It is currently Sat Jun 25, 2022 9:52 pm



Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 739 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 3.7 2007 
Author Message
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:46 am
Posts: 2830
Location: Miles from DC in rural PA
Post SNEDs, GLP, the GT & COMMAJ17
Dex wrote:
Caspa
Administrator
*****
Caspa has many above supportive of his present commentary.

Dex


Dex, what exactly are you speaking of? As is well-known, part of making a Disinfo compartment effective is the ability to seamlessly intersperse quite truthful statements and emotionally-tinged reminders (the DU issues) that nearly everyone can agree with. Still, I'm not sure what you refer to here.

A few notes, also; I noticed you quoted one of Boomer's comments from GLP here. We've been trying to get him registered here for going on a week now, but according to Admin. there are some strange issues preventing this. The situation is being addressed and we hope to have him back here as soon as possible (though this is a different URL than the one he originally turned over to me to administer when he took his 'extended leave of absence', it's still the original "Golden Thread").

Kathy, let us know if you aren't able to get to GLP to catch up on what I call the 'planted thread'. The original poster of the "Dan Burisch and Bill Hamilton Cyber-Stalk UFO Researcher" made his (or her) original accusatory post, then quietly lurked to see what kind of responses would come out of the woodwork. Apparently discussing them here would've meant acting courteously towards others, something the OP (for newbies, that means "Original Poster", or thread-starter) may not have been willing to do. Naturally the more logical public explanation would be that GLP has a larger readership, which is undoubtedly true. It is also controlled by elements that may wish to data-mine the computers and profiles of those that would respond to the provocative thread. It may have been a 'trial balloon', as I suggested there, to determine how much 'interest' is still out there on DB and who would 'attack', 'defend', 'explain' or 'dismiss' he and his claims. It may well have been designed to provoke a fresh round of controversy, thus re-igniting interest in the 'saga'; then again, it may be a concerted attack by the "professional Ufer community" or a separate and rival false-Disclosure compartment (the SERPO attempt being the most likely candidate, to my mind). Perhaps the same forces that wanted to start a highly-polarized and patently proof-less (as yet) 'flame war' over the 'saga' are the same ones preventing Boomer from registering here. Again, the fact the OP of that GLP thread has seen fit NOT to post any 'evidence' and lurks around bumping his/her own thread indicates that the thread was not posted with sincerity -- as innocently as it might appear.

Probably because the nature of 'Disclosure' is so laden with emotion and controversy, and rightly so; it has everything to do with the destiny of the human race.

Now, because Boomer has posted a snip from this email I received on April 1, 2005, I'll take the liberty of posting the entire email, though I had preferred keeping it in context with a few earlier emails. The reference to a 'disc' is to a copy of a surveillance tape that was made of Dan and Marci discussing not only our legal case in Canada, but Dan's other "testimony" he might have disclosed had we been successful in subpoenaing him back then. In fact, video on that disc is up on danburisch.info, and the readers can actually watch it there. (Please push the "pause" button on the video-players below the first one, pausing each one after you watch it; otherwise you'll have 8 DB's and MM's all blabbing at the same time...LOL!). It takes several minutes for the page to load, for that reason. [p.s. Note yet another 'retirement' date for DB. One in a longgg line.]

http://danburisch.info/updates/update_dec_06.html


________________________________________________________________________________________

Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 07:11:50 +0100 (BST)
From: nobody nobody <xxxxxxx>

To: dondep@xxxxxx.xxxx

Subject: DISLOSURE IMMINENT
Mr. Deppeller,

Please do not reply here as those damned elements in
Las Vegas keep breaking into the system. I have
expanding news for you. First, I hope all of our
efforts, aside from the chap caught with the Hamilton
letters, are arriving. If they have, you now possess
an appreciation of how "in the dark" Dr. Burisch has
been kept. The disc is most important as Dr. Burisch
revealed his true orders during Operation Desert Storm
and the result of his actions during the Tau 9.

Dr. Burisch retired on March 21, 2005 at 5 am GMT.
Dr. Burisch was told by J2 on March 30, 2005 that he
had been lied to by the Maji, concerning the concocted
"butterfly effect".
He was directly informed that his
silence had no consequence to the finding of the
Crystal Lotus Model in 2091. Once this information
spread to his inner circle, those around him began
contracting his psychological operating space so that
he would not gain internet or telephone access and
"tell the world" himself
. He is extremely angry that
he was fed with such disinformation and appears more
than willing to not only fight for himself and against
the trashing of his reputation, but move to public
DISCLOSURE. I must admit, though, this willingness is
very fragile and he is very weak. As the contraction
around him continues, and as he listens to the people
he calls "loved ones", the time is NOW to approach and
subpoena him.
He is ready to scream from the roof
tops! In Dr. Burisch's failing health state, he barks
loudly but has very little energy to fight the strong
wills around him.
His state continues to worsen and
there appears to be a progressive loss of coordination
due to seizure-related brain damage. Walking for him
has become more difficult and he now uses a cane. He
was issued a hand-crafted masonic walking stick, from
the Washington Consistory, by request of J1 himself.
It is personalized and quite elegant.

Recent communications between he and McDowell have
indicated that Dr. Burisch has demanded to sign some
type of document to forever swear off the receipt of
monetary gain from his story. Dr. Burisch reacted in
a very vehement manner about not receiving monies.
This portends that he intends a "story" to be told.
It also suggests that he has lost neither his sense of
moral balance nor his ethical base. McDowell is still
very active in the Maji and is Dr. Burisch's #1
protector. Ms. Marcher is a close friend of both she
and Mrs. Burisch and together they watch him 24/7.
Dr. Burisch is not aware that McDowell and Marcher are
close.

Other internet communications suggest that some type
of public announcement from Dr. Burisch's "handlers"
is imminent. I have read that whatever is coming, it
is not a book. I believe they intend to permanently
disallow Dr. Burisch actually speaking directly to the
public. McDowell is acting as the focus group
coordinator and appears to be in charge of how
anything would be released. She is the power player
now!
I highly suggest you breathe not a word of this
to anyone else as the "handlers" may change their
direction if they know this leak has occurred.

COMMAJ17

NOTES: "J-2" is none other than the illegitimate Vice-Pres. of the US, one Richard B. Cheney, a/k/a "Deadeye Dick", "Chainsaw Cheney", "Chickenhawk Cheney", etc. Someone who Marci admits to liking. (You don't think Cheney would let someone be that close to Dan unless he could trust her, do you? Of course not! This is but one reason for questioning someone that has "the full support of [the Veep]".)

The 'walking stick' referred to I saw first-hand a year later, as did Dagwood. It's true that it's "elegantly carved", having 33 rings (specifically for the Masonic meaning).

_________________
"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.


Sat Oct 27, 2007 11:25 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:38 pm
Posts: 3178
Location: "Consulting the Oracles"
Post 
Caspa wrote:

Bush's remarks:

The message: Fall into line with administration policy toward Iran or you can count on the U.S.A. to try to start World War III on its own. And when it comes to sparking global conflagration, a U.S. attack on Iran might be just the thing. Yee haw!


Galaxygirl, everyone on the Eagles Team agrees! Everyone, especially including Dan and Marci! This thing has to get stopped before it gets started or the U.S. and her allies will likely have to go "all in" to gain a "technical defeat" of a declared enemy: as per Dan's words, (WHICH ARE POSTED BY HIS DIRECT INSTRUCTION).
**********
We're in agreement.

Dex


Sat Oct 27, 2007 11:56 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:46 am
Posts: 2830
Location: Miles from DC in rural PA
Post Sion - Keeping the Citizenry Comfortable but Indignant
Dex wrote:
Caspa wrote:

Bush's remarks:

The message: Fall into line with administration policy toward Iran or you can count on the U.S.A. to try to start World War III on its own. And when it comes to sparking global conflagration, a U.S. attack on Iran might be just the thing. Yee haw!


Galaxygirl, everyone on the Eagles Team agrees! Everyone, especially including Dan and Marci! This thing has to get stopped before it gets started or the U.S. and her allies will likely have to go "all in" to gain a "technical defeat" of a declared enemy: as per Dan's words, (WHICH ARE POSTED BY HIS DIRECT INSTRUCTION).
**********
We're in agreement.

Dex


Yes, Dex, I'm sure everyone on this forum too is in agreement. We're also in agreement in expressing outrage at the NSSC Memorandum #200, in which Kissinger suggested "culling" third-world populations by using food as a weapon; Dan is allowed to express these "pro-common citizen" views, as it lends street-cred to his 'reputation', though the ahem 'new group' DOES get pissed off at him constantly bringing up the names of the 'old group' (even though many of whom are allegedly part of the 'new group'; "MEET THE NEW BOSS / SAME AS THE OLD BOSS").

Also, there was his rant against George Tenet, allowed full public posting because 1) it gives him more street-cred to lambast an obvious tool of the neo-cons, while 2) keeping the 'secret' of their mutual membership in the 'new group'. (ALLEGEDLY....though this makes quite a bit of sense, when fathoming the 'Big Picture'.)

Although I can't recall the who and the when, another snip Boomer pulled out from the archives was the comment "no-one does righteous indignation better than Dan Burisch". As succinct an observation as was ever made about Dan.

_________________
"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.


Sat Oct 27, 2007 12:09 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Truth Seeker

Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2007 10:31 pm
Posts: 27
Location: San Francisco
Post 
Quote:
Yes, Dex, I'm sure everyone on this forum too is in agreement



Not everyone on the forum agrees!

Hello to all. I have been away from posting concerning the saga for a long time as I have been busy with my baby girl. However, I have continued reading off and on to stay on top of the topic.

To Shady--I'm most surprised that you have come out and said that your original purpose with the Burisch story resulted from being employed to become involved with it. It seemed far more like your obsession than your job.

I'm shocked to see Boomer posting incessantly at GLP after being convinced that he had washed his hands of this matter after his disillusioning sojourn to Las Vegas.

Most of all, I am surprised to see D&M come out with a negative view toward the notion of destroying the Iranian nuclear program. It always seemed to me that Dan's support of the Iraq invasion (because of Stargates) at least made sense with the notion that he was cose to the various Js. Whereas his opposition to an attack on the Iranian nuclear program would seem to put him at odds with that group and certainly is hard to square with the notion of Marci being particularly close to J-2 (as Dondep mentioned).

Personally, I think the only way to enforce nuclear non-proliferation is with an aggressive policy that makes it clear that any nation we can't trust who developes nuclear weapons is going to be prevented from their goal by force. It seems a perfectly reasonable notion to me. Clearly, the Iranian situation presents some challenges because of access to the Persian Gulf and the risks to shipping the Iranians could present. But I doubt those threats are beyond our navy to deal with ultimately, so Bush ought to simply get on with it.

Bunny-chan


Sat Oct 27, 2007 10:56 pm
Profile
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:46 am
Posts: 2830
Location: Miles from DC in rural PA
Post J-2 Nods Off
Bunny-chan wrote:
Quote:
Yes, Dex, I'm sure everyone on this forum too is in agreement



Not everyone on the forum agrees!


Well, now that you've returned, Bunny-chan, I stand corrected. I should have said "most everyone is in agreement". Even though we may disagree mightily regarding the political arena, it's still good to see you. Though we don't see eye-to-eye on political figures, you've always been courteous and I hope we can always maintain a mutual civility here.


Bunny-chan wrote:
Most of all, I am surprised to see D&M come out with a negative view toward the notion of destroying the Iranian nuclear program. It always seemed to me that Dan's support of the Iraq invasion (because of Stargates) at least made sense with the notion that he was cose to the various Js. Whereas his opposition to an attack on the Iranian nuclear program would seem to put him at odds with that group and certainly is hard to square with the notion of Marci being particularly close to J-2 (as Dondep mentioned).


Speaking of J-2 (er, "former J-2, retired"); this is from this evening's weekly GLP Zetatalk chat. For what it's worth:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

J-2 Nods Off In Cabinet Meeting

Oh, Are We Boring You? Cheney Naps as California Burns
October 26, 2007
[link to www.crooksandliars.com]
Apparently, your garden variety natural disaster isn’t enough to keep VP Cheney awake during a Cabinet meeting. As Bush and the rest of the cabinet is briefed on the wildfires in California, Cheney nods off. This is hardly the first time he’s been caught doing that either.

SOZT
The rumors on the Internet that Cheney’s heart condition is far more serious than admitted are true. What would cause a grown man, pampered and with all the conveniences he might wish available to him, to fall asleep during high level government meetings, repeatedly? Did he not get a good night’s sleep the night before, because the neighbors were throwing a party and would not turn the music down? Did he have an insomnia problem his many doctors could not help him with. Cheney is slowly dying of heart failure, and what is captured on camera is not a nap, it is a type of coma caused by the heart slowing while Cheney is at rest to the point where his brain is under oxygenated. Carbon monoxide poisoning, which is a type of de-oxygenation of the blood and brain, results in somnambulence, falling asleep. If up and walking about, or standing and giving a speech, the heart and blood pressure system are responding to a different set of signals, just as the heart and blood pressure system would respond if he were under attack and needing to climb a tree to escape a tiger or to escape rising flood water. When at rest, the heart and blood pressure system relaxes. What does his somnambulant state indicate? The heart, even when under stimulation when he is standing and giving a speech, is not keeping up. When the aged die in their sleep, it is because the heart slows down, and the under-oxygenated organs begin to fail to do their job. The kidney does not cleanse the blood, the liver does not provide nutrients, and all of this affects the muscle of the heart which slows even more in its job of moving the blood along. In Cheney, you are seeing this process. He is at the point where his body is experiencing damage, often irreparable damage, because of his failing heart. This will not get better, only worse, so that he will become a stumbling old man, searching through the fog of memory for what it was he was intending to say. Cheney could get a heart transplant, his only hope of staying vibrant and strong, but this carries many risks including having to take immunosuppressant drugs and being on the table for many hours during the operation. There is statistical risk associated with heart transplants, and Cheney also fears an assassination attempt while he is vulnerable, on the table for many hours. He fears the assassination taking cover under the known risks for heart transplant surgery. Thus, he delays, hoping for a time when he will be less vulnerable, when his enemies will be eliminated. But since his enemies are increasing in strength and numbers, this time will never come, and in the meantime, Cheney’s body is shutting down. He is dying.
EOZT

_________________
"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.


Sun Oct 28, 2007 12:55 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:46 am
Posts: 2830
Location: Miles from DC in rural PA
Post Project SERPO/OPRES Prepares 'Truth Tsunami'
Project SERPO Preps Public For 'Truth Tsunami'

Recent GLP 'Stirring' Explained?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

from Victor Martinez's self-described "National Enquirer-like presentation" 'Ufer' email list:

NOTE: This is NOT for posting on the SERPO.org Web site; OK to post on
the Open Minds Forum, et al.

TOM CAREY / DON SCHMITT / MARILYN RUBEN / ELAINE DOUGLASS / ED KOMAREK /
VINCE WHITE / ALFRED WEBRE / MICHAEL SALLA / STEVE BASSETT / VICTOR
VIGGIANI / DOC G / DOC P / BILL HAMILTON / STAN FRIEDMAN / UFO Community

On Halloween eve, Tuesday, October 30, 2007 @ 6 a.m., PDT, I will be
streaming a never-before-published, highly classified document dealing
w/ the UFO subject in both GENERAL terms and very SPECIFIC terms.

I'm acutely aware of and know that for many of you, the "Project SERPO"
story is just that: the story is too UNbelievable and takes belief that
such an exchange program ever occurred so far that it's just too "out
there" for many of you.

OK, 10-4; NO problema! What all of you will be reading Tuesday morning
will be -- in many respects -- even more INCREDIBLE than the "Project
SERPO" story. However, for some -- and in many respects -- the coming
"Project SERPO" POSTING #27 and #27a will be BELIEVABLE!

Confused? Once you read it, you'll completely understand what my words
mean. It's the SOURCE of the information that's key here. YOU WILL NOT
BELIEVE WHAT YOUR VERY OWN EYES ARE READING ... YOU WILL THINK THEY ARE
DECEIVING YOU ... they are NOT! Belief in one does NOT necessitate
belief in the other, BUT human-ET exchange programs are addressed along
with:

TOM CAREY / DON SCHMITT: POSTING #27 / #27a will address the Roswell
incident ... you thought you "knew it all?!" NO, you don't! YOU WON'T
BELIEVE YOUR OWN EYES!

MARILYN RUBEN / ELAINE DOUGLASS: Issues and mysteries concerning the
subject of ALIEN ABDUCTIONS will be addressed in this
never-before-released classified document ... you'll be STUNNED at WHAT
alien species is behind the ET abductions, where they come from, how
long they've been going on, and the highly specialized "black world ops"
put into place to combat them .., YOU WON'T BELIEVE YOUR VERY OWN EYES!

If you never saw "The Forgotten," you SHOULD!

DOC P / STAN FRIEDMAN / BILL HAMILTON: So you guys wanna know how they
get from Point A to Point B? Ever wonder WHY we can't duplicate their
technology? Ever wonder how FAR AHEAD they are of us? Ever wonder the
different means of alien propulsion that various races use to get to
Earth? YOU WILL BE RUBBING YOUR EYES IN UTTER DISBELIEF!

DOC G: So you want to know what makes the aliens tick, right? Their
physiology, correct? How 'bout this one for your MD training: an alien
race which has an insect-like appearance, but can "shape-shift" and
appear as an attractive human-looking blonde! And you thought SERPO
stretched the limits of belief! YOUR EYES WILL FORCE YOU TO RE-READ THIS
SECTION ... THEY DO NOT DECEIVE YOU!

VINCE WHITE / ED KOMAREK / ALFRED WEBRE / MICHAEL SALLA / VICTOR
VIGGIANI / STEVE BASSETT: So you Exopolitics guys think that ALL ETs are
our "space brothers" and everything is all rosy and kissy-kissy with
them, right? This very lengthy briefing document will tell you one
thing: That just as we have both good and bad Earth humans, so too are
there good and bad alien species surveying, visiting and in some cases,
abducting humans for bizarre, sick experiments like we do to wild
animals!

"Exopolitics" has IN FACT been going on for a very, VERY LONG time
between the USG and ETs ... you guys are just NOT part of it! YOUR EYES
WILL DELIVER A STUN GUN-LIKE SHOT TO YOUR PSYCHE!

–What the USG "operational war plans" are to repel "an eventual
attempted take over of our planet by a hostile alien race!" SHOCKER! How
the U.S. military plans on overcoming their "force field" that envelopes
their ships and a technologically, vastly superior alien race ... it's
"Independence Day 4" come to life!

– True-to-Life "X-FILES" specialized units that the USG has created
with two USG lead agencies that deal w/ one particular nasty, hostile
alien race ... they possess a list of names of many Earth abductees ...
INCREDIBLE!

– Learn how the USG black ops plan and carry out DISinformation
campaigns against the civilian UFO community mixing in FACT with FICTION
which keeps the UFO community -- and public in general -- guessing as to
what's real and what's not!

– Learn the IDENTITY of the FIRST UFO "researcher/contactee" recruited
by the USG to not only DISinform the UFO community, but to pit it
against itself much to the playful, sick and disgusting glee and delight
of the skeptics and debunkers! The IDENTITY of this well-known
"contactee" will ROCK and SHOCK the UFO commuinity to its very core and
foundation! From this day forward, other alleged "researchers and
contactees" will be viewed with arched eyebrows like divining rods as a
result of a very skeptical view of their claims! Are they with "us" or
they "working for them?!"

– Read how Hollywood has KNOWINGLY and WILLINGLY played a VITAL ROLE
in acclimating the public to an alien presence on Earth, the NAME of the
FIRST MOVIE to do this and that it was based on a TRUE event ...
E-X-P-L-O-S-I-V-E-!

This release and preparations for it have been underway for a very, very
long time and was recently approved in a 4 hr, 50 min, 6-way conference
call ... ALL of you will now get the unique opportunity to take a look
at the inner workings of the GROUP who actually deals with and controls
the information regarding the alien presence on Earth!

SERPO POSTING #27 will be streamed in SEVEN (7) MASSIVE parts all in
rapid-fire
succession
which includes a brief setup piece. UNlike this brief announcement, it
will be presented using a transitional writing style with a:

WHAT

WHO

WHERE ... etc.

It will be the "WHAT" which will take your breath away! NO need to use
my customary, National Enquirer-like style presentation ... the WHAT
will be enough!

At "their" request, I have monitored the feedback on this list and
forwarded many of your comments to the group of men controlling this
release program; a sampling of just SOME of the many e-mails which
caught my eye and that I sent on are attached for informational purposes
only.

A nervous and eager nation patiently awaits ... The Day of Reckoning and
The Dawn of a New Era in disclosure approaches .... 45 hours and
counting....
------------------------------------------
Thanks to "The Bleeding Edge," Songline Studios, Inc. and/or Miller
Freeman, Inc. for its posting of this outstanding article, circa 1997.
This article is currently posted at Web sites such as:

[links extracted]

To those with a modicum of reason, and are interested in-- how 24
hours of truth telling will, undo 60 plus years of lies ... on that
day the world opens that first small door, igniting a firestorm of
truth, that will consume the walls of secrecy and mountains of lies in a
spreading uncontrolled global fiery tsunami of truth telling.

THE GLOBAL FUSE IS IGNITED

There will be, some time interval, before an actual announcement, before
the pending Oval Office address, while preparatory, interagency
meetings, across executive, legislative, military, intelligence, take
placeto synchronize, and coordinate policy positions, and this will
leak out -- once the deep inside structure has made the fateful
decision.

So the actual Oval Office address impact will be cushioned, from a few
hours to a deliberative process of trying to get all major agencies and
institutions with guidelines and on the same "policy" page.


It will be necessary to admit that we have lost many planes in the past
in conflict, that humans have been used in a large scale genetic
programs, that we are the result of upgrades to primates by a
consortium, "Project GARNET" described, outside involvement in earth
religions, and extensive well hidden land and undersea bases around the
planet -- thisreal estate will either soar or tank? -- admitted.

The rewriting of history will begin, archeological ruins currently
ignored will be the sudden focus of enormous sums of money, the hard
physical fact is MASSIVE ANCIENT ruins that the National Geographic
can't get dollars for off the coast of Cuba will be perhaps video
background portions of the DOD press conference. There may be a parallel
press conference at JPL with escrowed much higher quality images of vast
ancient ruins on Mars, and the extensive forests will astound biologists
world wide, with such statements as "this was all available in the
catalogs -- how could we have been so stupid?"

Looking at trend lines, this could be ANY day now....

– VINCE WHITE, Friday, 9-28-07,7:10 p.m. (PDT+3), an unashamed
optimist

It is often said the first 12 months in a child's life are the most
important to the quality of that child's long term future. The
same can and should be said about the first 12 months following
Disclosure. This because Disclosure will, in fact, mark the birth
of a new world.

Great effort.

– STEVE BASSETT, Date: Sat, Sep 29, 2007, 12:44 a.m. (PDT+3)

Washington, D.C. – There is an extraordinary anomaly embedded in the
ongoing political campaign cycle well on its way to being the longest
and most expensive in American history. It centers on two key figures in
the Democratic Party -- JOHN PODESTA and New Mexico Governor BILL
RICHARDSON.

John Podesta was a key adviser and chief of staff to President Bill
Clinton, husband of the leading Democratic presidential candidate,
Senator Hillary Clinton. In October of 2002 and 2003 at the National
Press Club, Podesta gave opening statements at two press conferences
scheduled by the Coalition for Freedom of Information which contained
these remarks:

"I think it's time to open the books on questions that have remained in
the dark on the question of government investigations of UFOs. We ought
to do it because the American people quite frankly can handle the truth,
and we ought to do it because it's the law. It is time for the
government to declassify records that are more than 25 years old and to
provide scientists with data that will assist in determining the real
nature of this (UFO) phenomenon."

[link extracted]

In a foreword to "The Roswell Dig Diaries" published in 2006 by Pocket
Books, NM Governor Bill Richardson wrote:

"...,the mystery surrounding this crash (at Roswell) has never been
adequately explained -- not by independent investigators, and not by the
U.S. government. It would help everyone if the U.S. government disclosed
everything it knows. With full disclosure and our best scientific
investigation, we should be able to find out what happened on that
fateful day in July of 1947. The American people can handle the truth no
matter how bizarre or mundane, and contrary to what you see in the
movies."

[link extracted]


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sadly, I think we're about to see the 'disclosure' of the ET relationship as one that will justify the Coverup as a 'necessary measure' to prevent 'evil aliens' from inciting panic in the population. If indeed the Offal Office

{for those unfamiliar with the simple word 'offal'}:

OFFAL
Main Entry: of·fal
Pronunciation: \ˈȯ-fəl, ˈä-\
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English, from of off + fall
Date: 14th century
1: the waste or by-product of a process: as a: trimmings of a hide b: the by-products of milling used especially for stock feeds c: the viscera and trimmings of a butchered animal removed in dressing : variety meat
2: rubbish


is going to 'release' the 'truth' about the 'extraterrestrial presence', one can almost be certain there will be more offal than truth to it. Especially if what this posting intimates holds for this coming Tuesday.

God have mercy on us.

_________________
"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.


Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:50 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:46 am
Posts: 2830
Location: Miles from DC in rural PA
Post California's Massive Wildfires
Last but not least, this thought-provoking snip from today's ZT newsletter, with a plausible explanation for why the California fires were so massive:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Question: The recent California fires involved temporary, short, but nevertheless mass migrations of nearly 1,000,000 people, and also demonstrated how quickly emergency services can be overwhelmed. At the same time, everyone seems to be on good behavior, almost no looting and lawlessness. Can the Zetas compare this to what will happen during the Passage? Will we see more of the same from now on?

ZetaTalk Prediction 10/27/2007: We have stated that by the time the last weeks have arrived, that emergency management crews will be so exhausted that they will turn a deaf ear when the White House attempts to declare martial law or implement their agenda for world domination and power. The political decapitation of the Bush administration is ongoing, is almost total at the present time, but is not evident to the public as yet as all are still treating the White House occupants as royalty. They are impotent, but allowed to preside over ceremonies. The fact that the US military is no longer listening to Bush as Commander in Chief and that most federal agencies have already cut loose from White House control, ignoring the civilian leadership Bush attempts to impose upon them, is also not evident to the public as yet. It is the plethora of disasters that will begin to strike the US and the rest of the world that will expose this to the public eye.

The California firestorm, epic in proportions, was an example of how such disasters will negate any preparations and overwhelm the emergency management systems. Even though an occasional fire was doused, and the path of the fire occasionally diverted, the emergency management teams quickly concluded they did not have the resources to do anything more than to get people out of harm's way. This was possible because the roads had not been torn up by earthquakes, the bridges were still intact, and communications possible. What would the situation have been had the satellites not been working because the Earth wobble had skewed them out of position, or if escape routes for those being evacuated had been blocked by broken roads and bridges, or if the very shelters they had taken the evacuees to were collapsing onto the heads of the aged and young children huddled there? What would have happened if the emergency management teams were so stretched so thin that they could not attend to but a fraction of the cries for help?

To date, disasters are singular, happening one at a time with a chance afterwards for the system to recoup. What we have predicted are multiple and continuous disasters, with no letup. This is coming, and each family, each individual, needs to anticipate saving themselves, and taking themselves to safety, to safe locations, well before these times arrive.


_________________
"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.


Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:02 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:38 pm
Posts: 3178
Location: "Consulting the Oracles"
Post 
DonD

Did Victor reject your request putting me on the E-mail list?
I wouldn't blame him feeling a little insecure about it.

Interesting Zeta predicting assessment.

This morning I found myself, in a dream, running on a beach to high ground from a tsunami twice around.
The second time looking back at the incredible high wave attack, on a cliff was a restaurant we got to make it inside in the nick of time when the waves came crashing all around us. We were Lucky the restaurant wasn't destroyed.
So real and lifelike...amazing.
I feel so sorrowful for the people caught in something like that.
Egads.

Dex


Sun Oct 28, 2007 1:49 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:08 pm
Posts: 5708
Post Re: Project SERPO/OPRES Prepares 'Truth Tsunami'
Dondep wrote:
Project SERPO Preps Public For 'Truth Tsunami'

Recent GLP 'Stirring' Explained?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

from Victor Martinez's self-described "National Enquirer-like presentation" 'Ufer' email list:

NOTE: This is NOT for posting on the SERPO.org Web site; OK to post on
the Open Minds Forum, et al.

Deleted for space

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sadly, I think we're about to see the 'disclosure' of the ET relationship as one that will justify the Coverup as a 'necessary measure' to prevent 'evil aliens' from inciting panic in the population. If indeed the Offal Office

{for those unfamiliar with the simple word 'offal'}:

OFFAL
[color=blue]Main Entry: of·fal
Pronunciation: \ˈȯ-fəl, ˈä-\
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English, from of off + fall
Date: 14th century
1: the waste or by-product of a process: as a: trimmings of a hide b: the by-products of milling used especially for stock feeds c: the viscera and trimmings of a butchered animal removed in dressing : variety meat
2: rubbish


is going to 'release' the 'truth' about the 'extraterrestrial presence', one can almost be certain there will be more offal than truth to it. Especially if what this posting intimates holds for this coming Tuesday.

God have mercy on us.


Sun Oct 28, 2007 3:44 pm
Profile
GT Truther

Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:08 pm
Posts: 5708
Post 
Quote:
VINCE WHITE / ED KOMAREK / ALFRED WEBRE / MICHAEL SALLA / VICTOR
VIGGIANI / STEVE BASSETT: So you Exopolitics guys think that ALL ETs are
our "space brothers" and everything is all rosy and kissy-kissy with
them, right? This very lengthy briefing document will tell you one
thing: That just as we have both good and bad Earth humans, so too are
there good and bad alien species surveying, visiting and in some cases,
abducting humans for bizarre, sick experiments like we do to wild
animals!


Thats just it and the reason of the cover the cover up. The PTB don't know which is which and if they don't have a clue. How do you expect to know which from which? You the general public.

Just because they may be able to fold space and travel across the galaxy it does NOT necessary follow that they are spiritually evolved or advanced. Thats stereotyping and seeing the universe threw romantic colored glasses.


Shady


Sun Oct 28, 2007 4:04 pm
Profile
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 11:24 am
Posts: 2179
Location: Los Altos California
Post 
Nancy Lieder wrote:
AC wrote:
Dear Nancy and the Zetas:
I recon you got very high tec and thus you must have advanced in programming an algorithms much more than us, humans.

So I got two questions, first. Which one do you think was a better approach, object oriented programming or functional programming, or was a more practical paradigm invented?

Second, Did you solve NP completeness ?


SOZT
You assume we program computers as you do, or that your math problems are resolved using YOUR math. Neither is true. For us to describe how we work with computers would be useless, as you would not comprehend what we are trying to relay.
EOZT


Uncle John here: The first question is interesting, but the second one is very dear to my heart. It is exactly the question I would ask if I ever had any direct ET contact. Most readers would not understand the second question, but I sure do and I assume the Zeta's would also.

For the purpose of this response, I'll assume that NL is actually getting answers from the Zeta's.

This demonstrates to me that the Zeta's are flat out liars. There is no such thing as our Math and Zeta Math. Math is Math and the only difference between civilizations is how much of the Math truth they are aware of.

The second question asks for a yes or no answer. If the Zeta's don't understand this then the Zeta's are best characterized at STS, that is Service to Stupidity.

It is like if I asked if the Zeta's planet had more mass than earth and they responded that we wouldn't understand the answer. We humans understand yes or no.

The Zeta's are possibly the douche bags of the Universe.

If I meet a Zeta, I'm going to slap it upside the face. Perhaps they will understand face sting.


Sun Oct 28, 2007 4:50 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:08 pm
Posts: 5708
Post 
Nancy's Zeta's are no such thing as aliens. They are lower astral beings aka demons, or nasty entities masquerading to be such things. For other channelers they like to pretend to be "Ascended Masters" or even angels.

There is a very easy metaphysical test you can apply when addressing the Zeta's (or any other Channeled enity.)

ALL low astral beings can not predict the future (they are very limited in that department just like us even though they exist in another dimension).

Simply ask them about future events or to predict future events. They'll fail every time.


Shady





UncleJohn wrote:
Nancy Lieder wrote:
AC wrote:
Dear Nancy and the Zetas:
I recon you got very high tec and thus you must have advanced in programming an algorithms much more than us, humans.

So I got two questions, first. Which one do you think was a better approach, object oriented programming or functional programming, or was a more practical paradigm invented?

Second, Did you solve NP completeness ?


SOZT
You assume we program computers as you do, or that your math problems are resolved using YOUR math. Neither is true. For us to describe how we work with computers would be useless, as you would not comprehend what we are trying to relay.
EOZT


Uncle John here: The first question is interesting, but the second one is very dear to my heart. It is exactly the question I would ask if I ever had any direct ET contact. Most readers would not understand the second question, but I sure do and I assume the Zeta's would also.

For the purpose of this response, I'll assume that NL is actually getting answers from the Zeta's.

This demonstrates to me that the Zeta's are flat out liars. There is no such thing as our Math and Zeta Math. Math is Math and the only difference between civilizations is how much of the Math truth they are aware of.

The second question asks for a yes or no answer. If the Zeta's don't understand this then the Zeta's are best characterized at STS, that is Service to Stupidity.

It is like if I asked if the Zeta's planet had more mass than earth and they responded that we wouldn't understand the answer. We humans understand yes or no.

The Zeta's are possibly the douche bags of the Universe.

If I meet a Zeta, I'm going to slap it upside the face. Perhaps they will understand face sting.


Sun Oct 28, 2007 5:04 pm
Profile
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:46 am
Posts: 2830
Location: Miles from DC in rural PA
Post NP Completeness; ever seen it? Like a 'blue light'?
UncleJohn wrote:
Nancy Lieder wrote:
AC wrote:
Dear Nancy and the Zetas:
I recon you got very high tec and thus you must have advanced in programming an algorithms much more than us, humans.

So I got two questions, first. Which one do you think was a better approach, object oriented programming or functional programming, or was a more practical paradigm invented?

Second, Did you solve NP completeness ?


SOZT
You assume we program computers as you do, or that your math problems are resolved using YOUR math. Neither is true. For us to describe how we work with computers would be useless, as you would not comprehend what we are trying to relay.
EOZT


Uncle John here: The first question is interesting, but the second one is very dear to my heart. It is exactly the question I would ask if I ever had any direct ET contact. Most readers would not understand the second question, but I sure do and I assume the Zeta's would also.

For the purpose of this response, I'll assume that NL is actually getting answers from the Zeta's.

This demonstrates to me that the Zeta's are flat out liars. There is no such thing as our Math and Zeta Math. Math is Math and the only difference between civilizations is how much of the Math truth they are aware of.

The second question asks for a yes or no answer. If the Zeta's don't understand this then the Zeta's are best characterized at STS, that is Service to Stupidity.

It is like if I asked if the Zeta's planet had more mass than earth and they responded that we wouldn't understand the answer. We humans understand yes or no.


Before commenting, UJ, what exactly IS the 'second question' about? In other words, what exactly is "NP completeness"? I won't pretend to speak for the forum, but I'd wager a majority of us have no idea what "NP completeness" means. You say the question is "near and dear to your heart"; can you give us a definition first, so we can then measure your response?

I will say, even without knowing this, that I've encountered (on at least two occasions) instances where I knew for a fact that there was a 'science' to an issue I was interested in understanding but that to explain it to me was beyond my mere earthling comprehension. I know on a gut level that utilizing the neural circuits to navigate an interstellar craft makes much sense; I don't pretend for a minute to understand the mechanics of it though, let alone the mathematics or science involved.

On the other hand, knowing the mass of a planet is such basic mathematics that it would be shared by an advanced race (i.e. we both have attended kindergarten; a Zeta race may have such advanced courses of study though as to make our PhDs in physics appear as a 6th-grader to them). I fail to see the analogy, but then I'll await hearing a definition of this "NP completeness" from you.

_________________
"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.


Sun Oct 28, 2007 5:43 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:08 pm
Posts: 5708
Post 
Quote:
http://www.ufodigest.com/news/1007/soulless.html


The Soulless Ones - Part 1
by Peter Farley

Posted: 23:59 October 27, 2007

The Soulless OnesVolume Two of my work Where Were You Before the Tree of Life? begins with these words, “The Men from Orion are the agents of what Barbara Clow terms “the big lie”—that Orion has engaged in a program of seeding walk-ins—Orion robots—on Earth.” Living in an artificially induced ‘Leave It To Beaver’ view of the world it’s hard to grasp the sheer magnitude of what these words mean and their implication for Earth and what’s going on right now for its inhabitants.

“The Men from Orion have decided to commence their third battle, which is going on right now. The Men in Black are tempted to trigger humans into nuclear conflict in order to gain ultimate control,” Chapter 10 (Orion and the Fall of the Atlantean Branch) continues. “The pollution of the earth and the paralysis of well-meaning people is a behavior pattern from the first two wars in this solar system. For these Men in Black, who are true fallen angels, this is their third and last knock . . . If they make the conditions on Earth bad enough, no one but themselves will be left on Earth for Beings from Orion can tolerate high levels of radiation because the stars there are extremely dense. Orion immune systems are very strong since their low level of vibration enables them to tolerate the typical modern diet and exposure to pollution and toxic chemicals far beyond what other Earth inhabitants are capable of. And, since their agenda is negative, the Men in Black are not agonized about the genocide of the species.”

“In the last battle . . . crystals were implanted in the etheric bodies of people by the Orion Atlanteans. . .The crystals are implanted with a variety of interesting programs . . . The Men from Orion knew that Earth would undergo another struggle at this point between the positive and negative forces. Therefore, many of the key crystals were programmed to help their cause. The end phase of the plan is to bring in walk-ins from Orion in order to use the crystals to maximum advantage.”

These Men from Orion are an unusual life form, not really humanoid at all. They resemble more of a machine in their anatomical structure and their appearance as we think of Atlanteans being the red race, it’s really more a copperish-red color. This is the archetype of Mars—the red planet. Clow says in one of her works that the Atlanteans are “the metal people who came
from the stars.” The machine-like men in the movie The Matrix are archetypal Orions, shape-shifters.

In the Epic of Gilgamesh, one of the earliest pieces of literature from Sumeria, the hero Gilgamesh is given a ‘mechanical-type’ friend named Enkidu by the gods, similar to what we might think of as a robot. This Being, however, is a biological entity—not a machine. This would be very much like one of these Men from Orion. The Terminator series of movies starring Arnold Schwarzenegger are a remembrance of the Mars/Maldek war and of the Men from Orion.


However, not all of these ‘soul replacements’ are male warriors. Some are the ‘soulless’ looking fashion models and movie stars that have now become an archetype of their own for our children to follow. Such flawless good looks are easy to come by when one is ‘manufactured’ rather than ‘created’. And whereas an anorexic female form can be tolerated by a ‘soul replacement’, other Earth Beings from so many other varied alien cultures cannot handle such a shrunken physical form. Nor can they ever since often their morphogenetic energy field makes their physical forms so much fuller. But women will kill themselves to be just like these Orion robots. Men will sacrifice their humanity and even their ‘soul’ to be just like these warrior-looking studs.

It is an aspect of planet Earth and its situation never talked about, yet it is the key to what really is going on.

Perhaps it’s also good to know that so many of the horrific mass murderers are actually escaped galactic criminals. When people describe them as being ‘soulless’ or ‘emotionless’ or having no single shred of human decency, then we do not have to pull down the whole human race to find a place where these ‘beings’ fit in. When you cannot understand how some people can do such things, well the answer is very plain, some of them are not people.

-------------------------------------------------------

Peter Farley is an Australian-born journalist, metaphysical researcher, and spiritual healer, He is the author of the controversial book series, Where Were You Before the Tree of Life? - The True History of the Darkness and of the Light. All six volumes of which are now available... With the last three volumes available soon. These books are the first to fully map out the history of alien interaction with the Earth, past, present, and into the near future. Extending the work of noted researchers such as Erich Von Daniken and Zecharia Sitchin, the book series goal is to show its readers the extensive repercussions this interaction has had on life on this planet, especially its formative role in the global conspiracy known as the New World Order.
-------------------------------------------------------


Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:00 pm
Profile
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:38 pm
Posts: 3178
Location: "Consulting the Oracles"
Post 
It's not a wonder why people wouldn't understand that question, it's difficult to understand the answer without computer science indepth schooling.
Example:

Formal definition of NP-completeness
A decision problem C is NP-complete if it is complete for NP, meaning that:

it is in NP and
it is NP-hard, i.e. every other problem in NP is reducible to it.
"Reducible" here means that for every problem L, there is a polynomial-time many-one reduction, a deterministic algorithm which transforms instances l ∈ L into instances c ∈ C, such that the answer to c is YES if and only if the answer to l is YES. To prove that an NP problem A is in fact an NP-complete problem it is sufficient to show that an already known NP-complete problem reduces to A.

A consequence of this definition is that if we had a polynomial time algorithm (on a UTM, or any other Turing-equivalent abstract machine) for C, we could solve all problems in NP in polynomial time.

This definition was given by Stephen Cook in a paper entitled 'The complexity of theorem-proving procedures' on pages 151-158 of the Proceedings of the 3rd Annual ACM Symposium on Theory of Computing in 1971, though the term "NP-complete" did not appear anywhere in his paper. At that computer science conference, there was a fierce debate among the computer scientists about whether NP-complete problems could be solved in polynomial time on a deterministic Turing machine. John Hopcroft brought everyone at the conference to a consensus that the question of whether NP-complete problems are solvable in polynomial time should be put off to be solved at some later date, since nobody had any formal proofs for their claims one way or the other. This is known as the question of whether P=NP.

Nobody has yet been able to prove whether NP-complete problems are in fact solvable in polynomial time, making this one of the great unsolved problems of mathematics. The Clay Mathematics Institute is offering a $1 million reward to anyone who has a formal proof that P=NP or that P≠NP.

At first it seems rather surprising that NP-complete problems should even exist, but in the celebrated Cook-Levin theorem (independently proved by Leonid Levin), Cook proved that the Boolean satisfiability problem is NP-complete (a simpler, but still highly technical proof of this is available). In 1972 Richard Karp proved that several other problems were also NP-complete (see Karp's 21 NP-complete problems); thus there is a class of NP-complete problems (besides the Boolean satisfiability problem). Since Cook's original results, thousands of other problems have been shown to be NP-complete by reductions from other problems previously shown to be NP-complete; many of these problems are collected in Garey and Johnson's 1979 book Computers and Intractability: A Guide to NP-Completeness.

A problem satisfying condition 2 but not necessarily condition 1 is said to be NP-hard. Informally, an NP-hard problem is "at least as hard as" any NP-complete problem, and perhaps harder. For example, choosing the perfect move in certain board games on an arbitrarily large board is NP-hard or even strictly harder than the NP-complete problems.


[edit] Example problems

Some NP-complete problems, indicating the reductions typically used to prove their NP-completenessAn interesting example is the graph isomorphism problem, the graph theory problem of determining whether a graph isomorphism exists between two graphs. Two graphs are isomorphic if one can be transformed into the other simply by renaming vertices. Consider these two problems:

Graph Isomorphism: Is graph G1 isomorphic to graph G2?
Subgraph Isomorphism: Is graph G1 isomorphic to a subgraph of graph G2?
The Subgraph Isomorphism problem is NP-complete. The Graph Isomorphism problem is suspected to be neither in P nor NP-complete, though it is obviously in NP. This is an example of a problem that is thought to be hard, but isn't thought to be NP-complete.

The easiest way to prove that some new problem is NP-complete is first to prove that it is in NP, and then to reduce some known NP-complete problem to it. Therefore, it is useful to know a variety of NP-complete problems. The list below contains some well-known problems that are NP-complete when expressed as decision problems.

Boolean satisfiability problem (SAT)
N-puzzle
Knapsack problem
Hamiltonian cycle problem
Traveling salesman problem
Subgraph isomorphism problem
Subset sum problem
Clique problem
Vertex cover problem
Independent set problem
Graph coloring problem
For more examples of NP-complete problems, see List of NP-complete problems.

To the right is a diagram of some of the problems and the reductions typically used to prove their NP-completeness. In this diagram, an arrow from one problem to another indicates the direction of the reduction. Note that this diagram is misleading as a description of the mathematical relationship between these problems, as there exists a polynomial-time reduction between any two NP-complete problems; but it indicates where demonstrating this polynomial-time reduction has been easiest.

There is often only a small difference between a problem in P and an NP-complete problem. For example, the 3SAT problem, a restriction of the boolean satisfiability problem, remains NP-complete, whereas the slightly more restricted 2SAT problem is in P (specifically, NL-complete), and the slightly more general MAX 2SAT problem is again NP-complete. Determining whether a graph can be colored with 2 colors is in P, but with 3 colors is NP-complete, even when restricted to planar graphs. Determining if a graph is a cycle or is bipartite is very easy (in L), but finding a maximum bipartite or a maximum cycle subgraph is NP-complete. A solution of the knapsack problem within any fixed percentage of the optimal solution can be computed in polynomial time, but finding the optimal solution is NP-complete.


[edit] Imperfect solutions
At present, all known algorithms for NP-complete problems require time that is superpolynomial in the input size. It is unknown whether there are any faster algorithms. Therefore, to solve an NP-complete problem for any nontrivial problem size, generally one of the following approaches is used:

Approximation: An algorithm that quickly finds a suboptimal solution that is within a certain (known) range of the optimal one.
Probabilistic: An algorithm that can be proven to yield good average runtime behavior for a given distribution of the problem instances—ideally, one that assigns low probability to "hard" inputs.
Special cases: An algorithm that is provably fast if the problem instances belong to a certain special case. Parameterized complexity can be seen as a generalization of this approach.
Heuristic: An algorithm that works "reasonably well" on many cases, but for which there is no proof that it is both always fast and always produces a good result. Metaheuristic approaches are often used.
One example of a heuristic algorithm is a suboptimal O(n log n) greedy algorithm used for graph coloring during the register allocation phase of some compilers, a technique called graph-coloring global register allocation. Each vertex is a variable, edges are drawn between variables which are being used at the same time, and colors indicate the register assigned to each variable. Because most RISC machines have a fairly large number of general-purpose registers, even a heuristic approach is effective for this application.


[edit] With respect to other reductions
In the definition of NP-complete given above, the term "reduction" was used in the technical meaning of a polynomial-time many-one reduction.

Another type of reduction is polynomial-time Turing reduction. A problem X is polynomial-time Turing-reducible to a problem Y if, given a subroutine that solves Y in polynomial time, one could write a program that calls this subroutine and solves X in polynomial time. This contrasts with many-one reducibility, which has the restriction that the program can only call the subroutine once, and the return value of the subroutine must be the return value of the program.

If one defines the analogue to NP-complete with Turing reductions instead of many-one reductions, the resulting set of problems won't be smaller than NP-complete; it is an open question whether it will be any larger. If the two concepts were the same, then it would follow that NP = co-NP. This holds because by their definition the classes of NP-complete and co-NP-complete problems under Turing reductions are the same and because these classes are both supersets of the same classes defined with many-one reductions. So if both definitions of NP-completeness are equal then there is a co-NP-complete problem (under both definitions) such as for example the complement of the boolean satisfiability problem that is also NP-complete (under both definitions). This implies that NP = co-NP as is shown in the proof in the co-NP article. Although whether NP = co-NP is an open question it is considered unlikely and therefore it is also unlikely that the two definitions of NP-completeness are equivalent.

Another type of reduction that is also often used to define NP-completeness is the logarithmic-space many-one reduction which is a many-one reduction that can be computed with only a logarithmic amount of space. Since every computation that can be done in logarithmic space can also be done in polynomial time it follows that if there is a logarithmic-space many-one reduction then there is also a polynomial-time many-one reduction. This type of reduction is more refined than the more usual polynomial-time many-one reductions and it allows us to distinguish more classes such as P-complete. Whether under these types of reductions the definition of NP-complete changes is still an open problem

UJ

What do you understand of this definition?


Shady

I'm sorry to read you think that about Nancy's Zeta's.
I never got that impression.

Dex


Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:01 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:46 am
Posts: 2830
Location: Miles from DC in rural PA
Post ET - Using a Phone Card To Call Home
Shady Groves wrote:
Quote:
VINCE WHITE / ED KOMAREK / ALFRED WEBRE / MICHAEL SALLA / VICTOR
VIGGIANI / STEVE BASSETT: So you Exopolitics guys think that ALL ETs are
our "space brothers" and everything is all rosy and kissy-kissy with
them, right? This very lengthy briefing document will tell you one
thing: That just as we have both good and bad Earth humans, so too are
there good and bad alien species surveying, visiting and in some cases,
abducting humans for bizarre, sick experiments like we do to wild
animals!


Thats just it and the reason of the cover the cover up. The PTB don't know which is which and if they don't have a clue. How do you expect to know which from which? You the general public.

Just because they may be able to fold space and travel across the galaxy it does NOT necessary follow that they are spiritually evolved or advanced. Thats stereotyping and seeing the universe threw romantic colored glasses.

Shady


That's the entire crux of the problem for the self-appointed "human authorities". The PTB SHOULD know which-is-which, if they only looked at the "DESTINY OF THEIR MESSAGES" and discover within their own hearts if they are following a message absolving themselves of their selfishness, or if they are following one that exhorts them to prepare and help their fellow humans. Publishing policy papers recommending a "culling of the population" by the human authorities, such as J-5[retired] Heinz Kissinger proposed as far back as 1974, is a glaring example of NOT 'helping one's fellow humans' (unless of course one believes eugenics is a merciful method of extinguishing the lives of those pre-determined not to be 'useful' to the Corporate Powers).

The writer of the snip you quoted is, in this instance, absolutely correct. There are "good" and "selfish" aliens, just as their are presently on earth. Do we have scientists such as Mengele who experiment with genetics on hapless humans in such a manner as to consider them (the scientists) as 'evil monsters'? Yes, I'd say so; just look at the GWS and SARS (not to mention AIDS). Do we have other scientists that assist in genetically engineering such things as diseases out of animals, to save many of them from pain and possible extinction? Yes, I'm sure we do. We're just not used to dealing with humans as we do animals, but in many ways we ARE as 'cattle' to extraterrestrials, many millions of whom have monitored and even tinkered with our genetics over the millenia of humankind's time on this planet....... but it doesn't make that mere fact a judgement that they are BAD. Perhaps they are doing the Creator's will.....these myriad 'creators' that are allegedly using abductions (upon the willing, supposedly) to help create a new hybrid race to take over from us when this model reaps its whirlwind in the near future. Of course, the very idea of our version of humanoid going 'extinct', and being replaced with a 'hybrid model', would offend many of us to our core. I can understand. It doesn't make it not so, however. In fact, such a scenario makes plenty of sense. We've been screwing up our environment with such little concern for it as we destroy our rain forests, pollute our oceans and rivers beyond repair by dumping billions of tons of waste in them, and the same with our air. We've multiplied beyond the natural capacity of the earth to sustain all the new life we've introduced here, only barely doing so now by corporate Big Ag and Big Oil. As our technological advances save even more human labor and enable our bodies to last beyond what they normall would, our society becomes even more coarse and violent. As soon as achieve new technological breakthroughs, the ability for 'rogue' humans and megalomaniacal 'leaders' to strike ever more fear into the basic fabric of our society increases.

As UJ often says (quoting Jerry Garcia, is it?), "this darkness got to give". There is a divine plan to allow all of us to run the gamut of our free will, and provide a time and a means to rein it in and sift through the garden for the 'soul harvest'. Not a pretty picture to some, in fact horrorific to think of us as a kind of 'farm', but eminently plausible (and in my opinion, highly probable) when one considers the despair in which so many people today live.

No, I think the PTB DO know; they sold their souls long ago so they don't feel they can engage in reasonable debate any more, having employed ridicule against anything that makes them feel insecure. Their time is almost up and they know it. They know the stories of how human abductions (by one group, the so-called STO) are for a 'good' purpose; making new 'containers' for the good souls of current earthlings to inhabit post-shift. They may be pinning their hopes on the STS aliens, that keep promising technology but never quite fully delivering. THESE aliens are to be the bogeymen for the upcoming 'disclosure', I suspect. Rather, the PTB will call the STO the "bad guys", and the STS the "good guys". What's worse, they will all mean well. It will remain up to us which group we tend to identify with, and act accordingly.

ET will NOT be landing en masse.

_________________
"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.


Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:17 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:46 am
Posts: 2830
Location: Miles from DC in rural PA
Post Dex - NoProblema; Complete
Dex wrote:
DonD

Did Victor reject your request putting me on the E-mail list?
I wouldn't blame him feeling a little insecure about it.

Interesting Zeta predicting assessment.

This morning I found myself, in a dream, running on a beach to high ground from a tsunami twice around.
The second time looking back at the incredible high wave attack, on a cliff was a restaurant we got to make it inside in the nick of time when the waves came crashing all around us. We were Lucky the restaurant wasn't destroyed.
So real and lifelike...amazing.
I feel so sorrowful for the people caught in something like that.
Egads.

Dex


I don't know what Victor did with my request; I'll put it in again. (I think I have 2 email addresses for you; could you PM me the correct one?)

I think your dream may have been a warning; you are after all a contactee and as such would be more likely to get premonitory dreams than most.

Thanks for weighing in on UJ's question.....I'm off for a bit but will digest it in full later.

_________________
"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.


Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:25 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:38 pm
Posts: 3178
Location: "Consulting the Oracles"
Post 
Shady Groves wrote:
Quote:
VINCE WHITE / ED KOMAREK / ALFRED WEBRE / MICHAEL SALLA / VICTOR
VIGGIANI / STEVE BASSETT: So you Exopolitics guys think that ALL ETs are
our "space brothers" and everything is all rosy and kissy-kissy with
them, right? This very lengthy briefing document will tell you one
thing: That just as we have both good and bad Earth humans, so too are
there good and bad alien species surveying, visiting and in some cases,
abducting humans for bizarre, sick experiments like we do to wild
animals!


Thats just it and the reason of the cover the cover up. The PTB don't know which is which and if they don't have a clue. How do you expect to know which from which? You the general public.

Just because they may be able to fold space and travel across the galaxy it does NOT necessary follow that they are spiritually evolved or advanced. Thats stereotyping and seeing the universe threw romantic colored glasses.


Shady


That's exactly right.
It's very important to discern between nuts and bolts, heavy metal craft intelligence and the more spiritually permitted evolved way showers disseminating information in accordance to Cosmic laws.
The PTB got taken in because of their greed for powerful technologies.
It was their testing of the 'Golden Calf in the Sky', of which, sadly, they failed.


Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:29 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:46 am
Posts: 2830
Location: Miles from DC in rural PA
Post P.S. Shady and the Zetas
Shady Groves wrote:
Nancy's Zeta's are no such thing as aliens. They are lower astral beings aka demons, or nasty entities masquerading to be such things. For other channelers they like to pretend to be "Ascended Masters" or even angels.


And on what do you base this opinion? The evidence shows the complete opposite, but I'm curious as to what formed your impression. Additionally they are not "channelled"; they are allegedly telepathic.

Shady wrote:
There is a very easy metaphysical test you can apply when addressing the Zeta's (or any other Channeled enity.)


Again, calling "telepathy" channelling. Or do you also call Chialeh's communication with Dan 'channelling'? Does the alien have to be physically present for it to be called 'telepathy'?

Shady wrote:
ALL low astral beings can not predict the future (they are very limited in that department just like us even though they exist in another dimension).


And how do you know this? Who told you they were "low astral beings"? The same FOIA 800 pages of documents we're waiting to hear about? Sounds like the "wanna-be zetas" that certain "channellers" are using to object to the brutal perspective of ZT for our near future.

Shady wrote:
Simply ask them about future events or to predict future events. They'll fail every time.


So, are you saying you have asked them about these things? Where is your evidence? On the contrary; despite the damage caused by the so-called 'White Lie' (I call it a 'Grey Lie'), their prognostications are coming true as predicted, even as we speak. Not in the magnitude they insinuated, which of course leaves much to the 'Element of Doubt' they continually espouse, but nonetheless they have a better track record than you when it comes to certain things. In fact, much of the items you paste in here reinforce their 'predictions', but of course we can always agree that it doesn't take a Nancy Lieder to tell us that a poleshift is on the way.

_________________
"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.


Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:39 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:38 pm
Posts: 3178
Location: "Consulting the Oracles"
Post 
Cross posting:

Hi Dex: I listened to the full Pinchbeck interview, which turned out to be more like listening to Pinchbeck read a speech. When Whitley challenged him and wanted to ask questions, Pinchbeck got really nasty. I was actually cheering Whitley on in his responses - in fact - he should have cut Pinchbeck off the air. Whitley was really too kind to him.

As for the global warming warnings the ETs are supposed to give us, they've been showing abductees what is coming for at least 40 years that I know of, probably longer.

In an interview that Jim Sparks gave last week, he said that in a mass abduction he participated in all the abductees were sat down in front of personal Tv sets and shown the full spectrum of what is coming.

All abductees are shown and told what to prepare for AND how to help.

Human beings still have their full SELF-WILL, but are inwardly urged to help the earth - you can call that mind control if you want to, but nothing can force a person to do what they don't want to do. We still have free will.

Dee

You're right Dee, he's right, that's exactly what I'm pressured about with them.
It's still a little mind boggling because I don't understand everything I'm being communicated.
Contact will be necessary.

Dex


Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:42 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 11:24 am
Posts: 2179
Location: Los Altos California
Post 
Dex wrote:
It's not a wonder why people wouldn't understand that question, it's difficult to understand the answer without computer science indepth schooling.


Uncle John here: OMG Dex, you understand what I was talking about.

It is another way to ask "Does God play dice with the universe?"

It would sure be nice to prove this one way or another.

If humans applied the mechanisms of Operations Research and Game Theory we could make this world into a paradise compare to what we have today. Alas, the ET controllers that run this world prefer the screwed up mess we have on this planet. What is truly sad is that so few humans understand this and speak up when they are listened to.

This truly defines the human condition and I suspect it defines God's condition.

They fact that a ET civilization with millions of years history doesn't fully understand this is absurd. Dex, if you get another contact with ET's, please ask them of this.

Dondep, you can't get around the fact that the Zeta's refuse to answer a yes or no question with a stupid response as we don't have the ability to understand the answer. Almost every human understands the difference between yes and no.

Dex, why are you so elusive? It reminds me of the Zeta's. Dex, are you human?


Sun Oct 28, 2007 8:56 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:38 pm
Posts: 3178
Location: "Consulting the Oracles"
Post Jim Sparks
An intro...from Nexus
http://www.nexusmagazine.com/articles/jimsparx.html

Sparks told me why he thinks that most of the time he is actually "pulled" physically from bed and literally moved through the walls or ceiling as other abductees have also described.
"It's their technology. I know the aliens rely heavily on a created field. This field produces several things: the ability to be invisible, the ability to work in one dimension and be partially in another, and the ability to move us poor humans through solid matter.
"How exactly it works, I don't know. But I know it's a field. When the field is in action, you can feel it, you can sense it; you almost feel like you are a magnet or static electricity. It takes a wall as you would normally see it and makes it transparent. You walk right through it. So, it's a field that somehow separates molecules, changes your physiology when you're in it."
I asked Sparks if he has been awake and conscious while actually seeing doors and walls become transparent.
"Only rarely. And it freaked me out. Most of the time I black out before that moment and then I'm on board the craft. I know this all sounds weird as hell, but I'm doing the best I can under very bizarre circumstances not to be scared to death, not to be intimidated, and to figure out what these bastards are up to. And I know that their technology renders different ways of transport, and one is the 'hard way' and I'm there in the flesh, not out of body!"
In early 1995, Jim Sparks had an abduction experience that changed him forever, he says, and left him obsessed with saving the rainforests and stopping the human slashing and burning-by-fire that is destroying them. This experience, excerpted here with Jim's permission, is puzzling because yet another alien type is introduced. These reptilian entities also provoke questions about a possible connection to viper references in Enoch of the Dead Sea Scrolls and the Book of Genesis in the Bible.
Jim Sparks's encounter with reptilian humanoids, their warning and possible agenda, follows:
"The pulling started the usual way with a low-pitched, whirling sound-only this time, it didn't speed up as fast or get as loud and it was more gentle. I was paralysed again, but I momentarily regained consciousness before the final transport sequence was complete and I could see where I was going. That was a first!
"As my eyes opened, I saw that I was at least a thousand feet above the ground and slowly descending. Below me was an abandoned carnival park. I was floating over a large, old-fashioned wooden rollercoaster and I wasn't scared! I was calm and relaxed, and the ride was so gentle I was actually enjoying it.
"When I was twenty or thirty feet from the ground, I started to slowly rock back and forth several times like a pendulum-almost like I was being guided to a target and this was the final adjustment. Then I saw the profiles of about a dozen large creatures standing in a semi-circle. Although it was night, I could make out the shapes of their body size-and they were large, even by human standards. A few inches front the ground, I blacked out.
"As I began to regain consciousness, I was standing and heard telepathically, loud and clear:
'We would have given it to you, but we knew it wouldn't have meant anything unless you earned it. It was the only way you could possibly understand what you have been a part of and what you have to do.'
"I now know the 'it' was knowledge. I was clear-headed and wide-awake conscious. There were twelve large, humanoid creatures standing in almost a complete circle in which I was a part. The creatures appeared to be at least six feet tall. All of them had their heads turned towards the alien who was standing to my immediate left.
"The only apparent light source was on the face of this creature, like a hologram of a human face superimposed and glowing over the alien's face [Howe's emphasis]. It was radiating light, and this was done to disguise his true appearance. He had done this to make me feel less apprehensive. The creatures didn't take into consideration that as this holographic face spoke and moved its lips, there was no audible sound.
"The voice being communicated telepathically was out of sync with the lips! Plus, the face was obviously a hologram because it was slightly off centre from the body. But it worked, nonetheless, because I wasn't scared.
"As the reptoids transmitted telepathically, I noticed that each alien seemed to be concentrating its thoughts to the creature on my left. One thing for sure: they were of one mind, and it said:
'There are some things you need to understand. Yes, it's true that we have been in contact with your government leaders and heads of power. It is also true that agreements have been made and kept secret from your people. It is also true that, in the past, some of your people have lost their lives or have been badly hurt to protect this secret. Our hands had no part in this.
'We contacted your leaders because your planet is in grave trouble. Your leaders said the vast majority of your population wasn't ready for anything like us yet, so we made time agreements with your leaders as to when your people would be made aware of our presence. This part of the agreement has not at all been kept.
'It was also agreed that, in the meantime, steps would be taken to correct the environmental condition of your planet with our advice and technology. We say advice, because we respect the fact that this is your planet, not ours. Your government also broke this agreement.'
"I felt an awful emotion of abandonment from these aliens. They are different. I never sensed true emotion from the other aliens before. But the feeling wasn't at all good. It felt like great loss. I couldn't help asking, 'You aren't giving up on us, are you?'
"There was a long pause of silence and I had a strong feeling of tremendous loss. So I asked again, 'Well, are you?' There was another long pause.
"Then finally:
'No. We are now concentrating our energy on the average person. Your air and your water are contaminated. Your forests, jungles, trees and plant life are dying. There are several breaks in your food chain. You have an amount of nuclear and biological weapons which include nuclear and biological contamination. Your planet is overpopulated. Warning: It is almost to the point of being too late unless your people act now. There are better ways of deriving your energy and food needs without causing your planet any damage. Those in power are aware of this and have the capability to put these methods into worldwide use.'
"I asked, 'Why aren't we doing it now?' There was silence, and the whole thing was so strange because I could see that the whole group was thinking and speaking its mind at one time. It felt good because I was a participant in an honest-to-goodness meeting! The best part was that for the first time I was getting direct answers to my questions. 'Why aren't we putting these new methods into use now?'
'Those in power view it [technology for clean energy and abundant food] as a military and security threat.'
"Then I got angry as hell and said, 'You mean to tell me our people in power have the ability to save and better this planet and they aren't doing it?!' The thought that technology was being held back from the public because of paranoia and greed outraged me, and the aliens saw my anger. But was it true?
'Amnesty.'
"What do you mean?"
'Complete amnesty. To those in power, the governments and the leaders who have been suppressing the truth. They can't be held liable for any past wrong deeds. It is the only way these leaders can come forward with the truth. It is necessary that you do this in order to work together and survive.'
"There was silence for a while, as if they wanted me to think about what was just said. This was a hard truth to swallow. If anybody had a good reason to hate their government for covering up this information, it was me and others like me. Most abductees still consider themselves victims who constantly suffer ridicule. When your own government's policy is to say 'You're just plain crazy', it only deepens the pain.
"But this is a time when intelligence should rule over emotions. So I asked, 'How do I fit in all this? What can I possibly do?'
'What you are doing already. We will share much more knowledge with you in the future. Although you understand a lot, we will show you much more. Continue to work with people that come to you. We are aware of the small groups that are forming around the world. These are people who are prepared to learn and we consider them the core. Most important is the condition of your planet. The first step in solving this serious problem is amnesty. We have advice. You will receive more knowledge in the near future.'
"As this was going on, it started to rain. I mean, it was pouring! The creatures didn't even budge or try to get out from under it. They didn't have to: we weren't getting wet. Although we were standing completely outdoors with no roof, not one drop of rain touched us. I guess we were being protected by some sort of electric field. I could hear drops as they fell, but there was a clear, detectable line [around us] between rainfall and no rainfall. Then they said:
'It's time to go.'
"A thought flashed into my mind. 'Wait, please! I have a request. I want to see what you look like.' I'll never forget their response as long as I live:
'It will strike fear in your heart.'
"I answered, 'It won't scare me so much if you don't stand there and stare at me. It would help if you would just wave at me. Just don't stare. Promise me you'll wave.'
"Now I can't believe how stupid that request was. I had, in the flesh, face to face, probably some of the most intelligent creatures from the far reaches of the galaxy, with answers that have been plaguing mankind since the dawn of time. And what did I say? 'Could you wave at me?'
"The strangest thing started to take place. A spinning white light with a hint of green began to radiate over their faces and upper bodies, all dozen of them. The intensity of the light slowly got brighter and it was radiating from no direct or detectable source. I could see they were huge. Their upper torso was strong, with huge shoulders and a thick, strong neck like football linebackers. As the light became brighter and details clearer, fear and shock zapped through me.
"I said, 'You have scales!' Their faces looked like a cross between a lizard and a snake-nothing at all like the little grey guys. Their eyes were small like ours, only diamond-shaped, and the pupils were a red colour. Their heads were in normal proportion with their bodies, but bigger than ours. The skull looked like their brains stuck out over their foreheads, covered by skin. This feature was slightly different among all dozen of them.
"I said in a scared whimper, 'You promised to wave.' And each and every one of them slowly lifted their arms and waved in front of their faces. Their hands were huge with thick, club-like fingers, too thick to work fine instruments. But you have to keep in mind that their technology is thought-activated.
"I stood there and stared at them for a while in silence, absorbing this spectacular sight. Their message kept running through my mind. I was sure that my country has been involved with aliens. Most Americans believe there's been a cover-up. But what really got to me was the message about the poor condition of our planet! Then I felt the acceleration pull and blacked out.
"I understood better their nature and agenda. They are neither benevolent nor evil. They have been among us in secret for thousands of years, maybe longer. But the length of time isn't as much the issue as why they have been among us. I believe they have been farming us for raw materials.
"We humans have been a self-perpetuating crop, a crop that doesn't need much tending and continues to reproduce, at least up to now and all the Earth problems. Thank goodness they don't kill us; they just use us. This system has worked well for the aliens for a long time. But now there's a problem and their investment is in trouble. They have spent a lot of time, travel and effort to farm us. But we are on an almost irreversible path of self-destruction. Nuclear and biological weapons and their waste have polluted the air, land and water. Forests, jungles and trees are being cut down or are dying. Now there are breakdowns in the food chain and the rest of the food chain is contaminated. Over-population, disease and viruses beyond our grasp, with new and more complicated illnesses cropping up every day. These are just a few of the problems we humans have created.
"Most of us are blind or numb to this reality because we can still go to the grocer and buy food. We can go to work and back and not see this death and dying. All seems almost normal. But if we environmentally destroy ourselves, the aliens still have an excellent insurance policy. They've been collecting seeds from plants, animals and humans. Through semen and ova extraction, the aliens can start us, or other Earth life, all over again, here or somewhere else."


Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:12 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:08 pm
Posts: 5708
Post 
Strange goings on at the other forum last night.

Brent took over at around 9pm EST and pulled a Alex Haig. Declared himself in power due to the rest of the Eagles Team being down with the flu. Brent goes on to state that they’ve received a strange video warning in their mail box.

http://img532.imageshack.us/img532/6128/falconbi2.flv

Apparently with regards to what’s coming the 30th in regards to disclosure on Victor’s list.

All seemed well with Brent in charge but beginning about 10:15pm EST Marci deletes numerous of Brent’s postings (including video) and re instates a sick Mongrel as watch dog of the forum.


Shady


EDITED: by GT Admin for breaking the Golden Rule


Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:34 am
Profile
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 11:40 am
Posts: 867
Location: Eastern England
Post Alf[Alien-Life-form] Garnet and his pal Ar Gent
Shady Groves wrote:
Strange goings on at the other forum last night.

Brent took over at around 9pm EST and pulled a Alex Haig. Declared himself in power due to the rest of the Eagles Team being down with the flu. Brent goes on to state that they’ve received a strange video warning in their mail box.

http://img532.imageshack.us/img532/6128/falconbi2.flv

Thanks for posting the flash movie, Shady. I'm not certain if the crackling soundtrack/voice-over in the background was relevant or not to the images being displayed. I'm sure it was in some subtle way. A comic called "Falcon's Crest", eh? Aviary disinfo extends from Opres ["Operational Rehearsal"]/Serpo, and now to Garnet/Argent, according to anonymous?

Uferdom folklore states that "Project Garnet" concerns the group that controlled UFO information and documentation generated by the other ongoing UFO projects.

According to:- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_go ... _in_comics Argent was the domestic branch of Task Force X, it was a sister organization to the Suicide Squad. Argent was led by Control and consisted mainly of former O.S.S. (Office of Strategic Services) agents. Argent was a powerful agency during most of the Cold War. After confronting and killing a government official responsible for the assassination of President Kennedy, Control ordered all records of Argent destroyed and pulled the organisation undercover. For years, the Argent continued their work in secret, but shrunk considerably in size. Eventually, Control died, but his granddaughter, Anne-Marie Vere, maintained the pretence that he was still alive to keep the group operating. In recent times, a confrontation with the Suicide Squad exposed the deception and Argent disbanded. Known agents of the Argent included: Control, Falcon, Fleur, Iron Munro, Phantom Lady I, and Anne-Marie Vere.:shock: :lol:


Mon Oct 29, 2007 7:32 am
Profile
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:46 am
Posts: 2830
Location: Miles from DC in rural PA
Post Re: Alf[Alien-Life-form] Garnet and his pal Ar Gent
(Thanks for posting that about "NP completeness", Dex. Will study it and UJ's response for further comment later; on first reading you do have a point, UJ, but it's a very delicate conundrum. Ultimately it may provide the key to understanding the 'Illuminati' paradigm.)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did either of you -- Shady or mjc -- (or anyone else reading) happen to save the flash video? There's nothing at that link now, which is no surprise......Brent supposedly went AWOL but still kept a copy of the 'keys' to SNEDs. His reappearance means a lot more than anyone might realize at the moment.

Shady, that pic you posted from "talk to Frank".....how did you know about the connection to Brent? That raises a LOT of eyebrows......it lends credence to the rumors that you're an unwitting "agent provocateur" serving the purposes of the SNEDs black-ops/'disclosure' compartment.


mjc wrote:
Shady Groves wrote:
Strange goings on at the other forum last night.

Brent took over at around 9pm EST and pulled a Alex Haig. Declared himself in power due to the rest of the Eagles Team being down with the flu. Brent goes on to state that they’ve received a strange video warning in their mail box.

http://img532.imageshack.us/img532/6128/falconbi2.flv

Thanks for posting the flash movie, Shady. I'm not certain if the crackling soundtrack/voice-over in the background was relevant or not to the images being displayed. I'm sure it was in some subtle way. A comic called "Falcon's Crest", eh? Aviary disinfo extends from Opres ["Operational Rehearsal"]/Serpo, and now to Garnet/Argent, according to anonymous?

Uferdom folklore states that "Project Garnet" concerns the group that controlled UFO information and documentation generated by the other ongoing UFO projects.

According to:- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_go ... _in_comics Argent was the domestic branch of Task Force X, it was a sister organization to the Suicide Squad. Argent was led by Control and consisted mainly of former O.S.S. (Office of Strategic Services) agents. Argent was a powerful agency during most of the Cold War. After confronting and killing a government official responsible for the assassination of President Kennedy, Control ordered all records of Argent destroyed and pulled the organisation undercover. For years, the Argent continued their work in secret, but shrunk considerably in size. Eventually, Control died, but his granddaughter, Anne-Marie Vere, maintained the pretence that he was still alive to keep the group operating. In recent times, a confrontation with the Suicide Squad exposed the deception and Argent disbanded. Known agents of the Argent included: Control, Falcon, Fleur, Iron Munro, Phantom Lady I, and Anne-Marie Vere.:shock: :lol:


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE from 'Project Camelot'

Dear All,

1) New from Project Camelot: DAN SHERMAN

2) Project Camelot has recently returned from a trip to Russia.

3) 19 of our 31 videos have been maliciously deleted from Google.

**********

1) DAN SHERMAN: Way Above Black

http://projectcamelot.org/dan_sherman.html

Dan Sherman was trained by the US Air Force as an "Intuitive Communicator" - a high-tech telepath - and found himself in daily communication with two extraterrestrials as part of the US military's preparation "for a future time in which all electronic communications would be rendered useless".

In this fascinating interview, Dan states: "If I were to make up a story, it would be a lot more elaborate than this. I want to stick to what happened to me, and let everyone else conjecture upon that. If I start conjecturing, then it sullies my credibility. I need to stick to the facts."

So Dan tells it like it is, and refrains from speculation. His low-key, matter-of-fact presentation has great power in a field where sometimes stories can be dramatized and embellished. His book, Above Black, available here, is a straightforward narrative in which further details of the story can be found. It presents a concise, clear statement of one man's extraordinary experience.

This is one of the cornerstones of Project Camelot's current focus on 2012 and the events that may surround it. We have heard from several independent and credible sources that a time will come soon when the electromagnetic grid will go down. There is overwhelming evidence that the US military were somehow well aware of this over twenty years ago... and that plans are now well advanced to deal with a serious situation about which the public are still being kept totally in the dark.

http://projectcamelot.org/dan_sherman.html

Click here to download the video:

http://projectcamelot.org/dan_sherman.wmv

We've been totally unable to upload the video to Google (see below), and have as yet, ten days later, received no explanation or help from them.

* * * * *

2) Project Camelot has recently returned from a trip to Russia.

During a fascinating week, we met and talked at length with

- 'Boriska', the Indigo Child famous in Russia who remembers past lives on Mars and Lemuria, and who states that there will be major cataclysms, involving water, in 2009 and 2013.

Click here for the story:

http://projectcamelot.org/boriska.html

- Vladislav Lugovenko, who has researched what he calls 'the breathing of the Earth', and the connection with the important arrival of millions of Indigo Children.

- Vadim Chernobrov, a physicist and world-class UFO researcher, who has invented and constructed a device which slows down time by a small measured amount.

- Valery Uvarov, editor of the Russian Nexus Magazine and researcher into the 1908 Tunguska event, ancient texts, ancient artifacts, and pyramid energy.

In addition, Project Camelot is now delighted to have an infrastructure of support in Russia and we are very much looking forward to a return visit. Our new video interviews will be edited as soon as possible, and we will let you know when these are published.

* * * * *

3) 19 of our 31 videos have (again) been maliciously deleted from Google.

This means we're clearly doing something right. All our material is securely backed up in several locations, but it'll take a few days to re-upload all the deleted videos. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Attacks like this will never stop us. If the hacker is reading this, take note that we just become even more determined to make our work available to the widest audience. The truth can't be deleted quite so simply... and nor is there the slightest chance of our becoming discouraged.

Interestingly, we have been told that exactly the same thing happened to Alex Jones a little while ago. At least part of the intention in that case appeared to be to reset the Google visitor counters to zero (which is exactly what happened to our own videos a few months ago). You may join us in speculation about what is really going on here, and who may be responsible.

* * * * *

_________________
"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.


Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:26 am
Profile YIM WWW
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 739 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by Vjacheslav Trushkin for Free Forums/DivisionCore.