It is currently Fri Jun 14, 2024 4:34 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1631 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49 ... 66  Next
 Welcome to The Golden Thread, Volume 7.5 2021 
GT Truther

Post 0
httpS://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdEF-vMO8vc

httpS://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXZXlqjorGI

httpS://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZJaP9ThILI

httpS://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXhYsMEjsZ8

THIS IS THE WAY

Fri Apr 28, 2023 5:53 am
GT Truther

Post Re: Welcome to The Golden Thread, Volume 7.5 2021
For the coronation of King Charles III next week the special ceremony will include a section in which we Brits are all invited to get down on one knee and swear allegiance to our new monarch.

Don, as a citizen of a Commonwealth nation this applies to you too!

Me? What am I doing? I dare not answer that, as I might end up in the Tower of London, facing a public execution!

Quote:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-65435426

People watching the Coronation will be invited to join a "chorus of millions" to swear allegiance to the King and his heirs, organisers say.

The public pledge is one of several striking changes to the ancient ceremony revealed on Saturday.

In a coronation full of firsts, female clergy will play a prominent role, and the King himself will pray out loud.

The Christian service will also see religious leaders from other faiths have an active part for the first time.

The Coronation on Saturday will be the first to incorporate other languages spoken in Britain, with a hymn set to be sung in Welsh, Scottish Gaelic and Irish Gaelic.

Despite changes designed to reflect other faiths, the three oaths the King will take and form the heart of the service remain unchanged, including the promise to maintain "the Protestant Reformed Religion".

Sun Apr 30, 2023 1:55 pm
GT Truther

Post truth or dare
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UgbfSXbwl0

Welcome to Futureunity, where we explore the fascinating world of science, technology, and the universe! From the inner workings of the human body to the outer reaches of space, we delve into the latest and most interesting discoveries that are shaping our world. Whether you're a science buff or just looking for some mind-blowing facts, we've got you covered. Join us as we uncover the mysteries of the world around us and discover new frontiers in the fields of science and technology. Get ready for a journey that's both educational and entertaining!

Disclaimer: We are not Anonymous. The message is purely based on fiction.

Sun Apr 30, 2023 5:16 pm
GT Truther

simple simon wrote:
For the coronation of King Charles III next week the special ceremony will include a section in which we Brits are all invited to get down on one knee and swear allegiance to our new monarch.

Don, as a citizen of a Commonwealth nation this applies to you too!

Me? What am I doing? I dare not answer that, as I might end up in the Tower of London, facing a public execution!

Simon, I do NOT accept the claim the united states of America is a "Commonwealth nation"; no matter what the subterfuge used by the freemasonic fraternity in the early decades following the Constitutional Convention and it's ratification, it is a wholly independent and free nation, ruled ONLY by the Constitution and the God referred to within it. For that matter, I am utterly contemptuous of the so-called authorities that profess to be in charge currently; I recognize them not. The military - despite claims that it's engaged in a massive 'sting' operation currently - has NOT stepped up to its obligations and protected the citizenry, who have naively believed what they've been told by an arrogant and cabal-controlled mass media. If I spoke more freely than this, I TOO might be facing a "public execution"!

I don't even believe that the individual offered to the public is, in fact, the original Prince Charles, let alone "King Charles". It's an insult to common sense and an affront to common decency, and the public abomination called the 'coronation' is but one more brick in the wall cementing the justification for the destruction of homo sapiens, who have obviously outlived their ability to mature their soul-growth.

Jest my too sense, of course. :yamon

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Mon May 01, 2023 12:40 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

recall15 wrote:
DD wrote:

I have a separate but related question for recall15; why did the zetas mislead her - and hence humanity - into stressing a "2022 Grand Finale" for the Big Jolt? -snip-

Nope. But The Luciferians..Spies @ Planet Earth
There are others "alien" Joint Forces interested in planet Earth ie ((Orions+Annunaki+Reptilians+STS Grays), stationed on Planet Mars)....

... But History of this Multiplex Time World, said that was necesary to trick the Earth Spy Lucifierians, that passed that info to the "Luciferians´ Convoys" that wanted to invade this part of the Multiverse, to went into a rotative Black Hole, and moved to another part far far away from here...

In Short:
Final Result the Luciferian shall not mess with Humanity again...

So the Ascension Process continues..

include [included|included] Geographical Earth Changes

:doh :huh

I don't understand the response, recall. People who I have urged to prepare have questioned the claims made for the past 2-3 years in ZT about the "2022 Grand Finale". It's clear that they - and all humans paying attention - were misled into thinking the New Madrid Rip, or Jolt, whatever you want to call it, would occur before the end of 2022. Personally I'm grateful for the additional time to prepare, but others aren't as forgiving. I don't blame Nancy, as she has admitted to me that the COW often doesn't tell the Zetas some of their plans, as a way to explain why Nancy didn't tell US about the elite being told about "Nibiru visibility" occurring in 2021. It could have helped many to know the elite had been told this, even if it wasn't true (and apparently it wasn't). Average people, even those who are acutely aware, can't continue to live in a state of perpetual heightened alertness, thinking that they're being told the truth by supposedly STO aliens; that's one way to encourage the curdling of their spiritual health, which goes against the purpose of our little 'schoolhouse'. I realize the Zetas are anxious to get the old humanoid lifeform cleared off the planet to make way for the new hybrids, and the greater mass of homo sapiens' souls transported to the next stop in their development (a 'watery planet in the Orion system' where they will inhabit an octopus-like lifeform), but their orders are to make sure they don't warp our soul-growth during this process, either. They excuse themselves regularly, but maybe they need to be challenged for continually lying to us, if only by omission. Yes, we KNOW a poleshift, a housecleaning, is scheduled; yes, we know it will be soon; but undercutting people who are trying to do the right thing, the good thing, to be of service to humanity, is flagrantly NOT "STO".

Respectully, maybe you could clarify your answer? Are you suggesting that the subterfuge was necessary to trick STS Luciferians? If so, why would they want them to think things were scheduled to happen earlier than they've turned out to be? Was there an advantage to forcing them to play their hand too early? Did it help 'wake up' the masses to see the true scope of things? Because I don't see it....I'd love to, I'd like to see the logic, but instead people are thinking that because things didn't happen as inferred (we can skip the semantics about a 'careful reading of Nancy's words'; people know when they've been misled, no matter how it's phrased), then there's no point in preparing further....at least for now. Maybe I shouldn't even mention "the emissary"? I know that early on, Nancy and/or the Zetas she communicates with scoffed at people trying to "get out in front of Nancy". I've never tried to steal her thunder, only give credit where it's due, but now that same sense of doing what's right means ALSO assigning 'blame' where it's due, even as I point to the signs that the NMA is actually in motion currently. Gray lies multiply. :hmm

It just seems to many that both human and extra-terrestrial 'authorities' mislead humans, and that extends to the so-called "white hats" among the human authorities. The ends NEVER justify the means; the means ARE the ends.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Mon May 01, 2023 1:19 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

the time traveler wrote:

DON PERHAPS THE FOOD SHORTAGES ARE A GOOD THING AS THEY ARE GETTING PEOPLE TO PREP! MAYBE THAT WAS THE PLAN ALL ALONG! ZT SAYS THAT CALIFORNIA WILL GO FIRST AND THEN THE NEW MADRID SHORTLY AFTER THAT. AT LEAST WE WILL HAVE A LITTLE WARNING IN THAT.

I hear what you're saying TT, but remember ZT says that California will come AFTER the New Madrid Rip. Yes, there will be a lot of damaging tectonic activity prior, but the big California rip is supposed to come AFTER the unzipping of the Mississippi, the resulting wipeout of millions in western Europe and the UK.

I agree that people are prepping, but it's no thanks to ZT - at least according to what people who HAVE started prepping in earnest are saying. The lies-by-omission are galling, to say the least, but poorly-reasoned logic might suggest that ZT is actually a psy-op by the zetas against the elite, who care little how many of the Common Man succumb to collateral damage.....these elitists are the only ones that know the poleshift is real and close at hand.....I constantly hear from people I urge to read ZT for themselves that the poleshift ning is filled with "sycophants", who don't question what they're told, and if they do, they get banned for not being meek sheeple for accepting without questioning. By acting like the 2021 prognostication was actually REAL, this may - MAY - have caused the elite to put their evil plans into motion prematurely, the better to bring home the ugly facts of inflation, food shortages, etc.

And when looked at from this perspective, it means we have to accept the notion that ZT is lying to mislead the elite, as the average person isn't even aware of ZT though they may have heard bits and pieces about a poleshift, if only as one of a range of catastrophes that earth is headed towards. :shock: :?

Mon May 01, 2023 1:35 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

mountaintiger7 wrote:
Dondep wrote:
0)Image
It was pretty damn clear to anyone bothering to look at the links that they've been misleading the public as well as the pooh-bahs in their majestic cubicles and chambers. While I'm grateful for the additional time,

we question the misleading character of the timeframe.

who will take silver or even gold for payment; food and medicine will be priceless, with tools not far behind.

the zetas have to return to a third-density reality like Earth's to finish their lessons, because they continue to lie and mislead - just as badly as the human authorities have done since time immemorial.

liars do not help humanity except to curdle their soul maturation, which is hard enough as it is with just the daily interactions that we derive most of our lessons from.

the 12,000+ BCE poleshift that ushered in the Annunaki's trespassing period.

Hopefully it will be mercifully quick for the casualties, but most of the lessons we have to learn yet will have to do with how humanity handles the tribulations. .

daily life is proving untenable for so many

1) CT epithet will betray the utterer's lack of understanding.

#1) C replaces Z

#0) intresting

Tiger, I actually DID mean "CT".....lol. The epithet referred to is "Conspiracy Theorist", or "Conspiracy Theory". Changes the character of the message if one thinks I was referring to ZT, but then again, one could reasonably argue that "ZT" applies as well.

Regarding the idea I as trying to convey in the video.....in short, people who naively trust that the media is telling the truth and act on it are unwitting minions of evil, and I've come to believe that the difference between being highly intelligent yet naive, and being skeptically-aware yet not being all that 'intellectual', has to do with something as simple as this: What is it that keeps you up at night, thinking? The person who can go to sleep comfortably as soon as their head hits the pillow leaves their responsibility for helping humanity to 'virtue-signaling', not actual concerns they have. How many people lay awake at night worried about white racism holding down ethnic minorities? Isn't it now true that the celebrities celebrated by the public are (mostly) black, brown, or a shade thereof? Certainly more than the 13% or 14% of the population that they represent. How many white rock stars are under the age of 30 and get mass media attention? Compare to the number of black/colored rap and hip-hop stars. Same goes for sports; how many sports stars are white, compared to black/colored? How many advertisements within the past couple of years feature white people? Caucasian models in ads are now the 'token' models.....if there's only one or 2, they're usually subordinated. I hear more and more expressions of resentment by white people towards "black privilege", and this is undoing all the hard work many of us classic liberals put in to erase ALL forms of racism. As Morgan Freedman once opined, the best cure for racism was to NOT talk about racism, and it was working. Now an entire new generation of racists are being kindled (intentionally, IMHO) by this thing called CRT. Virtue-signaling is something done by minions of evil, who THINK they are "doing their part" and don't question the Narrative.

So people who only engage in virtue-signaling actually DON'T lie awake at night, troubled by societal evils and wondering what causes them. Those that have recognize the modern 'Left', the modern, 2023 Democratic party, is pro-totalitarian, pro-war, pro-censorship, pro-racist, etc etc etc.....it bears no resemblance to liberal idealism whatsoever, and meanwhile, conservatives are also being played, though joined as they are by disaffected ex-'liberals'. The Show Must Go On, but that's why I refuse to spend my thought-time engaged in the mass hallucination. I find more revelations and understanding about current events in classic "CT" tomes such as Pawns In The Game, Battle Hymn, The World Order, Satan - Prince of This World, The Curse of Canaan, Red Fog Over America, etc. When Trump "announced" on Nov 24th, 2022, his intention to "run for president in 2024" it could be seen how it pained him to play the fake game, when he's actually STILL the president....but the Junta insists on having him sail the Illusion right off the cliff and into the New Madrid Adjustment. It does, after all, keep the average citizen chattering and focused on the Illusion and not taking matters into their own hands.

I was the one that asked about Elon's latest rocketship disaster, and found it revealing that the zetas chose to include the (bigger) news about Gen. Milley in the response....mainly because I'd phoned the Pentagon a few months ago and reamed out his receptionist - or maybe it was actually HIM. The male voice cut me off mid-tirade and whispered hoarsely "how did you get this number??", to which I replied "why the Pentagon operator; I asked for this office". I could hear the individual swallow some arrogant pride as he heard me finish excoriating 'General Milley' for betraying America and his oath, and to make sure 'he' heard about this from an average citizen. It makes me wonder if indeed I was speaking to the General himself; I also suspect that sometimes I get ZT that has a subtle message included that only I can suss out, because my question had to do with whether the rocket was destroyed through human error or by the COW, and if the COW, was it because the human authorities were trying to send a surveillance satellite aloft to monitor human migrations post-NMA, or because they were still trying to escape the planet? In any event, Elon's subsequent tweets almost seemed relieved, not crestfallen as one would expect. :hmm

Mon May 01, 2023 1:42 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

You've said a lot there DonD...I agree with your elucidation of problems.
What also bothers me is we've learned all of these illusions are from a manifest reality that mankind is capable of producing through unconscious and conscious mental desires. Secret school teachings.
If we continually input destruction in our thinking patterns, ZT communications etc,..are we not then collectively becoming complicit with helping arrange it to manifest..., eventually?
We need to deter the fallen Lords wishful desires.
What is enviable, is enviable...I would't want to be guilty of helping usher in these destruction's ...
Collectively, our belief power can offset a lot through combined positive thinking efforts. We need to, urgently, become more aware and value this kind of Power.

You know, Jesus emphasized the importance of believing and demonstrated it, that was 2,000 years ago...
Time for humanities Spiritual being to grow up.

Mon May 01, 2023 8:33 pm
GT Truther

Dondep wrote:
recall15 wrote:
DD wrote:
Respectully, maybe you could clarify your answer?

In other words:
"The needs of many precede the needs of a few, even those of oneself"

So without the Luciferians...

the Illuminati/Trilateral S**t/Scion/MJ12 would make their move...

The Undergroud Portal/Stargate

Edit to Add:
Typo Error Corrected

Tue May 02, 2023 9:05 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Looking Glass event #14

Around may 28, 2023 The Illuminati ond others, would open an interdimensional Underground Portal, to all the STS forces, to try to conquer this planet Earth...

and via SAM:
(1)

Quote:
In this channeled session, the Galactic Federation answer the following questions:
1. What is the next looking glass event?
2. What is sacred geometry and how can we use it for ascension?
3. Past lives of Joe Biden.

Notes:
(1)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTkI-cFsXlk

Tue May 02, 2023 9:10 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Dondep wrote:
the time traveler wrote:

DON PERHAPS THE FOOD SHORTAGES ARE A GOOD THING AS THEY ARE GETTING PEOPLE TO PREP! MAYBE THAT WAS THE PLAN ALL ALONG! ZT SAYS THAT CALIFORNIA WILL GO FIRST AND THEN THE NEW MADRID SHORTLY AFTER THAT. AT LEAST WE WILL HAVE A LITTLE WARNING IN THAT.

I hear what you're saying TT, but remember ZT says that California will come AFTER the New Madrid Rip. Yes, there will be a lot of damaging tectonic activity prior, but the big California rip is supposed to come AFTER the unzipping of the Mississippi, the resulting wipeout of millions in western Europe and the UK.

I agree that people are prepping, but it's no thanks to ZT - at least according to what people who HAVE started prepping in earnest are saying. The lies-by-omission are galling, to say the least, but poorly-reasoned logic might suggest that ZT is actually a psy-op by the zetas against the elite, who care little how many of the Common Man succumb to collateral damage.....these elitists are the only ones that know the poleshift is real and close at hand.....I constantly hear from people I urge to read ZT for themselves that the poleshift ning is filled with "sycophants", who don't question what they're told, and if they do, they get banned for not being meek sheeple for accepting without questioning. By acting like the 2021 prognostication was actually REAL, this may - MAY - have caused the elite to put their evil plans into motion prematurely, the better to bring home the ugly facts of inflation, food shortages, etc.

And when looked at from this perspective, it means we have to accept the notion that ZT is lying to mislead the elite, as the average person isn't even aware of ZT though they may have heard bits and pieces about a poleshift, if only as one of a range of catastrophes that earth is headed towards. :shock: :?

NOW I KNOW WHY I WAS BANNED FROM ZT ! There actually is a large group of that was kicked out.

Wed May 03, 2023 12:07 am
GT Truther

From a a blog called "New Madrid Jolt Timeline "#111, #112, #113

(1)

Quote:
Quote:
On May 2 the Mainland continues to drop heavily on Mexico and the Cocos Plate. Washington State the only solid black Heliplot on the globe. And look at how jittery the Western half of the N American Continent is!

Quote:
Quote:
On May 2 a surprise developed at the start of the major Fault Line in China! Quake swarm, above Thailand and in China lands. This leading into the big China quake for sure. Which like the Turkey quakes may be a series of big ones.

Quote:
Quote:
Comment by Nancy Lieder 5 hours ago
If quakes along China's major Fault Line appeared on May 2, by May 3 they had continued and crept further up toward Beijing. The 3 Gorges Dam is not yet threatened by quakes. But these are major developments. The Sunda Plate continues to show signs of snapping off to separate from the Eurasia Plate, which will allow China to lurch East into the Pacific. And the Mainland drop onto Mexico has also intensified.

Notes:
(1)
https://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blo ... e=activity

Wed May 03, 2023 9:57 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Dex wrote:
You've said a lot there DonD...I agree with your elucidation of problems.
What also bothers me is we've learned all of these illusions are from a manifest reality that mankind is capable of producing through unconscious and conscious mental desires. Secret school teachings.
If we continually input destruction in our thinking patterns, ZT communications etc,..are we not then collectively becoming complicit with helping arrange it to manifest..., eventually?
We need to deter the fallen Lords wishful desires.
What is enviable, is enviable...I would't want to be guilty of helping usher in these destruction's ...
Collectively, our belief power can offset a lot through combined positive thinking efforts. We need to, urgently, become more aware and value this kind of Power.

You know, Jesus emphasized the importance of believing and demonstrated it, that was 2,000 years ago...
Time for humanities Spiritual being to grow up.

Dex, I wasn't aware at the time I replied to this on FakeBook that you had posted it here also, so I'm copying my reply here as well:

Quote:
To a certain extent you're right Dex, but I caution against conflating awareness with fear. While it's true our thoughts can have an effect on our shared physical reality, there are certain events that are immutable. If we are trudging up a ski slope knowing that a severe storm is on the way, at least having heard that it was, would it be a surprise to know that despite our most fervent prayers, a blizzard and/or avalanche could bury us alive? However, if we were walking through a poor section of a strange city, dressed well, is it possible to think only good thoughts towards those in the shadows around us, and thus avoid being mugged or worse, killed? If the majority of humanity had already achieved enough spiritual maturity, I do believe our collective prayers could elevate humanity to the next density and thereby we could avoid this cyclical house-cleaning that results in so much physical death. The problem is that we are nowhere near that point, and that is also no surprise. There is a market difference between the 'power of positive thinking' and the 'politics of wishful thinking'. Transparency and honesty in all things is always the best policy, but the current and previous four or five generations have been mollycoddled to the point where being transparent about this regularly-scheduled cyclical event would be deleterious to our collective well-being. It isn't that we would manifest the pole shift itself, it's that we are manifesting a state of preparedness due to our understanding that one is scheduled and on its way. The problem is, without real transparency and honesty, the preparations are accomplished but the absence of the warned-about calamity injures the Faith and Hope the human puts into preparation. The secret societies bear much of this burden and many of their adherents will suffer accordingly after they pass to the other side. In the meantime, we learn to distrust any so-called authority; perhaps that is one of the biggest lessons we can take away from this mortal life.

Wed May 03, 2023 12:19 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

recall15 wrote:
Dondep wrote:
recall15 wrote:
DD wrote:
Respectully, maybe you could clarify your answer?

In other words:

Okay, I'll take the bait; this is a classic example of giving a right answer to a different question, and is unfortunately usually employed by scoundrels who are avoiding the issue. It also suggests that the axiom "if it can't be true for one, it can't be true for all" is wrong, and has been used by tyrants throughout human history, particularly by Stalinists and Maoists. It slights basic human dignity by suggesting lying is okay, or "the ends justify the means", and other trite and misleading axioms. I would even argue that by choosing to lie instead of conveying the truth of a matter in a transparent manner, the Greater Good of the Many has in fact been avoided in order to justify letting a lower-level entity take the easy route out by lying. Let me illustrate:
What is the difference between claiming a calamitous event "MAY" occur after a certain date or inferring it "WILL" occur by a date certain? The lower-level entity, going by what is being proffered to share, walks blindly into the trap and separates truth-seekers from the truth by inferring something that is incorrect. This happens easily, and the fault lies with those who are doling out the (dis)info to the minion(s), in this case the emissary. Knowing that the COW has tarnished previous claims by the so-called ET 'authorities' (in this case the Zetas) by withholding information from them, the honest course of action is to transparently claim "MAY", NOT "WILL". Use of terms such as "2022 Grand Finale" is deceptive, and has made Nancy's zetas even more guilty of "Boy Who Cried Wolf" psy-ops. Remember what happened in the original fairy tale; by the time the wolf DOES appear, the villagers don't bother because of the long history of being misled. How does this practice serve "the needs of the many" more than simply being truthful would have been? The fact is, it does NOT. So let's not deploy any scurrilous axioms that tend to blame victims, as this is a slippery slope that causes far too much collateral damage among those who are faithfully trying to do the right thing, only to find that they've been so misled as to become superfluous to the conversation. The same holds true for Dan Burisch, who COULD have come clean and said any number of words that would have truthfully conveyed that he could only pass on what the (lying) zetan J-Rod had conveyed to him, along with corroborating information about how his "associates" within the black-ops community of MAJ agents had shared....erm....'scuttlebutt' with him about other 'beanboxes' that had competing claims about a poleshift, Planet X, Nibiru, etc. In other words, he could have been honest without lying, but to do so would likely strike fear in the hearts of his arrogant Masonic superiors who had earnestly assumed they would be given the secrets to the propulsion systems that allow Earth's REAL soul-gardeners to zip around Earth's skies as they patrol the schoolhouse. Transparency would open the door to officially-sanctioned critical thinking by truthseekers, and nullify the entire policy of using ridicule to mitigate the impact of those pesky types. Those ETs are STILL snickering up their shirtsleeves at how they bamboozled the 'human authorities' in the illusory treaty system, even as they have to admit that those same human authorities are passing the practice on down to their human minions. "As above, so below."

Remember one of Christ's most important statements: "Be as shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."

Brook no liars.

Wed May 03, 2023 12:44 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... e=emb_logo

Thu May 04, 2023 11:40 am
GT Truther

Dex wrote:

Wow..... excellent find, Dex. I hope everyone records this video or downloads it. We can join it to the confession of the man who went to Area 51 with that message from President Eisenhower, demanding that MJ12 tell him what was going on with the alien there before he sent in the First Army from Denver Colorado. That was in 1953. Along with the video of the man who was on his death bed and confessing to having rigged Building 7 of the WTC with explosives.

Government employees, doing the bidding of the Evil Ones, never realizing they're acting as Minions Of Evil.

----------------------------------

Recall, I just want you to know that any invective I expressed was never directed at you or even to Nancy. You've been working hard to keep us all in the loop and so has Nancy, but when something is not done right, it has to be called out. I am calling out the Zetas for not having imparted to Nancy correctly that there are things they need to take responsibility for, even if the Council of Worlds has pulled the football out just as in the classic example of Lucy and Charlie Brown. There is no need to lie when expressing the same thing honestly could help ensure that more people would be prepared and not just in a physical sense. Sometimes I feel like they will continue to lie for years upon years upon years until the last and most stupid human has heard the message, despite sacrificing all those who have gone before, simply to create an environment of cynicism and disbelief about extremely important matters concerning our destiny.

Maybe you can help us analyze WHY they feel the need to lie instead of simply telling us truthfully about probabilities. The elite know and perhaps because they believe the lies being told, they act in such a manner as to telegraph to the public why we (the public) need to prepare, and if this is the case, then those of us that not only believe what we are told and act on it to share with the greater good may indeed simply be considered "collateral damage", but an in-depth discussion of this psychology would show that cannot be the case for service-to-others. Is the COW holding the football for the Zetas? Are the Zetas holding the football for the humans? Because the human authorities certainly don't hold the football for the public, but their machinations betray an obvious malevolent agenda.

Thu May 04, 2023 2:01 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Here's an example of how "Zetas are right again" but no-one I know wants to hear it - from the zetas, anyway. If it wasn't for the fact that mainstream news is now admitting to things like the Earth Wobble, and the food shortages and rampant inflation have alerted even the most naïve to the fact that - as more than one person has told me - "something's up", they wouldn't make a move to prepare.

Maybe that's the purpose....the lies are intended for the elite, who are lying to us about "what's up", and even as those who have patiently waited for a zetan pronouncement to be proven correct have asked me not to inveigle them to "prepare" anymore, they don't mind paying attention to what people like Dutchsinse (who's never mentioned ZT or the poleshift) are saying, and changing their behavior accordingly. Translation: if ZT is indeed a "psy-op", as some continually challenge me, it's a psy-op of the Establishment. They won't comment on my videos about it, but they'll tell up straight up if I want to talk about it to them, which I've had to agree to stop - once the promised "2022 Grand Finale" never materialized as intimated.

So here's Dutchsinse, in a totally terrestrial manner, explaining to people who won't listen to ZT, that the earth is apparently "wobbling":

Fri May 05, 2023 10:58 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Deleted

Fri May 05, 2023 7:53 pm
GT Truther

Deleted

Fri May 05, 2023 8:25 pm
GT Truther

Aye DonD
Glenn debunks Thor...He appears a professional liar to me...How they try to shape a history they want us to believe.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0y2UM_nl4Q

Sat May 06, 2023 9:21 am
GT Truther

recall15 wrote:

Post #1
In other words:

Post #2
Looking Glass event #14

Around may 28, 2023 The Illuminati ond others, would open an interdimensional Underground Portal, to all the STS forces, to try to conquer this planet Earth...

Conculsion
Adding post 1 and post 2
Those in post #1 the ****ferians are STO?? and working to attand the needs of all??

SNEDs are ****ferians

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_6QBj6y9VU

C?URACTION

Sat May 06, 2023 10:00 am
GT Truther

mountaintiger7 wrote:
recall15 wrote:

Post #1
In other words:

Post #2
Looking Glass event #14

Conculsion
Adding post 1 and post 2
Those in post #1 the ****ferians are STO?? and working to attand the needs of all??

SNEDs are ****ferians

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_6QBj6y9VU

C?URACTION

in either case, those in the Know:
Post #3

Quote:
05-05-2023
Mexican priests travel to Rome, they will learn to perform exorcisms
Although the subject of exorcisms is controversial and is almost always kept secret,
it is known that it is not the first time that some priests have been instructed in this practice.

(1)

Quote:
Although it may seem unreal, it is known that a group of Mexican priests will travel to Rome today to receive an intensive course on healing and exorcism.

Notes:
(1)
https://www-excelsior-com-mx.translate. ... r_pto=wapp

Sat May 06, 2023 2:54 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Dondep wrote:
Quote:
Quote:
-snip-

Okay, I'll take the bait;

DD
We must wait for the geological changes to happen... Part of the 8 of 10 events...

to advance... in understanding the social changes...

Sat May 06, 2023 3:04 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

From a a blog called "New Madrid Jolt Timeline "#114, #115

(1)

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
On May 6 the stress Triangle between Japan, Taiwan, and Beijing that was documented last November by simultaneous UFO displays is again featured - very red in the center of SO2 emissions. And as has been the case for some weeks, the Sunda Plate is outlined in quakes.

Quote:
Quote:
Comment by Nancy Lieder 13 hours ago
Lest we forget that the Africa Roll is in process and to avoid the Suez Canal trapping container ships the Suez management closes the canal at night. 21:00 UTC chart below. The strongest quakes happen when the Polar Push happens, sun high over the Pacific, so this is the time when the Suez is closed.

Notes:
(1)
https://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blo ... e=activity

Mon May 08, 2023 5:44 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Now an Update:
Via ZetaTalk for May 31, 2023
(1)
Quote:
Periodically the Zetas give the percentage of completion for the Plate Movements predicted in 2010. Known as the 7 of 10 Plate Movements, these percentages were reported in November 2021
http://www.zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue793.htm
and in April 2022.
http://www.zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue809.htm
Where are we now?
Quote:

SOZT
The 3 remaining Plate Movements to complete the series are

the Eurasian Stretch with the anticipated China blowout,

the Africa Roll which will finalize when given room to roll into the stretch zone voids that will open up in Eurasia, and

the New Madrid Rupture

that will also be given room to maneuver as the Atlantic opens up.

On this day in May, 2023 we would estimate the Eurasian Stretch at 72%,

the Africa Roll barely begun at 63%, and

the New Madrid Rupture at 92%.

The steady compression of the Pacific will allow the Eurasian Plate to continue to open up her voids causing the Russian Rip up toward the Urals, and

both Africa and S America to lob over into their continental drift positions.
EOZT

Notes:
(1)

https://poleshift.ning.com/forum/topics ... e=activity

Mon May 08, 2023 5:49 pm
Profile WWW
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1631 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49 ... 66  Next