It is currently Sat Jun 25, 2022 10:14 pm



Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 918 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 4.2 2008 
Author Message
GT Truther

Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:07 pm
Posts: 514
Location: R.I.P.
Post 
I haven't paid much attention to this 2012 date in a long time because our Gregorian calender is so off with any Mayan calender it would be very difficult to every figure out when the coinciding dates would be.

The calender we commonly use has been changed so much before the institution of this Gregorian calender that in and of itself is a problem of counting the true course of time.

I was reading a while back that the Mayans actually had 3 calendars that they had devised and used, but this one with this 2012 date bit was the most commonly known about. But they had like a spiritual calendar and or phases of the constellations and then this one. Must remember where I was reading that and will try to find it later, but unless one is an expert in calenders of the various cultures it would be quite difficult to figure just when our calender and the Mayan calendar actually winds up occurring so that we knew our date matched the Mayan 2012 calendar date.

I mean, didn't every emporer or king or ruler or whatever have their own calendar?????

I guess this is like a lot of things out there and since WE as an individual weren't there we are left taking the words of others on many things, but how do we know their words are totally correct and true. Even these so called "Experts" are not real "Experts", they were not there either. I really get frustrated when I hear that word labeled onto others because I have enough common sense to realize that they can't be any expert since they weren't there themselves.

A person may have more of an expertize in a certain area, topic, subject, and be good at it, but it still does not make them a personal KNOWING EXPERT still. They are still guessing or surmising and/or making assumptions on all of these many things from the past.

This is what also gets me with these various religious ideaologies out there, it is the same exact thing. And it is pretty true that the victors always give their version of things and or histories so all things change and those changes can get changed, and changed, and changed until we have what exists today, but it still does not mean that what exists today is the total GOSPEL TRUTH cause none of us today were there to KNOW BEYOND A SHADOW OF A DOUBT. We are therefore taking others words for things, and boy has this caused many problems throught history indeed. And it is these very types of things that have caused so many wars, deaths, hates, prejudices, etc. etc. over the centuries also.

Sometimes I sit back and listen and read things and how this one thinks they are right, that one over there says they are rght and neither wants to give an inch, thus competition occurs as to who is right or wrong. In the end it really doesn't matter if they have lost all common decency because of a taught believed ideaology that they neither can actually prove nor disprove, they are still assuming they are right cause neither one was actually there. And as the old saying goes, "When you 'assume' you make an ass out of yourself".

I know years ago I had a lady ask me, "HOW do you know that what you were taught is really the truth? Is really correct? or that what your parents taught you was really the right way?", Well I for one have found out that no one can teach any more than they were taught themselves until they seek, research and hunt to try to find more answers, and even then you still do not have the totality of it all even then. It is still speculations, even tho they may be getting closer to being more correct.

It all can get really deep indeed, so will close with this much.
I will try to locate what I was reading on these 3 different Mayan calenders.



brightstar


Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:09 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:07 pm
Posts: 514
Location: R.I.P.
Post 
This is not the same exact article/website I was reading on origionally, but it is close sounding:


http://www.greatdreams.com/2012.htm

ALL ABOUT 2012

THE MAYAN CALENDAR DOES NOT END IN 2012

KEEP READING!!!

The date December 21st, 2012 A.D. (13.0.0.0.0 in the Long Count), represents an extremely close conjunction of the Winter Solstice Sun with the crossing point of the Galactic Equator (Equator of the Milky Way) and the Ecliptic (path of the Sun), what that ancient Maya recognized as the Sacred Tree. This is an event that has been coming to
resonance very slowly over thousands and thousands of years. It will come to resolution at exactly 11:11 am GMT.



The Tzolkin is a 260-day calendar based around the period of human gestation. It is composed of 20 day-signs, each of which has 13 variations, and was (and still is) used to determine character traits and time harmonics, in a similar way to Western astrology. The Maya also used a 365-day calendar called the Haab, and a Venus calendar, plus others. They measured long time periods by means of a Long Count, in which one 360-day year (a "Tun"), consists of 18 x 20-day "months" ("Uinals"). Twenty of these Tuns is a Katun; 20 Katuns is a Baktun (nearly 400 years); and 13 Baktuns adds up to a "Great Cycle" of 1,872,000 days, ( 5200 Tuns, or about 5125 years).

Mayan scholars have been attempting to correlate the Long Count with our Western Gregorian calendar, since the beginning of this century. There has been massive variation in the suggested correlations, but as early as 1905, Goodman suggested a correlation only 3 days from the most popular one today. Known as the GMT correlation, or "correlation # 584283", this was finalized in 1950, and puts the start of the Great Cycle ( day 0.0.0.0.0) on 11th August 3114 BC, and the end-date (known as 13.0.0.0.0.) as 21st December 2012.

Jose Arguelles has pointed out that the Tzolkin is a harmonic of the Great Cycle, and can be used to map history, as if it is measuring not individual gestation but species gestation, since 5 Great Cycles add to exactly 26,000 Tuns; the "Grand Year" or precession of the equinoxes - a higher harmonic of 260.

NOTE: The astronomer Philip Plait has stated very clearly that the Mayan calendar does not end in 2012 at all, that it is like the odometer on your car, as each section of the odometer reaches 9 and then clicks over to 0, the next number to it starts a new cycle, so that when all the numbers again reach 0 all the way across the odometer - the last number will change from 1 to 2 and the new cycle starts all over again.

See: Mayan Database







I don't have time to try to paste the picture right now, but go to this site and read and see what they say and show ok. This is enough to show that they used at least 3 different forms of calculations, thus at least 3 calenders as we say.



brightstar


Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:30 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:42 am
Posts: 382
Location: United Kingdom
Post 
Very interesting, Brightstar. Thanks for hunting down that info.

I agree with your point on 'truths' - a lot of store is put into myths of past cultures, regurgitated as 'facts' to 'prove' a case. It's very prevalent on the prophesy scene, notably.

_________________
Steph


Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:28 am
Profile
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:38 pm
Posts: 3178
Location: "Consulting the Oracles"
Post 
(From Aileen)

Sunday, September 21, 2008

SPOKES OF LIGHT

I was out walking one early winter evening, I was nearing the end of my walk when some movement and flashes of light caught my eye. I stopped, turned to face the movement and lights and this is what I witnessed. Keep in mind the weather was cool, it was overcast with a medium fog. Visibility at street level was just under 100 yards. What I saw was some spokes of lights revolving within a small dense cloud. The cloud was billowing downward; picture a CO2 fire extinguisher being discharged, it was like this...only silent.

The spokes of light were diffused while within the cloud and were of primary and secondary colors, red, blue, yellow, green and orange. The cloud halted it's descent but the lights continued with their downward spiral and began to reveal what they were attached to. What I saw was the bottom of some kind of structure that was spinning and wobbling, then the beams of lights caught me full in the eyes in quick succession: Flashes, FLASH! Funny thing is, while they were intense, bright, they weren't blinding. In fact, they seemed to carry some kind of subliminal images as if carried on a sideband frequency of the light itself.

Now the object was completely clear of the cold mass of the cloud and I could clearly see a disk, silent, hovering just over the tree top and a telephone pole that was near. How near? My best guesstimate is that it was no more than 50 feet up and no more than 75 feet Northwest of where I was standing. The disk itself was probably no more than 25 feet in diameter by 15 feet in height. It hovered there in mid air, spinning at about 30 RPM and wobbling with precession-like movement.

The lights I mentioned before dimmed considerably and I noticed an opaque domed canopy on top of the disk, it glowed from within and I could make out a silhouette of head and shoulders, then the disk began to move in a serpentine fashion toward the street on which I was standing, in fact, I was standing right in the middle of the street and I could see by the crafts' trajectory that it was going to land right in front of me, no more than 30 feet away.

I can remember saying out loud, "Motherf****r, oh WOW!" and asking myself inwardly, "Am I ready for this?"

"Am I ready for this?" I'm thinking and I search my mind for any pertinent information I might possess that could help me now. The only thing that came to mind was something that I read in a book by George Adamski! In the back of one of his books he wrote that if someone should ever find themselves in this situation that they should show the UFO occupants your car/house keys, presumably this would indicate to them just what a smart cookie you were because you belonged to a race that could work metals.

I might as well have drawn a blank, but then I hefted my book bag and quickly, mentally, performed a personal inventory. I had on me about 20 pounds of college text books on engineering, chemistry, and trig/calculus mathematics, a calculator, a watch, a Buck knife and my friggin' key ring (Thanks, George! You crazy Pollock).

This inventory took all of about 5 seconds as I continually watched the disk coming closer and closer. Ready or not, it was time for me to move. I hefted my book bag one last time and started sprinting towards the craft and the spot where I thought it would land. Another person probably would have run the other way but I was really excited and wasn't about to miss this opportunity, even if I had to tackle this thing to bring it down and gain access.

I had run about 20 feet or so when every thing went blank. This is where my missing time started, about two and a half hours total. I've recovered some memories of this missing time by various means but that's another story and besides I'm just dealing with my real honest to goodness memories here. So, here's what happened next:

Seamlessly, it seems that I went from running toward the craft to being suspended in the air. I could see my right foot, the top of a tree and the roof of a nearby building, these things were getting closer. I was being floated down to the ground, my right foot touched the curb and I was released. I took a few steps then turned my head to see the disk over my right shoulder. It was now on the opposite side of the street and ascending in the same manner in which it arrived. A small dense cloud engulfed it, and then it was gone.

Watching it go I had the most abhorring feeling, the hair on my body stood straight and bristled. I shrugged it off and turned to go. When I got to where I was going, which was only three doors down the block, the first person I saw had a very strange and wild look in his eyes as he let me in. Another friend there said that they had been worried about me, that they had expected me hours ago. I said nothing about the thing that had just happened, I don't think I could have and I still have my suspicions that the encounter was a group abduction.

The next morning I was shaving when I noticed a BB sized lump under my skin between my nose and cheek about an inch below my right eye, I thought "cyst" but wondered how it could just appear overnight. I didn't put two and two together until after I read Jacobs' Secret Life.

A couple of days after the incident I was in a supermarket parking lot, I had bought a number of local newspapers to check the want ads. I was sitting in my car reading the papers when I came across a large ad, it was 2 in. x 4 in. and in bold type said, "IF ANYONE SAW ANYTHING UNUSUAL on the night of (gives date), near the intersections of (gives location), between the hours of (gives time). PLEASE CONTACT (gives name and number)" ..... Realization sets in, no doubt about it, someone else saw it, saw me, saw me and it! All of a sudden I became very flushed, my face and neck felt like it was on fire then I became nauseated .....VERY NAUSEATED. I opened the car door, rolled out onto the asphalt and on all fours puked my guts out.

Post hypnotic aversion therapy? Hey! I think I'm getting over it!

J@X
__________


Sun Sep 21, 2008 11:04 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:07 pm
Posts: 514
Location: R.I.P.
Post 
Hi Dex,

That was a good story I enjoyed reading it and went to scribd.com and I think I found the book.


Quote:
The next morning I was shaving when I noticed a BB sized lump under my skin between my nose and cheek about an inch below my right eye, I thought "cyst" but wondered how it could just appear overnight. I didn't put two and two together until after I read Jacobs' Secret Life.


On there it is titled, The Threat, Revealing the Secret Alien Agenda by David M. Jacobs. I keyed in Jacobs Secret Life, so maybe they are one and the same book. Its 186 pages, not bad to download.




brightstar


Sun Sep 21, 2008 12:42 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:46 am
Posts: 2830
Location: Miles from DC in rural PA
Post Re: 2012 etc
The Ferret wrote:
Could be hype and internet 'chinese whispers' then....repeat something enough times and it becomes 'truth!'


Now that is the probable explanation. I never heard the term "chinese whispers" before, but I'll add it to my lexicon and keep it in mind for future reference.

RE: the 2009 'date'. Yes, NL/ZT have stated that we entered the year roughly between a 2 and a 3 (on the scale of 1-10), and following the March '08 'clone change' (Clone #2 to Clone #3) they felt confident enough to state that we would progress to a "6" on that scale by year's end. (I say 'confident enough' because allegedly Clone #3 is/was under the influence of the supreme Rothschild Puppetmaster - who is at odds with his greedy, grasping clan-mates, according to that same source. The said 'Puppetmaster' supposedly wants a public that's braced for what's coming, and views Bush/Cheney/Rumsfeld/Rove as rebellious puppets that wanted to claim power for themselves; Clone # 3 rebelled against Poppy Bush and is claimed to have lived with the Puppetmaster until he replaced Clone #2 in early March of this year, who is said to have died with a bullet to the back of his head.) Since Clone # 3 has now been in place for several months, he's allegedly been able to put the brakes on the planned war with Iran that Cheney and his arrogant thugs have wanted in conjunction with the desires of the insecure and arrogant Zionists in Israel.

Thus, no war with Iran, though the cabal desperately wants it and is proceeding with their plans.

So, if one calculates that we have moved from say 25% of the process to the pending passage at the beginning of this year, and exit the year at roughly 60%, then we've progressed 40% during 2008. Once at 60%, we would only be 40% of the way to 100%, which means that if the process were 'linear', we should arrive at 100% by December 2009. However, if the process is exponential, which would mean a much more rapid progress, we would arrive at said passage point earlier, which if one follows that model would mean either April/May 2009 or Aug/Sept 2009 (those familiar with the claimed 'trimesters' know why I used those months).

However, as with all these claims, they have to be taken with not just a grain of salt but more like a pound. Are the predicted events occurring, as claimed? Yes, the fall of Wall St. that now puts the arrogant money-changers in the awkward position of begging the public to bail them out was predicted. Are the mega-storms of late telling the public to move away from the coastlines? Yes, at least when it comes to the Gulf Coast. Are the plans for war with Iran (including the recent debacle in Georgia, meant to establish a base for US troops to launch a pincers movement against Tehran) proceeding apace? Yes, yet to date no such war has occurred. Are there plans to resuscitate the mothballed "Space Fleet", as an option for some to 'escape' to Mars? Yes, as the website http://www.networkworld.com discovered:

"NASA this week awarded Lockheed Martin a $485 million contract to design, build and operate the spacecraft for NASA's 2013 space mission known as Mars Atmosphere and Volatile EvolutioN (MAVEN) program.

Maven is set to analyze the upper atmosphere and climate changes on Mars. The spacecraft will circle Mars in an elliptical orbit as it studies current atmospheric losses with an emphasis on the role of the solar wind. These present-day losses will give insight to the massive climate change Mars experienced in the past, NASA said."


(Note the '2013' date; in line with the casualty figures Dan shared with PageMarker and I in Jan. 2006; those figures were based on a viewing of the alleged 'LookingGlass' device of the year 2014. These announcments are for public consumption and won't tell the whole story, naturally.)

And speaking of space flights, one bit from yesterday's GLP ZT chat included these gems:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In an unprecedented step, a space shuttle was moved to the launch pad Friday [Sep 19] for a trip NASA hopes it will never make - a rescue mission. The shuttle Endeavour is on standby in case the seven astronauts who go up on Atlantis next month need a safer ride home. Atlantis and its crew are headed into space for one last repair job on the 18-year-old Hubble Space Telescope. http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080920/ap_ ... ce_shuttle [and from another] Is NASA going to do something (like collecting data on planet X that they do not want to share with the public, http://www.zetatalk.com/index/zeta235.htm, http://www.zetatalk.com/govmt/g189.htm, http://www.zetatalk.com/govmt/g196.htm) that they know would place their astronauts at risk or is the safety of the astronauts their only concern? It is odd and unprecedented to move a space shuttle to launch pad as rescue ship for another shuttle which has yet to be launched.

The Endeavour's standby was noted by the press, with NASA making an official announcement of this fact. Backup plans, though always in place, are not announced as this indicates a lack of confidence. Has their ever been an announcement about backup plans when astronauts or supplies are delivered to the ISS? So why was a backup plan done in this instance? They are anticipating problems, more problems than usual, and are initiating a new policy - to announce a backup plan. This is to cover their behinds when shuttles start getting hit by debris, increasingly prevalent in the atmosphere due to the wafting tail of Planet X. Space dust damage to the ISS has been reported recently, the public informed. Should the trip to the Hubble run into problems, a second shuttle will be sent aloft to rescue the crew, so that the plan looks like foresight rather than a hastily scrambled rescue plan.

Since NASA knows about the imminent Pole Shift why would they need to make a last repair to the 18-year old Hubble Space Telescope? It is also odd that the repair mission was cancelled in 2004 and that the decision was reversed later on.

Is the Hubble being used to triangulate the position of Planet X? Absolutely, with the mirrors used not for direct observation but an analysis of reflection angles. The Hubble is sending information to Earth regularly, unlike the data from the ISS that the Columbia was delivering, and thus NASA does not anticipate the Atlantis or Endeavour being destroyed. Of course the Hubble was not retired in 2004. It was merely dedicated to full time use trying to gather data on the trajectory and speed of Planet X.

I would be remiss if I didn't include my own question to said Zetas (I also asked the question about Lynn Forester de Rothschild):

It seems that the US is indeed more of a tool of Israel, particularly the Zionists that set the agenda for that state. These zionists are also apparently responsible for fomenting conflicts around the globe, for controlling and manipulating even Democratic politicians as well as the Republicans, not to mention the money markets and the stories about the USS Liberty, etc. My question is, was Moses guided by Service-to-Self aliens? Was the 'God' of the Hebrews a Service-to-Self entity, and the zionists of today carrying on a Service-to-Self agenda that sets them above the rest of humanity?

There can be no relationship between the Jews of old and the Zionists of today. All humans have an incarnating soul, and as we have pointed out this varies from being highly Service-to-Other or Service-to-Self to being confused and in the middle, i.e. undecided. All religions, however well intentioned when formed, become a tool of those who would control others. Rules and threats are inserted into the religious dogma. Many tales about Jesus or Moses are simply untrue. We have addressed some of them, to show the inherent Service-to-Other nature of these men. But the 10 Commandments is not something a Service-to-Other culture would produce, nor would Moses have put up with such nonsense as he was highly Service-to-Other. Israel today, its political leadership and what is termed the Zionist agenda, are given prominence in the US because the banking industry is dominated by Jewish men. This is the source of their power.

http://www.zetatalk.com/index/zeta474.htm

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another interesting corroboration:

(from http://www.zetatalk.com/index/zeta437.htm, this February):

"....We are not allowed to tell you when these disasters are to begin. Beyond these statements, we have stated that the Earth changes would bring the troops home, as they would be needed at home because of local disasters within the US. This again would give a clue as to the timing of such disasters. Sorry, but we cannot give clues as to the timing of disasters."

And now this, from last week on http://www.armytimes.com/news/2008/09/a ... d_090708w/

Brigade homeland tours start Oct. 1

3rd Infantry’s 1st BCT trains for a new dwell-time mission. Helping ‘people at home’ may become a permanent part of the active Army

By Gina Cavallaro - Staff writer
Posted : Monday Sep 8, 2008 6:15:06 EDT

The 3rd Infantry Division’s 1st Brigade Combat Team has spent 35 of the last 60 months in Iraq patrolling in full battle rattle, helping restore essential services and escorting supply convoys.

Now they’re training for the same mission — with a twist — at home.

Beginning Oct. 1 for 12 months, the 1st BCT will be under the day-to-day control of U.S. Army North, the Army service component of Northern Command, as an on-call federal response force for natural or manmade emergencies and disasters, including terrorist attacks.

It is not the first time an active-duty unit has been tapped to help at home. In August 2005, for example, when Hurricane Katrina unleashed hell in Mississippi and Louisiana, several active-duty units were pulled from various posts and mobilized to those areas.

But this new mission marks the first time an active unit has been given a dedicated assignment to NorthCom, a joint command established in 2002 to provide command and control for federal homeland defense efforts and coordinate defense support of civil authorities.

_________________
"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.


Sun Sep 21, 2008 12:54 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:07 pm
Posts: 514
Location: R.I.P.
Post 
Dondep wrote:

Quote:
So, if one calculates that we have moved from say 25% of the process to the pending passage at the beginning of this year, and exit the year at roughly 60%, then we've progressed 40% during 2008. Once at 60%, we would only be 40% of the way to 100%, which means that if the process were 'linear', we should arrive at 100% by December 2009. However, if the process is exponential, which would mean a much more rapid progress, we would arrive at said passage point earlier, which if one follows that model would mean either April/May 2009 or Aug/Sept 2009 (those familiar with the claimed 'trimesters' know why I used those months).



Not going to repost entire article here, but wanted to ask about this last line here in this paragraph where you stated, "(those familiar with the claimed 'trimesters' know why I used those months.)"

What is this 'trimesters' please, not sure if I am familiar with this as yet.


brightstar


Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:22 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:38 pm
Posts: 3178
Location: "Consulting the Oracles"
Post 
It seems that the US is indeed more of a tool of Israel, particularly the Zionists that set the agenda for that state. These zionists are also apparently responsible for fomenting conflicts around the globe, for controlling and manipulating even Democratic politicians as well as the Republicans, not to mention the money markets and the stories about the USS Liberty, etc. My question is, was Moses guided by Service-to-Self aliens? Was the 'God' of the Hebrews a Service-to-Self entity, and the zionists of today carrying on a Service-to-Self agenda that sets them above the rest of humanity?
___________

May be Angelic's service to the Deities Humanity program.

Bill Looney (a pseudonym) wrote a book in the early 70's titled 'Radix'. A name he gave himself because he didn't think anyone would believe him when what he calls Light Angels contacted him.

They gave him an education of their presence and a little information about their involvement with the Exodus.

They say they provided Moses and the slaves for the forty years they wandered in the desert wilderness.
It was a very informative book. It included descriptions of people in the Black Force, the Light angels called Satan's angels. Today, it describe's the M.I.B. to a T. It wound up the Men in Black on the ground and in their ships (Prince of the Air) interfered a lot with his writing about them. Only once did they attempt to assassinate him from their ship. Luckily, the Light angels were monitoring and was able to warn him in time to get out of the way of a ray they shot down at him. They too, like Hurtak, revealed details about how they use their technology to help activate our Body of Light. The title Radi 'X' involves in formula the process with how they use the Super-Luminary Light.

I had problems with invisible's over it. When I found it available in this one library, I shared the knowledge with one person and mentioned to him he could read it at his local library. I knew this because I had checked it out twice there before, but, when for the third time going back, I wanted to be sure about a passage from it, lo and behold, I discovered it wasn't there anymore. It had only been a day or two previously my returning the book. With the clerical help we went searching for it thinking it might had been misplaced. We discovered the card catalogue on it had been pulled, as though it had never been filed there. I know it had been catalogued there, because, that is how I was able to find it. Then I was asked if I was sure I was at the right library? Wow! I couldn't believe the personnel asking me that. So, in addition, we checked with their back up system and discovered it had been erased from their computers too. I was thinking uh oh, now what? Well, they didn't know what to think of that and neither did I. They just assumed I was mistaken. Embarrassing to say the least.

Okay, I thought who in the world would go to that length just to remove it's availability from the public?
I guess I ought to have wondered who out of this world would go to that length. It, for sure, was a Twilight Zone experience. Over the years, just one among many.

(Note: I'm not kidding, some of this information may have been removed from the book.) Years later I learned...there's a reality called time tampering phenomena.
That's another story and a bit too incredible to believe.

Dex


Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:36 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:46 am
Posts: 2830
Location: Miles from DC in rural PA
Post Trimesters and the Federal Reserve
Dex wrote:
Bill Looney (a pseudonym) wrote a book in the early 70's titled 'Radix'. A name he gave himself because he didn't think anyone would believe him when what he calls Light Angels contacted him.

They gave him an education of their presence and a little information about their involvement with the Exodus.


Wow, Dex, that's one rare book! I googled and found quite a few interesting hits; Amazon shows there are four used copies of it for sale, the cheapest being $160.00. For 208 pages, that's a pretty penny! No wonder you had a strange experience at the library over it. I looked a bit further and saw that Bill Looney had co-authored a book in 2003 called "The True Story of Noah's Ark"; that at least had a synopsis (Radix did not) and what a shocking premise!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

brightstar, the "trimesters" I refer to are the 4-month periods of the year that match the 3 equal periods of the Sun's "arms", a reference to the solar particles that are referred to at:

http://www.zetatalk.com/index/zeta108.htm

We have mentioned that there are hundreds of particle flows that reach out from the Sun’s middle as it rotates, the most obvious particle flow the one that brushes the planets along in their counterclockwise orbits, known as the Sweeping Arms of the Sun due to their regular Impact during the staring contest between the Earth and Planet X. The Sun likewise is subject to sweeps, from elsewhere, which affect her internal gyrations such that dozens of the particle flows moving into and out from the Sun are affected, and this passes down to the lowly planets circling the Sun like litter caught in a whirlwind. Since man is still arguing over our simple explanations of how gravity and magnetism work, and is still sputtering that that their assertions about the Sun’s polarity reversals is correct, despite their own Ulysses probes findings, we decline to detail all these particles flows as it will only result in endless theoretical arguments by those with big egos and small minds. But we will address their impact on Earth and their relationship to some recent crop circles.

We have explained that Orbit Lock occurs because planets are held away from the Sun at the particle crowding point they can tolerate. More than the gravity repulsion force is at play in holding them away from the Sun, as hundreds of particles crowd toward the Sun. Some particles reach the crowding point, the orbit, and return to the Sun at that point, a roiling that is a tug on the planet riding that orbit. Like a ship on a tossing sea, the planet is subject to this roiling. For the Earth, one of those particle flows is in the electromagnetic spectrum, and varies three times during an Earth year as HAARP Documentation shows. These flows affect the planets orbiting the Sun regardless of their placement around the Sun, as it is an outburst from the Sun, not a sweeping arm directed and in synch with the Sun’s rotation. Thus, the Earth’s halted orbit does not allow her to escape its influence nor affect the timing.

--Summer Trimester (May-Aug)
Normally a time when the outburst is strongest. And as can be seen by a comparison for the Summer of 2003 to the year before, the influence of Planet X coming into the inner solar system created a conflict for the Earth. During this trimester, Planet X was skewing its poles to align with flow lines on the opposite side of the Sun from the Earth, creating a dissonance.

--Fall Trimester (Sep-Dec)
Normally a time when the annual outburst is diminishing. And as can be seen by a comparison for the Fall of 2003 to the year before, as the Earth approached the point where Planet X was entering the inner solar system their conflict lessened as they both moved to share flow lines on the same side of the Sun. In December, when the Earth halted in front of the approaching Planet X, in fact almost striking a chord.

--Spring Trimester (Jan-Apr)
Normally a quiet time when the outburst is quiescent, just ahead of the yearly burst during the Summer Trimester. And as can be seen by a comparison for the Spring of 2004 to the year before, with the Earth and Planet X being in close proximity, there is little discord.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And now, for something that may not seem "on-topic", but is directly related to current events. This was posted yesterday, and I know some of you have seen it already. It's a primer and a wake-up call as to who is really in control of the finances of America. Keep in mind that MJ-10 is the Chairman of the Federal Reserve, and the machinations of the Fed are inextricably intertwined with the planning around the coming passage:
_____________________________________________________________

Does My Country Own The Federal Reserve System?

Common Sense, writing in the Liberty Post yesterday, wrote:
Title: A Phone Call To The Fed: "Does my country own the Federal Reserve System?"
Source: citizen
URL Source: None
Published: Sep 20, 2008
Author: Phone Call
Post Date: 2008-09-20 18:33:20 by Common Sense


The following is a conversation with Mr. Ron Supinski of the Public Information Department of the San Francisco Federal Reserve Bank. This is an account of that conversation.

CALLER - Mr. Supinski, does my country own the Federal Reserve System?

MR. SUPINSKI - We are an agency of the government.

CALLER - That's not my question. Is it owned by my country?

MR. SUPINSKI - It is an agency of the government created by congress.

CALLER - Is the Federal Reserve a Corporation?

MR. SUPINSKI - Yes

CALLER - Does my government own any of the stock in the Federal Reserve?

MR. SUPINSKI - No, it is owned by the member banks.

CALLER - Are the member banks private corporations?

MR. SUPINSKI - Yes

CALLER - Are Federal Reserve Notes backed by anything?

MR. SUPINSKI-Yes, by the assets of the Federal Reserve but, primarily by the power of congress to lay tax on the people.

CALLER - Did you say, by the power to collect taxes is what backs Federal Reserve Notes?

MR. SUPINSKI - Yes

CALLER - What are the total assets of the Federal Reserve?

MR. SUPINSKI - The San Francisco Bank has $36 Billion in assets.

CALLER - What are these assets composed of?

MR. SUPINSKI - Gold, the Federal Reserve Bank itself and government securities.

CALLER - What value does the Federal Reserve Bank carry gold per oz. on their books?

MR. SUPINSKI - I don't have that information but the San Francisco Bank has $1.6 billion in gold.

CALLER - Are you saying the Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco has $1.6 billion in gold, the bank itself and the balance of the assets is government securities?

MR. SUPINSKI - Yes.

CALLER - Where does the Federal Reserve get Federal Reserve Notes from?

MR. SUPINSKI - They are authorized by the Treasury.

CALLER - How much does the Federal Reserve pay for a $10 Federal Reserve Note?

MR. SUPINSKI - Fifty to seventy cents.

CALLER - How much do they pay for a $100.00 Federal Reserve Note?

MR. SUPINSKI - The same fifty to seventy cents.

CALLER - To pay only fifty cents for a $100.00 is a tremendous gain, isn't it?

MR. SUPINSKI - Yes

CALLER - According to the US Treasury, the Federal Reserve pays $20.60 per 1,000 denomination or a little over two cents for a $100.00 bill, is that correct?

MR. SUPINSKI - That is probably close.

CALLER - Doesn't the Federal Reserve use the Federal Reserve Notes that cost about two cents each to purchase US Bonds from the government?

MR. SUPINSKI - Yes, but there is more to it than that.

CALLER - Basically, that is what happens?

MR. SUPINSKI - Yes, basically you are correct.

CALLER - How many Federal Reserve Notes are in circulation?

MR. SUPINSKI - $263 billion and we can only account for a small percentage.

CALLER - Where did they go?

MR. SUPINSKI - Peoples mattress, buried in their back yards and illegal drug money.

CALLER - Since the debt is payable in Federal Reserve Notes, how can the $4 trillion national debt be paid-off with the total Federal Reserve Notes in circulation?

MR. SUPINSKI - I don't know.

CALLER - If the Federal Government would collect every Federal Reserve Note in circulation would it be mathematically possible to pay the $4 trillion national debt?

MR. SUPINSKI - No

CALLER - Am I correct when I say, $1 deposited in a member bank $8 can be lent out through Fractional Reserve Policy?

MR. SUPINSKI - About $7.

CALLER - Correct me if I am wrong but, $7 of additional Federal Reserve Notes were never put in circulation. But, for lack of better words were "created out of thin air " in the form of credits and the two cents per denomination were not paid either. In other words, the Federal Reserve Notes were not physically printed but, in reality were created by a journal entry and lent at interest. Is that correct?

MR. SUPINSKI - Yes

CALLER - Is that the reason there are only $263 billion Federal Reserve Notes in circulation?

MR. SUPINSKI - That is part of the reason.

CALLER - Am I mistaking that when the Federal Reserve Act was passed (on Christmas Eve) in 1913, it transferred the power to coin and issue our nation's money and to regulate the value thereof from Congress to a Private corporation. And my country now borrows what should be our own money from the Federal Reserve (a private corporation) plus interest. Is that correct and the debt can never be paid off under the current money system of country?

MR. SUPINSKI - Basically, yes.

CALLER - I smell a rat, do you?

MR. SUPINSKI - I am sorry, I can't answer that, I work here.

CALLER - Has the Federal Reserve ever been independently audited?

MR. SUPINSKI - We are audited.

CALLER - Why is there a current House Resolution 1486 calling for a complete audit of the Federal Reserve by the GAO and why is the Federal Reserve resisting?

MR. SUPINSKI - I don't know.

CALLER - Does the Federal Reserve regulate the value of Federal Reserve Notes and interest rates?

MR. SUPINSKI - Yes

CALLER - Explain how the Federal Reserve System can be Constitutional if, only the Congress of the US, which comprises of the Senate and the House of representatives has the power to coin and issue our money supply and regulate the value thereof? [Article 1 Section 1 and Section 8] Nowhere, in the Constitution does it give Congress the power or authority to transfer any powers granted under the Constitution to a private corporation or, does it?

MR. SUPINSKI - I am not an expert on constitutional law. I can refer you to our legal department.

CALLER - I can tell you I have read the Constitution. It does NOT provide that any power granted can be transferred to a private corporation. Doesn't it specifically state, all other powers not granted are reserved to the States and to the citizens? Does that mean to a private corporation?

MR. SUPINSKI - I don't think so, but we were created by Congress.

CALLER - Would you agree it is our country and it should be our money as provided by our Constitution?

MR. SUPINSKI - I understand what you are saying.

CALLER - Why should we borrow our own money from a private consortium of bankers? Isn't this why we had a revolution, created a separate sovereign nation and a Bill of Rights?

MR. SUPINSKI - (Declined to answer).

CALLER - Has the Federal Reserve ever been declared constitutional by the Supreme Court?

MR. SUPINSKI - I believe there has been court cases on the matter.

CALLER - Have there been Supreme Court Cases?

MR. SUPINSKI - I think so, but I am not sure.

CALLER - Didn't the Supreme Court declare unanimously in A.L.A. Schechter Poultry Corp. vs. US and Carter vs. Carter Coal Co. the corporative-state arrangement an unconstitutional delegation of legislative power? ["The power conferred is the power to regulate. This is legislative delegation in its most obnoxious form; for it is not even delegation to an official or an official body, presumptively disinterested, but to private persons." Carter vs. Carter Coal Co...]

MR. SUPINSKI - I don't know, I can refer you to our legal department.

CALLER - Isn't the current money system a house of cards that must fall because, the debt can mathematically never be paid-off?

MR. SUPINSKI - It appears that way. I can tell you have been looking into this matter and are very knowledgeable. However, we do have a solution.

CALLER - What is the solution?

MR. SUPINSKI - The Debit Card.

CALLER - Do you mean under the EFT Act (Electronic Funds Transfer)? Isn't that very frightening, when one considers the capabilities of computers? It would provide the government and all it's agencies, including the Federal Reserve such information as: You went to the gas station @ 2:30 and bought $10.00 of unleaded gas @ $1.41 per gallon and then you went to the grocery store @ 2:58 and bought bread, lunch meat and milk for $12.32 and then went to the drug store @ 3:30 and bought cold medicine for $5.62. In other words, they would know where we go, when we went, how much we paid, how much the merchant paid and how much profit he made. Under the EFT they will literally know everything about us. Isn't that kind of scary?

MR. SUPINSKI - Yes, it makes you wonder.

CALLER - I smell a GIANT RAT that has overthrown my constitution. Aren't we paying tribute in the form of income taxes to a consortium of private bankers?

MR. SUPINSKI - I can't call it tribute, it is interest.

CALLER - Haven't all elected officials taken an oath of office to preserve and defend the Constitution from enemies both foreign and domestic? Isn't the Federal Reserve a domestic enemy?

MR. SUPINSKI - I can't say that.

CALLER - Our elected officials and members of the Federal Reserve are guilty of aiding and abetting the overthrowing of my Constitution and that is treason. Isn't the punishment of treason death?

MR. SUPINSKI - I believe so.

CALLER - Thank you for your time and information and if I may say so, I think you should take the necessary steps to protect you and your family and withdraw your money from the banks before the collapse, I am.

MR. SUPINSKI - It doesn't look good.

CALLER - May God have mercy on the souls who are behind this unconstitutional and criminal act called the Federal Reserve. When the ALMIGHTY MASS awakens to this giant hoax, they will not take it with a grain of salt. It has been a pleasure talking to you and I thank you for your time. I hope you will take my advice before it does collapse.

MR. SUPINSKI - Unfortunately, it does not look good.
CALLER - Have a good day and thanks for your time.

MR. SUPINSKI - Thanks for calling.


from http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/read ... Num=238826

_________________
"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.


Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:48 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:38 pm
Posts: 3178
Location: "Consulting the Oracles"
Post 
Interesting debate...Dex
Cross posting:

*She is one impressive woman. Here is a powerful and amazing statement on Al
> Jazeera television. The woman is Wafa Sultan, an Arab-American psychologist
> from Los Angeles . I would suggest watching it ASAP because I don't know how
> long the link will be active. This film clip should be shown around the
> world repeatedly!*
_______
And another commentary

> *It is extremely surprising that the Arab financed TV station in Dubai would
> allow this to air. Be sure and watch this, it is so powerful I have no doubt
> she now has a very large price on her head. I also have no doubt it won't be
> on the net very long.

http://switch3.castup.net/cunet/gm.asp? ... 050wmv&ak=

Paul Barrow


Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:11 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:38 pm
Posts: 3178
Location: "Consulting the Oracles"
Post 
Cross posting:

I appreciate the in depth posting on this information Dean.
> > I was aware of most of it, but, not in that specific ordering.
> > I understand these intelligence, not as a caste system, but, rather as
> Orderings of Light serving entities and Levels of Being.
> >
> > El Elyon is not a very mentioned name for the Most High God. I assume
> you're aware of my past writings about the story how I greeted J.J. Hurtak
> for the first time meeting him.
> > I told him I had had an incredible experience and was at a total lost
> understanding it. I had asked in the previous night in my prayers what was
> the Great Living Light I stood before on Holy ground. A Magnificent and
> almost frightful Power. It was just unbelievable. It was overwhelming and
> alive. The Living Light wanted me to be aware it was the inner Sanctuary
> and Source of my Being and that it represented law. In this lifetime It
> wanted me to respect the laws of Mankind.
> >
> > The answer came in the morning with my awakening from the sound of my own
> voice repeating over and over again in Hebrew the Name El Elyon, El Elyon.
> I didn't know any Hebrew, so, I had no idea even if that were a language.
> > That week when Hurtak arrived in Sedona to give a weekend lecture. a
> first time for me, I asked him if he knew what it meant. He looked it up in
> a Hebrew Bible and had showed it to me.That was the sacred code between us.
> > I'm not sure if I want to release anymore of these experience in the public.
> > Anyway, thanks again.
> >
> > Dex
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > Since you brought it up, "jewels" expresses her opinion without
> > providing evidence due to the self-claiming righteousness (i.e.,
> > follower of Jesus Christ, and also personally knows
> > ("empathically") the only good Pleiadians in the vicinity of
> > planet earth) and therefore is justifiably judgemental and gossipy
> > (i.e., Boylan). Gossip is indulged in by those who are socially/karmicly
> > immature. Just like those who seek revenge & cannot forgive.
> > Philosophically speaking, human spirits are all equally
> > "perfect" but lose awareness of it after they plunge into the
> > fetus and become sons & daughters of God on earth. Religions separate &
> > rule the children causing them to make warfare, murder & rape a common
> > way of life, so anyone who continues to claim to have the one & only
> > religion and saviour is a brain-washed bully who needs to take off their
> > blood-stained, very backward and myopic dark glasses.
> > What member here claims to have produced a work greater than the Enneads
> > of Plotinus?† It is very obvious from the statements made here by
> > some members that they have absolutely no real understanding/knowledge
> > of the mind & soul and, due to their pseudo-education, and very limited,
> > metaphysical conceptual knowledge are also unaware of the existence of
> > "priests" within the Biblical "Order of
> > Melchizedek."‡ After all, Jesus is identified as a "priest
> > forever, after the Order of Melchizedek," and Melchizedek is
> > identified as the "High Priest" [esoterically speaking
> > Melchizedek is the planetary Logos, the "Ancient of
> > days"/"Sanat Kumara"], thus Jesus is, a priori, one of many
> > "priests" within the "Order." And, very importantly, due
> > to "priests" within the "Order" incarnating in this day
> > & age out of Logoic necessity,§ you'll find many of them
> > identifying with this sacred name of the High Priest, who was also known
> > as the "Prince of Salem" & the "Prince of Peace."
> > Drunvalo Melchizedek* is and excellent example of one among many souls
> > who have incarnated now to help their fellow man/woman. The fact that
> > the Order of Melchizedek is known today as the Great White Brotherhood,
> > or the Spiritual Hierarchy, or the Trans-Himalayan Lodge of Master &
> > Adepts causes confusion among the uninitiated due to disinformation from
> > agents of the Illuminati. I have a close relationship with one of the
> > priests within the order, the Tibetan Djwhal Khul, and spent some time
> > with him in a previous life.± I have produced a book* that is a
> > synthesis of key metaphysics regarding Creation itself, as well as
> > Creation of the human soul and its evolution through periodical rebirth
> > or reincarnation, and all of the foregoing is what my association with
> > the most sacred Melchizedek amounts to.
> > "Melchizedek's name can be translated (from Hebrew
> > <http> ) either as King of Zedek
> > <http> or as King of Righteousness. The
> > former translation treats Zedek as a proper noun
> > <http> presumably referring to a
> > Canaanite deity with that name <http> . In
> > Genesis, Melchizedek is also referred to as king of Salem (possibly the
> > same as ancient Jerusalem <http> ),[1]
> > and priest <http> of El Elyon
> > <http> . El-Elyon can be translated as
> > most high god, and is usually interpreted as a reference to the sole God
> > <http> of the Old Testament. Some scholars
> > believe however that it refers to Zedek
> > <http> - regarding El Elyon as referring
> > to the most high god, and using Melchizedek's name as the indicator of
> > who the deity was. [2]
> > If those scholars who take the name as a reference to Zedek are right,
> > it would imply that Zedek was the main deity
> > <http> worshipped at Salem
> > <http> at that time. Jerusalem is
> > possibly referred to as city of Zedek (ir ha-zedek) in the Book of
> > Isaiah <http> [3], as well as
> > home of Zedek (neweh zedek) in the Book of Jeremiah
> > <http> [4] and as gates of
> > Zedek (sha'are zedek) in the Book of Psalms
> > <http> [5], though in each of
> > these cases zedek is usually, and equally plausibly, translated as
> > righteous (as in city of righteousness)."
> > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melchizedek
> >
> > My statements on the forum are usually backed up with incontrovertible
> > evidence (quotes) from authorities (the Bible, Enneads of Plotinus, the
> > Secret Doctrine, and A Treatise on Cosmic Fire), so feel free, jewels,
> > to provide the recognized, published & acclaimed authorites that you
> > follow, which shows all of the foregoing to be false, and don't
> > forget to quote.
> >
> > Dean Sloan
> >
> > Theosophical metaphysicist
> >


Sun Sep 21, 2008 11:03 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:07 pm
Posts: 514
Location: R.I.P.
Post 
That box Radix by Bill Looney apparently is just not on the net anywhere that I have found to try to download it maybe, not even in a bittorrent style either.

I did find a Roberts book store selling one for like $125.00, but still way too expensive for my budget.

There shows to be 4 libraries however that have copies in Ontario, Canada,
Texas
Kansas
California



So I guess I will call my local library tomorrow and see if they can borrow a copy for me and go from there. Maybe will try to scan it since it is so rare.





Dondep,

That was an interesting exchange between the caller and the Federal Reserve indeed. It is just all one big joke this is for sure, but it has been perpetrated upon the peoples way too long now and it is time for it to all stop somehow. As well as many other illegal things that have been going on from the various governments on this planet.



brightstar


Mon Sep 22, 2008 12:00 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:07 pm
Posts: 514
Location: R.I.P.
Post 
Dex posted


Quote:
Interesting debate...Dex
Cross posting:

*She is one impressive woman. Here is a powerful and amazing statement on Al
> Jazeera television. The woman is Wafa Sultan, an Arab-American psychologist
> from Los Angeles . I would suggest watching it ASAP because I don't know how
> long the link will be active. This film clip should be shown around the
> world repeatedly!*
_______
And another commentary

> *It is extremely surprising that the Arab financed TV station in Dubai would
> allow this to air. Be sure and watch this, it is so powerful I have no doubt
> she now has a very large price on her head. I also have no doubt it won't be
> on the net very long.

http://switch3.castup.net/cunet/gm.asp? ... 050wmv&ak=

Paul Barrow




The speech given my Wafa Sultan has been out there for a couple of years or so because I heard it at least 2 years ago. Yes, she has had to live in a very safe manner because the radical muslims have a fatwah out on her for sure and she knows this also.

I agree she is brave and has stood up to these radical fundamentalists.

I used to correspond with an Egyptian lady who married a Palestinian via the internet a few years back, she was most interesting indeed. She told me then she had to be very careful, she had her email password protected so that her husband could not get into her emails because he was Muslim. She had told me she had two sons that she was trying to raise knowing that Isam was wrong and all, but she could not let anyone outside the house know this, because if they found out they would kill her.
She had been secretly meeting with a Jewish Rabbi in Israel where she was living and learning more about religion and all and she did not consider herself a Muslim any longer. She told me then that Muhammad was a sick, maniacal dictator and she did not understand why anyone, after reading that evil Quran could not see this. I told her I agreed whole heartedly with her assessment.

But this is what goes on in these other countries with Islam. I learned years ago that the peoples in America are very nieve about many things, especially some of these other cultures and their religions. I had also learned just how watered down Islam is made to appear here in the USA for western consumption and this was done on purpose also.

But you go to these other countries where Islam has the advantage and it is a whole different world indeed. But one thing I found most interesting was that many like to say that one is not reading the correct version of their Quran if they do not read it in Arabic. Now this is very ironic indeed, since the best I found out was that Arabic as a language apparently didn't even exist at that point of history. And Arabs actually are a nomadic bunch of different peoples who migrated to this area they named Arabia and then the term Arabs got labeled onto these many varied races of humans. So actually there really are no real native Arabs since it was an accumulation of various different Nomadic tribes.

Interesting how all of these labels get thrown out there on various things indeed.

I guess tho another interesting point is how Islam does not want to tolerate others saying anything negative about their religion, but they in turn say anything they want to about any others, yet do not want to have any real tolerance for others religions either and then want to put this jizyah, which is a tax on anyone else so they can continue in their religion and if you don't pay this jizyah they one is punished, killed or forced to convert to Islam.

And at the time that I was learning about all of that I also spoke with several other Muslims from several different countries, and one main theme they all kept voicing was how they hated the Zionists, they had no problem with the religious Jews. I thought much on that indeed and it took me a while to figure out why this ideaology exists among the Muslims, but I finally got that one figured out in my mind also on it all. And that one boils down to POLOTICS big time.

The Palestinian radicals however will not admit that their radical forms of Islam actually stem from Nazism that got incorporated into their ideaologies way back when during WWII. This is really true because the grand Mufti of Jerusalm, a Muslim, cooperated with Hitler so try to irradicate the Jews. So Hitler used the Muslims, and they willingly accepted being used because they both wanted to get rid of the Jews.

And this other aspect of these assassins which stems from way back, Arafat and the Muslim Brotherhood kind of brought all of that back into future time and changed it around a bit and caused these poor ignorant Muslims to start killing themselves, blowing themselves up in order to kill Jews and others. How absolutely ignorant it all is. It just still baffles my mind how any sane, adult peson can justify such actions in the name of any religion. I mean how can anyone with any common sense even justify murdering themselves just to kill others. It is utterly insane indeed, and yet we have witnessed it in these days of so called Modern Era times.

Makes me wonder indeed if human kind will ever really grow up and become actual real humans with such actions as these. I dare say that any spiritually evolved "aliens" out there most definitely look at the actions of the various peoples on this planet in amazement and how ignorant they have remained still in so many areas after all of these thousands of years on this planet.

But here again is that example of just what various religions have caused all throughout history indeed. And it is not just these two mentioned here, it has been all of them actually and the religious wars caused because of them all.

But then to, that goes back even further in history and the Controllers existing upon this planet or aliens or whoever they all really are and the many variations of dissentions they have caused to be perpetrated upon the masses of different peoples indeed.

This is one reason I have enjoyed reading a couple of those Maxwell De Lafayette books because he brought so many different sources together in his writings that helped explain many of the things going on on this planet today and how and it has occurred. But even that is still that same old theme of Power hungry, controlling entities and individuals wanting to control others and their various greeds mixed into the pot.

We like to think things are different today, but actually I do not think they are, it is all nothing but a continuation of all that got started here on this planet thousands and thousands of years ago, just different faces involved and different methods, yet the same undercurrents of greed, power plays, and controlling factions warring among themselves and using the masses in their ignorance of things to do their dirty work for them.

I guess they have exploited absolutely everything imaginable to the mind right here on this planet also. And it just all needs to stop, they all need exposing and it just all needs to stop period.




brightstar


Mon Sep 22, 2008 12:42 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:38 pm
Posts: 3178
Location: "Consulting the Oracles"
Post 
If you don't mind my asking Brightstar..What Calif. library carries the book?

Dex


Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:18 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:38 pm
Posts: 3178
Location: "Consulting the Oracles"
Post 
Starryeyes

This might be for you?

From the p4c
Paranormal Graphics

As many of you know I have a online radio show and several websites and am often in the need of graphics, however I have absoutely no graphical skill nor can I afford to buy images or pay someone because I'm on disability, I was wondering if there were and graphic designers interested in bartering if so email me at

mrparanormal@paranormalpalace.net

thank you

Royce


Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:23 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:07 pm
Posts: 514
Location: R.I.P.
Post 
Dex,

It didn't specify any specific libraries, just listed them as

Ontario, Canada
California
Kansas
Texas

Sorry, wish I could give you more specifics, but do not have them. But your local library can do a search and find out and borrow it for you. I do that here with mine, one just has to pay like a couple dollars for the shipping one time for any book they borrow for you and you have like 2-4 weeks sometimes to be able to keep the book before it is due back. Then of course you just take it back to your local library and they see to it it gets returned. I have done this several times with hard to get hold of books, then I scan them and take them back.



brightstar


Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:41 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 11:24 am
Posts: 2179
Location: Los Altos California
Post Don't react
Uncle John here: I'm in Maui thinking about what to post. Meanwhile I'm reading "Big Sur and The Oranges of Hieronymus Bosch" by Henry Miller. Henry was a great writer who included in most of his writing the process he went through to write. Just as I'm going through here. When he tried to write he couldn't. When he didn't want to write he could not stop the thoughts, sentences, paragraphs or complete pages from popping into his mind, tormenting him to take notes or to drop everything and run to the typewriter.

Henry emphasized that each writer was heavily dependent on having readers. Just as I want readers on the golden thread to accept and understand what I'm trying to get across. Good luck Uncle. How absurd. How useless.

While pondering how to put something into words I came across this:

http://web.me.com/samia101/Dharma_Night ... 6.08_.html

I suggest listening to number 7 to 12. I'm sure anyone listening to this will get the point far better than anything I could have written.

To paraphrase, it is our works that survive forever not our ego soul. Yet, of course, this is all semantics.

Just remember before you start listening to these teachings, "DON'T REACT."


Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:38 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2007 12:29 pm
Posts: 305
Post 
UJ,

We still don't know what your message is. If it is that we are mind-controlled puppets, tell me why you think this is true. As far as I can recall, I don't remember one offering of evidence from you to support your opinion, although I have asked.

Where in Maui are you? I was there last month and was in Lahina.

Dag

_________________
"Better a small leader than a big follower."


Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:31 pm
Profile
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:38 pm
Posts: 3178
Location: "Consulting the Oracles"
Post 
Dagwood wrote:
UJ,

We still don't know what your message is. If it is that we are mind-controlled puppets, tell me why you think this is true.

Dag


Well, Dag, I'd be happy to tell you why I think that just as soon as I can get untangled from these strings. Excuse me, I'll be back shortly.

Dex


Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:10 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 11:24 am
Posts: 2179
Location: Los Altos California
Post 
Dagwood wrote:
UJ,

We still don't know what your message is. If it is that we are mind-controlled puppets, tell me why you think this is true. As far as I can recall, I don't remember one offering of evidence from you to support your opinion, although I have asked.

Where in Maui are you? I was there last month and was in Lahina.

Dag


Uncle John here: Only love can fill.

We are not mind-controlled puppets. I have told you this before. We do have many interjections which tend to control our mind from a multitude of beings outside of ourself. Learn the difference.

If you do not listened to the dharma talk I pointed out then there is nothing more I can do for you. You will not hear my message from the human masters, not ET's, not light beings, that I channel.

Kihei.

Only love can fill.


Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:11 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 11:24 am
Posts: 2179
Location: Los Altos California
Post Dharma night
Uncle John here: Let me say that d&m&thugs can do nasty things with the orion cube and try to pretend important all the while.

They can't listen to the dharma talk I posted and that is only a first step.

Go ahead dan, listen to the dharma talk. I dare you. I suggest that you don't have enough insight, freedom or perhaps courage to do it, but who knows.

It is something about the waves of the ocean that make me so bravo.

I'll give a clue.

When the Buddha said that all composite things decay, he made a slight mistake. There is one thing that both Sam Lewis and dan burisch proposed that will never decay. That is the truth that beings are not interested in solutions to their problems unless they can own the process of coming up with those solutions.

It only gets better.

I loved a parade.


Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:48 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:42 am
Posts: 382
Location: United Kingdom
Post 
Quote: UJ said "We are not mind-controlled puppets. I have told you this before. We do have many interjections which tend to control our mind from a multitude of beings outside of ourself. Learn the difference. "

That sounds like one and the same to me UJ. Either we are controlled...or we're not? Either we create our own destiny/choices or it's done for us?
And please don't tell me it's a 'fact'!

_________________
Steph


Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:43 am
Profile
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 11:24 am
Posts: 2179
Location: Los Altos California
Post Maui dreams
Uncle John here: Well, well, well, you can never tell.

Oh yes you can. And I'm going to tell you now.

We must work out our salvation for all sentient beings. Sentient beings are not mind-controlled puppets. They can decide where to scratch themselves next. We all want the TV control.

We are composite beings, all connected together. All the ET's are connected to us. This is their secret. Now that I given that away, I want to say that all is love.

I didn't get much sleep tonight. Stayed up all night listening to the waves crash on the beach. Nice sound.

We are eternal beings, full of love, even if it doesn't seem that way.


Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:44 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 11:24 am
Posts: 2179
Location: Los Altos California
Post 
The Ferret wrote:
Quote: UJ said "We are not mind-controlled puppets. I have told you this before. We do have many interjections which tend to control our mind from a multitude of beings outside of ourself. Learn the difference. "

That sounds like one and the same to me UJ. Either we are controlled...or we're not? Either we create our own destiny/choices or it's done for us?
And please don't tell me it's a 'fact'!


Uncle John here: Ferret, you are looking for absolute answers and that is not how things work.

Only love can fill.


Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:46 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:46 am
Posts: 2830
Location: Miles from DC in rural PA
Post Is Our Consciousness Located Outside or Without the Brain?
Well UJ, if you still think our consciousness is located outside our brain, you'll be interested to know 'The Guardian' has an article on their site from Friday talking about "Can Human Consciousness Survive Without A Brain":

snip ".....In 1970, before the term was even invented, I had an extraordinary drug-induced experience (this was the time of hippy enthusiasm for old-fashioned mild cannabis). This life-changing experience included the tunnels, lights, out-of-body experience and meeting other beings that occur in the classic NDE. I was convinced that my spirit had left my body, and that is why I went on to become a parapsychologist, trying to prove this was true. I found it was not.

If there is any survival, I now think it's more likely to be through technological advances – you can hear me discussing this with musician Peter Gabriel, who is building the first "social networking site for the dead"!
......

snip "Most seem to rush down dark tunnels towards a bright light, many seem to fly out of their body to watch events as though from above, some go on into "other worlds" where they meet dead loved ones or angels or gods, and a very few reach a barrier from which they decide to return to life. Many are changed by their experiences, often becoming less fearful of death and less materialistic. All of this is well explained by what we know about how brain function changes as it approaches death, or even when in shock or severe stress. This "dying brain hypothesis" tells us a lot about what we can expect of our own deaths.

What could not be explained – if indeed it were true – is people actually seeing things that were happening at the time when they could not possibly have seen them with their physical eyes (or heard them described, or inferred them from what they already knew).

There are many claims of this kind, but in my long decades of research into out-of-body and near-death experiences I never met any convincing evidence that this is true. There is the famous case of the woman in Seattle who apparently saw a shoe on a high ledge and her social worker later found it there. This story, like so many others, relies on the testimony of just one person, in this case the social worker. The woman herself never told anyone else and is now dead, and there is no one else who reported seeing it. The testimony of one person, however sincere, is not sufficient to overturn much of science. And this is what would be entailed.

If human consciousness can really leave the body and operate without a brain then everything we know in neuroscience has to be questioned. If people could really gain paranormal knowledge then much of physics needs to be rewritten. This is what is at stake. Add to that the fact that most people in the population believe in some kind of life after death, and many desperately want it to be true, then you have a strong case for this research – even if the chances of success are vanishingly small."

.....


I still think it's a form of "cheating" (OBEs, etc).

I also think that the word "control" is often confused with "influence". So many are "influenced", knowing not the ultimate agendas of those influences, and worse, not even questioning them. Thus the use of the word "sheeple".

_________________
"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.


Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:34 am
Profile YIM WWW
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 918 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by Vjacheslav Trushkin for Free Forums/DivisionCore.