It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:31 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1347 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 54  Next
 Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 7.3 2018/2019 
GT Truther

Post Spiritual-Now-Emotion-functioneD
We are all players in the event 0n Terra

What is really of value in time of your life?

Quote:
Live your life minute by minute, and you will find
in each and everyone of them
a reason to act
in the right way.

The moment, the sun rise of joy when we relies each moment and each monument is to be given with thanks and in gratitude to the eternal nature of HUMANITY.

We need n0 Human Experiment to prove this, we only have to look into our heart souls.

Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:21 am

Post Re: Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 7.3 2018/2019
I would find it most interesting to discuss and investigate the current global situation in terms of geo-engineering of the environment.

It does seem that the HAARP tech has been weoponized and weather is being manipulated to not just suit UN Agenda 21/25, but also to achieve destabilization of regional areas to stress out the populations of nations. This is all in line with the "Silent War on People" and is documented and readable on the net.

Anyone believing that global warming is real, needs to arrange a visit to chat with Greta. Democracy is managed for business purposes today. Government is not political any more, it is all business!

Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:15 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Then:
P and the War
via:
Zetatalk for January 31, 2020 (1)
Quote:
Q has often mentioned a P. Could P be the Pasdaran in Iran?
[and from another]
https://twitter.com/thekbroskilla/statu ... 37/photo/1
[and from another]
https://qmap.pub/read/416
[and from another]
https://www.rand.org/content/dam/rand/p ... RAND_MG8...
The Rise of the Pasdaran
[and from another]
Obama Gave Citizenship to Officials Says MP
July 3, 2018
https://en.radiofarda.com/a/hardline-mp ... ration-g...
President Barak Obama granted US citizenship to 2500 Iranians while talks on the nuclear deal with Iran were going on. According to Zolnour, Obama did the favor to some Iranian officials in order to “please them” while they were discussing the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA) with US and five other world powers. Zolnour and several other MPs have been conducting an investigation to prove that dual nationals have infiltrated the Iranian government.
[and from another]
The Secret Backstory of how Obama let Hezbollah off the Hook
June, 2017
https://www.politico.com/interactives/2 ... drug-tra...
The campaign, dubbed Project Cassandra, was launched in 2008. They followed cocaine shipments, tracked a river of dirty cash, and traced what they believed to be the innermost circle of Hezbollah and its state sponsors in Iran. Obama had entered office in 2009 promising to improve relations with Iran as part of a broader rapprochement with the Muslim world. The man who would become Obama’s top counterterrorism adviser and then CIA director, John Brennan, became CIA director in 2013., went further.
[and from another]
Lisa Page Praises Iran’s ‘5000 Year Old Culture,’ Fears They Will Remind America They’re a ‘Real’ Country
January 3, 2020
https://www.redstate.com/nick-arama/202 ... aises-ir...
Her former lover, Peter Strzok also had a connection to Iran, in that he attended elementary school at the American School in Tehran prior to the Iranian Revolution when his father who was a US Army Lieutenant Colonel served three tours there.
[and from another]
John Kerry’s Secret Talks with Iran after Daughter Married Iranian National; Best Man was Son of Iran’s Secretary of State
January 7, 2020
https://truepundit.com/family-business- ... alks-wit...
Former Secretary of State John Kerry has fielded dozens of private meetings and phone calls in recent months in an effort to meddle with U.S. foreign policy in Iran, as President Trump has dropped $200 billion in sanctions against Iran. Kerry was the lead negotiator who handed Iran over $150 Billion in U.S. cash for what was then-spun as a Nuclear deal. Trump dissolved the supposed deal but Iran still kept the money. Kerry’s daughter Vanessa is married to an Iranian national and physician. His best man at the ceremony was the son of Mohammad Javad Zarif, Iran’s Minister of Foreign Affairs — the position comparable to U.S. Sec of State.
[and from another]
Lisa Page’s Mother Tamara Najarian
December 31, 2019
https://thedonald.win/p/3s8rITI/lisa-pa ... ajarian/c/
Lisa Page's mother--Tamara Najarian--is a naturalized American citizen from Iran. How many members of the FBI are secret sympathizers or supporters of the Iranian mullahs? Peter Strzok was raised in Iran. He speaks fluent Farsi. His father is an open supporter of the Iranian mullahs.
[and from another]
Busted Iran Front Group Loaded Clinton Foundation with Cash
January 6, 2020
https://thedonald.win/u/ChewingQuds/
Prominent legislators have labeled the Clinton Foundation as something resembling a money-laundering and influence-peddling operation. Its critics argue that the foundation was primarily utilized to curry favor with the power Clinton family. They point to instances like the foundation’s disaster-relief fundraising efforts in Haiti, which ended up enriching the Clinton Foundation and not doing anything substantive to relieve the suffering of the people on the ground. When first confronted with the possibility that the Alavi Foundation was an Iranian front group, the Clinton Foundation refused to return its donations.
[and from another]
Valerie Jarrett
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valerie_Jarrett
Valerie June Jarrett is an Iranian-American businesswoman and former government official. She served as the senior advisor to U.S. President Barack Obama and assistant to the president for public engagement and intergovernmental affairs from 2009 to 2017. Jarrett was born in Shiraz, Iran,[1] during the Pahlavi dynasty, to American parents James E. Bowman and Barbara T. Bowman. Her father, a pathologist and geneticist, ran a hospital for children in Shiraz in 1956 as part of a program where American physicians and agricultural experts sought to help in the health and farming efforts of developing countries.
[and from another]
John Brennan: My trouble with Trump? ‘His dishonesty, his character’
June 8, 2019
https://www.irishtimes.com/news/world/j ... le-with-...
He first considered attending the American University of Beirut but it closed in 1975 and instead he went to the American University in Cairo. There he learned Arabic and developed a lifelong interest in the Middle East. After completing a masters in governance at the University of Texas in Austin on his return, he saw an advertisement for the CIA and applied.

Quote:
SOZT
Given that Obama was a CIA operation, groomed since a young adult to be the Obama born in Hawaii with a false Birth Certificate and destined to be President, what role does Iran have? Obama surrounded himself with Iran sympathizers. Valerie Jarrett was a constant presence. The anti-Trump sentiment of former FBI agents Strzok and Page is well known, but their Iran connects are less well known. They would have preferred the treasonous Hillary who was already allowing her Clinton Foundation to be used to launder Iranian funds.

Is this mere coincidence, as the assignment of John Kerry as Obama’s Secretary of State, despite his family connections to Iran’s elite? Obama was a CIA operation from the start, so appointing John Brennan, who was radicalized early in the Middle East, was no surprise. But why the Iran connection? A puzzling aspect of the secret wars going on just under the surface of today’s political landscape is the role of Satanism.
http://www.zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue607.htm
We have detailed how the Bush/Clinton Cabal assisted N Korea and Iran in their nuclear endeavors, with the ultimate goal of triggering World War III during the End Times.

This is a Holy War,
http://www.zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue693.htm
with many tentacles. President Trump and his Junta, and associates such as the UK Marines, are aggressively fighting this war on many fronts – pedophilia and blackmail of those caught in this net, money laundering of stolen funds, gun and drug running for profit and the promotion of terrorism, and human trafficking. The horror of rape and murder of toddlers during Moloch worship
http://www.zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue609.htm
shows the depths to which those worshiping Satan will descend. What would lure those cooperating with this agenda?

At the heart of Satanism are highly Service-to-Self entities from other worlds who are answering the Call
http://www.zetatalk.com/call/c00.htm
of those on Earth who are ambitious or enraged at their inability to progress in human society. As we have detailed, Service-to-Self entities thus called can only consult, but in so doing they promise results. Short term operations, such as marrying a rich spouse, can deliver results but soon such converts find themselves directed to work with OTHERS of like ilk in order to progress. The larger network of polished Satanists becomes convinced they are invincible.

The end goal of the Satanist overlords is to garner human souls for their ultimate destination – to become slaves on their prison planets. The Transformation of Earth is slowly turning the Earth into a planet for those in the Service-to-Others, with caring for others and sharing resources predominant. But the ambassadors from the Service-to-Self who have been active on Earth for the past few millennium, seek to garner a strong harvest by sowing despair and horror, thus turning young souls toward self-protection – selfishness. This battle is intense at this time, with Iran as a nuclear power capable of triggering World War III the current battleground.
EOZT

Notes:
(1)
http://poleshift.ning.com/forum/topics/ ... e=activity

Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:57 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

:crazy a Book: (1)

Notes:
(1)
https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/qvgp ... -barrs-dad

Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:22 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Iran has attacked two U.S. Bases in Iraq as of about an hour ago!!!

Its gonna be an Interesting New Year!!!

Might we see some new and exotic weapons' come out?

Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:09 pm
GT Truther

Post been follow sned trying to figure then out
3) So sned is at it again in deleting posts on thier web site.
Why do they do this when they claim they will be honored and justified when it is read in the future?

So the last post went something like this
"the earthquake in Puerto Rico avoid deaths because sned notified the government"
then one of the sned aids asks "won't this violate the time line?"
Sned then says "no we found when you notify governments that it does not affect the time line"

Humm... what about JFK, 911 or the many many that have dies in wars, famine, etc.
Why were those not prevented?

The news said tonight out of dozens and dozens of missiles no one was hurt
How is this possible?
More news is all personnel were notified ahead of time (like some were in 911)
Humm...

So does sned just do a simple calculation of who is important to not die?

1) Previous sned posts also suggest the time line is not fully understood by sned.
Quote:
Aide says:
He clutches this little white cover book called "Snowflakes" by Ken Libbrecht with a blue snowflake on it?
I have seen ti! He has a note on front of it, getting it from M in 2008, "RECEIVED 2008".
On the inside of he book it's INSCRIBED "MARCIA CRAIN 11/2008" 7 months before she was legally Marcia Crain?

Aide says:
the seeming IMPOSSIBLE inscription date, unless she described herself as Mrs. Crain in November, 2008,
doubtful as he was still married to Deborah Burisch until May 5, 2009, and then they (D&M) were married on May 22, 2009

Aide says:
You say you have her signature as "Marcia Crain," in November, 2008? Huh?
I happen to know that he still carried the name Burisch until AFTER they were married in 2009

Marcia said:
I DON'T CARE ABOUT OPINIONS ABOUT OPERATIONS ABOUT THIS. Understand me? Good. Okay, honey, you have the snowflakes book I gave to Dan in 2008. Good for you.
Second: I WANT IT BACK. NOW. It's legally mine as EVERY BIT OF HIS MATERIAL PROPERTY WILL EVER BE, PER HIS LEGAL AGREEMENT TO NEVER POSSESS PERSONAL MATERIAL REAL PROPERTY. So, make copies. :) Third: I HAVE BEEN HIS AND "HIS (REAL) ONE AND ONLY EXCLUSIVELY MRS. CRAIN" SINCE LATE 1990. DON'T CARE ABOUT MAN'S LAW OR CALENDARS OR TIMELINES?

dan says:
"CHALLENGE THE RITE OF SACRED MARRIAGE? ARE YOU DOING THAT? >:( NO DINT OF LIGHT IS EVER TO BE SEEN BETWEEN MARCIA AND ME.
IF NOT,M IF YOUR INTENTION IS OTHERWISE, I WILL PROVIDE INCENTIVE TO YOUR ASSENT? >:D IF SO (KNOWINGLY DISREGARDING POSTED REAL SAP/SIC "OPS") IT WON'T LAST LONG.
THIS IS ABOVE ALL OF US. I WILL DEFEND MY REAL HONOR HER- MARCIA. TAKE CARE HERE.
TRESPASS AND THERE IS NO RETURN."

2) Then there is this sned post by Stan the sned shrink:
Quote:
"Dan is compromised about the Alien First Contact issue.
We MUST take that decision-making step back"

Which sound like a revolt against Dan by the corporate deep state who do not wish to change.

But it sounds to me they have a few glitches like little changes in the time lines (Marci dates),
and dissension with in sned about the disclosure event which will change the deep state.

4) Sned's other site now has a version of their truth, saying Trump lied to them about quitting and he is power mad.
Sned is saying they created the crisis and were after Trump to 'fall from grace of history'
You might want to read the explanation manifesto at http://eaglesdisobey.net
it is a strange tail.

sned is saying they are working toward peace, which I agree with, but if true I am concerned due to:
#1) Unaccounted variance in time lines
I do not challenge there marriage, but if they could have said it was just a wrong date on the book.
Are they trying not to tell lies?
It looks to me sned did not see this change in the time line.

#2) Dissension in the ranks for extraterrestrial disclosure that was agreed upon which may have been called the horse pill.
Was the plan just to dump the POTUS and then spring disclosure, and by doing that confuse the issue?
I would think that education rather than shock and awe would have been better in an open society, may be there have been too many years of PSYOPS stories to get HUMANITY TO BELIEVE the agenda the deep state wants.
I believe it is HUMANITIES right to know and governments must start by draining the swamp of lies, deceit, corruption so when the event occurs there is trust in government.

#3) Constant story scrubbing of their site (this not journalism or paper of record works, if you want to be remember for who you are, then be who you are)

#4) The explanation manifesto, in which sned justifies their campaign to destroy POTUS Trump, since he told a lie to Dan.
The lie was Trump agree to throw the "game/take the fall" of disgrace and step down as POTUS after being elected .
Trump changed his mind not to play by sneds time line.

If is was so important why did sned not see this time line and account for it?
By pushing the Trump hatred, the country has changed significantly toward being less peaceful.
This Trump hate has caused less cooperation and reasonable dialog which is needed in a peaceful society.
Trump hate-red by sned has created more dialectical differences which are the opposite of peace.
We NOW face both a civil and hot war because of the lack of foresight or contingency.
If sned wanted peace why did they not see this path leading to difficulties in peace?

The best way toward peace is by giving up hate, the hatred that sned has push Trump and USA into conflict situation.
Will this conflict be the event that drains the swamp and leads to disclosure or will it lead us into a worst version of what we already have?
I do not know the outcome and I pray for peace resolution where HUMANITY has the freedom and liberty to evolve to be best :candle

After all sned you named FLOTUS and honorary part of your sisters hood, and would not go back on your word would you?
I would hope if your really believe in peace that you will have a peaceful response.

Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:16 am
GT Truther

Post Dreams
Original Maji were philosophers and astrologist and counselors.

The leaders of today have compartmentalizes their minds and emotions into separate houses.

They consider this an advantage as they can do things to humanity with greed, fear, hatred and anger with out seeing the consequences of their deeds.

By compartmentalizes their minds and emotions they miss truly understanding humanity because to understand one must truly be that person and have the exact same experiences of that lifetime.

Each story of a person is unique like a snowflake and to try categorize a person or snowflake as just a six side or deplorably is a disservice and is prejudge.

Living as one house, as Jesus said you can only serve one master.

Compartmentalize your mind and emotions (having multiple houses) is the same as trying to have multiple masters.

A house stands not divided but together under one master.

In the future humanity's mind and emotion must be of one house.

Not of a house of chaos but a house organize by concepts we all agree upon.

Jesus said there are many rooms in my father house.

A room is part of one house and with in that house there is trust and cooperation in the plan, using fact based communication.

A house divided is a house apart, we as humanity need to not lie or make fun of others as it divides US.

Are our leaders stone cold or do they have a true understanding?

Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:12 am
GT Truther

5) sned says:
Quote:
ESTABLISHED BY ONE MAN, D, PROBABLY ...
KNOWN IN 100K YEARS AS "THA'DEE" :D MAJESTIC IS NOT ABOUT FLAGS, FERVENT NATIONALISM,
NOR OTHER NONSENSE,

3) sned says:
Quote:
IT'S ABOUT LIFE, OUR EARTH, THE PEOPLE, ALWAYS "A JUST PEACE," MEETING "OTHERS"
-AND WE ALL GOING TO THE STARS AS ONE!

4) sned says:
Quote:
Dr. Stan: Dan knows what you wrote. I told him via DGF.
It's thaday, thad, thdee, tha'ad'e or he says: WHO CARES! ..
None of us will be alive to see it? So who cares?
He has a point here?

1) sned says:
Quote:
NEW MJ1, UNFETTERED BY THE CHAINS OF "CATSELAS'" HISTORY? MORE THAN 35 v 45 OFFERED

2) sned says:
Quote:
IN A FEW HOURS, HE MUST SAY WHAT HIS "PRECIOUSNESS?" ON HIM IS DEMANDING,
FOR EVERYONE NOT HIM, FOR THE FIRST TIME!

#1)So are you saying JFK was offered partial disclosure and now Trump is getting a better disclosure offer?
This sound like a promise/offer of disclosure
Well we have waited 57 years, how much longer?
Why were POTUS of 36,37,38,39,40,41,43,44 not offered to do disclosure?
The "CHAINS OF CATSELAS" is the middle name of "Dan B Catselas Burisch", so it was dan's history which prevent disclosure, why is that?

#2) POTUS HAS OFFER PEACE, Now where are we on disclosure (see #1)?

#3) ok, sounds like a promise, like #1 do not keep us waiting HUMANITY need real change.

#4&#5) so if sned is not ALIVE, then it is years, decades before disclosure?, really again why?
Why make a promise to those of US who will not be around to see it?

B. Yoda says: to knows, wants
https://media4.s-nbcnews.com/j/newscms/ ... t-760w.jpg

Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:36 am
GT Truther

Office of Naval Intelligence (ONI) Admits to "TOP SECRET" Records and "SECRET" Video From USS Nimitz "Tic Tac" UFO Incident

By Paul Dean

pj_dean@hotmail.com

Paul Dean wrote:
On October the 28th, 2019, long-time researcher and friend Christian Lambright submitted a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request to the US Navy’s (USN) Office of Naval Intelligence (ONI) for records relating to the famed USS Nimitz “Tic Tac” UFO encounter. In it, he stated:

“This is a request for records under the provisions of the Freedom of Information Act (5 U.S.C. 552) as amended including the E-FOIA amendments. Because I am unsure of what department or agency retains the records I am requesting, I ask that you forward a copy of this request to all locations that would have been in position to receive any of the material(s) detailed in the following paragraphs.

This request is to include all releasable portions of records and reports related to investigation of the detection of and encounter(s) with Anomalous Aerial Vehicles (AAVs) by personnel involved with the Nimitz Carrier Strike Group (CSG) operations off the western coast of the United States during the period of approximately 10-16 November, 2004. The designation ‘AAVs’ is used here because it appeared in a summary of these events, so there may also be other terms used in the material I am requesting.

Information supportive of my request comes from a former pilot and now writer who has publicly stated he was allowed to see an exhaustive classified ONI report on these events prior to an article he published in 2015. Other supportive information comes from a contractor/analyst who has stated that an investigation had been conducted by a “GS-15” with the Office of Naval Intelligence.

If any records responsive to my request originated with another agency and require review or handling by that agency, I request that I be informed appropriately of the agency(ies) involved and actions in this regard.

I also request that ANY and ALL partially releasable information be forwarded to the appropriate agency(ies) specified for review, if any, and that I be informed appropriately of actions in this regard.

In order to help determine the category in which to place this request, please know that I am a private individual requesting records for noncommercial research and study purposes. Therefore, I believe this request belongs in the “all other” fee category. However, I am willing to pay reasonable search and reproduction fees up to a maximum of $50.00 over and above the ‘2 hours’ research time and first 100 pages free’ provisions of the FOIA for costs associated with this request if necessary.

If my request is denied in whole or in part, I ask that you explain all deletions by reference to specific categories of exempted information, but as required by law, release any segregable portions that are left after the exempted material has been redacted. I also request that redactions be made using blackout not white-out.”

Less than two months later, on December 9th, 2019, the ONI’s FOIA/PA Coordinator, Camille V’Estres, sent Lambright her reply. Her letter states, in part:

“This is a final response to your Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request of October 28, 2019, addressed to the Office of Naval Intelligence (ONI). Your request was assigned the above referenced Department of Navy FOIA number. You request all releasable portions of records and reports related to investigation of the detection of and encounter(s) with Anomalous Aerial Vehicles (AAVs) by personnel involved with the Nimitz Carrier Strike Group (CSG) operations off the western coast of the United States during the period of approximately 10-16 November, 2004.

Our review of our records and systems reveal that ONI has no releasable records related to your request. ONI has searched our records for responsive documents. We have discovered certain briefing slides that are classified TOP SECRET. A review of these materials indicates that are currently and appropriate Marked and Classified TOP SECRET under Executive Order 13526, and the Original Classification Authority has determined that the release of these materials would cause exceptionally grave damage to the National Security of the United States. Specifically, under Section 1.4, the materials would trigger protections under subcategory c), the Intelligence Activities of the United States, as well as the Sources and Methods that are being used to gather information in support of the National Security of the United States. In addition, the materials would trigger protections under subcategory e), Scientific and Technological Matters related to the National Security of the United States. For this reason, the materials are exempt from release under the (b) (1) Exemption for Classified Matters of National Defense. As a result these records may not be released and are being withheld.

We have also determined that ONI possesses a video classified SECRET that ONI is not the Original Classification Authority for. ONI has forwarded your request to Naval Air Systems Command to make a determination on releasability…”

From there, Ms. V’Estres goes on to offer Lambright his standard rights of appeal, and a non-determination of fee waiver.

Evidently, the ONI’s response contains numerous issues worth raising. The ONI reviewed their “records and systems” but found “no releasable records” regarding the USS Nimitz “Tic Tac” UFO event. At first glance, this implies that they have nothing themselves to release. But interpreted slightly differently, the statement could also suggest that they in fact do have internal, homegrown records, but those records off limits. This, however, seems unlikely, due to the candid admissions that come next. During these searches, ONI discovered records originating from another agency. Designated as “briefing slides”, these items were deemed to be “classified TOP SECRET” under the well-worn Executive Order 13526, and the originating authority determined that they must stay that way. The reasons given relate, firstly, to “Intelligence Activities of the United States” and “Sources and Methods” which are used to collection national security information, and, secondly, to “Scientific and Technological Matters” related, again, to national security. Finally, the ONI admits to possessing a video which is currently classified “SECRET”. Again, the ONI has no authority to declassify it, but they did at least confess to who does. The originating agency is acknowledged as the Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR). Ms. V’Estres reply letter is imaged below.

At this point, we can have no firm ideas as to what this material is. Moreover, the main purpose of this short piece is not to dissect each-and-every possibility, much of which would be based on assumption. Succinctly though, at first glance one may presume that the “briefing slides” relate to a series of briefings involving the USN. Research partner Keith Basterfield has elaborated on such events here. This, however, is pure supposition. Also, it is important, I think, to reiterate that this material classified TOP SECRET, and we don’t even know who by. The Defence Intelligence Agency (DIA)? A successor to the elusive Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program (AATIP)? Whatever the situation, we can say that it relates to USS Nimitz’s UFO encounter of November, 2004. Afterall, Lambright’s FOIA request asked for nothing else. As for the video, which is apparently classified SECRET and owned by NAVAIR, one is bound to think it relates to the short “Tic Tac” footage taken by pilot Chat Underwood during the famed and still unsolved encounter. Again, this mightn’t be the case. In the meantime, the ever patient Christian Lambright has taken an appropriate course of action to move all this further ahead.

Wed Jan 08, 2020 5:12 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Iran´s Colateral Damage : (1)
Via: Zetatalk for January 2020
Quote:
Accepted and your instinct are on target. I too do NOT think this EMP and the videos of the crash look like the plane exploded in the air, like being hit with a missile. Others have asked about the passenger list. Very suspicious.

M. Difato said:

I hesitated to ask the question of the true cause of the crash of a Ukrainian Boeing 737-800 today, killing all 176 on board.

Was this a result of the on-going tension in Iran, or simple (given location) another EMP related disaster. I ask only to confirm if not an act of terrorism then we now have 3 (Boeing) 737 passenger aircraft crashes that have killed 522 people within a few years. Unlike the 737-max this aircraft did not have the software feature implicated in crashes of the 737 MAX. Though we know it was more than just a software issue in both of the previous crashes.
[and from another]
The Ukrainian plane crash of a Boeing 737 upon takeoff at Tehran. While they did list the passengers, can only wonder if this was caused by Nibiru or? Iranian media has given the cause as engine malfunction.
[and from another]
Ukrainian Airliner Crashes in Iran, Killing all Aboard
January 7, 2020
https://www.msn.com/en-ae/news/world/uk ... shes-in-...
Iranian TV said the crash was due to unspecified technical problems, and Iranian media quoted a local aviation official as saying the pilot did not declare an emergency. Several international airlines suspended flights over Iranian airspace due to security risks.
[and from another]
Ukrainian Airlines Plane Crash: 5 Facts you Need to Know
January 8, 2020
https://heavy.com/news/2020/01/ukrainia ... hran-iran/
Flight 752 hurtled, on fire, into a farm field a few minutes after takeoff from the Tehran airport. Photos and videos from the wreckage scene show the plane was almost completely obliterated and falling from the sky on fire. The flight history shows the plane bound for Kiev. The radar data shows the plane was delayed for an hour. It didn’t get over 7,854 feet in the air when it crashed.
[and from another]
Ukrainian Plane Crash Victims: Who Were the Passengers?
January 8, 2020
https://heavy.com/news/2020/01/ukrainia ... s-nation...
People from these nationalities were on board the doomed aircraft:
– 82 Iranians
– 63 Canadians
– 11 Ukrainians
– 10 Swedes
– 4 Afghans
– 3 Germans
– 3 British nationals
There are no survivors. According to ISNA, an Iranian news agency widely quoted in American media on the crash, most of the people on the doomed plane were Iranians. That agency said 144 of the plane’s passengers were Iranians but those numbers don’t match those given out by the Ukrainian foreign minister.
[and from another]
Boeing 737 Plane Bound for Kyiv Crashes in Iran, Killing all 176 people on Board
January 7, 2020
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/01/08/boeing- ... crashes-...
The Boeing 737-800, which was carrying 167 passengers and nine crew members, was an older model of the Boeing 737 Max that has been grounded worldwide since mid-March after two fatal crashes. Flight 752 crashed shortly after 6 a.m. local time, minutes into the flight. Iran’s Fars news agency reported that the jet crashed due to technical problems, without providing more detail. Ukraine International Airlines said that the aircraft had been carrying citizens of Canada, Iran, Sweden and Ukraine. It has suspended flights to Tehran indefinitely. The timing of the crash prompted speculation that a stray Iranian missile may have downed the plane.
[and from another]
Iranian Leader calls Missile Attack a ‘Slap’ at US Bases
January 8, 2020
https://apnews.com/c7116313efdb56f4e928289faa1ad8cd
Satellite imagery showed at least five impact sites on the Ain al-Asad base in Iraq’s western Anbar province, each leaving charred blast marks that damaged or destroyed buildings. One obliterated a structure in a row of buildings next to a line of helicopters.
[and from another]
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... -took-co...
Quote:
SOZT
The Ukraine airliner that blew up in the sky only minutes after takeoff from Tehran was blown out of the sky by an Iran missile, by accident. The departure occurred shortly after the Iranian missile attack on US bases in Iraq. Standard procedure during such a missile attack is to be prepared for a counter-attack – to counter any missiles aimed at Tehran. These are heat seeking missiles and take down any object in the sky. This was the reason for an hour delay for the Ukraine plane’s departure.

When the defensive counter-attack missile shield was dropped, the OK for takeoff was given, but the Iranian procedure was imperfect. The accident was instantly recognized by the Iranians, but they are unlikely to ever admit guilt. There is deep discontent among the public in Iran, and discord in their military. Soleimani was feared and resented, as he kept hostilities with the US at a fever pitch, thus preventing the sanctions from being dropped. But despite discontent and discord, a change in leadership in Iran is unlikely.
EOZT

Notes:
(1)

Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:40 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Else:
The Doubles (1)
via Zetatalk for January 31, 2020

Quote:
Accepted. They appear to have become Doubles.

Matt B said:

Do the Zetas have any comment on the recent announcement by Prince Harry and Meghan Markle that they plan to step back as ‘senior’ members of the Royal Family?

Royal observers have expressed shock at this unprecedented announcement, issued via social media and reportedly without consulting Queen Elizabeth. The Zetas have previously stated that Queen Elizabeth had Prince Harry's mother, Diana, killed because Diana had learned of the Epstein blackmail scheme. The Zetas have also stated that the Queen herself has been executed by Military Tribunal and replaced with a double. In making their announcement, are Harry and Meghan seeking to break away from the corruption of the British monarchy? Or are royal rats deserting the sinking ship?
[and from another]
The official Instagram Account of The Duke and Duchess of Sussex
https://www.instagram.com/p/B7EaGS_Jpb9/
We intend to step back as ‘senior’ members of the Royal Family, and work to become financially independent, while continuing to fully support Her Majesty The Queen.
[and from another]
Prince Harry and Meghan to Step Back from Royal Family
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/202 ... y-and-me...
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex are to step back from senior roles in the royal family and work towards financial self-sufficiency after a period marked by open warfare with the media over claimed intrusion and bullying. It is understood that no other royal was consulted before the decision was announced on Wednesday evening, and Buckingham Palace was disappointed by the news. The fact the couple did not consult the Queen or Prince Charles that they were to release their bombshell statement has caused disquiet at the heart of the monarchy. The couple have appeared increasingly unhappy in recent months with their public roles and the level of scrutiny they have faced.
[and from another]
Prince Harry and Meghan 'Defied Queen' over Statement Release
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/202 ... chess-of...
The Queen, Prince of Wales and Duke of Cambridge have instructed their senior aides to work with the UK and Canadian governments to help carve out new roles for the Duke and Duchess of Sussex within “days not weeks”.

Quote:
SOZT
Insiders have rumored for months that it will not just be the Queen who will be removed for her approval of Satanist practices
http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/31ag2019.htm
in the past. Her offspring are targets too. Andrew is caught in the Epstein snare, but it is not a date with a 17 year old teen that will doom him. The Moloch worship
http://www.zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue609.htm
required the rape and murder
http://www.zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue610.htm
of very young children, and consumption of the adrenochrome enriched blood afterwards. Those who were aware of these practices, and took part or even were just aware, are in the sights of the UK Marines who are at the helm of the Holy War ongoing between good and evil in the UK.

Meghan and Harry were enthusiastic participants, in part to earn the top slot in the royal lineage. Harry did not have royal blood, being the offspring of Diana and a lover, and Meghan was considered a half-breed. They had been on the run for months in an attempt to escape justice. How is it that there seems to be no escape from the military Tribunals in the US and UK? Extradition is an agreement between countries to allow an arrest upon request, but these crimes – treason and ritualistic child murder, are too horrific to excuse.

Prior to an execution there is usually a delay if a suitable double or quick death has not been arranged. McCain was already fighting cancer so death by cancer was the excuse. The Pelosi double’s only tell is the teeth, and she can perform as the real Pelosi would, given that slurring and patriotic mutterings are the only thing required of her. The Queen’s double has many flaws, the most prominent the size of the chin, but by using old photos and photo doctoring the fraud is perpetuated. Obama’s double lacked the fleshy lower lip at first, but this was later fixed by injections.

By placing the Meghan and Harry changeover in Canada, the doubles were introduced to the public with enough time for the press and public to become accustomed to their new personas. The fate of the rest of the royal family is still pending and in process. Not all are personally guilty. When will this charade end? When the pending Pole Shift occurs. Until then, royal families in Europe are expected to have a steadily diminishing role. Meanwhile, the doubles have a far better life than they did prior to this engagement. Many are professional actors.
EOZT

Prior ZT: http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/31ag2019.htm
Queen Elizabeth was scheduled to be executed by the military Tribunals which are taking place in the US and the UK. These Tribunals confiscated the Queen’s illicit funds in December of 2016, as noted in Nancy’s Newsletter. As noted by an insider, her death sentence for numerous crimes was issued July 13, and 30 days later enforced. What crimes has the Queen, personally, been guilty of? The Queen had Diana killed because Diana had learned of the Epstein blackmail scheme - Netanyahu and his Khazarian banking empire at the helm. The Queen, as part of the Nazi bloodline, the Illuminati control, was fully involved, and this included child sacrifice, which she condoned. Queen Elizabeth was confident that due to her high position, and very public presence, that she would be spared and allowed to live out her life in luxury. But military Tribunals rise above political posturing or the power any royalty might assume. Tribunal executions are in full swing, and to send a strong message to those who were formerly blackmailed into cooperation with Satan worshipers, the very top leadership is demonstrably executed. The double being trotted out as the Queen has many flaws, so is obvious.

Notes:
(1)

Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:17 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post those guys
they have scrub there other site now:
http://WWW.EAGLESDISOBEY.NET

There other site of:
http://neweaglesforum.proboards.com
is now saying they will shut down today at "TERMINAL CLOCK: 1-234=_?", due to DB being retired.
233 days? week? 23:30 on 1/10/2020?
They are also are calling themselves
Quote:
"D&M&THUGS"
FOR MILLIONS

They have shut down many times before, but this somehow feels different.
I have never seen they refer to themselves as THUGS.

Been following the show for over a decade.
Don't know how this will end, it has been quite a ride.
Might have to get a new hobby.
There is always the Q show, still lots to come.

Fri Jan 10, 2020 12:20 pm
GT Truther

Post AGE OF AQUARIUS
Sned says:
Quote:
...33 years would end in a SCIF under Niagara Falls? But whatever floats his boat?
Everyone is in place
The Mountain is closed.
That's okay, the timeline has moved a little.
"EVENT ONTARIO 2020" WILL OCCUR JUST LIKE "LAKE ROSAMOND" (1954) DID.
-
danandmarcia@protonmail.ch
-
THE OLD GUARD, IN THEIR ATTEMPT TO KEEP THEIR ANTIQUATED CONTROL, HAS BLOCKED D/M FROM ENTERING "CABBLET."
.. JUST RE-TAKEN CONTROL OF CABBLET ....

what is a cabblet? is this where you do cabbling?
what is this an allegory for?
b. yoda: to know, wants

1954 was a busy year
http://www.nicap.org/chronos/1954fullrep.htm
https://www.inquisitr.com/2939994/grey- ... an-aliens/

Quote:
You can play the game and you can act out the part
Though you know it wasn't written for you
Ashamed of playing the fool
Just shower the people you love with love
... ... ..
When you're all by yourself alone
... ...
Things are gonna be just fine if you only will

Pray for peace and light this weekend 11/12, swamp is still being drained
Quote:
Visualize a pillar of brilliant white Light emanating from the Cosmic Central Sun, then being distributed to Central Suns of all galaxies in this universe. Then visualize this light entering through the Galactic Central Sun, then going through our Galaxy, then entering our Solar System and going through all beings of Light inside our Solar System and then through all beings on planet Earth and also through your body to the center of the Earth.

Visualize this Light transmuting all remaining darkness on Earth, healing all inequalities, erasing all poverty and bringing abundance to all humanity. Visualize a new grand cosmic cycle of the Age of Aquarius beginning, bringing pure Light, Love and Happiness to all beings on Earth.

http://2012portal.blogspot.com/2019/12/ ... arius.html

Sat Jan 11, 2020 11:32 am
GT Truther

back to:

Via Zetatalk for January 31, 2020
(1)
Quote:
Accepted via email, from a 12/12/2019 Q. Belated answer from I and the Zetas.

Hillary's Make Over or Double?
[and from another]
Hillary Clinton Debuts New Bizarre, Bag-less, Cheeky Look
December 13, 2019
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/1 ... buts-new...
It appears as though she’s had some kind of round of botox injections or plastic surgery, as the 72-year-old appeared wrinkle-free through the cheeks and the bags under her eyes are now gone.
[and from another]
What is the Secret of Hillary Clinton's strangely Plumped-up-Cheeks?
December 13, 2019
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/arti ... ary-Clin...
Sported line-free complexion and defined cheeks while out with husband Bill. Aesthetic expert Dr Ross Perry claims Mrs Clinton has 'regular tweakments'. Suggests youthful appearance down to Botox, Blepharoplasty and dermal fillers.
[and from another]
https://www.godlikeproductions.com/foru ... 209436/pg1
[and from another]
Hillary Clinton gets 'Unrecognisable' new look as she Considers Another Presidential Bid
December 14, 2019
https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/12 ... n-usa-20...
Rumours have been swirling of a third presidential bid from the former First Lady, who lost the 2016 election to Donald Trump.
[and from another]
Hillary Clinton drops Biggest Hint yet that She’s Mulling a 2020 Presidential Run
December 4, 2019
https://nypost.com/2019/12/04/hillary-c ... -hint-ye...
The strongest indicator yet that Hillary’s mulling a 2020 run? She appeared Wednesday, for the first time ever, on Howard Stern. There was hardly a pretense she was there to promote the book she co-wrote with daughter Chelsea, long ago a bestseller.
[and from another]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xgef8szAyqw
Hillary Clinton on Running for President Again | the Graham Norton Show
December 2, 2019
Quote:
SOZT
Tribunals have been officially running in the US since the start of 2019, by decree
http://www.zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue639.htm
of President Trump. Treason was on the agenda and as a result Obama and McCain were executed. This included supporting ISIS and plans to invoke World War III – the Satanist agenda. Pedophile networks, a core blackmail tool and the means by which Moloch child sacrifice
http://www.zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue664.htm
was supplied with babies and toddlers, were also on the agenda and Cumming was executed as a result. Yet Hillary, who seemed to be central to it all, remained at large. She was clearly in a House Arrest boot in 2017, as was McCain, yet despite occasional doubles
http://www.zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue650.htm
making an appearance as Hillary, she still seemed alive and well.

Hillary was sentenced to be executed but given a chance to serve the Junta by public appearances and statements that would awaken the public to the crimes of the Cabal. Her health required almost complete bed rest and no booze, so she was seldom seen. Did the obvious appearance of a yet another double on December 12, 2019 signal a change in this routine? After her December 2, 2019 appearance on the Graham Norton show, where she enthusiastically embraced a 2020 run, and subsequent December 4 appearance on the Stern program, she was considered to have broken her plea deal and was executed as a result. She is now a Double.

Notes:
(1)
EOZT

Sat Jan 11, 2020 5:20 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post s n e d : still going on
sned says:
Quote:
January 10 -- Wolf moon
... ... ...
December 29 -- Cold moon"

'Conny' (Another new daughter of dan's) posts this picture to acknowledge sned currently hiding in an underground SCIF

Quote:
The clock struck midnight
... ... ...
That I shall hear forever more
... ...
And I must hear for evermore

https://www.universeofsymbolism.com/rav ... olism.html

This new GaiaPortal just came out today (yes, at 11:11, ÉirePort time), and certainly points to our ascension from “Sparrows to Eagles”.
Quote:
Entrance to the Higher Realms is sought and realized

Entrance to the Higher Realms is sought and realized.

Significance of the Light Paths is recognized by the hu-man.

New paths are embraced.

Sparrows become Eagles.

Quote:
Time keeps on slippin', slippin', slippin'
... ... ...
Oh, Lord, through the revolution
Feed the babies
Who don't have enough to eat
Shoe the children
With no shoes on their feet
House the people
Livin' in the street
Oh, oh, there's a solution

B.yoda: fly You can not, SCIF you are living

Sat Jan 11, 2020 6:49 pm
GT Truther

Post AGE OF AQUARIUS
sned questions posted
1) would AI kill humans ?
2) will ET's read minds ?
3) and should we be afraid ?

#1) Yes, so you have to have the right model and algorithm to prevent that.
So this is done by monitoring and motivation by having Honesty, Truth and transparency, which is the problem, since GOVERNMENT,BUSINESS,BANKS,LOBBYIST ARE CONTROLLED BY THE DEEP STATE.
So better change the environment of culture ASAP!

#2) Yes, The Holy spirit knows all, your karma is recorded, C how you act and act accordingly.

#3) No, Better to have transparency than have the current culture of lies,deceit and corruption.
You can hide you head in the sand, but the world move on.
We are explorers, to evolve there are risks, you are not on a flat earth.
MJ's have had 63 years to prep and educate the public, let's hope they have done there job!

Quote:
But he knew, he knew more than me or you
No one could see his view
Oh, where was he going to
But he knew, you could tell by the picture he drew
It was totally something new,
Oh where was he going to?

Sun Jan 12, 2020 5:48 pm
GT Truther

Post AGE OF AQUARIUS
sned post: about Ancient astronauts, old news about the old testament
Quote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFKDRArS-HM

So this does not explain the new testament!

sned post: secret world
Quote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Up6f7j8seFU
In our secret world, we were colliding
.... ....
What was it we were thinking of?
-
Making it up in our secret world
Seeing things that were not there

sned post: so long and thanks for the fish
Quote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bKwRW0l-Qk

sned post:fly the nest (scif)
Quote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwJGN-T4kaM

B. yoda asks: point, what is
B. yoda points out: pointless forest, still in

Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:14 am
GT Truther

Post Tradition
Quote:
As daylight broke, I saw the earth
The trees had burned down to the ground
-
Tried hard to settle down

Quote:
So cold that we cried
-
Were we ever warmer on that day, a million miles away
It seemed from all of eternity

Mon Jan 13, 2020 8:56 am
GT Truther

Else:
Via Zetatalk for January 31, 2020 (1)
Quote:
Accepted via email:

Do the Zetas have any comment regarding the eruption of Taal volcano in the Philippines?
[and from another]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taal_Volcano
It is the second most active volcano in the Philippines with 35 historical eruptions. The lake partially fills Taal Caldera, which was formed by prehistoric eruptions between 140,000 and 5,380 BP. It is located about 31 miles south of the capital of the country, the city of Manila.
[and from another]
Small but Dangerous: Volcano Spews Ash over Philippine Capital
January 12, 2020
http://news.trust.org/item/20200112170703-wipui
A volcano near Manila spewed a massive cloud of ash that drifted across the Philippine capital on Sunday, forcing the cancellation of flights and closure of schools and government offices as authorities warned of a possible "explosive eruption". Thousands of people were evacuated from the area near Taal volcano after it suddenly shot a column of ash and steam as high as 15 km (nine miles) into the sky. Lightning crackled inside the smoke and tremors shook the ground. One of the most active volcanoes in the Philippines, Taal has erupted more than 30 times in the past five centuries, most recently in 1977.
[and from another]
A Spectacular Week for Volcano Activity
November 30, 2019
https://www.thebigwobble.org/2019/11/a- ... -volcano...
On the 30th of Nov 2019 Volcanic Ash Advisory Center Tokyo (VAAC) issued an ash advisory warning at the Aso volcano in Japan. Explosive activity continues at the Klyuchevskoy Volcano in Russia. Volcanic Ash Advisory Center Tokyo warned about a volcanic ash plume that rose up to estimated 18000 ft altitude or flight level 180. Guatemala’s most dangerous colossus the Fire, or Fuego volcano has been showing violent and eruptive behaviour since November the 19th. The latest eruption has spewed ash and gas emissions. A spectacular explosion was caught on film on November the 28th at the Mexican colossus Popocatepetl Volcano,
[and from another]
Up to 20 People are Injured with some Fighting for Life after a Volcano Erupts off the Coast of New Zealand
December 9, 2019
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... upts-coa...
New Zealand's Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern initially said there were about 100 people on or around the island at the time of the eruption and not all were accounted for.
[and from another]
Why Are Volcanoes all over the Globe Suddenly Shooting Giant Clouds of Ash Miles into the Air?
January 12, 2020
http://endoftheamericandream.com/archiv ... -all-ove...
A massive eruption in the Philippines is making headlines all over the world, but what most people don’t realize is that several other volcanoes have also blown their tops in spectacular fashion within the past week. Suddenly, volcanoes all over the globe are shooting giant clouds of ash miles into the air, and this is greatly puzzling many of the experts.
Quote:
SOZT
Volcano eruptions invariably mark the 7 of 10 Plate Movements, as they lie along plate borders or are centered in stretch zones. That so many extinct volcanoes are threatening to erupt and many of mankind’s most populous cities are suddenly faced with evacuation concerns is thus not unexpected. But over the centuries, mankind has not been concerned about prophecies about the End Times, and allowed their cities to develop in harm’s way. Thus we have Popocatepetl threatening 9 million people in Mexico City, Klyuchevskoy threatening 9 million in Tokyo, and Taal threatening Manila, the capitol of the Philippines.

That all these volcanoes are erupting at the same time is a sign that the 7 of 10 Plate Movements are in the end-stage of this phase – all moving and adjusting at once. The lifting Indio-Australian Plate is roiling the lava under its eastern edge, as the fires in Australia attest. This allows the Pacific to compress, with the Philippine Plate tilting
http://www.zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue281.htm
and pushing under Taal.
http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/11fe2012.htm
Central America is being crushed as the Caribbean Plate is forced westward by the S American Roll, as the Puerto Rican quake swarms attest. The tightening bow in the N American Continent is forcing the tip near Kamchatka into a crunch. All plates are in the dance, at present.
EOZT

Prior ZT: http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/11fe2012.htm
What does it mean for the Mariana and Philippine plates to tilt and fold?The western edge of the Philippine Plate abuts the land masses of the Philippine Islands, and during the folding process must drop, and subduct, to accommodate the compressing Pacific. This forces the Philippine Plate under Taiwan, under the island of Luzon, and under most of the other Philippine Islands. Taiwan and Luzon are assumed by man to be residing on the Philippine Plate, but as we have explained they cling to the plates to their west, and do not sink while the Philippine Plate tilts and folds.

Notes:
(1)

Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:18 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

More Doubles...
Via Zetatalk for January 31, 2020 (1)
Quote:
What happened to the bug eyes? After an absence, Schiff is back but without his trademark bug eyes. Was that really an arrest boot on him the week of Thanksgiving?
[and from
It this the Famous Mysterious Foot Boot Back and on @RepAdamSchiff ?
https://twitter.com/0TheRealReport0/sta ... 9023575040
[and from another]
Interview with Maddow January 14
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3mVWJJDBwo
[and from another]
Interview with The View January 14
https://dailycaller.com/2020/01/13/adam ... olton-se...
Quote:
SOZT
Schiff was arrested on November 26 at the Burbank City Hall, where he was called to attend to usual business. Burbank is in his district. This maneuver was done deliberately to force exposure of his arrest, as he was dazed and confused and called for a ride, standing on the front steps. He was out of sight that week due to the Congressional week off for Thanksgiving. Schiff was involved in the dual coup attempts to replace President Trump with Pelosi, and as is known she is now a Double. Schiff tried to arrange a plea bargain, but failed to live up to any promise. He is now a double.

Many defendants scheduled to appear before the Tribunals try to remain in the public eye, hoping that will make it impossible for justice to catch up with them as it is known the Junta does not yet want the public to be aware of the Martial Law status in the US. They are thus snatched at a time when they are idle and not in the spotlight. Both the US and UK Tribunals try to line up a double ahead of time, but a 100% match is never possible. There is always a tell, and for Schiff this includes the obvious absence of his pop-out eyes. Each such double of a public persona is given lots of assistance, to help them avoid awkward questions.
EOZT

Notes:
(1)

Edit to add this:

LOLOL!

Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:32 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post edge of wonder
we all in this together:

part 1

part 2

Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:32 pm
GT Truther

Just passing it:

(1)
Quote:
An Introduction To 'Q'

Notes:
(1)
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/introduction-q

Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:09 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post catalyst
sned back to jabbing at POTUS on their disobey site, so here is one you really should watch:

NOW: we have option 2 aka timeline

Remember the whole PSYOP against POTUS
was 'architected' (sic) aka built by sned because the POTUS snubbed them on their t1v83

Quote:
He's talkin' 'bout lyin'
It's so tragic baby
But don't you worry 'bout today
We got freedom comin' our way, freedom comin' our way
-

so much for precognition

Quote:
Sing to the Lord, for he has done glorious things;
let this be known to all the world.

Isa. 12-14

Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:13 pm
GT Truther

Post a change in our society

Quote:
“For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities,
against powers, against the rulers of darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.”

e 6:12

ps:

Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:50 pm
GT Truther

These kind of policies are the reasons why I don't want trump in Office...Is there a problem with that?

Trump environmental agency to reduce U.S. water protections
https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-enviro ... 40825.html

Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:01 am
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1347 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 54  Next