It is currently Fri Sep 17, 2021 12:16 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 808 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 ... 33  Next
 Welcome to The Golden Thread, Volume 7.4 2021 
GT Truther

Post Re: Welcome to The Golden Thread, Volume 7.4 2021
As seen on Rense:
(1)

Then:
(2)
Quote:
Many people are being forced to choose between feeding their families and getting injected with a potentially deadly experimental substance. This is a fundamental violation of not only human rights, but the religious rights that we are guaranteed in the United States of America.

Go to link #2
Go to link #2

Notes:
(1)
https://rense.com//

(2)
https://news.gab.com/2021/07/29/importa ... ents-here/

Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:41 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

The Orion System Deception:

#2 Reflections- Farsight.
(1)

Notes:
(1)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ig1i1lZ6Af8

Fri Jul 30, 2021 5:49 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Then:
Via ZetaTalk for August 31, 2021 (1)

Quote:
Accepted via emali:

There’s been many sightings of these partial rainbows. Is this more examples of petrol mass burning?
[and from another]
https://www.facebook.com/22563866084397 ... 33806/?d=n

Quote:
SOZT
Light rays bend readily, as is known.

A light ray passed through a prism displays a rainbow on the other side.

Petrol Masses that are now regularly descending into the upper atmosphere of Earth will distort light rays.

Sunlight hitting the outer surface will bend into a rainbow.

The light rays can also be focused into a stronger beam, which is what is occurring here in these images from Arizona.

In this regard, the Petrol Mass can be considered a lens, bending slightly, to focus the light.
EOZT

Notes:
(1)
http://poleshift.ning.com/forum/topics/ ... e=activity

Sat Jul 31, 2021 7:20 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Flying Cars and other objects

Via ZetaTalk for August 32, 2021 (1)

Quote:
Accepted via email:

The media has been promoting the development of flying cars, aquatic cars, floating homes and passenger drones as short distance transportation in city and rural areas, and in disaster relief zones affected by typhoons and earthquakes. Those patents always existed but the elite never allowed mass manufacturing, but now things have changed. New Hampshire became the first state to enact flying car regulations. This allows pilots to drive flying cars on public highways. Is the elite allowing flying cars on the road due to the pending passage of Nibiru?
[and from another]
Flying Car Completes Test Flight between Airports
https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-57651843
A prototype flying car has completed a 35-minute flight between international airports in Nitra and Bratislava, Slovakia.
[and from another]
This Flying Car Can Now Be Legally Flown - But You Can’t Drive It Or Even Buy It Yet
https://www.forbes.com/sites/erictegler ... ing-car-...
Massachusetts-based Terrafugia announced earlier this week that its “Transition” flying car has received an FAA Special Light-Sport Aircraft (LSA) airworthiness certificate.
[and from another]
New Hampshire Becomes First State With Flying Car Regulations
https://www.thedrive.com/news/35935/new ... irst-sta...
One state has taken a proactive approach. As Mass Live writes, New Hampshire became the first state to enact flying car regulations on July 24, 2020.
[and from another]
NEC's Passenger Drone takes a short Test Flight in Japan
https://www.engadget.com/2019-08-05-jap ... e-nec.html
Japan is eager to become a leader in the passenger drone industry. NEC Corp nudged the nation a step closer to that goal with a demo of a people-carrying quadcopter, which stayed in the air for about a minute. The company operated the flight inside a safety cage at a test facility in Abiko, a Tokyo suburb.
Quote:

SOZT
Traffic on the roads has been a problem for many decades, but what is the force that is driving the flying car industry?

The wealthy utilize helicopters from pads at the tops of highrise buildings.

They often have small private choppers and landing pads at their homes.

As the time when the public will be openly aware of the approach of Nibiru, and likely to riot and clog the streets so travel by car is simply no longer possible, the wealthy will look to the air for an escape from the cities.

The skies crowded by many helicopters will be dangerous, so a flying car is an alternative.
EOZT

Notes:
(1)

Sat Jul 31, 2021 7:23 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

simple simon wrote:
I wish I could download it to listen as a podcast when out the house, anyway, thanks, its very heartening.

Had a letter from your credit card company recently?

From 15th October credit card companies will move the interest rate away from the standard 17.5% / 22.5 % to Bank Base Rate which will be about 1%.

That's right....

The Good Guys Financial Reset is here - Not conspiracy Theories - It's in the mainstream...

Just read what you get when your credit card company writes to you. Only they don't make a song and dance because it's not their initiative - and they offer no reason why they are doing it.
[/quote]

He's right, Peter......I agree, most heartening. Thanks for bringing it to our attention. I assume this wasn't declared in a vacuum of law-enforcement authority, but rather a 'trial balloon' to see how the rest of the patriots globally would react, not to mention the minions of the mainstream propaganda outlets. A tough nut, this Police Commissioner, but fair and a dedicated patriot that's highly aware of the dangers of exchanging one form of corruption for another.

I have to disagree with Simon Parkes' on this as with a few other choice issues; this 1% he touts is more than offset by the tightening of all credit, particularly the credit lines that are being cancelled and rolled back. Not to mention the closure of all checking accounts by your UK bank chain Tesco by November (yes, I realize it's not known as a 'primary bank' by most people, but it's indicative of a trend). Then there's the elimination of all credit lines by top US bank Wells-Fargo, and ........ it's plainly evident to many, including myself, that this is all preparatory to the massive carnage expected in the wake of the post-New Madrid Adjustment European Tsunami, when tens of millions of western Europeans will most likely perish in the Stormtide. Remember what my contact told me about that Operation Stormtide: all major 300 pooh-bahs of Europe and their immediate family will be borne aloft by individual helicopters and whisked away to the Belgian-French border bunker complex, and it all has to be done in under 2 hours from when the New Madrid 'ADJUSTS'. That bunker complex is from WWII (to avoid the issues with the DUMBs) and is protected by missile emplacements. But I digress.....

Simon Parkes, in my estimation, is fairly clueless about the plausibility let alone probability (let alone certainty....that's the one thing I've been cursed with since 1979) of a radical shifting of tectonic plates and so his entire paradigm is misleading people into thinking we're all marching into a new world stripped of it's New World Order odor and exacting justice and accountability to the way it used to be in the dreams of our founding fathers. It reminds me of why so many rural Americans are drawn to the Republican party; they're so insulated that right and wrong are pretty well laid out in black and white. They have family and the support network that provides, usually a guaranteed job on the farm or family business, and so while hard-working, and with a good work ethic, they haven't had to truly struggle in a hostile world. Even if Simon Parkes were not to choose the Republican party were he to emigrate to the States, he'd still reflect on those 'Republican' values, for the most part. And nothing wrong with that, of course, but here we have the problem: is 'the truth' worth it if it's missing the most important component, which even white-hats are colluding in the suppression of because of the dangers to the economic system? Is it worth a percentage? Or is it poison because it doesn't contain certain essential ingredients of fact? Does a crime of omission equal a crime of commission?

Anyway; on to L2L's question and Sky's situation, with a letter shared with me from someone else there who is going through it too.

Back in a moment.....

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Nov. 21, 1963.

Sun Aug 01, 2021 1:53 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

L2L wrote:
Sky wrote:
The biggest threat to human health today is Compliancy

but the "State" is the only one that benefits from any of their edicts

surely F E A R cannot dampen all human Spirit

two worlds maybe - could that be the solution?

Sky the news is very limited on this side of the pond about your current state of affairs, how are you holding up are you and your family safe?

I watched a YouTube Video of a guy from SA (Cape Town??) I think he may own a gun shop or some sort of Prepper Store of sorts?
Anyways he was giving an update and I am confused by some of what he said?

He claims the rioters are protesting the arrest of your former Pres but he also said that the ex Prez was very corrupt and stole Billions (yes BILLIONS) from the people..

Now I know that all politicians are corrupt but this guys claims made it seem like the ex Prez was the worst SA has ever seen, again this was just an average joe blow prepper type dude.

Can you enlighten those of us that are clueless on the current unrest as I don't know why the people would protest this if he was so corrupt, is this just a cover story to silence a good guy or something?

Thanks and stay safe!

LETTERS FROM SOUTH AFRICA

L2L, when you posted this it was around the same time I got this email from my friend in South Africa, so while I scroll through to hear from Sky, this should help shed some light on how precarious the situation seems to be there, for many:

Quote:
Hi Don,

Sorry, but late in responding ... Bit chaotic here the last few days ... Can't tell you much yet, but Gauteng and our own province, KwaZulu-Natal are experiencing serious rioting and looting and all neighbourhood watches (independently in place in most neighbourhoods for many years already), have been guarding suburbs since Friday night against attacks and looting.

In my opinion, when the ruling ANC came to power-- they let the country's state education system go down the tube and not employing qualified whites to educate and skill their black fellows, education and training progressively fell apart from after Mbeki was ousted and Zuma took over and joblessness and crime rose -- from then on the economy, crime and corruption, deadly hijackings, murders, rape and torture coungtrywide began to escalate sharply and SA whites so committed to South Africa and its future, but completely alienated, began to leave the country in droves.

Xxxx's brother wanted us in the US, but we could not leave parents behind, who were not invited as we were. At any rate, back to the subject-- from 1994 onwards -- many blacks but an absolute minority, able to afford it, then sent their children to private schools. It is horrendously sad, because the poorest of the poor remained oppressed and dumbed down by the government they put in power, whom they trusted to serve and lift them out of their struggles, educate and skill, improve accommodation, provide roads, utilities etc -- so they too, could integrate productively and become seamlessly part of SA's socio-economic development -- which was roaring when black rule came to power. But around 60% of SA's black population, to this day have not come to enjoy a secure and reasonable future, nor have the means to educate their children or grandchildren after over 26 years. There was sufficient funds in the budget, but it was stolen wholesale by government officials, driving in Mercs and motor cades of them, shewing people off the road when they came past ... God what tragedy continued in this beautiful well endowed land, able to provide handsomely for all its citizens! Able to help and uplift each other .... but forbidden to do so if your skin is white -- reverse apartheid, the order of the day. Those who had the wealth to do so, left. The rest of us naturally had the guts to survive, but our farmers, providing for the nation's table was subjected to attacks, murder and mayhem. "Kill the Boer" -- they cried as the came to rape, torture and slay. But then, I guess it was a sort of collective karma ... God alone knows ...

Most of the people that are looting now -- only some are pro-Zuma -- while the others align with different political affiliations, but most of them fear being vocal about it, as inter-party assassinations continue, especially close to mid-term or national elections. (Ramaphosa has called for mid-term elections in October) -- which makes the incarceration of Zuma at this time look suspiciously like a political move -- by whom? -- I would hazard a guess it could either be the globalists wishing to keep Ramaphosa in the driving seat and therewith securing their multi-billion dollar mineral investments so that SA remains a western vassal for posterity -- as the Western globalists - Roth&Rock fear a Chinese takeover and also because a fair portion of SA whites and blacks closely aligning with Russia -- as for a fact these nations will oust the West sooner or later.

I need to explain, that the B&W's which align with Ch&Ru, along with the Zuma faction, constitute about 60-70% of the population and therefore these two groups will rise up against the globalists and then there's beeg trouble! -- despite differences they may have amongst themelves, the globalists have always been the biggest thorn in the flesh for both these groups, who want to rid SA of its reserve bank which is part of the DS-CB's, the British Common Wealth etc, because they will fight to the death to free South Africa to become a sovereign nation determining its own future.

So while racism is still with us, it is cosmetically kept alive and fanned by the rival faction within the ANC which mainly supports Ramaphosa and of course the EFF, which is Julius Malema's economic freedom fighters-- a party which most in the country know is funded behind the scenes by the local globalist billionaire contingents in bed with the Western globalists, who are behind the big steal in the USA and the fob prezzie you have no who ran off to PA posthaste the other day ... The final supposedly independent party is the Democratic Alliance, which is very much aligned with the globalists. Few blacks or whites here initially knew that, but had to vote for some opposition party to keep an evermore corrupt and rogue runner ANC at bay.

Ramaphosa is compromised as he won by one vote when he came in-- he is rumoured to have gotten election campain funding from J&J, UK branch ... so payback time came ...

So that is sort of a broad spectrum view of the current situ in the country. However, no matter what is officially out there, we are facing a grave situation and possibly the only redeeming factor for SA's future, is that the big African tribes -- consisting of 11 tribes, of which the main 4 comprise the Zulus, the Xhosas, the Tswanas and the Vendas (smallest) -- is that mostly these tribes don't sit happily around one fire and quite frankly, some of them hate each other. So taking into account that the private and independent business sector is very strong and active, they are business people and all races work and play together for the benefit of all -- racism dead as a dodo amongst them.

Of course whites are caught up in the crossfire, exacerbated by an awful Apartheid past of discrimination and repression -- kept foremost in the minds of the poor and desperate to continue viewing the white man as their oppressor. So it is pretty complicated and inflammable-- robbed of education and understanding of the World we live in. Of course many whites have left the country, but when one looks at countries to emigrate to -- with global affairs evermore on the edge of conflict and conflicts breaking out everywhere at the globalists behest -- where do whites Saf's move to? Seems like one's only hope is to sit it out and when push comes to shove, leave as refugees or asylum seekers and then possibly most will plumb for Russia and pray they don't die of the cold!

I hear what you say about joining you and as much as I greatly appreciate your generous gesture -- at this point it is not feasible as all global flights from SA to the US are shut down -- even mercantile ships affording passenger accommodation. Best emergency escape for whites would probably be the Western Cape, that is if people could even make it there by air or by road as people would have to drive in armed convoy and that is not too secure either ...

But right now, these are just thoughts ... as at this point, I hope for my children's sake, we're nowhere near that situation, but of course it could develop fast ... or on the other hand, optimistically evaluating it -- things could get sorted constitutionally and via our Bill of Rights, the tenets of both these sovereign documents, very much based on yours in the US.

As for me, I am not much disturbed because I am at a point where, whether I live or snuff it, it is all the same to me, will happily take a bullet for one of my loved ones or a stranger, as it is the only worthwhile act I am still capable of.
Still, it is heartbreaking how peoples' lives have simply been summarily destroyed! The crippled economy dealt a massive blow. So glad you could help your friend... no matter Don, everything will unfold as it was written from the beginning ... we can simply but reach out and try to help as many as possible ... I feel deep concern for Xxxxx (Lxxxx's housekeeper) and her husband and three children. She and the gardener are like family to us, as well as Xxxx is with her four employees with everything brought to a standstill.

Below, letter I sent in reply to my elder brother in the Cape earlier today-- just to give you some idea of where we're at right now.

Quote:
My Dear Brother,
... In our own neighbourhood and surrounds, up to now, all families are still doing fine. We are some distance out of Hillcrest, situated between Hillcrest and Cato Ridge, which is mainly an industrial area consisting of massive warehouses about 20 kms from where we are, many of them subjected to rioting and all out looting and unbelievable destruction.

However, the N3 highway to Jo'burg and off ramps are monitored now and permits required for traffic to pass through. Since Sunday automatic gunfire continues and the buzz of helicopters too. The Inchanga Ward area closer to Cato Ridge, is still a very rural and spread out area, which lies in the valley below us.

From Friday night onwards our NHW [Neighbourhood Watch] -- has been guarding the entrances to our suburb 24/7 and as our house is close to the main entrance, there's about 20 odd NHW guys on call, on a rotational basis -- the police station is just up the road from us and SAPS working with the NHW. Always had a very proactive NHW, everyone supporting and working together and beyond phones, in radio contact with all NHW units around us down to Drummond. Peacevale, Summerveld and Assegay to Hillcrest itself -- so the guys remain up to date about developments. A number of men here are army and police veterans, with knowledge of defence ops, one a recently retired senior ranking officer of SAPS. Indian NHW communities all over KZN are part of the province's NHW watches -- so every area is actively defending neighbourhoods. Of course all businesses in town are closed and Old Main Road -- the old road we used to take to Durban, passing the 1000 Hills Hotel (still there) -- is our closest main artery to town, has been closed for outer traffic the last few days-- all monitored.

So apart from hearing shots and police dogs barking, it is still pretty peaceful here at present. Extremely cold nights, the merc dropping to 1 deg C, so on duty guys freezing their buts off due the coldfront. Laura & Chris offered their guest loo to the NHW guys in serious need during the night! Each house provides a flask of soup for their own members, to save on inventories of each household and believe in general suburbs are well armed. Fuel is running low as all fuel distribution ceased until further notice, banks closed. All of us here have stored up on water, while some are low in gas should electricity go. We have sufficient of both, don't worry. That's about where we're at now ...fin--

Also, here is a 19 min USA interview with a well-known South African, which shows the overt destruction brought about in 72 hours ...
Ian Cameron
https://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/f ... ead=176829

Speak again ... Love to Toni and you ...
Xxxxxxx

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Nov. 21, 1963.

Sun Aug 01, 2021 2:18 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Is John McAfee "Rusty Shackleford" on YouTube?

Sending us 1-minute coded clips to let us know how he remained alive and got out of jail? How aliens are real? Why JFK was assassinated? Why 9/11 was pulled off by insiders? The cataclysm in our future? What the zombie apocalypse is all about? (Spoiler: readers of ZT knew this already.) Is he telling us the REAL 'reveal' will be in October, with the EBS test in August just a rehearsal?

The drone footage of Epstein Island was done last year and may have been one of the greatest gifts McAfee gave the public, to help publicize how important that arrest was and why.

Stay tuned if you remember it was the Q team that proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that "future proves past", and couldn't be guessed at. No way could anyone outside the Q team have known that John McCain would be executed in 45 days, then 30 days, and going so far as to announce the time the death would be 'announced' (it was :28 after the hour, no matter where you were, when the first official tweet came out). And with the comment "every dog has it's day" a full month to the day before the death on National Dog Day, that was surely no coincidence.

Rusty Shackleford. John McAfee. Two characters, One YouTube channel. :whistle

Sun Aug 01, 2021 2:45 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Dondep wrote:
Sending us 1-minute coded clips to let us know how he remained alive and got out of jail? How aliens are real? Why JFK was assassinated? Why 9/11 was pulled off by insiders? The cataclysm in our future? What the zombie apocalypse is all about? (Spoiler: readers of ZT knew this already.) Is he telling us the REAL 'reveal' will be in October, with the EBS test in August just a rehearsal? ...

Hello DD,
Then:

Quote:
Accepted via email:

John Moore is at it again.
[and from another]
John Moore Reveals Military Knowledge of Civilization-Ending Global Event
August 1, 2021
https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-08-01- ... -john-mo...
The event that John Moore refers to is a “tenth planet” fly-by where a, dark large planetary mass (that can only be seen with infra-red telescopes) passes near Earth’s orbital plane around the sun. The gravitational effects alone, warned former top Navy scientists, will cause cataclysmic Earth changes consisting of unprecedented earthquakes, volcanoes and even a “pole shift” that will reportedly reorient the physical polar axis of the planet (not just the magnetic poles), thereby shifting the equator and unleashing unimaginable ocean “slosh” that will inundate coastal areas on every continent.
On that day, global winds will be sustained at 200 mph for a full day. Your next challenge will be surviving the complete collapse of human civilization, as there will be no functioning farms, power grids, internet, transportation infrastructure, fuel refineries, etc.
[and from another]
http://thelibertyman.com/
[and from another]
https://rumble.com/user/TheLibertyMan
Quote:
SOZT
John Moore was in the news in 2012 predicting that the cataclysms caused by Nibiru would occur within months.

We stated that he was deliberately sabotaged by the Nibiru cover-up to reduce his credibility.

He has legitimate credentials and many contacts within the US Military, so has a well-earned following.
http://thelibertyman.com/
What is to be made of his very specific description of the Passage and its effect on mankind’s infrastructure?

That this is dated information from 1979 can be seen from the description.

Moore states it can only be seen by infra-red, which was true in 1979 but now the common man can see it naked eye when the Sun’s glare is reduced, and the Red Dust and String of Pearls and other components of the Nibiru Complex are apparent likewise.

We, the Zetas of ZetaTalk, were not on the web until 1995 but were chatting with MJ12 via Nancy much before 1979, so the description of the hurricane force winds and shattered infrastructure are essentially from ZetaTalk. So why is John Moore being allowed to share this information at this time?

The Junta in charge of the US at the current time is struggling with the urge to alert the public about the coming passage and the fear that such knowledge would incite riots and chaos in society.

The Junta wants to reinstate President Trump but fears civil war, so a Nibiru admission would compound this worry.

It is not just the looting and likely heart attacks, but arguments within families that would rip them apart.

Workers would leave essential jobs to head for the hills, and bank failure would be certain when creditors stop making Credit Card or mortgage payments.

The US Military will soon be overwhelmed with refugees when the New Madrid unzips and would once again be forced to operate on several fronts at once.

Thus the Junta seeks a way to gradually inform the public, so steps toward self-sufficiency and family planning are taken, and the shock of what the Nibiru Passage will bring is lessened.

They hope the public will gradually absorb and adjust to this shock.

John Moore’s leaked information will not be the only such leak, as astronomers are being primed to make reveals also.
EOZT

Prior ZT: http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/21jy2012.htm
John Moore’s source was provided false information to embarrass John Moore, and discredit him. The cover-up wants to be the voice that is listened to, in control of the message, and thus these other human sources of information are being taken down, ahead of time.

Notes:
(1)

Mon Aug 02, 2021 7:44 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Axelrod RV Tasks´: Trying to "see" via Ingo Swann

1-The Antartic Germany "AG" Base on the Moon,

2-"Sensing" An Infiltrate "AG" Agent in "Amerika Mall"

3- An "AG" Drone in a lake.

(1)

Quote:
Episode 4 - Richard reveals how a government remote viewing program was attempting to spy on extraterrestrials. The star of the CIA's remote viewing program, Ingo Swann, was recruited by a covert operative by the name of Mr. Axelrod. Richard explains Ingo Swann's incredible ability of high accuracy when remote viewing targets and when asked to view specific locations where extraterrestrials may have hidden underground bases, Ingo found himself in an undesirable situation.

Notes:
(1)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8vxjbP1VJM

Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:35 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Surprise!

:yamon
Yes new album "The Quest" expected release October 1st, 2021

Tue Aug 03, 2021 6:18 am
GT Truther

Australia Has Fallen

Something is rotten down under.

Tue Aug 03, 2021 4:21 pm
GT Truther

Now this one:

Quote:
Accepted via email:

What is the message with these recent crop circles?
[and from another]
New Crop Circle at Spiers Lane, Nr Alresford, Hampshire, August 1, 2021
https://www.facebook.com/10005363688885 ... 87900/?d=n
[and from another]
https://youtu.be/xxNQSEYzFa4
Quote:

SOZT
This genuine Crop Circle design shows aspects of the Daily Earth Wobble.

The North and South Poles are shown in the center, with a range of motion to either side of 22.5 degrees, so that the Pole might be expected to deviate 45 degrees in total during the Wobble.

It does indeed vary by that much, as many have observed.

The next variance is for a pole to swing 45 degrees to one side or the other, for a total of 90 degrees, which would occur during the Severe Wobble which has been predicted. Next step is a swing of 90 degrees to either side, for a total of 180 degrees, which has been predicted to occur by the globe temporarily upside down.
EOZT

Notes:
(1)
http://poleshift.ning.com/forum/topics/ ... 1#comments

Wed Aug 04, 2021 11:40 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Hmm, in recent days I've heard two psychics talk about the coming passing of a planet, one even talked about planet to planet plasma discharges 20 miles wide / 10 miles thick

Also of interest (published today)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzfIkh3KwOQ

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Very sad, 25 years of online content to be removed - because of censorship and threats to his life

The USA has become as 'free' as Nazi Germany, Soviet Union, Communist China

RIP freedom of speech

Dr. Mercola - Why I Am Deleting All Content After 48 Hours

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dILSt_EQgNM

Wed Aug 04, 2021 2:05 pm
GT Truther

simple simon wrote:
Hmm, in recent days I've heard two psychics talk about the coming passing of a planet, one even talked about planet to planet plasma discharges 20 miles wide / 10 miles thick

Also of interest (published today)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzfIkh3KwOQ

Indeed, dam Ticks aka Corrupt Military, Religious and Politicians Elites...

From given link!

Wed Aug 04, 2021 4:00 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

this path leads to:
the 3th independent confirmation of
the mothership of the dark side of the moon...

First was RetiredAFB

Second was RV:Apollo 20

Third is:
(1)

The RetiredAFB´s Base:

& The Reptilian-Orion and AG Alliance there... on the moon Luna.

+confiration data of RV: How the 5th planet was destroyed in a war
and how they alliance used asteroids/moons as a Weapon of galactic destruction

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=4834&hilit=101

And the end of the Moon Luna´s Quarentine
Notes:
(1)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lxm-VsQosgo

Wed Aug 04, 2021 4:46 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

then:

Quote:
Accepted via email and ZetaTalk Followers:

There has been some big quakes SW of Africa today and it could have caused EMP over in that area?
[and from another]
6 ships in Gulf of Oman lose control, days after vessel attacked by drones
August 3, 2021
https://www.timesofisrael.com/4-ships-i ... control-...
Reports say Iranian-backed forces may have seized Asphalt Princess tanker; British military calls it a ‘potential hijack’. At least six ships off the coast of the United Arab Emirates broadcast warnings that they had lost control of their steering under unclear circumstances as British authorities reported “a potential hijack” was underway in the area. The six vessels announced around the same time via their Automatic Identification System trackers that they were “not under command,” according to MarineTraffic.com. That typically means a vessel has lost power and can no longer steer.
[and from another]
Iranian-backed forces believed to have seized tanker - maritime security sources
August 3, 2021
https://www.reuters.com/article/shippin ... seizure-...
Iranian-backed forces are believed to have seized an oil tanker in the Gulf off the coast of the United Arab Emirates. Iran’s foreign ministry said reports of security incidents involving several ships near the UAE coast were “suspicious” and warned against any effort to create a “false atmosphere” against Tehran.
[and from another]
Troubled ship off UAE coast is ‘safe’ after boarders leave, UK Navy agency says amid reports about Iranian hijacking
August 4, 2021
https://www.rt.com/news/531075-ship-hijacked-gulf-oman/
The Panama-flagged asphalt and bitumen tanker Asphalt Princess was hijacked by a group of armed men, which were believed to have been acting on behalf of Iran. According to the vessel-tracking website MarinceTraffic.com, the ship changed course and began heading towards Iranian waters off the port of Jask, but later stopped and changed course back towards Oman. The reported incident comes amid heightened tensions in the region, as international shipping has repeatedly become hostage to the conflict between Iran and the West. The US, UK, and Israel blamed Iran for a drone attack on the Israeli-operated oil tanker Mercer Street off the coast of Oman, which killed two crew members. Tehran denied any involvement.
[and from another]
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php? ... 835053&a...
[and from another]
http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blog ... netosphe...
Almost 6 hours of BATSRUS Y-Cut and other ISWA Magnetosphere cygnet omissions Aug 4, 2021.
The Y-cut last image 01:32 and first return image 07:27 UTC following omission period. The 07:27 image also recording a Polarity Increase. 24 hour ACE Magnetic Field readings. ISWA KP Index and solar wind speeds/velocity. The daytime forward Sun facing portion of Earth's Magnetosphere. Even SWPC is showing omissions, with the KP Index well within the range of normal in the hours before and after omissions. Must of been one hell of a magnetic blast (last night was a tough night for me to sleep).
Quote:

SOZT
The African Roll involves pressure on the Saudi Plate, as the NE corner of the African Plate slides down from a hook at Turkey, thence scrapes past Syria and Israel, and finally scrapes past Saudi Arabia.

This at first pushes the top of the Saudi boot to the East, then later to the West, creating turmoil in the oil fields of Iraq. Since the Saudi Plate has a point at the UAE that would experience pressure during any movement of the Saudi Plate, did the geology of this region play a role in the early August tanker incident in the Gulf of Oman?

When Electro-Magnetic Pulse arcs from compressed rock to the charged atmosphere above it certainly knocks out mankind’s electronics.

The EMP was so strong going into August 4 that all of mankind’s instruments to the Magnetosphere were knocked out of commission. Would this likewise cause tankers to lose their steering control?

Despite claims by Britain that this was caused by Iranian terrorists boarding the tankers, there is no evidence of this claim. Nor does the number of tankers involved (up to 8) support the British claim. This was EMP.
EOZT

Notes:
(1)

Thu Aug 05, 2021 8:12 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Then:

Quote:
Accepted via email:

Attached below are some odd storm formations off of Japan. I say odd, because they seem to be going East when usually they go West onto land. Is this the wobble causing this odd variation of the norm?
[and from another]
https://courses.lumenlearning.com/atd-h ... hy/chapt...
https://www.britannica.com/science/trop ... g-and-fo...
[and from another]
https://www.britannica.com/place/Kuroshio
Kuroshio, (Japanese: “Black Current”) also called Japan Current, strong surface oceanic current of the Pacific Ocean, the northeasterly flowing continuation of the Pacific North Equatorial Current between Luzon of the Philippines and the east coast of Japan. This flow, known as the Kuroshio Extension, eventually becomes the North Pacific Current (also known as the North Pacific West Wind Drift). Much of this current’s force is lost west of the Hawaiian Islands as a great south-flowing eddy, the Kuroshio countercurrent, joins the Pacific North Equatorial Current and directs the warm water back to the Philippine Sea.
[and from another]
https://www.britannica.com/topic/North-Pacific-Current
[and from another]
Climate Change Could Shut Down a Vital Ocean Current, Study Finds
August 5, 2021
https://www.yahoo.com/news/climate-chan ... 20313885...
The Atlantic Meridional Overturning Circulation, or AMOC, a section of the Gulf Stream, transports warm water from the tropics northward and cold water from the North Atlantic to the south.
Quote:

SOZT
Why have cyclones off the coast of China and Japan turned outward to the East, where they normally turn to the West to make landfall? The Kuroshio, known as the Japan’s Black Current, flows in that direction, carrying warm water from the Philippines out into the Pacific, but it is subsequently reversed by other Pacific currents that force cyclones westward. For the past few years, the Atlantic Gulf Stream has weakened. Are these currents affected by the increasingly violent Daily Earth Wobble?

The Wobble creates turmoil in the Atmosphere by two mechanisms. It turns the Earth under its blanket of air so that the heat or cold of a land mass affects the air mass above it. It can cause this heat exchange to happen rapidly or cause it to linger longer. And it can cause an air mass to build up so that it becomes a high-pressure area, or conversely cause an air mass to deflate so it becomes a low-pressure area in the extreme. Storms are caused by these pressure differences, but do atmospheric condition affect ocean currents?

Ocean currents are affected by the Coriolis Effect whereby the globe turns so that its blankets of air and water are left behind. They at first are thus going West as the globe goes East, but then curl in the temperate regions to return both the air and water to the Equator. The Figure 8 of the Daily Earth Wobble includes a Lean to the East and a Lean to the West of the N Pole. A Lean to the East allows the Pacific to pile water up near Japan but a Lean to the West creates a void. It is the latter that is causing a new Cyclone path.
EOZT

Notes:
(1)

Fri Aug 06, 2021 12:32 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Music for this Week-end:
(1)

Notes:
(1)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGLgu9QQJTo

Sat Aug 07, 2021 8:09 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Then:

Quote:
Accepted from the chat:

Drought or intentional?
[and from another]
Recreation at Risk as Lake Powell Dips to Historic Low
August 6,2021
https://www.fox10phoenix.com/news/recre ... e-powell...
Lake Powell is the second-largest reservoir in the United States, right behind Nevada’s Lake Mead, which also stores water from the Colorado River. Both are shrinking faster than expected.
[and from another]
Dixie Fire becomes Largest Single Wildfire in California History
August 6, 2021
https://www.politico.com/states/califor ... /dixie-f...
The Dixie Fire burning in two Northern California counties is now the largest single wildfire in recorded state history, exploding in size overnight as drought-stricken lands continue to fuel the flames. The fire, which has burned for 23 days and forced mass evacuations, razed the Gold Rush town of Greenville. The Dixie Fire is eerily similar to the 2018 Camp Fire, the deadliest and most destructive blaze in state history. The Camp Fire leveled the towns of Paradise and Concow, destroying nearly 19,000 structures and killing 85 people.
[and from another]
2018 Campfire blaze
http://www.zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue634.htm
[and from another]
'Complete Devastation'; Walking Through Greenville's Burnt Remains
August 6, 2021
https://weather.com/news/weather/video/ ... -walking...
Smoke fills the air of what’s left of Greenville, CA, after the Dixie Fire moved through the town in a matter of hours, leaving total devastation in its wake.
Quote:

SOZT
There is a nexus between the 2018 Camp Fire scorched Earth in Paradise and the 2021 Dixie fire in Greenville.

Camp Fire was declared the largest wildfire in California history but now Dixie has claimed that crown.

These locations are almost on top of each other, located in the same general vicinity in ravines and creek beds, with only thin crust to separate the surface from the rock strata of the Pacific Plate sliding under it.

That there is drought in the area is insignificant, as the fire comes up from the ground and literally melts all in its path.

Points to the North of this part of California have the Juan de Fuca Plate as a buffer, and points to the South have the Cocos Plate as a buffer, but this part of California has no buffer when subduction occurs along the San Andreas.

As we explained in 2018,
http://www.zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue634.htm
hot earth from rapid and direct subduction is well recorded in history by the West Coast Indians during the last crustal shift. Our advice for the hapless residents of these areas is to stay high on the ridges, away from the creek beds or gullies.
EOZT

Prior ZT: http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/31jy2018.htm
We have described hot earth as being a danger during the hour of the Pole Shift.

This is due to friction from rapidly shifting rock layers found along plate borders or fault lines.

The fires are ultra-hot, seeming to spring up from the ground, and too numerous and widespread to be caused by arson.

Fires spread by wind will find the upper levels of homes burned and are spotty as sparks carried by the wind cause secondary fires.

The Juan de Fuca Plate is pushing under the N American Plate.

Notes:
(1)

Sat Aug 07, 2021 12:38 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

No disclosure, Face Revolution...

Then:

Quote:
Lana said:

Around the world, we see a coordinated effort to force the vaccination on the people.

Some countries made vaccines mandatory for certain groups (Pakistan, Italy...) and others are introducing very restrictive measures for the unvaccinated. Also there is almost a complete mainstream media blackout on how ineffective and dangerous the vaccines are, and we only see a propaganda messages and stronger push to vaccinate. Although, every day more and more truth is surfacing. Can the Zetas comment what are the real intentions behind this agenda and where is this leading?
[and from another]
https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/fran ... t-increa...
[and from another]
https://twitter.com/RanIsraeli/status/1 ... 1503028228
[and from another]
https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/did- ... cidental...
Quote:
SOZT
As has been abundantly clear from the start of the Covid-19 game, the stance of many of the players has not been to fight the virus but support other agendas.

SARS and Ebola had threatened to ravage the globe but had been addressed calmy, with isolation and quarantines and the development of vaccines.

Covid-19 resulted in hysteria, even though the facts supported the statement that it was just another flu – one which attacked oldsters with a long immune memory with a Cyclotide storm while leaving youngsters almost totally unaffected.

But the true death rate was only slightly higher than the annual flu.

Why was Covid-19 treated differently, with lockdowns and travel restrictions that tended to make everyone a prisoner in their own home?

The presence of Nibiru in the inner Solar System was due to become apparent to the populace, with Heads of State warned that by January 2021 it would be “undeniable”.

This is certainly true, as the Daily Earth Wobble and flaming Petrol bubbles and Red Dust are undeniable now. The establishment fears demands for the truth, as they will have to admit they knew, but lied to the public.

They fear riots and retaliation from the taxpayers.

Covid-19 as all flu virus has mutated, but the Delta variant which emerged in India was deliberately engineered and released in India to prevent citizens of India from emigrating.

The number of mutations that continually emerge is due in part to the lockdowns, which prevent herd immunity from being established. Covid-19 lives on, thus.

The mRNA vaccines also allow Antibody Dependent Enhancement

http://www.zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue767.htm
by failing to kill 100% of the virus, so a crippled version of Covid-19 survives as a mutant.

That lockdowns and the mRNA vaccines create mutations has only encouraged these means of keeping the public locked in their homes, a type of Martial Law on the cheap.

Those in the establishment who hoped to keep the public unaware of Nibiru’s approach until the very Last Weeks now see that they will be faced with an angry public, and their ability to lead not only diminished but eliminated.

They cannot be trusted to lead.

In these situations, the more frightened the guilty leadership becomes, the more harsh and abusive their treatment of the truthers becomes.

Eventually, this can lead to revolution, unless the leadership begins telling the truth.
EOZT

Notes:
(1)
https://poleshift.ning.com/forum/topics ... e=activity

Sun Aug 08, 2021 1:24 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

recall15 wrote:
No disclosure, Face Revolution...

Then:

Quote:
Lana said:

Around the world, we see a coordinated effort to force the vaccination on the people.

SOZT
SARS (conveniently released in early 2003, as the ZT-predicted passage would occur May 2003) and Ebola had threatened to ravage the globe but had been addressed calmy, with isolation and quarantines and the development of vaccines.

Covid-19 resulted in hysteria, even though the facts supported the statement that it was just another flu – one which attacked oldsters with a long immune memory with a Cyclotide storm while leaving youngsters almost totally unaffected.

But the true death rate was only slightly higher than the annual flu.

Why was Covid-19 treated differently, with lockdowns and travel restrictions that tended to make everyone a prisoner in their own home?

The presence of Nibiru in the inner Solar System was due to become apparent to the populace, with Heads of State warned that by January 2021 it would be “undeniable”.

This is certainly true, as the Daily Earth Wobble and flaming Petrol bubbles and Red Dust are undeniable now. The establishment fears demands for the truth, as they will have to admit they knew, but lied to the public.

They fear riots and retaliation from the taxpayers.

Covid-19 as all flu virus has mutated, but the Delta variant which emerged in India was deliberately engineered and released in India to prevent citizens of India from emigrating.

The number of mutations that continually emerge is due in part to the lockdowns, which prevent herd immunity from being established. Covid-19 lives on, thus.

The mRNA vaccines also allow Antibody Dependent Enhancement

http://www.zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue767.htm
by failing to kill 100% of the virus, so a crippled version of Covid-19 survives as a mutant.

That lockdowns and the mRNA vaccines create mutations has only encouraged these means of keeping the public locked in their homes, a type of Martial Law on the cheap.

Those in the establishment who hoped to keep the public unaware of Nibiru’s approach until the very Last Weeks now see that they will be faced with an angry public, and their ability to lead not only diminished but eliminated.

They cannot be trusted to lead.

In these situations, the more frightened the guilty leadership becomes, the more harsh and abusive their treatment of the truthers becomes.

Eventually, this can lead to revolution, unless the leadership begins telling the truth.
EOZT

Thank you recall for keeping us updated; to that end, and as a colleague of the notorious Nancy L. (as opposed to a follower or psychophant), I've uploaded a 24-minute long take on:

The Cataclysm Lurking Behind The Headlines

https://youtu.be/_vtMiJJZ1s8

Sun Aug 08, 2021 1:45 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Indeed DD:

Quote:
If you thought Trump being 'rightfully reinstated' would lead to 'happily ever after' (as in, after a return to the White House, after the pedophile politicians are perp-walked before the public, after NESARA and a return to the gold standard, after censorship would be sent back to the abyss that it came from, etc etc), then I have bad news for you. Our travails are just beginning.

Notes:
(1)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vtMiJJZ1s8

Sun Aug 08, 2021 4:08 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post w00 w00
cliff high on fog of w00
https://beforeitsnews.com/prophecy/2021 ... 23004.html
notes from video"
war in 8th or 9th
largest US war games in history going on NOW for protection
Is is different, temporal markers
Major General Smedley

Special operations capable (SOC) Seeding populace, with expect, collective exsists, started 10/31/2017

Information war has replace nucluear
Covid was planned in 1904

SOC started in 70's,(crack the matrix in 76).
then building in 80's,(armu crushed in 84),
and going pro active in 90's

There a plan for a 5 year lockdown, and killing 90% with virus and vaccination

Enemy is NOW out in open

Double check your information

China released virus in July 2019

secrets revealed, end of duality

the vaccination failed

sign posts of return-of-trump-2523004

dark winter runs till may 2022

Time line breaks this year

prepare your mind

40 years of readjusting due to 120 years of lies

Quote:
"The US government once poisoned alcohol to get people to stop drinking"
10,000 died

https://www.vox.com/2014/8/8/5975605/al ... ion-poison

Sun Aug 08, 2021 10:48 pm
GT Truther

Post 1st past post

Sun Aug 08, 2021 10:56 pm
GT Truther

Great graphics as usual, Tiger. BTW, did you catch epo3's post above where he links to a new Yes video from their forthcoming album "The Quest" (due to come out a day before our birthday here......both mine and the GT's, born Oct 2nd)? I have a special connection to Yes, having sat in the limo with Jon Anderson and Chris Squire after their "Big Generator" show at the Capitol Center in DC.....what happened in that conversation was the subject of the lyrics to "Top Of The World (The Glass Bead Game)" that was featured on Jon Anderson's solo album the following year, concerning the deluxe, $100 version of Dodeccamente we gave them. (Eric, one of my friends that was with me who had helped develop the game, is the Gemini referenced in the song.)

Here's the song video:

I also uploaded my latest video, Part 1, to Rumble (for those that hate to go to YouTube these days, as Orwellian and evil as it's become):

https://rumble.com/vkvj29-the-cataclysm ... lines.html

Here's a short clip from the Marfoogle News channel, in which a female soldier called in and - despite not spelling out the New Madrid, is drawing everyone's attention to the situation enough to let any foot-draggers know that the time is past to begin, and soon about to end for the preparing:

The Moment the Evil Ones Announced Their Hijacking of the American Republic

But I really wanted to make everyone aware of the fact they can obtain their TRUE status as American nationals, and how the situation arose beginning when central-banker operative Col. Edward Mandell House informed his charge Pres. Woodrow Wilson what the plan was, to monetize our birth certificates for them to profit by, under the guise of the Social Security system. I just recently learned of David Straight, and he's the first one that has put the various bits and pieces of the picture together enough to see the forest.

Edward Mandell House had this to say in a private meeting with President Woodrow Wilson:

Col Mandell House, in a private White House meeting http://www.gemworld.com/edmandellhouse.htm wrote:
[Very] soon, every American will be required to register their biological property in a national system designed to keep track of the people and that will operate under the ancient system of pledging. By such methodology, we can compel people to submit to our agenda, which will effect our security as a chargeback for our fiat paper currency. Every American will be forced to register or suffer being unable to work and earn a living. They will be our chattel, and we will hold the security interest over them forever, by operation of the law merchant under the scheme of secured transactions.

Americans, by unknowingly or unwittingly delivering the bills of lading to us will be rendered bankrupt and insolvent, forever to remain economic slaves through taxation, secured by their pledges. They will be stripped of their rights and given a commercial value designed to make us a profit and they will be none the wiser, for not one man in a million could ever figure our plans and, if by accident one or two should figure it out, we have in our arsenal plausible deniability.After all, this is the only logical way to fund government, by floating liens and debt to the registrants in the form of benefits and privileges. This will inevitably reap to us huge profits beyond our wildest expectations and leave every American a contributor to this fraud which we will call “Social Insurance.” Without realizing it, every American will insure us for any loss we may incur and in this manner, every American will unknowingly be our servant, however begrudgingly. The people will become helpless and without any hope for their redemption and, we will employ the high office of the President of our dummy corporation to foment this plot against America.”

"Register their biological property"......that refers to their plan to sell our birth certificates like stock certificates, and you can actually go into fidelity.com or gmeiutility.com and see who is buying and selling you, IF you know your CUSIP number (which is not your Social Security number, but related to it......some people have it in red ink on the reverse of their social security card).

Here is David Straight in a 3-part series, taken over 2 days, one day a morning and afternoon session, and the third is from the second day. He walks you through the process and avoids the cul-de-sacs that Anna Von Reitz and others unwittingly lead people into.

This has to be the most profound 3 videos I've seen in ages, because of the hope it provides those of us who have known we've been reduced to chattel for so long.....

Day 1 - Morning session

Day 2 - Afternoon session

Day 3 - Morning and final session

Mon Aug 09, 2021 12:17 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 808 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 ... 33  Next