It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:17 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 925 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 ... 37  Next
 Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 7.2 2017/2018 
GT Truther

Post Re: Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 7.1 2017/2018
HAPPY DANCE!!!! -- MT7--THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!!. :banana :brockoli :elephant

Since THIS post is at the top of the new page, here's the web site again, so you don't have to look for it:

Quote:
The web site address to save/bookmark is https://postimages.org

Select "640X480 for message boards" when uploading, then when you collect the link, you want to choose "HOTLINK FOR FORUMS"
--- (also adding to my sig line so you can find it later too)

Enjoy the roses and stargazers!! I really really appreciate it!!

Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:57 pm
GT Truther

Post D1, 2018: Lynnwood and Dondep Discuss Mueller Probe
Wow, very cool to share that site postimages.org, Lynnwood.

Speaking of.....here's our chat from a short while ago in which we discussed the Mueller probe situation, because it appears that the probe is the bulwark on which the Deep State is depending for its very survival, and many have suggested things are NOT what they appear to be. So, in hopes of sparking some additional opinion and yes, speculation, from the board, I'm sharing the important section because I had come on to share my thoughts about it and this way we get two people's thoughts about it.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Lynnwood and Dondep Discuss The Execution of George H.W. Bush, and The Mueller Probe on D1

Now....who's missing? Lesseee....there's John Brennan, and.....OH!!! THE WICKET HEAD OF IT ALL!!!

DING, DONG, THE WITCH IS DEAD! THE WICKED WITCH IS DEAD!

Quote:
Lynn:I think the coincidence is that his state funeral will overshadow the big news expected this week

Hussein visited him Tuesday. I find that suspicious

Quote:
Me: I think that it was important for Bush to pass something onto a Obama, and it was connected to his execution, and maybe Obama was the person that gave him the cyanide or whatever, but I'm certain that he was executed. When I read the definition of the dog thing, the mention of coincidence, which we know there is no such thing, and then dimension of the state funeral, it was practically written out

I think that Mueller is going to try to save himself because he's otherwise going to get strung up himself for his role in the uranium deal

Quote:
Lynn: Mueller is as dirty as they come, and I would not put it past him to flip, he did have that long interview w Trump when he could not by law head the fbi, that is

Quote:
Me: right, he (Q) did not have to say the words every dog has his day, because that was used to confirm that McCain was going to die on national dog day. The connection to the dog and what happened to the last dog was enough. This was another dog for another day so, he did make that clear by tying the two dogs together. One was just a domestic dog, meaning just a mere Senator, the other was the big dog, the wolf, the president

Quote:
Lynn: I just can't believe mueller would follow through and throw the cabal under the bus. Except once s marine always a marine.

Quote:
Me: I've never believed that Trump was interviewing Mueller for the director position, because they both knew he wouldn't have been able to and wouldn't be allowed to legally. And I know that some have been saying that Mueller has flipped and his a white hat, but I don't buy that at least not yet. Total Eclipse, whose name is Andy, has been pushing that for some time, and a few other people have been suggesting that as well. I still don't buy it.

I know that Trump was making noises about Sessions, and I do believe that Sessions was doing what was expected and Trump didn't really mean it in his case, but I think he really means it in Mueller's case. I can hear the invective in his voice, and especially once Trump started retweeting those memes, and Mueller was clearly behind those bars, but did you happen to notice that Poppy Bush was not behind those bars in that meme?

Quote:
Lynn:. MegaAnon said that trump has muelller boxed in

Quote:
Me:. I think he does, and I think he rescheduled Flynn sentencing for December 18th specifically to put it past the testimony so that if he has no way out, he can withdraw Flynn sentencing as a bargaining chip. At least it's in the mix now that the day was pushed past December 5th

Quote:
Lynn:. Neither was Brennan. Clapper and Comey yes, Brennan no.

Quote:
Me:. You're right!

Quote:
Lynn: I'm hoping I think that means done and we'll get sick like No Name and Bush 41

Quote:
Me: but I don't think he'll get a state funeral out of us the next time

Quote:
Lynn:. I hope not, I think I'd throw up

Quote:
Me:. Actually, I'm disappointed that Poppy got a state funeral. I think the public should have watched him gasp his last dying breath with fear

Quote:
Lynn:. He's with Lucifer now. I hope he rots in hell for eternity. Trump could have given Mueller immunity on U1 to flip.

Quote:
Me:. I have considered that. The only reason that I do not think he took it, or if he did, it was not a regular flip but a semi somersault.

He would have had to have let Mueller in on the fact that he knows what is going on and is prepared for it and has a team in place that has done a lot of homework already, so he better not try anything funny. He could have tried to say something like that but, would he really have wanted to tip off the cabal like that?

Quote:
Lynn: If mueller has been putting together the case against the DS, he, Trump, Sessions all deserve Academy Awards

Quote:
Me:. but he could have used it as a bargaining chip when he met with him and said, "look, I know about your involvement with not only uranium one but the cover-up over 9/11, and all the heinous things that you did which should earn you a hundred hangings, but I will let you get off the hook if you will just let me and my team off the hook when push comes to shove during the investigation you are sure to be asked to head up by cabal minion Rod Rosenstein. What do you say, Bob?"

Quote:
Lynn: we don't know what Q team gave him to make him cooperate

Quote:
Me: that is the closest scenario under which a flip could have been accomplished, because I do not think that he would be buddy-buddy with Bob Mueller the way that the academy award-winning scenario you described above would have to work

Quote:
Lynn: Trump had to have leverage, world class leverage, in that trump/Mueller meeting. The kind of leverage that Q team would have.
Q team was definitely formed way before October 2017

Quote:
Me:. The military junta, of which general dunford was the head, actually ask Trump to be their front man, just like the cabal anoints their puppet at least four years in advance and often times 8.

They, the junta, may probably have approached Trump even before the 2012 election, although from my understanding, the decision was crystallized in 2014, though the initial plan was to go for an outright coup, and eventually they simply read the riot act to Obama in October 2015 (which Nancy Lieder got somewhat right, but not the details). I've discovered that she's often right but *just so much*, and it's the sliver of leftover that she's wrong on that can really change the Paradigm if you're not careful.

Quote:
Lynn:. I think trump called mueller in, activated him as s marine, then showed him the evidence against him, and I'd he did not cooperate right then, he would be court-martialed for (pick a crime) in a military tribunal for treason and executed.

Yes, I believe 2016 election was a silent coup. I don't care how they got Trump in.

Quote:
Me:. I think it was possible, the scenario described, because that seems to be the conventional wisdom among our Patriot Community, but I'm still not convinced of it..... But if I were to accept the premise of what you say, I don't think Mueller gave him an answer. I think Mueller said he would think about it and let them know. And I think that they have a reckoning day coming due shortly as a result. To me that makes more sense, that Trump was never convinced of Mueller signing on with the good guys. Mueller knows that anything that many of the bad guys would give up with ultimately lead to him, because he is a very big fish in there pond. But I do think that eventually they could deal with him, but I don't think it's a done deal. I don't think it's resolved as to whether Mueller will hang or whether he will and has turned State's evidence against his colleagues. He is after all behind the bars in that picture and I am giving a lot of value to that picture.

Quote:
Lynn:. All those generals speak volumes.

Quote:
Me:. right, I wouldn't care even if they had to steal it for Trump, but I don't think they did. Still, in order to keep a clear and rational mind, I had to consider that possibility too. It's amazing how much extra work we give ourselves....

Quote:
Lynn:. I think mueller was given an ultimatum that day, and he would have been taken away in bracelets had he said no

Quote:
Me: His absence would have to be explained and as it stood, he held the keys to too many of the bad guys. It does make sense that he is a mole, that the mole inside him flipped to the light, but because it was only a small part and not the entire conscious Mueller, they could never fully depend on him not working as a triple agent for the cabal.

I am suggesting that Mueller in his conscious mind and in the minds of his cabal co-conspirators could not accept the fact that he was logically forced to make this deal, and knowing how the best in the intelligence Community operate, I know they like to use the genuine emotion to drive a person (part of why they are always on a "need to know" basis), and Mueller couldn't betray his flipped status.

and we know that the Deep state has methods of mind control, truth serum, sodium pentathol, and MK ultra, to name but a few things, that they can use to assure themselves that Mueller himself wouldn't flip. But I know that Mueller is also ordering the hits and terminations of many others, many patriots. The war, the battle, is in full swing, so this would have to be a truly deep deep deep operation against the Deep state to flip Mueller, even in a limited hangout fashion. The only way Mueller could be granted a deal is if he delivered up the majority of those who DO need to take responsibility.....including Comey, Hillary, Poppy, Bill, Soros, etc

this is the kind of ground on which the concept of the truth being so precious it must be protected by a bodyguard of lies rests..... that concept being articulated by Winston Churchill. I think that notion was weaponized by the cabal itself, which makes them so deadly and so hard to deal with or play poker with.... Which means that Trump should get even more credit than before we knew the extent of the operation he's involved in, and the dangers he faces on a daily basis.

Quote:
Lynn: Flynn will be pardoned. I think he's been heading up the Q team.

I think the whole thing was concocted to get him out of the White House because he could not head up that operation from inside the White House

I also think that Flynn and Rogers are working together

Mueller had to do something early on to show the deep state that he was on their team and charging Flynn who is an obvious white hat was a good place to start

I do admit there's a very good case for Mueller having flipped to some degree.

What if Mueller has been working with Huber and Horowitz?

Trump is incredible. He will go down in history as the savior of humanity from totalitarianism

---------------------------------------------------------

Okay guys, what's your opinions?

*Disclaimer: Under normal conditions, for humans, even ones I heartily disagree with, I exhibit proper respect for the recently deceased. However, in this particular instance, and in consideration of my vow to spend my eternity horsewhipping this evil entity continuously with reflections on how his actions plundered and pillaged the destiny of billions and thus earns him the fate of being consigned to the depths of eternal pain and despair, I'm availing myself of the right to express some collective anguish at how humanity will never hear a public acknowledgement of his evil record on this world.

Unfortunately he eluded my grasp, and worse he has eluded public accountability, the one and only thing the body politic cries out for, as he is to receive a 'black rose burial'.

p.s. Can someone please inform Milspec Ops Monkey that it's spelled "DESCENT", not "DECENT".

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Sat Dec 01, 2018 3:06 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

It looks like you corrected my phone's auto-corrects, and my typos, THANKS!!!

Easy free image host and resizer: https:postimages.org
Select 640x480, then choose "Hotlink for forums"

Youtube Format: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xxxxxxxx

Sat Dec 01, 2018 3:52 am
GT Truther

We need to see more of these older (as well as younger) power playing political pundits leave this planet

:clap

Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:20 am

Dondep - thank you for your and Lynwood's info to this saga. Otherwise us poor uninitiated and in the dark (here in the furthest reaches of Africa) to the intelligence, would remain as such - ie uninformed.

Your efforts are appreciated guys.

I will never forget the first evidence I read years ago of a conversation between Poppy and his master. Diabolical and yet plausible if one took the history of the world events into perspective that made no sense at all. Well - now as you indicate - to the hear the fat lady finally sing and sigh a sigh of relief - if that is at all possible? :whistle

At least we have the GT with its astute membership to appreciate for these revaluations. Kudos again.

Indeed Lynwood - honors to Uncle John - Only Love can fill! :candle

Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:51 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Old Man Bush is dead :clap

Took long enough, Filth bag he was.

Hope he's in HELL, For the Sh*t he caused the world!

I wish they'd all drop dead to be perfectly honest.

Sun Dec 02, 2018 3:26 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

The British media was respectful and highlighted how he was rescued by a US submarine from shark infested waters during WW2 and his long marriage as being noteworthy. Apparently our Queen also sent a message of condolence.

Someone correct me please, if I am wrong. Wasn't the Bush family prosecuted during WW2 for collaborating with the enemy? (In this case helping Hitler?)

Some UK domestic news that might yet affect everyone. As you may know, an exit deal has been cobbled together between our Prime Minister and the European Union. The deal is not universally popular and when the House of Commons attempts to ratify this deal (expected for Tuesday 11th December) it is possible that so many MP's will vote against it (including many from the same political party as the PM) that this deal will fail to be approved. This would probably result in the UK crashing out of the EU next March without a trade or any other type of deal. It would not surprise me if the EU tried to retaliate / punish the UK for this by doing things which harm our economy... even if it also affects the economy of other nations too.

The main opposition political party has said that if the deal is not approved then it will be wanting to seek a vote of no confidence in the government - and if this happens and the government loses then there will very likely be a general election.

High drama ... political fireworks ... on their way soon?

If it was me voting I would reject the deal. Because it is open ended and will be used to bully the UK. For instance, the French president has already hinted that he wants his fishing industry to retain access to our territorial waters - and would use this as a bargaining chip in any future negotiations. Mind you, at present Macron has enough problems of his own and if the rioting continues (in France) he too might soon be out!

I will be sad to leave the EU on unfriendly terms. But this deal is such a stitch-up that it has to be rejected. The British PM (Theresa Quisling May) campaigned for Remain in the 2016 referendum and its obvious that she was the wrong person to have any say in the exit negotiations.

Simon

Sun Dec 02, 2018 5:02 pm
GT Truther

This is a good time and place to revisit this blockbuster page:

DEATHBED CONFESSIONS
https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/soci ... ZmN_vDcOPk

---------------------------

Is "Quisling" Theresa May's middle name? If so, WOW!!!

Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:08 pm
GT Truther

Lynnwood wrote:
---------------------------

Is "Quisling" Theresa May's middle name? If so, WOW!!!

Not at the time of birth. It was added (by me) a few days ago when the reality of the :censor stitch-up deal became known. :flame

Simon

Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:59 am
GT Truther

Else...
Dondep wrote:
Aussie wrote:
Yes. Share away! Although that's what you're doing anyway. :) But,
that is what they have told me to do, so my consent - although
apparently - superfluous - is yours. I've only read through your reply
here once. I'll read over it a few more times (and also do a little
study on this ZetaTalk phenomenon.) Then I'll reply properly. Thanks.

I'll be inviting "Aussie" to join the GT; I think he'll add to the already-rich discussion.

-------------------------------
More about MJ12 (1)
Start Quote:
Quote:
Accepted via email:

The Newsletter for Sunday December 2, 2018, brought up a question again for me since I had read it before on ZT;

"Where the Annunaki did not have the technology to effect this stamped triangle in the rock just to the west of Gibraltar, the Service-to-Self aliens who were influencing the Annunaki and assisting them in building the pyramids and seamless walls out of huge rock did this for them."

Since the Annunki where 3rd Density, that would mean the STS alians came from a higher Density or where they the Omnipotent Krill?

Also in other posts (in ZT), STS entity's where mentioned as being in higher Densities, would elaborating on this cross the Engagements Line? I bring up the Krill, since they apparently where not hindered by the quarantine that was imposed.

Quote:
SOZT
The rules governing contact with humans are such that both Service-to-Other and Service-to-Self aliens can respond to The Call from humans, and in essence consult with them, give counsel.

No physical interaction or manipulation of the human is allowed.
Visitations with both groups are allowed to occur on space ships or in private settings, so temporarily transporting the human is allowed. Of course, due to the Element of Doubt
http://www.zetatalk.com/awaken/a12.htm
rule in place since the days of Roswell, both groups are required to record the contact only in the subconscious of the human.

Prior to Roswell, mankind had conscious contact
http://www.zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue451.htm
with aliens.

Beyond these basic rules, the Council of Worlds allows certain manipulation of things
http://www.zetatalk.com/index/zeta120.htm
by those in the Service-to-Other, who are granted permission to perform UFO displays, conduct protection and healings for certain key members of the human race, develop a new hybrid Zeta/human race, and ensure a spiritual balance on Earth, which is a schoolhouse for young souls. In all these instances permission from the Council of Worlds is required.

Those in the Service-to-Self are NEVER granted
http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/07ag2010.htm
these rights.

How is it then that the Annunaki had conscious assistance from the Service-to-Self Fat Snakes,
http://www.zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue407.htm
who lifted great stones for them during construction of the Great Pyramids and the heads on Easter Island?

We have stated that this was an alliance,
http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/24ma2014.htm
which is a different arrangement than a request for consultation during The Call.

The Fat Snakes were thus working for themselves on Earth, and using the Annunaki as their lackeys in the same manner they used the Trolls
http://www.zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue480.htm
they brought to Earth.

Could 4th density Service-to-Self aliens have such an alliance with mankind?

Though an alliance of sorts was arranged with MJ12, this was tightly controlled by the Council of Worlds. First, any arrangement done by MJ12 did not reflect mankind at large, but only a small group of military intel
http://www.zetatalk.com/govmt/g12.htm
individuals.

Second, the Element of Doubt rule imposed at that time by the Council restricted any maneuvers the Service-to-Self aliens wanted to perform to the point where their efforts on Earth would have been futile.

Third, the Council imposed new rules to allow mankind a balanced spiritual schoolhouse, as the balance had been disrupted by the presence of the Annunaki and their Service-to-Self allies.
EOZT

Prior 7/15/1995 ZT: http://www.zetatalk.com/govmt/g12.htm
One of the first aliens in the Service-to-Self orientation to contact the United States government was a member of the alien race from Orion, who called himself the Omnipotent Krlll.

As he was firmly in the Service-to-Self, they were in effect speaking his language. He was at home.

Prior 7/15/1995 ZT: http://www.zetatalk.com/awaken/a12.htm
The Element of Doubt rule must be interpreted in light of the absolute certainty that the alien presence is real, or not. The majority of the populace polled believes that the alien presence is real, intelligent life elsewhere possible, without any absolute proof in hand. The is what the Awakening desires, a gradual comfort level increase, without any contactees being burned at the stake by hysterical religious leaders whose turf has been threatened.

Prior ZT: http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/24ma2014.htm
The Annunaki had an alliance with Service-to-Self aliens, who provided the Annunaki with the ability to lift heavy rocks in their structures on Earth, the better to intimidate early man whom the Annunaki had enslaved. This alliance formed the basis for the quarantine the Council of Worlds eventually imposed, so that man could have a balanced spiritual environment during its 3rd density experience. The major Service-to-Self influence upon the Annunaki is a 4th density life form that looks like a short, fat snake. It can manipulate gravity but uses more dexterous slaves for other tasks. Where visitations with aliens today are only recorded in the subconscious, a rule imposed by the Council of Worlds to reduce anxiety in man during the Awakening, in the past conscious contact with aliens was allowed. Thus man saw the Annunaki accompanied by the fat snakes they had as allies, and correctly associated them with conquest, enslavement, and everything evil the Annunaki were imposing upon mankind.

Prior 7/15/1995 ZT: http://www.zetatalk.com/rules/r03.htm
Our rules, in regard to behavior on Earth, are determined by the Council of Worlds, which administer the goings on of intelligent life of all kinds, of whatever density, in this part of the Universe. These rules govern the expected clash between Service-to-Self and Service-to-Other oriented groups. The Service-to-Others, who usually prove to be the majority during any planetary evolution, are given guardianship of their perimeter. So do the two groups never encounter each other? Only when both agree, and under a strict set of rules.

Prior 6/27/2004 ZT: http://www.zetatalk.com/index/zeta120.htm
Brutal intimidation, without any apparent hope of changing the situation, is something the Service-to-Self try to achieve in a developing world, but something the Council of Worlds prevents. A balanced situation, where action can result in change for the better, so a young soul can perceive the result of their efforts to change a painful situation for others, is desired, and thus circumstances are manipulated in the schoolhouse to arrange for this. In all these exceptions with the Rule of Non-Interference, manipulation is done to things, not the incarnated human or life form, and thus does not interfere with the setting the emerging young soul can control.

Prior ZT: http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/07ag2010.htm
It is true that the rules are different for those visitors in the Service-to-Self, who for instance would not be allowed to conduct a healing, as they in fact are not interested in healing another but in gaining leverage with and chits from the one healed. The Service-to-Self are restricted from doing UFO displays, too, for these same reasons. The message they would communicate would be for mankind to be afraid, as fear drives one to the Service-to-Self orientation.

Notes:
(1)
http://poleshift.ning.com/forum/topics/ ... e=activity

Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:42 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Quote:
Lynnwood
1). THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!![/size]. :banana :brockoli :elephant

#1) thank you as it was my birthday, when you sent the roses.

From the far side:

Quote:
NASA scientist says we need to reopen the book on whether aliens visited Earth

https://www.rt.com/usa/445569-nasa-scie ... ted-earth/

The Cabal is the problem, the cult of lies

Background on light vs dark

UPDATES:

Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:18 pm
GT Truther

Bob Lazar is releasing a Documentary! This is a 1-hour Promo Interview with one of my fave Youtubers - SecureTeam10

Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:42 pm
GT Truther

Atlantis Sinking To Be Experienced Again?
Does anyone know about an earthquake that lasted 20 minutes last month off the coast of Madagascar? Highly unusual! Or is it just that such events are known - but just never reported?

Parts of California / other west coast areas to soon sink like Atlantis / Lemuria ??????????

Why do I bring this up now?

A recent Cassiopea channeled message includes this...

Simon

ps: In situations such as this the only thing I can control is my own reaction / thinking / emotions. I choose to be aware and understanding, albeit also somewhat alarmed, but not in fear.

pps: where would such an event be on the scale of disruption according to Zetatalk?

Quote:
What was the cause of this monochromatic earthquake that lasted 20 minutes last month off the coast of Madagascar?

A: Grand chamber collapse deep underground. Like a deep sinkhole. And extremely large!!!

Q: (Joe) They were saying they thought it was an undersea volcanic eruption.

(L) So what caused it?

A: Combination of factors including crustal slippage and magnetic field anomaly. Check gravity graphic for the region for clues.

<snip>
Quote:
Was there something at a mass consciousness level being expressed in the fact that this fire almost completely burned down a town called Paradise in California?

A: Yes. California is no longer "paradise" and will shortly look more like hell.

Q: (L) Well, let me backtrack here... Was the collapse of that underground chamber a harbinger or a trigger that will start some kind of chain reaction of events on the planet that are going to travel around the globe the same way the waves traveled around the globe?

A: Close! Works for us!

Q: (Joe) If something like that collapses in on itself, if that happened on the continental shelf off the coast of California, it would fall into the ocean!

(Scottie) Finally!

A: Yes

Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:42 am
GT Truther

Post Q was here:

Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:50 pm
GT Truther

Post Re: Atlantis Sinking To Be Experienced Again?
simple simon wrote:
Does anyone know about an earthquake that lasted 20 minutes last month off the coast of Madagascar? Highly unusual! Or is it just that such events are known - but just never reported?

Parts of California / other west coast areas to soon sink like Atlantis / Lemuria ??????????

Why do I bring this up now?

A recent Cassiopea channeled message includes this...

Simon

ps: In situations such as this the only thing I can control is my own reaction / thinking / emotions. I choose to be aware and understanding, albeit also somewhat alarmed, but not in fear.

pps: where would such an event be on the scale of disruption according to Zetatalk?

Quote:
What was the cause of this monochromatic earthquake that lasted 20 minutes last month off the coast of Madagascar?

A: Grand chamber collapse deep underground. Like a deep sinkhole. And extremely large!!!

Q: (Joe) They were saying they thought it was an undersea volcanic eruption.

(L) So what caused it?

A: Combination of factors including crustal slippage and magnetic field anomaly. Check gravity graphic for the region for clues.

<snip>
Quote:
Was there something at a mass consciousness level being expressed in the fact that this fire almost completely burned down a town called Paradise in California?

A: Yes. California is no longer "paradise" and will shortly look more like hell.

Q: (L) Well, let me backtrack here... Was the collapse of that underground chamber a harbinger or a trigger that will start some kind of chain reaction of events on the planet that are going to travel around the globe the same way the waves traveled around the globe?

A: Close! Works for us!

Q: (Joe) If something like that collapses in on itself, if that happened on the continental shelf off the coast of California, it would fall into the ocean!

(Scottie) Finally!

A: Yes

=================================================================================

Actualy just the opisit will happen! I have been told some 60 years ago that off shore of the West coast land which was once atlantis will rise out of the water with buildings on it!

Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:38 am

Now this is a cool publication by the Russians of the recent Soyuz incident. I trust the Nas-oles take a leaf from their book.

Superb video, and that earth in the back ground looks pretty flat to me, Lol. :sherlock

Enjoy this experience - it is unique (imho) This was a successful mission and not the previous failure, where the booster rockets exploded.

https://www.rt.com/news/445692-soyuz-on ... mera-video

Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:15 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Sky, that is not a straight line. If that curve continues it would become a circle. Let's not forget that a flat earth model would have a round "edge" from above. Until you can show me a photo of a disk in space with all the continents on the same side, I will believe my own research. Keep in mind I am a Professional Internet Researcher, I research for a living.

Quit trying to prove the earth is flat. Instead look at existing proof the earth is a sphere and disprove those proofs. I have posted links to proof the earth is spherical here in the past. There are lots of results in Google, but you can start here.

https://www.metabunk.org/debunked-the-f ... lse.t7148/
Don't miss: https://youtu.be/70_KxONGtHs

https://www.popsci.com/10-ways-you-can- ... und#page-6

https://youtu.be/aAN8yenz3nA
https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smithson ... 180968024/
https://www.quora.com/How-do-flat-Earth ... t-pendulum

Click on ISS Live: https://worldcams.tv/other/international-space-station

Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:21 pm
GT Truther

Post far side
From our "Friends", at Secrets Not Ever Dispersing.

They are ramping up against those who are tired of the CABAL (blame the UFO believers, AKA those victims of MJ12 PSYOPS).

(I 2 can report my perspective news) :brockoli

Quote:
NOW Claiming 26 days to the count down.

1) They (the new internet media) were told by (God Lies By Ease), Tell many people what they want to hear.

#1) Where is the justice? (printing the true anagram, truth if you can handle it :elephant )

In service of HUMANITY, AND THE ONE UNIVERSAL CREATOR OF LOVE.
Pray for Peace.

Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:23 pm
GT Truther

Post ..
119-51, 119-61, 119-69, 119-84, 119-95, 119-110, 119-134, 119-139, 119-141

mj 12: the answer is :42 (get it 12:42) :banana

Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:24 pm
GT Truther

else:

Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:18 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

New Theory on Mueller - Gray Hat? - How it might have gone...

From Twitter:

Quote:
@ClandestineRos1

1) Alright everyone. After taking a step back to look at the General Flynn sentencing memo, I have come to a conclusion and it is ASTONISHING. Buckle up, and let’s begin. Massive revelations into the Mueller Special Counsel. 2) Flynn was the centerpiece of the media fabricated Russia collusion narrative. The media conspiracy theorist claimed that Flynn was “guilty of Treason!” was the “back channel to Putin that helped Drumpf steal the election from Hillary!”

That BS narrative is now debunked.

3) So the liberals and the media took a massive L on this. Yet, they are turning around and trying to say “this means Flynn flipped on Trump! See collusion!”

Poor libs.... This is complete folly and there are multiple reasons way.

4) Firstly, if Flynn was a massive player in a Trump Russia conspiracy to rig an election, there is no chance he would be let off with zero jail time. No matter what sort of testimony he gave, you’re not getting away with treason.

5) Secondly, and most importantly, it says it right in the memo, that Flynn gave significant evidence in regards to “several ongoing investigations” an unspecified criminal investigation and the investigation concerning Russian government and individuals associated with Trump.

6) Why is the criminal investigation redacted and the Russia probe into Trump is not? (THIS IS VERY SIGNIFICANT)

Mueller goes on to explain that the testimony Flynn gave was redacted “because the investigations in which he has provided assistance are ongoing”

7) Pause. That’s an absolute bombshell. Mueller just revealed he is currently assisting in multiple ongoing investigations, one of which we know to be criminal, and is most likely being redacted because it could compromise the names of witnesses or defendants, Title 1 Grand Jury

8) AND the unspecified criminal investigation is SEPARATE FROM THE TRUMP RUSSIA PROBE.

Meaning, Flynn, known white hat and huge adversary of Clinton and Obama, just gave significant testimony to an unspecified ongoing criminal investigation separate from Trump/Russia probe.

9) Do you all know how massive this is? And just wait, it gets better.

If the mystery criminal investigation is ongoing therefore must be redacted, that would mean that the Trump/Russia intel would need to be redacted... unless its no longer an ongoing investigation...

10) Yes folks. I am insinuating that the Trump/Russia investigation is now over, and Mueller is still operating because he has been tasked with multiple other investigations. If the Trump/Russia investigation was still going the name of the investigation would be redacted as well

11) So for any of the liberals who want to try to spin this as a victory, be my guest. You’re cheering for your own demise. This sentencing memo just proved that Mueller has been looking into BOTH SIDES. If Flynn was singing, and it wasn’t about Trump, who was it about?

12) Yesterday Trump said Mueller is “a much different man than people think”.

Trump has been cryptically signaling to us that Mueller’s role is different than the established narrative. Lib and conservative media see mueller as only going after Trump. We now know this is a lie.

13) Yes folks. Mueller is a “Grey Hat”. Lets take it back to the origin of the Mueller investigation so we can fully understand how this genius maneuver was created by Trump.

14) May 16th, 2017: 7 days after the firing of FBI Director, James Comey, Trump has an interview with Bob Mueller for the position of FBI Director. However, Bob Mueller had already served more than his maximum term limit as FBI Director. He was legally ineligible for the position

15) May 17th, 2017: Bob Mueller is appointed by Rod Rosenstein (Trump’s appointee/subordinate) to the head of the SC.

Mueller met with Trump the day before he was appointed to SC. What did they really discus? Was a deal made? Does trump have leverage over Mueller? URANIUM 1

16) I believe that Trump sat down with Mueller and gave him an option to work for Trump in exchange for a pardon from his crimes (Uranium One). Help us take out the deep state, while simultaneously exonerate Trump of the Russia BS and we will let you walk. Art of the Deal.

17) Remember that special prosecutor Trump told Hillary he was going to hire to look into her situation? I believe MUELLER to be that special prosecutor

18) It’s genius. Trump had to prosecute the Clintons, but he had to make sure the left and the media would accept the result of the investigation. How did he do it? Make the media and the left legitimize and trust the person who would be doing the prosecution.

19) Trump also had to make it look convincing. So minor players like Papadopolous got a slap on the wrist for process crimes unrelated to the Trump/Russian conspiracy theory. This is how Trump generated the MSM’s faith in Mueller.

20) Trump also used propaganda and a couple of tweets to make the liberal AND CONSERVATIVE media, think that Mueller was on a witch hunt against him.

The liberal media just got done drooling over Mueller for a year, and praising him as the second coming. Exactly as planned.

21) Now when Mueller exonerates Trump and prosecutes the deep state actors, the media can’t say “Trump weaponized the intel agency to go after Hillary!”. When they just got done saying Mueller was after Trump for a year and a half. They are beyond screwed and they don’t know it.

22) The liberals and media can try to deny Mueller’s conclusions all they like, but they will have no credibility and they will have no choice but to comply.

Tonight was a significant shift in the tide. We are on the offensive and the Deep State is out of escape routes.

End

4 Dec 2018 by Clandestine Rosenstein (twitter)

My only issue with this theory is in #9. The Trump/Russia Investigation was never secret so would not have been redacted for that reason.

Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:53 pm
GT Truther

Trump's Masterful Spooks

Great Article Too, the other side, partially:

https://quodverum.com/2018/12/337/trump ... Tg7I6ZwLXM

Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:14 am

Thank you for that astute feedback on the Flat Earth debate Lynnwood. No need to convince an old dog following the Flat Earth principle. (No-one can prove that water flows around a curve...) But I appreciate your detailed attempt at proofs to the contrary as they are highly interesting pov's in some cases.

I am just a retired old engineer that has had my eyes opened to new information and views of truth's inconvenient to most, as they are fixed in their memories on that easy to 'believe' round ball in every classroom on this plainette. :awe

Its also keeping an open mind without our brains falling out. Just like I am asked to believe that little green men exist and visit us from time to time..... :alien

Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:06 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

No flat Earth, but: (1)

Quote:
George W 'Secretly' Giving Michelle 'Candy' At His Father's Funeral..And What Is The Donald Thinking About Michelle?

more at link...

notes:
(1)
https://rense.com/general96/the-strange ... -obama.php

Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:17 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post wheels up
From the far side, (you know who)

Quote:
First Contact Representative of Humanity to an alien culture and being the human of two liaisons between our worlds.
It was believed that these world-transforming events were not to occur for another 50-70 years,
but that expectancy was forced to be re-calibrated to "HIGHLY PROBABLE WITHIN 3 YEARS," due to this year's contact events.

First drain the swamp/cabal (and RV fiat money)

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house ... foundation

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-12- ... ills-beans

Or is it in Parallel?

The summons:

Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:40 am
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 925 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 ... 37  Next