It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:08 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1347 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 54  Next
 Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 7.3 2018/2019 
GT Truther

Post Light On Love

... ... ...
Caesar's palace, morning glory, silly human, silly human race,

Fri Mar 20, 2020 9:42 pm
GT Truther

Post Re: Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 7.3 2018/2019
Dondep wrote:
recall15 wrote:

{Recall15, what are YOUR thoughts about it?

The cleaning of this planet has begun!!!!

Look at this random webcams around the world... may clin in EN CC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUK9fJ_10Ak

Just Compare to the next Zetatalk...

Edit to Add:

Zetas are always Right !!!

Sat Mar 21, 2020 11:07 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

DD: This Zetatalk for March 31, 2020 (1)

Quote:
Accepted via email:

My question is: do you think there is a direct connection between the timing of this "crisis" (allowing them to create Marshall Law) and the impending 7 of 10 events on the near horizon? Are they "preparing" for the 7 of 10 events. The Zetas said the 7 of 10 events could play-out within months, and that was late last year. We are already in mid-March. Everything going on today could be the positioning or staging of resources in time for the 7 of 10. Or they are taking advantage of the opportunity to ready their resources and deploy forces/military/etc. It can't be a coincidence that the 7 of 10 is right around the corner. You could say that it is political or meant to create a distraction for the arrests surrounding the sealed indictments. You could say that the Zionist Cabal is fighting for their lives, and put this virus out to slow down their arrest. You could argue that the New World Order crowd are trying to usher in a one world government and one world economy. You could argue that China is angry with the USA because we aren't paying our debts.
[and from another]
Who was behind the cyber attack on the health care system computers.
[and from another]
US Health Agency Suffers Cyber-Attack during Covid-19 Outbreak
March 16, 2020
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... th-agenc...
The NSC tweet was related to the hacking and the release of disinformation, according to one of the people. The government realized that there had been a cyber intrusion and false information was circulating. The hacking involved multiple incidents. The hack involved overloading the HHS servers with millions of hits over several hours.
[and from another]
NSC Says Text Messages about a Coronavirus National Quarantine are Fake, There is no National Lockdown
March 16, 2020
https://www.newsweek.com/coronavirus-na ... utdown-t...
The White House has assured citizens that rumors being spread via text message claiming the government is due to implement a national quarantine in order to deal with the threat of the coronavirus are fake. The National Security Council (NSC) issued a statement confirming that the texts suggesting that President Donald Trump will enforce a two-week period of national quarantine within the next 72 hours after evoking the Stafford Act are a hoax.

Quote:
SOZT
DDOS attacks to disable computer networks are well known and difficult to track, as they often engage numerous attack sites to gain the cumulative effect that will disable the target. This attack was of course designed to look like an attack from foreign agents, but what would be the agenda? All countries are overwhelmed at present, closing their borders and trying desperately to keep their citizens under effective quarantines. Thus, there is no foreign agent that could muster an attack on the US.

What is the motive? The obvious motive is to embarrass the Trump administration, which has been doing an admirable job communicating with US citizens and coordinating with state and local parties. President Trump has an open line of communication with China’s Xi and other Heads of State worldwide. The steps President Trump took to immediately ban air travel from China stands in contrast with the sluggish manner European countries took, and the disaster in Iran and Italy is the result.

Was the DDOS attack jealousy, or revenge? The US is following China’s model, which isolated and quarantined aggressively, and thus turned around the upward curve of new cases smartly. This is more difficult to do in a democracy, where civil rights are touted, than in a communist country that is essentially a dictatorship. But when this pandemic has subsided, the US and China will stand as examples on how to proceed. Iran and Europe are examples of what can result during delay and denial.

There are several theories running on the Internet about how the Covid-19 pandemic might benefit this or that group. One is the pending prosecution for treason and crimes in 2016, when the Cabal took extraordinary steps to prevent President Trump from gaining the White House. Another is the failure of the New World Order
http://www.zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue589.htm
crowd to assume control of the world as the End Times approach. World War III is not possible, given the steps President Trump and the Junta continue to take. Nevertheless, where these parties would like to take advantage of the pandemic, they did not start the pandemic.

There is little left for the desperate New World Order crowd, a conglomeration of the Illuminati,
http://www.zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue616.htm
the Moloch worshiping Satanists, the Khazarian
http://www.zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue607.htm
banking empire, and the political operatives in the Cabal to do. They have tried to assassinate both President Trump and VP Pence, poison or infect them, and certainly impeachment or prosecution via Mueller did not work. Their remaining hope is befuddled Biden, and for this to succeed they must see President Trump fail during his handling of the pandemic. But their attempt to implode the HHS via a hack did not succeed either.
EOZT

Notes:
SOZT
DDOS attacks to disable computer networks are well known and difficult to track, as they often engage numerous attack sites to gain the cumulative effect that will disable the target. This attack was of course designed to look like an attack from foreign agents, but what would be the agenda? All countries are overwhelmed at present, closing their borders and trying desperately to keep their citizens under effective quarantines. Thus, there is no foreign agent that could muster an attack on the US.

What is the motive? The obvious motive is to embarrass the Trump administration, which has been doing an admirable job communicating with US citizens and coordinating with state and local parties. President Trump has an open line of communication with China’s Xi and other Heads of State worldwide. The steps President Trump took to immediately ban air travel from China stands in contrast with the sluggish manner European countries took, and the disaster in Iran and Italy is the result.

Was the DDOS attack jealousy, or revenge? The US is following China’s model, which isolated and quarantined aggressively, and thus turned around the upward curve of new cases smartly. This is more difficult to do in a democracy, where civil rights are touted, than in a communist country that is essentially a dictatorship. But when this pandemic has subsided, the US and China will stand as examples on how to proceed. Iran and Europe are examples of what can result during delay and denial.

There are several theories running on the Internet about how the Covid-19 pandemic might benefit this or that group. One is the pending prosecution for treason and crimes in 2016, when the Cabal took extraordinary steps to prevent President Trump from gaining the White House. Another is the failure of the New World Order
http://www.zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue589.htm
crowd to assume control of the world as the End Times approach. World War III is not possible, given the steps President Trump and the Junta continue to take. Nevertheless, where these parties would like to take advantage of the pandemic, they did not start the pandemic.

There is little left for the desperate New World Order crowd, a conglomeration of the Illuminati,
http://www.zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue616.htm
the Moloch worshiping Satanists, the Khazarian
http://www.zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue607.htm
banking empire, and the political operatives in the Cabal to do. They have tried to assassinate both President Trump and VP Pence, poison or infect them, and certainly impeachment or prosecution via Mueller did not work. Their remaining hope is befuddled Biden, and for this to succeed they must see President Trump fail during his handling of the pandemic. But their attempt to implode the HHS via a hack did not succeed either.
EOZT

Notes:
(1)
http://poleshift.ning.com/forum/topics/ ... e=activity

Sat Mar 21, 2020 11:10 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post same song different verse
So I voted Green last time, because I detest the lies, cheets and corruption.

Hoping that Q would have solved this, but now we have the same song different verse.
1)
Quote:
Fed Bailed Out Hedge Funds Facing Basis Trade Disaster

September repocalypse - which has since exploded thousand-fold resulting in the Fed now doing daily $1 Trillion repo operations
bailing out dozens of hedge funds engaging in highly levered trades
Fed's repo ops was nothing more than the Fed preemptively bailing out all those hedge funds
"Too big to fail is back, and this time it’s not the banks, it’s levered financial institutions,"

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/confirmed-fed-bailed-out-hedge-funds-facing-basis-trade-disaster

2)
Quote:
DHS Changes Rule to Import More H-1B Foreign Workers in Economic Meltdown
President Donald Trump’s Department of Homeland Security quietly adopted a second tactic
to speed the inflow of foreign H-1B workers into U.S. jobs —
even though hundreds of thousands of American graduates are expected to lose their jobs in the next few weeks.
“Americans should be outraged if they’re going to bring in another 85,000 foreigners this year,”
The H-1B workers sometimes cost more than American professionals, partly because they are often less productive than American graduates.
But U.S. managers prefer them because the federal government rarely enforces routine workplace laws in H-1B workplaces. The government’s refusal to enforce the laws means the H-1Bs can be hired, fired, and abused by their bosses
abuses include workplace intimidation, sexual discrimination, and unpaid overtime hours
explicit purpose of substituting for American workers at lower pay
The current head of DHS, Chad Wolf, formerly served as a lobbyist for the Indian-based outsourcing industry
I hear politicians, you know, saying, “Okay, you know what? We’re going to open our borders, and you can have free health…I don’t have health insurance. You know, Americans don’t matter. All that matters is foreign workers. All that matters is if the foreign individuals…I mean, it’s like we don’t matter. America doesn’t matter.”

https://www.breitbart.com/economy/2020/ ... meltdown/#

So unless 1 and 2 are solved I am going to advocate voting for a 3rd party.
I have been unemployed for 9 months and I am tired of having my jobs stolen by cheep workers.
I am tired of having my money spent on bailing out the rich, while the middle class is de constructed.
Both of the current big parties only serve the false god of money.
May there judgement be swift.

Sat Mar 21, 2020 12:34 pm
GT Truther

Dondep wrote:
It's also part of my paradigm that the satanic elite need to be scrubbed from the body-politic before the soul harvest can begin in earnest, considering how hopeless and terrible the elite made the world.

ie DD: (1)

Notes:
(1)
https://www.google.com/search?client=fi ... razzledrip

Sun Mar 22, 2020 8:45 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

RV Shroud of Turin: (1)

Quote:
March 2020 Time Cross - Farsight

Notes:
(1)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQV9BKro1i0

Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:26 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

This is me...The last Mufon Conference of the West Coast (1986)

Sun Mar 22, 2020 1:56 pm
GT Truther

Yes Lynwood: Gasoline.
Something we sheepies should never have had. Just think, if memory serves me right, at the 1900 Worlds Fair in Paris, Porsche showed off its electric car!!

-------------------------------

And in other KARMA news:

According to Yahoo today:
Harvey Weinstein Tests Positive For Coronavirus In NY State Prison; Convicted Producer In Isolation

Now, if the Pope finds his demise and the NFL basket ball player I mentioned here earlier does a drop hook from covid19. I'd have to say Karma is holding up its side of the bargain.

Do I sound a little mean spirited here? Yes

-------------------------------------------------------

Its been said if you have cancer and want to live, you need to remove it from your body.

You want Peace on Earth? You need to get ride of the abusers.
.....just sayin

Sun Mar 22, 2020 4:19 pm

The cat is out the bag -

In the way of being human, I pray for each one of you reading this, may you find the place of peace that love can bring.

I dunno if I will make it through this needle's eye, but if I do, I am at your service.

Namasté :candle

Sun Mar 22, 2020 10:52 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post pedo gate continues
What if part of the covid project is to isolate deep state players
from adrenochrome to force withdraw symptoms and gain confessions?

Part of twitter post I liked:
Quote:
A great awakening, We may come to realize that both political parties are gorging from the same trough.

interesting twitter post:
Quote:
Satanic Pedophile cult learned their supply of tainted adrenochrome contained #COVIDー19
they deliberately lost containment so it would cause mass hysteria and epic collateral damage.

and another twitter post:
Quote:
Celebs testing positive for #COVIDー19 contracted the virus due to a tainted supply of Adrenochrome.

Then there are these channels that I see @TS_SCI_MAJIC12 promoting:
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgGC-Vd31ZdzIfmujDNwHMw

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLE88E9ICdiphYjJkeeLL2O09eJoC8r7Dc

this posts from @TS_SCI_MAJIC12
Quote:
Think ORI.
Think Go'uld.
They release WMDs to control the population.
Fear is the enemy.

And then I see a connection to:
https://farsight.org/FarsightPress/Human_Leadership_Has_Been_Compromised_Farsight_Project_main_page.html

Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:25 am
GT Truther

Post Re: pedo gate continues

ie:
Quote:
Why do human leaders seem so stubborn, so resistant to discussing matters of extraterrestrial life or remote viewing openly. Why they are so seemingly immune to finding cooperative and peaceful solutions to humankind’s many persistent problems. Why do human leaders seem so intent on keeping humanity in the dark about so many things? Why do human leaders want to control their followers so strongly, keeping them ignorant but faithful? What is the catch? It doesn’t make sense. It’s almost as if someone is purposefully trying to stop humanity from coming together to create a beautiful new destiny.

from link given: (a)

<p>

Notes:
(a)
https://farsight.org/FarsightPress/Huma ... _page.html

Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:02 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Now This one: (1)

Notes:
(1)
http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blog ... e=activity

http://www.qmap.pub/

Mon Mar 23, 2020 12:50 pm
Profile WWW

South Africa just scored a 3 week lock down.

Toeing the UN+WHO (Cabal) line.

Would love to know what the reward is for doing that?

Mon Mar 23, 2020 2:16 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

I am sorry, missing in action for a while - my father (aged 87) had a fall, broke his left wrist, had his arm in plaster for many months and life for me became 'insane hectic' as he needed round the clock care - he could not get up from a chair, from bed, and much else. He is 'OK ish' now, although his left hand is slightly skewiff - it looks like he was put together from spare parts, as per Frankensteins' monster! He does not care about this, as the hand still works properly and anyway he wanted the easiest and least painful treatment.

The big topic of the day has to be the virus - which is seeing an almost lockdown here in the UK.

Until this evening I was very much determined to avoid catching this malady, now I wonder if its too late... the information below (a session dated 21st March 2020 with the Cassiopeans) might shock some people as it is very different to what we are being told! I'll be honest and admit that I do not know if it is 100% true and accurate, but that goes for so much else in the world today. I am inclined to believe what they say.

Quote:
A: The virus did not appear first in China. There were experiments at Fort Detrick regarding the creation of a vaccine that would make humans more controllable. This vaccine had unexpected effects and in some cases did the opposite of what was intended. The strain escaped into a population and further mutated. Indeed it was carried to China by US soldiers. China soon knew the type and origin and launched a massive campaign to control the situation. This was seen by Western powers as a good model to follow with additional add-on factors. In the meantime further mutations have occurred, some engineered via STO forces by virtue of the virus taking hold in certain persons whose spiritual force was able to direct the progression. At this point, there are two major strains. The elite need to stop the spread of that which they "created".

[The above answer took 12 minutes and 38 seconds with 2 short arm-resting breaks!]

Q: (L) So they need to stop that which they have created because in some cases, it does the opposite of what they wanted it to do?

A: Yes and this is the interesting factor: The virus can change DNA making individuals more susceptible to cosmic information of the STO variety. It can also enhance and activate long suppressed codons of a beneficial nature. So you can see why they are so desperate to halt the spread.

Q: (L) If they're so desperate to halt the spread, they’re not testing anyone! They're assuming everyone is infected... Well, I guess that's why they're locking everyone down. That's why it's a lock down.

(Andromeda) They really don't want people to spread it. They're really afraid.

(L) And it's not because people may die. People are not dying anywhere near the numbers that they die from regular flu. They have manipulated the system so that emergency rooms and ICUs are stacked with apparent CV patients, but that may not be so.

(Pierre) And lock down and quarantine are very effective methods to contain epidemics – witness the Black Death.

(Joe) The reason they're telling everyone it's deadly and imposing the lock down is to stop the spread of the virus because it has kind of positive effects. And they are attaching other agendas to it, including financial melt-down, money controls, and so forth.

(Gaby) But that means this virus has been out there in the world for awhile now...

(Andromeda) How long has it been circulating?

A: More than two years.

Q: (L) But it took awhile to mutate and do other things.

(Pierre) Did some people here have the virus?

A: Nearly all of you!

https://cassiopaea.org/forum/threads/se ... 020.48488/

Mon Mar 23, 2020 2:55 pm
GT Truther

Post Party of the kkk
Democrats Playing games with lives to keep there power!

This why help is not coming!

:fu

Mon Mar 23, 2020 4:45 pm
GT Truther

Post China
They not your friend
Notice the city? ->wuhan
Quote:
Harvard University Professor and Two Chinese Nationals Charged in Three Separate China Related Cases
Lieber became a “Strategic Scientist” at [Wuhan] University of Technology (WUT) in China and was a contractual participant in China

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/harvard- ... na-related

21 million dead?
Quote:
21 Million Fewer Cellphone Users in China May Suggest a High CCP Virus Death Toll

https://www.theepochtimes.com/the-closi ... 81291.html

Why virus NOW
[Mueller failed]
[Impeachment failed]
[MSM[D party]/Hollywood narrative(s) failed]
[THE COUP FAILED]

Their goals:
>End POTUS rally(s)
>End POTUS economic gains
>End POTUS unemployment gains
>End POTUS
>Delay US/China trade negotiations
[China pref Biden[+VP] as POTUS]
>Shelter [Biden] public appearances
>Shelter [Biden] debate(s)
>Push new/revised POTUS_2020 > vote that is insecure

Mon Mar 23, 2020 4:59 pm
GT Truther

Post key to change
Spygate Could Make Watergate Look Like A Third-Rate Burglary

Quote:
The investigation by U.S. Attorney John Durham into the origins of the FBI’s Russian collusion investigation – or as President Trump prefers to call it, the witch hunt – continues to expand. Durham reportedly opened criminal investigations last fall. And unlike the narrow Justice Department Inspector General’s review of the abuse of the FISA process, Durham is looking into the questionable activities of other government agencies, in particular the CIA and its former director John Brennan.

https://dailycaller.com/2020/03/10/farr ... -burglary/

Mon Mar 23, 2020 5:00 pm
GT Truther

Post meme

Mon Mar 23, 2020 5:11 pm
GT Truther

Then Current:

Also Via:
Zetatalk Newsletter as of March 29,2020
Quote:
Nibiru Worse

Thought Covid-10 emerged from the drains in the Wuhan wet market and was not deliberately set by the hands of man nor by the hand of God, it might appear to be a blessing in disguise in that it is a dry run for the panic and riot that can be expected to occur when awareness of Nibiru is manifest. Mankind is learning to put entertainment and amusements aside, and instead seek ways they can help each other. Hopefully, city dwellers will take steps toward self-sufficiency, learning how to feed themselves.

Quote:
ZetaTalk Confirmation 3/31/2020:
http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/31mr2020.htm
How does this differ from what the world will experience when the reality of Nibiru can no longer be denied? Strong-arm tactics to ensure that food is grown and distributed will continue. Grocery delivery may likewise remain, to prevent looting and hoarding. Public gatherings will likely be limited due to the fear they will spring into wholesale riots. As disasters swamp coastlines with seawater and earthquakes collapse cities into rubble, refugees will be transported to rural areas and forced into survival camps. Not all that different from the Covid-19 steps.

Nancy and ourselves have, since the start of the ZetaTalk saga 25 years ago, encouraged home gardens, urban gardens, and container gardens on porches; meatless meals from lysine rich vegies such as amaranth and buckwheat; insect farms which can flourish on compost scraps or manure; and suburban chicken flocks and goat herds munching grass along roadsides. We have emphasized seed savings and practicing all such needed skill sets well before the hour when they would become a necessity. We have featured alternative lifestyles such as houseboat communities reliant on fish.

But, except for Russia, the establishment worldwide has chosen to deny Nibiru. Heads of State were warned some years ago that by January 2021 Nibiru could no longer be denied. Still, months away, the public is not being allowed to prepare as the cover-up prevails. Brutal Martial Law will result, with city dwellers forced into starvation rationing or forced into the fields to grow food. Those in charge of the cover-up excuse their posture by clinging to the hope that the passage will not be as extreme as we, the Zetas, have predicted. They reason that panic would kill more people than the truth. Image

Notes: (1)
http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blog ... e=activity

and Just for the records:

Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:47 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

This is important...
1918 influenza pandemic survivor interview: Mrs. Edna Register Boone

From another article: Raising pH (to an alkaline state) increases the immune system’s ability to kill bacteria, concludes The Royal Free Hospital and School of Medicine in London. The viruses and bacteria which cause bronchitis and colds thrive in an acidic environment. Keeping our pH in the slightly alkaline range of 6.8-7.2 can reduce the risk and lessen the severity of colds, sore throats and bouts of influenza.

When we thoroughly add alkalinity we invariably have mild attacks of viral infections and the same is true for bacterial and fungus infections. There is significant decrease in median number of colony forming bacteria and fungi in the lungs of pneumonia patients when sodium bicarbonate is used compared to saline.

Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:00 pm
GT Truther

This tweet may be of interest - a doctor in charge of patients in a nursing home sent them a suggested list of things to do that will help keep their residents well - and what to give them if they do succumb to the virus.

The information is in an info-text image attached to the tweet

https://twitter.com/clif_high/status/1242463182293102594?s=20

Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:31 pm
GT Truther

Now hear this:
Via Zetatalk for March 31, 2020 (1)

Quote:
Accepted via email:

In the article about that the Face in Antarctica states: “there was yet another alien group allied with the Annunaki. This group were hominoid, with a distinct pointed head and narrow slanted eyes.” Who were these alien group?
Quote:

SOZT
Like most highly Service-to-Self entities, this Pointed Head race preferred to use the Annunaki or trolls as an interface to the humans they wished to conquer and control, rather than lower themselves. They delegated these functions. This was true of the Fat Snake race too, which are depicted on Dropa stones but have not had their portrait drawn by any humans. These highly Service-to-Self races, when on a mission to a 3rd Density world, are not interested in adoration but in conquest, which is measured by the number of souls turned to the Service-to-Self orientation.

As we stated when a depiction of their face in the Antarctica rock
http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/30sp2019.htm
was discovered, this face carving was not speaking to man, but to others seeking to conquer and harvest Earth souls. The Annunaki were well aware of their appearance, but as servants were not allowed to do as they wished, and their Pointed Head masters did not want their appearance broadly known. They linger still in Antarctic, thus the warning by the Dark Judge for man to avoid the newly discovered buried cities.
http://www.zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue541.htm
And thus the rush from some in the Cabal
http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/04fe2017.htm
to travel there in hopes of gaining a powerful alliance.

Due to the US and UK Junta fighting the Cabal and all its allies, this alliance has been crushed. Moloch practices are being eliminated worldwide - and the networks prosecuted, the leaders executed - and thus any source of power for the Pointed Heads eliminated. This battle is still ongoing in human society, but has in essence been won. As we have stated, the Earth is destined to be a world for those in the Service-to-Other. Where the Transformation
http://www.zetatalk.com/transfor/t00.htm
is gradual, when Service-to-Self groups realize they have lost, they leave. The Pointed Heads are already doing so.
EOZT

Prior ZT: http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/04fe2017.htm
There will be no alien technology made available to mankind by any such discoveries. For the Service-to-Self to leave technology lying about, even abandoned on an ice covered continent, would be against the Council of Worlds rules, as we have stated on many occasions. The scam was to entice many humans such as Kissinger and the Clintons, operating in the Service-to-Self, into close consulting relationships with the aliens conducting the scam. Since Hillary lost the election and is under house arrest, and Kissinger is unwelcome everywhere, no more time is being devoted to them.

Prior ZT: http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/30sp2019.htm
As we have previously reported, one of these alien groups were the Fat Snakes depicted in the Dropa stones. This group utilized the trolls, which they brought to Earth as slaves. But there was yet another alien group allied with the Annunaki. This group were hominoid, with a distinct pointed head and narrow slanted eyes. Since the Service-to-Self do not share well, and the Fat Snakes had already dominated Asia and Europe, this group took residence in Antarctica, leaving their face as a marker that could be easily seen from space.

Notes:
(1)

Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:43 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post Re: pedo gate continues
mountaintiger7 wrote:
interesting twitter post:
Quote:
Satanic Pedophile cult learned their supply of tainted adrenochrome contained #COVIDー19
they deliberately lost containment so it would cause mass hysteria and epic collateral damage.

Also Tiger,
- (1) -
Notes:
(1)
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/202 ... oronavirus

Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:30 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Now hear this:
Quote:
With Cat-Like Tread Pirates With Cat-Like Tread Upon our prey we steal In silence dread Our cautious way we feel No sound at all We never speak a word A fly's foot-fall Would be distinctly heard
(0)
Bubye now GATES!

and via FTL Zetatalk for March 31,2020 (1)
Quote:
Accepted via email:

The Judge announced that Gates will be executed.
[and from another]
BYE BYE gates.
https://twitter.com/ROYALMRBADNEWS/stat ... 7208068097
[and from another]
Gates will be executed.
https://twitter.com/ROYALMRBADNEWS/stat ... 3238005765
[and from another]
Bill Gates Urges Everyone to 'Stay Calm' during the Coronavirus Pandemic
March 19, 2020
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech ... l-Gates-...
Bill Gates has urged everyone to 'stay calm' during the coronavirus pandemic and claimed that some recent doomsday projections are 'too negative'. Instead of lasting 18 months until a vaccine can be developed, the present crisis may only last six to 10 weeks in some countries, the businessman added. Mr Gates — who recently announced his plans to leave the board of Microsoft — is also known for his philanthropic work, including in the area of global health.
[and from another]
US Patent for Coronavirus Patent (Patent # 10,130,701)
Jul 23, 2015
https://patents.justia.com/patent/10130701
The present invention provides a live, attenuated coronavirus comprising a variant replicase gene encoding polyproteins comprising a mutation in one or more of non-structural protein(s) (nsp)-10, nsp-14, nsp-15 or nsp-16. The coronavirus may be used as a vaccine for treating and/or preventing a disease, such as infectious bronchitis, in a subject.
DISCLAIMER: Coronavirus is a broad name for a family of viruses. This patent is NOT for the new COVID-19 virus and The Pirbright Institute does not currently work with human coronaviruses. If you share this patent online, be aware you are in fact sharing a separate patent for avian infectious bronchitis virus and porcine delta-coronavirus. This is not a patent for the new COVID-19 virus.
[and from another]
Bill Gates Predicted Coronavirus-Like Outbreak in 2019 Netflix Documentary
January 30, 2020
https://www.ccn.com/bill-gates-predicte ... utbreak-...
In November 2019, a Netflix ‘Explained’ series episode titled “The Next Pandemic” described how a virus like the coronavirus spreads in live animal markets like the one in Wuhan. In the episode, Bill Gates warned that it takes years to find a cure for a new form of virus outbreak.
[and from another]
Mapping Misinformation in the Coronavirus Outbreak
March 10, 2010
https://www.healthaffairs.org/do/10.137 ... 6956/full/
In 2015 the Pirbright Institute, a British research institute, applied for a patent on an attenuated form of coronavirus, which was granted in 2018 and is set to expire in 2035. This form of coronavirus, however, is related to the Avian infectious bronchitis virus, which is not known to pose a threat to humans.
[and from another]
The Pirbright Institute
https://www.pirbright.ac.uk/
Our research focuses on viruses that are potentially devastating for the economy, food security and the wellbeing of animals and humans. These include diseases like foot-and-mouth disease and bluetongue, which affect certain livestock, and zoonotic viruses like avian and swine influenza that can spread from animals to humans.
Quote:
SOZT
Given the accuracy the Dark Judge has on insider information, one need look no further than Bill Gates’ demeanor after March 13 to see that he fears for his life. There have long been rumors that Gates had plans to murder much of humanity via vaccines, to sculpt humanity to the suit the New World Order crowd of which he is a member. Where Gates holds stock in the Pirbright Institute, they did not create the Covid-19 virus nor release it in China nor expedite its spread. But Gates, as others, correctly anticipated the wild animal mix in the wet markets in China giving birth to another virus similar to the deadly SARS.

Gates is in trouble with the Tribunals not so much for what he has done, but for what he planned to do. In April, 2005 the Bush Administration arranged the accidental release of the 1957 bird flu virus,
http://www.zetatalk.com/index/zeta272.htm
a live virus, to over 4,000 labs around the world. This was quickly recovered but if released would have certainly started a pandemic with little immunity in the populace after so many years had passed. Gates had a similar plan in place, and a vaccine handy that would cure some but selectively murder more.

Gates was poised to engineer such a vaccine for the Covid-19 virus, but too many genuine vaccine producers sprang into action and some have already had success. The Covid-19 pandemic exploded on the world too quickly, and Gates lost the race for vaccine production. Gates plans have long been known to the US Junta and the UK Marines in charge of the UK. There are no secrets, especially when we, the telepathic Zetas, are assisting this team. Gates was found guilty by the Tribunals as during recent meetings he and his associates revealed their plans. Thus, they in essence executed themselves.
EOZT

Notes:
(0)
https://www.allmusicals.com/lyrics/pira ... etread.htm
(1)

Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:12 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post same old game

Quote:
James Comey: The case for the gallows.

https://www.dcdocumentreports.com/james ... e-gallows/

Quote:
Powerful!
to blow your mind
tell me what do you see?

Message / Messenger

Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:49 am
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1347 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 54  Next