It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:09 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 925 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 ... 37  Next
 Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 7.2 2017/2018 
GT Truther

Post "failed demographic"
let talk demographics 0f the poTus who has 44% approval, compared to Obama at 45 and Reagan at 42 for the same period in the term.

https://news.gallup.com/poll/203198/pre ... trump.aspx

So sned/majestic in calling US "failed demographics" has now rejected the 46% of all voting in the election (not counting, late comers who did not vote for him ).

In rejecting US "failed demographics", it sound to me like sned/majestic is advocating civil war rather than peace for HUMANITY.

Are we at this?

The so called new sned site of majestic at: http://neweaglesforum.proboards.com

neweaglesforum is back after the complete shut down, and branding US with the message of: "failed demographics".

Again all forum threads are locked down except for one post by DAN of a couple of youtube music videos.

The neweaglesforum site is now recommending that HUMANITY to get the truth from the unofficial M J ! site (old sned).

The old sned site, which is non majestic is just accolades for Dan at: http://eaglesdisobey.net

The eaglesdisobey site which now is the official site for HUMANITY has as posted on the front page:

"We are the ones at war with our own kind and it must stop! ",

This recommended official site for HUMANITY (run by M J !) then goes on with the old tactics of slamming poTus and the failed demographic.

can you say hypocrite?
can you say dialectic?
can you say insincere?
can you say emotional unbalanced?
can you say half truths?

I find it ironic that the democrats first started with this platform of:

Quote:
1) Republicanism; ( a guiding political philosophy that stresses liberty and unalienable individual rights as central values,
making people sovereign as a whole; rejects monarchy, aristocracy and inherited political power;
expecting citizens to be virtuous and faithful in their performance of civic duties, and vilifies corruption)

2) A weak federal government;

3) States' rights;

4) Strict adherence to the Constitution;

5) Opposition to a national bank (aka the FED)"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democrati ... ted_States)

All the things democrats use to believe, they are now against (it is so 1984).

Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:20 am
GT Truther

Post Peace

Quote:
“All that we are is a result of what we have thought” and that “It is our attachments that causes our suffering.”

You see, our clutching mind and hand that attaches to certain thoughts only draw to us perpetual pain, suffering, and sorrow. Each fearful grasp at the drama of our imaginings stops the flow of our breath, our connection with source. Then, and as we wildly exhale our most fearful thoughts onto the mirror of our present moment… this fog obscures the truest image of ourselves which only reflects the love, beauty, and peace that we Divinely are.

Know that the ego is always quick to project and/or paint the most horrid of our most wounded, unresolved thoughts of unworthiness and self-loathing onto the personality as a mirrored self-portrait. Such sweeping brush strokes seek to fill the landscape of our creativity with frightfully blinding images that hide the true beauty of our inner gifts, and instead, disguised them as a mask of permanent fear.

To be sure, these unbridled imaginings of fear do draw to them specific forms ad outcomes. So, be ever mindful of any unchaperoned thoughts which wander ever dangerously to take root in the soil of fearful curiosity.

https://www.veteranstoday.com/2018/10/2 ... -thoughts/

Separate your attachment to positive/negative,blue/red, as Dex pointed out in his photo take the middle sphere of clearness, which is see the world clearly.

Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:55 am
GT Truther

Post Re: Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 7.1 2017/2018
Thank you MT7 for sharing the inspiring words of the eaglesdisobey website.

I might add some other helpful information they are sharing for us sheepies who need religion and big pharm to save us.

This was on their website with regards to getting your flu shot.

ITS ALL IN THE NUMBERS.
INCREASE YOUR CHANCES FOR SURVIVAL!
-OR-
NO?
COOL! YOUR CHOICE. FREE WILL!
MAYBE THE FLU WILL SKIP YOU BECAUSE OF YOUR
STRONG BELIEFS?
----------------------------------------------------

:: Yes, I have strong beliefs. I have belief in myself, why? because we are so much more than we really think or were lead to believe.

One doesn't need a religion to be spiritual. Religions are a form of control in a way. Do you honestly think religions are on every planet with life? Do you think the very first species in creation saw a person like Jesus or Moses spreading the word.......Heck no, these folks (non-human of course) were fighting dinosaur like creatures just to survive on their own planet! You'll hear their story in the near future. Also, wait till you find out who oversaw the writings of the major religious texts here on earth!

The Golden Rule.....live by it best I can. Treat someone like you would treat yourself.
Share as much info as I can with people that want to know. Some don't care and I'm perfectly fine with that too. Yes, I take a jab at someone from time to time (like I'm doing here), but my intention is to prove a point. Since we're all dealing with information that's outside 95% of the population's interest, this E.T. and high tech info is dear to our hearts and can be a sensitive subject, thus, the emotional expressions we all get.

Until our friends in space come here and make a big "here we are" presentation, we're all just waiting, trying best to gather info.

----------------------------------------------

To: Marcie and Dan:

Suspect if folks at this website had inside information about E.T. and other technical things "you" were interested in, you'd get it. I've not been on this forum but a few years to know the folks here would provide.

Since you mention Lotus, why not explain more? I'm sure some people on this sight would have interest.
Hurry up though, as our family in space will be bringing healing tech way beyond what you have in that- there-crystal-doohickey knowledge base your sitting on, plus it will be free......yes, you heard me right. Different species specialize in different methods of health and yes, crystals play a big part in everything from health to propulsion systems.

....Be kind and share, who knows, it may help some folks......Isn't that what life's all about?

Addition: 10/31/18
Idea: This will be good for Dan, actually, both of you, actually, anybody who reads this. Go purchase a "large" chunk of "real quality" Lapis Lazuli (the blue stone). Holding the stone with the fingers of both hands, sit down with it for 15 minutes in a quiet place.

How can a stone do this to people you say?......we're much more than we think and the earth can provide things to help us awaken.

I rest my case.......

Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:48 am
GT Truther

This is Boo...Happy Halloween...

Click on Video

Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:56 am

Wow - that is a very cool capture Dex - coming right at you!

Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:57 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post #SpyGate - Collusion Scandal bigger than Watergate

Can you say treason?

A demographic basket of Tiny Trex Trumpets

And who is responsible for this civil war (of dinosaur paradigms?)

Quote:
According to a new @politico/@MorningConsult poll, 64% say the media is doing more to divide the country. https://politi.co/2qocS6K

https://www.rt.com/usa/442871-media-blame-division-us/

And who is responsible for this?

The gang of 6 media corporations

And who is the puppet master of the gang?

The moneyed banks and corporations

And who is the watch dog to protect HUMANITY, now that the press, government and politicians are corrupt?

Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:38 pm
GT Truther

Dex wrote:
This is Boo...Happy Halloween...

Click on Video

Hi Sky
I said to Shirley in the kitchen, why don't they approach the camera, they never come up to the camera, I wonder why and can they do something different for a change? I turned on the back bedroom camera and lo and behold...Boo appears. Their humor showing...

Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:01 pm
GT Truther

Where is all of this headed I wonder? Geez...Very serious implications happening here. Last night I had a dream about this. Now I'm reading about it today. It appears a dream maker is concerned about these hidden operations. These guys are under a microscope by cosmic intelligence. I assume that or I wouldn't have had the dream.

Finnish soldiers find 'secret Russian military bases' after raiding mysterious island

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 755Ht_8OcQ

Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:17 pm
GT Truther

Post EXCLUSIVE MEMBERS ONLY!
Sned the Official site of majestic now posts this message to HUMANITY:

Quote:
EXCLUSIVE MEMBERS ONLY!

Apparently the public is not part of the club

Truth with out transparency?
Justice with out truth?
Peace for HUMANITY with out Truth and Justice?

America Dream?

#AWOKE
#MAGA
#DISCLOSURENOW

WHO DO YOU SERVE?

Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:38 pm
GT Truther

Post those that call US deplorable and failed
Quote:
CNN President Jeff Zucker admits using Trump outrage for ratings

https://thepoliticalinsider.com/cnn-ratings-trump/

Quote:
Mika Brzezinski

@morningmika
Today I said it's the media's job to keep President Trump from making up his own facts, NOT that it's our job to control what people think.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video ... arpolitics

Quote:
35-40% Of Washington Is Involved In Covering Up Human Trafficking – Says Ex NYPD Officer

https://www.collective-evolution.com/20 ... d-officer/

#WWG1WGA

Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:16 am
GT Truther

Here is the thing you're all after:

Fri Nov 02, 2018 1:21 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Post wwg1wga

Quote:
-
Took me by surprise
It opened up my eyes
I can't believe we're ready to
Run another
Fourth Dimension Dream
All the way it seems
I can't believe we're running to
See the world for what it really is
Fourth dimension dream
Always the way it seems
-

Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:17 pm
GT Truther

US: A Missouri woman is interviewed by radio-show host, Josh Tolley, and tells how she became involved in her state’s refugee-immigration program and how the program is far more extensive and advanced than most people realize. She describes how the UN, under the heading of Agenda 2030, is planning immigration into the US similar to what is happening in Europe. The goal is to create chaos and lay the foundation for breaking the US into smaller political units with equal UN representation – and the end of America as a sovereign nation. -GEG

https://needtoknow.news/2017/04/whistle ... 4WRfdHE3CI

Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:46 am

That is an excellent bit of news Dex - thank you. I have been convinced of the proverbial 'BadSpot' in the woodpile since Trump's insistence on building the "Wall". Just like Agenda 21 for South Africans - so now Muricans are on an Agenda 30. I can't help wonder how blue politicians that know this, can actually sleep at night (and what sneds think about this hahahahaha)

MT7 I end up with similar questions at night when I do daily review, that what is the real story behind the ET agenda, as like with the "Jesus" subject - there is no history of the actual existence in the past records of any face to face encounters.

In my studies present I firmly believe in the Son/Sun theory. Humanity is going through a definite "Involution" of the Soul. There are no free lunches Spiritually. I definitely discovered this by turning 1 day (imho) from death's door this year whilst experiencing a communicable disease whilst I thought I just had the flu with a bad bronchitis. We should be so grateful for life and definitely make the best of being conscious in this amazing body. The only place we can have this Spiritual experience. Karma is a blessing.

Develop your free Will! ;)

Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:24 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post message
I am Dreams vs reality
Quote:
I am in a red world, in phase lock loop of the master, a violent world of past time.
Simulation of the self and other or other and self from the one.
This is mine to to bear, a history of the rein of quacks, majestic.
Apart for the Great One, in infinite, a little emotion, waiting for the jump.
We have not the tools to converse?
We sleep under the trust that One gives.
A Shield of Never Ending Detachment,
from beyond and nothingness.
Seven evergreens bergere waiting for me,
On waking to a new day

http://2012portal.blogspot.com/2018/11/ ... ption.html

Quote:
"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the
blood of patriots & tyrants."
--Thomas Jefferson

Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:22 am
GT Truther

Wonder how upper management NASA will explain why they were risking pilots lives using vehicles such as Challenger when the T3/ T4 aircraft (black triangle ships) have been operating for quite some time.

When the truth gets out, I'm going to really enjoy their explanation. Try convincing the families of lost ones on those flights that it was necessary to use these ridiculous rocket fuel, drama induced rides to get into space.

Glad I'm not the NASA executive that will have to explain the companies actions to the world.

Suspect it be a time of Reckoning............ :wavey

Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:51 am
GT Truther

Post nut busted off due to inattention(the proper care of things)
Lug nuts on the wheels of civilization:

A bit long but worth listening

Caring is love

To "let the GREAT PUBLIC" (aka HUMANITY) know the Truth, we have to use comedy.

Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:20 am
GT Truther

Post plain language

Stop dialing for dollars
Run for Justice

Corporate Totalitarianism vs Hue-manity

End Corporations Now

Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:24 pm
GT Truther

gtavt wrote:
Wonder how upper management NASA will explain why they were risking pilots lives using vehicles such as Challenger when the T3/ T4 aircraft (black triangle ships) have been operating for quite some time.

When the truth gets out, I'm going to really enjoy their explanation. Try convincing the families of lost ones on those flights that it was necessary to use these ridiculous rocket fuel, drama induced rides to get into space.

Glad I'm not the NASA executive that will have to explain the companies actions to the world.

====================================================================================

They never will explain! The pole shift will take care of that problem for them.

Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:34 pm
GT Truther

Post calm and slow
The slow and steady wind the race.

Calm the emotions, after all we have been though it is just PYOPS

Quote:
The Mass Meditation Initiative
In Washington, D.C at the Lincoln Memorial
Sunday 11/11/2018

https://disclosurefest.org

Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:59 am

gtavt wrote:

But gtavt - there is evidence on the net of that whole crew are living and never died in that 'staged' flight failure

Remember - this was produced by Never A Straight Answer :nono ;) :mrgreen:

:wavey

Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:33 am
Profile WWW

:crazy

https://aplanetruth.info/theyre-alive-c ... -disaster/

That took me all of 15 seconds to find and produce..... so, any comments?

Lets keep it tight folks ;)

Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:36 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post Veterans
Quote:
Gonna be different this time
.. keeps me alive

In memory of ARMU

Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:40 am
GT Truther

This is incredible...

The Plan to burn up Northern California...
2018 02 27 Directed Energy Weapons-
Sonoma County Board Supervisors Meeting
Infrastructure Recovery Workshop

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHKIBN2 ... VXijIQnevk

Mon Nov 12, 2018 3:47 pm
GT Truther

This is even more incredible:

Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:35 pm
Profile YIM
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 925 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 ... 37  Next