It is currently Sun Jul 14, 2024 5:16 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1660 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 63, 64, 65, 66, 67  Next
 Welcome to The Golden Thread, Volume 7.5 2021 
GT Truther

Post Re: Welcome to The Golden Thread, Volume 7.5 2021
Sky wrote:
This mirrors my apathy for reading ANYthing zeta or planetX >

https://educate-yourself.org/cn/planetX ... l;04.shtml

Just sayin.... :sherlock

It has been 14 years, and still Z E R O evidence anywhere.... which reminds me that peculiar definition of madness, or is it real MK that compels one to click??

Actually it's been 21 years - A FULL GENERATION - since the infamous White (actually GREY) Lie, but while the inferred cataclysms haven't even begun for a full generation of 20 years, they've been immanentized by the elite in their cruel manner as they seek to discourage truth-seekers from sussing out the wheat from the chaff. At the end of the day, actually as of this writing, more truth-seekers have been discouraged by the constant claims and insinuations that the event(s) are "just around the corner". I've had several discussions with my doctor and others about the dangers of engaging in such deleterious strategies as the zetas seem to be employing against the elite, and while the goal sounds worthy - "multi-level chess" as recall15 so aptly pictured above - the actual effects in the population of the 'Common Man' has been to inure them of taking steps to prepare. Now, in order to encourage them to prepare, it's actually better to mislead them with threats of nuclear war, Armageddon, etc. In many ways I'm relieved of having to justify and rationalize reality every time a time-frame goes by without so much as a major rip or shake, but I haven't given up on helping any of the Interested Few grapple with the increasing absurdities of modern life in the West. Think of it: when the public was informed by the zetas (those that had enough interest to follow the links offered) that one of the first signs of the pending New Madrid Rip would be "large earthquakes in the north of Japan" and this was followed within a few months by the Fukushima Tsunami, many thought that this was proof the zetas were "right again", yet not long after - even after the zetas said this was NOT what they were referring to - we heard them validate the claims of Ben Fulford that the tsunami had been created by the detonation of a nuclear device that had been used as extortion of Japan by the Nyet-N'-Yahoo Deep State. Was it a coincidence that it mirrored what the zetas claimed would be occurring? Any critical thinker knows that in matters of this scale, there's no such thing as coincidence. One would think the elite would be a bit more fearful or at least respectful, but nooooo........they said to each other "hey let's use the ZT story as cover, no-one will know any better anyway". Ponder that possibility, what went on inside the skulls of those devious Evil Ones as they considered the truth of ZT while at the same time trying to imitate them for personal gain, STILL not realizing that this isn't about a meteorological event but is instead an aeon-long soul harvest in progress.

My problem now is, as I see it, being able to help guide those who know there really IS a poleshift on the horizon without being tied to ZT, as so many of those I pointed to ZT simply no longer buy it, and - in cases where they accepted those pronouncements more readily than most - actually detest it and it's purveyors as being evil and complicit in bamboozling the common man, all while it claims to be acting in their interests. My doctor is more schooled (academically) in human psychology and as such has described how misleading people about what to expect in a given time-frame is actually counter-productive to the stated goals, notwithstanding the claims such bamboozling has to be done in order to mislead the human elite. It's not just my reaction, or hers; it's the widespread fall-out that actually proves the case. It no long matters whether I continue to eagerly reinforce the claims about the imminent arrival of the New Madrid Rip and subsequent poleshift or angrily denounce it; neither will have any effect, and I've been advised by more than one friend and associate that I'm better off remaining quiet about the meteorological events coming up while the socio-political changes are allowed to play out. If people are burdened by both an evil Deep State bent on exterminating the Common Man - the 'goyim' - and preparing for events which will eliminate 90% of the human population anyway shortly thereafter, how many humans can cheerfully prepare for both? Or even muster the psychological courage and intellectual fortitude to handle both/all? To insist that what people are seeing is a result of both robs them unnecessarily, so I'm still sorting out what role to engage in while trying to maintain a vigorous lust for life....which has gotten very hard for me. I used to "rock out" several times a week; now I'm lucky to be able to do it once or twice a month, and it's during those moments that I can visualize the take-down of evil to such an extent I get fresh insights on how to articulate that.

One thing that has occurred as a result of the socio-political-cultural landscape undergoing such effronteries to the human psyche is that many people indeed ARE preparing, even if they don't ascribe their motivation to the coming arrival of PX. Inflation and food shortages are very real, and the plans to involve society in this go back over a hundred years to the infamous Protocols and ancillary claims that have been made in a similar light.

I still consider the possibility that Nancy Lieder has been replaced and is doing this intentionally, on behalf of the Evil Ones that may have replaced her, in order to make the extermination easier, and another - more believable - option is that the zetas that use her as their emissary are intentionally allowing her to mislead the elite while considering the previously-awakened 'interested few' among the Common Man as 'collateral damage'; consider: to what good end would it be to ensure the relocation and ongoing existence of a huge swathe of humanity (the current homo sapiens version) that is still of such a lower grade of soul-maturity that they couldn't survive anyway because of the radically-altered physical circumstances post-New Madrid 'Adjustment'? Whether extra-terrestrial or terrestrial authorities want it or not, most will be unable to survive, apparently, in a world ravaged by huge tectonic shifts capped off with a 90 degree poleshift. Starry and I are even considering stocking up on cyanide, as it's become much harder in our elderly state to maintain a primary garden and a flock of egg-laying poultry birds; others have started talking about such an option similarly.

JMHDO on this Monday morning on a beautiful June 2024 day.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Mon Jun 10, 2024 11:00 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

simple simon wrote:
re: eating bugs, insects contain chitine which human bodies cannot process but is also a highly appetising food for cancer, parasites, fungi, etc which harm our bodies.

https://x.com/newstart_2024/status/1769603437249896897

Actually the emphasis on bugs is one area in which I see the hidden hand of ZT influencing world events; it was in ZT that the public was first introduced to the concept of surviving on bugs post-poleshift, which was a shock to many of us but made sense, as there won't be the infrastructure to support mass herds of cattle. The WEF we can be sure, reads ZT avidly.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Mon Jun 10, 2024 11:18 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Dondep wrote:
Sky wrote:

-snip-

Starry and I are even considering stocking up on cyanide, as it's become much harder in our elderly state to maintain a primary garden and a flock of egg-laying poultry birds; others have started talking about such an option similarly.

IMHO due to the COPY CAT effect: Your considerations became too STS

I think you forgot this bite of data> written (recorded in writing by Charly): September 15 2008:
(1)

Quote:
THE MAIN ESSENTIALS FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION
Quote:

The post that will come after this one will describe the final weeks when, if you haven’t already moved away from the cities, you should do so at this time. Therefore, we will work on the assumption that you have ridden out the Pole Shift away from the cities, possibly on route to your pre-determined safe destination.

YOUR PERSONAL PACK
For whatever reason, most probably because your vehicle has exhausted its supply of fuel, you will find yourself on foot before you reach your chosen destination. Therefore, you should prepare a personal pack that you can carry on your back. A good quality backpack is important. One with a hip belt is recommended and in dark colours as not to attract attention. It should also have other external straps that you can attach bulky items to, like blankets (do not take sleeping bags with you) wrapped in three/four garbage bags. The garbage bags should also contain one change of clothing with two or more pairs of socks. On the other strap, should be a small military type shovel. (The first use of the shovel will be explained in the next post detailing the Final Weeks before the Pole Shift).

Inside the pack, you must have at least the following items. As a general rule, ensure everything you can is low-profile (no bright colours) and can be camouflaged.

1) Small Axe – To cut and split wood
2) A Wok – Excellent cooking utensil and good for boiling water
3) Good solid meat cleaver and a small Arkansas Stone in which to sharpen it – This is good for chopping the outside of wood to get to the dry tender for starting a fire
4) Pliers
5) Vice Grips
6) Heavy Duty Metal Shears
7) Two spools of wire – For making traps to capture small rodents for food;
a. One that is 30m (100ft) twisted steel;
b. And one that is 10m (33ft) of No. 14 Solid Brass;
8) As much salt as you can carry with you – With the monetary system gone, the barter system will be the means of exchange and you will find that salt will be extremely valuable. A generous quantity will be the equivalent of $100 bills
9) Water distillation kit
a. 2 x four litre (1 gallon) paint cans;
b. A metre (3 to 4 feet) of copper tubing;
10) A book that describes (with pictures) edible plants in your area
11) Medical Kit
12) Cooking corn starch – excellent foot powder
13) A Crank Up torch
14) A generous supply of various seeds that you can use to start a vegetable garden

You should also have the correct footwear. This is extremely important in the aftermath and you should purchase a high quality walking shoe/boot that you are comfortable in. It is likely that you will be able to carry more than the pair you are wearing so ensure you have confidence that they will last a long time. Furthermore, you should always wear two pairs of socks – a synthetic against your skin with a wool pair over them – but more about clothing later.

Finally, try to have one of these from the beginning but you should be able to find one along the way with too much trouble, but a walking staff is also essential.

Notes:
(1)
viewtopic.php?f=74&t=214&start=50

Thu Jun 13, 2024 10:22 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Back to New Madrid Jolt Timeline -June 2024-

Quote:
On June 13 and for several days prior we see that the SE Portion is being dragged across the hump of the Caribbean Plate. The 7 of 10 Plate Movements outlined that the Caribbean Plate is pushed down when S America Rolls its bulbous top part to the West, as the Caribbean Plate is hooked and attached to the S American Plate in several places. Thus the Caribbean has been showing red on the air pressure maps indicated as Thunderstorm potential. This was true for Florida also, more so days prior than today. No wonder rain storms are dumping there.
Quote:

Notes:
(1)
https://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blo ... e=activity

Thu Jun 13, 2024 10:30 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Looking Glass event # 27
June 2024
(1)

The Orions wants to disrupt the Positive Vibration Harmony that comes from The Sun to Planet Earth
using their bases on Plane Venus and Planet Mars.

Quote:
In this channeled session, the Galactic Federation answers the following:
1. What can we expect for the Looking Glass event for the month of June 2024? How can we stop it? 2. What are the various methods you know the elites have been using to manipulate the weather?
3. What are the sub-densities of the fifth density?
4. Soul's purpose, soul identity, and past life of Terrence Howard.

Notes:
(1)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8fnIjHCHSE

Thu Jun 13, 2024 10:57 am
Profile WWW

Thank you Recall - spending the weekend in reflection,

will report

:heart

Thu Jun 13, 2024 10:58 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

So electioneering continues in the UK ... the general election will be on 4th July.

The party in power seems almost guaranteed to lose - very badly.

At times its as if they want to lose - by why? What do they know which they are not telling us??

The weather is still in a chilly (cold) mode. OK, today was largely sunny and it reached approx 71 deg F / 22 deg C. But for mid June we would expect to see 80 deg F or more on days like today.

Maybe the jet stream weather pattern has changed?

That all said, what would be worse would be more weather like we had in 2022 when it exceeded 100 deg F (40-ish deg C). That was just 'too hot', and I became so dehydrated that had I not bought a fruit drink with a lot of crushed ice before walking home from my local town centre I could have ended up seriously ill in hospital.

These political satire YouTubes are worth watching (entertaining and well-done, even if you do not know the people named).

Although bordering on the verge of being Ad Hominem attacks on the politicians they have been very cleverly done. As far as I can tell the same person plays both characters in each video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvP0Turzy7g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExqL8VEQbDw

Mon Jun 17, 2024 2:16 pm
GT Truther

Public Service via X
(1)

Notes:
(1)
https://x.com/QTHESTORMM/status/1794715284454154639

Tue Jun 18, 2024 12:42 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Via ZetaTalk for june 30 (1)

Quote:
Look at this buoy off coast of Chile!
Quote:

SOZT
We have detailed the Antarctica Plate movements wherein the compression of the Pacific Plate pushes the Antarctica Plate down, forcing a tilt that results in the plate popping up in the S Atlantic where New Land
https://www.zetatalk.com/poleshft/p100.htm
will form. On June 15 the Antarctica Plate shifted under the pressure in the Pacific and the widening of the Atlantic resulting in a major shift in the S America Plate. A Buoy off coast of Chile showed a 4,000 meter drop in sea level with a rapid return. This is yet another example of Zetas RIGHT Again during the rapid progress in our predicted Plate Movements.
EOZT

Prior 2/15/1999 ZT: https://www.zetatalk.com/poleshft/p100.htm
The Antarctic plate finds the side abutting the Pacific under pressure, as the plates due to fold or crumble or subduct in the Pacific begin to do this. This in effect is forcing the Antarctic plate to fold itself, like a fan, and it resists this pressure to fold. The overlapping and compressing plates on the Pacific side represent pressure and push. The separating and spreading plates on the Atlantic side represent an opening, so the Antarctica plate moves in that direction.

Tue Jun 18, 2024 12:44 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

New Madrid Jolt timeline, June 2024
(1)
Quote:
On June 18 we see the correlation between drooping land and the weather, which can often be blamed for constant Thunderstorms that have been raging across the US. Drooping land continues in the Mainland Portion with a low air pressure swath running from the Gulf to the Canadian Border, parallel to the New Madrid Fault Line and the Mississippi River. This swatch of low air pressure is not following excessive heat, as the Temperature Map shows. It is following drooping land which thins the air above the droop.
Quote:

Another correlation which shows land movement are disasters that happen in a particular locale but are treated as separate instances. Note the temp for the road buckling report on TV show 66 degrees at present. Not due to heat. For instance a couple disasters in Wisconsin, caused by a spreading Seaway and the wrenching open of Wisconsin that results.

TRAFFIC ALERT: Southbound I-41 Closed at Lake Butte des Morts Bridge
June 17, 2024
https://www.wbay.com/2024/06/17/traffic ... dge-clos...
Southbound I-41 at the Lake Butte des Morts bridge in Oshkosh will be closed to repair a failing joint on the southbound I-41 approach to the bridge. WisDOT blames high heat for causing issues with the joint. The department said the heat caused the joint to expand and fail.

No injuries after Kaukauna Building Partially Collapses
June 17, 2024
https://www.whby.com/2024/06/17/no-inju ... building...
KAUKAUNA, Wisconsin
No one is hurt after a portion of the facade fell off a Kaukauna building. Bricks from the front of the Galleria of Tile fell off the building and into Lawe St around 5:30 p.m. Sunday. A family that lived upstairs has been displaced. Engineers are checking on the structural integrity of the building. Lawe is closed bw Wisconsin Ave & Taylor St until further notice.

Notes:
(1)

Tue Jun 18, 2024 12:49 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Just for the Records,
a RV by the Dream Team (1)

Quote:
21 jun 2024 #cryptoviewing #futureforcastinggroup #FFG
We remote viewed Clif High's prediction of a big event in July., This is a teaser where we talk about the tasking.

Notes:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0k4M_26s-HI

Fri Jun 21, 2024 4:53 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Stage `1
(1)

Notes:
(1)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDoVK8XoDXo

Sat Jun 22, 2024 5:57 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Stage 2

(1)

Notes:
(2)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wg7FTjBe14

Sat Jun 22, 2024 6:05 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

New Madrid Jolt Timeline -June 2024 (1)

Quote:
On June 19-21 we see a drama along the Seaway, where the New Madrid Fault Line runs along the Seaway from the Chicago Bend to the Seaway Exit. As the fault line and seaway complete their Separation, the Zetas have predicted significant clapping near Montreal. This can be seen on a buoy at Montreal, where the water level on the Seaway suddenly rises or drops.

ZetaTalk Montreal UFO 4/30/2021:
https://www.zetatalk.com/ning/30ap2021.htm
The UFO display seen overhead and recorded on video is depicting the wild ride that Montreal residents will take during the New Madrid adjustment soon to occur. The spread of the Seaway is clearly shown, with some closure at the end. During the New Madrid adjustment the tension before the major unzipping of the Fault Line will cause a large spread, which will prove to be temporary.

Quote:

ZetaTalk Comment 3/4/2023:
https://zetatalk.com/ning/31mr2023.htm
We confirmed that the UFO display at Montreal, wherein the Seaway would temporarily widen, was due to a sequence of events. First the SE Portion lurches to the East, dragging the Mainland Portion along the Seaway with it, but then the Portions complete their separation and the Atlantic void snaps back shut.

ZetaTalk Confirmation 2/1/2024:
https://www.zetatalk.com/ning/28fe2024.htm
The US Junta is clearly aware of where the void in the Azores will open during the New Madrid Finale, causing a tsunami splash toward Europe and a rebound of the Gulf Stream toward the East Coast of the US. They have been watching the increased clapping ongoing along the Seaway narrows near Montreal, and recorded the clapping at the Seaway exit where the Titan was crushed. They are aware from NOAA’s Ocean Explorer that the N Atlantic is clapping and have pinpointed the spot where it will likely separate during the Finale.

Notes:
(1)

Sat Jun 22, 2024 6:09 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Via ZetaTalk for June 30, 2024 (1)

Quote:
Accepted. Add Ecuador day or so ago too, blamed on drought as they use hydroelectric.

Kamil Rak said:

Did EMP from Nibiru cause this massive power outage?

Did EMP from Nibiru cause this massive power outage? They are blaming it on the heatwaves though.
[and from another]
https://www.godlikeproductions.com/foru ... 738961/pg1
[and from another]
Several European Countries and Holiday Islands Hit by Massive Power Outage
June 12, 2024
https://metro.co.uk/2024/06/21/widespre ... oss-euro...
Large parts of Europe were hit by power cuts today, knocking out traffic lights, halting electric trains and switching off the internet. Power operators said they were investigating what caused the blackouts in Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia and Montenegro. The string of blackouts rippled out of Montenegro after a 400-kilowatt transmission line exploded. Officials say the major outage started with a fault in an interconnecting line with Greece caused by blisteringly high temperatures.
[and from another]
Power Outage leaves Millions of Ecuadorians in the Dark after Transmission Line Fails
June 20, 2024
https://apnews.com/article/ecuador-blac ... ne-327e0...
Ecuador’s Minister of Energy Roberto Luque said in a message posted on X, formerly Twitter, that the failure was reported by the country’s National Electricity Operator and caused “a cascade disconnection,” leaving the nation without energy service. Since last year, Ecuador has faced an electricity generation crisis that has led to rationing throughout the country. In April, the government of President Daniel Noboa began to ration electricity in the country’s main cities as a drought linked to the El Niño weather pattern depleted reservoirs and limited output at hydroelectric plants that produce about 75% of the nation’s power.
[and from another]
Balkan Region Hit by Major Power Outage during Heatwave
June 21, 2024
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2024/6/2 ... -by-majo...
“The exact cause of the blackout is still unknown, but we presume it involves the overloading of the interconnector” said Midheta Kurspahic, a spokesperson from the Bosnia and Herzegovina Electricity Company. Croatia’s HEP power utility said the outage in parts of the country was caused by “an international disturbance that affected several countries” without going into detail. According to Croatian officials, it did not happen in Croatia, and they said it might have occurred somewhere between Greece and Albania. But that’s all preliminary information. They also said it might take up to six months before we know the official investigation results about the incident,

Quote:

SOZT
A cascading power failure can occur when one source fails so the workload is shifted to the next, which then cannot handle the additional load and likewise fails. Ecuador was struggling to maintain power in the country because their base power source was hydroelectric and they were experiencing a drought. Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia and Montenegro are interconnected in that they share power with one another, so a cascading failure can occur. They like Ecuador primarily use hydroelectric for their source. But is there more to this picture to account for the blackouts?

The land above the African border in the Mediterranean is under assault due to the Africa Roll which pulls the Adriatic Sea down, thus destabilizing the water flow network that hydroelectric relies upon. This is likewise true of Ecuador which is affected by the constant S America waggle during the New Madrid Fault Line tussle. We have stated that all dams will eventually fail as the Earth approaches the time of the Pole Shift, including the Hoover Dam. The failure of hydroelectric power generators will be affected by this too.
EOZT

Quote:
Accepted, perhaps this is a disclosure nudge.

Matt B said:

In 2017 the Zetas commented on the Nazca Mummies - well preserved humanoid bodies with unmistakably alien characteristics - found in Nazca, Peru.

Recently more Nazca mummies have been unveiled, including one that appears to have been pregnant at the time of death. Do the Zetas have any comment on these new Nazca Mummies?
[and from another]
https://www.the-alien-project.com/en/mu ... asca-earl/
Earl: EARL IS A SMALL HYBRID-TYPE MUMMY DISCOVERED IN THE NASCA REGION IN 2023.
Montserrat & Rafael: MONSERRAT WAS DISCOVERED BY MARIO IN PERU IN EARLY 2024. ALTHOUGH SMALLER THAN MARIA, SHE APPEARS TO BE THE SAME SPECIES. IT CONTAINS 10 METAL IMPLANTS AND A FETUS NAMED RAFAEL.
[and from another]
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/27489468/ ... dna-prov...
ALIEN RESURRECTION: I probed ‘Nazca alien mummies’ – DNA proves they are REAL & co-existed with humans, claims investigator
26 Apr 2024
The 'Nazca alien mummies' are real and DNA evidence proves they co-existed with humans, an investigator has claimed. Jois Mantilla, who worked closely with the mummies to identify their origins, believes he's made a breakthrough DNA discovery that could "change the course of history" and is more important than the moon landing. Jois, along with his colleague Jaime Maussan, has been leading an investigation into the "mummified aliens". He exclusively told The Sun details of his most "profound" and chilling find yet. He claims that one of the most recent mummies found "Montserrat" has a three-fingered "tridactyl" foetus inside her. He claims that this disproves the notion that the bodies are dolls as he says it would be impossible for sculptures to make them appear pregnant. He also says the mummies have a bizarre DNA makeup that could not be created by modern-day technology.
[and from another]
http://www.zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue566.htm
ZetaTalk Newsletter - Issue 566, Sunday August 6, 2017
Snake-Man Aliens

Quote:
SOZT
The Peru mummies
http://www.zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue566.htm
are once again in the press, but hardly given the media attention they deserve after extensive DNA tests. Why is this not headline news? Man is not alone; DNA tests prove ET is real. The reluctance to disclose the truth about the Peru Mummies is due to an Executive Order
https://www.zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue911.htm
written after the Roswell crash, stating it was a matter of National Security to maintain a coverup over the alien presence. The establishment fears panic in the people, especially since they could not duplicate the antigravity ability of UFOs nor their speed. This made mankind look impotent and incompetent. To date, that EO has not been reversed.
EOZT

Prior 2017 ZT:
http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/24ju2017.htm
This intact mummy, found in the dry caves of Peru, is genuine and almost 100% alien in its DNA. Affection developed in the past between the visitors and humans, so an occasional hybrid survived to pass along some human DNA. But the obvious characteristics of an alien body – 3 long fingers, long arms, long toes, lack of external ears, and large eyes – are definitive. Such discoveries, on the increase over the past few years, are the result of a guided search, where contactees are guided to the location. The Awakening to the alien presence is being expedited.

Prior 2017 ZT: http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/31jy2017.htm
Were the Peru mummies partially reptilian? They were indeed, and as implied by anatomical analysis the reptile was a snake. The jaw reveals it could not chew, and snakes swallow their prey whole. The rib cage went down the trunk from top to bottom as occurs in snakes. These mummies likewise laid eggs, as reptiles do in the main. As we stated at the start of the ZetaTalk saga, the spiritual orientation of the entity is not determined by the species. Reptilian planets produce the same proportion of Service-to-Others to Service-to-Self souls as mammalian planets. The Nazca mummies were preserved by a silicon powder so that they would be discovered and make this point during the Awakening.

Notes:
(1)
https://poleshift.ning.com/forum/topics ... e=activity

Sat Jun 22, 2024 6:14 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

The way he says this is very different to that of Donald Trump - but the core message is very similar.

Can he actually win? No-one thinks so for this election but if he was to win ... we would all be speechless

Dear Great Britain: A Heartfelt Message From Nigel Farage - #ReformUK ‪@NigelFarageOfficial‬

Quote:
A message from the heart to the people of Great Britain from Sir Nigel Farage. This is not just a political message but a message of freedom and hope... something we all should cherish and we all can agree with.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m04c006Q8RE

Sun Jun 23, 2024 12:36 pm

So at Last - Julian Assange is free!

:candle :clap

Tue Jun 25, 2024 8:19 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

New Madrid Jolt Timeline -June 2024 (1)

Quote:
On June 25 buoys signaling the SE Movement and any tsunami waves generated by this movement were blinded.

These blinded buoys are where a tsunami wave would strike Europe, and where sloshing would occur over the SE Portion.

Note the Gulf Stream is being diverted from the Void where clapping is expected to occur.

The establishment does not want you to know this, so you do not panic.

Stay alert and be prepared to move from the coast quickly, within hours of any alert.

Panic serves no purpose.
Quote:

Notes:
(1)

Thu Jun 27, 2024 10:20 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Trident Sun:
Via ZetaTalk for June 30, 2024

Quote:
Does the Trident at back end of the Crop Circle indicate something analogous to what we see depicted here?
[and from another]
https://www.zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue764.htm
Photo of the Nibiru Complex capture on May 1, 2021 in Sarasota, Florida compared to a CC design laid in 2010.
[and from another]
https://x.com/watcher_th95151/status/18 ... 4123203826
[and from another]
Three Suns Above Münster Augsburger 1533. “In 1533, three suns shone similarly as if they had fiery clouds around them, and they stood over the city of Münster, as if the city and the houses were burning, as painted here.” Augsburger Wunderzeichenbuch, c. 1550
https://www.redbubble.com/i/poster/Thre ... nster-by...
Originated in this book https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Augsburg_Book_of_Miracles
[and from another]
5/26/2023
https://www.tiktok.com/@yahkiynmaccabee ... 7503797547
Quote:

SOZT
Nibiru can be seen from many angles - straight on with a Dominant Moon on either side, or from the side with various Moon Swirls trailing behind. All are surrounded by Red Dust and trash so appear large and can even dwarf Nibiru in size by this means. Coming closer lately, Nibiru and its Dominant Moon swirls may reflect sunlight at sunrise or sunset, a type of group Second Sun display. That this TikTok photo matches a drawing from 1533 inspired by a sundog display is coincidence. But a Triple Sun display will be on the increase.
EOZT

ZetaTalk Confirmation 5/31/2021:
https://www.zetatalk.com/ning/31ma2021.htm
A Crop Circle diagram comes to life! The Double Helix was captured on film in 2003 when Nibiru arrived, and now is back in view. This is another example that demonstrates the validity and significance of Crop Circle designs.

ZetaTalk Analysis 7/31/2010:
https://www.zetatalk.com/ning/31jy2010.htm
If the Anchor crop circle was showing the Nibiru complex as it retreats, White Horse is showing it as it approaches. The minor Moon Swirls that composed the tail of the Anchor are very distant and hardly visible. The two main Moon Swirls will be seen on either side, flaring back. And the crowding of magnetic particles in front of Nibiru as it points its N Pole toward the Earth is shown, so that Nibiru itself is almost repulsed by this crowding, pushed back in this cloud of magnetons, so is moving slowly!

Notes:
(1)

Thu Jun 27, 2024 10:31 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Then Via ZetaTalk for June 30, 2024

Quote:
Can the Zetas give us some odds on the likelihood of the Junta being able to get the White Hat Biden on the stage for the debate and the likelihood of him mentioning the Pole Shift? If it's the Black Hat Biden, maybe Trump will mention it?
[and from another]
Biden vs Trump Presidential Debate: Where to Watch and What to Expect
June 25, 2024
https://www.yahoo.com/news/explainer-bi ... 10041481...
U.S. President Joe Biden and former president Donald Trump will meet on a debate stage for the first of two televised face-offs that could prove critical in their tight rematch race to win the White House in November. The first debate will air at 9 p.m. ET on CNN and be broadcast from an Atlanta studio without a live audience. It can also be viewed on CNN affiliates, without a cable login on CNN.com and is available for simulcast on other U.S. channels. Trump will get the last word after a coin toss.
[and from another]
Biden Doubles
https://x.com/Qdified8X/status/18048624 ... 82/photo/2
Quote:

SOZT
We anticipate that both Biden and Trump will show up.

CNN will take excruciatingly careful steps not to imply anything about Trump, and have chosen clean questions though have shared with the Biden crowd in secret.

No blood tests will be given as the Biden gang will refuse.

That a Double is being used will be obvious, and there will be many clues that social media and Trump friendly reporting media sites will note.

Trump will of course win the debate though it will be claimed otherwise by CNN.

This charade is to expose the rampant corruption in the Democrat Party.

By the first week of July SCOTUS will rule that the New York hush money trial was not legal, a mistrial, and it will not be rescheduled.

In Georgia DA Fanni will be removed and her replacement will dismiss the case.

The Florida records case likewise will be terminated by SCOTUS as Trump legally had the records in his home stored there since he was President.

These lawfare gambits were also allowed to proceed to expose corruption among the Democrats.

Then when Martial Law is called in the US with Trump as the Commander in Chief, no one will be surprised.
EOZT

Notes:
(1)

Thu Jun 27, 2024 11:34 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Dondep wrote:
Sky wrote:

https://educate-yourself.org/cn/planetX ... l;04.shtml

Just sayin.... :sherlock

It has been 14 years, and still Z E R O evidence anywhere.... which reminds me that peculiar definition of madness, or is it real MK that compels one to click??

Actually it's been 21 years - A FULL GENERATION - since the infamous White (actually GREY) Lie, but while the inferred cataclysms haven't even begun for a full generation of 20 years, they've been immanentized by the elite in their cruel manner as they seek to discourage truth-seekers from sussing out the wheat from the chaff. At the end of the day, actually as of this writing, more truth-seekers have been discouraged by the constant claims and insinuations that the event(s) are "just around the corner". I've had several discussions with my doctor and others about the dangers of engaging in such deleterious strategies as the zetas seem to be employing against the elite, and while the goal sounds worthy - "multi-level chess" as recall15 so aptly pictured above - the actual effects in the population of the 'Common Man' has been to inure them of taking steps to prepare. Now, in order to encourage them to prepare, it's actually better to mislead them with threats of nuclear war, Armageddon, etc. In many ways I'm relieved of having to justify and rationalize reality every time a time-frame goes by without so much as a major rip or shake, but I haven't given up on helping any of the Interested Few grapple with the increasing absurdities of modern life in the West. Think of it: when the public was informed by the zetas (those that had enough interest to follow the links offered) that one of the first signs of the pending New Madrid Rip would be "large earthquakes in the north of Japan" and this was followed within a few months by the Fukushima Tsunami, many thought that this was proof the zetas were "right again", yet not long after - even after the zetas said this was NOT what they were referring to - we heard them validate the claims of Ben Fulford that the tsunami had been created by the detonation of a nuclear device that had been used as extortion of Japan by the Nyet-N'-Yahoo Deep State. Was it a coincidence that it mirrored what the zetas claimed would be occurring? Any critical thinker knows that in matters of this scale, there's no such thing as coincidence. One would think the elite would be a bit more fearful or at least respectful, but nooooo........they said to each other "hey let's use the ZT story as cover, no-one will know any better anyway". Ponder that possibility, what went on inside the skulls of those devious Evil Ones as they considered the truth of ZT while at the same time trying to imitate them for personal gain, STILL not realizing that this isn't about a meteorological event but is instead an aeon-long soul harvest in progress.

My problem now is, as I see it, being able to help guide those who know there really IS a poleshift on the horizon without being tied to ZT, as so many of those I pointed to ZT simply no longer buy it, and - in cases where they accepted those pronouncements more readily than most - actually detest it and it's purveyors as being evil and complicit in bamboozling the common man, all while it claims to be acting in their interests. My doctor is more schooled (academically) in human psychology and as such has described how misleading people about what to expect in a given time-frame is actually counter-productive to the stated goals, notwithstanding the claims such bamboozling has to be done in order to mislead the human elite. It's not just my reaction, or hers; it's the widespread fall-out that actually proves the case. It no long matters whether I continue to eagerly reinforce the claims about the imminent arrival of the New Madrid Rip and subsequent poleshift or angrily denounce it; neither will have any effect, and I've been advised by more than one friend and associate that I'm better off remaining quiet about the meteorological events coming up while the socio-political changes are allowed to play out. If people are burdened by both an evil Deep State bent on exterminating the Common Man - the 'goyim' - and preparing for events which will eliminate 90% of the human population anyway shortly thereafter, how many humans can cheerfully prepare for both? Or even muster the psychological courage and intellectual fortitude to handle both/all? To insist that what people are seeing is a result of both robs them unnecessarily, so I'm still sorting out what role to engage in while trying to maintain a vigorous lust for life....which has gotten very hard for me. I used to "rock out" several times a week; now I'm lucky to be able to do it once or twice a month, and it's during those moments that I can visualize the take-down of evil to such an extent I get fresh insights on how to articulate that.

One thing that has occurred as a result of the socio-political-cultural landscape undergoing such effronteries to the human psyche is that many people indeed ARE preparing, even if they don't ascribe their motivation to the coming arrival of PX. Inflation and food shortages are very real, and the plans to involve society in this go back over a hundred years to the infamous Protocols and ancillary claims that have been made in a similar light.

I still consider the possibility that Nancy Lieder has been replaced and is doing this intentionally, on behalf of the Evil Ones that may have replaced her, in order to make the extermination easier, and another - more believable - option is that the zetas that use her as their emissary are intentionally allowing her to mislead the elite while considering the previously-awakened 'interested few' among the Common Man as 'collateral damage'; consider: to what good end would it be to ensure the relocation and ongoing existence of a huge swathe of humanity (the current homo sapiens version) that is still of such a lower grade of soul-maturity that they couldn't survive anyway because of the radically-altered physical circumstances post-New Madrid 'Adjustment'? Whether extra-terrestrial or terrestrial authorities want it or not, most will be unable to survive, apparently, in a world ravaged by huge tectonic shifts capped off with a 90 degree poleshift. Starry and I are even considering stocking up on cyanide, as it's become much harder in our elderly state to maintain a primary garden and a flock of egg-laying poultry birds; others have started talking about such an option similarly.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dondep, many people feel the way you do. Here is my take on the pole shift. There are many other sources that point to a coming poleshift. A lot of that info is from religious sources . I have read the third secret of Fatima in the Vatican archives . Most of the stories presented are not the third secret. What I saw was this------There were two papers one was written in Portuguese and was on a dark parchment looking paper, obviously very old. The other was white , type written and looked newer. It was written in English. There were several paragraphs but only three or four described the secret. What they said was this. ( Remember this was from Mary and written by sister Luchia) She said "Everything written in the Book of Revelations and Dannial will come to pass if man does not change his wicked ,wicked ways. Ask God for forgiveness and pray, pray ,pray! " There was a little more to it but I dont remember it all as I read it about ten years ago but this is the most important of it.
There are other factors concerning the poleshift too. Could it be that CERN put us in a different dimension so that planet X in the old dimension will have no effect on us? And what about all the Black boxes found on beaches? And the many towers found all over the world that are said to slow down the poleshift. There will be a magnetic pole shift regardless of planet X as the North magnetic pole has moved towards Russia. At some point we will tilt. Perhaps that is why we are having so many storms. Is it possible that in 1947 the Roswell aliens told the government about the poleshift? Right after that in the same year the government started building underground bases one after the other. Was that to hide from the poleshift? Everyone here knows about the hidden history of lost cavillations due to poleshifts. The question now is when is the next one? The signs all says soon. Any questions?

Fri Jun 28, 2024 11:29 pm
GT Truther

Despite what the Zetans are saying the pole shift might only be magnetic - not geophysical.

A decade or so ago Clif High was talking about a crustal displacement where the planetary crust shifts / relocates its position over the mantle - this will be like a 'lite' version of a geophysical pole shift. Still much destruction, etc, but not total and with many billions of people still surviving.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Om the topic of geophysdical upheaval...

Joni Patry Vedic Astrology Earthquake Alert 12th July 2024

Joni suggests it will hit the San Andreas fault - mostly likely affecting San Francisco although it *might* be another location with 'San' as the start of its name. Or even many such locations.

btw: Clif High predicts events just after this date - could there be a connection?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08KipzYP4gg

Sun Jun 30, 2024 3:01 am
GT Truther

Real Assange part on the 3D Chess game...

Via ZetaTalk for July 31, 2024 (1)

Quote:
Matts question about Assange, days ago. I am so behind on my work, sorry ...

Julian Assange is a free man after striking a plea deal with the United States Justice Department. Assange pleaded guilty to one charge of violating the Espionage Act and was sentenced to 62 months of time already served in Belmarsh prison in Britain. He has since returned home to his native Australia. The Zetas previously stated that Assange was in isolation because of what he knows and might share with the world, and that those backing Joe Biden would kill Assange if they felt he would have a chance to be interviewed. Do the Zetas have any comment on the timing and purpose of Assange's plea deal?
[and from another]
WikiLeaks' Assange set to be freed after US espionage charge plea deal
June 26, 2024
https://www.reuters.com/world/wikileaks ... be-freed...
WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange is due to plead guilty on Wednesday to violating U.S. espionage law, in a deal that will set him free after a 14-year British legal odyssey and allow his return home to Australia. Assange, 52, has agreed to plead guilty to a single criminal count of conspiring to obtain and disclose classified U.S. national defence documents, according to filings in the U.S. District Court for the Northern Mariana Islands. The deal marks the end of a legal saga that has seen Assange spend more than five years in a British high-security jail and seven holed up in the Ecuadorean embassy in London as he fought accusations of sex crimes in Sweden and battled extradition to the U.S., where he faced 18 criminal charges. The U.S. government viewed him as a reckless villain who had endangered the lives of agents through WikiLeaks' mass release of secret U.S. documents - the largest security breaches of their kind in U.S. military history.
[and from another]
WikiLeaks founder Assange welcomed home in Australia a free man after US deal
June 27, 2024
https://www.reuters.com/world/wikileaks ... iana-isl...
Assange has not spoken publicly since being released and did not appear at a Wikileaks press conference at a hotel in Canberra, where Stella Assange said it was too soon to say what her husband would do next. She added she believed her husband would one day be pardoned.
Quote:

SOZT
As we stated in 2019
https://www.zetatalk.com/ning/30ap2019.htm
the Assange in prison and even the Assange in the Ecuador Embassy were Doubles, for his safety.

The real Assange had been rescued by the Trump administration.

Why has Assange suddenly been released on a plea deal? The public is to assume that the information Assange could release to the public is no longer pertinent, had aged, so the DNC would not be damaged.

But the real reason is that Assange could trigger discussion about Nibiru and even the accuracy of ZetaTalk in this regard.

He is a truth bomb waiting to explode.

EOZT

Prior ZT: https://www.zetatalk.com/ning/31ja2021.htm
Seth Rich was brutally murdered in 2016 to prevent the documents he had lifted from the DNC becoming public. Seth Rich had already passed them to Assange of Wikileaks. Thus the Ecuadorian Embassy which had given shelter to Assange came under threat, and Assange temporarily vacated the embassy. Assange was later arrested by the Brits in 2019, who seemingly sought to honor an extradition request by the US. But Assange remained in prison, in a tight lockdown, and now in 2021 a British judge has denied that extradition request based on flimsy excuses.
Assange is in poor health and perhaps suicidal in the harsh Belmarsh prison in Britain, unable to give interviews or socialize with friends and family. But the excuse for not delivering him to the US is that he is in poor health and would attempt suicide in the harsh Supermax jail in Colorado. Assange is in isolation because of what he knows and might share with the world. It would seem his only release would be death, but why don’t the Brits simply release him on bond? Clearly, they also fear the information that was passed along by Seth Rich.
The US is in turmoil at present, with the 2020 election contested. The media is trying to claim election fraud did not occur when the evidence is overwhelming. Every manner of election fraud was used, from false and dual ballots to having the dead vote to Dominion electronic vote switching. The public is gradually being educated, and President Trump will come out on top, but meanwhile those backing Biden would kill Assange in an instant if they felt he would have a chance to be interviewed. Ultimately, President Trump will pardon Assange. Assange knows this.

Prior 2010 ZT: https://www.zetatalk.com/ning/11de2010.htm
Assange is stating that he has rules about what he will publish on Wikileaks re UFOs. He does not want individuals to just report what they saw, be self authored, flooding his email queue. And by stating he wants an original document he is inferring a document from the federal government, or some weighty body like that. He does not want to become another MUFON, reporting sightings. His site is about leaks, not sightings. You are also asking if the State Department takes UFOs seriously. Of course they do, but as there is a cover-up over the alien presence they are hardly going to be discussing this matter in correspondence over state matters.

Prior 2012 ZT: https://www.zetatalk.com/ning/21ap2012.htm
The wagons are circling amid those elements that want the cover-up over Planet X and the alien presence to continue, and those that are comfortable allowing the public to learn the truth. China has a firewall to prevent its public from access to banned websites, a firewall that was constructed at the inception, whereas Russia allowed the Internet to be inserted into its territory without such restrictions. Thus, RT flourishes as the IP of choice among those wanting the news to be frankly and honestly reported. Russia has allowed frank discussion of Planet X signs and signs of the alien presence such as crop circles on its media, even allowing government officials to comment freely.
Assange is already in the cross-hairs of the big guns in the cover-ups, and is only alive because he is under a protection, as he knows. Blocked from releasing leaked material, and personally under assault by a false sexual harassment charge, he is doing what he can to lead the charge against disinformation and secret government operations. With a nose for relevant news, and an even better nose for lies and deception, he is hoping to start a trend. Will he succeed? How will the world block the RT news outlet? Attempt to “reason” with Russia? In the short term, his campaign will succeed.

Prior ZT: https://www.zetatalk.com/ning/30ap2019.htm
This is the real Assange being hauled out of the Ecuadoran Embassy, but “arrest” is not the right term to use. This whole drama has been pre-arranged with all the parties, as during the prosecution of the Cabal and Deep State by Trump’s Junta in the US his testimony is key. He is being delivered to friendly hands in the US, and will be well protected until he gets there. Why did Ecuador suddenly become exasperated with Assange? We mentioned in 2016 that Assange had escaped the Embassy, but he returned.

Assange can rest assured he will be pardoned for any supposed espionage. Just as Russian collusion and interference with the 2016 election was thrown like dirt at Trump, it was thrown at Assange. He received his leaked emails from Seth Rich, who was murdered by Hillary and the DNC for this. The timing of the Assange “arrest” allows his testimony in a timely manner just when AG Barr and Huber are preparing to unleash the FISA abuses and other treasonous acts. This Assange “arrest” and AG Barr’s testimony this week are but the opening scenes of a long awaited drama.

Notes:
(1)

Sun Jun 30, 2024 9:10 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

D4C

Via The Guardian
(1)

Notes:
(1)
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/ng- ... ity-ruling

Mon Jul 01, 2024 5:56 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Happy UAP/UFO Day

Tue Jul 02, 2024 6:44 am
Profile WWW
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1660 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 63, 64, 65, 66, 67  Next