It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:30 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 925 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 37  Next
 Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 7.2 2017/2018 
GT Truther

Post Re: Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 7.1 2017/2018
"Extra-Dimensional Intelligence Communications"

“The establishment of nations further separated brother from brother, and the whole of mankind lived no longer by the Divine law. “As a result of these divisions; many different ways of worship arose. But even then we continued to send others out in the hope of aiding our brothers on Earth. These men were those known as ‘messiahs,’ and their mission was to help their Earthly brothers to return to their original understanding. In each instance, a few followers would gather around these wise ones, but always they were destroyed by those whom they had come to serve. “You have wondered why Earth is the lowest planet in our system within a Universe of which we are all inhabitants. I have now told you. “The people on all worlds which have been developed by men and women who volunteered for such service have gone steadily ahead. They have lived as the Infinite Creator intended that His children should live. They have grown and expanded in fulfilling the will of the Father. And each time that a group of volunteers leaves their own world to venture forth into a new one, after the Divine Hand has prepared it for human habitation, they are actually entering a new school of experience whereby they gain still greater understanding of a total Universe. Thus they fit themselves for continuous advancement into higher and higher states of expression expression and service. “Labor such as you know on Earth has no part in their life, for as soon as the inhabitants of any planet work under the will of their Creator, the elements in turn begin to serve them. “On Earth you have just the reverse. For, through self-exaltation and the perversion of natural law, man turns the elements against himself. Man warring against man is one of the most obvious examples of this, as he directs destructively the energies intended by his Creator for his welfare. “And that is the primary difference between Earth’s inhabitants and the peoples of other planets. Earth man has repeatedly attained certain peaks, only to enter into another stage of destruction which, through misuse of the elements, has destroyed all that he has accomplished. “Here and there, an individual lifts himself above the majority on your world, since it is left to each man to speed up or slow down his own evolvement. Only when Earth men learn, by their own mistakes, that what they look upon as their strength is really weakness when pitted against the All-Divine Intelligence, and that their ‘wisdom’ but confusion against the All-Knowledge, will they be ready to return to the fold. “Meanwhile, we keep ourselves ever alerted to receive the call for whatever help men of Earth may truly desire, for they are still our brothers.”

Do you never become discouraged,” I asked, “in the face of such overwhelming odds?” It was Firkon who said, “We know nothing of what you call discouragement. That is a negative word. Long ago we learned the power of faith and hope, and of never giving up. The goal lost yesterday can be won tomorrow. This does not mean that we believe ourselves developed to the fullest extent. Far from it. We have eternity yet to travel. But on our worlds, we no longer have sickness or poverty, as you know it; nor crime, as you know it. We recognize man as the highest representation of Deity, the consummation of all lesser forms. Should we with hurtful intent harm any form, we know that we would be forcing that form to turn from its natural purpose and do us harm. “You can see why the Creator has left us all to work out our own problems. When His laws are disobeyed, they witness against us. “You speak of satan as though he were a separate en-my. But only by opposing the Divine principle principle can one create the inharmonious conditions which you have credited to satan, and which you yourselves must correct. Then you will find that satan becomes an angel of light, as your Scripture tells you. For all distortion must be corrected by the one who distorts.” As Firkon paused, Ramu’s mouth curved in the slight, grave smile so characteristic, as he said, “The Sun rules not the Earth; nor does the Earth rule the Sun; nor do the stars rule each other. All are ruled by the Father. Here, from nature herself, does man begin to learn.” For some reason, this called to mind a subject on which I had long pondered. “In regard to what we call death and rebirth,” I asked, “should we be able to carry memories of the one life over into the next?” Ramu answered, “That is possible in varying conscious degrees. Eternal man forgets nothing. But the memory of things learned in a former body seldom manifests as more than an instinctive knowledge of, or gravitation toward, certain familiar things. In his conscious mind, Earth man has little understanding of why this is so. When such aptitudes manifest in lesser degree, you label them talents or gifts. When present to a very marked degree, and especially when present in childhood, you call such people prodigies. “Your planet is functioning under what you might call a low frequency. As a result, the growth and development of form life—and especially that of man—is slow, requiring much time between birth and maturity. When men are born on Earth, they remain in a helpless infantile stage for a far longer period than on other planets. By the time they have reached manhood or womanhood, whatever memory may have come over them with them at birth is well buried under the welter of misconceptions with which, during all those early years, they have been filled. “Independent of natural law, man’s reasoning powers are very limited. The newcomer is crammed with the traditions and conventions of past centuries, and the positive memory of previous experience is crowded out. Such genuine memory sometimes flashes up from what you call the subconscious into the conscious mind, through some channel suddenly opened. This can be caused by meeting for the first time a person whom you feel you have known, or by the sight of a place never before visited in this life, but with which you appear to have authentic associations and memories. “All such experiences are mystifying to most Earth people. Yet such memories are usually true memories and the explanation very simple. “On other planets, we do not impose such blocks on the newborn child. On the contrary, everything is done to leave him free. We realize that each human expression is slightly different from every other, and that the individual background of experience serves as a foundation for the fulfilling of that particular destiny. “The frequency under which a planet functions can be established only by the inhabitants who dwell thereon. Due to the higher frequency of our planets, those born amongst us are not subject to the slow periods of development from infancy to maturity as on yours. With us, an average period of development from birth through adolescence is two years as compared with your eighteen or more. “You on Earth use the term ‘The Law of Transmigration’ in a mistaken sense. What it really means is that when an individual on your Earth has risen above the ignorance of his brothers into a higher understanding of life, rebirth on another planet is permitted. He will come through with a vivid memory of his experience on Earth. Predominant will be his conception of the fundamental laws that govern all life. Memories of his daily habits, his relationship with his family and associates, while still clear, will be secondary. He will realize that there are no missing links between the two stages of life, but a continuity of development uncluttered by the many names and divisions which confused him on Earth. “Although the climb up from infancy to maturity requires so long a period on your Earth, age and deterioration come quickly. This is due to the old traditions and conventions which continue to be expressed in the individual. True knowledge, no matter how long ago it was acquired, is easily carried. But the burdens and woes of mankind repeated over and over again, remembered through centuries, weigh insupportably on the spirit of man. “As you have seen, we do not grow old in appearance or feeling. This is because we carry with us into each fresh day the bounty of lessons well learned, discarding all that has proven sterile. As we let the ever new and fresh express through us, we become that youthfulness. “Just as the dream a sculptor has when he takes the clay into his hands will, when he has finished, decide the form the clay will express, so it is with the human body. Man is the sculptor of himself, working with materials supplied by his Creator. It is man’s conception of himself within the Universe which will mold his body and imbue his features with beauty or with ugliness.
“In your world you picture the Deity as aged and yet eternal. This is a great contradiction, for eternity knows no age. “Because of the endless activity going on within the depths and on the surface of your oceans, they survive through time. But a pond, wherein activity ceases, begins to show age by a mass of foreign matter that slowly dims its once clear waters. What you call stagnation has occurred.

“Bodily illness and disintegration derive from much the same process. Because you have not learned to live by natural law, personal stagnation sets in. Occasionally, even in your world, an individual can attain great age by your standards and still give the impression of youth. This is due to an ability to preserve the qualities of mental activity, interest and enthusiasm beyond the average. I recalled a few such people I had known and nodded agreement. “You have indeed progressed far beyond us,” I said. “Is it even to the point where your progress f orward is never broken?” This caused Firkon to smile. “Far from it! But when we make mistakes they serve as lessons for our future behavior rather than something to hide or try to justify. Moreover, when any new territory is being explored, whether physical or of the mind, we accept some error as inevitable. To you, what you call failure is shameful and often exposes individuals or groups to the ridicule and censure of others. This is a primary factor in binding Earth people to old ruts when, had they the courage, or their fellow men enough tolerance, they would try new ways. On our worlds, no man who sincerely tries is ever considered a failure, no matter what the results. That man has learned something. Through his very failure, he can make a great contribution to his fellow man. Courage and enterprise have led him to try a new path which, if proven wrong, need not again be trod by others. He alone has suffered willingly, and we, his brothers, commend him.” (Snip)

Sun May 13, 2018 11:57 am

“The frequency under which a planet functions can be established only by the inhabitants who dwell thereon."

That means - crap in = crap out!

Sun May 13, 2018 9:31 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Hi all,

Just touchin' base... I've been mad busy, have no idea where the time went.

Its the Royal Wedding tomorrow! I'm sure that everyone is enthused and entranced and like me fed up with the hype. Nevertheless, its nicer to have a wedding as a main news story rather than shootings, and worse.

I guess I'll get to see some of it on the TV but no way will I sit down and watch the whole thing. The place where they will actually get married (St George's Chapel, Windsor Castle) is very old... about 600 years old!

Many people are already lining the streets so as to get a good view of the Royals as they pass by. This means that they are bedding down on the footpaths. However, in an act of double standards the people who usually do this are feeling the heat as various law enforcement bods try to keep them away.

Fortunately the weather is dry ad during the day its reasonably comfortable. But at night its still quite cold.

I'll try to return sooner, next time.

Simon

Fri May 18, 2018 4:29 pm
GT Truther

Fascinating... Woman takes photo days apart as Chase Bank name & Logo change by the day.

===========

ONE MORE: We all remember Popeye, right? Remember Popeyes arch-enemy? Popeye's reason for downing all that canned spinach?

Remember the character's name? I DO, and I bet you do too. Well, I was WRONG - OR, something is wrong. I am really certain about this one. Im not gonna spoil it for you before you watch. Got the name in your mind?

Watch this, it's short:

============

It's so slow in here, I'll add another in this post!

Sat May 19, 2018 2:22 am
GT Truther

KILLER ROBOTS!

Sat May 19, 2018 3:50 am
Profile YIM
Site Admin

Dondep wrote:
Lynnwood wrote:
Don, that doesn't work for me. I get 6 pages, no bars, no clues... and no Q!!

WOW!! That was QUICK!! They took it down overnight!!

Just uploading these two screenshots so I can link to an image for here is taking over half an hour already, but it's a good thing I not only took these screenshots, I took a short video of a Q-tuber's video about it which I may post, but if you want to watch the full thing, you can see it here:

Meanwhile, here's the screenshots I took of the White House main page, and of the page I got when I went to print.....just so I know, and you do also, that I wasn't imagining it.

THIS POST TOOK 1 HOUR and 17 MINUTES TO COMPLETE

No, this isn't simply Dondep's whining about being "interfered with". Is it because I'm using an old machine? No, this is still fairly new, worked great when I first started using it, has 3GB of RAM, and 360 GB hard-drive, has Windows 7 Premium on it, and I keep my tabs to a minimum and continually clean the cache and perform regular maintenance.

Is it because this site keeps the CPU whirring near 100% for the extra security our beloved benefactor provides? Possibly....but it shouldn't. I'm sure others would have said something. It just seems to happen every time I want to post something that includes an image, or a video, or links etc. Is it because I AM being interfered with? Just because we're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't "throwing leaves" to discourage you.

The time included a reboot, and though I took the screenshots last night, I had to upload them onto Photobucket. What are some other sites that will host free hosting of images, that we can use to post images here? Maybe it's Photobucket - this time - that's using all my PC's resources. Most of the time took uploading and linking to the images, as well as doing everything possible to get the sound to play on the video -- which it occasionally, but ONLY occasionally, does. Even right now, having rebooted, cleaned several times, and limiting my windows to email, this GT, and my YouTube page (to find the minute mark where people can skip ahead to the 26 minute mark to watch the whitehouse.gov Q "easter egg", I can't seem to use it as easily as if all I was doing was reading email and googling a few webpages.

:dunno :gah :gah :gah :gah :gah

Anyway; I hope it's worth it, that you all can see Q in fact DID show his bona fides once again.

It's always been your issue Don, it's always at your end and we have confirmed it from around the globe!

Please stop hinting at the fact that it is THIS GT that is your problem as that would make the late Uncle John roll in his grave.

NUFF SAID!

Tue May 22, 2018 7:07 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

I sympathize with you Don...I believe our IP's are monitored.

Dex

Thu May 24, 2018 8:37 am
GT Truther

Lynnwood wrote:
ONE MORE: We all remember Popeye, right?

hmmm.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o49MlXqoRqg

Fri May 25, 2018 9:39 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Dondep wrote:
1) Is it because this site keeps the CPU whirring near 100% for the extra security our beloved benefactor provides? Possibly....but it shouldn't.

2) Anyway; I hope it's worth it, that you all can see Q in fact DID show his bona fides once again.

[/quote]

#1) it is possible that something is injecting delays into your connection Don, or that you computer has gotten infect another way.
There are many back door, in hardware and software.
If you comfortable with rolling your own usb OS.
Download one of these:
https://lubuntu.net/downloads/
https://www.wired.com/2014/04/tails/
https://www.kali.org/

Burn to a usb (it will format the usb) with one of these:
https://rufus.akeo.ie/
https://etcher.io/

Then boot from usb(you will need to hit the f2 or what every key sequence the bios has for boot from usb)

it take a little longer to boot a whole OS from usb, but once running it will be faster than windows.

PS. if this is too much install tools to clean up your windows (read the doc's as it will remove password if you blindly check everything!):
https://www.ccleaner.com/
https://www.bleachbit.org/
https://www.glarysoft.com/
https://www.malwarebytes.com/
https://www.safer-networking.org/

#2)Image

Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:08 am
GT Truther

Post Decoding Crop Circles

Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:19 am
GT Truther

Knowing this is now becoming widely accepted, especially since many YouTube channels that have openly championed an awareness of conspiracy reality, thus becoming 'conspiracy analysts' NEVER the pejorative 'conspiracy theorists', and because I do not want Uncle John to roll in his grave amongst other reasons, I have now figured out that I can use my phone to do this.

I'll follow your tips, tiger, and see if that will help while using my laptop with which -- now that I've moved and discovered my mouse and my remote -- hopefully I can feel the excitement I used to feel when coming into the arena to discuss the ideas that I find important enough to share and disperse to those who are not only taking the red pill but are now ready for the infrared pill.

Apparently I have far less resistance using my phone then the laptop, and like many of us I am sure, our primary method of connecting online is now done via our smartphones. It doesn't allow for the deeper thought that usually goes into a forum post, but it can articulate in real time exactly what you are saying. It just takes a few minutes to clean up the typos of course, but that's a small price to pay for having the freedom to do this now.

I've been galvanized by the Tommy Robinson situation, and it bears out exactly what I warned of when I wrote of the Coudenhove-Kalergi agenda. The one thing that Tommy Robinson is missing however, is the other half of the problem, which is the ultra-Zionism that is often prompting radical Muslims to act out their most heinous and evil beliefs. The UK's court system and legal system are not as obtuse as they would like us to think, they are intentionally encouraging the destruction of their own culture because the Masonic agenda dovetails with the Coudenhove-Kalergi agenda. As Albert Pike wrote in 1871 to Italian comrade Mazzini, the third world war will pit Zionism (and their deluded 'Christian' dupes) against Islamism, and during this war they will "unleash the nihilists". We can see this playing out in real time. Even Madame Blavatsky, in 1888, spoke of this plan, and how it would be effected through the Jesuits.

Here we see just how keen the Deep State is to target potential interference from patriots who will wave the Constitution in vain attempts to roll back the martial law that will inevitably come as the global frog and sheep population awaken to the fact they're being boiled alive....so this news comes as no surprise to anyone here, I'm sure:

DHS Creates Database To Track Journalists, Bloggers, "Media Influencers", Calls Critics "Conspiracy Theorists"

The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) wants to track the vast networks of journalists, bloggers and other "media influencers" through a massive, searchable database that will allow them to monitor "any and all" trends in real time, according to a publicly posted job listing.

Apparently the NSA doesn't share their toys with DHS...

The DHS "Media Monitoring" initiative is currently seeking a contractor who can provide DHS with the ability to track over 290,000 global news sources in more than 100 languages - including online, print, bradcast, cable, radio, trade and industry publications, traditional news sources and social media platforms.

The chosen contractor must be able to develop a "password protected, media influencer database" which can perform searches in various languages, and present contact details and any other information that could be relevat, including publications that this influencer writes for, and an overview of the previous cvoverage published by the media influencer."

Media Intelligence and Benchmarking Dashboard Platform

The vendor must provide a specialized "Dashboard" for DHS to use which will provide them with a specialized search engine, real time monitoring, analysis and benchmark of media coverage (how viral something is going, for example), geographical spread, and top influencers.

24/7 Access to a password protected, online platform for users to access:
• Overview of search results in terms of online articles and social media conversations
• Customized and Interactive Dashboard that provide real-time monitoring, analysis, and benchmark of media coverage.
• Ability to analyze the media coverage in terms of content, volume, sentiment, geographical spread, top publications, media channels, reach, AVE, top posters, influencers, languages, momentum, circulation.
• Ability to select time-period of analysis: per day, week, month, and selected dates
• Ability to build media lists based on beat, location, outlet type/size, and journalist role
• Automated weekly overview of these dashboards sent via email

DHS also requires access to a "password protected, mobile app" allowing access to all of the collected metrics and monitoring information.

No word on whether DHS has commissioned a database of MSM connections to establishment politicians, but we're sure that's on its way.

DHS calls critics "conspiracy theorists"

In response to what many suggest are Orwellian monitoring of media influencers, DHS Press Secretary Tyler Houlton issued a response on Friday which justifies the program's legitimacy and alleges that the project's goals are "standard practice."

"Any suggestion otherwise is fit for tinfoil hat-wearing, black-helicopter conspiracy theorists," added Houlton.

I think I have had enough of a vacation, if one wants to see it that way; I've just gone through a major move which took at least a couple of months not to mention the past year researching how I was going to do this, but now that I am fairly well settled, I know I'm essentially obligated to join the battle again. Even though I know that most of the sheeple who will hear what I have to say will simply become irritated, and they will inevitably run to Establishment authority figures who will then probably come to take me away at some point. Sigh. If only I had a big enough ego to carve a niche for myself despite the slagging I usually get when I try to speak of what's coming, but I'd rather watch the parade more often these days. I do know what is coming and I do know what will happen to those that try to speak up too loudly; the brazenness with which Tommy Robinson was railroaded is a sign of worse to come. I can't cringe from it in fear though, but I am resigned to what is coming, both celestially and in the history of our civilization.
:?

EDITED TO ADD: Wow, this is almost as easy as tweeting! This is the first time I have posted using only my phone. My laptop is still updating a program or two, and here I've completed an entire post even though I'm sure that my laptop will eventually be ready for me to use it. But this is an incredible feeling of Freedom now..... I can almost do stream of Consciousness and respond to things like tiger's post above, the crop circle.... Earlier I had seen in my YouTube feed clips from a crop circle special in which they attempt to convince the public that the data strip crop circles that represented features of an alien and what may be a human, were actually of extraterrestrial origin. They are not. During the Dan Burisch days, they were admitted to being human in origin. Or rather, humans may have tried to take the claim for it, but I think Nancy herself confirmed that they were fakes, done by humans. And the special today showed one gentleman saying that there was a phrase from the Bible about deception, and I knew immediately that it was chosen because Majestic has felt itself to be deceived, and was telling the aliens this in their own crop circle which they were able to prove they could create, but the fact they couldn't do it without breaking the stalks ruins the whole thing. But it is evident that the Majestic folks were trying to tell the ETS (not the ones that have the contract for the rebuild, but instead those that are selfish and encourage those kinds of thoughts and attitudes) that they feel deceived because they were never able to get the craft off the ground and piloted the ways the aliens themselves could do it. That's because they were never meant to be allowed to have that power, despite the unfounded claims that the 'secret space program' is an active thing and is sending craft between planets at faster-than-light speeds. Or at any speed for that matter.

So thanks for sharing that on the crop circles tiger.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:34 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Elite´s Pedophile "Moloch playground" found:
Via Zetatalk for June 30, 2018 (1)

Quote:
There was explosive news recently about a camp discovered off I-19 south of Tucson. Restraints described as rape trees, condoms, porn, children’s toys and clothing. A deserted camp. Across the road from a suburb. Discovered by chance by Veterans on Patrol (VOP). But along I-19 which leads from Tucson to Mexico, so could logically be a holding area for children being sold to pedophiles or worse. On land owned by CMEX, a Carlos Slim company, very much a Hillary supporter and Clinton Foundation donor.
[and from another]
Homeless Camp or Child Trafficking Den?
June 1, 2018
http://www.kvoa.com/story/38330840/home ... rafficki...
Veterans on Patrol said they followed a solar light, and in the middle of a heavily wooded area by the Santa Cruz River, they saw the camp. Straps tied to trees were used as restraints. News 4 Tucson toured the site with Veterans on Patrol and noticed structures in the camp were tied together using similar straps that they described as restraints. The area used where they claim the children may have been kept could also have been used as shelter to get out of the heat or place to sleep.
[and from another]
Vigilante Group Claims they have Uncovered a 'Child Sex Trafficking Camp'
June 5, 2018
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... oup-unco...
A vigilante group claim to have discovered a child sex trafficking camp with an underground bunker, a so-called 'rape tree'. The abandoned camp near Tucson, Arizona, was uncovered by Veterans On Patrol, which helps ex-servicemen who have become homeless. The bunker can only accessed by a small opening and was found stuffed with children's clothing and toys. The veterans claim this was where children were locked up and held captive. Meanwhile, Jon McLane, 35, chaplain of Bravo Base, a nearby homeless camp, found a tree with hand restraints and a swing, which he described as a 'rape tree'. 'The straps are embedded into the tree in a way that whoever was tied to that could not get off.
[and from another]
US Veterans Uncover Underground Bunker Possibly Used for Child Trafficking Camp in Arizona
June 3, 2018
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/0 ... r-underg...
Veterans on Patrol stumbled upon the encampment in Tucson, Arizona on Friday, but it wasn’t a typical homeless camp. In the middle of the desert, they found trees with restraints on them at the site, children’s clothing, a baby crib, a stroller, an outdoor bathroom, pornographic material, hair dye and a five feet tall underground cave that had a dresser and crates. The cave was not big enough for an adult, but a child could easily fit inside.
Quote:
SOZT
The explanation by the local media and police, that this was a homeless camp, is plausible on its face except for several obvious clues that do not fit that scenario. Homeless people do not leave clothing and toys and strollers behind. They have few possessions and value them. Items such as soap and flea shampoo would be taken along. The camp does not look abandoned, it looks like repeated use is expected. A homeless encampment would be known to the locals, as they look to be fed, go begging, and at times go shopping looking haggard and unwashed. Yet the suburb just across the freeway was oblivious of this camp, and even the VOP group had not heard of it by rumor.

Located in an industrial area, in thick woods along a river bank, and with a busy super highway separating the camp from any human residences - it was highly private. It was indeed a temporary holding place for children smuggled in from Mexico and Central America. Such children, infants and toddlers, were drugged to be quiet, and as orders came in they were repackaged into vans for delivery elsewhere. The Moloch worshipers, famous and wealthy, would often require a dead body for Spirit Cooking, so the Adrenochrome
http://conspiracy.wikia.com/wiki/Adrenochrome
to be harvested from a terrified child and the ritual rape would be done at the camp.

In that those running this camp never expected to be discovered, much less investigated, this is an opportunity for law enforcement to catch this network in the act. For the rich and famous, participating in Moloch horrors is hard to prove. Testimony from other participants is not considered legally binding. It thus requires evidence from the traffickers who can be caught with the goods. However, if they cooperate with law enforcement they fear being eliminated. But infiltration HAS occurred, thus the discovery by VOP, and more to follow. The rich and famous will stop their practices for fear of discovery.
EOZT

Notes:
(1)
http://poleshift.ning.com/forum/topics/ ... e=activity

Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:44 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

This guy claims to be part of Anon and says that it is now 'time'. They waited for school holidays as a way of ensuring there wont be a distraction in the form of a school shooting.

Anyway, lots of truth info coming out...

From the way I understand this coming situation, there will be some / many good hearted ordinary folk who had no idea and whose very understanding of life, government, what it means to be alive etc etc will be shattered. They will need emotional support from those who have heard all this before as the revelations will be so shocking that it will quite literally fry their brains (so that they start losing their sanity).

This might also explain why the UK govt. has (just the past few days) started increasing the warnings about terrorism.

Get ready for the BOOM BOOM BOOM! It’s go time!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOE-5s9IRcA

(NB: he has a slight speech impediment)

Simon

Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:59 pm
GT Truther

Post BRING OUT THE TECH
From 2009, and still we wait :flame

MJ PLAYING GAMES STILL :puter

NOW monkey man, i got your:

Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:25 pm
GT Truther

Post disclosure of technology for survival

disclosure of technology for survival

Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:09 pm
GT Truther

Post new sheriff in town

Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:42 am
GT Truther

Post Hillary Assassinated Stevens!
http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/20 ... 19656.html

@potus and @realdonaldtrump and tell him it’s time to use the Abraham Lincoln Option of military tribunals on Mueller and Rosenstein

Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:51 pm
GT Truther

Post Cult of America
“These tools are being used to unhook the values that bind us together as a nation: equal protection under the law, the presumption of innocence, a free marketplace of ideas, the concept that people should be judged by the content of their character rather than the color of their skin,”

Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:01 am
GT Truther

Thank you MT7 and everybody...Very interesting reads.

Dex

Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:52 am
GT Truther

Post STUBBLE UPON
RIGHT'S FAKE NEWS from https://qanon.pub

#1) Except that the above was edited to look bad, here is the full one

Games within games?
Sloppy work?
PYSOPS!

Quote:
Long distance runaround
Long time waiting to feel the sound
I still remember the dream there
Looking for the sunshine

Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:11 pm

Nice one MT7

"Looking for the sunshine"

I have spent two years studying esoteric psychology. One conclusion - Nothing is going to get better.

THE WORLD IS DYING.

The only thing that twill change the present state of affairs is the Great catastrophe - can I say "history of Atlantis" here?

The human consciousness is involuting.

Science is the cause. It has completely denigrated Consciousness.

It all about "Me" and how do I f@ck my neighbour.

Now - bring on all the counter arguments - coz there is NO-ONE coming to save humanity.

Its wake up - smell the roses and save yourself - spiritually,

And Dex - I do not know about the keys approach anymore. It is not doing it for the people or the world. I have gone a different route.

Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:42 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Sky wrote:
Nice one MT7

"Looking for the sunshine"

I have spent two years studying esoteric psychology. One conclusion - Nothing is going to get better.

THE WORLD IS DYING.

The only thing that twill change the present state of affairs is the Great catastrophe - can I say "history of Atlantis" here?

The human consciousness is involuting.

Science is the cause. It has completely denigrated Consciousness.

It all about "Me" and how do I f@ck my neighbour.

Now - bring on all the counter arguments - coz there is NO-ONE coming to save humanity.

Its wake up - smell the roses and save yourself - spiritually,

And Dex - I do not know about the keys approach anymore. It is not doing it for the people or the world. I have gone a different route.

#################################################################

I agree with you Sky! We are on our own. Things are so bad here on earth because WE ARE IN HELL!

Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:45 pm
GT Truther

Just a Time Marker...

Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:41 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Then:
Via ZetaTalk Chat for June 30, 2018 (1)
Quote:
Matt B said:

President Trump has announced plans for the creation of an entirely new branch of the United States Military - the Space Force.

It is anticipated that the United States Space Force will play a leading role in strategic and scientific efforts in space, including efforts to revisit the Moon and undertake missions to Mars. Do the Zetas have any comment on the new Space Force? What is the purpose of bringing matters of space within the control of the US Military?
[and from another]
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-spac ... ate-mili...
President Trump officially directed the Pentagon to establish a sixth branch of the U.S. military in space. Mr. Trump called for a "space force" to ensure American dominance on the high frontier. The president also signed his administration's third Space Policy Directive, calling for establishment of new protocols and procedures to manage and monitor the increasing numbers of satellites in low-Earth orbit and the tens of thousands of pieces of space junk and debris that pose an increasing threat to costly spacecraft.
[and from another]
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/06/18/us/p ... force-si...
President Trump said on Monday that he would direct the Pentagon to establish a sixth branch of the armed forces dedicated to protecting American interests in outer space. Last year, Congress punted on a decision to establish a space corps through the National Defense Authorization Act, and asked for an independent study on the issue. The creation of a sixth branch of the military to join the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps and Coast Guard would require congressional authorization and approval.
[and from another]
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/ ... -dumb-id...
Retired Nasa Astronaut Mark Kelly says Donald Trump's order to create a Space Force is a 'dumb idea'. The US president revealed plans for a service branch aimed at ensuring American dominance in space this week, but Kelly said that role was already covered by the US Air Force. Kelly was referring to the Air Force Space Command, a space-focused group that has come under a number of names over the years. Headquartered in Colorado, the agency supports military use of rocket launches, satellites and cyberwarfare operations. It also tracks decommissioned satellites and other space debris in orbit around Earth, a growing problem that could block rocket launches in future.
[and from another]
https://www.space.com/39050-trump-direc ... -moon.html
President Donald Trump signed his administration's first space policy directive today (Dec. 11, 2017), which formally directs NASA to focus on returning humans to the moon. NASA recently announced that for human astronauts, the path to Mars will include a stop at the moon, where the agency may build a facility currently being called the Deep Space Gateway.
Quote:
SOZT
Why is President Trump creating a new branch of the Defense Department?
NASA, under contract to the US government, is in outer space and has been tasked with returning US astronauts to the Moon and eventually to Mars.

The Air Force has a Space Command branch that covers the airspace closer to Earth, including satellite debris.

Why not simply expand NASA or the Air Force?

NASA has been tasked with the cover-up over Nibiru for decades, and

the Air Force was in charge of the Blue Book
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Blue_Book
cover-up over the alien presence.

Could the Deep State be trusted to tell the truth about Nibiru?

In that Congress must approve the formation of a new branch of the Defense Department, this new Space Force is not expected to be funded and in operation that quickly, if ever.

But in the meantime, Dunford and the rest of the Junta can proceed to staff the fledgling branch, conduct studies, and issue press releases.

Seeking funding from Congress while politicians posture and grand stand is expected to drag on while actual work progesses. During his dramatic press conference, Trump ensured the world was present when his new Space Force was born. Meanwhile, a Nibiru announcement or admission can be in new and trusted hands.
EOZT

Notes:
(1)
http://poleshift.ning.com/forum/topics/ ... e=activity

Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:46 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

"Q" has said that Trump pulled the trigger today. He's done playin' and out for blood now.

FROM 8CHAN -

Quote:
Anonymous 06/20/18 (Wed) 19:36:31 220368 (4) No.1839948>>1839997 >>1840402 >>1840491

Quote:
Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 682934 No.1838471
Jun 20 2018 20:22:46 (EST)

We serve at the pleasure of the President.
We left the decision on timing to him.
Today, at the rally, he made his decision.
Shift in tactics.
Attacks ^
Q

Guarantee you that after Fonda's comment, DHS Nielsen harassed in the restaurant, and Steven Miller's number doxxed…POTUS decided that's enough. It's game on fuckers!!

Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:20 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 925 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 37  Next