It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:08 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 925 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next
 Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 7.2 2017/2018 
GT Truther

Re: Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 7.1 2017/2018
Hello everyone,

"May you live in interesting times" is both a curse and a blessing. I suppose what matters is who you are and whats happening. Anyway, "any moment now" it will be the right time for the proverbial "interesting" times.

====================================================

As we know, the Mueller report found no evidence of collusion with Russia: So what now? Justice. This will be much bigger than Watergate!

This film will be of related interest - the first link leads to the specific location (approx 20 mins) in the film where Trump describes what some people tried to do to him as an attempted coup, an attempt to take down a President - Treason (films with a link to a specific time do not embed in a playable format).

The film (by X22Report) is titled Something Big Is Coming, The Hunters Move In On Their Prey - Episode 1838b

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1215&v=ay67MIh7JEA

The full film:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ay67MIh7JEA

People are mad at Assange instead of Obama

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZE7OfU71Sbk

I expect the looming trials (for treason, and lessor charges) to expand to other areas, such as Pedogate. If this happens then the wailing and knashing of teeth will snowball, since Pedo is a planetwide phenomena. Guilt by association might also affect the British Royal Family (especially Prince Charles, who was very friendly with the reviled Jimmy Saville). Note that I am not accusing Prince Charles of having done anything wrong, as I have no idea on the issue, but simply because he was friendly with Saville many people will regard him as 'possibly guilty', even without being charged / tried / convicted.

Someone please correct me if I am wrong, but was this not how things were done in the post war McCarthy era?

I also wonder if an attempt* will be made to hide the embarrassment and shame of those accused by 'drowning out' / masking all the revelations (etc) that will come out - the only story that I can imagine as being big enough to dislodge treason and pedo from the headlines would be a release of info about the ancient city (and working technology, eg: the healing room) in Antarctica.

(*might not work, but an attempt will be tried)
=======================================

Today (Friday 11th April 2019) Clif High of webbot fame tweeted this....

https://twitter.com/clif_high/status/1116333539820097536

Quote:
Ok. testing for 5 days now complete.
Very bad news.
Censorship across platforms has shut down my predictive linguist engine. Too much extreme language.
Prescient language reduced to mere drops where used to be rivers of it.
Shutting down effort to bring back reports.

https://twitter.com/clif_high/status/1116342888546226176

Quote:
people are self censoring their online word use.
That part of censorship works. Side effects are/will impact Natural Language Processing bots, chat bots, text analytics, college courses in same, as well as aggregation bots, and wall street algos. And ALL MSM media.

There is more on his Twitter feed.

My own view (on whats happening at the present moment)... humanity needs to 'clean house' as part of preparations for a new era / epoch in the human story where events such as pedo (plus others) will not happen, therefore its time for a firework show the likes of which has never been seen before.

Simon

Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:53 pm
GT Truther

Post Re: Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 7.1 2017/2018
simple simon wrote:
(on whats happening at the present moment)...

Simon

OK, Dead man switch activated...

https://tinyurl.com/assange0001a

:yamon

Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:01 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

recall15 wrote:
simple simon wrote:
(on whats happening at the present moment)...

Simon

OK, Dead man switch activated...

https://tinyurl.com/assange0001a

Sorry, that one has been out for a couple years.

Easy free image host and resizer: https:postimages.org
Select 640x480, then choose "Hotlink for forums"

Youtube Format: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xxxxxxxx

Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:20 am
GT Truther

I, pet goat ll

(fascinating animation / cgi film which I think many people will find to be of interest - 7 mins 27 secs - made in 2012)

A story about the fire at the heart of suffering.
Bringing together dancers, musicians, visual artists and 3d animators.

** Is Notre Dame's destruction depicted at 6 minutes? **

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Id6nCa_OTEM

Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:32 pm
GT Truther

DD, the third party on Retiredafb saga...
or RV these Nasa-Space command Missions... (1)
Quoted:
Quote:
Target #22A: The viewer will remote view the last Apollo Moon mission. The target location is on the Moon during the time when the astronauts were on the Moon during that mission. The viewer will perceive any extraterrestrial elements of any sort that the astronauts on the Moon may have observed or witnessed in any way.

Target #22B: The viewer will remote view the object identified in the picture below. The target location is on the Moon during the time when an Apollo Moon mission landed closest to this object.

Target 22C: The viewer will remote view the event that caused the object shown in the photograph below to become located in this object's current position. The viewer will observe the event and the cause of the event.

Notes:
(1)
http://farsight.org/FarsightPress/Secre ... _page.html

Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:05 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post the big show
After Assange arrest, IMF gives $4.2B to Ecuador

Quote:
"since 1877, PTB have been grinding HUMANITY, enough is enough
virtually every alleged ‘leftist revolutionary’ group said to have been operating in Europe throughout the post-war years was, in truth, either a Gladio ‘secret army’ unit or else had been completely infiltrated by state intelligence services, and was subsequently being steered by them for Gladio-style state-terrorist ends."

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-04- ... -cia-mafia

and NOW the news:

Bernie Sanders could beat Trump in 2020: Karl Rove
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bernie ... -karl-rove

Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:17 am
GT Truther

I watched Bernie Sanders Town Hall on FOX. He is the only threat to Trump, and he has had a trial run.. I wish he would shut up. Or, go just a little further left so he’s on the AOC crowd. He’s nearly there with the free everything bullshit. I just want him to go out on a limb and say we need to get rid of planes and cows, and retrofit all buildings in the US to new green standards withi 10 years.

Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:38 am

A happy Earth Day today to the readers here.

The Earth sure needs the 'best' wishes...

for a detailed continent view - dial up the article:

www.visualcapitalist.com/visualizing-th ... continent/

Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:38 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post the tunes to sing today

Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:01 am
GT Truther

Oxford Uni academic says aliens are breeding with humans on Earth

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/oxford-university-professor-says-aliens-are-already-breeding-with-humans-on-earth-a4128116.html

I added the following as a reader's comment, hopefully the moderators will allow it to stay, including my weblinks.

Quote:
In 1954 a dying race of non-human people signed the Greada Treaty with President Eisenhower, this allowed them to borrow people (human bodies) for scientific research who must not be harmed and must not remember the experience.
http://exopolitics.org/archived/Study-Paper-8.htm

Their (unstated) real aim however was long-term survival by creating a hybrid species - the Essassani.
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vida_alien/esp_vida_alien_18zzp.htm

Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:42 am
GT Truther

Here we Go Everyone will totally love this:

REBEL NEWS CHANNEL

Wed May 01, 2019 10:47 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

I am Outraged and pretty Disgusted by this THIS IS A NEW LOW by the LEFTISTS

Anitfa Members Rush a Paris Hospital Threatening Nurses, Doctors and Patients in the ICU

Mon May 06, 2019 8:01 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

As John Titor Said:

Tue May 07, 2019 2:24 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Princess Sharula Dux – Emissary of Telos from Agartha

Interview with Sharula Dux by Joanna Cherry

Princess Sharula Dux is a woman known to me for many years. Her message is amazing, yet simple: she is from Telos, a Lemurian city beneath Mt. Shasta. She has come to the surface to begin sharing her culture with ours, so that we might mutually benefit and become one whole civilization.

Several times over the years I have known her, I have heard Sharula speak. I have listened very carefully; never have I heard her contradict herself on the information, which to our ears is complex. She is unassuming; she has a good sense of humor, and gives a lot of love to those around her. She feels like an old and wise being.

In 1995, with Sharula’s permission, I combined information from two tapes she recorded about Telos with my memory of her answers to questions I and others have asked her. I gave it the form of an interview. She has approved it in its entirety.

Joanna Cherry: Sharula, why was Telos built?
Sharula Dux: Twenty-five thousand years ago, there were two major civilizations of Earth. One was based in the continent of Lemuria, or Mu, which included the area of much of the Pacific Ocean, the western United States, and parts of Asia. The other was Atlantis, over much of what is now the Atlantic Ocean and parts of Africa and Europe. There was a disagreement between these two civilizations concerning thesocial and political evolution of the rest of the human race: Lemuria wanted the less advanced civilizations of Earth to remain free, and Atlantis wanted to govern or control them. A lengthy war broke out between the two. These wars became so severe–they even included thermo-nuclear warheads–that karmic energies were set in motion that would eventually sink both continents.

JC: You used thermo-nuclear warheads? Is there any evidence of this that we can see today?
SD: Yes, the Gobi desert and the Sahara desert, to name just two. After the war, many of the Melchizedek priests and priestesses of Lemuria saw into the future, and foretold the sinking of the continent. They began to look for a place to move. They settled on Mt. Shasta in the eastern part of Lemuria, a great mountain already considered sacred, and which they understood would be safe in the coming cataclysm. They decided to build underground, partly because of the shocks Earth would sustain from the sinking of two continents, and partly because the original atmospheric mantle of Earth had gone, subjecting life on the surface to harmful ultra-violet rays.
In deciding where to build their city, they came upon a great domed cavern within Mt. Shasta, several square miles in area and hundreds of feet high. This became the top level of Telos.

JC: Why was it named “Telos”?
SD: The whole southwestern United States was then called Telos, which means “union with spirit”, so that name was chosen for the city. Four levels were built under the top level, five levels in all, and the city was built to house up to two million people.

JC: How many people live in Telos now?
SD: One and a half million. But it began with only 25,000 people, who moved into Telos 100 years before Lemuria sank. Very few others survived the earthquakes, tidal waves and volcanic activity that accompanied the sinking. JC: When was this? SD: About 12,000 years ago.

JC: What about the Atlanteans? Did they build an underground city also?
SD: Yes, under the Mato Grosso plateau of Brazil.

JC: Are there any other subterranean cities?
SD: Yes, in fact there is a whole group of subterranean cities called the Agartha Network. The Lemurians petitioned the Agartha Network to become a member. But as the people of the Agartha cities are wise and non-violent, Lemuria had to convince Agartha that it had learned from its mistakes and would embark upon a course of peace. This was done.

JC: How many cities are in the Agartha Network?
SD: One hundred twenty.

JC: Where exactly under Mt. Shasta is Telos?
SD: The domed cavern is over most of the base of Mt. Shasta, and the top of the dome is about halfway up the mountain. The fifth, lowest level is about a mile beneath ground level. Each level is several square miles.

JC: What are on the different levels of Telos?
SD: The top level under the dome is the main part of the city. Most people live there, most commerce takes place there, and that’s where our public buildings are. It’s the heart and soul of Telos. Directly in the center is the Temple–we are a temple society–built to hold 10,000 people. It is white and pyramid-shaped, with a capstone made of “livingstone,” a substance from Venus. It looks crystalline, and emanates all the rays of the color spectrum. The Temple is dedicated to the Order of Melchizedek, a cosmic priesthood of our universe, dedicated to embodying the light plan given to us by the higher levels of the Godhead. On the top level are also our council buildings and our record buildings. We have records of Lemuria, Atlantis, Egypt, other past Earth civilizations, even civilizations of other planets. There is a building that manages the communications within Telos, between Telos and the other subterranean cities of Agartha, and places off-planet. It also monitors radio and TV from the surface.

JC: What about entertainment? Do you have fun in Telos?
SD: Indeed we do! We have pleasure places for sports, plays, films, music, and dancing. We have a place a lot like the Holodeck in Star Trek, where you create virtual reality for yourself in any adventure you want: climb a mountain, swim a river, go back in history, etc.

JC: Wow!
SD: We also have a building that houses multi-tracking, amino-based computers. These computers are alive. They operate on the Christ-mind and therefore cannot be corrupted. They can read the records of the past, they can read your past lives if you wish and even show them to you; they can read your aura or the health of your body and tell you what you need. They can play your “soul note”, which helps you to meditate clearly, and they can communicate with you on a soul level. They can communicate across galaxies. They help train the Christ mind in people, and we depend on them quite a bit.

JC: What a wonderful thing.
SD: On the second level we have classes, manufacturing of clothes and furniture and other things, and more people living. On the third level are our hydroponic gardens, where we grow all our food. We’ve been vegetarian for over 12,000 years, and we live on vegetables, fruits, grains, nuts, soybeans etc. Our crops grow in water; some minerals are added, but there’s no fertilizer and no soil depletion. Our crops grow much faster than on the surface, and we’re able to feed 1 1/2 million people from just a few square miles of land, and give enough variety for eating to be pleasurable.

JC: Do any of your supplies come from the surface?
SD: No, we trade with the other Agartha cities. The fourth level is half hydroponic gardens, part manufacturing and part nature. The fifth level is our nature level. People come here to relax. We’ve created lakes and grown tall trees–there’s a park atmosphere. Animals live there, some of which no longer exist on the surface such as the saber-tooth tiger, the mastodon and the do-do bird. We were able to save them and bring them down to Telos.

JC: Do you keep them in zoos?
SD: No, people and animals get along peacefully in Telos. We’ve trained the carnivors to eat vegetarian food, and gradually they’ve lost their aggression. So literally, here the lion is lying down with the lamb! And you can actually play with a big cat, carefully!

JC: How can you live under the earth? Do you have light?
SD: Yes, we have a process in which stones with a high crystalline content are fused with an electro-magnetic force field of energy. This causes the crystalline matrix of the stone to create a polarity that allows the stone to pull in invisible rays and re-emit them as visible, full-spectrum light. The stone becomes like a small sun, for about 500,000 years. We dim them at night to stay on the same 24-hour day as you have on the surface.

JC: What about air? How do you get enough oxygen?
SD: We’ve created an eco-system. We get our oxygen from the plants and trees that grow here, though some vents do go to the surface. Water in some areas moves at high speeds, circulating air and negative ions. This is so effective, we have less and less dependence on air vents, and this is good because even the air around Mt. Shasta is becoming more polluted.

JC: How do you get around in Telos?
SD: We do a lot of walking, but there are three ways we can travel more quickly. One is something based on crystalline technology and looks just like a basket. You get in, and the basket is guided by your mind–you lift up into the air and float to your destination. This is used for travel around the city. The second method is an electro-magnetic sled that looks like a snowmobile, also used within the city. We can get from Mt. Shasta to Mt. Lassen, an extension of Telos [about 50 miles away], within a few minutes. The third way is electro-magnetic trains that travel at thousands of miles per hour through tubes, never touching the sides. These are similar to your subway trains, and are how we travel to the other subterranean cities around the planet.

JC: Do you build your tubes like we build our subway tunnels?
SD: No. We created the tubes with a boring machine that melts rock and earth to white-hot incandescence and then cools it again instantly, forming a diamond-hard, water-tight substance that is also elastic enough to move with an earthquake, like rubber. We build walls the same way, and there are even subterranean cities under
ocean water that have been built this way. We are preparing to bring this technology to the surface when the time is right.

JC: Sharula, could you be the “Bonnie” one author writes of in Mt. Shasta: Home of the Ancients?
SD: Yes, I am that one. In those days I used a name to fit more easily with your society. But when I came to the surface to stay for a time, I wanted to use my real name.

JC: Are there others from Telos up here with us?
SD: Yes, people from all subterranean cities have merged with life on the surface, to benefit both civilizations. Some of them are well known.

JC: How does a Telosian come to the surface?
SD: There are three ways. There are entrances on Mt. Shasta, with holographic screening devices to make them invisible from the outside. If somebody wants to enjoy the stars or wander a bit on the mountain, he’ll use these. The second way is to take a tube, such as to Los Angeles or another subterranean city of the Agartha network. And finally, you can take a scout ship, one of the smaller “space ships” we have.

JC: So some of those ships we see are yours?
SD: Yes, we call them the Silver Fleet. Along with the scout ships, we have three large mother ships. When the mother ships come out–the mountain opens physically–we don’t want to scare people, so we’ve invented machines to create a cloud cover–you call them “cloud ships”.

JC: Could one of us from the surface go down into Telos?
SD: In Telos there is no judgment of others, and we have telepathy between minds. Most people on the surface have judgment thoughts, and these are physically painful to a Telosian. Some are invited to go down, mostly students of spiritual masters. As the world changes into greater light and love, our two societies will come together. This will be a long-awaited and joyous time!

JC: When do you think that might be?
SD: We don’t know yet; when there is enough readiness in people on the surface.

JC: Would you describe a typical life in Telos, from birth?
SD: Well, when a woman first realizes she’s pregnant, she goes to a temple room where she’s given lots of loving support and surrounded with beautiful pictures and music. She sees her baby as beautiful and perfect. This love and perfection go right into its cells. Wonderful building blocks! Both parents talk to the child with great love, sing to it, etc. So it really knows it is loved and wanted. Pregnancy lasts only three months.

JC: Three months! But how does the baby survive?
SD: That’s all a baby needs in the womb; it’s born quite healthy and strong.

JC: What a difference!
SD: When the baby is ready to be born, the mother goes to a birthing section of the temple, where she’s assisted by a birthing priestess. The birth is under water– painless–which is best for both the mother and the baby.

JC: Why is that a good way?
SD: As birth usually is on the surface, the baby’s umbilical cord is cut long before it is ready or able to breathe easily and naturally. Often it is struck in order to start its breathing, so its first breath is taken in pain and fear. This leads to people shutting down their breath during life–being half alive!–and to diseases such as emphysema and other lung problems.

When a baby is born in Telos, it slides right in to warm water. It feels right at home. It continues to be connected to the mother by the umbilical cord for perhaps half an hour, while it floats around and rests from the birth process, being loved and welcomed by its parents. Finally, it starts to breathe fully on its own. Only then is the cord painlessly cut with a laser.

For the next two years, the father stays home to help with this crucial time of the child’s life. It’s vital that both father and mother, female and male are present for a child to be fully balanced. Each child is given twelve sets of godparents, most often with children of their own. It spends time with all these families, and begins to feel like all the world is family. This discourages cliques from forming, and de-rigidifies family patterns.

Education begins at three years, and it’s based on the intelligence of the child, not its ignorance. Meditation is taught, reading, dance, sports, math, acting, abstract concepts, playwriting. The kids are taught to think for themselves, and work things out. In a “play and learn” concept, they learn self-expression without violence. Beginning at age five, astral projection is taught, so that children can travel out of body and learn many things. They visit records of the past and view history for themselves; they visit the surface and even other planets. They learn that angels are real, and develop the faith to manifest from the unseen to the seen. They become wise and strong in themselves; there’s no victimhood.

We call the teenage years the “years of temporary insanity.” Kids join with others of their age under the supervision of wise and loving adults. They create plays, they might run wild in the lower caverns for a few days, scream and holler and let out their energy positively. They grow into whole adults–no alcoholism or other addictions.

JC: Is there any insanity on Telos?
SD: None.

JC: Any crime?
SD: No.

JC: How about poverty?
SD: No, everyone has what they need and want.

JC: What is a typical home like?
SD: Homes are based on sacred geometries, mostly spheres. Our public buildings look a lot like those of ancient Greece.

JC: Do you have electricity and appliances like we do?
SD: We’ve developed machinery to tap energy from the ethers, so we don’t need electricity. Some appliances are similar to yours, but more advanced. We even have a replicator, as on your TV show Star Trek, but most of the time people like to cook for themselves.

JC: Is your food anything like a surface vegetarian’s?
SD: Very similar. We’ve stolen some of your ideas; we love pizza! Also chocolate.

JC: Do you have pets in Telos?
SD: Yes, just like you.

JC: How tall are Telosians, on average?
SD: About a foot taller than surface folks.

JC: And what’s the average life span?
SD: There’s no aging in Telos. We are genetically exactly the same as you, but we know we do not age; so we don’t. There are a few American Indians in Telos, and they’re hundreds of years or more old now.

JC: How old are you?
SD: 269. Most Telosians are between a few hundred and a few thousand years old. One man has been in his body for 30,000 years. We jokingly nicknamed him “Longest”!

JC: So you’re a youngster! What about dating? Do you get a gal who’s 25 dating a guy who’s 2,000?
SD: Often! (Laughs)

JC: Is there any death in Telos?
SD: Yes, but it’s rare. Sometimes a person dies in an accident. Pets do die.

JC: What happens when someone is ready to leave Telos?
SD: A large portion of people ascend–take their body into light and move into a lighter dimension. Others may not be ready to ascend, so they learn how to leave their body, and then dematerialize it.

JC: How does a society work where people just stay around?
SD: When people know they’re going to live as long as they want to, and even stay young as long as they like, there comes a completely different feeling about life than you have on the surface. There’s not that “You’re only young once!” kind of wildness that happens a lot in your society, with reckless behavior and maybe even drugs or alcohol. Also, since you live for hundreds or thousands of years, you make sure you’re taking care of the environment! You’re more responsible. The most wonderful thing about living without aging or dying is that you get to do all the things you want to do. Up here, just about the time someone gets enough wisdom and knowledge to start really living, he’s grown too old to do much with it.

JC: How is Telos governed?
SD: We have a Council of Twelve Plus One. The twelve who head the Temple are six men and six women, mostly ascended masters, people of high wisdom who stay balanced in any situation. They always set the good of the many above their own personal good, by following what God wants.

JC: What is the “Plus One”?
SD: The “One” is either the High Priest and Priestess, or the King and Queen of Telos. The Order of Melchizedek always balances male and female, which is vital to spiritual enlightenment.

JC: Who are the High Priest and Priestess?
SD: They are working partners. The High Priest is Adama, an ascended master working directly under Archangel Michael. He is a blue ray master, assisting humanity with ascension. The High Priestess is Terra Ra. She teaches the students in the Temple and is much loved by them. She also is an ascended master.

JC: And the king and queen of Telos?
SD: They are Ra and Rana Mu. This lineage is unbroken for over 30,000 years. Though royalty is inherited, it doesn’t pass automatically to the oldest son or daughter. The king and queen decide which of their children or grandchildren is most capable of the job. That one then goes through full Temple training and becomes a Melchizedek Priest or Priestess.

JC: You are called “Princess.” Does that have anything to do with this lineage?
SD: Yes, I am a daughter of Ra and Rana Mu.

JC: Who makes the governing decisions?
SD: The Council of Twelve. When it makes a decision, the king and queen can back it, or they may request a change. If there is an unresolved question, the High Priest and Priestess have the final word. Below the main Council of Twelve are lower Councils of Twelve which handle any local disputes. Individual problems or arguments are handled by an arbitrator, a priest or priestess who has access to the akashic records of the past.

JC: Why is this helpful?
SD: Because often disputes come forward from previous incarnations. When a decision is made, each person understands it is best for all concerned, and the matter is closed.

JC: Do you have money on Telos?
SD: No, we have a non-monetary basis of exchange.

JC: How does this work?
SD: The government owns everything, but isn’t responsible for controlling anything. It makes sure, for instance, that food gets to the distribution outlets. When you need something–food, clothes, furniture, art, books, etc.–you simply go to a distribution center and pick it up.

JC: If people don’t need to work for money on Telos, how does everything get done?
SD: Each person chooses what he wants to do. Say he decides to work in the hydroponic gardens; he sets his own hours, and lets his “foreman” know when he’ll be there. And he does show up, because he knows everyone’s well-being depends upon his doing his part. Some people’s gifts are art, massage, etc. People have plenty of time to meditate, play, rest, go to the Temple for training, and grow spiritually.

JC: What about the jobs nobody wants to do, like collecting the garbage?
SD: We all take turns doing community service–even Council of Twelve members. There is no one better than, and no one less than. So we might give four hours a month to collect and dematerialize the garbage, weed the gardens, pick up animal droppings, etc. We’re doing it with others so it becomes fun, we sing and have a good time.

JC: You actually dematerialize garbage?
SD: Yes.

JC: Could we ever use that skill on the surface! Do people get married on Telos?
SD: Yes, we have two kinds of marriages, bond marriage and sacred marriage. When two people feel they really have something together, they care for each other and want to see where it’s going, they go to a priest or priestess and commit to a bond marriage. Sometimes these last for hundreds of years, but are usually shorter. Bond marriage partners don’t have children. If the marriage doesn’t work, they simply go again to the priest or priestess and it is dissolved–no stigma, no disharmony. When a bond marriage becomes very deep and lasting, the two may choose a sacred marriage. This might happen after two hundred years together, or two months. They have a beautiful, large wedding. All of our children come from sacred marriages.

JC: Why did you choose to marry a man from the surface level of Earth?
SD: He is my twin flame, the masculine half of my soul. He chose to incarnate on the surface level to help fulfill our work together, that of merging our two societies into one.

JC: Are any of these master abilities practiced by at least some Telosians: 1) travel by thought (leaving no form behind); or 2) manifestation from the ether?
SD: People who have gone through temple training do learn these things eventually, when they are ready.

JC: Sharula, thank you for coming up to be with us and help merge our two societies. How long do you think you will stay on the surface?
SD: That is up to spirit.

Sun May 12, 2019 9:00 am
GT Truther

Now That's where I parked it! :alien :slap :roflmao

Mon May 13, 2019 3:10 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Dex wrote:
Princess Sharula Dux – Emissary of Telos from Agartha

hmmm...

Fri May 17, 2019 4:40 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Just ran across this, I added paragraphs, it was all a wall of text and a bit hard to read. All better now...

Pretty much sums it up for me.

Quote:
HOW I FEEL ABOUT TRUMP ~ by Steve Harvey

You've been on vacation for two weeks, you come home, and your basement is infested with raccoons.. Hundreds of rabid, messy, mean raccoons have overtaken your basement. You want them gone immediately!.. You call the city and 4 different exterminators, but nobody can handle the job..

But there is this one guy, and he guarantees to get rid of them, so you hire him.. You don't care if the guy smells, you don't care if the guy swears, you don't care if he's an alcoholic, you don't care how many times he's been married, you don't care if he has a plumber's crack, you simply want those raccoons gone!.. You want your problem fixed!.. He's the guy.. He's the best!

Here's why we want Trump: Yes, he's a bit of a jerk; Yes, he's an egomaniac; but we don't care!.. The country is a mess because politicians suck, the Republicans and Democrats can be two-faced and gutless, and illegals are everywhere.. We want it all fixed!..

We don't care that Trump is crude, we don't care that he insults people, we don't care that he has changed positions, we don't care that he's been married 3 times, we don't care that he fights with Megyn Kelly and Rosie O'Donnell, we don't care that he doesn't know the name of some Muslim terrorist.. This country became weak and bankrupt, our enemies were making fun of us, we are being invaded by illegals, we are becoming a nation of victims where every Tom, Ricardo, and Hasid is a special group with special rights to a point where we don't even recognize the country we were born and raised in; "AND WE JUST WANT IT FIXED”.. And Trump is the only guy who seems to understand what the people want.. We're sick of politicians, sick of the Democratic Party, sick of the Republican Party, and sick of illegals!... We just want this thing fixed..

Trump may not be a Saint, but we didn’t vote for a Pope.. We voted for a man who doesn't have lobbyist money holding him back, a man who doesn't have political correctness restraining him.. We all know that he has been very successful, he’s a good negotiator, he has built a lot of things, and he's also NOT a politician, NOT a cowardly politician.!.. And he says he'll fix it.. And we believe him because he is too much of an egotist to be proven wrong, or looked at and called a liar.. Also, we don't care if the guy has bad hair.. We just want those raccoons gone, out of our house, NOW!!!

=================================================

You are welcome to copy/paste/share this.. Thousands of people who haven't voted in 25 years seem to be getting involved.. And the more people get this message, the more that will understand why Trump was elected..The raccoons have got to go!!!

Sat May 18, 2019 7:39 pm
GT Truther

FR33K, aren’t you in the Great Downunder?

Congratulations on the sort-of WIN!!! At least the Labour Party did not win!! Incredible what happened in the Aussie election. Seems rejection of the Globalists is catching on!!! Are you shocked?

Is this the gist of it?

—The center-right Coalition that has been in power since 2013 held on to it.
—The center-left Labour party were bookies' favorites to win, but lost and their leader resigned.
—Far-right went to zero seats.
—Greens got 10%

It could have been much worse!

Sat May 18, 2019 9:50 pm
GT Truther

Lynnwood wrote:
FR33K, aren’t you in the Great Downunder?

Congratulations on the sort-of WIN!!! At least the Labour Party did not win!! Incredible what happened in the Aussie election. Seems rejection of the Globalists is catching on!!! Are you shocked?

Is this the gist of it?

—The center-right Coalition that has been in power since 2013 held on to it.
—The center-left Labour party were bookies' favorites to win, but lost and their leader resigned.
—Far-right went to zero seats.
—Greens got 10%

It could have been much worse!

Yes they were almost in the globalists wanted them in we voted 2 times which was REALLY ODD first time Coalition won 2nd time coalition won it was really weird having to vote 2 times in the same year first time was in March then in May so WEIRD

I hated Bill shorten god damn D*ckhead he was :censor

Bill was crawling up the feminists proverbial IF you get my drift he was also pandering to them and gays

That is the WORST thing to do is to pander to select groups :evil :flame

They wanted them in for some Nefarious plan

Quite frankly I hate ALL sides of politics :mrgreen:

Ahh found it https://www.smh.com.au/politics/federal ... 51dto.html

See this sh*t https://www.bandt.com.au/advertising/la ... didnt-know

OH FFS!

Sun May 19, 2019 4:51 am
Profile YIM

I love this new rhetoric developing amongst conspiracy theorists of old. Politics is morphing into an unknown quantity all over the world. We have just had elections in ZAR and nothing changed!?! All the crooks got their well paid leaching salary providing jobs back and continue to make allegations of democracy as the right recipe.

Well - most of us have been getting ready for SHTF recipes and have not bothered much with politicians. Survivability in the global climate change effect is more important in the short term. Water, food and security. It is just the cost of survival is under threat by bad politicians. It is getting more and more difficult to be ok financially.

I have just spent a lifetime fortune for my own power station to run my business and farm. Fortunately we have a spring on the property. Soon, only food will be our threat if we do not evolve with the climate. That is ofcourse if we remain intact amongst the sea of zombies here (and over the world too.)

There is another beasty that is showing itself over the past few years and it is becoming more apparent - the UAP or Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon. Different threat which most folks have no knowledge of. Yet it continues to grow in presence. Anyone here have a different opinion?

"Friend, Foe, Or Unknown Force Flying Overhead?"

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-05-19/friend-foe-or-unknown-force-flying-overhead-congress-should-find-out

How will this threat play out in the long term scenario?

Quote:
What these UAPs were and who was flying them - whether friends, foes or unknown forces - remains a mystery. Yet careful examination of the data inevitably leads to one possible, disturbing conclusion: A potential adversary of the United States has mastered technologies we do not yet understand, to achieve capabilities we cannot yet match.

Mon May 20, 2019 12:05 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Sky,

I agree completely! In the U.S., the Navy announcing they are taking reports of UAP seriously is huge. Precursor? We'll see.. one thing for sure, it's different.

Mon May 20, 2019 12:54 am
GT Truther

....Definitely friends, slowly increasing their "hello we're here, to us sheepies"

...Humans of "Earth" have been around 11 or so million years and didn't come from monkey's as our scientists seem to think......they're going to crap their pants when they find out the truth! Considering some older races in space have been out there for Trillions of years, that should really flip them out.

....Welcome to Earth, aka planetary North Korea

--------------------------------------------------------
Waiting, :popcorn, waiting...........don't mind me, I'm just needing to vent here as well as
keep my eye's on the sky for 2019.

Mon May 20, 2019 5:14 am
GT Truther

Onom-Alien

LOL This site is cute!

Tue May 21, 2019 9:12 pm
Profile YIM

fr33kSh0w2012 wrote:
Onom-Alien

LOL This site is cute!

Thank you fr33k - this is a very resourceful site and damn useful for general information purposes.

Lots of reading here as a follower of such subjects myself and will spend some time to peruse the material offered. Definitely a bookmark.

Wed May 22, 2019 1:52 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Sky wrote:
Thank you fr33k - this is a very resourceful site and damn useful for general information purposes.

Lots of reading here as a follower of such subjects myself and will spend some time to peruse the material offered. Definitely a bookmark.

That's OK Sky, I found it through multiple sites I visited yesterday.

Wed May 22, 2019 7:49 pm
Profile YIM
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 925 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next