It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:07 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 925 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 ... 37  Next
 Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 7.2 2017/2018 

Post Re: Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 7.1 2017/2018
Fr33k - So is Scott Morrison gonna cut it for OZ?

Politicians seem to come and go like hunger pangs these days.....

Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:30 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Sky, I too was under the impression that white farmers in SA were being dispossessed simply because of their skin colour. So I'm very pleased to read that this is not the situation. Revenge killings for being badly treated is not good but it still a different story.

As for the last paragraph in your message and the other nation that you mentioned, it would not surprise me at all if that were so.
As a Brit I am sorry to say this, but alas it is true that in times past (and even 'today') the actions of many people in London's financial district have been solely motivated by pure greed. Only a few days ago I saw a news report which talked about greedy bankers still not treating people fairly.

Simon

Fri Aug 24, 2018 1:31 pm
GT Truther

and in the news 8/27/2018.....

Is the holy water getting a little to hot for the Pope today? :)

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy..... :banana

Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:07 am
GT Truther

Jessie Ventura..............straight shooter....no BS :clap

If he runs for president as an independent, which I know he would, I'd vote for him.

Want a "feel good" 4 minute video clip that makes your heart rate increase. Watch this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ck0sF5wnH4Q

Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:33 am

We could fool ourselves and believe that things can get better.... Reality is that things are only getting worse.

The only thing we do have control over - is that we can only make it better for ourselves..... that is real for me!

:crazy

Fr33k - are you doing ok out there?

Thu Aug 30, 2018 10:44 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

I do understand and "respect" the frustration of the long time truth seekers...it is not easy.

---------------------------------------

Only my .02 here:

The environment at the top has changed on this planet in a way nobody can even imagine yet.
It's now just trickle down happenings until we see the changes and "evidence" everyone so badly needs.

---------------------------------------

Hard to believe you say, Hoax, no way our family and friends are gearing up to help here?

For those who have had contact with off-worlders..................I rest my case

Thu Aug 30, 2018 5:03 pm
GT Truther

Yeah I'm just getting there, Scott Morrison is the death knell for LNP the guy is a friggin loon, I've had lots to do and not enough time, I've been trying to keep myself sane in this disgusting country I live in, Totally Disgusted with it all.

Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:09 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

now hear this one:
Via ZetaTalk for September 30 2018 (1)
Quote:
Ovidiu Pricopi said:

Can Zeta give an insight about what exactly is happening?

It was a bombing at Mezzeh military airport in Damascus on Sept 1, The airport is believed to house Syrian Air Force intelligence. Initially seems that the bombing was attributed to Israel but it was not the case. But “Q” also mention the incident, and that was followed by an strange explanation warning tweet from Trump. We know that Deep State sent loads of cash for Iran deal basically facilitate them to get Nuclear weapons via Syria, and they are still members with power of the Cabal that back up this deal like John Kerry. The only explanation that I have it was a nuclear head to be launched via airplane? And we just avoid a catastrophe! US Army did the job? Trump tweet point to “Hundreds of thousands of people could be killed”! Russia was gearing up for an event in the region too watching for shipping and flights. An intensely worded new Ministry of Foreign Affairs report circulating in the Kremlin today states that as Foreign Minister Lavrov has affirmed that Russian-American military communication links are remaining open, and his counterpart US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo has said “the world is watching”. The Ministry of Defense has issued a global warning declaring that the massively assembled Russian naval and air forces in the Mediterranean Sea off the coast of Syria are in full combat readiness and advise: “In the interests of ensuring the safety of shipping and air traffic.” Was this a Nuke? Cabal intention it was to start the WW3?
[and from another]
http://www.zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue607.htm
[and from another]
https://twitter.com/AmichaiStein1/statu ... 1430705152
Syrian opposition claim an Israeli airstrike caused explosions at Mezzeh Military Airport near Damascus; Syrian Gov. Officials claim: 'No attack. Just a fire due to an Electric Short circuit'.
[and from another]
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-45386528
Syria blasts at Mezzeh military airport 'not Israeli strikes
September 2, 2018
Syria has denied reports that a series of blasts at a military airport near Damascus on Sunday were from Israeli air strikes. The loud blasts, reported at the Mezzeh airport, were caused by an explosion at a munitions dump. The incident was the result of an electrical fault. Israel has launched air strikes against Syria in the past and was accused of targeting Mezzeh airport last year. The airport is believed to house Syrian Air Force intelligence.
[and from another]
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/sta ... 1211284480 ;
[and from another]
https://www.sott.net/article/395064-Joh ... p-of-mak...
John Kerry accuses Trump of 'making things up' on Iran
September 3, 2018
The former US Secretary of State said that President Trump's decision in May to leave the 2015 Iran nuclear deal "weakens our security, breaks America's word [and] isolates us from our European allies."
[and from another]
http://tass.com/politics/1019437
Russia ready to boost military contacts with US — Lavrov
August 31, 2018
The Russian Defense Ministry and the US Department of Defense have been maintaining contacts on Syria in a real-time mode. "There is an agreement on a mechanism to prevent unintentional accidents and it works," Lavrov added. Lavrov says US attempt at ‘regime change’ in Syria failed.
[and from another]
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2018/09/ ... g-situat...
Pompeo says 'world is watching' the situation in Idlib
September 1, 2019
US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo has accused his Russian counterpart Sergey Lavrov of "defending the assault" by Syrian government forces on the last rebel stronghold in Idlib province. Forces loyal to the Syrian President Bashar al-Assad have been massing around Idlib, which borders Turkey, for days and seem ready to launch what could be the last major battle of the civil war that has torn the country apart since 2011.
[and from another]
https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/10 ... r-games-...
Russia has declared part of the Mediterranean will be ‘dangerous’ while they hold a massive naval exercise ahead of the final assault on Syria’s rebels.
[and from another]
https://www.rt.com/news/437524-idlib-te ... peo-syria/
3 September, 2018
'US wants terrorists to stay in Idlib; just imagine what Pompeo would say if they were in Oregon'
US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo accused Moscow and Damascus of escalating the Syrian conflict by seeking to clear terrorist groups from Idlib province. He said the civilian population will end up as victims of any offensive. Now, we've got the Syrian government saying they are going to retake all of Syria – which is their right under international law and the UN – but what is going to happen with the terrorists?
Quote:
ImageSOZT
This attempt to spark war between the US and Russia in Syria should be seen in the context of John McCain’s “death” and funeral, in order to encourage the remnants of the Cabal still hoping to spark a war beween the US and Russia. McCain was a known supporter of the anti-Assad rebels, as he was fervently anti-Russian. He was charged by the US Junta in a military tribunal for helping to supply the anti-Assad rebels with poison gas,
http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/30ap2018.htm
which was to be used to frame Assad for a chemical weapons attack. At that time, these rebel depots were openly bombed by the US.

Clearly there were explosions at the munitions depot at the airport near Damascus, hardly caused by an electrical short. This was not a nuke, but there were a variety of bombs and missiles the anti-Assad forces intended to use. Who cleaned them out, so that any conflict between Russian and the US would ease? Q called this a “magic sword”, and there the truth will remain. It was Magic. The war against ISIS had a united front, but maintaining peace within Syria and between Israel and Palestine is still bumpy. Meanwhile, instigating conflict will not be allowed.
EOZT

Notes:
(1)
https://poleshift.ning.com/forum/topics ... e=activity

Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:32 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post Ding Dong she a witch

Quote:
Anti-Christian imagery
See also: Anti-Christian sentiment
By inverting the primary symbol of Christianity, the upside-down cross has become popular within anti-religion groups and has appeared in films such as The Amityville Horror, The Masque of the Red Death, Rosemary's Baby, Exorcist: The Beginning, The Exorcism of Emily Rose, Ghost, The Devil Inside, Paranormal Activity, Constantine, Devil, Phoonk, The Omen, The Conjuring, The Conjuring 2, Omen, Annabelle, and V/H/S: Viral.[citation needed]

The inverted cross is also a recurring motif in punk rock and heavy metal, where it is embraced as symbol of anti-authoritarianism and defiance (but not necessarily Anti-Christian), and is featured in the iconography of punk-themed fashion label Cheap Monday, hip-hop collective Odd Future, worn by fictional bassist Murdoc Niccals of the band Gorillaz, one of the symbols associated with synthwave artist Carpenter Brut, throughout the rock opera American Idiot based on the music of Green Day and worn on a necklace by rapper Lil Uzi Vert.

Former Black Sabbath drummer Bill Ward suggested that the use of an inverted cross on the inner gatefold sleeve of their debut album by their label Vertigo may have been a promotional ploy or a misunderstanding of the nature of the group.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cross_of_Saint_Peter

CROSSING SWORDS

WANT TO PLAY A GAME OF STRINGS?

We have it all wrong

Can you see the future?

Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:18 pm
GT Truther

Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:20 am
GT Truther

Post new perl harbor

Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:51 pm
GT Truther

Post Crime of the Century

Fake news begins: LOL

Devices used:

Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:20 pm
GT Truther

Post the enemy of my enemy, is my friend
Barrie Zwicker is a renowned Canadian journalist, best selling author and documentary producer.
PSYOPS OF FEAR:

Follow the money: not the false flag of terror(ist)

AT min 26 you hear the connection to The Carlyle Group.

Trivia question: who do we know that brags they are the head of that group?

Bonus question: who do we know that has the gun that shot JFK?

Triple bonus question: who do we know that rails against the elected POTUS and sides with HRC?

A#1 Marcy of Sned
A#2 Dan of Sned
A#3 Team Sned

Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:31 pm
GT Truther

You only though it happened in America: https://pedophilesdownunder.com/ritual- ... australia/

Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:24 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Post never forget

Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:17 am
GT Truther

The other 9/11 tragedy: The day Chile’s democracy died
https://www.rt.com/op-ed/438176-pinoche ... tember-11/

Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:47 am
GT Truther

fr33kSh0w2012 wrote:
You only though it happened in America: https://pedophilesdownunder.com/ritual- ... australia/

Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:05 am
GT Truther

Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:06 am
GT Truther

Post up hold your oath
So when?
Quote:
I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen; that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I will bear arms on behalf of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform noncombatant service in the Armed Forces of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform work of national importance under civilian direction when required by the law; and that I take this obligation freely without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; so help me God.

ON SITE WITNESS NOT AN AIRLINE:

911 MAGIC PHONE CALLS:

911 BLACK BOX COVER UP:

911 IT WAS PLANNED:

Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:22 pm
GT Truther

Quote:
Trump stuck tightly to the script, hailing the passengers of the San Francisco-bound flight as courageous and patriotic Americans. The 40-odd passengers and crew attempted to take back control of the plane from the hijackers when they learned of the ongoing terror attacks at the World Trade Center in New York and at the Pentagon.

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/09/11/poli ... index.html

FOR SNED: ABLE ARCHER 83, PLAY A GAME?

Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:11 pm
GT Truther

Post EXPECTING .
9/11 truth wildfire still spreading
https://www.veteranstoday.com/2018/09/11/911unz/

Inside Job:

911 WAR WAS SUPPOSE TO PAY FOR IT'S SELF:
Quote:
total figure of $5.6 trillion — or about 25 percent of annual US GDP.

https://sputniknews.com/military/201809 ... -911-wars/

1) Nova: The Spy Factory, 911

Quote:
17 years after 9/11, Al-Qaeda rebranded by US government & media as besieged rebels
what does the United States hope to gain from deterring an attack on Al-Qaeda’s last enclave in Syria?
“The US is looking at Idlib and support for Al-Qaeda to maintain influence and try to deflect attention away from domestic problems.” He added that the US is using the excuses of “humanitarian disaster and chemical weapons” to justify its military activity in the country.
using anti-terrorism operations as a false pretext for getting militarily involved in Syria

https://www.veteranstoday.com/2018/09/1 ... ed-rebels/
Quote:
1. If Osama bin Laden was the mastermind of 9/11, why was he never formally charged with the crime?
2. Why did Netanyahu say 9/11 was “very good for Israel”?
3. Why did 5 Israeli “art students” (i.e. intelligence agents) celebrate by loudly dancing and cheering on a nearby rooftop and thereby attracting attention?
4. Why did the Israeli company Urban Moving Systems have a mural of a plane crashing into the Twin Towers painted on its side (remember, it must have been painted before the 9/11 attacks)?
5. Why did the BBC announce Building 7 had been demolished before it actually had?
6. Why were the 9/11 planes so light that day (carrying a total of 260 passengers in 4 planes instead of the more normal 800 passengers)?
7. How could any emergency calls (either by passengers or flight attendants) have been placed from the air when cell phones don’t work in the air?
8. Why did there just happen to be 46 drills on the day of 9/11 to confuse everyone?
9. If Mohammad Atta and his team of hijackers were waging a holy war/jihad against the US according to their strict Islamic faith, why were they seen gambling, drinking alcohol, eating pork, smoking cocaine and using hookers in the leadup to the 9/11 false flag attack?
10. Why did NORAD, ultimately commanded by then VP, PNAC member and neocon Dick Cheney, give the order to “stand down” when the US was under attack?
11. Is it just a coincidence that then Secretary of Defense, PNAC member and neocon Donald Rumsfeld announced that the Pentagon/DoD couldn’t account for US$2.3 trillion the day before 9/11 happened, thus putting this astonishing fact down the memory hole?
12. Why did NYC mayor Rudy Giuliani immediately ship the fallen metal to China and India, thus destroying the evidence?
13. Why did then President George W. Bush continue to read a kids’ book, upside down, to a classroom of children right after he was told the first WTC tower had been struck?
14. Why did Bush tell a public meeting that he saw the first plane strike the WTC and said “There’s one terrible pilot” when video footage shows he was in the classroom not watching a TV at that time?
15. Why did the Israeli company Zim Shipping mysteriously vacate their WTC lease just a week before 9/11 and incur a $50,000 fine to do so?
16. If 9/11 was carried out by 19 Kamikaze Arabs and with the help of no States, was did Saudi Arabia threaten the US when Congress was considering releasing the “28 pages”?
17. Why have so many non-US public officials stated on the record that the 9/11 attack must have been carried out by a State, not a loose group of militants?
Trump still bowed down to his military-intelligence masters and kept many files classified.

https://deusnexus.wordpress.com/2018/09 ... questions/

PS:
#1) I watch the above PBS and the same old BS (bunch of cavemen with beardnsas did it).
New twist is pin the tail on the donkey(nsa).
Interesting the nsa computers went down like the cia computer just a while ago.
Makes me think there is another player in the game.(no not cavemen)

Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:58 pm
GT Truther

Look at this People!

Just a year ago, a former member of the United States Air Force surprised with a shocking revelation, which points to the existence of a military base that houses an extraterrestrial prison, for the aliens who survived the Roswell incident in 1947.

In this sense, the ex- military Raymond Szymanksi indicates that the extraterrestrial ones were given to a secret base of Dayton, Ohio, to be analyzed and imprisoned in vaults and tunnels; in fact, according to the man, several of them are still alive.

Szymanksi, who worked at the base for more than 30 years, recalled that he learned of the "secret" when one of his superiors asked him: "Have you heard about our aliens?" In the middle of a big laugh.

According to Szymanksi, who worked at the secret US base of Wright-Patterson (WPAFB), Dayton, Ohio, for 39 years, both the spacecraft and the aliens of the most famous UFO incident in history, were taken to the base and stored in secret underground tunnels.

For his part, John H. Glenn, the first American astronaut to orbit the Earth, said that "The UFO phenomenon is real" and that many ufologists have truthful documentation about the existence of more than 16 extraterrestrial corpses.

The ex-soldier published a book called "50 Shades of Grays" (Fifty Shades of the Grays), in which he details his conjectures, believes that in the tunnels of the base were built numerous cryogenic chambers where the alien bodies and technology are conserved Extraterrestrial recovered after the impact.

Although Szymanski admits never having seen any of the bodies, he explains that no one at the base ever denied its existence, and that it was common to run into a place with men dressed entirely in black, according to his hypothesis, investigating agents of the UFO phenomenon.

Here is the book for those interested!

https://www.amazon.com/Fifty-Shades-Gre ... 1523383178

Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:00 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Quote:
We bring this message to all of the planet that the times of “massive apocalypse” are upon us,
and this date in particular was chosen for our group message,
as it represents a collapse of the illusory 3D ways and the rising of the Ascension Pillars of Light…
within the planet, within communities, and within each and every individual being of the planet.
It is symbolically represented very nicely by the “Twin Towers” of Light,
which replaced the former 3D “Twin Towers” of “financial illusion” in the town called, “New York City”.

Cosmic Energies have incessantly poured into your world, on all dimensions,
since the events of 9-11-01Now you enter the “9-11 Portal of Illumination and Ascension”.

Remain open to your Ascension process,
and follow the “Twin Towers” of Divine Masculine and Feminine Illumination.

https://gaiaportal.wordpress.com/2018/0 ... ascension/

Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:03 pm
GT Truther

Post super nexus educational dimension
capital city:

MT7

Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:39 pm
GT Truther

Post sneaky nefarious evil deception
How can you trust when for Decades there PTB have had they way HUMANITY?
Quote:
On 7 October 1940, this report details, the secret master plan called the McCollum Memo to provoke the Empire of Japan into attacking the United States was written, and whose 8 Actions to accomplish this

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McCollum_memo
http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/fo ... ead=107391

PTB/Hitlerly/MJ12 "what difference does it make"

PTB Moto: "the ends justify the means"

So to what end? Absolute Truth?
In the end we will have Absolute Justice?
In the end we will have Absolute Peace?
(only if we are dead)
(it is almost like, I care too much to live)

Take your fault and pin on others:

180 Million, where is the justice(since we can not discus JFK/911/disclosure/PTB/warmongers/etc)
[YouTube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70jzxFC8_PU[/YouTube]

Meet you next POTUS:

Business as usually:

Meet your:

Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:12 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 925 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 ... 37  Next