It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:03 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1347 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 54  Next
 Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 7.3 2018/2019 
GT Truther

Post Re: Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 7.3 2018/2019
gtavt wrote:
Happy 2020 everyone!

Ah yes.....the Zeta information, always entertaining to say the least.

A few years back on this thread I mentioned if one was to travel down the Zeta River in a canoe, it was best to wear a life preserver as there was a 50/50 chance you'd get wet.

Since these characters have been missing the "biggest" news in space over the last two years, I think wearing "two" life preserves may be in order. :)

--------------------------------------------

And on lighter Dimensional Note: (Metaphysicial Abilities 101)

For all the non-believers that think communicating with folks on the other side, second dimension, heaven or whatever you refer to it as, is just bunk, try this then:

Go into a "completely" dark room that is "quiet", no noise at all with absolutely "no light". Relax, sit there with your eyes open for a while, just look around, look for "any" movement. Doesn't have to be any object in particular, just movement of something.

In the past, I've mentioned looking for these waves as I have called them with your eyes closed, but you may be more comfortable with your eye's open in the "pitch" darkness. Either way, its the same thing, just how you go about it. Once you notice movement, try looking at whatever is moving, follow it.

If you see something.......you guessed it, you looking into the "other side". Higher up government controllers, never wanted you to know this...........

----------

This is really exciting, not to mention your first step into learning the truth about your developing abilities.
In time, this will be normal thing for folks on earth. :brockoli

PS: Don't use any drugs or alcohol why trying this. Your brain needs to be completely clear!

I have done that for years. It also helps if your house and city are on a mega crossed Lay lines. Most mega cathedrals are. Note to some, it might be scary for you!

Tue Feb 18, 2020 6:49 pm
GT Truther

RV: Biotech (BSL-4) @ Wuhan (1)

Notes:
(1)
https://rense.com/general96/three-great ... avirus.php

Wed Feb 19, 2020 4:09 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post 2b!2b,ask the Q Questions

Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:18 pm
GT Truther

Admiral Mike Rogers is also a high level NSA player........not a first level neuron so to speak because their all gone, but lets say he's "second to third" tier stuff at the moment.

Lets see if he drops dead or just disappears in the future, that will be the best test for this gov. employee.

Nothing personal here MT7.......

Thu Feb 20, 2020 11:21 am
GT Truther

Claim: I am a senior Chinese military intelligence officer and I know the truth about the coronavirus outbreak
"Once we realized that the Agent had escaped and would start to spread, we swiftly put all of Wuhan into lockdown"

By Lexi Morgan - February 17, 2020
https://www.intellihub.com/claim-i-am-a ... EM5ILMRVbw

(INTELLIHUB) — Let me preface this post by saying that there is absolutely no way to vet the following information which is why I posted it in the “Analysis” category on this website. However, I am posting it in an attempt to flush out what is really going on with the whole COVID-19 Coronavirus outbreak and maybe gain some answers along the way.

I encourage everyone to comment below this post in the comment section and share this far and wide on social media. Knowledge is power.

Take it for what it’s worth. The following was posted last Tuesday, February 11 on Reddit by user Wuhanvirusthrowaway:

I am a Chinese citizen in Wuhan who occupies — or perhaps occupied — a high-ranking position in military intelligence. I am also a member of the Chinese Communist Party. As a senior official near the top of the Party, I have access to a great deal of classified information and I have been involved in many top secret government projects. I have a doctorate from a leading university in a western country, which is why I am able to write my account in English.

I have information that I believe could lead to the overthrow of my government. It is also relevant to billions of people outside of China, all of whom are now in existential peril.

It will not surprise you to hear that if my identity were to be revealed, my life would be in grave danger, as would those of my wife and son. I ask you to respect the fact that I have stripped out of this account all facts that would make it easy to identify me.

By now you will be familiar with the recent outbreak of 2019-nCoV, also known as NCP, or simply “coronavirus”. You will have heard that it originated in Wuhan, an industrial city in China, and that it came from an animal — most likely a bat or a pangolin — that was sold in a wild animal market. You will have been told that it is an influenza-like illness that can in severe cases cause pneumonia, respiratory failure and death. Finally, you may have heard that although the disease is highly infectious, it is dangerous only to the elderly or to those who have a compromised immune system. The official lethality rate is approximately 2% or so.

All of that is a bunch of lies concocted by the Chinese state with the tacit support of the U.S. deep state and its friends in the European Union, Russia and Australia, and spread by the docile media in all of those countries.

Let me start by telling you that the world does not operate the way you think it does. Although countries like the US and China vie for global dominance, that competition is restricted to certain limited areas. In most ways, the two countries are more interested in cooperation so that they can stop other competing countries from gaining more power. They also have a shared interest in keeping real power out of the hands of their “ordinary” citizens. To this end, they have many different mechanisms by which they control the overwhelming majority of their media outlets. The Americans in particular have perfected the art of creating made-up “divisions” between their two main parties which are designed to hide the fact that both serve the same masters.

These same nations also posses technology that is far more advanced than you can imagine and which is kept carefully hidden from public view. This includes advanced artificial intelligence capable of undermining and deciding any election in the world; biological and chemical agents that can manipulate and control the thinking patterns and behaviours of citizens to terrifying degrees; highly sophisticated manipulation techniques using hypnotic practices entirely unknown to the public; and other things that I will not go into now. My point is that the great nations do not compete so much as work together. Their principal goal is to shield the true workings of the world from the “uninitiated” public.

Just to give you one example, there aren’t actually any nuclear weapons anywhere in the world. The U.S. and the Soviet Union scrapped them all in the 1970s, as did their client states. Everyone realised that those weapons could not be used without destroying the whole world, so there was no need for them; but by pretending that they still had them, the big players were able to keep the non-nuclear powers in line.

Let me return to the virus.

Last year, large-scale anti-government protests erupted in Hong Kong. The Standing Committee of the Chinese Communist Party considered these to be a grave threat to the integrity and stability of the motherland. The U.S. government and the EU both knew that the Chinese were secretly working on a biological agent that was supposed to make the protesters docile and obedient. Without going into detail, I worked on that project. We tried to develop a sort of spray that could be dispersed from helicopters or drones and that would lead to mental retardation and behavioural change.

Naturally, as Hong Kong is one of the most open and international cities in the world, the Party decided that it was too risky to release the agent in Hong Kong without first testing it. For this, it needed a great number of human guinea pigs. Two groups were identified for this.

First, we rounded up a large number of so-called “islamic radicals” in Xinjiang Province and took them to what we called “training camps“. We had already been using these camps for human experimentation for several years, but the Hong Kong protests meant that we redoubled our efforts. We exposed the inmates to various “alpha” experimental agents. As these were odourless and invisible, the subjects were not aware that they were taking part in medical trials. The resulting high rates of cancer, premature dementia, suicidal depression and death by organ failure could easily be suppressed, as the camps are located in very remote parts of our motherland.

Once the initial experiments had yielded a “beta” agent, it was transported to Hubei Province, where it was deployed in a special military testing facility outside the city of Wuhan. This was not even a particularly well-kept secret: the existence of this facility has been reported in international news. Even the fact that it is located close to the wild animal market is a known fact.

By then our President had already introduced a “social credit” system that allowed us to identify disloyal, counter-revolutionary and bourgeois elements in our society. Using the social credit scores — which are taken from online activity, electronic shopping behaviour and reports from informers in civil society — we selected some of the worst offenders. These included human rights lawyers and activists, Christians, homosexuals, artists, intellectuals, people who speak foreign languages, and other undesirables.

Once these troublemakers had been collected and placed in the testing facility, we exposed them to the Agent, which is biochemical in nature and spread in an invisible aerosol, akin to certain viruses. Initial results were encouraging, as we saw significant cognitive decline and reduction in higher mental processing facilities. Essentially, our undesirables were becoming mildly mentally disabled, which is precisely the effect we wanted to produce in order to pacify the restive population of Hong Kong.

Unfortunately, it quickly became apparent that the Agent also had other effects. About one week after the retardation set in, our subjects developed major anxiety and panic attacks. Eventually they developed symptoms akin to those of paranoid schizophrenics. At that point, their bodies rapidly deteriorated. They developed massive internal bleeding; the walls of their arteries dissolved; they bled out of their eyes and orifices, and their tissue disintegrated.

To put it in a more direct Western manner, they started to melt.

Death usually occurred through multiple organ failure. This was preceded by at least five days of severe agony which could not be alleviated by painkillers. It was at this time that I first violated our protocol: one subject, an elderly lady who had published defamatory cartoons of our President, begged me for death with such insistence that I took pity and shot her. I was reprimanded, but fortunately the complaint was dropped when I agreed to reimburse the cost of the bullet. I swore to myself never again to show such unnecessary emotion.

We decided that our Agent was unusable. It was far too destructive for our purposes. We wanted the population of Hong Kong to submit to us; we did not want to exterminate it.

Naturally, our American friends had by then taken an interest in our work and asked us for a sample for their own research and testing purposes. They hinted that they wished to use it to resolve certain difficulties in Venezuela. Normally we would have agreed, as we maintain friendly relations with the CIA, but given the extremely toxic nature of the Agent, we declined.

This, as it turned out, was a grave mistake. The CIA was convinced that we had developed something very powerful and wanted to keep it to ourselves. They offered a great deal of money to one of our researchers. Foolishly, he agreed to sell them a specimen. We found out just in time for the handover and tried to stop it from happening. In the ensuing shoot-out — don’t bother to look for it in the news, it was never reported anywhere — several dozen people were killed.

More importantly, however, the Agent escaped.

The shoot-out took place at the wild animal market which has been reported as the location of the “animal to human” transmission that started the outbreak. But of course there was no such transmission; it was just the location where the CIA was supposed to receive the sealed vial containing the Agent. The vial shattered when it was dropped by the traitor who had agreed to sell it to the Americans.

By now I understand you will be sceptical. If I really am who I say I am, why would I be sharing this information on the internet? Let me assure you that I am no friend of the Western system of governance. I love my motherland and I am loyal to the Communist Party. It has lifted hundreds of millions of my compatriots out of squalor and poverty. However, I am also a human being and I have a conscience.

Most importantly, I have a wife and a son.

Once we realised that the Agent had escaped and would start to spread, we swiftly put all of Wuhan into lockdown. I was one of those tasked to manage the fallout of the contamination. Of course we could not keep such a huge undertaking secret, so we decided to order our state media to report that a “coronavirus” had broken out in Wuhan.

In reality, of course, there is no “coronavirus”. It was all made up.

It was one of my colleagues who came up with the genius idea of pretending that people with the common flu suffered from the coronavirus. This allowed us to hide the true nature of the disease. Let me explain.

It is currently flu season in China. When we realised that we could no longer control the spread of the Agent, we sent our men to all the hospitals and instructed all doctors to diagnose every case of the common flu as “coronavirus”. We came up with a new name — 2019-nCoV — and handed out “factsheets” that described a made-up illness.

The result of this decision was that tens of thousands of individuals who were simply suffering from a cold or flu were now diagnosed as having a mysterious coronavirus that, although infectious, was not often lethal. While this frightened the public, it allowed us to push the narrative that the disease was not that deadly; it also gave us time to prepare for the catastrophe that was sure to come by imposing a lockdown on Wuhan and other cities in Hubei Province.

You have not heard this in the news — and given the size of Wuhan, with its population of 11 million, it is not known even to many of the residents — but within days thousands upon thousands were infected and before long they suffered the agonising deaths that I have already described. Within a week, there were so many corpses that we did not know what to do with them, so we ordered the surviving social credit prisoners to drive the bodies into the countryside and bury them in mass graves. But it was very difficult to keep this activity secret, and we could not even keep up as there were so many corpses. We planted a story that five million residents had “fled” Wuhan. In reality, of course, many of those people had died from the Agent.

I was working around the clock helping to orchestrate this cover-up. When I think back to my actions now, I feel great shame. At the time I still believed that I was fighting for my motherland and that the rule of the Party was right and just. But deep down, I had already begun to have doubts.

My faith in the Party was shaken even more deeply when I learnt what had happened to Dr Li Wenliang. He was one of the few doctors who refused falsely to diagnose flu patients with the “coronavirus”. As a punishment, he was sent to help transport dead bodies to mass graves. The expectation was that he would be infected with the Agent and die an agonising death, but to our great surprise, he did not contract the illness.

You have of course read that he died of “coronavirus”. You have been misinformed. A sergeant of the People’s Armed Police injected him with a mixture of heroin and mercury that caused his lungs to deflate.

When I found out about this I became unsure whether or not I was doing the right thing. While I believe that it is appropriate for a government to rule with a severe hand, I do not think that it was right to kill Dr Li. He was a compassionate and kind man and he cared about his patients; how can our motherland not benefit from having such a doctor?

I shared my concerns with my wife, but she convinced me that I should not say anything to my superiors. She said that it was too dangerous; that they valued loyalty above everything else; and that I would only find trouble if I admitted to my doubts about their practices. She also pointed out that we benefited from priority medical treatment. As senior officials, we received regular supplies of the highly-sophisticated hazmat masks that are the only known technology that can prevent infection. She implored me to think of our son, who is still small. If I spoke out and were caught, our lives would be at risk.

Around the same time, it became clear that the Agent was entirely beyond our control. It was spreading like wildfire throughout Hubei Province and beyond, infecting tens of millions and causing them all to die.

I understand that what I just said is difficult to believe, because you have been told that there have been only about 50,000 infections, and far fewer deaths. But these are the influenza infections that have been falsely passed off as the non-existent “coronavirus”. The Agent is far, far more contagious than that, and its fatality rate, unlike the “coronavirus”, is not 2%.

No, its fatality rate is 100%. Nobody recovers from it. Everybody who contracts it dies.

And a lot of people are contracting it.

Hubei Province lies in ruins. The various travel restrictions and lockdowns that have been imposed were not created to stop the spread of the Agent — none of them can stop it, not embargoes, not face masks or hand sanitiser — but to stop the survivors from seeing the catastrophe with their own eyes.

I am part of the greatest cover-up in human history: the hiding of the deaths of tens of millions. Very soon, Hubei Province will be no more than a giant mortuary, and the truth will come out.

For me, the turning point came when the Party told yet another lie, and that lie was too dreadful even for me to accept. You may have heard that China built a new hospital, called Huoshenshan Hospital, in Wuhan, in order to provide additional quarantine and isolation facilities for infected patients. You may have heard that they built it in only ten days.

That too is a lie.

Sure, they did build something in six days. But it was not a hospital. The true nature of the building was top secret. Initially, I was naive enough to believe that the Party was demonstrating its compassion and care for the people. But then my superiors sent me to Huoshenshan. I was shown around the installation by a military police officer called Corporal Meng (this is not his real name). It was there that I saw the truth.

As I have mentioned, the only way to protect oneself from the Agent is by wearing a special protective mask that is entirely unlike those available commercially. Even medical professionals do not have access to it. It is available only to biomedical warfare researchers and it contains extremely advanced technology.

These masks need to be kept at a particular temperature to offer full protection, and lose their effectiveness very quickly. As I have also already said, one of the benefits of my position was that both my family and I had access to regular supplies, which is why were safe when compared to civilians, doctors and even lower-level government officials, all of whom wore utterly ineffective surgical masks in the misguided belief that they would protect them.

And so, wearing this special equipment, I went to Huoshenshan with Corporal Meng.

Whatever you want to call that place, it is not a hospital. Sure, the entrance looks like a hospital and in the ward at the front of the complex, there are what appear to be normal medical beds. There, thousands of infected patients lie, all of them in the early stages of the disease. I walked along those long, white corridors next to Corporal Meng, his angular face dispassionate in his military fatigues, and saw hundreds upon hundreds of identical hospital beds on which squirmed the terrified and diseased inhabitants of Wuhan. Their cries and pleas haunt me in the long nights in which I now am unable to sleep.

But this was merely the beginning. Eventually the Corporal took me to the rear of this front section. There, locked metal gates led to what he called the “middle section”. The patients in the front are unaware of its existence. It is there that the more advanced cases are kept, in what most closely resembles a mental asylum.

Immediately upon entering this part of Huoshenshan I was struck by the dim lighting and stench of vomit and human waste. Here the unfortunates roamed freely, their minds gradually disintegrating in endless panic attacks and psychotic episodes. Here too there were no more doctors, merely gorilla-faced men in black uniforms who belonged to some secret branch of the military police I had never heard of.

They appeared to have been selected for their cruelty, for they beat and degraded the patients in the most sadistic manner. Many of the inmates had regressed to childlike states and lay on the floor weeping like infants and begging for compassion that they did not receive. There was cruel pleasure in the eyes of these thugs as they brutalised the unfortunates. They beat them with batons, sprayed pepper spray into their eyes and kicked them with their steel-capped boots. As I was from military intelligence, the guards did not even attempt to hide their activities. They even invited me to join; in every way, they treated me as one of them.

Yes, one of them. I stood in the grey staff bathroom of Huoshenshan and looked into a cheap mirror and asked myself — is this really what you are? Are you really like them?

But the violence was not merely an expression of sadism, for the poor inmates were not there to be cared for.

They were there to work.

There was one more set of doors, and beyond them lay what the Corporal called the “Core”. And it was there that I saw it — piles and piles of dead bodies, stacked on top of one another all the way to the ceiling. There were men, women and children, elderlies and toddlers, rich and poor, beautiful and misshapen, proud and humble.

They were all of them dead. Our Agent made no distinction between any of them.

I gasped when the Corporal led me to the Core. I cannot count how many there were, but it was many, many thousands. And in the midst of the piles of corpses was a kind of path, and I heard a roaring sound in the distance. The miserable patients from the middle section picked up the dead and carried and dragged them away into the dark, even as the guards beat them with truncheons.

It took me a little while before I grasped what was happening. I simply could not believe what lay at the end of that path in the Core.

It was an enormous furnace, with great fires roaring within.

One by one, their minds destroyed and their bodies twisted, the dying men and women carried the corpses to the furnace and cast them inside in a doomed attempt to hide the dreadful truth. I saw several of them collapse from exhaustion only for their lifeless bodies to be added to the mountains of corpses on both sides. In a seemingly endless line they went, their emaciated bodies clad in grey overalls, their backs bent under the weight of their dreadful cargo. Many howled and groaned in terror and their voices joined in a sorrowful cacophony that lingered over the roar of the fires.

In deep shock, I stared at the boundless horror before me. Beside me stood Corporal Meng, his freshly-shaved face as emotionless as before. When I turned to face him, he looked at me. His mouth smiled, but his eyes did not.

“We use the energy to operate Huoshenshan,” he said. “We save the state considerable resources in this way. And look,” — he waved at the gallery of the dead — “there are so many of them here. You could almost describe it as renewable energy.” He laughed and waved his hand in a strangely camp gesture.

I stood speechless and stared at the infernal scenes before me. Men in black uniforms screamed like daemons at the wretches who were disposing of the corpses for them. They stripped the dead of anything that had value — jewellery, cash, expensive clothing — and tossed these items onto an enormous pile next to the furnace. When I asked the Corporal what would be done with the items, they said that they would be used to pay for the “healthcare expenses” incurred by the patients’ stay in Huoshenshan.

I vomited in the toilet. When I flushed and came out of the stall, Corporal Meng stood by the door and looked at me. His face was as blank as before, but in his eyes I thought I registered a very faint trace of contempt. You are ten years my senior, the look said, but you are soft.

I thanked him for his service and went home.

When I arrived, I saw that I had received hundreds of updates on the encrypted device the Party uses to communicate to insiders. The news were unimaginably grim. The State Legal and Economic Commission had allocated funds for the construction of dozens of facilities like Huoshenshan all throughout China. The Agent had spread not only to every single province of the motherland, but to most other nations in the world. Fortunately, we had agreements in place with other governments — they agreed to pretend that the infections were due to a coronavirus. They were just as worried as we were that a panic might break out in their countries. The Americans in particular were terrified that the S&P 500 might decline. This, they said, would be unacceptable in an election year, so we could count on their full support.

Of course the World Health Organisation also helped us. For a long time, the only issue with the WHO has been that we have been locked in a contest with the Americans about who bribes them more. They released all sorts of sophisticated misinformation about having decoded the DNA of the so-called coronavirus. All this has allowed us to stave off a global panic.

For now.

Yet the situation was worsening with astonishing speed. I am reluctant to reveal too much on this point, as it would make it too easy for my enemies to identify me, but we quickly began to implement measures to protect our most senior leaders. If you look at the world news, you will see that Xi Jinping, our President, disappeared for approximately one week after the outbreak, before being seen again with the leader of Cambodia.

You should know that the person who met the Cambodian leader was not President Xi. It was a body double who had, for many years, been trained to look and sound just like our President. President Xi is of course not careless enough to risk his own death. He is safely ensconced in a secret bunker underneath Zhongnanhai, the headquarters of the Party in Beijing.

Nor was he the only leader who is in hiding. In fact, I can assure you that over half of all senior Party members are currently being imitated by trained actors who are following instructions given to them via special implants. Do you really think that our Prime Minister would risk his life by going to Wuhan?

All of this means that our government has become utterly paralysed and the functions of the state have been taken over by the military.

It became clear to me that our efforts were pointless. Yes, the lockdowns, travel bans and targeted assassinations of rebellious journalists allowed us to hide the true situation in Wuhan; but I knew that this would not last. Once the mass deaths begin in the rest of the world — in our estimation, this should happen within the next week or so — everyone will know the truth. It will become clear that we cannot protect ourselves from the Agent. Surgical masks, hand sanitiser, gloves — nothing can stop it. Nothing except the special hazmat masks, but those cannot be produced in anything like sufficient quantities. You, an ordinary person, will never even receive one, let alone a sufficient number to see you through the coming holocaust.

For those of you reading this, therefore, all I can suggest is that you keep your loved ones close to you. Hug them, tell them what they mean to you. Enjoy the time you have left with them. It is not typical in Chinese culture to express one’s feelings in this way, but I have learnt the importance of such gestures.

I promised my wife that I would show this document to her before I posted it.

Yet I broke my word.

I hear her weep in loud, hoarse sobs in the bedroom, and the keyboard of my laptop is wet with my own tears. Not long ago, we received results of the regular tests that are part of our “priority medical treatment”, and we learnt that my son had been infected with the Agent.

The military police that has supplied me with the special protective mask had been giving expired and ineffective masks to my son, masks that senior officials had already worn and then discarded when they ceased to protect them. My own masks, on the other hand, had always been of the necessary quality.

I suppose they decided that my son was of lower priority than me. I suppose my son could not help them with their cover-up.

We had long ago decided that we would be different — we would be honest with him, always. And so when he asked us, we told him the truth. We told him that he was very sick. He asked more, and we told him he would not get better.

He continued asking, and we told him that he would die. He is very small, but he was old enough to understand.

His terrified wails will haunt me for the rest of my miserable days in this world.

Let them come. Let them do with me as they will. I no longer care.

One day after the above post, on Wednesday, February 12 a second message was posted by Wuhanvirusthrowaway. Take note of how the post is worded. Almost as if it was written by the communist party. Was the author hunted down and forced to post the following statement?

After calming down and reflecting, I realized that I was not, and my words disturbed the social order. The above-mentioned artificial virus does not exist, and I have changed the former, and promised not to make such untrue and false statements on the Internet. The construction of The Fire God Mountain Hospital is a remarkable initiative, which shows the ordinary and the great of the working people 。 I believe that in the future, the country is willing to make the greatest efforts to serve the party sincerely and work together with the people to work through the difficulties.

I sincerely repent. There is no falsehood in the above. I have not been forced by anyone. These are all words that I voluntarily want to say.

Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:07 pm
GT Truther

Dex wrote:
Claim: I am a senior Chinese military intelligence officer and I know the truth about the coronavirus outbreak
"Once we realized that the Agent had escaped and would start to spread, we swiftly put all of Wuhan into lockdown"

By Lexi Morgan - February 17, 2020
https://www.intellihub.com/claim-i-am-a ... EM5ILMRVbw

(INTELLIHUB) — Let me preface this post by saying that there is absolutely no way to vet the following information which is why I posted it in the “Analysis” category on this website. However, I am posting it in an attempt to flush out what is really going on with the whole COVID-19 Coronavirus outbreak and maybe gain some answers along the way.

I encourage everyone to comment below this post in the comment section and share this far and wide on social media. Knowledge is power.

Take it for what it’s worth. The following was posted last Tuesday, February 11 on Reddit by user Wuhanvirusthrowaway:

I am a Chinese citizen in Wuhan who occupies — or perhaps occupied — a high-ranking position in military intelligence. I am also a member of the Chinese Communist Party. As a senior official near the top of the Party, I have access to a great deal of classified information and I have been involved in many top secret government projects. I have a doctorate from a leading university in a western country, which is why I am able to write my account in English.

I have information that I believe could lead to the overthrow of my government. It is also relevant to billions of people outside of China, all of whom are now in existential peril.

It will not surprise you to hear that if my identity were to be revealed, my life would be in grave danger, as would those of my wife and son. I ask you to respect the fact that I have stripped out of this account all facts that would make it easy to identify me.

By now you will be familiar with the recent outbreak of 2019-nCoV, also known as NCP, or simply “coronavirus”. You will have heard that it originated in Wuhan, an industrial city in China, and that it came from an animal — most likely a bat or a pangolin — that was sold in a wild animal market. You will have been told that it is an influenza-like illness that can in severe cases cause pneumonia, respiratory failure and death. Finally, you may have heard that although the disease is highly infectious, it is dangerous only to the elderly or to those who have a compromised immune system. The official lethality rate is approximately 2% or so.

All of that is a bunch of lies concocted by the Chinese state with the tacit support of the U.S. deep state and its friends in the European Union, Russia and Australia, and spread by the docile media in all of those countries.

Let me start by telling you that the world does not operate the way you think it does. Although countries like the US and China vie for global dominance, that competition is restricted to certain limited areas. In most ways, the two countries are more interested in cooperation so that they can stop other competing countries from gaining more power. They also have a shared interest in keeping real power out of the hands of their “ordinary” citizens. To this end, they have many different mechanisms by which they control the overwhelming majority of their media outlets. The Americans in particular have perfected the art of creating made-up “divisions” between their two main parties which are designed to hide the fact that both serve the same masters.

These same nations also posses technology that is far more advanced than you can imagine and which is kept carefully hidden from public view. This includes advanced artificial intelligence capable of undermining and deciding any election in the world; biological and chemical agents that can manipulate and control the thinking patterns and behaviours of citizens to terrifying degrees; highly sophisticated manipulation techniques using hypnotic practices entirely unknown to the public; and other things that I will not go into now. My point is that the great nations do not compete so much as work together. Their principal goal is to shield the true workings of the world from the “uninitiated” public.

Just to give you one example, there aren’t actually any nuclear weapons anywhere in the world. The U.S. and the Soviet Union scrapped them all in the 1970s, as did their client states. Everyone realised that those weapons could not be used without destroying the whole world, so there was no need for them; but by pretending that they still had them, the big players were able to keep the non-nuclear powers in line.

Let me return to the virus.

Last year, large-scale anti-government protests erupted in Hong Kong. The Standing Committee of the Chinese Communist Party considered these to be a grave threat to the integrity and stability of the motherland. The U.S. government and the EU both knew that the Chinese were secretly working on a biological agent that was supposed to make the protesters docile and obedient. Without going into detail, I worked on that project. We tried to develop a sort of spray that could be dispersed from helicopters or drones and that would lead to mental retardation and behavioural change.

Naturally, as Hong Kong is one of the most open and international cities in the world, the Party decided that it was too risky to release the agent in Hong Kong without first testing it. For this, it needed a great number of human guinea pigs. Two groups were identified for this.

First, we rounded up a large number of so-called “islamic radicals” in Xinjiang Province and took them to what we called “training camps“. We had already been using these camps for human experimentation for several years, but the Hong Kong protests meant that we redoubled our efforts. We exposed the inmates to various “alpha” experimental agents. As these were odourless and invisible, the subjects were not aware that they were taking part in medical trials. The resulting high rates of cancer, premature dementia, suicidal depression and death by organ failure could easily be suppressed, as the camps are located in very remote parts of our motherland.

Once the initial experiments had yielded a “beta” agent, it was transported to Hubei Province, where it was deployed in a special military testing facility outside the city of Wuhan. This was not even a particularly well-kept secret: the existence of this facility has been reported in international news. Even the fact that it is located close to the wild animal market is a known fact.

By then our President had already introduced a “social credit” system that allowed us to identify disloyal, counter-revolutionary and bourgeois elements in our society. Using the social credit scores — which are taken from online activity, electronic shopping behaviour and reports from informers in civil society — we selected some of the worst offenders. These included human rights lawyers and activists, Christians, homosexuals, artists, intellectuals, people who speak foreign languages, and other undesirables.

Once these troublemakers had been collected and placed in the testing facility, we exposed them to the Agent, which is biochemical in nature and spread in an invisible aerosol, akin to certain viruses. Initial results were encouraging, as we saw significant cognitive decline and reduction in higher mental processing facilities. Essentially, our undesirables were becoming mildly mentally disabled, which is precisely the effect we wanted to produce in order to pacify the restive population of Hong Kong.

Unfortunately, it quickly became apparent that the Agent also had other effects. About one week after the retardation set in, our subjects developed major anxiety and panic attacks. Eventually they developed symptoms akin to those of paranoid schizophrenics. At that point, their bodies rapidly deteriorated. They developed massive internal bleeding; the walls of their arteries dissolved; they bled out of their eyes and orifices, and their tissue disintegrated.

To put it in a more direct Western manner, they started to melt.

Death usually occurred through multiple organ failure. This was preceded by at least five days of severe agony which could not be alleviated by painkillers. It was at this time that I first violated our protocol: one subject, an elderly lady who had published defamatory cartoons of our President, begged me for death with such insistence that I took pity and shot her. I was reprimanded, but fortunately the complaint was dropped when I agreed to reimburse the cost of the bullet. I swore to myself never again to show such unnecessary emotion.

We decided that our Agent was unusable. It was far too destructive for our purposes. We wanted the population of Hong Kong to submit to us; we did not want to exterminate it.

Naturally, our American friends had by then taken an interest in our work and asked us for a sample for their own research and testing purposes. They hinted that they wished to use it to resolve certain difficulties in Venezuela. Normally we would have agreed, as we maintain friendly relations with the CIA, but given the extremely toxic nature of the Agent, we declined.

This, as it turned out, was a grave mistake. The CIA was convinced that we had developed something very powerful and wanted to keep it to ourselves. They offered a great deal of money to one of our researchers. Foolishly, he agreed to sell them a specimen. We found out just in time for the handover and tried to stop it from happening. In the ensuing shoot-out — don’t bother to look for it in the news, it was never reported anywhere — several dozen people were killed.

More importantly, however, the Agent escaped.

The shoot-out took place at the wild animal market which has been reported as the location of the “animal to human” transmission that started the outbreak. But of course there was no such transmission; it was just the location where the CIA was supposed to receive the sealed vial containing the Agent. The vial shattered when it was dropped by the traitor who had agreed to sell it to the Americans.

By now I understand you will be sceptical. If I really am who I say I am, why would I be sharing this information on the internet? Let me assure you that I am no friend of the Western system of governance. I love my motherland and I am loyal to the Communist Party. It has lifted hundreds of millions of my compatriots out of squalor and poverty. However, I am also a human being and I have a conscience.

Most importantly, I have a wife and a son.

Once we realised that the Agent had escaped and would start to spread, we swiftly put all of Wuhan into lockdown. I was one of those tasked to manage the fallout of the contamination. Of course we could not keep such a huge undertaking secret, so we decided to order our state media to report that a “coronavirus” had broken out in Wuhan.

In reality, of course, there is no “coronavirus”. It was all made up.

It was one of my colleagues who came up with the genius idea of pretending that people with the common flu suffered from the coronavirus. This allowed us to hide the true nature of the disease. Let me explain.

It is currently flu season in China. When we realised that we could no longer control the spread of the Agent, we sent our men to all the hospitals and instructed all doctors to diagnose every case of the common flu as “coronavirus”. We came up with a new name — 2019-nCoV — and handed out “factsheets” that described a made-up illness.

The result of this decision was that tens of thousands of individuals who were simply suffering from a cold or flu were now diagnosed as having a mysterious coronavirus that, although infectious, was not often lethal. While this frightened the public, it allowed us to push the narrative that the disease was not that deadly; it also gave us time to prepare for the catastrophe that was sure to come by imposing a lockdown on Wuhan and other cities in Hubei Province.

You have not heard this in the news — and given the size of Wuhan, with its population of 11 million, it is not known even to many of the residents — but within days thousands upon thousands were infected and before long they suffered the agonising deaths that I have already described. Within a week, there were so many corpses that we did not know what to do with them, so we ordered the surviving social credit prisoners to drive the bodies into the countryside and bury them in mass graves. But it was very difficult to keep this activity secret, and we could not even keep up as there were so many corpses. We planted a story that five million residents had “fled” Wuhan. In reality, of course, many of those people had died from the Agent.

I was working around the clock helping to orchestrate this cover-up. When I think back to my actions now, I feel great shame. At the time I still believed that I was fighting for my motherland and that the rule of the Party was right and just. But deep down, I had already begun to have doubts.

My faith in the Party was shaken even more deeply when I learnt what had happened to Dr Li Wenliang. He was one of the few doctors who refused falsely to diagnose flu patients with the “coronavirus”. As a punishment, he was sent to help transport dead bodies to mass graves. The expectation was that he would be infected with the Agent and die an agonising death, but to our great surprise, he did not contract the illness.

You have of course read that he died of “coronavirus”. You have been misinformed. A sergeant of the People’s Armed Police injected him with a mixture of heroin and mercury that caused his lungs to deflate.

When I found out about this I became unsure whether or not I was doing the right thing. While I believe that it is appropriate for a government to rule with a severe hand, I do not think that it was right to kill Dr Li. He was a compassionate and kind man and he cared about his patients; how can our motherland not benefit from having such a doctor?

I shared my concerns with my wife, but she convinced me that I should not say anything to my superiors. She said that it was too dangerous; that they valued loyalty above everything else; and that I would only find trouble if I admitted to my doubts about their practices. She also pointed out that we benefited from priority medical treatment. As senior officials, we received regular supplies of the highly-sophisticated hazmat masks that are the only known technology that can prevent infection. She implored me to think of our son, who is still small. If I spoke out and were caught, our lives would be at risk.

Around the same time, it became clear that the Agent was entirely beyond our control. It was spreading like wildfire throughout Hubei Province and beyond, infecting tens of millions and causing them all to die.

I understand that what I just said is difficult to believe, because you have been told that there have been only about 50,000 infections, and far fewer deaths. But these are the influenza infections that have been falsely passed off as the non-existent “coronavirus”. The Agent is far, far more contagious than that, and its fatality rate, unlike the “coronavirus”, is not 2%.

No, its fatality rate is 100%. Nobody recovers from it. Everybody who contracts it dies.

And a lot of people are contracting it.

Hubei Province lies in ruins. The various travel restrictions and lockdowns that have been imposed were not created to stop the spread of the Agent — none of them can stop it, not embargoes, not face masks or hand sanitiser — but to stop the survivors from seeing the catastrophe with their own eyes.

I am part of the greatest cover-up in human history: the hiding of the deaths of tens of millions. Very soon, Hubei Province will be no more than a giant mortuary, and the truth will come out.

For me, the turning point came when the Party told yet another lie, and that lie was too dreadful even for me to accept. You may have heard that China built a new hospital, called Huoshenshan Hospital, in Wuhan, in order to provide additional quarantine and isolation facilities for infected patients. You may have heard that they built it in only ten days.

That too is a lie.

Sure, they did build something in six days. But it was not a hospital. The true nature of the building was top secret. Initially, I was naive enough to believe that the Party was demonstrating its compassion and care for the people. But then my superiors sent me to Huoshenshan. I was shown around the installation by a military police officer called Corporal Meng (this is not his real name). It was there that I saw the truth.

As I have mentioned, the only way to protect oneself from the Agent is by wearing a special protective mask that is entirely unlike those available commercially. Even medical professionals do not have access to it. It is available only to biomedical warfare researchers and it contains extremely advanced technology.

These masks need to be kept at a particular temperature to offer full protection, and lose their effectiveness very quickly. As I have also already said, one of the benefits of my position was that both my family and I had access to regular supplies, which is why were safe when compared to civilians, doctors and even lower-level government officials, all of whom wore utterly ineffective surgical masks in the misguided belief that they would protect them.

And so, wearing this special equipment, I went to Huoshenshan with Corporal Meng.

Whatever you want to call that place, it is not a hospital. Sure, the entrance looks like a hospital and in the ward at the front of the complex, there are what appear to be normal medical beds. There, thousands of infected patients lie, all of them in the early stages of the disease. I walked along those long, white corridors next to Corporal Meng, his angular face dispassionate in his military fatigues, and saw hundreds upon hundreds of identical hospital beds on which squirmed the terrified and diseased inhabitants of Wuhan. Their cries and pleas haunt me in the long nights in which I now am unable to sleep.

But this was merely the beginning. Eventually the Corporal took me to the rear of this front section. There, locked metal gates led to what he called the “middle section”. The patients in the front are unaware of its existence. It is there that the more advanced cases are kept, in what most closely resembles a mental asylum.

Immediately upon entering this part of Huoshenshan I was struck by the dim lighting and stench of vomit and human waste. Here the unfortunates roamed freely, their minds gradually disintegrating in endless panic attacks and psychotic episodes. Here too there were no more doctors, merely gorilla-faced men in black uniforms who belonged to some secret branch of the military police I had never heard of.

They appeared to have been selected for their cruelty, for they beat and degraded the patients in the most sadistic manner. Many of the inmates had regressed to childlike states and lay on the floor weeping like infants and begging for compassion that they did not receive. There was cruel pleasure in the eyes of these thugs as they brutalised the unfortunates. They beat them with batons, sprayed pepper spray into their eyes and kicked them with their steel-capped boots. As I was from military intelligence, the guards did not even attempt to hide their activities. They even invited me to join; in every way, they treated me as one of them.

Yes, one of them. I stood in the grey staff bathroom of Huoshenshan and looked into a cheap mirror and asked myself — is this really what you are? Are you really like them?

But the violence was not merely an expression of sadism, for the poor inmates were not there to be cared for.

They were there to work.

There was one more set of doors, and beyond them lay what the Corporal called the “Core”. And it was there that I saw it — piles and piles of dead bodies, stacked on top of one another all the way to the ceiling. There were men, women and children, elderlies and toddlers, rich and poor, beautiful and misshapen, proud and humble.

They were all of them dead. Our Agent made no distinction between any of them.

I gasped when the Corporal led me to the Core. I cannot count how many there were, but it was many, many thousands. And in the midst of the piles of corpses was a kind of path, and I heard a roaring sound in the distance. The miserable patients from the middle section picked up the dead and carried and dragged them away into the dark, even as the guards beat them with truncheons.

It took me a little while before I grasped what was happening. I simply could not believe what lay at the end of that path in the Core.

It was an enormous furnace, with great fires roaring within.

One by one, their minds destroyed and their bodies twisted, the dying men and women carried the corpses to the furnace and cast them inside in a doomed attempt to hide the dreadful truth. I saw several of them collapse from exhaustion only for their lifeless bodies to be added to the mountains of corpses on both sides. In a seemingly endless line they went, their emaciated bodies clad in grey overalls, their backs bent under the weight of their dreadful cargo. Many howled and groaned in terror and their voices joined in a sorrowful cacophony that lingered over the roar of the fires.

In deep shock, I stared at the boundless horror before me. Beside me stood Corporal Meng, his freshly-shaved face as emotionless as before. When I turned to face him, he looked at me. His mouth smiled, but his eyes did not.

“We use the energy to operate Huoshenshan,” he said. “We save the state considerable resources in this way. And look,” — he waved at the gallery of the dead — “there are so many of them here. You could almost describe it as renewable energy.” He laughed and waved his hand in a strangely camp gesture.

I stood speechless and stared at the infernal scenes before me. Men in black uniforms screamed like daemons at the wretches who were disposing of the corpses for them. They stripped the dead of anything that had value — jewellery, cash, expensive clothing — and tossed these items onto an enormous pile next to the furnace. When I asked the Corporal what would be done with the items, they said that they would be used to pay for the “healthcare expenses” incurred by the patients’ stay in Huoshenshan.

I vomited in the toilet. When I flushed and came out of the stall, Corporal Meng stood by the door and looked at me. His face was as blank as before, but in his eyes I thought I registered a very faint trace of contempt. You are ten years my senior, the look said, but you are soft.

I thanked him for his service and went home.

When I arrived, I saw that I had received hundreds of updates on the encrypted device the Party uses to communicate to insiders. The news were unimaginably grim. The State Legal and Economic Commission had allocated funds for the construction of dozens of facilities like Huoshenshan all throughout China. The Agent had spread not only to every single province of the motherland, but to most other nations in the world. Fortunately, we had agreements in place with other governments — they agreed to pretend that the infections were due to a coronavirus. They were just as worried as we were that a panic might break out in their countries. The Americans in particular were terrified that the S&P 500 might decline. This, they said, would be unacceptable in an election year, so we could count on their full support.

Of course the World Health Organisation also helped us. For a long time, the only issue with the WHO has been that we have been locked in a contest with the Americans about who bribes them more. They released all sorts of sophisticated misinformation about having decoded the DNA of the so-called coronavirus. All this has allowed us to stave off a global panic.

For now.

Yet the situation was worsening with astonishing speed. I am reluctant to reveal too much on this point, as it would make it too easy for my enemies to identify me, but we quickly began to implement measures to protect our most senior leaders. If you look at the world news, you will see that Xi Jinping, our President, disappeared for approximately one week after the outbreak, before being seen again with the leader of Cambodia.

You should know that the person who met the Cambodian leader was not President Xi. It was a body double who had, for many years, been trained to look and sound just like our President. President Xi is of course not careless enough to risk his own death. He is safely ensconced in a secret bunker underneath Zhongnanhai, the headquarters of the Party in Beijing.

Nor was he the only leader who is in hiding. In fact, I can assure you that over half of all senior Party members are currently being imitated by trained actors who are following instructions given to them via special implants. Do you really think that our Prime Minister would risk his life by going to Wuhan?

All of this means that our government has become utterly paralysed and the functions of the state have been taken over by the military.

It became clear to me that our efforts were pointless. Yes, the lockdowns, travel bans and targeted assassinations of rebellious journalists allowed us to hide the true situation in Wuhan; but I knew that this would not last. Once the mass deaths begin in the rest of the world — in our estimation, this should happen within the next week or so — everyone will know the truth. It will become clear that we cannot protect ourselves from the Agent. Surgical masks, hand sanitiser, gloves — nothing can stop it. Nothing except the special hazmat masks, but those cannot be produced in anything like sufficient quantities. You, an ordinary person, will never even receive one, let alone a sufficient number to see you through the coming holocaust.

For those of you reading this, therefore, all I can suggest is that you keep your loved ones close to you. Hug them, tell them what they mean to you. Enjoy the time you have left with them. It is not typical in Chinese culture to express one’s feelings in this way, but I have learnt the importance of such gestures.

I promised my wife that I would show this document to her before I posted it.

Yet I broke my word.

I hear her weep in loud, hoarse sobs in the bedroom, and the keyboard of my laptop is wet with my own tears. Not long ago, we received results of the regular tests that are part of our “priority medical treatment”, and we learnt that my son had been infected with the Agent.

The military police that has supplied me with the special protective mask had been giving expired and ineffective masks to my son, masks that senior officials had already worn and then discarded when they ceased to protect them. My own masks, on the other hand, had always been of the necessary quality.

I suppose they decided that my son was of lower priority than me. I suppose my son could not help them with their cover-up.

We had long ago decided that we would be different — we would be honest with him, always. And so when he asked us, we told him the truth. We told him that he was very sick. He asked more, and we told him he would not get better.

He continued asking, and we told him that he would die. He is very small, but he was old enough to understand.

His terrified wails will haunt me for the rest of my miserable days in this world.

Let them come. Let them do with me as they will. I no longer care.

One day after the above post, on Wednesday, February 12 a second message was posted by Wuhanvirusthrowaway. Take note of how the post is worded. Almost as if it was written by the communist party. Was the author hunted down and forced to post the following statement?

After calming down and reflecting, I realized that I was not, and my words disturbed the social order. The above-mentioned artificial virus does not exist, and I have changed the former, and promised not to make such untrue and false statements on the Internet. The construction of The Fire God Mountain Hospital is a remarkable initiative, which shows the ordinary and the great of the working people 。 I believe that in the future, the country is willing to make the greatest efforts to serve the party sincerely and work together with the people to work through the difficulties.

I sincerely repent. There is no falsehood in the above. I have not been forced by anyone. These are all words that I voluntarily want to say.

too much words, better a picture: (1)

Notes:
(1)
https://rense.com/general96/three-great ... avirus.php

Thu Feb 20, 2020 3:34 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Now This:
Quote:
Easily Overlooked Issues Regarding COVID-19
(1)

Notes:
(1)
https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/ ... g-covid-19

Fri Feb 21, 2020 5:55 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Some of you may find this link useful . . .

https://gisanddata.maps.arcgis.com/apps ... 7b48e9ecf6

I usually have a bad time imbedding YouTubes here, but we'll try it.

Well maybe a moderator can fix it up . . . :puter

[Sorted epo3]

Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:39 am
GT Truther

By Request!
Quote:
“Things You Don't Yet Know But Need to Know About The Novel Coronavirus Including Treatment Information and How to Prepare Your Home”
(1)
Quote:
3.Our best available data at this time indicates that this virus was not made in a laboratory. It most likely is an older virus related to SARS and is rare in nature and was transferred to humans either in a laboratory studying the virus or from a spillover event from someone handling an infected animal or its meat. The most likely candidate for the reservoir species is a bat.

4.Infected people without symptoms can spread the virus. Infected people without symptoms can spread the virus before they start showing symptoms. The period of asymptomatic transmission is anywhere from one to two weeks – or longer.

Quote:
15.It is possible that this virus can infect domesticated animals and pets. They are for the usual routine quotes affection with your Animal Companions and puss is probably going to be discouraged. For their own protection you may want to designate a room in your house for your pet for animal companion to minimize exposure and to prevent your pet from infecting other family members. When you stock up on food for your household don’t forget to stock up on pet food.

16.There is still time to reduce the rate of spread of this virus substantially by adhering to proactive social isolation practices and self-quarantine whenever possible. Employers should encourage employees to work from home if possible.

17.If you are caught in a situation where you’re in a hotel or other buildings that is quarantined because someone in the building has come down with a diagnosis of coronavirus do not break the quarantine. Each person quarantined in any building should be isolated – and remain isolated – as much as possible. If feasible, each person in the building should have their own toilet.

18.All public spaces should be sanitized by staff members once or twice an hour with lease space disinfectant or with disinfectant that are known to kill coronavirus. The virus likely can last nine days on surfaces without disinfectant. Check the label of your cleaning products for wife to see if it lists Coronavirus (see #20 for specifical details on disinfectants).

19.In end-stage COVID-19, oxygen support is essential. Pairing non-medical sources of oxygen (industrial, e.g, welding) with medical oxygen masks in the homes of those at highest risk of death may help prolong the life of those at risk. Hyperbarid oxygen therapy will certainly aid those with low oxygen levels. Individuals around the world should stop smoking cigarettes and using inhaled products known to cause lung damage such as vaping.

20. Some of the best disinfectants are likly Oxivir TB and Lysol Disinfecting, both of which are claimed to kill the virus on a surface after two minutes. See: “Emerging Viral Pathogen Guidance for Antimicrobial Pesticides” See: Read: CORONAVIRUS – WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW (Arrow Chemical Products).

Notes:
(1)
https://jameslyonsweiler.com/2020/02/26 ... your-home/

Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:04 pm
Profile WWW

Miracle Mineral Supplement (aka - chlorine dioxide) is the cheapest and most effective disinfectant available and is non toxic and will never go out of vogue. It is manufactured from activating Sodium Chlorite - what 80% of the worldz water treatment plants use. It is not as cheep (sic) as fluoride waste but infinitely more effective.

Not using this compound, which we call 'beautiful chemistry' - is shear ignorance.

But most stubborn people will persist with alternatives.

Se La Vie

Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:29 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Yep:
Clorine Dioxide (g)

and (1)

Then:
Quote:
Lots of opportunities presenting. Lets see what the Z's have to say.
(2)
Via ZetaTalk for March 31, 2020

Quote:
Juan F Martinez said:

Nancy, is the coronavirus scare being used by White Hats to round up NWO-Illuminatti types?

Is this the STORM President Trump alluded to? Notable illnesses and cancellations. ?Pope ?VP of Iran ?Iran's ex-ambassador to Vatican ?Elton John ?Madonna ?Cher ?Pete Buttigieg ?Tom Cruise ? Spielberg ?Metallica ? Mayor of San Juan PR ?Ozzy ?Doobie Brothers ?Lana Del Rey ?Maki Pitolo
[and from another]
Iran’s Vice President Tests Positive for Coronavirus
February 27, 2020
https://www.usnews.com/news/world-repor ... 7/irans-...
IRANIAN VICE PRESIDENT Masoumeh Ebtekar has become infected with the coronavirus, state news in Tehran reported, adding to the already mounting concern in the country as the virus continues to spread. Ebtekhar, who advises President Hassan Rouhani on family and women's matters, was placed under quarantine.
[and from another]
Tom Cruise under Quarantine, 'Mission: Impossible' Italy Shoot Delayed
February 26, 2020
https://www.jpost.com/International/Tom ... tine-Mis...
Cast member Tom Cruise attends a news conference promoting his upcoming film "Mission: Impossible - Fallout" in Beijing. A planned three-week shoot in Italy for Tom Cruise's new Mission: Impossible film has been postponed due to the coronavirus outbreak.
[and from another]
Pope Francis Falls Ill, Religious Events Canceled due to Coronavirus
February 27, 2020
https://www.jpost.com/International/Pop ... coronavi...
The pope appeared to have a cold and spoke with a slightly hoarse voice at his general audience on Wednesday and coughed during an afternoon Ash Wednesday service in a Rome church.
Quote:
SOZT
During any pandemics, more than illness and death occur.
Those infected are ostracized, quarantined, and the social isolation, where short, has devastating effect on school attendance, workplace attendance, and the ability to move produce and goods from one segment of society to another.
Food shortages develop, as well as shortages in supplies.
These are opportunities for businesses to step into overproduction or be inventive or resourceful.
Many new corporate entities or networks find their birth during such troubled times.

Stock markets have routinely dipped during recent pandemic scares but rebounded quickly when the pandemic eased. Depleted inventory must be refilled, and the new corporate entities that have emerged create a boom. If schools had to be closed, online or home school venues may flourish.
If shopping for food is risky, due to the threat of contagious, then home delivery networks may flourish. Certainly the airline and travel industries are suffering. There are winners and losers.

Religious rituals and political rallies may need to be closed, but in the day and age of TV and the Internet, physical participation is not necessary.
Will the 2020 vote in the US be canceled if Covid-19 cannot be contained?

Delayed at most, but not canceled, but we predict that the Covid-19 will be dramatically eased by mid-Summer 2020, due to aggressive quarantined practices and the emergence of effective anti-virals and several new vaccines.

But Covid-19 will bid farewell to many well-known celebrities and politicians, as their normal activities require interaction with others.

Something as simple as a church service, or a session of Congress, or a meeting with a Cabinet can prove deadly when a highly infectious virus is involved.

Will assassinations be attempted, under the cover of a viral infection? Absolutely. The Pope fears for his life,
http://www.zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue694.htm
as we recently detailed, and is now ill with a cough.
A pandemic offers opportunities, on many fronts.
EOZT

Notes:
(1)
https://rense.com//
(2)
http://poleshift.ning.com/forum/topics/ ... e=activity

Fri Feb 28, 2020 4:34 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Nice pic of the pope there Recall.

Since I was raised catholic and followed the religion into adulthood until I learned the truth.
Think I can poke fun at myself here.

------------------------------------------------------

My Confession:

Bless me father for I have sinned, it's been 27 or so years since my last confession..

I've used the lords name in vain a few times, especially that time I was fixing mom's horse stall.
Was driving a spike nail into one of the corner posts and missed the nail hitting my thumb.

The other time I was walking into my kitchen barefoot and caught my little toe on the edge of the chair, making my little toe go 90 degrees from the rest of my foot.

and lastly, about two months ago don't know how, but managed to close my thumb in my car door
on a cold winter day......I'm still seeing the fallout from that by the way.

Those are all my sins.....

---------------------------------------------------------

And Father, before you give me three or four prayers to say as penance for my misdoings, I'd like to add one more thing.

I wish for the pope and his cardinal cronies (most anyhow) to get the flu and die allowing the sheepies on this planet to realize that one "does not need a religion" to be spiritual.

Amen

Sat Feb 29, 2020 4:32 pm
GT Truther

gtavt wrote:
Nothing personal here MT7.......

No problem, not all of us can be in the first circle (chasing Alice)

Quote:
Theory On Time Indicates Present And Future Exist Simultaneously

https://sciencephiles.com/a-new-theory- ... neously-2/ :offtobed

Sat Feb 29, 2020 10:49 pm
GT Truther

gtavt wrote:
Nice pic of the pope there Recall.

------------------------------------------------------
-snip-

And Father, before you give me three or four prayers to say as penance for my misdoings, I'd like to add one more thing.

I wish for the pope and his cardinal cronies (most anyhow) to get the flu and die allowing the sheepies on this planet to realize that one "does not need a religion" to be spiritual.

Amen

Then:
(1)
via recombinomics (1) :yamon

Notes:
(1)

https://recombinomics.co/topic/5030-pop ... ment-16877

Sun Mar 01, 2020 2:53 pm
Profile WWW

Interesting - but like most stories, they have just admitted that it is a false lead. Pope is fine.

Imagine that....

Mon Mar 02, 2020 12:13 am
Profile WWW

gtavt wrote:
---------------------------------------------------------

Amen

I would venture that you check that what you wish for gtavt.... the universe has a tendency to notice these things, ..... golden thread and all.

Mon Mar 02, 2020 12:21 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

It would appear I'm at a Theological crossroads so to speak.......

Can't make up my mind to send a Sympathy Card to the vatican for their ultimate demise or forward a case of Kleenex and Condoms for their expedited flu recovery and continued papal practices. :hmm

-------------------

Please Note:
I'm aware politics and religion are "very sensitive" topics with most people. I do apologize for this
rant.....In my defense, I don't like to be lied too and when I see others getting "bamboozled", I'll
bring it out to the open.

Mon Mar 02, 2020 6:46 am

Duly noted gtaft. We don't mind the rant, its the GT principle of do no harm to others that counts (in public here)

We prefer the information and the reasoning to the discussion ;)

Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:45 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

A couple of years ago on this forum I mentioned if you have any investment in the US beef industry
one might want to reconsider.

I have a neighbor who grows has Angus beef cattle........you couldn't ask for a nicer person as a neighbor either.

Don't know but my "gut" tells me this animal-human illness thing could get messy.

Guess I'll just have to hop back in the zeta canoe and see where the waters take me....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Bill (Gates), I still think you suck, but can I borrow your scanner to see the future for a moment?

Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:58 am

Well, you just have to look at the health game.

How many folks are coming down with multiple myeloma? Direct case of prolonged animal protein intake.

Can one argue about it? Nope, most are too sensitive to even go there. Gimme a break, just to lazy to fathom plant based food.

But then the consensus was to sign up for the matrix. Let the gubbermint look after the needs of the people.

It will be a game that will cause much grinding of the teeth. Its not nice being the $ totem to the Drs.

In the mean time, its green here on my little patch of earth, sipping my spring water and toking my vape.

:popcorn

Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:20 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Sky wrote:
Interesting - but like most stories, they have just admitted that it is a false lead. Pope is fine.

Imagine that....

Indeed, now Via Time (1)

Quote:
MARCH 3, 2020 2:34 PM EST
(BEIJING) — The Vatican is insisting Pope Francis is only suffering from a cold, not coronavirus.

Francis came down with the cold last week, skipped several official audiences and on Sunday announced he would stay home from a week-long spiritual retreat outside Rome to recover.

On Tuesday, Rome daily Il Messaggero reported he had tested negative for the coronavirus.

Vatican spokesman Matteo Bruni didn’t confirm or deny the Messaggero report, but stressed that Francis had been diagnosed with a cold and that it was “running its course, without symptoms linked to other pathologies.”

Notes: (1)
https://time.com/5794364/pope-francis-c ... ronavirus/

Tue Mar 03, 2020 2:05 pm
Profile WWW

Here's a thing that interests me greatly. Am a veteran Gnostic and the fourth vertical is supremely interesting!

Physicist Says Parallel Universes Definitely Exist And We May Soon Explore Them

Quote:
Theoretical physicist Sean Carroll expressed that clues in the small-scale structure of the universe point to the existence of numerous parallel worlds.

http://www.zerohedge.com/technology/physicist-says-parallel-universes-definitely-exist-and-we-may-soon-explore-them

Anyone else with experience here? :cool

Wed Mar 04, 2020 2:19 am
Profile WWW

This is another interesting subject of super high interest:

WHO Urges People To Go 'Cashless' Because 'Dirty Banknotes Can Spread The Virus'

All part of the Elite agenda, once they have control of your spend, its up the river without a paddle!!!

Dirty friggin bankers are the henchmen in this whole saga. WHO are just acting sooo snooty in their own wisdom.

Our Freedom is at state folks!! And there is nada we are going to be able to do about it.

http://www.zerohedge.com/markets/who-warns-dirty-banknotes-may-be-spreading-virus-worldwide

Wed Mar 04, 2020 2:27 am
Profile WWW

Maybe a time to be a little controversial here ourselves:

Why is the participation so low on the GT from members?

Are you all flaccid from stirring up the Burish agenda so long, with zero outcomes?

The bots and maj activity outstrips activity local.

Do you not have an emotion or a voice anymore? Is it because of the Uber level of bullshite rising from Murica with is hegemonic policies, false news and crappy poleeticians that has stolen your voice.

Its like I want to say - "What the Freak UP!!"

Our ethos is under severe attack - Harm is being done to EVERYONE..... :?: :evil :shock:

Wed Mar 04, 2020 2:37 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Sky wrote:
Maybe a time to be a little controversial here ourselves:

Why is the participation so low on the GT from members?

Are you all flaccid from stirring up the Burish agenda so long, with zero outcomes?

The bots and maj activity outstrips activity local.

Do you not have an emotion or a voice anymore? Is it because of the Uber level of bullshite rising from Murica with is hegemonic policies, false news and crappy poleeticians that has stolen your voice.

Its like I want to say - "What the Freak UP!!"

Our ethos is under severe attack - Harm is being done to EVERYONE..... :?: :evil :shock:

Hi Sky
Letting you know I read here everyday...Thanks for your postings guys.

Dex

Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:58 am
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1347 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 54  Next