demonic' and working for the 'other side', and some may call them higher-dimensional entities. We have angels and demons, extraterrestrials and ultradimensionals. Yep, got 'em all. And more. This is one of the more fertile worlds in the known universe, at least the local one, even in more stable times, but at the time preceding the soul-harvest especially so.

It's said by some that out of the seven billion or more humans trudging, scampering and racing about the surface of the planet, approximately one billion have reincarnated souls, with each one of those with varying numbers of lifetimes underneath their belts (er, robes....whatever). These same people suggest that it takes approximately 900 human lifetimes, on average, before reaching maturity to graduate from our 3D reality-matrix here on planet Earth.

In addition to the reincarnating humans, another billion - roughly equal to the home-grown harvest - are currently human beings but housing souls cultivated on other worlds, what some call "star children". Not all of these are what we would call "good", and not all are "evil", either, but by and large the importation of these "star children" is made for the purpose of assisting home-grown, terran-born earthlings learn their spiritual lessons more rapidly (more efficiently, actually). One of the first people I met during the period I had just started taking the red pill (late 1990s) was a man who had taken part in the retrieval of a crashed UAV (Unmanned Aerial Vehicle, reverse-engineered from an alien, i.e. extraterrestrial, craft). While that experience was vividly described to me in detail, it was more the experience he had when he was on his way down a very long elevator ride into the earthly bowels below the White Sands area of New Mexico that I'm recalling. He shared the elevator with a rather tall person, a 'being' actually, as he was abnormally tall according to this individual - who I'll call Peter for the moment. Peter said he started to 'hear' this person/being talk to him, in his head; he was aware enough to know there wasn't regular audio coming from his mouth, anyway. The telepathic voice then shared with him how it was such a shame that humans had such short life spans these days. Peter expressed puzzlement, and the tall one went on to say that early on in the history of humanity, humans had much longer lives (the jokes about Methusaleh, etc, in the Bible....apparently they DID live to be hundreds of years old back then), but it was discovered [by whom? one has to assume 'genetic engineers', or some form of more powerful authority] that 'they didn't do very much with their time, at least not as much as was expected'. Therefore, the genetic engineers re-engineered the human forms to live a much shorter life, and it turned out that humanity started gettiing more done within the average lifetime than had been the case before. Men became generals and kings and merchants during their twenties, and often had children on the way before they exited their teenage years. They also died much earlier, though the process has been stalled in modern times thanks to the benefits of modern medicine.

Why is this relevant? Because the average person has begun to suffer in recent decades under the onerous burden of excessive stupidity and moronic behavior of a large plurality of people, made so by the intentional dumbing-down efforts of today's broadcast - and print - media. The internet, given to humanity generally (and specifically NOT to be the exclusive purview of the elite, despite the hopes of the more arrogant asses among them), was to offset the hard power AND related soft power of the elites' attempts to keep illusionary narratives guiding the masses.

In other words, the rich and powerful use TV, newspapers, movies, books, even fashion and music, to mold the masses into a state of ignorance. Of course most of us already know that, at least anyone reading this does, though I expect some of the logically-challenged dimbulbs who know of me would erupt in gales of jeers and contemptuous rage if their curiousity of what I'm up to brings them here, though most wouldn't give a flying V. As if to put a point on it, the Cosmic Jokester just rolled out a new YouTube video on the Roku behind me, titled "Civil Unrest, Police State Expanding Due To Ignorance". [Good on you, Sarah Westall! When something "coincidental" like this happens, it tells me something deeper than random coincidence is at work.] However the answer isn't as simple as the argument between genetics and environment. It really DOES have to do with the relative maturity of the many souls interacting here.

So, while this is a rant, a venting of rage against having to put up with the stupidity of the so-called "average person", and therefore by extension the "average government", the "average soldier", the "average business", etc, it's also a plea for those who are intelligent enough to realize the truth of the burden we labor under to not become too embittered, or too uncaring, or too defeated at the realization that our reality is kept in a delicate balance between the positive and negative, the good and the bad, the beauty and the ugliness, etc. If the dimbulbs are too monosyllabic, well then, screw 'em. You can only lead a horse, or a horse's ass, to water. If you led it to a bar, you know he'd drink, and then he'd want you to pay for it too! So count your blessings, and revere water for its countless blessings. Soon it will become the most precious thing in your existence, if it isn't already (or maybe you just aren't aware of that because it's so plentiful, even if you have to buy it by the bottle). The point is, suffer the children to be assholes sometimes, and sometimes to show you some love, but always provoke them to think.....even if they whine and mutter about it, sneering and jeering their way away. It's all good, but.....we're obligated. Sentenced, if you will, to do what we can to reflect to anyone who will put up with you what it means to 'take the red pill'.

And remember, we - most of those reading and writing here - are conspiracy analysts; the very term 'conspiracy theorist' was invented to ridicule those who questioned the Official Narrative of the JFK assassination. JFK himself once said, in one of his most famous speeches, "we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy....". Scholarly dimbulbs, nincompoops in the employment of the Establishment, often insist this is a reference to Communism, but that artificial foe was certainly not what the speech went on to describe, because he excoriated the secret societies and the secrecy that lurked behind him, in front of him, even killing him.....and it was certainly not communism. It was what conspiracy analysts often knee-jerk shirk from naming as the "illuminati", the zionist central bankers and nuclear bomb-makers, the freemasons and Big Oil, the Mob, jealous underling LBJ and his minions like James Baker and E. Howard Hunt that began plotting from the day they engineered that big ole Farah-trousered Texas ass into the Veep slot on the '60 ticket, and especially the rogue intelligence community that was the enforcement arm of Wall Street, topped by Majestic 12 - and its orders to maintain the secrecy over the 'UFO phenomenon' that JFK was intending to reveal. After all, JFK had already announced his intention to "splinter the CIA into a thousand pieces", which was a death-threat to the spooks that thought they could get away with installing a New World Order without resistance from that POTUS. So remember people: we're conspiracy analysts; someone using the term 'conspiracy theorist' is either an Establishment tool, minion, or dimbulb. They could be just a simple 'normie' though, who hasn't been offered the red pill, so.....offer them one!

We ARE the Red Pill Nation. Normies beware, your time is soon to come!

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:35 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Outdoors..They led me out doors wanting to show me something...This is what they showed.

Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:09 am
GT Truther

Hi Don
People were in doubt about the superspeed outdoor Orbs..I was doubtful they could superspeed through the house...So, they did this recently.
Yes, I have many video and stills without me in them. Albeit, they show up more when I'm around for interactive experiences.
Remember, this is a showing....this is mostly for you than me...

Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:47 am
GT Truther

(Note: This is an interesting article because, besides Thallium, we're now seeing more people contaminated with chemtrail chemicals as well...I don't think they're aware of that yet. I think we're all experiencing that too. Very sad...)

A co-owner of the Prescott newspaper the Daily Courier said he was poisoned with thallium, a tasteless, odorless heavy metal formerly used in rat poison.
Joseph Soldwedel's account was published in a Courier article last week. He said he was going public to address rumors in the Yavapai County community.
Though it is unclear whether Soldwedel was poisoned intentionally, Prescott police said they are investigating the situation as a criminal matter. No arrests have been made, and Officer Dave Fuller declined to comment on possible suspects.
But Soldwedel told his newspaper that he has a “good idea” who may have poisoned him. He declined to air his suspicions until the police and prosecutors finish their review, but he said neither his son, daughter nor sister was involved.
'Elevated levels' of poison reported
Soldwedel declined to speak to The Arizona Republic and referred questions to his attorney, Norman Katz. The attorney also remained tight-lipped about the investigation and declined to comment on his client’s symptoms or the timeline of the alleged poisoning.
At some point in the past year, Soldwedel enlisted the expertise of Dr. Ernest P. Chiodo, a Michigan-based physician who specializes in forensic toxicology.
Chiodo told The Republic that Soldwedel had “elevated levels” of the chemical in his system and noted that its existence couldn’t be explained by environmental issues. Soldwedel’s water was tested and came back clean, and his career in the media industry doesn’t lend itself to accidental poisoning.
Some people who work in electronics, mining or at cement plants may be more susceptible to exposure, Chiodo said.
The Courier reported lab results indicated that between Nov. 29 and Dec. 27, 2016, thallium levels in Soldwedel’s body were 15 times higher than that of an average person. The report noted that additional toxic chemicals — including lithium, aluminum, barium and zinc — were found in his system.
Katz declined to provide The Republic a copy of the lab results.
“The question is, what is causing him to have elevated thallium levels?” Chiodo said. “I do not know that he’s been intentionally poisoned, and I don’t know who would be doing it, but based on my findings, the police should look into it.”
Soldwedel is president, CEO and co-owner of Western News&Info Inc., a family-owned and -operated multimedia company that also publishes the Kingman Daily Miner, Today's News-Herald in Lake Havasu City and other newspapers, shopper publications and magazines.
Thallium’s checkered history
Thallium has not been produced in the United States since 1984, but it's still imported to produce products such as electronics and optical lenses, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. The metal was historically used as a rodenticide, but the use was banned in the U.S. in 1965 following several poisonings of people.
But the blue-white metal is perhaps most notorious for its illicit use in murders. Colloquially, Chiodo said, the material used to be known as the “inheritance powder.”
Thallium’s qualities make it difficult for a person to detect upon ingestion, but its presence makes itself known soon thereafter. The CDC says adverse effects begin 12-24 hours after ingestion, and hit their climax two to three weeks after exposure.
Symptoms begin with nausea and vomiting, and progress to painful sensations in the body’s extremities. Severe cases can include respiratory failure; unusual, painful or burning sensations; muscle aches and weakness; headache; and seizures, delirium, coma and death after five to seven days, according to the CDC.
Perhaps the best-known case of thallium poisoning was that of Zhu Ling, a 19-year-old college student in Beijing believed to have been intentionally poisoned in 1995.
Zhu fell into a coma but ultimately survived, though she was left partially paralyzed and nearly blind, according to a report in the New York Times. Though Zhu’s roommate was a suspect, she was never charged, and the case remains unsolved.

https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/lo ... 921398001/

Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:25 pm
GT Truther

is a mater to add/activate some code and change the program/AI of a robot to slef-aware ...
then you get the Terminator scenary...
ie:
[YouTube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?14=&v=VaTW8uAo_6s[/YouTube]

[YouTube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbyJjwWyEec[/YouTube]

Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:36 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

recall15 wrote:
is a mater to add/activate some code and change the program/AI of a robot to slef-aware ...
then you get the Terminator scenary...
ie:

Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:12 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Well dex's video's come up as either stills with static or BLACK with static Dex please put them up on something else the site you're using is GARBAGE!

Sorry dex but they are not showing!

Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:16 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

NOW THIS IS SCARY!

USA Military Invests in Doonsday Genetics Technology!

Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:26 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Yeah what was I saying about YELLOWSTONE 3 to 5 YEARS AGO

Yellowstone eruption Extinction Level Event Imminent

Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:34 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Hi Peter

Keep in mind these are superspeed Orbs, streaks of light in my room. Watch the painting up in the left hand top of the video. The Orb comes down from the ceiling and across the painting. This ought to help with what to look for. Try the link, it might help. Be sure to hit the play button, as often as you can, eventually, you'll see them. Also, just like youtube, click on the enlargement for better video viewing. Keep in mind, they were responding to my doubt they could travel that fast in the house.

https://www1.picturepush.com/photo/a/15 ... 920934.avi

Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:02 am
GT Truther

Dex wrote:
Hi Peter

Keep in mind these are superspeed Orbs, streaks of light in my room. Watch the painting up in the left hand top of the video. The Orb comes down from the ceiling and across the painting. This ought to help with what to look for. Try the link, it might help. Be sure to hit the play button, as often as you can, eventually, you'll see them. Also, just like youtube, click on the enlargement for better video viewing. Keep in mind, they were responding to my doubt they could travel that fast in the house.

https://www1.picturepush.com/photo/a/15 ... 920934.avi

It's NOT playing and your files are Corrupt all I see is two people lying on a bed and it is completely stationary with static this is Not really helping your case dex please upload to youtube or something *.AVI is a very OLD format - what compression do you use? because it is Incompatible with windows 10 pro! I looked where you said and saw NOTHING as I said the image was stationary with static only.

on the website it says: To view this video please enable JavaScript, and consider upgrading to a web browser that supports HTML5 video

but that's IT I DO HAVE html5 and javascript enabled and it still says it!

Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:09 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Only one person in the video Peter...It isn't a case...Just sharing...

Traveling Orbs still shot

Faces

https://youtu.be/tldxmPn1z1M

https://youtu.be/_4d3TI7OUTA

https://youtu.be/nKgVoUnw60g

Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:42 pm
GT Truther

Dex wrote:
Only one person in the video Peter...It isn't a case...Just sharing...

Traveling Orbs still shot

Faces

https://youtu.be/tldxmPn1z1M

https://youtu.be/_4d3TI7OUTA

https://youtu.be/nKgVoUnw60g

Okay fair enough

Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:37 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Orbs & Shirley
You guys ought to like this one...Tonight Orbs and Shirley...She was busy in the dresser draws close to the camera...This one is unique...Copy and paste url...

https://www1.picturepush.com/photo/a/15 ... 929157.avi

Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:29 pm

I get the same result as Peter, Dex. Seems like security blocks.

Once I had downloaded the AVI file, I could play it on my video player.

Looks like a ping pong match going on - really neat :)

Checked it out in Chrome - no problem. So - it is FireFox that is limiting your chosen display site. They have negated Java as a security risk. I don't do Edge.

Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:09 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Sky wrote:

Checked it out in Chrome - no problem. So - it is FireFox that is limiting your chosen display site. They have negated Java as a security risk. I don't do Edge.

Yes, I do too. The last week or two my computer has changed..I couldn't see my own downloads either.

What's interesting about the Shirley Orb video is that the day before I was hoping to see something different...I suggested to them stop in the air or something? It seems they're always in motion...Lo and behold...Surprise! and more superspeed flash, in case people still doubt them.
Very interesting how a thought doesn't go unnoticed.

Dex

Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:56 am
GT Truther

Sky wrote:

*.avi doesn't even play on my PC anymore?!? it is really strange

Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:06 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Well...I've been saying these Orbs hear my mental requests, and respond. Here's my proof. Tonight's Video. What do you think?
Orbs: Energy Beings of many Intelligence Orders. They also have forms in their worlds, aboard their ships and else where's.

https://youtu.be/kq-yCVtsGNw

Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:34 pm
GT Truther

Dex wrote:
Well...I've been saying these Orbs hear my mental requests, and respond. Here's my proof. Tonight's Video. What do you think?
Orbs: Energy Beings of many Intelligence Orders. They also have forms in their worlds, aboard their ships and else where's.

Dex what is that black box in your hands, Is that a tablet? can you do one where you are standing up and get an orb to land in your hand?

Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:32 am
Profile YIM

That is a good question - :)

Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:16 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

fr33kSh0w2012 wrote:
Dex wrote:

Dex what is that black box in your hands, Is that a tablet? can you do one where you are standing up and get an orb to land in your hand?

Good question...That is a tab camera viewer. I have to turn off the camera after I get a Orb showing or the recording would be to long for postings.

Dex

Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:11 am
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 925 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 37  Next