It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:38 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 925 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 37  Next
 Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 7.2 2017/2018 
GT Truther

Post Re: Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 7.1 2017/2018
This latest Q proof, for those that haven't seen it, is ingenious.

1) Go to http://www.whitehouse.gov scroll down and verify it's the actual Whitehouse website.

2) Go to "Print", or right-click and choose "Print".

3) When the option comes up to either print or Save as PDF, choose your poison; I choose the PDF option because the printer isn't working. Doesn't matter; this works either way.

4) Notice the first page has 2 full bars and a third half-bar across the page, in beige. Then, scroll to the next page.

I'll leave it to your imagination to guess what you'll find. For those who need that elusive "Element of Doubt", (whether Q, J, K, or ZT, it's all the same; gotta have that to keep the clueless from having nervous breakdowns), it can be shown that it's simply a run-of-the-mill icon for the Search function, which appears on the right side at the top of the website, and the bars represent the "Menu" option which appear on the left side. Yes, yes, now run along and enjoy the shopping experience....a careful look at previous versions of the site show those functions distinctly differently. For further confirmation, look at how the now-universal "Menu" icon is different, then look up the Braille representation for "Q".

'Nuff said.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:10 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Don, that doesn't work for me. I get 6 pages, no bars, no clues... and no Q!!

===============================================

Nothing beats "Tip Top, Tippy Top"

The Request:

The Delivery:

Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:16 pm
GT Truther

Lynnwood wrote:
Don, that doesn't work for me. I get 6 pages, no bars, no clues... and no Q!!

WOW!! That was QUICK!! They took it down overnight!!

Just uploading these two screenshots so I can link to an image for here is taking over half an hour already, but it's a good thing I not only took these screenshots, I took a short video of a Q-tuber's video about it which I may post, but if you want to watch the full thing, you can see it here:

Meanwhile, here's the screenshots I took of the White House main page, and of the page I got when I went to print.....just so I know, and you do also, that I wasn't imagining it.

Maybe Q threw in the towel after today's treachery by Trump in Syria, so it's gone now. Just another website.

THIS POST TOOK 1 HOUR and 17 MINUTES TO COMPLETE

No, this isn't simply Dondep's whining about being "interfered with". Is it because I'm using an old machine? No, this is still fairly new, worked great when I first started using it, has 3GB of RAM, and 360 GB hard-drive, has Windows 7 Premium on it, and I keep my tabs to a minimum and continually clean the cache and perform regular maintenance.

Is it because this site keeps the CPU whirring near 100% for the extra security our beloved benefactor provides? Possibly....but it shouldn't. I'm sure others would have said something. It just seems to happen every time I want to post something that includes an image, or a video, or links etc. Is it because I AM being interfered with? Just because we're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't "throwing leaves" to discourage you.

The time included a reboot, and though I took the screenshots last night, I had to upload them onto Photobucket. What are some other sites that will host free hosting of images, that we can use to post images here? Maybe it's Photobucket - this time - that's using all my PC's resources. Most of the time took uploading and linking to the images, as well as doing everything possible to get the sound to play on the video -- which it occasionally, but ONLY occasionally, does. Even right now, having rebooted, cleaned several times, and limiting my windows to email, this GT, and my YouTube page (to find the minute mark where people can skip ahead to the 26 minute mark to watch the whitehouse.gov Q "easter egg", I can't seem to use it as easily as if all I was doing was reading email and googling a few webpages.

:dunno :gah :gah :gah :gah :gah

Anyway; I hope it's worth it, that you all can see Q in fact DID show his bona fides once again.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:59 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Who did it?
Via Zetatalk (1)
Quote:
ackstory behind the mainstream nonsense?

[and from another]
https://www.rt.com/news/424096-syria-st ... ul-future/
Damascus has come under attack by the US, France and the UK at a time when Syria is returning to peaceful life, after battling a terrorist aggression for years, Russia’s Foreign Ministry said, as it condemned the attack. The US, the UK and France launched a coordinated attack on Syria on Friday against what they claim are research, military and storage facilities involved in the production of chemical weapons. The White House argued that “a significant body of information” suggests that the Syrian government used chlorine in an alleged attack on Syria’s Douma, which was then a rebel-held town, on April 7. The additional information, it added, indicated that sarin might have been used as well.
[and from another]
http://www.presstv.com/Detail/2018/04/1 ... 9/us-syria
Syria comes under military attack on Trump's orders, 13 missiles shot down. Multiple places in Syria have come under attack by US, British and French military forces after President Donald Trump ordered a military strike against the country despite international warnings against further escalation of the situation.
[and from another]
https://nypost.com/2018/04/13/trump-say ... litary-s...
Damascus skies erupt with anti-aircraft fire as the U.S. launches an attack on Syria targeting different parts of the Syrian capital Damascus. AP.
[and from another]
https://twitter.com/hashtag/QAnon?src=hash&lang=en
[and from another]
https://www.rt.com/news/424120-us-strike-syria-facts/
Multiple targets in Syria were bombarded by the US, UK, and France in retaliation to what they said was an Assad-orchestrated chemical attack near Damascus. Washington approved "precision strikes" against Syria early on Saturday, alongside British and French forces that also took part in the bombing. Syrian air defense units were scrambled to thwart the aerial invasion, intercepting 71 out of 103 of the missiles, the Russian Ministry of Defense said. The timing of the American-British-French attack is noteworthy. It came just hours before the UN's Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW) experts were set to visit the Damascus suburb of Douma on Saturday to establish whether chemical weapons had been used there last week.
[and from another]
Red Sparrow
https://youtu.be/PmUL6wMpMWw Image
Quote:

SOZT
Who released poison gas in Syria and why did the US finally rain missiles down on chemical depots in Syria? The UK’s PM May had her doubts about who was responsible. Even Defense Secretary General Mattis said he was not sure. But John McCain, who supports the anti-Assad rebels in Syria and visited them just days before the chemical attack, supposedly to deliver medical supplies for his wife’s charity, has no doubts. McCain, as suspected by many, did indeed deliver the poison gas supplies, and the bombing days later by the US, UK, and France were to wipe out the remaining poison depots.

The public will not learn the full truth of this matter, except from the enigmatic Q who has become immensely popular on the Internet, and even gets a mention in the major media from time to time. As we have stated all along, Russia and Trump and his Junta are not adversaries but partners, meeting frequently. It was a Russian double agent that helped the US and their allies pinpoint McCain’s locations. McCain was already under surveillance and had been under House Arrest
http://www.zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue588.htm
but was released so he would lead the authorities to his cronies.

Will he and the Cabal trying to incite World War III succeed? This war between the Bush/Clinton/Soros/Netanyahu Cabal and the forces of good is in the final, intense battles.

Unlike Fukushima,
http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/30ap2016.htm
which was a nuke caused a massive Japan earthquake and tsunami,

the attempt to nuke Hawaii
http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/31ja2018.htm
failed.

The attempt to incite a war with N Korea, despite all the nuclear material
http://www.zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue598.htm
both the Bush and Clinton administrations had provided to N Korea in the past, failed. The Cabal still wants to impeach Trump and counter the 2nd Amendment and start World War III, but they are failing on all fronts.
EOZT

Notes:
(1)
https://poleshift.ning.com/forum/topics ... e=activity

Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:41 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Don, are you using the Firefox web browser?

I find that it often runs the cpu at nigh-on 100%. Something to do videos and Macromedia / Adobe flash, I think. Sometimes I solve this by ending the 'plugin-container' (ctrl - shift up - esc is better than ctrl - alt - del for getting to the task manager).

I've just come across this video which I think is worth watching. The contents are not pleasant but its only through knowledge that such will ever be stopped.

The film is mainly about a new word - pedovore. Essentially this word refers to cannibalism, albeit of a certain type of human food. I wont spell it out in full detail, I think it will suffice to say that the word comes from pedofile and carnivore.

The film includes several allegations about people who I wont name and can not verify as being true. Its best not to say too much on that score as I have no desire to find myself on the menu, with the pre-death routine including actions that are horrifically painful but seen as 'necessary' to cause the body to release the 'right' hormones in to the blood stream. (Its in the film, although you may need to read text rather than hear it spoken aloud).

What I feel safer saying is that according to the narrator the arrests of certain high profile individuals (eg: HRC) will actually be a kindness because once the truth becomes known these people wont be able to walk the streets as ordinary people will be so utterly horrified that they would want to kill these elites.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFsFp46YiEs

Simon

Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:56 am
GT Truther

Remote Viewing Blue Avians & the Secret Space Program in Corey Goode and David Wilcock's Disclosure

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pS8CKx-qRgM

:?: :?: :?:

Simon

Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:37 am
GT Truther

Post Q Colluding with ZT and Russian double-agents
simple simon wrote:
Don, are you using the Firefox web browser?

I find that it often runs the cpu at nigh-on 100%. Something to do videos and Macromedia / Adobe flash, I think. Sometimes I solve this by ending the 'plugin-container' (ctrl - shift up - esc is better than ctrl - alt - del for getting to the task manager).

Not Firefox, but the new anti-Google champion -- Brave. And I think you're on to something; it's still quite sluggish, but when I changed my default to Brave instead of Chrome, the Deep State plotted to interfere.....and bring us back to them, clamoring for safety and security from those nasty anti-surveillance champions like Brave and Proton Email etc.

I have to make Chrome, not to be confused with Adrenochrome (what that video is about you linked us to), my default browser once again if I don't want McCain slipping into Syria while under house arrest to deliver poison-gas disguised as "medical supplies" to the anti-Assad forces. This is what Q was referring to, in his cryptic references to "Sparrow Red". If you google Red Sparrow, you'll find that movie was just released last month, in fact released in the very location in DC where Starryeyes worked for years. It's a reference to a double agent, in fact several double-agents, and according to today's ZT, that's precisely what happened in Syria: a Russian 'double-agent' (working for the Zionist-controlled Deep State cabal) informed the Junta what McCain's plan was, and thus McCain was allowed (while STILL UNDER HOUSE ARREST, no less) to go to Syria to personally deliver 'medical supplies' to the terrorists in order to provoke a retaliation for the intended staged chemical attack.

Seems Q and ZT are finally on the same page! Makes a helluva lot more sense now, all the cryptic Q material and how Trump would've done something he was adamantly against previously. Yes, Trump shot off some missiles, but it was staged to make it look like the Syrians shot them down, and a few "got through", long enough to hit the supplies McCain had brought im last week.

Who'd have thunk it!

Also, Simon, regarding that video; while I haven't watched it yet, I've seen it on my recommended playlist, and will watch it soon enough, but it may infer that the video of Hillary and Huma we're all waiting for to drop is about the two of them carving off the face of a living 10-year-old boy who was conscious of the pain so his blood was probably infused with so much adrenochrome it made HRC high as a kite......that Harlot From Hell needs to be exposed.

So I asked Nancy last night what's the REAL story....because Trump wouldn't just throw away his base on this, and if Russia doesn't respond, we know SOMETHING has happened. Others asked as well, so today we have this; does it sound logical? It would certainly explain why Q referenced "Sparrow Red", among other things. Now we know that not only is Q colluding with Trump, Q is colluding with ZT and the Russians are colluding with Q. What a Mad, Mad World!

SOZT
Who released poison gas in Syria and why did the US finally rain missiles down on chemical depots in Syria? The UK’s PM May had her doubts about who was responsible. Even Defense Secretary General Mattis said he was not sure. But John McCain, who supports the anti-Assad rebels in Syria and visited them just days before the chemical attack, supposedly to deliver medical supplies for his wife’s charity, has no doubts. McCain, as suspected by many, did indeed deliver the poison gas supplies, and the bombing days later by the US, UK, and France were to wipe out the remaining poison depots.

The public will not learn the full truth of this matter, except from the enigmatic Q who has become immensely popular on the Internet, and even gets a mention in the major media from time to time. As we have stated all along, Russia and Trump and his Junta are not adversaries but partners, meeting frequently. It was a Russian double agent that helped the US and their allies pinpoint McCain’s locations. McCain was already under surveillance and had been under House Arrest
http://www.zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue588.htm
but was released so he would lead the authorities to his cronies.

Will he and the Cabal trying to incite World War III succeed? This war between the Bush/Clinton/Soros/Netanyahu Cabal and the forces of good is in the final, intense battles. Unlike Fukushima,
http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/30ap2016.htm
which was a nuke causing a massive Japan earthquake and tsunami, the attempt to nuke Hawaii
http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/31ja2018.htm
failed. The attempt to incite a war with N Korea, despite all the nuclear material
http://www.zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue598.htm
both the Bush and Clinton administrations had provided to N Korea in the past, failed. The Cabal still wants to impeach Trump and counter the 2nd Amendment and start World War III, but they are failing on all fronts.
EOZT

Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:00 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Lynnwood wrote:
Nassim Haramein says PX was already in our solar system and something caused it to veer away. There's a video showing a huge object literally turning away.

This guy is incredible. I love watching his videos. Deep stuff presented in a very understandable way.

My favorite: WE ARE MADE OF ATOMS. The nucleus of the atom is the only "solid physical matter" -- note the nucleus is 0.000009% of the whole atom. The rest, the 99.99999 -- is "space"--not matter. Think about that. Extrapolate that to physical objects, then our entire 3D reality.

That reminds me of an incredible 1 hour presentation by Linda Moulton Howe on "Are we living in an alien computer simulation" - It kept me on the edge of my seat.

I'll go find it for you. It's well worth the listen.

You think I gave the movie "THE MATRIX" away to the wachowski's just for s##ts and Giggles

I tried TELLING EVERYONE about it

At high school I was being shot at I simply didn't give the bullets permission to hit me so I raised my hand in a stop sign and the bullets slowed down to a grinding halt I was doing things that BLEW peoples minds IT EVEN BLEW MY MIND I had REAL ABILITIES like on the tv show THE GIFTED I had all those and more like a cross between the 4400 heroes and the gifted all those types of shows!

You name it I absolutely had it but couldn't fully control it because I was a teenager!

This is INTERESTING!

Did DOJ senior executive Matthew S Axelrod influence Andrew McCabe?

Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:16 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Post Re: Q Colluding with ZT and Russian double-agents
Dondep wrote:
Also, Simon, regarding that video; while I haven't watched it yet, I've seen it on my recommended playlist, and will watch it soon enough, but it may infer that the video of Hillary and Huma we're all waiting for to drop is about the two of them carving off the face of a living 10-year-old boy who was conscious of the pain so his blood was probably infused with so much adrenochrome it made HRC high as a kite......that Harlot From Hell needs to be exposed.

So I asked Nancy last night what's the REAL story....because Trump wouldn't just throw away his base on this, and if Russia doesn't respond, we know SOMETHING has happened. Others asked as well, so today we have this; does it sound logical? It would certainly explain why Q referenced "Sparrow Red", among other things. Now we know that not only is Q colluding with Trump, Q is colluding with ZT and the Russians are colluding with Q. What a Mad, Mad World!

Aha Don, you've heard about what is hopefully the same incident.

I say 'hopefully' because such barbarity is bad enough even once - and I would not want it to have occurred more than once.

I went to Qanon online and saw what s/he said about McCain, etc. One of the photos on circa 8th April shows the legend USAID on the building walls. This implies that the building itself was funded by the USA... Obummer era, I suppose.

My understanding is that when a person dies and has a life review they experience all their interactions with other people from the point of view of the other person. Maybe it was part of a planned life path that the boy experienced such an horrific death. If so then perhaps HRC will be spared the worst of the pain, if not then then she is in for a hellish life review.

In 2013, Qatari intelligence tried to hire a UK mercenary contractor company to give chemical weapons to US-backed rebels in Syria to stage a chemical weapons attack to be used to justify western military intervention.

Included in the other claims in this YouTube film are that Obama OK'ed Syrian chemical attacks by US-backed terrorists (to get the US to attack Assad), with the dead people (including children) in the recent event being kidnapped 'human shields'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CChV1UVfoQ

The tales of horror in the increasing number of revelations coming to light must pose problems for many people who are of a sensitive disposition.

Simon

Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:56 pm
GT Truther

Post ding dong the witch is ....
http://www.americanlibertyreport.com/ar ... r-a-witch/

Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:35 pm
GT Truther

DJ is the REAL DEAL! not Anonymous, Not Q, Not NANCY "Follow the" LIEDER! AND DEFINITELY NOT COREY "STORY STEALING" GOODE

But seeing you guys will ignore this video because it's 3 hours long I don't know JUST AT LEAST WATCH IT!

X-SERIES VII: ORPHIC CIRCLE MYSTERY SCHOOLS
Dark Journalist Daniel Liszt continues the groundbreaking X-SERIES that follows the X Steganography through the history of Political and Covert groups coordinating in a stealth fashion the secret work of the UFO File. He will be joined by the fascinating Giza Death Star author Dr. Joseph Farrell.

Orphic Circle:
Dark Journalist examines an obscure English Occult Group called The Orphic Circle that featured many prominent figures and searched for vessels of Somnambulist contact with higher intelligence. Offshoots of these groups form fascinating links to Yale Secret Society 'Skull and Bones' that the Bush political family and CIA leaders are deeply connected with. DJ will reveal what the '322' in the Skull and Bones logo represents and you don't want to miss it!

Bombshell Deeper Connections
Multiple bombshell connections will be revealed that link various Secret Societies to the covert political process driving UFO Secrecy by using the new understanding attained through the deciphering of the X pattern. This will give us a map that takes us all the way back to Plato and the heavily shrouded Eleusinian Mysteries.

Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:40 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:02 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

recall15 wrote:

Looks like HRC might be hiding her boot!!!

Very interesting.

4 First Ladies and 4 Presidents. Nice Shot.

Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:51 pm
GT Truther

Boot is gone, she wasn't wearing it when she fumbled down the stairs in India, and broke her wrist either then or sometime soon after.

Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:42 am

Well spotted Lynnwood

Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:32 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Else on these picture...
via Zetatalk for April 30, 2018 (1)

Quote:
Juan F Martinez said:

Clearly the recent imagery of peace and tranquility at the funeral of Barbara Bush was a staged presentation.

It seems that an unholy alliance is in place to maintain the peace, to avoid a Civil War, and to avoid panic and rioting in the populace, as the truth about #Planet_X and the #Poleshift becomes clear to all. The Zetas have predicted leveling wars headed towards the PS, and so far it's been a Silent War behind the scenes, where few even notice. Can we expect this smooth transition to continue, or is this the Calm before the Storm?
[and from another]
https://www.infowars.com/developing-geo ... sive-care/
Admitted to Houston Methodist after infection spread to blood. This coming just days after former First Lady Barbara Bush’s funeral.
[and from another]
https://www.chron.com/news/houston-texa ... ge-Bush-...
Blood infections typically come from a specific source, such as a bowel infection, pneumonia or a skin infection — but it's not immediately clear what led to Bush's condition, though he has had pneumonia in the past.
[and from another]
https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/23/politics ... barbara-...
The photo was striking: Four past presidents and three first ladies - as well as current first lady Melania Trump - standing together. The image quickly went viral - a symbol of the strength and continuity of American democracy.
Quote:
Image SOZT
During the secret war with the Deep State, the public is shielded from the truth. The prevailing logic is that the public would not cooperate with its government if it knew of the corruption that has and continues to occur. On occasion, some politician is accused of embezzlement or accepting bribes, but the big picture, that famous political families such as the Bush and Clinton families, are criminal Cabals are kept out of the press. Those with their hands at the helm do not want the public refusing to pay taxes, to abide by regulations, or to honor the law.

Instead, the public is told stories about pets and sports and endearing characteristics, to humanize public figures. Herbert Bush was overseeing the CIA when drug addiction began its grip on the US, and as is known the CIA and DOD during this era brought plane loads of drugs in from Colombia and Vietnam. Trump and his Junta are just today stopping this cash flow from Colombia and Afghanistan into Herbert’s coffers. Did Barbara know this? She was the steady hand on the operation when Herbert began to slip into senility.

The Clinton’s need no introduction. Their crimes are more broadly known, due to the many deaths of associates such as Vince Foster and Seth Rich, and reports of anger among Haitians about how their devastating earthquake resulted solely in profits for the Clinton Foundation, which gives only 5% of its intake to charity and pockets the rest. The depths of depravity that followed Hillary will never be publicly known as Satanic human sacrifice and pedophilia are at the heart of it. Could the common man, having faith that their government is doing the right thing, handle this, or would they openly rebel?

Where George Bush won the presidency in 2000 and 2004 by election fraud, the most the public learned of this was during the hanging chad coverage. That Hillary intended to win in 2016 by election fraud was only covered by the news that the nation was in shock over the results. Trump informs the public that fake news is rampant, so a subliminal education of the public is in process. Does the public know the truth about 911 being an inside job? About who really killed JFK? At most the public will get a hint, so that those with eyes to see and psychics that can handle the truth will sort it out. But most will not.
EOZT

Notes:
(1)
http://poleshift.ning.com/forum/topics/ ... e=activity

Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:09 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

I agree, Cognitive Dissonance has a powerful grip.

Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:55 pm
GT Truther

BTW, Dondep wanted me to mention he's moving, in case you don't know. Has to be out and all moved into the new place by May 1st, so expect to see more of him then!

Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:56 pm
GT Truther

Kewl, I have been so so tired lately and haven't had time to post!

Sat Apr 28, 2018 7:43 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

else:

Wed May 02, 2018 9:40 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Look what I found!

Dodd Report To The Reece Committee On Foundations (1954)

Sat May 05, 2018 2:33 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

In a cave near you. Then it may end in a museum...

Tue May 08, 2018 4:00 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

But the REAL OWNER of these artifacts is always disappeared by the Erudite/ Scholars.

until now...

-Typo edited-

Tue May 08, 2018 4:03 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Dondep wrote:
This latest Q proof, for those that haven't seen it, is ingenious.

'Nuff said.

And again dd:

Tue May 08, 2018 4:42 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

more game playing from Q LAME!

Look what I found :crylaugh DO NOT USE "SOCIAL MEDIA" AT ALL!

Tue May 08, 2018 11:22 pm
Profile YIM
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 925 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 37  Next