It is currently Sat Jun 25, 2022 10:33 pm



Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 773 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 3.6 2007 
Author Message
GT Truther

Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:08 pm
Posts: 5708
Post 
Quote:
Video: Dazed Bush forgets where he is
Published on Friday, September 07, 2007.

AddThis Social Bookmarking Widget

Source: RawStory

President Bush's trademark struggles with the finer points of public speaking were on full display Friday, when he thanked his "Austrian" hosts for inviting him to this year's "OPEC" summit.

The "Language Mangler-in-Chief" was in Australia attending the APEC (Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation) summit. Along with misidentifying his host country and the name of the summit, Bush struggled to leave the lectern, trying to exit the stage the wrong way.

"Thank you for being such a fine host of the OPEC summit," Bush said to Australian prime minister John Howard. He quickly corrected himself, "APEC summit," and joked Howard "invited me to the OPEC summit next year. (Such an invitation would be impossible because neither the US or Australia are members of the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries.)

Later in the speech, Bush can clearly be heard on tape thanking Howard for visiting "Austrian troops" in Iraq last year, but White House scrubbers fixed that gaffe for him, changing the official government transcript to "Australian," the Associated Press reported.

As Reuters notes, "There are, in fact, no Austrian troops there. But Australia has about 1,500 Australian military personnel in and around" Iraq.

Bush's struggles from the lectern didn't end when he stopped talking either. Press reports indicate he tried to leave the stage through the wrong door, and the Australian prime minister had to point him toward the proper exit, according to the Herald Sun newspaper.

The scene was reminiscent of a 2005 Bush appearance in Beijing, when Bush was thwarted by a locked door after stepping off stage and had to be redirected.

The following video is from MSNBC's Morning Joe, broadcast on September 7.

See Video at:

http://www.blacklistednews.com/view.asp?ID=4197



Shady add:

They sould have changed the Headline to this story too!


Image

George W's day dreams at the APEC Summitt

But

The

Sad

Reality

Image


LOL

Shady


Fri Sep 07, 2007 2:24 pm
Profile
GT Truther

Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:08 pm
Posts: 5708
Post 
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/gen/page2 ... heme=light

Was watching CNN-- President Bush was talking about the Housing Market. I believe it was Sep 3rd 2007 and noticed reflection on White House door showing a Gray alien...Fox News also showed this at the same time. [Video stills below.]

--Carolyn C.

Image

Image

Image


Fri Sep 07, 2007 2:54 pm
Profile
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 1:00 pm
Posts: 636
Location: DC
Post 
Isn't this a nice webcam shot?

Image

For Don:
the gardener at Hidden Mission wrote:
FOR THOSE CONSCIOUSLY ON THE PATH #10: PLANET X, CHANGE DRIVER

Posted By: X_Hermes
Date: Wednesday, 5 September 2007, 9:13 a.m.

Things have now entered your solar system that will stretch the belief of many Earth citizens to the utmost – and they will become obvious to all soon. There is substance in the many rumours and speculations centred around ‘planet X’, although none of this reportage truly reflects the reality they represent. For some, that reality will be so shocking as to change their world completely as it is revealed. Yet, this is a positive development for most of those who inhabit planet Earth. It will herald positive change.

It is during this time that you are each likely to be called upon to activate your true role here. You well understand what this is, although aspects of the role will accelerate to become other than you have envisaged, simply by the fact of rapid movement.

Your bodies are becoming constantly more sensitive to your environment, as the constant pressure on them from escalating energies causes a continuous upgrade of your consciousness, and of the associated senses. Before long this will start to trigger aspects of your new faculties.

The journey through rising frequency has taken you through considerable dissonance, and this has shown up very differently for each individual. This ‘dark night of the soul’ has for some been a dark night of the body, of personal relationship, of living environment, of personal motivation or of conscious connection – many different experiences, depending on that which has most recently engaged the individual as the area for personal challenge. We have always told you that this journey would take you to a higher octave of frequency, where much that has been missing from the human form and experience will start to reappear. Until very recently, the energy structure required for this higher octave to engage was, itself, missing. Now, however, it is newly in place, and soon it will start to act as a homing beacon that you will focus on, in order to be guided home.

What is happening within the solar system, and the activation of this new octave, are very closely linked. Therefore, you will observe both physical phenomena and rapid change in consciousness and faculty in parallel.

Many long-discussed predictions are now in train, and will shortly begin to emerge into your changing world.

Go well! X-Hermes


Fri Sep 07, 2007 3:27 pm
Profile
GT Truther

Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:08 pm
Posts: 5708
Post 
You may have saved the world supposedly by way of your looking glass NO WARNING. But you won't be able to save your own heads their won't be a bunker in the world deep enough to shield you from the wrath of the American people when it comes.

Quote:
U.S. Navy 'Top Gun' Pilot
Questions 911 Pentagon Story
By Alan Miller
OpedNews.com
9-6-7

U.S. Navy `Top Gun' pilot, Commander Ralph Kolstad, started questioning the official account of 9/11 within days of the event. "It just didn't make any sense to me," he said. And now 6 years after 9/11 he says, "When one starts using his own mind, and not what one was told, there is very little to believe in the official story."

Now retired, Commander Kolstad was a top-rated fighter pilot during his 20-year Navy career. Early in his career, he was accorded the honor of being selected to participate in the Navy's `Top Gun' air combat school, officially known as the U.S. Navy Fighter Weapons School. The Tom Cruise movie, "Top Gun" reflects the experience of the young Navy pilots at the school. Eleven years later, Commander Kolstad was further honored by being selected to become a `Top Gun' adversary instructor. While in the Navy, he flew F-4 Phantoms, A-4 Skyhawks, and F-14 Tomcats and completed 250 aircraft carrier landings.

Commander Kolstad had a second career after his 20 years of Navy active and reserve service and served as a commercial airline pilot for 27 years, flying for American Airlines and other domestic and international careers. He flew Boeing 727, 757 and 767, McDonnell Douglas MD-80, and Fokker F-100 airliners. He has flown a total of over 23,000 hours in his career.

Commander Kolstad is especially critical of the account of American Airlines Flight 77 that allegedly crashed into the Pentagon. He says, "At the Pentagon, the pilot of the Boeing 757 did quite a feat of flying. I have 6,000 hours of flight time in Boeing 757's and 767's and I could not have flown it the way the flight path was described."

Commander Kolstad adds, "I was also a Navy fighter pilot and Air Combat Instructor and have experience flying low altitude, high speed aircraft. I could not have done what these beginners did. Something stinks to high heaven!"

He points to the physical evidence at the Pentagon impact site and asks in exasperation, "Where is the damage to the wall of the Pentagon from the wings? Where are the big pieces that always break away in an accident? Where is all the luggage? Where are the miles and miles of wire, cable, and lines that are part and parcel of any large aircraft? Where are the steel engine parts? Where is the steel landing gear? Where is the tail section that would have broken into large pieces?"

But no major element of the official account of 9/11 is spared from Commander Kolstad's criticism. Regarding the alleged impact site of United Airlines Flight 93 near Shanksville, PA, he asks, "Where is any of the wreckage? Of all the pictures I have seen, there is only a hole! Where is any piece of a crashed airplane? Why was the area cordoned off, and no inspection allowed by the normal accident personnel? Where is any evidence at all?"

Commander Kolstad also questions many aspects of the attack on the World Trade Center. "How could a steel and concrete building collapse after being hit by a Boeing 767? Didn't the engineers design it to withstand a direct hit from a Boeing 707, approximately the same size and weight of the 767? The evidence just doesn't add up."

"Why did the second building collapse before the first one, which had been burning for 20 minutes longer after a direct hit, especially when the second one hit was just a glancing blow? If the fire was so hot, then why were people looking out the windows and in the destroyed areas? Why have so many members of the New York Fire Department reported seeing or hearing many `explosions' before the buildings collapsed?"

Commander Kolstad summarized his frustration with the investigation and disbelief of the official account of 9/11, "If one were to act as an accident investigator, one would look at the evidence, and then construct a plausible scenario as to what led to the accident. In this case, we were told the story and then the evidence was built to support the story. What happened to any intelligent investigation? Every question leads to another question that has not been answered by anyone in authority. This is just the beginning as to why I don't believe the official `story' and why I want the truth to be told."


Commander Kolstad is just one of the many military and commercial pilots who have publicly expressed serious concerns about the official account of 9/11. Statements from more than 30 other pilots are available at http://PatriotsQuestion911.com

http://www.opednews.com


Quote:
OpEdNews

Original Content at http://www.opednews.com/articles/genera ... sional.htm

September 6, 2007

Former Congressional Office of Technology Assessment Senior Staff Member Calls for New Investigation of 9/11

By Alan Miller


Joel S. Hirschhorn, PhD



Sept. 5, 2007 – In an online editorial yesterday, Joel S. Hirschhorn, PhD, former Senior Staff Member of the Congressional Office of Technology Assessment (OTA), called for a new investigation of 9/11. “First, let the technical truth emerge. Then, if necessary, cope with the inevitable political, conspiracy and other questions. But let us not allow a possible painful truth block the primary task of determining once and for all what caused the collapse of the WTC towers and building no. 7.”

Dr. Hirschhorn is a nationally recognized engineer who has testified before Congress more than 50 times on technology, science, and environmental issues. In addition to his work for the OTA, Dr. Hirschhorn also served as Director of Environment, Energy and Natural Resources for the National Governors Association.

Dr. Hirschhorn admitted to his own personal “growing skepticism about the official WTC story”. He wrote “analyses by many experts reveal the collapse of the three WTC buildings was not caused by the two airplanes exploding into the twin towers.” He noted “the general view is that the buildings were brought down by controlled demolition.”

Dr. Hirschhorn endorsed the efforts of a new group, Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth, to launch a new, honest and comprehensive investigation that considers all the evidence and which examines the possibility of controlled demolition.

Dr. Hirschhorn issued a challenge to supporters of the official account of 9/11, “If those that believe the official 9/11 story - especially elected officials - trust their views, then let them support a serious effort to test the validity of the controlled demolition hypothesis. If they fear and reject doing so, then let us see that as suspicious and unacceptable.”

He concluded, “Horrific possible answers can cause us to shun a question. But clearing our minds of the fear of painful truths is essential to clearing our nation of destructive lies. Otherwise, we stay stuck in a delusional democracy."

The full text of Dr. Hirschhorn’s statement can be found at http://blogcritics.org

Prior to his 13 years of service at the Congressional Office of Technology Assessment, Dr. Hirschhorn was Professor of Metallurgical Engineering at the University of Wisconsin, Madison from 1965 - 1978. He has a Bachelors and Masters degree in Metallurgical Engineering and a PhD in Materials Engineering. He has been a consultant to industrial and chemical companies, DOE laboratories, state governments, and public interest organizations. He currently is a Member of the Board of Directors of the National Foundation for Environmental Education and a Member of the Board of Directors of Sustainability Now! He is the author of more than 150 papers, articles, guest editorials, and book chapters on environmental science and technology.

Dr. Hirschhorn is one of 200 engineers and architects who have publicly criticized the official account of 9/11. Statements and short bios of many of the others can be found at PatriotsQuestion911.com .




Authors Website: www.PatriotsQuestion911.com

Authors Bio: Alan Miller is author of the website http://www.PatriotsQuestion911.com

Back


Fri Sep 07, 2007 3:30 pm
Profile
GT Truther

Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:08 pm
Posts: 5708
Post 
Here you go..

Image

With google earth you can zoom on down to individual cars. Some in the message boards have even found overly Romantic couples doing the naughty on their roof tops.. lol

It is really frightening to think what technology exists in the Black Ops communitties. I truly believe they might even have real time tracking of individual people on the streets anyplace in the world.


Fri Sep 07, 2007 4:16 pm
Profile
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:46 am
Posts: 2830
Location: Miles from DC in rural PA
Post Re: Blowing Smoke-Filled Vortex Rings
(Nice view of the Eiffel, Shady......I'll have to add it to my collection.)


Dagwood wrote:
Dondep wrote:
Absolutely, Dag, one must take it not only with a grain of salt but suspend both belief and disbelief.

We know that such a device DOES in fact exist.


How do we KNOW the LG technology exists? Or perhaps more importantly, how do you know that it does?


Good point, since I never witnessed the item myself. However, a device of some kind (it could be a sculpture, or a mere breadbox for that matter) exists in not only Dan B.'s mind, but also Will S.'s mind (Will S. being the son of Bill Uhouse, despite the different surname). And for the record, Dan didn't even KNOW of Bill Uhouse until his time spent with the Gudaitis's, who were actually the ones to make him aware of Mr. Uhouse and his claims of a "J-rod" alien. Will S. was involved with said Looking Glass in some fashion, whether it was maintenance or construction I'm not certain until Dan's next DVD comes out :roll: . Will S. and his wife, who are mentioned in Dan's latest video, came to the Think Tank via this very Golden Thread, so the likelihood of them conspiring with Dan B. to concoct a story of the 'LG' is quite remote.

In addition to those two, I have correspondence from one of the 'insiders' that was higher-up than a mere raven, and passed on information regarding this same LG. That, too, in and of itself isn't "concrete evidence", especially because the possibility exists in the minds of some that said insiders are mere sock puppets constructed by Marci, but this is the same insider who made it painfully obvious that part of Marci's mission is to keep the brakes on Dan's "Disclosure", not to mention other facts that are somewhat less-flattering of Marci than she would publicly accept unchallenged. In other words, while there ARE such things as 'sock puppets', they're usually embarassingly obvious, as they were at SNEDs a year ago following the Big Psy-Op. Despite being a member of MENSA, I don't think Marci can give a convincing portrayal via email of Sir Kevin or Lord Xxxxx of Xxxxxx. So, without getting into arguing whether the sky is blue or green because our retinas are different, I think I can safely agree that some kind of a device exists that is known as the "Looking Glass". However, as I continually stress, don't take my word for it! Put it before Congress and demand that THEY call for hearings as to the truth of the matter! That is the ONLY way we will get to the bottom of these matters! The antics of the SNEDs thugs and their commander McConnell ("J", "MJ-1", Dadmiral, John, Mike, Daddy-O, etc) have made it explicitly obvious that they tend to put quite a bit of weight in the prognostications of this thing. (Alone it seems among them, Dan B. is supposedly adamantly against using the 'LG'.)

_________________
"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.


Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:09 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:46 am
Posts: 2830
Location: Miles from DC in rural PA
Post PSA - The DonDep Files
The DonDep Files - Part 1


Okay, apologies in advance for the shameless self-promotion, but if I'm gonna walk the walk I better talk the talk. The link below is to a recent interview I did, the first part of "The DonDep Files", which is soon to be aired on satellite radio:

http://perrynoid.com/Perrynoid_Radio.php

It's my opinion, I'm damn well welcome to it and so are you. Many don't agree, and that's okay too.

I also finally learned how to convert DVD videos and home (surveillance) videotapes into .avi files that can be uploaded online. I inserted a video of our encore performance in Alma-Ata of "Shun" as a test on the page Starry made for me at:

http://danburisch.info/b2/saga/sg_dd.htm

And uploaded it to YouTube also:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0etGegiVJQM

Now that I know how to do it, I'll be able to upload the surveillance tapes shortly. More to come....in the meantime, back to our cut-n'-paste fest....

_________________
"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.


Sat Sep 08, 2007 1:12 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:08 pm
Posts: 5708
Post 
Image

Sept 11, 2001: 18:42

Memo to Office Personnel:

Have three full suits pressed and shirts starched for press conferences tomorrow! I have several and must look my best. Have them waiting with my office staff at said locations I will change in route.

Have all minutes of the MAJI proceedings for this past year secured by usual top extreme measures! We can’t afford ANY screw up mistakes from this point.

Memo to Cook Staff. I expect my breakfast at 09:00 promptly! Not 09:05 nor 09:10! Nor do I care less what is accruing within the Nation that has called the house staff about the television. Correct this problem. ..Also, my eggs were over done and upset my wife’s stomach. Do inform Maria she can always be replaced if this occurs again.

Get my clubs ready I hope to get in at least a few rounds in come Friday and escape for a few hours from this media frace!

Lastly Contact Dan and Marci, invite them for a meeting next weekend. .

McConnell

PS…Send wreath to widow no card or identifications.


Sat Sep 08, 2007 2:59 am
Profile
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 11:24 am
Posts: 2179
Location: Los Altos California
Post LG is a lie!
Uncle John here: As far as the Looking Glass technology goes, I know that in part the future can be seen. I've had this shown to me many times.

In order to see the future, one must have the assistance of those beings residing in higher densities!

The story of the LG is being sold, not by humans, but by ET's residing in the not so higher densities. They are quite good at generating the same story from multiple directions. Wasn't it Lazar that first told us of the LG so long ago.

If our government had the benefit of LG and it worked half way decently, then they would have never got us into the the quagmires of Iraq and subprime loans! Let us not forget these little details.

Dan is an unrepentant liar as far as the LG and Yellowbook goes. Dan thinks God will easily forgive his lying because he has been mind controlled into thinking that his lying is best for humanity. I consider this behavior to be below being called an idiot!

Some of the most spiritual pretending people are some of the most evil people. The ET's are very good at claiming that they created us! I suggest taking that with a grain of salt. Note that even dan claims to have discovered the biological creating thing called the Lotus. Fruit of the tree of life, my ass.


Sat Sep 08, 2007 6:15 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:35 pm
Posts: 155
Post buck fush
Ganesh: "...and the ~activities~ are merely an extension of the olde recycled Ramses II project."

Sidekick Blob: "Really?"

Ganesh: "Yes, really, Blob."

Sidekick Blob: "Well, maybe we should leave our little camp fort stinkin' desert, and venture over to the MidEast..."

Ganesh: "No, Blob, our work lays here."

Dr. So: "You can understand ~parts~ of the continuum, but you cannot understand all parts of the continuum. So."

Yakaphon Rose: "Come in Tokyo? Come in tokyo. come in tokyo."

The Grate Gloop: "...its in a small pocket of murky water amonst the algae just outside the MGM Grand. the secret of life. lightening will strike soon. you'll see."

Yawna: "Yawn..."

(...to be continued.)


Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:30 am
Profile
GT Truther

Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:08 pm
Posts: 5708
Post 
Right hand dance a little, Left hand dance a little we have Show! :)

Quote:
Re: Bob Collins NEEDS an Ol' Fashioned Ass Whoopin' like Dan Burisch Got!‏
From: Mc47 (Mc47@donet.com)
Sent: Sat 9/08/07 11:32 AM
To: RPJMartin1971@yahoo.co.uk
Cc: Abductions@comcast.net; Parks, Brian (BParks@torrnet.com); BreL@ihug.co.nz; brumac@compuserve.com; Doc G (CGreen@med.wayne.edu); ChristenW27@cybertrails.com; CIversen@insight.rr.com; DanTSmith@comcast.net; DEcker0726@yahoo.com; DickenL@comcast.net; EagleDenver@earthlink.net; EdKomarek@yahoo.com; Esperita@earthlink.net; fsphys@rogers.com; Gene.Loscowski@gmail.com; GKnapp@klastv.com; G.Novel@yahoo.com; Jagbodhi@mac.com; JakeReason@sympatico.ca; Jeff1557@cox.net; JeddyHi@yahoo.com; Jerry Pippin (JerryPippin@sbcglobal.net); JKSmith@surewest.net; John@offkilter.co.uk; Keyhole@rochester.rr.com; Lee.Nicholson4@ntlworld.com; LuciAnarchy@yahoo.com; Mark@strangeattractor.co.uk; MJSwartley@indra.com; MLamiroy@iafrica.com; NYCStone17@gmail.com; nyracum@yahoo.com; Ohio52@navyseals.com; PlanetaryFreedomFighter@hotmail.com; PMcGovernNTS@yahoo.com; publisher@ufodigest.com; Doc P (Puthoff@aol.com); Robert.Morningstar@gmail.com; Bill Hamilton (Skywatcher22@hotmail.com); Steve01@dslextreme.com; Support@projectcamelot.org; TamaraLinden40@yahoo.com; TheSurferDoc@yahoo.com; vortogon@hotmail.com; VictorsList@starstreamresearch.com; WJB1944@earthlink.net; Victor Martinez (VictorGM@webtv.net)
With a smart Verbal Diarrhea mouth and a WEB TV brain, I'd say Victor would be in for a good whipping like people have suggested to me. Now, to the rest who have more brains than Victor check pages 182 and 183 of the EFD book. Both McGovern and Lakes state emphatically that there was no Clean Sphere or a Burisch, Rick Doty said the same. There is definitely an S2, but NO Burisch or Clean Sphere, see Gene's pasted email below.......

Also, does one need "ACCESS" to know what's going on? As many people have told me, "You must have good sources," I can say that's very true plus the TS/SCI clearance I held.....Rmc



8/27/2007 7:35 PM: Gene Loscowski wrote:


What a crock of shit. Dan Burisch is the biggest phony I have ever heard. He has never worked for any government agencies. He never held a security clearances, according to all USG agencies have the power to issue security clearances. I can't understand anyone who would believe this fool.

On 8/23/07, Mc47 <Mc47> wrote:

Hi Bill & Kerry----Rick Doty's sources; Gene Lakes, and Paul McGovern all say there was never a Dan Burisch at Groom Lake, never. Believe me from the emails I have here they looked very, very hard to find him. But, Gene said that Bob Lazar was at Groom Lake because Bob Lazar was on the Security Access list, Burisch was not. Bill Hamilton accused Lakes of spreading dis-info because he couldn't find a Burisch; if that were true then why did Gene Lakes say he could find Lazar? I was a huge defender of Burisch, but gave up after so many inconsistencies. Of course Bill Hamilton will scream and yell.

I also don't give any credibility to Jim Sparks. The rest I don't know too much about. If you just want to Interview just to do Interviews then good luck.

Regards

Robert C

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Victor Martinez wrote:
– PLEASE VIEW GRAPHIC ATTACHMENT! –

RICH MARTIN:

Good line of questioning you posed with respect to Burisch -- whom I'm
NEUTRAL on -- BUT several people on my huge lists have written me
privately and strongly suggested that perhaps the REASON Dan Burisch
received such a severe beating (see attached pictures) was because he
WAS DISCLOSING REAL USG secrets like

– "The Clean Sphere," -- the existence of which was confirmed by
ANONYMOUS in POSTING #23 AND supported by both G Loscowski and P
McGovern as "100% FACT"

http://serpo.org/release23.asp

– the configuration of S2 (validated by Gene/Paul/ANONYMOUS) and;

– his discussions about JROD.

About half a dozen people also wrote me and asked if Bob (Collins)
wasn't afraid of meeting a similar fate at the hands of USG-backed
"black ops" agents of intrigue and subterfuge.

I wrote back to all of them the following standard, "canned" reply, so
they wouldn't stay up late at night worrying about Collins' well being:

"NO! Robert Collins need NOT ever worry that he might meet a similar
fate to that of one Dan Burisch. You see XXXXX [name of person], Robert
"Comedian" Collins wrote a science FICTION book entitled "Exempt from
Disclosure," and because it is intended as E-N-T-E-R-T-A-I-N-M-E-N-T,
and for everyones' amusement ONLY, there's really NO reason to take him
"out."

"That being said, Collins' "big beat down" will probably come from
ANONYMOUS and the DIA-6 who are NOT exactly on the best of terms with
Collins because of all of his LIES and his version of
D-I-S-I-N-F-O-T-A-I-N-M-E-N-T. Let me put it this way, Rich: Don't
expect any of the typical "male bonding" one normally sees in USG intel
circles.

"It'll probably come down to this: Collins will get jumped someday in
that crime-infested, poverty-stricken, rodent and rat haven, low-class
ghetto neighborhood he calls "home sweet home" of Vandalia, OH, by some
"street thugs" who will be DIA guys ready, willing and able to deliver
their version of "street justice" to ONLINE TROUBLEMAKER Collins ...
mano-a-mano ... hand-to-hand combat in some back alley.

"When they get done with Capt COLLINS, he's going to make Dan Burisch
look like he could be on the next FRONT cover of "Gentleman's Quarterly
Magazine" while COLLINS will be a prime candidate for the next edition
of "EXTREME MAKEOVER!"

"You see, Rich, ANONYMOUS and his group don't like Collins too much.
ANONYMOUS is on the "Briefing Control Access Roster" at MANY USG
installations throughout the country and he has INCREDIBLE ACCESS to a
wealth of information ... how I WISH I could disclose just SOME of those
UNpublished e-mails!

"How many "Briefing Access Control Rosters" does Collins' name appear
on?

NONE!

What kind of "access" to USG secrets does Collins have TODAY?

NONE!

"And, yes, there IS AN ACTIVE EFFORT to DIScredit Collins' little book
by DIA operatives which should NOT surprise anyone. After all, Collins
himself takes EVERY OPPORTUNITY to DIScredit, bash and viciously attack
Dr Greer's book even though Dr Greer has NEVER personally nor
professionally attacked Collins!

What goes around comes around!

"As the great civil rights leader and humanitarian RODNEY KING once said
at the height of the L. A. riots: "Can't we all just get along?"

Instead of becoming embroiled and starting one online controversy after
another, and TRASH TALKIN' everyone, I wish "Hellraisin' Bobby" would
heed those pearls of wisdom....

I rest my case as ... "Mr WebTV" aka The COSMIC E-N-T-E-R-T-A-I-N-E-R-!


Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:16 am
Profile
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 11:24 am
Posts: 2179
Location: Los Altos California
Post no truth, no power
owl wrote:
Who's going to fight for the common peeps? The gas bags? The reason why Dan and Marci are so threatening is that one, people instinctively know inside they are right, and two, they tell peeps to thinks for themselves. The only way the gas bags can look like anything other than the sniveling cowards they are is to say they don't believe them. Meanwhile, the attendance drops, but Dan's and Marci's hits increase.

Dan and Marci are doing something very right. They need to keep doing it.

BC


mongraal wrote:
Everytime Dan and Marci step into a room they set the new gold standard.


nowarning wrote:
Dearest Marcia,

I have just completed reading Dan's eloquently put letter to you, reference the smaller ongoing questions. If it was not an example of power speaking truth, then I have never seen one! Either way it now moves, I agree that enough is present to achieve the goal.

I am not arguing with you in the least, but it remains my suggestion not to repeat Steven's public photo flash. I know you are moving to a direction of commitment, but should the situation once more become fluid, he would be fixed to a single position. I make that suggestion, regardless of his being the best personnel in that single position.


Uncle John here: "Power speaking truth!" Now that is funny. Remember dadmiral saying that he would speak truth to power during his confirm hearing.

No matter how grand dan's handlers say he is, he isn't allowed to discuss the truth of things with me and he doesn't have the power to change that!


Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:09 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 1:00 pm
Posts: 636
Location: DC
Post Re: no truth, no power
mongraal wrote:
Everytime Dan and Marci step into a room they set the new gold standard.



Image


Sat Sep 08, 2007 12:05 pm
Profile
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 11:40 am
Posts: 867
Location: Eastern England
Post Perrynoid & Gene "I know a million secrets"
Dondep wrote:
The DonDep Files - Part 1
Okay, apologies in advance for the shameless self-promotion, but if I'm gonna walk the walk I better talk the talk. The link below is to a recent interview I did, the first part of "The DonDep Files", which is soon to be aired on satellite radio:

http://perrynoid.com/Perrynoid_Radio.php

Don, for a "crazy kook,":P you sure gave a flowing interview there in digest form, considering how quirkily amusing the show and interviewer were at times. You stated that PlanetX is only 12-24 months away, or possibly only 4 months at its earliest approach. I know you can't be specific about your sources, but what was the defining moment for you that crystallized your belief that PlanetX was a reality? [I've always been a bit of a sceptic regarding PlanetX as you know, but taking the ancient texts into consideration, and what Sichin has said over the years and the fact that many star systems in the universe are the binary type, then I accept that PlanetX has much more validity than I had first thought].

BTW, I had to smile at the introductory music at the very beginning of PerryNoid. It was the theme tune from "Grange Hill", a BBC television series set in a comprehensive school that I used to watch as a young kid in the late 1970s/early 1980s (the series is still going now, I believe, but with an updated soundtrack).

Gene Loscowski wrote:
8/27/2007 7:35 PM:
What a crock of shit. Dan Burisch is the biggest phony I have ever heard. He has never worked for any government agencies. He never held a security clearances, according to all USG agencies have the power to issue security clearances. I can't understand anyone who would believe this fool.


The big question is, do you believe Doty, McGovern, "Gene" & Co, or Dan Burisch, on the basis of the data they have all provided? I know who I'd put my tenner on. :wink:


Sat Sep 08, 2007 1:21 pm
Profile
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2007 12:29 pm
Posts: 305
Post Re: LG is a lie!
UncleJohn wrote:
If our government had the benefit of LG and it worked half way decently, then they would have never got us into the the quagmires of Iraq and subprime loans! Let us not forget these little details.



What an excellent point.

Don mentions multiple scources confirming the existance of such a device yet obviouse blunders in our most recent governmental history prove otherwise. How strange.

Dag

_________________
"Better a small leader than a big follower."


Sat Sep 08, 2007 4:41 pm
Profile
GT Truther

Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:08 pm
Posts: 5708
Post 
Quote:
Re: Re: Bob Collins NEEDS an Ol' Fashioned Ass Whoopin' like Dan Burisch Got!‏
From: Mc47 (Mc47@donet.com)
Sent: Sat 9/08/07 8:45 PM
To: Cc: RPJMartin1971@yahoo.co.uk; Abductions@comcast.net; Parks, Brian (BParks@torrnet.com); BreL@ihug.co.nz; brumac@compuserve.com; Doc G (CGreen@med.wayne.edu); ChristenW27@cybertrails.com; CIversen@insight.rr.com; DanTSmith@comcast.net; DEcker0726@yahoo.com; DickenL@comcast.net; EagleDenver@earthlink.net; EdKomarek@yahoo.com; Esperita@earthlink.net; fsphys@rogers.com; Gene.Loscowski@gmail.com; GKnapp@klastv.com; G.Novel@yahoo.com; Jagbodhi@mac.com; JakeReason@sympatico.ca; Jeff1557@cox.net; JeddyHi@yahoo.com; Jerry Pippin (JerryPippin@sbcglobal.net); JKSmith@surewest.net; John@offkilter.co.uk; Keyhole@rochester.rr.com; Lee.Nicholson4@ntlworld.com; LuciAnarchy@yahoo.com; Mark@strangeattractor.co.uk; MJSwartley@indra.com; MLamiroy@iafrica.com; NYCStone17@gmail.com; nyracum@yahoo.com; Ohio52@navyseals.com; PlanetaryFreedomFighter@hotmail.com; PMcGovernNTS@yahoo.com; publisher@ufodigest.com; Doc P (Puthoff@aol.com); Robert.Morningstar@gmail.com; Bill Hamilton (Skywatcher22@hotmail.com); Steve01@dslextreme.com; Support@projectcamelot.org; TamaraLinden40@yahoo.com; TheSurferDoc@yahoo.com; vortogon@hotmail.com; VictorsList@starstreamresearch.com; WJB1944@earthlink.net; Victor Martinez (VictorGM@webtv.net)
FYI--Sample of the go around arguments I was having with Rick Doty over Burisch in 2005. At that time I heavily defended Burisch and had some real good arguments, but there were a number of things that changed all that as we know.....Tom Mack left Groom Lake in 1994 and never mentioned a sick JRod.......Rmc

4/16/2005: RICK DOTY wrote:


The main problem I have with Crain/Burisch is the J-Rod story. No one I know can relate to his story. As late as 1991, J-Rod lived in normal living conditions. He did not live in a sphere. J-Rod had no medical problems. Every official, who had access to J-Rod, knows all about him. J-Rod had no problem breathing our air or living in our environment. As far as I'm concern, Crain/Burisch's story about J-Rod is a fake! My close friend, who still works for LANL, laugh at this story. My friend had close access to J-Rod for many years and never knew him to suffer from any medical problems.

----- Original Message -----
*From:* fidelio <mailto>
*To:* undisclosed-recipients: <mailto>
*Sent:* Saturday, April 16, 2005 09:20
*Subject:* Re: Dan recognizes Rick!

AGAIN, the important point was that he recognized you.
Reason, he is the one who went into the Clean Sphere
and took the tissue samples from J-Rod but that was
after you left. So, the fact that you knew of J-Rod but
never met him corroborates Crain's now Burisch's story......Rmc

RICK DOTY wrote:


A lot of people knew me. I was the CI guy. They knew me but
that doesn't mean I knew them!

----- Original Message -----
*From:* fidelio <mailto>
*To:* undisclosed-recipients: <mailto>
*Sent:* Friday, April 15, 2005 08:26
*Subject:* Re: Dan recognizes Rick!

Rick, you're difficult, you're obfuscating the point.
At least Burisch (Crain) recognized you, he wasn't exactly
sure which Common Area either. And we know he wasn't the same Crain you
were talking about, you're being difficult!.......Rmc

RICK DOTY wrote:


I'm not sure which area he is talking about. The clearance office at Groom Lake is the only common area I know; unless he is talking about the entrance into the underground complex. However, this guy is not the Crain I knew in DIA! The Crain I knew was not a scientist.


Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:00 pm
Profile
GT Truther

Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:08 pm
Posts: 5708
Post 
Just an observation...

Burisch got the story line of J-Rod in the clean sphere from the ONLY fiction (science fiction story line in the history of the genre ) to include such a plot.

Babylon Five (the television series) Fans may very well remember Vorlon / Ambassador Kosh

Image

Image

Kosh's race could not exist outside of a EvP suite and then only in the atmosphere of his home world. This LEVEL 5 of the AMBASSADOR chambers of Babylon Five was flooded with his atmosphere. We learn in sesson four that the Vorlon's were the origin of ANGEL myths and legends on the earth. Outsdide of his mysterious EVP suite Kosh takes on the "Being of Light" appearence along with angelic like wings. (the natural appearence of his race).

In the story the Vorlon's are in a thousands years war with blood enemies "They Shadows" (origin of demon myths oon the Earth) the Vorlons and Shadows one of the few "Ancients" of the Milky Way Galaxy.. Being that the Vorlon's and Shadows were part of the very very first speices in the Galaxy they had a despiute on how to govern the galaxy and deal with the younger races..

The Shadows:

Image

The Vorlons and Kosh outside of his EVP suit:

Image

MUST of Burisch's J-Rod story is borrowed and re-written from the Kosh story line of Babylon Five.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see how Marci and Dan re-wrote the story line of Babylon Five.. all it would take is a little imagination. borrowing here and there from fictional stories and create one of your own!


Just a thought


Shady

PS.. Oh nearly forget! God was also apart of the Babylon Five Story line. It was the FIRST Being the Universe created and ancient of the ancients. In t he Story line It perfered to sleep in the Milky Way galaxy (rest for eons) and watch all the younger races play out their games. The Vorlon's and Shadows amuzed him.


Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:33 pm
Profile
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:46 am
Posts: 2830
Location: Miles from DC in rural PA
Post Re: LG is a lie!
Dagwood wrote:
UncleJohn wrote:
If our government had the benefit of LG and it worked half way decently, then they would have never got us into the the quagmires of Iraq and subprime loans! Let us not forget these little details.



What an excellent point.

Funny you pulled that quote out from UJ's post, Dag! I swear had I a few more minutes before work this morning I was about to do the same thing! Seriously; the issue is whether it 'works' or not, which gets back to my take on where it came from and why the Maji ooh and ahhh over it.

Don mentions multiple scources confirming the existance of such a device yet obviouse blunders in our most recent governmental history prove otherwise. How strange.

Ah, not so fast with a conclusion! Confirmation of such a device isn't precluded by the blunders of the regime. In fact, it probably confirms it in more ways than you might guess. That's the problem with any 'future vision' device; if in fact its ability is contingent upon the spiritual refinement and orientation of the viewer, than the blunderbusses that are in control are obviously going to make decisions based on what they see which will lead to those very visions manifesting in reality. As they try to avoid it, they make it happen! It's not all as simple as that, but I'm sure that's part of the problem. Take that thing away from them, force them to abide by the transparency most intelligent folks demand of their government officials, and a different story would be written!

Dag

_________________
"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.


Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:10 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:46 am
Posts: 2830
Location: Miles from DC in rural PA
Post Re: no truth, no power
UncleJohn wrote:
owl wrote:
Who's going to fight for the common peeps? The gas bags? The reason why Dan and Marci are so threatening is that one, people instinctively know inside they are right, and two, they tell peeps to thinks for themselves. The only way the gas bags can look like anything other than the sniveling cowards they are is to say they don't believe them. Meanwhile, the attendance drops, but Dan's and Marci's hits increase.

Dan and Marci are doing something very right. They need to keep doing it.

BC

I swear, this REALLY takes the cake! The oxymoronic attempt, with a straight face, to call a spade a hoe (or a rake a spade) is reminiscent of the old adage practiced by the Arrogant Ones: repeat a lie often enough and the naive will believe it to be true! They do NOT want people to 'think for themselves'; they've re-written history so many times they have lost so much credibility, and the way they have betrayed the many folks who have reached out to help them - then turning around and accusing THEM of the betrayal - hasn't gone unnoticed over the years.

The lowest point, AND THE MOST TELLING despite its apparent unimportance, was when they felt they HAD to go out of their way to lie about me "always bringing up Zetatalk" while we stayed with them. I marvel at the baldness of their ability to lie about that, because despite the fact the information may have been in the forefront of my thoughts, I was extremely careful to bring it up only once directly, and a second time indirectly, in a very well-thought-out effort to have them engage the issue. They disappointed on both occasions, but I went out of my way NOT to mention it again, having given them the opportunity they said they welcomed to discuss 'things'.

The question has always been, WHY? WHY did Marci feel compelled to ridicule the concept of "Planet X" in one of her most recent cartoon renditions of a photo of her and Dan? The wise observer can guess the truth, but the naive one simply dismisses it as just another facet of being inept at the social graces.

Another interesting observation is the deconstruction of the ufers into 'gasbags' (yes, I've used that term myself to describe them, and on many an occasion they are).....but they're more than that. Maybe, too, they need to be encouraged to direct their gases toward the Responsible Ones, who are the ONLY ones to enable the rest of the 'truth' to come out. Instead, they squabble among themselves, and their audience is often limited to just that.....themselves, and a handful of those of us out here on the 'fringe' forums.

The biggest 8,000-lb. gorilla in the room is the fact that Dan is surrounded on all sides by control mechanisms that limit him in the most critical ways. Topside there's his Daddy-O, the same Dadmiral who serves as chief spymaster and master surveiller for the commander-in-thief, whose illegitimacy is now unravelling.....and Chickenhawk Cheney, who once ran the Evil Halliburton and even today rakes in pay-outs from that same mega-corp while he furtively funds Blackwater and other 'private' mercenary operations designed to keep him and his corporate pals controlling the planet's resources as long as possible.

By his side is Marci, who controls Dan in the most intimate ways of control imaginable, even while appearing subordinate to him in public. Whatever Dan resists via the Dadmiral, Marci is there to finish the job and make it appear as if it's for the best; only the Lord God knows how much she herself has been bamboozled and molly-coddled by thug-voiced praises of grandeur.

Surrounding him on the ground floor are the various 'thugs' who've been vetted by the Maji, particulary John and Dick, chosen not for their independent thought but their ability to fawn fatuously, threaten ominously, attack mercilessly, and 'protect' Dan to the point of smothering him. Nothing has really changed since the days of 'overt' control, so when potential interviewers like Linda Moulton Howe and Paola Harris insist on Dan speaking frankly without Marci present, Marci makes short shrift of them.

In short, with appointed thugs like that, a protege who is now getting equal billing as that, and the ultimate commander at the top, how much 'free thinking' can one expect? We're talking about the Rancher and Angler; who among us really expects a minion of Dick Cheney to encourage 'free and independent thought'??? For that is who Dan ultimately is dependent on, whether he wants to speak freely or not.

For that matter, isn't this post by the same individual who once crowed about how good the food was at the Bohemian Grove?




mongraal wrote:
Everytime Dan and Marci step into a room they set the new gold standard.


Interesting; copping a line from a major real-estate firm in its propaganda effort to imply "housing crisis? what mortgage lending crisis?"

Worse, it's the worst kind of ego-feeding frenzy hired thugs can emote. (Oh, I'm sorry; those would be 'retired Majestic operatives', chosen for their slavish devotion but still paid by Majestic subterfuge.)


nowarning wrote:
Dearest Marcia,

I have just completed reading Dan's eloquently put letter to you, reference the smaller ongoing questions. If it was not an example of power speaking truth, then I have never seen one! Either way it now moves, I agree that enough is present to achieve the goal.

I am not arguing with you in the least, but it remains my suggestion not to repeat Steven's public photo flash. I know you are moving to a direction of commitment, but should the situation once more become fluid, he would be fixed to a single position. I make that suggestion, regardless of his being the best personnel in that single position.


One has to wonder why all this correspondence has to take place in public; the keen observer notices but two things: how 'good' the D&M roadshow is, judging by the adjectives they use to describe themselves, and consequently how 'bad' others are, that don't believe the same as they, and why the 'teaser' in virtually every statement? What's up with that? Always hinting at something 'big', something 'important', something to tease the audience into waiting for......'something'. I seem to recall Kate's signature line to that effect; she was very prescient about some things.

Uncle John here: "Power speaking truth!" Now that is funny. Remember dadmiral saying that he would speak truth to power during his confirm hearing.

No matter how grand dan's handlers say he is, he isn't allowed to discuss the truth of things with me and he doesn't have the power to change that!

Not only is he not allowed, he isn't willing.....and that's the scariest part of it all. The same goes for many others, UJ. You put the final point on it as well: he doesn't have the power to change that, either. We won't get the chance to hang out with Dan on 'this side', but we will on the 'other side', when those that press around him now will be taken away from him and off to a not-too-pleasant place.

"No truth, no power", indeed.




_________________
"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.


Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:55 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:46 am
Posts: 2830
Location: Miles from DC in rural PA
Post Re: Perrynoid & Gene "I know a million secrets"
mjc wrote:
Dondep wrote:
The DonDep Files - Part 1
Okay, apologies in advance for the shameless self-promotion, but if I'm gonna walk the walk I better talk the talk. The link below is to a recent interview I did, the first part of "The DonDep Files", which is soon to be aired on satellite radio:

http://perrynoid.com/Perrynoid_Radio.php

Don, for a "crazy kook,":P you sure gave a flowing interview there in digest form, considering how quirkily amusing the show and interviewer were at times. You stated that PlanetX is only 12-24 months away, or possibly only 4 months at its earliest approach. I know you can't be specific about your sources, but what was the defining moment for you that crystallized your belief that PlanetX was a reality? [I've always been a bit of a sceptic regarding PlanetX as you know, but taking the ancient texts into consideration, and what Sichin has said over the years and the fact that many star systems in the universe are the binary type, then I accept that PlanetX has much more validity than I had first thought].

The 'defining moment' was on New Year's Eve, 2002 (the day before 2003 began), when it 'all' came bursting into my mind in an epiphany resulting from what everyone was either trying to tell me, trying to get me NOT to know or even think about, trying to get me to think of SOMETHING ELSE, and then all the millions of myriad pieces of first-hand observation that came tumbling into the light.

Of course, I was just as psyched-out as the commander-in-thief's henchmen, and didn't realize until later that I had been 'victimized' by the same forces that had to remove the arch-dunce from the Residence by a slow process of decimation in order that when the time came, the public wouldn't face the same potential for martial law as Dr Deagle continues to warn about. The destruction of the house of Bush will parallel the escalating earth changes, but I'm certain that the moment will arrive before the expiration on my MasterCard, which is 05/09. If I have to eat my (leather) hat on that date, UJ will be there to witness it. I look forward to such a feast, but I doubt it will happen. (The feast of leather hat, that is! :P )


BTW, I had to smile at the introductory music at the very beginning of PerryNoid. It was the theme tune from "Grange Hill", a BBC television series set in a comprehensive school that I used to watch as a young kid in the late 1970s/early 1980s (the series is still going now, I believe, but with an updated soundtrack).

Perrynoid is a channel to the rock-n'-roll counterculture, the average shmoes that haul the drywall, and the cubical clerks, the mainstay of the service industry who seem so jaundiced by their lives but yet 'know' something is going down; they just don't inhabit 'fringe forums' like some of their countrymen.

Gene Loscowski wrote:
8/27/2007 7:35 PM:
What a crock of shit. Dan Burisch is the biggest phony I have ever heard. He has never worked for any government agencies. He never held a security clearances, according to all USG agencies have the power to issue security clearances. I can't understand anyone who would believe this fool.


The big question is, do you believe Doty, McGovern, "Gene" & Co, or Dan Burisch, on the basis of the data they have all provided? I know who I'd put my tenner on. :wink:

I'm about to weigh in on that very conversation myself, mjc. I've been holding my fire pending the receipt of some correspondence, but in essence I'd have to agree with "Owl" on this one; those folks are playing their 'gasbag' roles, or as the CotM membership might call them, 'loose cannons'. While having served a useful purpose in the past, they are either doing the bidding of the Cheney cabal within and without Majestic by casting aspersions on Dan B., or are undermining a serious effort to bamboozle the public into thinking "there's no Planet X! It's all swamp gas! Now pray for whirled peas an' unity and go back to your shopping and the holographic rainbows comin' outcher arse!"
{sorry, the reference to 'rainbows' is borrowed from Simmering Frog - with permission - to describe the many superficial aspects of so-called new-age eschatology, in which the entire population of earth escapes any physical distress and automatically graduates to the higher densities 'cause we're all such perfect examples of divine creation... :roll: }


_________________
"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.


Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:21 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2007 12:29 pm
Posts: 305
Post Re: LG is a lie!
Dondep wrote:
Dagwood wrote:
UncleJohn wrote:
If our government had the benefit of LG and it worked half way decently, then they would have never got us into the the quagmires of Iraq and subprime loans! Let us not forget these little details.



What an excellent point.

Funny you pulled that quote out from UJ's post, Dag! I swear had I a few more minutes before work this morning I was about to do the same thing! Seriously; the issue is whether it 'works' or not, which gets back to my take on where it came from and why the Maji ooh and ahhh over it.

Don mentions multiple scources confirming the existance of such a device yet obviouse blunders in our most recent governmental history prove otherwise. How strange.

Ah, not so fast with a conclusion! Confirmation of such a device isn't precluded by the blunders of the regime. In fact, it probably confirms it in more ways than you might guess. That's the problem with any 'future vision' device; if in fact its ability is contingent upon the spiritual refinement and orientation of the viewer, than the blunderbusses that are in control are obviously going to make decisions based on what they see which will lead to those very visions manifesting in reality. As they try to avoid it, they make it happen! It's not all as simple as that, but I'm sure that's part of the problem. Take that thing away from them, force them to abide by the transparency most intelligent folks demand of their government officials, and a different story would be written!

Dag


***(Sorry UJ, I thought it relavent to repost this)

Don, I was expecting such a response. However, I though it would've been along the lines of how the government doesn't always listen to reason. Sighting examples like Pearl Harbor and 9/11. Regaurdless, it is very revealing of how you think. Spiritual first, reason second. That's why I have such an affection for you. Your a hippy with an attitude,...lol!

NS,

Burisch was on the web starting when? Babylon 5?

The fiction is a collaboration of things. Starting with Doty and the ufer's, extending to the Sahara (or Aladen??) security force. We may never know. However a good indicator of it all is to look at the accomplice,....what, where, and when did MBM come from PRIOR to DB???? Now she is his, (if what he claimes is right, he is the MOST IMPORTANT man since Jeasus Christ himself!!!!!!!!!!!!!), right hand man????????!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't think so, folks. They are two of a kind, and not in a good way.

Peace.

Dag

_________________
"Better a small leader than a big follower."


Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:33 pm
Profile
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 11:24 am
Posts: 2179
Location: Los Altos California
Post 
Uncle John here: I only wish I would have phrased it "speak the truth with us" instead of "speak the truth with me."

We don't have a software system to do this. Some day perhaps.

I am not in this alone!


Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:36 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:46 am
Posts: 2830
Location: Miles from DC in rural PA
Post Hippies with Attitude...."all we want is the truth!&
Dag wrote:
Don, I was expecting such a response. However, I though it would've been along the lines of how the government doesn't always listen to reason. Sighting examples like Pearl Harbor and 9/11. Regaurdless, it is very revealing of how you think. Spiritual first, reason second. That's why I have such an affection for you. Your a hippy with an attitude,...lol!


Someday I'll have to introduce you to my 'spiritual abacus'! :lol:

Primitive society was more ritualistically religious, remanding reason to a lesser place. Recent society of the 20th century had reached the point where what passed for 'reason' reigned, and the spiritual was reserved for Sunday mornings and the blessing over dinner. I don't know if wisdom is possible without giving both their equal weight.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And what would Saturday night be without a snip from Nancy's GLP chat showed that Shady's find may have been more correct than even he could have guessed! Here's the original post Shady put up with the statement by the veteran Air Force officer:

Shady, pasting in a quote from former CIA agent Larry Johnson, who recounts the observations of a retired B-52 pilot, wrote:
Those five nukes on that B-52 may have something to do with Iran
Larry Johnson – Crimes & Corruptions of the N.W.O. News Sept 5, 2007

Why the hubbub over a B-52 taking off from a B-52 base in Minot, North Dakota and subsequently landing at a B-52 base in Barksdale, Louisiana? That’s like getting excited if you see a postal worker in uniform walking out of a post office. And how does someone watching a B-52 land identify the cruise missiles as nukes? It just does not make sense.

So I called a old friend and retired B-52 pilot and asked him. What he told me offers one compelling case of circumstantial evidence. My buddy, let’s call him Jack D. Ripper, reminded me that the only times you put weapons on a plane is when they are on alert or if you are tasked to move the weapons to a specific site.

Then he told me something I had not heard before.

Barksdale Air Force Base is being used as a jumping off point for Middle East operations. Gee, why would we want cruise missile nukes at Barksdale Air Force Base. Can’t imagine we would need to use them in Iraq. Why would we want to preposition nuclear weapons at a base conducting Middle East operations?

His final point was to observe that someone on the inside obviously leaked the info that the planes were carrying nukes. A B-52 landing at Barksdale is a non-event. A B-52 landing with nukes. That is something else.

Now maybe there is an innocent explanation for this? I can’t think of one. What is certain is that the pilots of this plane did not just make a last minute decision to strap on some nukes and take them for a joy ride. We need some tough questions and clear answers.

What the hell is going on? Did someone at Barksdale try to indirectly warn the American people that the Bush Administration is staging nukes for Iran? I don’t know, but it is a question worth asking.

Mr. Johnson, who worked previously with the Central Intelligence Agency and U.S. State Department’s Office of Counter Terrorism, is a recognized expert in the fields of terrorism, aviation security, crisis and risk management.

http://mparent7777-2.blogspot.com/2007/ ... -have.html


Followed by this question on Nancy's weekly thread:

Q: Can the Zetas tell us what really happened concerning the news about a US airforce plane carrying 5 or 6 nukes overflying the US?

Followed by the news account that prompted the question:

Sources: B-52 Mistakenly Carried Nukes
Sep 5, 2007
[link to apnews.myway.com]
A B-52 bomber was mistakenly loaded with five nuclear warheads during a flight from North Dakota to Louisiana. The bomber carried advanced cruise missiles as part of a Defense Department program to retire 400 of the missiles, the Military Times said. The nuclear warheads should have been removed before the missiles were mounted onto pylons under the bomber's wings for the Aug. 30 flight from Minot Air Force Base in North Dakota to Barksdale Air Force Base in Louisiana. He said an investigation was launched and the crews involved in loading the missiles were decertified pending corrective action or training.


SOZT
Closely examine the excuses given out by the Air Force and you can see what ACTUALLY happened here. These nukes were being taken out of the country. The fact that they were missing from the arsenal was not to be discovered until AFTER they had escaped the continental US, having been moved from the heartland to the Gulf where they could be transferred to a ship along the convoluted and unprotected Louisiana coastline. The locals go fishing daily, and does anyone check those boats as they go off into the Gulf? The Air Force states the nukes were “never out of their control”, admitting this theft was an Air Force operation. Ah, but it was an oversight that the nukes were not removed from the missiles, no? No. The list of steps that had to be overlooked was lengthy, involving numerous people, to ensure that just such a happenstance would NOT occur. For instance, person A makes a step, person B makes a step, both in the presence of each other. Person C asks both if they have performed their step and checks the results, noting this on a form next sent on to an office. Person D comes in independently from that office and verifies the step was done, also checking with persons A, B, and C. And this would be just for a SINGLE step.

So were all these individuals involved in the theft of five nuclear warheads? Note that if the person from the OFFICE where the form was sent were looking the other way, then the step does not necessarily need to include persons A, B, and C, or even person D if he was unaware a duty was to be performed. The order to perform the step in the first place would simply not be made. The higher up the chain this lack of oversight goes, the fewer the number of people who need to be involved in the conspiracy. But such a conspiracy presumes that those normally involved in this type of procedure are brain-dead, or so in synch with orders from above that they question nothing. It also presumes that we, the telepathic Zetas, would be unaware of such a plot. As we have reiterated numerous times, we and humans in the contingent that is blocking Bush STOP operations that Bush orders. Normally, these operations are stopped early, before the public becomes aware of them. The new plan is to allow the public to become aware of the plots, where possible, so as to EXPOSE what Bush is attempting to do. This was one such opportunity.

What were Bush and Company trying to achieve? Bush has been desperate to invoke martial law within the US, and needs a panic within the American public to do so. He is being blocked from simply declaring martial law, which he has attempted numerous times. Bush has also been trying to bomb and/or invade Iran, and has given this order numerous times. He has shuffled commanders, each time finding his new commanders are blocking his orders too. We mentioned years ago
that many in the US military maintain a façade of cooperation with Bush, but are sleepers, having arranged to put themselves in influential positions for just such a time when they might be given a illegal order, which they could then refuse. Bush and Cheney concluded that if US nukes could be smuggled out of the country and put into the hands of contractors loyal to their masters and the almighty dollar, they could start something – bomb US facilities and point the finger at Iran, or potentially bomb a facility in Iran so as to incite a counterattack. Once again they have failed, but what they DID achieve was a heightened sense within the contingent blocking Bush that they must act, as Bush is pulling out all the stops. The contingent must now move from passive resistance to a state of war!
EOZT


What, arrest the Resident, you say?? Arrest Rancher and Angler?? In the immortal words of the commander-in-thief, "bring it on!"

_________________
"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.


Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:06 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:35 pm
Posts: 155
Post obla-nyet ubleck-da
Ganesh: "Lookingglass aside, there is no creativity in the universe unless accompanied by the Spirit of Mystery. This is what we call cosmic logic. If a creator knows in advance the totality of outcome of its creation, then it ceases to exist, no longer being a viable living creation capable of challenging the unknown outcomes that nurture such a beast. In the case of any and all attempts to look far down the road and come back with pieces of reality, they are just pomposities. Lookingglass sounds to me like the ultimate bad karma backfire obfuscation machine, or an 'infernal device' as they used to refer to such instruments of satania..."

Sidekick Blob: "Sheesh, Gan. So we're all free to head towrd an actual unknown future, and not a can of spam?"

Ganesh: "Yes, Blob, that is part of what makes us alive and free."

Dr. So: "There are however, some who would like to ~matricize~ creation attempting to snatch the very souls of its inhabitants and force them through the cheese-grater into
yet another infernal faux-creation. most of us hang betwixt the two: Reality and Cheeseland, or Verminia. So."

Coyotrix: "The trick is to live your life with just principles and make a decent contribution to society. the new oath of neoconia should be: "if you don't have a victim you're a coward." the insideousness of this statement defines well what is being promulgated."

Blob's son, Slob: "....so what about all these dotys and crains, and dadmirals, and so forth???"

WhoByrd: "Who cares? just some more anomalies along the road to paradise. won't really change a thing as far as the Big Path. Well, what about the Muslims? the radical ones are insane, just like the radical christians. stay in the middle of the road, keep your chin down and your guard up, and walkith the line, as John the Cash said."


Sun Sep 09, 2007 7:51 am
Profile
GT Truther

Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:08 pm
Posts: 5708
Post 
I guess women with pink purses are dangers (Flash backs to Ruth Buzzy 'Old Lady Skit' Laugh In) after all ! :) No wonder Dodie Crain wants Debbi out of her sons life!


Ad: "Coming from McDowell and Crain publishing. The hair rasing advantures of Debbi Burisch, cocaine drug maul! hit woman for super secret Majestic Twelve. Read Debbi 's Burisch's life story in her own words!!

Armed and Dangerous! The Debbie Burisch Story

Image

She may look innocent but that purse packs a cannon!






----------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
RE: Bob Collins NEEDS an Ol' Fashioned Ass Whoopin' like Dan Burisch Got!‏
From: Freedom Fighter (planetaryfreedomfighter@hotmail.com)
You may not know this sender. Mark as safe | Mark as unsafe
Sent: Sat 9/08/07 11:14 PM
To: Victor Martinez (victorgm@webtv.net); rpjmartin1971@yahoo.co.uk
Cc: abductions@comcast.net; Parks, Brian (bparks@torrnet.com); brel@ihug.co.nz; brumac@compuserve.com; Doc G (cgreen@med.wayne.edu); christenw27@cybertrails.com; civersen@insight.rr.com; dantsmith@comcast.net; decker0726@yahoo.com; dickenl@comcast.net; eagledenver@earthlink.net; edkomarek@yahoo.com; esperita@earthlink.net; fsphys@rogers.com; gene.loscowski@gmail.com; gknapp@klastv.com; g.novel@yahoo.com; jagbodhi@mac.com; jakereason@sympatico.ca; jeff1557@cox.net; jeddyhi@yahoo.com; Jerry Pippin (jerrypippin@sbcglobal.net); jksmith@surewest.net; john@offkilter.co.uk; keyhole@rochester.rr.com; lee.nicholson4@ntlworld.com; lucianarchy@yahoo.com; mark@strangeattractor.co.uk; Mc47 (mc47@donet.com); mjswartley@indra.com; mlamiroy@iafrica.com; nycstone17@gmail.com; nyracum@yahoo.com; ohio52@navyseals.com; pmcgovernnts@yahoo.com; publisher@ufodigest.com; Doc P (puthoff@aol.com); robert.morningstar@gmail.com; Bill Hamilton (skywatcher22@hotmail.com); steve01@dslextreme.com; support@projectcamelot.org; tamaralinden40@yahoo.com; thesurferdoc@yahoo.com; vortogon@hotmail.com; victorslist@starstreamresearch.com; wjb1944@earthlink.net
Rich, Victor & all:

Those whom have followed the story in the past know the beating was the outcome of a domestic dispute that got out of control. Ask Dodi Crain if you want to know what really happened.

Marci McDowell later tried to claim "Majestic thugs" were responsible in a disgusting and pathetic attempt to gain credibility.

Several other well-informed persons of genuine integrity and high principles on this e-mail distribution list I have personally been in touch with about the incident also know the truth and may wish to comment further.

I don't, and have no more time for any more of the Burisch fairy tale.


Randy Kitchur



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


From: VictorGM@webtv.net
Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2007 08:00:23 -0700
To: RPJMartin1971@yahoo.co.uk
CC: Abductions@comcast.net; BParks@torrnet.com; BreL@ihug.co.nz; brumac@compuserve.com; CGreen@med.wayne.edu; ChristenW27@cybertrails.com; CIversen@insight.rr.com; DanTSmith@comcast.net; DEcker0726@yahoo.com; DickenL@comcast.net; EagleDenver@earthlink.net; EdKomarek@yahoo.com; Esperita@earthlink.net; fsphys@rogers.com; Gene.Loscowski@gmail.com; GKnapp@klastv.com; G.Novel@yahoo.com; Jagbodhi@mac.com; JakeReason@sympatico.ca; Jeff1557@cox.net; JeddyHi@yahoo.com; JerryPippin@sbcglobal.net; JKSmith@surewest.net; John@offkilter.co.uk; Keyhole@rochester.rr.com; Lee.Nicholson4@ntlworld.com; LuciAnarchy@yahoo.com; Mark@strangeattractor.co.uk; Mc47@donet.com; MJSwartley@indra.com; MLamiroy@iafrica.com; NYCStone17@gmail.com; nyracum@yahoo.com; Ohio52@navyseals.com; PlanetaryFreedomFighter@hotmail.com; PMcGovernNTS@yahoo.com; publisher@ufodigest.com; Puthoff@aol.com; Robert.Morningstar@gmail.com; Skywatcher22@hotmail.com; Steve01@dslextreme.com; Support@projectcamelot.org; TamaraLinden40@yahoo.com; TheSurferDoc@yahoo.com; vortogon@hotmail.com; VictorsList@starstreamresearch.com; WJB1944@earthlink.net
Subject: Bob Collins NEEDS an Ol' Fashioned Ass Whoopin' like Dan Burisch Got!

[Truncated]


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Get news, entertainment and everything you care about at Live.com. Check it out!


Sun Sep 09, 2007 9:09 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 773 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by Vjacheslav Trushkin for Free Forums/DivisionCore.