It is currently Wed Jul 17, 2024 4:47 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 587 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 24  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 4.7 2009 
GT Truther

Post Crain's credibility
Dex wrote:
The only comments I have to make about the Dan Burisch saga is that it's very sad.

There's an obstacle preventing me from trusting him, from trusting them, a hurtle I don't think I'll ever get over.

Dex

Yeah, I understand your sentiments, Dex. The last couple of years on the Burisch Express has been something of a rollercoaster ride for me too with regards to trusting the validity of the Burisch data (and boy, has there been a lot of it.)

We can all remember how Dan_B and the Sneds crowd (be they real folks or sock puppets) have acted in the past, especially the character assassinations and being economical with the truth, so I'm not surprised at all that a lot of people have written off all the Burisch data as bullshit.

Like most human beings, Dan's a mass of contradictions, and what he's done in the past doesn't necessarily make him a bad or a completely untrustworthy person. He's just gone about it the wrong way and alienated a lot of people who were once sympathetic towards him and his "tell the world" message.

Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:04 am
GT Truther

Post a roomful of volumes
UncleJohn wrote:
Uncle John here: Yet again, the soon to be Dan B Crain gives us food for thought.

The 450 diary volumes of shadow language from the jrod is the best tale yet! It is all there on the video starting at about one hour in! I guess few if any other than me recognize the magnitude of his statement here.

This is better than the 100 visits from the Cherubim. Better than 100 Aids patients dying in dan's arms.

The figure of 450 sounds a bit...er...exaggerated. At the time of watching the video I thought Dan Crain had slipped up and meant 450 pages.

Nod* will probably issue a photo showing a pile of little books, three deep, going all the way up to the ceiling, so I'd better qualify my earlier sentence with "450 volumes may be a true figure, who knows."

BTW, it was good to hear in the video that in the JRods timeframe, the only country that was remembered from twenty-first century earth was England. I blame all those Beefeaters and New Romantics -- they get around the galaxy, you know. :wink:

Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:36 am
GT Truther

Quote:
Like most human beings, Dan's a mass of contradictions, and what he's done in the past doesn't necessarily make him a bad or a completely untrustworthy person. He's just gone about it the wrong way and alienated a lot of people who were once sympathetic towards him and his "tell the world" message.

This would be my assessment also from all of the materials that I have read, past and present. I know that sometime back I stated that I felt sorry for him and his situation because IF it was all true and how he was under survelliance 24/7 and his every move monitored and his handler there with him constantly, then that would be a terrible life indeed, and it would.

But some things could definitely have been handled differently also I would think and this is what has caused so much controversy. The ones that they banned and all, what did they actually do? Question him or Marcia on certain points????????? With all the infos that I have had access to I do not see where anyone actually did anything of a nature that should have warranted banning them like what has been done to entirely too many.

And that in itself raises even more questions as I see it because IF he is truly putting out truthful informations, it should be expected that people are going to question things. One would be a total idiot to believe absolutely everything him or Marcia said without trying to verify, question and scrutinize the infos they put out.

Then the one person or two that did actually meet Dan and Marcia and even spent time with them and all like what all happened with Dondep and starryeyes, then for Dan and Marcia to turn on them like they did and then start these character assassinations is absolutely horrible and rediculous. I personally have not come upon any written informations to this timeframe that would have been a good enough excuse to have committed such extreme measures as what Dan and Marcia done, unless of course Dan was being truthful in his statement that he said he was told some might get hurt IF he did not brake off ties with them. But even at that rate, that should have been handled differently and not done in such a manner to cause all of the animosity that has occurred. After all, it was Dan and Marcia that went public, no one went and drug him out of his house and into the public arena in all of this that I am aware of.

As I see it, Dan and Marcia both should be begging for forgiveness and the SNEDS bunch also for their actions towards certain others and trying to mend all of the broken fences that they caused.

This is my assessment and opinion on it all to date.

brightstar

Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:44 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

My gut tells me that Henry Deacon is some how tied up with the Dan Burisch Saga.

Just as the Burisch saga was on its last quickly dying legs of any creditability, Bill Hamilton had been effectively made the laughing stock of the Old Timer Ufology Circle for touting the Burisch Saga with absolutely no other evidence then we should take Burisch’s word. SERPO had taken over “Spotlight” sort of speak. By the completely out of left field mysterious Bill Ryan and then rather effectively debunked by the “Reality Uncovered” crew.

Bill Ryan had just started up his fledging new enterprise “Project Camelot” Isn’t it funny about Ryan for a second.. Here he was supposedly just a English ‘Civil Servant’ who just happened to be a arm chair ufologist with the economic means to start up a International Investigation and interviewing Team known as Project Camelot. So when did English middle class get so rich that they jet set across the globe on holiday three - four times a year while in retirement? Damn the English economy must be real good because here in America you take just once a year holiday for two weeks and even that leaves a rather large hole in your savings and income for the rest of year. Hears Ryan though spending so much time in airports jetting to the new whistleblower that his second address seems to be the airport!

The same (in a much lesser extent) goes to a former member and English men of the Golden Thread.. Boomerang who by all statements was just a retired British Electrican. Who just happened to have a rather unlimited amount of cash in that British wallet and savings. What gives?? The British receive their own personal enchanted wallets with trapped Lepercons at the bottom of it at their retirement parties?? Is this the British Social Security System? Inquiring minds what to know! J

So anyway….

Here we had SERPO shot to hell full of more holes then Napolian’s Banners at Waterloo! Ryan in fast retreat distening himself as much as possible from it while starting up Project Camelot.. Burisch and Marci made a laughing stock by way of George Knapps investigative journalism on them. So much so the Saga was by all accounts effectively dead.

Then suddenly out popping out of NO WHERE as if by way of stargate arrival who comes to Save the Day both Project Camelot and the Burisch Saga??? Our Mysterious Henry Deacon. Supposedly Livermore Phyist who by the appears to have crawled out of the very same hermit caves of the opening Skits of Old Myonty Python’s Flying Circles! Not only giving new energy and life spark to Project Camelot but also backs up Dan Burisch’s tale!. You know Scientists make pretty good damn money working at one of the USA Prime DOE plants such as Lawerance Livermore its one of the USA’s KEY main facilities and scientific think tanks in both DOE Depeartment of Engery and DOD Department of Defense where the USA developments its own WMD’s for the next century! Getting a job there is American version of grabbing hold of the Golden Goose by the neck and being “Set for life!” Yet Henry seems to have such a problem of getting to the Zerich thingy so much so that Bill Ryan ‘a retired civil servent Britian” flips the bill on the ticket and hotel charges and its on him!?!?! Well in expression of the American street slang.. “Well Damn Baby! You sure are Blinging!” A conference at which Dan Burisch himself is due to appear! So Henry too Henry that injected New Life into both Project Camelot and Burisch Saga also appears??

Btw… I noticed something last night…

Doesn’t Henry appear rather too disgruffled.. Rather thick hair for someone in his forties, beard and mustache and glasses… possibly held on with stage glue and heavy disguise to hide his true fetures? Supplied by Marcia McDowell's old stand in actress kit perchance?

If Henry was to “come out” to public some point has he now clearly has.. What was the purpose of Voice disgusing technology in the first place… What was the point? Drama inducer?

Just some thoughts,

Shady

Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:30 am
GT Truther

Quote:
I'm inclined to agree with your initial assessment on the Zurich conference, mjc. I'll have a lot more to say shortly, but I just wanted to let everyone know that if they wish to comment on the "Burisch Workshop" at the Zurich conference, I'll be posting what's being said here in a special page on Dan's appearance there - to be posted at http://www.danburisch.info shortly.

One of the additional tidbits of “news” from Dan’s workshop, it seems to me, is his brief answer to a question about the renewal of one of the treaties that was expected in 2009 – when? He says the ET’s (and I don’t know which group, I can’t find the exact quote on the tape here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lU6ywyxknI) were “no shows” for an (apparently) scheduled rendezvous.

I have no idea what that “no show” might mean in terms of that treaty’s status, but its occurrence does raise some tantalizing questions about: why? Is this a “timeline separation” issue – i.e., they can no longer get “here” from “there”? Or does this suggest some “invalidation”, perhaps, of the Earth’s negotiating party? As in: you (Scion? Maj? ComMaj?) are no longer the planet’s designated hitters? We won’t deal with you?

If so, that would be very cool. It reinforces the concept that the ET’s are now going over their heads to address the population directly, as in the crop circles. Score one for the Rest Of Us.

But I was a bit surprised that Dan casually discusses (at 1:36:40) perhaps releasing some of the contents of those treaties (OMG! Major breakthrough in disclosure! Please do!) in the next DVD and then Marci interposes that she’d like him to do a line-by-line of the Q-94 document first…aaaaargh.

Cheers,
Selene

Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:39 am
GT Truther

( Brightstar wrote )And that in itself raises even more questions as I see it because IF he is truly putting out truthful informations, it should be expected that people are going to question things. One would be a total idiot to believe absolutely everything him or Marcia said without trying to verify, question and scrutinize the infos they put out. )

It seems to me that it is all about information! The spooks have been using the UFO community for fun and games since day one. I have found that some of what Dan says is true and some not at all. But why? Simple, more wood on the fire. Someone thinks that we will burn out of controll with data. They are hopeing that we go off in the wrong direction and spend all of our time there. Remember this, THEY put it all there right in our face, but never say this is real. THEY often do that with the movies to push us in one direction or another. Look what happened with Charlie Hall. He gave us data on the Tall Whites and no one seems interested! Except Paula. Look what Len Stringfield told us. Look at Roswell. Then look at the world today! You can look at the truth and not even see it. All I ever hear is "I see nothing! They would not do that! What consintration camps! It would be on the TV! " The Truth is what YOU beleive! Weither it is right or wrong!

Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:53 am
Truth Seeker

The only comments I have to make about the Dan Burisch saga is that it's very sad.

There's an obstacle preventing me from trusting him, from trusting them, a hurtle I don't think I'll ever get over.

Dex

My knowledge of Dan and Marcia is limited compared to everyone here.

It's just a strong feeling I get from Marcia, I find her very hard to trust.

If you all just study Dan's Body Language, you will see how much he bit's his lip, puts hands in his pockets and folds his arms and even hides his arm behind his back. Just a few examples that he his holding lots of info and biting his tongue, Does he look comfortable with Marcia?

Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:22 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

The 12 steps to ...

more at:
http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2009/Smeathe/Smeathe2009.html

Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:34 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

I was told essentually the very same thing by one of more famous or should I say infamous former C.I.A Intelligence Operative in the whole UFO UFO Lore History..

Dr Christopher C. Green, a former analyst at the CIA's Office of Scientific and Weapons Intelligence, provided LoveToKnow a rare and exclusive.

A Very well down done summery of his history and who he is can be found here:

http://www.realityuncovered.net/ufology ... tgreen.php

And full interview here:

http://paranormal.lovetoknow.com/True_S ... Paranormal

Also a very well done piece on Dr.Green personal experiences and HIGH weirdness in the area of UFOs and Paranormal can be found here. Which I must say is rather frightening in its impications.

Dr. Green

Green, Dr. Christopher
and the Goblins of
Langley

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/bb/green.htm

An excerpt from his interview:

Quote:
In this interview, Dr. Green publicly expresses some of his frustration regarding the fact that although he did serve as the "Keeper of the Weird" for the CIA from 1970 up through 1985, but insists those activities barely accounted for 10% of his overall role at the Office of Scientific and Weapons Intelligence.

Dr. Green responds in the interview:

"Overall, I never spent more than 10% of my time on the subjects across any given period of weeks or a month. However, it has resulted in 90% of what is thought to be known about me!"

Now my own impressions from the breif time I was able to correspond with Dr.Green Privately in email.. I originally posted this at Open Minds Fourm a few weeks back..

Quote:
nightshade09
member is online

[avatar]

Between Dusk and Dawn There Is Nightshade

[send pm] [Click to ignore]

Re: "In defense of Serpo"
« Reply #896 on Jul 20, 2009, 10:56pm »
Quote:
[Modify] [Delete]
That is precisely what Dr.Green shared with me in private emails.

I was on Victor's List at the time SERPO broke shared a little about my families involvement with the UFO phenomena and was contacted by a few of the Aviary Group in private emails.

Dr.Green and I exchanged about five-six private emails. During which he rather politely invited me to meet him for lunch at the hospital he now works. The distance thing made that impossible.

Yet Kit Green rather personally shared with me.

A) The vast majority of UFO community are loons a sentiment shared by his fellow compatriots formerly of the Military and Intelligence Agencies.
B.) Their interest in UFOs is strictly personal level basic human curiosity since they too have had sightings.
C.) They are disgusted with how their names and reputations are dragged threw the UFO mud.
D.) At times they do like to 'stir the pot' in the UFO community (which they have no respect) for and cause some 'prankster chaos among those they see as main guilty parties whom have slandered and libeled their reputations.

I also got the same 'vibe' from the several other Aviary members I had the short time to email correspond with.

Dr Green infactically stated to me. That there was no "Grand Cover Up." that even during his time in the Intelligence Community. UFOs and UFO sightings were strictly a 'hobby' issue among his superiors.. At least among the branches he was associate with.

The impression I got from Dr.Green and several other infamous Aviary I had conversation with was that these gentlemen were entirely sincere. Intelligent, logical down to earth former Military and Intelligence operatives with a rather wicked sence of humor. That were not opposed to playing Psy-Ops with Ufological Community just for kicks in reprisals for past offensives against them.

I came away from those correspondence with impression that these men were not lying in the least. And even though these men had history in the C.I.A and Military Branches underneath the "Tough Guy Fed" atmosphere. They were entirely human men with weaknesses and curiousity as every man has.

I regret I had not the opportunity to have met the man for lunch and take him up on the offer.. It would have been a very informative and right enjoyable experience to meet the "Infamous Dr. Green."

Just my two cents,

Nightshade 09

In summury folks I've been told by Aviary members and other contacts that Uncle Sam and the Military Industiral complex will research just about anything! Including the Paranormal such as ESP, Black Magick Remote Viewing and other Psychic Research in order to develop it into effective Intelligence gathering or even Weapon.... Hell I've told stories about Military Five Star Generals doing tantic sex magick out at Los Alamos, on the lab table when they were investigating supposed Tantric Energy for use in military defense industry Apperetly the general was alone with and under study by five lab coat wearing attendents...rotflasf..

Back in the late 1970s and into the Regan Years they were doing just that out at Los Alomas, Livermore and Langely. They had some interesting results such as in the area of Remote Viewing (Project Stargate) But for the most part there wasn't much to write up a report about it! In the case of the project Dr.Green was involved in well something very interesting took place in that Lab! lol Yet Dr.Green is also a man of science and logic and does not allow that effect his logical reasoning ablity.

All of these guyes Avairy, Aquarium and the rest of them have had their own "Paranormal and in somecase UFO related experiences" YET as Dr.Green pointed out to me our private conversations.. They are all curious just as much as we are in the civilian world and do their own research and investigation.

Yet at the end of the day... Dr.Green also infactically pointed out to me that none of the guys we call the Aviary and groups such, those of the former TRUE Military Industrial Complex Intelligence Agencies and alike were ever involved with or heard of any major "Grand Cover Up" going on while in their respective branches. Dr.Green added "in those that we were personally involved with." There was no evidence and these guys should know. Because while not involved in these starange "Weird Desk" research, they were doing the job they were trained to do at the time. Fight the real enemy namely the Soviet Union Military Industrial Complex and Intelligence Agencies.

And lastly and most importnatly I was told what I do believe is TRUTH. from these 'guys' they do at times, again at times like to Psy-Op play in the Ufological Communitty in short muck rake and cause some prankster chaos. Playing one side against the other. Until everyone is chasing little Grey Men from Planet SERPO or alike.. because at the end of the day after the uniform comes off and they retire..

They are just like the rest of us..

Shady

the time traveler wrote:
And that in itself raises even more questions as I see it because IF he is truly putting out truthful informations, it should be expected that people are going to question things. One would be a total idiot to believe absolutely everything him or Marcia said without trying to verify, question and scrutinize the infos they put out.

It seems to me that it is all about information! The spooks have been using the UFO community for fun and games since day one. I have found that some of what Dan says is true and some not at all. But why? Simple, more wood on the fire. Someone thinks that we will burn out of controll with data. They are hopeing that we go off in the wrong direction and spend all of our time there. Remember this, THEY put it all there right in our face, but never say this is real. THEY often do that with the movies to push us in one direction or another. Look what happened with Charlie Hall. He gave us data on the Tall Whites and no one seems interested! Except Paula. Look what Len Stringfield told us. Look at Roswell. Then look at the world today!

Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:35 am
GT Truther

Aye, the above crop circle has expressed my point well, when I say I believe some of the 'Sun' (Son) (I use the Son as emphasis of 'living') designs, if these glyphs aren't recognized in our world, may belong to an indigenous people from another planet, It makes me logically assume that Sun (Son) worship is Universal and with the variety of worlds in go and according to their stages of evolutionary development, we may be seeing how these artists identify and catalogue the species art and sharing it with us. I'm also inclined to bet these ET artists have personally witnessed these other planetary star systems. I think with their demonstrating borrowing things of mine and creating abstract designs similar or even an exact likeness, has helped clue me in that they may be sharing with us an exact likeness of art designs from other worlds and we'd never know it. Something like that. The Sun (Son) depictions in our own culture's vary, can you imagine what other natives from other world designs might ensue?
I think they've been slipping some of them in the Crop Circle formations. Hmm
Can you imagine how expansive their art data bank could be when you include a stimulating cosmic variety to pick from.?

Dex

From Dee
Smeathe's Plantation nr Ogbourne Down Gallop, Wiltshire. Reported 24th
July.
_http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2009/Smeathe/Smeathe2009.html_
http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2009 ... e2009.html

Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:00 pm
GT Truther

I am a lot perplexed about this:
http://cryptogon.com/?p=10010

Quote:
EU666 Biodefense Stockpile and US666 Biodefense Stockpile July 20th, 2009

This one is absolutely exploding around the intertubes this morning.

I don’t know where it started but someone found a datasheet about a vaccine called Prepandrix that’s made by GlaxoSmithKline.
http://208.69.231.70/biopharma/full7.lasso?order=485&DB_test=DD&S=&-token=None&-nothing

This thing contains the following entries:

Regulatory/Status Index:

biodefense stockpile (U.S.)
biodefense stockpile, European countries
controlled/gov’t distribution in European counties
controlled/gov’t distribution in U.S.
EU200 Currently Approved in EU
EU666 Biodefense stockpile
UM100 Controlled/Gov’t Distribution in US
US666 Biodefense stockpile
EM160 Controlled/Gov’t Distribution in EU

Now, I’m not taking any vaccine regardless of what number sequences are associated with it, but let’s clear something up:

PREPANDRIX IS A BIRD FLU VACCINE. Bird flu. H5N1.

Not swine flu, H1N1.

The EU666 and US666 status codes are also associated with a smallpox vaccine,
http://208.69.231.70/biopharma/full7.lasso?order=541&DB_test=DD&S=&-token=None&-nothing
and on a more individual basis, about two dozen other substances.

Maybe it’s interesting that vaccines that are stockpiled for “biodefense” purposes carry the 666 designation, but for purposes of the swine flue H1N1 vaccination that will be coming out in a few months, this US666 and EU666 wouldn’t apply because it hasn’t been stockpiled; it’s new.

Out of curiosity, I tried to determine what EU666 and US666 mean beyond the phrase “Biodefense stockpile” that appears next to the entries.

This is the reference for the Regulatory/Status index codes.
http://www.biopharma.com/reg_terms7.html

Here are the entries for biodefense stockpiles for the U.S. and European countries:

biodefense stockpile (U.S.) — 104; 105; 321; 392; 393; 394; 395; 396; 446; 447; 448; 450; 451; 452; 573; 574; 575; 618; 619; 650

biodefense stockpile, European countries — 312; 392; 393; 449; 452

There’s no reference for 666 listed. I don’t know why the 666 code isn’t listed here, but when you click on any of those codes above and then look down, though the text, it says US666 Biodefense stockpile, or EU666 Biodefense stockpile or both on all of those.

I don’t know what the implications of all of that are, but there you have it.

666??? Wotz' occurin' here... :evil:

Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:32 pm
GT Truther

Obama's radical, anti-American czars
Posted: July 21, 2009
1:00 am Eastern

© 2009

Among Barack Obama's 34 unaccountable "czars" are at least two whose radical roots and extremist views should disqualify them from service in government at any level – let alone as top advisers to the president.

But, then again, this is the Obama administration – one headed by a former "community organizer" for ACORN, the fraudulent, law-breaking street thugs determined to undermine the rule of law and the will of the people.

Let's take a closer look, though, at Obama's choices for "science czar" and "green jobs czar."

John Holdren, his pick as top science adviser, is a population-control zealot who believes the Constitution justifies compulsory abortions on a massive worldwide scale. So much for the notion that radical abortion politics is ultimately about "choice."

He wrote in 1977 in a book co-authored with Paul Ehrlich called "Ecoscience: Population, Resources, Environment": "There exists ample authority under which population growth could be regulated. It has been concluded that compulsory population-control laws, even including laws requiring compulsory abortion, could be sustained under the existing Constitution if the population crisis became sufficiently severe to endanger the society."

He even advocated a global police force to keep population down.

"Such a comprehensive Planetary Regime could control the development, administration, conservation, and distribution of all natural resources, renewable or nonrenewable," Holdren and the Ehrlich wrote. "The Planetary Regime might be given responsibility for determining the optimum population for the world and for each region and for arbitrating various countries' shares within their regional limits. ... The Regime would have some power to enforce the agreed limits."

If you're not scared and troubled and angry yet, consider that the author of those words was appointed director of the White House Office of Science and Technology Policy and confirmed March 20 to assume the position known as "science czar."

Back in 1973 he said the U.S. population of 210 million was "too many." The predicted population of 280 million in 2040 was perceived by him as "much too many." America's population has already exceeded 300 million. His goal 35 years ago was for America to reach zero population growth by the year 2000.

Holdren has made his career screaming like Chicken Little about one imminent catastrophe after another – none of which ever materializes, while he continued to be taken ever more seriously.

When hysteria about the "population bomb" failed to scare the public into accepting worldwide draconian totalitarian controls, he moved on to the idea that man-made carbon dioxide posed a global apocalypse. Way back in the 1980s, he said environmental disasters would result in the deaths of 1 billion people by 2020. Three years ago, he claimed sea levels would rise by as much as 13 feet by 2010. Keep in mind there never was any science behind any of these claims. This was pure politics and extremist ideology driving unsubstantiated government power grabs. Next he called for a global tax on greenhouse gases in a report for the United Nations.

You might think Obama's selection of czars couldn't get any worse than Holdren. And, indeed, maybe they couldn't. However, the man selected to be the "green jobs czar" certainly is at least his equal.

Van Jones, the special environmental adviser to the White House, has an equally checkered past deep-rooted in radical politics, including black nationalism, anarchism and communism.

(Column continues below)

He once founded a major "human rights center" named after a known socialist activist with close ties to the Weather Underground terrorist organization.

The formerly self-described "rowdy black nationalist" served as president of the Ella Baker Center for Human Rights. Baker was an avowed socialist who worked closely with communist activists and participated in events close to the radical Weather Underground group. Baker was involved in the Prairie Fire Organizing Committee, which was the "legal" support network for the Weather Underground.

Jones himself was as an admitted communist, explaining in 2005 that his environmental activism was simply a means to an end – the real goal being racial and class "justice."

"I'll work with anybody, I'll fight anybody if it will push our issues forward," he told the left-leaning East Bay Express in a 2005 interview. "I'm willing to forgo the cheap satisfaction of the radical pose for the deep satisfaction of radical ends."

He was a founder and leader of the communist revolutionary organization Standing Together to Organize a Revolutionary Movement, or STORM. The leftist blog Machete 48 identifies STORM's influences as "third-worldist Marxism (and an often vulgar Maoism)."

What is the common denominator here between Holdren and Jones and all the other radicals Obama is naming to top positions in the federal government?

They are not there to accomplish the stated missions of their assignments – namely goals like promoting good science policy and cleaning up the environment. They are there to subvert the American system. They are there to attack free enterprise. They are there to further their insidious radical and deadly agendas.

And they are there to do all this on your dime.

Obama's favorite catch Phrase during the election run

"Yes We Can."

in Reverse.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqALdkTArqs

Now Obama's Science Czar is radical and dare I say a Fantical Environmentalist that believes forced Depopulation of the Planet is Fantastic thing for the environment!

Now Obama's Speical Environmental Adviser is an avold! Maoist Marxist and Black Nationalist that believes in "Racial Justice" Which in the Communist retric is Forced Redistrubtion of Wealth and Ethic Cleansing.

Are you frightned yet??

Well you should be... because as Avid again pointed out The H1N1 Vaccene is listed as "Bio Weapon Stock Piles as

EU #666
US #666

Yes We Can..

Yes We Can..

Yes We Can..

Shady

Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:26 pm
GT Truther

Quote:
FEMA to Conduct Massive NLE 09 Martial Law Exercise

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php? ... leId=14521

FEMA to Conduct Massive NLE 09 Martial Law Exercise

by Kurt Nimmo

Global Research, July 24, 2009
Infowars

Email this article to a friend
Print this article

StumbleUpon Submit

Earlier this week, the Department of Homeland Security’s Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) Administrator Craig Fugate met with several state governors to discuss “emergency preparedness,” according to a press release [1] posted on FEMA’s website. “FEMA is committed to protecting and assisting our states and citizens during disasters,” said Fugate. “By working together and strengthening relationships at the state level, we can continue to build the national emergency response team which includes FEMA, as well as state, local, tribal and federal partners, the private sector and faith-based organizations. The work we are putting in now to build this team will go a long way during the next disaster.”

Preparations are now underway for FEMA’s NLE 09.

On Sunday, Fugate addressed governors from around the country at the National Governors Association conference in Biloxi, Mississippi, where he “discussed how FEMA can best support the states and their citizens as we prepare for and respond to emergencies and disasters.”

FEMA does not specifically detail the “next disaster,” although Fugate had participated “in a video teleconference with governors and officials from over a dozen hurricane prone states on his first day as Administrator.”

Last October, investigative journalist Wayne Madsen [2] learned from knowledgeable FEMA sources that the Bush administration had put the final touches on a plan that would see martial law declared in the United States with various scenarios anticipated as triggers. “The triggers include a continuing economic collapse with massive social unrest, bank closures resulting in violence against financial institutions, and another fraudulent presidential election that would result in rioting in major cities and campuses around the country,” explained Madsen.

An additional trigger has since emerged – a mass flu pandemic the government promises will occur this autumn.

In addition, Army Corps of Engineer sources told the journalist that the assignment of the 3rd Infantry Division’s 1st Brigade Combat Team (BCT) to the Northern Command’s U.S. Army North will augment FEMA and federal law enforcement in the imposition of traffic controls, crowd control, curfews, enhanced border and port security, and neighborhood patrols in the event a national emergency being declared. The BCT was assigned to duties in Iraq before being assigned to the Northern Command.

On July 3, Infowars [3] reported on National Guard troops training to engage in combat with “militia” groups. In the exercises, held in Missouri and South Dakota, eight members of a Jefferson City-based battalion acted as a “fictitious militant group” and attacked military checkpoints and convoys.

On September 30, the Army Times reported that the BCT would be deployed in the United States under the day-to-day control of U.S. Army North, the Army service component of Northern Command, as an on-call federal response force for natural or manmade emergencies and disasters, including terrorist attacks. The BCT mission “marks the first time an active unit has been given a dedicated assignment to NorthCom, a joint command established in 2002 to provide command and control for federal homeland defense efforts and coordinate defense support of civil authorities,” Gina Cavallaro [4] wrote for the Times. The military is prohibited under the Posse Comitatus Act from working with local law enforcement.

Madsen reported on a highly-classified document regarding the martial law scenario on April 3, 2008. “WMR has learned from knowledgeable sources within the US financial community that an alarming confidential and limited distribution document is circulating among senior members of Congress and their senior staff members that is warning of a bleak future for the United States if it does not quickly get its financial house in order. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi is among those who have reportedly read the document.”

Kurt Nimmo is a frequent contributor to Global Research. Global Research Articles by Kurt Nimmo
Please support Global Research
Global Research relies on the financial support of its readers.

Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:04 pm
GT Truther

Now we know what purpose the FEMA training...lol

Quote:
VIDEO: Obama Adminstration preparing for mass H1NI vaccination accross America

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php? ... leId=14512

Press reports confirms the US government's intent to implement a mass vaccination program in Fall-Winter of 2009. A major contract for 160 million doses has been established with Big Pharma, enough to innoculate more than half of the US populaiton. Similar plans are ongoing in other Western countries including France, Canada, the UK. Volunteers are being recruited to test the swine flu vaccine. (see video below).

The Los Angeles Times has reassured the US public with an article entitled: What are the odds that H1N1 will kill you?

"Federal health officials say the U.S. expects to have 160 million doses of swine flu vaccine available sometime in October if all goes well.

That's despite continued bad production from manufacturers around the world. The chief ingredient for vaccine is grown in chicken eggs, and companies are getting far fewer doses per egg than is usual with regular winter flu.

Another complication: That 160 million estimate assumes a low dose will work. Studies will begin in a few weeks to see if this new vaccine will protect with a low dose or if people will need a higher one. Scientists also expect people will need two separate inoculations, about a month apart, for protection." (AP, 22 July 2009)

The government has already called on volunteers:

Video: Govt Calls for Volunteers to Test Swine Flu Shot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAAgmLeV ... r_embedded

Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:12 pm
GT Truther

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090724/ap_on_he_me/us_med_swine_flu

Swine flu could hit up to 40 percent in US
By MIKE STOBBE, AP Medical Writer Mike Stobbe, Ap Medical Writer 2 hrs 34 mins ago

ATLANTA – In a disturbing new projection, health officials say up to 40 percent of Americans could get swine flu this year and next and several hundred thousand could die without a successful vaccine campaign and other measures.

The estimates by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention are roughly twice the number of those who catch flu in a normal season and add greater weight to hurried efforts to get a new vaccine ready for the fall flu season.

Swine flu has already hit the United States harder than any other nation, but it has struck something of a glancing blow that's more surprising than devastating. The virus has killed about 300 Americans and experts believe it has sickened more than 1 million, comparable to a seasonal flu with the weird ability to keep spreading in the summer.

Health officials say flu cases may explode in the fall, when schools open and become germ factories, and the new estimates dramatize the need to have vaccines and other measures in place.

A world health official said the first vaccines are expected in September and October. The United States expects to begin testing on some volunteers in August, with 160 million doses ready in October.

The CDC came up with the new projections for the virus' spread last month, but it was first disclosed in an interview this week with The Associated Press.

The estimates are based on a flu pandemic from 1957, which killed nearly 70,000 in the United States but was not as severe as the infamous Spanish flu pandemic of 1918-19. The number of deaths and illnesses from the new swine flu virus would drop if the pandemic peters out or if efforts to slow its spread are successful, said CDC spokesman Tom Skinner.

"Hopefully, mitigation efforts will have a big impact on future cases," he said. Besides pushing flu shots, health officials might urge measures such as avoiding crowded places, handwashing, cough covering and timely use of medicines like Tamiflu.

Because so many more people are expected to catch the new flu, the number of deaths over two years could range from 90,000 to several hundred thousand, the CDC calculated. Again, that is if a new vaccine and other efforts fail.

In a normal flu season, about 36,000 people die from flu and its complications, according to the American Medical Association. That too is an estimate, because death certificates don't typically list flu as a cause of death. Instead, they attribute a fatality to pneumonia or other complications.

Influenza is notoriously hard to predict, and some experts have shied away from a forecast. At a CDC swine flu briefing Friday, one official declined to answer repeated questions about her agency's own estimate.

"I don't think that influenza and its behavior in the population lends itself very well to these kinds of models," said the official, Dr. Anne Schuchat, who oversees the CDC's flu vaccination programs.

The World Health Organization says as many as 2 billion people could become infected in the next two years — nearly a third of the world population. The estimates look at potential impacts in a two-year period because past flu pandemics have occurred in waves over more than one year.

Swine flu has been an escalating concern in Britain and some other European nations, where the virus' late arrival has grabbed attention and some officials at times have sounded alarmed.

In an interview Friday, the WHO's flu chief told the AP the global epidemic is still in its early stages.

"Even if we have hundreds of thousands of cases or a few millions of cases ... we're relatively early in the pandemic," Keiji Fukuda said at WHO headquarters in Geneva.

The first vaccines are expected in September and October, Fukuda said. Other vaccines won't be ready until well into the flu season when a further dramatic rise in swine flu cases is expected.

First identified in April, swine flu has likely infected more than 1 million Americans, the CDC believes, with many of those suffering mild cases never reported. There have been 302 deaths and nearly 44,000 laboratory-identified cases, according to numbers released Friday morning.

Because the swine flu virus is new, most people haven't developed an immunity to it. So far, most of those who have died from it in the United States have had other health problems, such as asthma.

The virus has caused an unusual number of serious illnesses in teens and young adults; seasonal flu usually is toughest on the elderly and very young children.

___

Associated Press writer Frank Jordans in Geneva contributed to this report.

Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:23 pm
GT Truther

An if you have any doubts what so ever that Obama is actually a Good Guy and we just should stop and give the man a chance.. Have those doubts no more!

Shady

Quote:
http://cryptogon.com/?p=10085

Obama Chooses Former Monsanto Lobbyist for Food Safety Post

Via: Organic Consumers: Michael Taylor is a lawyer who has spent the last few decades moving through the revolving door between the employ of GMO-seed giant Monsanto and the FDA and USDA. Taylor is widely credited with ushering Monsanto’s recombinant bovine growth hormone (rBGH) through the FDA regulatory process and into the milk supply — unlabeled. [...]

Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:38 pm
GT Truther

Think your going to take to the streets and protest as is your right under the Bill of Rights supposedly. WRONG..

Shady

Quote:
Microwave Weapon Will Rain Pain from the Sky
July 24th, 2009

http://cryptogon.com/?p=10087

Even More Change We Can Believe In: The directed energy pain weapons will now be mounted on helicopters and generate multiple beams.

Via: New Scientist:

http://www.newscientist.com/article/mg2 ... e-sky.html

THE Pentagon’s enthusiasm for non-lethal crowd-control weapons appears to have stepped up a gear with its decision to develop a microwave pain-infliction system that can be fired from an aircraft.

The device is an extension of its controversial Active Denial System, which uses microwaves to heat the surface of the skin, creating a painful sensation without burning that strongly motivates the target to flee. The ADS was unveiled in 2001, but it has not been deployed owing to legal issues and safety fears.

Nevertheless, the Pentagon’s Joint Non-Lethal Weapons Directorate (JNLWD) in Quantico, Virginia, has now called for it to be upgraded. The US air force, whose radar technology the ADS is based on, is increasing its annual funding of the system from $2 million to $10 million.

The transmitting antenna on the current system is 2 metres across, produces a single beam of similar width and is steered mechanically, making it cumbersome. At the heart of the new weapon will be a compact airborne antenna, which will be steered electronically and be capable of generating multiple beams, each of which can be aimed while on the move.

Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:43 pm
GT Truther

From Jane Burgermeister Blog:

http://birdflu666.wordpress.com/

Update on the WHO plan for the take over of the USA from July 27th * Contact has been made to the German army to be involved in the FEMA/WHO take over of the USA from July 27th
July 24, 2009 by birdflu666

This morning I contacted the German army (Bundeswehr) and am preparing to send them directly a summary of the reasons, evidence and arguments why I believe the entire German population, like the US, and Austrian and Irish, French and Polish — indeed the entire world — population is in extreme danger from these WHO mandated vaccines.

These “vaccines” are classified as bioweapons under EU and US law. They are to contain substances proven to be toxic for a virus proven to come from a lab. The bioweapon vaccines are to be produced by Baxter, Novartis and GSK and forced on the world’s people by WHO in a pandemic emergency under the International Health Regulations 2005.

The Rockefellers and Rothschilds through their agents in governments (such as John Rockefeller) and in institutional investment funds (such as Arlene Rockefeller) have been systematically funneling billions of dollars into this “private” bioweapons programme since the S.666 bioweapons Senate Bill of 2003.

Baxter, Novartis and GSK sit on the vaccine advisory board of WHO. Two WHO memos from 1972 prove that WHO has been working on turning vaccines into killers using injections first to weaken the immunse system, then to load it with a live virus, and then to cause inflammation and a cytokine storm.

I note that German troops are to be used in the “martial law” exercise by the FEMA and Homeland Security, controlled by WHO interests, which is to be carried out on American soil on July 27th, and which looks very much like a take over of the USA.

I can assure all Americans, no German soldier who knows what is really going on will be ready to participate in this planned take over and genocide in FEMA camps of a freedom-loving people and a free county based on the rule of law according to the US Constitution and no German, Austrian or Irish soldier who knows what is going on will be ready to be misused by WHO, the Rockefellers and Rothschilds to provide the military cover for FEMA to commit genocide while their own people are being given the same toxic injections in autumn.

Ring up your army bases, also in Germany. Give them the information.

Marine Drew Malone Raines is preparing a 7-page summary of the evidence that this mass forced vaccination is a covert WHO bioweapons operation against the people of the US and the world.

Download it and talk to your military. They need to know too what is going on and to have the full infomation to be able to make the right choices.

UPDATE

What is WHO plan from July 27th?

The people of the US are armed and therefore must be overcome by stealth.

It is alleged any WHO plan to take over the USA involves deception and divide-and-rule tactics.

For WHO to succeed, they must get the people of the US to start firing on the foreign UN soldiers and so spark a conflagration. This will allow FEMA and Homeland, operating independently under WHO, to start a programme of genocide, rounding up people and taking them to camps.

The foreign UN soldiers will be conducting a military exercise and so not under orders to fire on civilians. Remember most of them will not know what is going on and will follow orders.

However, they will fire back if shot at.

Therefore, false flag operations with WHO agents dressed as UN soldiers and civilians will aim to spark a war between the foreign UN soldiers and the civilians.

In the meantime, Homeland and FEMA will start to round up people and transport them in ralway wagons to camps.

Communications with other branches of the US government and law enforcement will be cut, creating confusion.

In this confusion, with various groups fighting each other, the plan of genocide will proceed.

What has to be done?

The people of the US, the police and military must stand together and must target FEMA, Homeland Security and the WHO “Pandemic Control” center from which the operation will be conducted as well as the units operating on the ground.

The military exercises of the foreign UN troops must be circumvented wherever possible to avoid being drawn into fights.The mobility of the UN troops has to be prepared to be restricted by getting ready to destroy key transport infrastructure such as bridges, roads, railway lines and airports and sea bases.

Homeland Security and FEMA positions, logistics and supply routes, especially the fuel dumps, need to be reconnoitred and destroyed. Also, the electronic communications network must be jammed. Also destroy railway lines leading to FEMA camps and any other transport or other infrastructure needed by Homeland Security and FEMA to operate must be disabled.

The command positions of FEMA and Homeland Securty must be targetted and disabled.

If any elements of the UN troops turn against the US people because their leaders are working for WHO, they must be identified, their command centers must be targetted and disabled and the soldiers isolated and cut off from supplies by encirclement. Most UN soldiers will have no idea what is going on and would not participate if they did know. It is vital to inform soldiers in the US and every country so they understand they are being misused by the Rockefeller and Rothschild banking elite to destroy the USA while their own people are in danger from forced vaccines by the very same clique.

The counter attack on Homeland Security and FEMA units has to be conducted on local, county and state level in a coordinated and synchronised way.

The end objective has to be clear at all times: it is the restoration of government under the US Constitution and return of the rule of law in the USA.

Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:52 pm
GT Truther

Quote:
The S. 666 Biological, Chemical, and Radiological Weapons Countermeasures Research Act, 2003, paved way for government funding of Baxter, Novartis and GSK in bioweapons research
July 23, 2009 by birdflu666

Senate bill S. 666, the Biological, Chemical, and Radiological Weapons Countermeasures Research Act of 2003, gave incentives to private industry in the USA to conduct research into bioweapons, allegedly to fill gaps in the US biodefense procurement programs.

John Rockefeller was on a key Senate finance committee reviewing the bill which channelled amounts of government money into private biotechnology, pharmaceutical companies such as Baxter in order to develop bioweapons.

The Lieberman-Hatch bill S. 666 introduced incentives for companies to detect and weaponise viruses and also find “diagnostics” against viruses.

The Rockefeller family is also one of the biggest sponsors of WHO.

Also, Arlene Rockefeller, CFA, is an Executive Vice President of State Street Global Advisors and is the Global Equities CIO.

State Street Global Advisors is the largest institutional/mutual fund investment firms owning Baxter.

Baxter International Inc: Majority Institutional Ownership Ownership Information

Shares Outstanding 605.00 Mil
Institutional Ownership (%) 83.24
Top 10 Institutions (%) 29.30
Mutual Fund Ownership (%) 2.64
5%/Insider Ownership (%) .36
Float (%) 99.64
Ownership Activity
Description # of Holders Shares
Total Positions 877 503,624,352
New Positions 92 0
Soldout Positions 177 0
Net Position Change -174 -14,197,458
Buyers 395 48,125,760
Sellers 569 -62,323,216
advertisement
Fidelity Management & Research 21,648,076 -7,284,945 -25.2 -441,706,144 3.6 0.4 03-31-09
Vanguard Group, Inc. 20,649,172 625,238 3.1 -15,432,030 3.4 0.4 03-31-09
AllianceBernstein L.P. 17,845,732 -1,229,416 -6.4 -108,178,784 3.0 0.8 03-31-09
Jennison Associates LLC 14,516,432 -1,330,325 -8.4 -105,696,064 2.4 2.0 03-31-09
Goldman Sachs Asset Management (US) 13,858,386 3,026,445 27.9 129,342,816 2.3 1.2 03-31-09
T. Rowe Price Associates, Inc. 13,792,483 126,386 0.9 -25,915,160 2.3 0.5 03-31-09
State Farm Insurance Companies 12,975,694 0 0.0 -30,752,394 2.1 2.0 03-31-09
Capital World Investors 12,811,500 4,525,622 54.6 212,164,832 2.1 0.3 03-31-09
Relational Investors LLC 11,089,644 800,031 7.8 16,591,205 1.8 16.6 03-31-09
INTECH Investment Management LLC 9,702,750 -301,537 -3.0 -39,154,884 1.6 1.3 03-31-09
Barrow, Hanley, Mewhinney & Strauss, Inc. 8,001,019 -3,263,540 -29.0 -193,855,520 1.3 1.3 03-31-09
TIAA-CREF 7,745,417 1,144,562 17.3 42,980,440 1.3 0.5 03-31-09
Capital Guardian Trust Company 7,643,189 -491,339 -6.0 -44,445,216

Posted in Uncategorized | 2 Comments »

Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:56 pm
GT Truther

If you all just study Dan's Body Language, you will see how much he bit's his lip, puts hands in his pockets and folds his arms and even hides his arm behind his back. Just a few examples that he his holding lots of info and biting his tongue, Does he look comfortable with Marcia?

No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar.

-Abraham Lincoln-

Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:22 pm
GT Truther

It seems to me that it is all about information! The spooks have been using the UFO community for fun and games since day one. I have found that some of what Dan says is true and some not at all. But why? Simple, more wood on the fire. Someone thinks that we will burn out of control with data. They are hopeing that we go off in the wrong direction and spend all of our time there. Remember this, THEY put it all there right in our face, but never say this is real. THEY often do that with the movies to push us in one direction or another.
You can look at the truth and not even see it. All I ever hear is "I see nothing! They would not do that! What concentration camps! It would be on the TV! " The Truth is what YOU believe! Whether it is right or wrong!

PRECISELY.

Ninety-nine percent of the 'data' discussed by groups like this, by people on the "lunatic fringe", by 'ufers', is of little consequence and was inserted into these discussions in order to mislead us into spending our time and effort musing over matters that may be titillating, fear-evoking, anger-generating, or just plain outright frauds. We might as well have "carnies" (carnival barkers) hawking the latest 'alien abduction' or bleating racist pigs forcing our attention onto misleading and minor bureaucratic issues such as whose birth certificate is legitimate and whose is not.

Here's one example. Yesterday I received an email that was forwarded to me as it had been forwarded to the reader I received it from; I get these frequently from some of you so this was nothing new. (And I appreciate them, one and all, even if not all of them can prompt a 'teachable moment' like this.) I opened it up and saw the claim had been made that the US Senate had "just voted to give illegal aliens social security benefits":

Quote:
"SOCIAL SECURITY CHANGES

It does not matter if you personally like or dislike Obama. You need to sign this petition and flood his e-mail box with e-mails that tell him that, even if the House passes this bill, he needs to veto it. It is already impossible to live on Social Security alone. If the government gives benefits to 'illegal' aliens who have never contributed, where does that leave those of us who have paid into Social Security all our working lives?

As stated below, the Senate voted this week to allow 'illegal' aliens access to Social Security benefits.
Attached is an opportunity to sign a petition that requires citizenship for eligibility to that social service.

Instructions are below. If you don't forward the petition and just stop it, we will lose all these names."

Well, as I've often done with these things, I checked it out by going to the Senate voting record on bills that had been voted on recently. The closest thing I could find for the past 3 months was this:

Quote:

0021908-Jul H.R. 2892
On the Motion S.Amdt. 1371
Rejected Motion to Table Sessions Amdt. No. 1371; To make the pilot program for employment eligibility confirmation for aliens permanent and to improve verification of immigration status of employees

from http://www.senate.gov/legislative/LIS/r ... _111_1.htm

We are all preyed upon, some of us more than others, by "screaming" emails that are subtly designed to tweak our insecurities when it comes to race, wealth, class, benefits, etc...... our government, according to this kind of propaganda, is out to 'get us', our officials aren't 'legitimate', other people (illegal aliens, usually) are being given the fruits of our hard labor, and we're being poisoned by the "government".

The problem is, there is a lot of truth to the proposition that a cabal of some of the most powerful people in the world HAVE made plans - and continue to make them - to 'sculpt' the population, to eliminate by pandemic millions of those they anticipate being "useless eaters" in the aftermath of what they know is coming. This same cabal is in fact the one behind these efforts to play to our latent racist fears, to play to our innate sense of powerlessness by making us feel as if there is nothing we can do, short of petitioning our government for even more disengagement than less (the 'government' is supposed to be OF, BY and FOR the People, but too often is made the bogeyman that's "out to get us"). The very things we want and need - such as being able to go to the doctor without going bankrupt - are made into something to fear (OMG! socialized medicine!) by the force of not only TV commercials but more so by the "whispering campaigns" of the kind of emails I quoted from above. Bill Maher recently told the truth about the fact that the problem with "health care reform" is that it's now a for-profit industry; somebody needs to make huge profits off our pain and disease, and the most natural outcome of that kind of mentality is one that would help precipitate disease by creating it. H5N1, H1N1, H2N2, etc. (BTW, welcome Avid; a most thought-provoking article indeed that you posted about the stockpiles of the vaccines.) These articles show that our own tax dollars are going to subsidize Big Pharma as they search for better viruses that are capable of being "weaponized", as well as the antidotes.

Here's Bill on how America has become an all-for-profit corporatist society:

Bill Maher, as reported by the Huffington Post wrote:
New Rule: Not Everything in America Has to Make a Profit

How about this for a New Rule: Not everything in America has to make a profit. It used to be that there were some services and institutions so vital to our nation that they were exempt from market pressures. Some things we just didn't do for money. The United States always defined capitalism, but it didn't used to define us. But now it's becoming all that we are.

Did you know, for example, that there was a time when being called a "war profiteer" was a bad thing? But now our war zones are dominated by private contractors and mercenaries who work for corporations. There are more private contractors in Iraq than American troops, and we pay them generous salaries to do jobs the troops used to do for themselves ­-- like laundry. War is not supposed to turn a profit, but our wars have become boondoggles for weapons manufacturers and connected civilian contractors.

Prisons used to be a non-profit business, too. And for good reason --­ who the hell wants to own a prison? By definition you're going to have trouble with the tenants. But now prisons are big business. A company called the Corrections Corporation of America is on the New York Stock Exchange, which is convenient since that's where all the real crime is happening anyway. The CCA and similar corporations actually lobby Congress for stiffer sentencing laws so they can lock more people up and make more money. That's why America has the world;s largest prison population ­-- because actually rehabilitating people would have a negative impact on the bottom line.

Television news is another area that used to be roped off from the profit motive. When Walter Cronkite died last week, it was odd to see news anchor after news anchor talking about how much better the news coverage was back in Cronkite's day. I thought, "Gee, if only you were in a position to do something about it."

But maybe they aren't. Because unlike in Cronkite's day, today's news has to make a profit like all the other divisions in a media conglomerate. That's why it wasn't surprising to see the CBS Evening News broadcast live from the Staples Center for two nights this month, just in case Michael Jackson came back to life and sold Iran nuclear weapons. In Uncle Walter's time, the news division was a loss leader. Making money was the job of The Beverly Hillbillies. And now that we have reporters moving to Alaska to hang out with the Palin family, the news is The Beverly Hillbillies.

And finally, there's health care. It wasn't that long ago that when a kid broke his leg playing stickball, his parents took him to the local Catholic hospital, the nun put a thermometer in his mouth, the doctor slapped some plaster on his ankle and you were done. The bill was $1.50, plus you got to keep the thermometer.

But like everything else that's good and noble in life, some Wall Street wizard decided that hospitals could be big business, so now they're run by some bean counters in a corporate plaza in Charlotte. In the U.S. today, three giant for-profit conglomerates own close to 600 hospitals and other health care facilities. They're not hospitals anymore; they're Jiffy Lubes with bedpans. America's largest hospital chain, HCA, was founded by the family of Bill Frist, who perfectly represents the Republican attitude toward health care: it's not a right, it's a racket. The more people who get sick and need medicine, the higher their profit margins. Which is why they're always pushing the Jell-O.

Because medicine is now for-profit we have things like "recision," where insurance companies hire people to figure out ways to deny you coverage when you get sick, even though you've been paying into your plan for years.

When did the profit motive become the only reason to do anything? When did that become the new patriotism? Ask not what you could do for your country, ask what's in it for Blue Cross/Blue Shield.

If conservatives get to call universal health care "socialized medicine," I get to call private health care "soulless vampires making money off human pain." The problem with President Obama's health care plan isn't socialism, it's capitalism.

And if medicine is for profit, and war, and the news, and the penal system, my question is: what's wrong with firemen? Why don't they charge? They must be commies. Oh my God! That explains the red trucks!

Which brings us to Dan Burisch, one of the premier apologists for the cabal - a former bioweapons microbiologist, a fact he declines to address except when he can claim that expertise in decrying the shoddy workmanship of the designers of the latest bioweapon - the man/bear/pig virus, IF (he says IF....as if there is another possibility for such a strange hybrid to appear organically) in fact it was 'designed'.

How could it not be otherwise?? The 'pig' portion of the virus contains strains from pigs from 3 different continents; how would that happen in nature? More importantly, how would that end up combining with any type of bird flu, and on top of that, elements of the common human flu? (The 'human' elements were to ensure contagion).

The bottom line is that there are continued attempts, stymied in one way or another (but rarely by the sheer strength of Tamiflu or any other Rummy-controlled Big Pharma antidote), to sicken the majority of humans. Wash, rinse, repeat. Infect, vaccinate, reap the rewards. Sicken, heal, profit. We all know this, but what can we do about it?

Or are we at the point where we can't DO anything about these things any more? If we all marched on the Capitol, or the White House, what would that accomplish? As it is, so many of us have been blinded into thinking that a "public option" for health care is tantamount to "socialized medicine", as if corporate bureaucrats trying to figure out how to deny us coverage are somehow better than gov't. bureaucrats trying to keep an eye on costs. Most don't have the money or time to go protesting. Then we have the problem of having the taxpayer-funded National Institutes of Health working hand-in-glove with the very people who are trying to poison us; in fact, the 12th seat of Majestic is supposedly reserved for the Director of the NIH. Yet another case of the foxes watching the chicken coop. The truth is, we can't turn anywhere and simply by the force of transparency, honesty and awareness put these issues to rest.

Dex, you often indicate that the overarching message from ETs is that we must "put an end" to these kinds of practices, that exploit the natural environment without care for consequences, and do the same to the masses of people as well. The implication is that IF we are able to do so, we will somehow avoid a 'day of reckoning' in which we will all be punished for our transgressions, or at least the capstone of the elite most responsible for these evils will be taken to task. Dan, the cabal's apologist who likes to claim he is 'rebelling' against the limo-driven 'Luminati, had also tried to sell the idea that by "cleaning up our act" we could avert the Terrible Timeline Two. I don't think I heard him at Zurich claim that we have averted it due to a newfound humility, idealism and compassion. Other ET contactees have made similar claims, as if to suggest we have the power to arrest the responsible elite groups, try and convict them in transparent tribunals, and triumphantly expose and then destroy the poisions that have been stockpiled for use against us. Even with a Democrat in the White House and control of both houses of Congress, they can't get the job done because Big Pharma, Big Health Industry, Big Weapons Systems and Big Insurance (not to mention their Big Money pimps on Wall St.) have their claws sunk into their backsides so deep they can't move without permission.

"No", God mused to himself and his closest angels, "sometimes it takes a poleshift on some of My worlds to accomplish My goals".

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:39 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

mjc wrote:

Quote:

This would be my assessment also from all of the materials that I have read, past and present. I know that sometime back I stated that I felt sorry for him and his situation because IF it was all true and how he was under survelliance 24/7 and his every move monitored and his handler there with him constantly, then that would be a terrible life indeed, and it would.

brightstar

Stockholm syndrome comes to mind...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stockholm_syndrome
http://ask.yahoo.com/20030324.html

Easy free image host and resizer: https:postimages.org
Select 640x480, then choose "Hotlink for forums"

Youtube Format: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xxxxxxxx

Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:20 am
GT Truther

Post NO OF-9 in 2009 - ROTF&LMAO
Selene wrote:
One of the additional tidbits of “news” from Dan’s workshop, it seems to me, is his brief answer to a question about the renewal of one of the treaties that was expected in 2009 – when? He says the ET’s (and I don’t know which group, I can’t find the exact quote on the tape here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lU6ywyxknI) were “no shows” for an (apparently) scheduled rendezvous.

I have no idea what that “no show” might mean in terms of that treaty’s status, but its occurrence does raise some tantalizing questions about: why? Is this a “timeline separation” issue – i.e., they can no longer get “here” from “there”? Or does this suggest some “invalidation”, perhaps, of the Earth’s negotiating party? As in: you (Scion? Maj? ComMaj?) are no longer the planet’s designated hitters? We won’t deal with you?

If so, that would be very cool. It reinforces the concept that the ET’s are now going over their heads to address the population directly, as in the crop circles. Score one for the Rest Of Us.

But I was a bit surprised that Dan casually discusses (at 1:36:40) perhaps releasing some of the contents of those treaties (OMG! Major breakthrough in disclosure! Please do!) in the next DVD and then Marci interposes that she’d like him to do a line-by-line of the Q-94 document first…aaaaargh.

Cheers,
Selene

Well, this is my second attempt to respond to this post, Selene. I'll do my best to retain my composure and recreate the essential message.

Although my copy of the Zurich audio isn't the official Spook-A-Lot version or even mjc's partially-recorded version, I can't seem to find that snip. I'll take your word for it, and suggest that it shouldn't be surprising to find that the treaty participants scheduled for this year are a "no-show" as the STO faction had broken off treaty negotiations following the theft of the presidency in Dec of 2000. That would probably be the OF-9 treaty that's being mentioned, though knowing how crafty the STS are, the OF-9 is just another of their straw-men and the real STO treaty is still unknown to us. In other words, your query that "this suggests some 'invalidation', perhaps, of the Earth’s negotiating party? As in: you (Scion? Maj? ComMaj?) are no longer the planet’s designated hitters? We won’t deal with you?" is SPOT-ON in my book. They were played by both sides, fell for it, and have nothing to offer anyone except souls that have already found their way into the abyss with no escape. Now the elites will have to suffer with the rest of us, with no special "escape hatches" (Alternatives 1, 2, and 3).

Meanwhile, Dadmiral weeps and proclaims Dan's appearance in Zurich a "sociological event". :roll: The same MJ-1 that lied to Dan countless times about such things as a "Butterfly Effect" and how Apophis was more real than Nibiru. Marcia claims Majestic and their elite allies were convinced we (the People) "couldn't handle the truth", inferring that we not only could but did (past tense) and yet D&M STILL aren't telling the essential truth. COMMAJ17 told us that she had been told to put Dan's original "Disclosure" on a "slow boat to China" back in 2005. And now she wants Dan to do a "line-by-line analysis of the Q94" before he tells the public about the content of the treaties? I submit that either he doesn't KNOW what is in the OF-9 OR if he does, would prove himself a curmudgeon of the highest order for his behavior over the past 3 years. Whether by design or ignorance is still debated, but there is more to Disclosure than videos of Dan in a diving-suit apparatus sucking skin samples from the body of an extraterrestrial in the bowels of S-4/Area 51. There is a REASON those photos and video won't be released, beyond the fact that Dan would feel vindicated (and by his inference, anything that deceitful alien told him as well). Dan - despite his lofty position as a SCION (of a doting Daddy-O Dadmiral; forget the obscure definition he used at Zurich) along with another SCION - Nat Rothschild - continues to Coverup for the parentals that Majestic represents. On the one hand they claim to be holding the bag for the "filth" of the Illuminati and Majestic, being forced to take the heat intended for them, and on the other hand protest that they shouldn't be held accountable.

Did Dan sound perplexed or bewildered at why the OF-9 participants were a no-show? More importantly, does he seem to think he's in a position to 'bargain' with them on our behalf? Anyone even vaguely familiar with the 'official' Disclosure of Dan Burisch would find such a concept hilarious, laughable in the extreme. I doubt that the 'good guys' would have entered into a 'treaty' with the likes of Majestic, who have no authority except as to how they misappropriate our tax dollars and authorize themselves to arrange their noses in our personal matters. Any 'treaty' with the truly STO would be to provide a solemn structure that would equate to the bamboozling the STS aliens had already begun to practice on the human potentates.

I'm sure it was all the STO could do, at such times, to keep themselves from bursting out ROTF&LTAO.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:37 am
Profile YIM WWW
Truth Seeker

Post Henry deacon
About Henry,

He gave us his real name! Once you are able to see/hear the video of Brian O'Leary's talk, you will hear it too! I'm not going to put it out here, but I know!!
I talked to this man after the conference was over, it was just very briefly but he seemed really beaten! Like a heavy burden was lifted of his shoulders and he was trying to recuperate!
He is coming to the Amsterdam conference on the 1st of August, State of the Planet' so let's wait, and see what he has to say! Like Dr. Steven Greer said, 'The best way to hide is out in the open', and thats what he did!

I don't agree with all the negative talk about PC! They are just trying to put out everthing they hear, be it good or bad! I do agree though, that some of their informants are very negative indeed and David Wilc o c k has made some statements about people having these very negative 'dreams, visions'! But it is up to us to sort through these things and take along what resonates with us! (Deagle)

There is a lot of 'fearmongering' going on, so let's be possitive about our future! We design it as we go along! 'They' will not succeed in the 'things' 'they' are planning! Their reign is over, but they try to hold on with all means possible!

Much Love,
;-)

Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:46 am
GT Truther

Post This information came off of Jane Buergermeister's Blog
avid wrote:
Hi everyone
I am a lot perplexed about this:
http://cryptogon.com/?p=10010

Quote:
EU666 Biodefense Stockpile and US666 Biodefense Stockpile July 20th, 2009

This one is absolutely exploding around the intertubes this morning.

I don’t know where it started but someone found a datasheet about a vaccine called Prepandrix that’s made by GlaxoSmithKline.
http://208.69.231.70/biopharma/full7.lasso?order=485&DB_test=DD&S=&-token=None&-nothing

This thing contains the following entries:

Regulatory/Status Index:

biodefense stockpile (U.S.)
biodefense stockpile, European countries
controlled/gov’t distribution in European counties
controlled/gov’t distribution in U.S.
EU200 Currently Approved in EU
EU666 Biodefense stockpile
UM100 Controlled/Gov’t Distribution in US
US666 Biodefense stockpile
EM160 Controlled/Gov’t Distribution in EU

Now, I’m not taking any vaccine regardless of what number sequences are associated with it, but let’s clear something up:

PREPANDRIX IS A BIRD FLU VACCINE. Bird flu. H5N1.

Not swine flu, H1N1.

The EU666 and US666 status codes are also associated with a smallpox vaccine,
http://208.69.231.70/biopharma/full7.lasso?order=541&DB_test=DD&S=&-token=None&-nothing
and on a more individual basis, about two dozen other substances.

Maybe it’s interesting that vaccines that are stockpiled for “biodefense” purposes carry the 666 designation, but for purposes of the swine flue H1N1 vaccination that will be coming out in a few months, this US666 and EU666 wouldn’t apply because it hasn’t been stockpiled; it’s new.

Out of curiosity, I tried to determine what EU666 and US666 mean beyond the phrase “Biodefense stockpile” that appears next to the entries.

This is the reference for the Regulatory/Status index codes.
http://www.biopharma.com/reg_terms7.html

Here are the entries for biodefense stockpiles for the U.S. and European countries:

biodefense stockpile (U.S.) — 104; 105; 321; 392; 393; 394; 395; 396; 446; 447; 448; 450; 451; 452; 573; 574; 575; 618; 619; 650

biodefense stockpile, European countries — 312; 392; 393; 449; 452

There’s no reference for 666 listed. I don’t know why the 666 code isn’t listed here, but when you click on any of those codes above and then look down, though the text, it says US666 Biodefense stockpile, or EU666 Biodefense stockpile or both on all of those.

I don’t know what the implications of all of that are, but there you have it.

666??? Wotz' occurin' here... :evil:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The 666 comes from US Senate Bill 666. The entire subject is covered on the birdflu666 blog run by Jane B. You can verify the information on Thomas the online tracking system for federal legislation, but you need the number of the Congress and/or dates that it was enacted.

The speed with which information is making its way around the web is breathtaking.

MK

Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:04 am
Profile WWW
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 587 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 24  Next