It is currently Mon Jun 21, 2021 5:31 am



Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 917 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 6.0 2011 
Author Message
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 8:54 am
Posts: 4921
Location: Canada
Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 6.0 2011
Those wanna be celebrities are not worth our time UJ :nono

The only thing that SNEDS Says is good for these days is to laugh at what an Oxy Moron that group truly have become :slap


UncleJohn wrote:
Uncle John here: I would like to respond to the latest posts at sneds, like any of us would believe that d&m&thugs will ever shut up.

What is the difference between an "experiment" and a "performance?" Hard to say, but sneds is differently a "performance." D&m&thugs or daddy-o think that this is an "experiment." They lack understanding of what's happening.

Long ago on the golden thread I stated that I should not call anyone stupid and I shall not do so now. Implication of stupidity is acceptable.

D&m&thugs are not ready for prime time on the big stage, but they are amusing. They are like an opening act.

I love the posters on the golden thread. Thank you all. God bless you all. May we shine forever and hopefully together.

Pam, Garci and I survived the bad weather last night. When the sirens go off in Omaha, one doesn't know if it is a tornado, the levee broke, the nuclear plant had problems or it was just bad weather.

Only love can fill and I love a parade.

_________________
Image Please Obey the Golden Rules viewtopic.php?f=31&t=3563&p=40912#p40912


Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:19 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:58 pm
Posts: 1195
Location: The Golden State
Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 6.0 2011
==== Eric Dollard on Longitudinal Diaelectricy / Tesla's first radio transmission patent ====


Before you watch the video you are afforded a short treatise in regards to the patent that Marconi filed over the top of Tesla's. Tesla's patent was the wireless transmission of energy not information. This energy transmission was done without losses during transmission. Marconi's patent was on Transverse Electromagnetism as a means of propagation. The Marconi method is the one we currently use everywhere. It is a very lossy transmission methodology and differs from the Tesla method in several ways.

1st The Marconi method has the B and H fields 90 degrees apposed. In other words the electrostatic energy and electromagnetic energies are diametrically opposed by 90 degrees.

2nd The Marconi method is a subset of the Tesla method is a Time variant transmission methodology. This means that the B and H field waves propagate at differing rates and is compounded by denser mediums. In other words the Marconi method doesn't like solids or liquids as a means of propagation and tends to be extremely lossy.

3rd The Tesla method of wireless energy transmission has the B and H fields co-aligned so that the wave propagation of the B and H fields are at the same rate of travel.

4th The Marconi method is called a time variant transmission method. This is not so with the Tesla transmission method as it is a Time reversed transmission method.

What is Time Variance ? Time variance is the difference in the rate of propagation between the electrostatic and electromagnetic waves.

What is Time Invariant ? Time invariant is wave propagation at the speed of light. At the speed of light "TIME STOPS", so time does not vary.

What is Time Reversed ? Time reversed wave propagation is when the waves travel faster than light speed.

According to Einstein / Planks constant I thought that nothing could go faster than light ? No. This is not completely correct. Masses cannot travel faster than light in a relativistic mode whereas forces can and do travel faster than light speed and this was part of Nicola Tesla's wireless transmission of energy patent. It was this patent which said that the energy that was transmitted traveled at Pi / 2 times the speed of light or 291,000 miles per second. It was this patent that JP Morgan spent a fortune trying to crush because he and others wanted to strap everyone with a power bill. Energy was the biggest commodity at the time and still is the biggest commodity which we are being forced to use.

---

Now about the video.. Eric Dollard is the only man known to be able to accurately reproduce many of Tesla's experiments with Radiant Energy and wireless transmission of power. This is because he understands that conventional electrical theory only includes half of the story !

The typical Hertzian, electromagnetic field of Transverse Waves is the gross by-product of a much more powerful, but hidden, energy envelope which is manifested as Longitudinal Standing Waves in a scalar nodal matrix, not propagated in the up and down, ocean wave fashion of Transverse Waves. Longitudinal waves are propagated in a strait lines.





The PTB's use non renewable energy as a secret weapon to say you are the ones who are wasteful when it is they who have foisted these systems of control over each and every one of us. We should be flying at this point. Our homes should be flying. How Cities should be in the sky. We should be moving out into the vast expanse of our Universe. This has been removed from our reach. It has been taken away from us just as many of Nicola Tesla's achievements have been taken away from us.

I have told you time and time again that vast networks of Deep Underground Cities exist which sport advanced technologies that we fail to come close to comprehend. I have seen some of these places and some of these technologies. This is why I am on a crusade to uncover the truth.

:candle :candle :candle

_________________
-- PhaTz..

The Truth... Is for those who are bold enough to learn it, knowledgeable enough to accept it, stand not in judgment of it and are not predisposed to add
boundaries to it..


Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:44 pm
Profile
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:50 am
Posts: 284
Location: UK
Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 6.0 2011
Nigel Farage of the UKIP (United Kingdom Independence Party) was always right. Anyone can Google his wondrous speeches on YouTube. He survived an assassination attempt and is still buoyant.
the latest....
http://callingengland.blogspot.com/
The UK wants out thank goodness - we were never allowed democracy on this - even though the warring parties promised this in election manifestos and both reneged. Ireland was truly betrayed over the Lisbon Treaty (vote and VOTE positively again - or suffer even more)
Does real democracy exist? Or is it at the hands of the huge corporates which in reality now 'run' the world?


Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:47 pm
Profile
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:58 pm
Posts: 1195
Location: The Golden State
Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 6.0 2011
avid wrote:
Nigel Farage of the UKIP (United Kingdom Independence Party) was always right. Anyone can Google his wondrous speeches on YouTube. He survived an assassination attempt and is still buoyant.
the latest....
http://callingengland.blogspot.com/
The UK wants out thank goodness - we were never allowed democracy on this - even though the warring parties promised this in election manifestos and both reneged. Ireland was truly betrayed over the Lisbon Treaty (vote and VOTE positively again - or suffer even more)
Does real democracy exist? Or is it at the hands of the huge corporates which in reality now 'run' the world?


Private (hidden) Corporations which don't pay taxes and don't get audited. They can do anything with impunity because they can create any credential out of thin air and pose as people who matter. Then just as quickly as they leave, all traces of them vanish. This was true about the man which came forward who told us on a Camelot Vid about the Lithium Niobate chips. Lithium Niobate chips can be introduced in the aquifer and through the food supply. We are being chipped like cattle. There spy satellites take these time stamped chips and then look for geographic / time info placed on them. If we go to the Sudan or Russia.... they will know. These chips are introduced at regular intervals. We are being treated as a terrorist suspect whether we have done anything or not. They have stepped up their end game strategies and have implemented draconian controls and metrics to monitor our every move.

Lithium Niobate chips are 2-3 microns and cannot be detected by X-Rays. They are too small. The are highly reactive to longitudinal scalar waves. Much of the PTB's technology is based upon Tesla's Longitudinal transmission systems because of the low losses through all mediums. It takes special transmitters and receivers to send and receive Scalar energies so detection by us is impossible with our current technologies. We are being bombarded by multiple scalar satellite sources which can synthetically image in 3D down to the millimeter. They have created a synthetic model of the entire world representing every stick of wood in every building. This is the level of control. This is a surgical invasive enterprise which is very clandestine. All they need do is point the finger and your life turns into hell seemingly for no reason. They did this to me because I told everyone about many of there darkest secrets. They are so pissed at me for writing about their DNA Infrared Interferometric manipulation equipment. The technology they have we should be the beneficiaries of. After all we were the ones who paid for it.

_________________
-- PhaTz..

The Truth... Is for those who are bold enough to learn it, knowledgeable enough to accept it, stand not in judgment of it and are not predisposed to add
boundaries to it..


Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:18 pm
Profile
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:55 am
Posts: 3629
Location: 30 clicks N of 3030
Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 6.0 2011
That's a neat report on Longitudinal Diaelectricy you posted Phats - thank you.

I read about the scalar potential being tested back in tne 90's and as you say - the information about it it just keeps vanishing from time to time. Sciece beyond science.

Real pity the people of earth can't resist this manipulation JP started with Testla, openly. At least the one thing we can do is expose it where we can - so well done Phats!

I suppose the next thing to happen is the Electical engineers working on Tesla research or Scalar technologies will start getting offed like the Research Biologists of the past ten years??!?


:hmm

_________________
We all have the choice to exercise Free Will.
Omnia Vincit Veritas
"Ignis natura Renovatur Integram"
SatChitAnanda
"Spirit is the Life, Mind is the Builder, and the Physical is the Result." ~ Edgar Cayce


Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:10 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:38 pm
Posts: 3147
Location: "Consulting the Oracles"
Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 6.0 2011
Sky wrote:
That's a neat report on Longitudinal Diaelectricy you posted Phats - thank you.

I read about the scalar potential being tested back in tne 90's and as you say - the information about it it just keeps vanishing from time to time. Sciece beyond science.

Real pity the people of earth can't resist this manipulation JP started with Testla, openly. At least the one thing we can do is expose it where we can - so well done Phats!

I suppose the next thing to happen is the Electical engineers working on Tesla research or Scalar technologies will start getting offed like the Research Biologists of the past ten years??!?


:hmm


It can happen Sky if their not protected.

Dex

_________________
Extraterrestrial's said to Alex..."The love that you withhold is the pain that you carry lifetime after lifetime".


Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:29 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:25 am
Posts: 3668
Location: Timeline 39, Earth-Moon L1 Lagrange point
Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 6.0 2011
More regarding the attack of Black Ops on the ning:(1)
Quote:
On June 23rd at approximately 06:00 UTC, over three hundred ECAPS members were deleted during a planned attack by CIA funded black ops which hacked into the ning and acquired admin privileges. This intrusion was soon discovered and isolated by the moderating staff, and while over fifty member accounts were able to be restored, many valuable blogs and comments were lost.

Nancy has written ZetaTalk which confirms that the source of the attack was from black ops, which further demonstrates the immense significance of information that is provided here.

SOZT

The standard rule, not only in human society, is that CHANGE is hard to accept. The ning has had rapid growth, and evolving debunker schemes, and could not be expected to anticipate every twist and turn as time passed. Debunking has not succeeded as in the past, where disinformation could be posted and arguments against the validity of ZetaTalk shouted out what Nancy was trying to post or other trying to discuss. If one studies the CIA methods, one can see many of the new methods being tried. We point to this because the CIA is a resource for the debunkers, who include those members of the Defense Intelligence who do not want either the alien presence OR the presence of Planet X to be known, and through former MJ12 membership likewise is used as a resource by the wealthy.

EOZT

Notes:
(1)
http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blog ... y-black-op

_________________
--
Remember: this whole thing is about self-responsibility, self-rule and self choice.
Überm Sternenzelt richtet Gott, wie wir gerichtet.


Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:35 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:46 am
Posts: 2755
Location: Miles from DC in rural PA
Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 6.0 2011
First, the breaking news of a 7.4 off the Aleutian Islands. Being that there's no population to disturb out there, you probably won't see anything on the MSM, as they don't want to have to cover ANY earthquakes if they don't have to.

7.4 Mw - FOX ISLANDS, ALEUTIAN ISLANDS

Preliminary Earthquake Report
Magnitude 7.4 Mw
Date-Time
24 Jun 2011 03:09:39 UTC
23 Jun 2011 18:09:39 near epicenter
23 Jun 2011 22:09:39 standard time in your timezone
Location 52.042N 171.841W
Depth 46 km


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
edit to add: thanks recall for sharing that; you should put a headline on it

BLACK-OPS HACKS POLESHIFT NING, DELETES HUNDREDS OF ACCOUNTS

Some cynics might suggest this couldn't have happened, and if it did it was a self-inflicted wound that was
'spun' to make it look like the 'evil PTB' had attacked poor Nancy once again. Uh, no, I don't think so. That's no way to bring in new members, by deleting over 300 of your existing members.

Note that in the past couple of days Obama has made a major announcement about bringing home tens of thousands of troops from Afghanistan because they'll be "needed at home" (confirms ZT), and also the video on GLP of the inactive reservists who's telling the world that other inactive reservists are being called up for "1-day training" sessions, etc:

http://video.__________.com/video/US_VE ... 2dc0450a88

(replace the underscore line with godlikeproductions; I don't feel comfortable linking directly to GLP)

The Establishment is preparing for the New Madrid Adjustment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Phatman wrote:
....in regards to the patent that Marconi filed over the top of Tesla's. Tesla's patent was the wireless transmission of energy not information. This energy transmission was done without losses during transmission. Marconi's patent was on Transverse Electromagnetism as a means of propagation. The Marconi method is the one we currently use everywhere. It is a very lossy transmission methodology and differs from the Tesla method in several ways.

....

According to Einstein / Planks constant I thought that nothing could go faster than light ? No. This is not completely correct. Masses cannot travel faster than light in a relativistic mode whereas forces can and do travel faster than light speed and this was part of Nicola Tesla's wireless transmission of energy patent. It was this patent which said that the energy that was transmitted traveled at Pi / 2 times the speed of light or 291,000 miles per second. It was this patent that JP Morgan spent a fortune trying to crush because he and others wanted to strap everyone with a power bill. Energy was the biggest commodity at the time and still is the biggest commodity which we are being forced to use.

----

The PTB's use non renewable energy as a secret weapon to say you are the ones who are wasteful when it is they who have foisted these systems of control over each and every one of us. We should be flying at this point. Our homes should be flying. How Cities should be in the sky. We should be moving out into the vast expanse of our Universe. This has been removed from our reach. It has been taken away from us just as many of Nicola Tesla's achievements have been taken away from us.

I have told you time and time again that vast networks of Deep Underground Cities exist which sport advanced technologies that we fail to come close to comprehend. I have seen some of these places and some of these technologies. This is why I am on a crusade to uncover the truth.


Phatz, you may recall I just recently read the Margaret Cheney bio of Tesla, which I recommend as probably THE defnitive biography on the man - for the layman, at least. Gripping, and very detailed. Ms. Cheney does a great job of showing just how far-reaching Tesla's inventions were, and how he really was the "father of the Twentieth Century". Unfortunately for him, he passed away in January of 1943, the very year the US Supreme Court upheld the primacy of his radio patents, ruling that Marconi was NOT the "father of radio", Tesla was. And while you are right that Tesla was more concerned with transmitting energy, not merely information, his "World Broadcast Center" at Wardenclyffe on Long Island New York was intended to transmit everything that we have today. Unfortunately he couldn't get enough funding and eventually all the workmen dwindled away and the site was vandalized and eventually destroyed because the US gov't. in WWI suspected it would be used to help the Germans sabotage the coast. In fact, the US gov't. turned down most of his inventions that, had they but accepted them when offered, would have given the US guided missiles and torpedoes in the First World War, let alone the Second.

The main problem with Tesla's patented energy transmission process is that it was never provable, despite the several million dollars that he received from investors - including first J Pierpont Morgan and then later his son, J P Morgan. The truth is different from the legend though; Morgan never actively went after suppressing the "energy transmission" Tesla had promised, because Tesla had wisely structured the investment around the transmission of sound and image (yes, television....not merely radio transmission) and only later, when he was desperate, did he admit the goal was to transmit energy. And while he was highly intelligent and expert in the ways of the world and an experienced socialite, he still thought the "movers and shakers" of the world would welcome a "wireless form of electricity distribution". This has been widely misunderstood in the world of 'conspiracy theory', as even I was subject to the legends that have grown up around the issue of 'free energy'.

(This is not to say we aren't allowed a way to transmit electricity in a limited form over a limited distance, though this is not what Tesla had promised the world audience. We do, in fact, do that today....the new trendy smartphone charger that is basically a "pad" where you place your small electronic device will 'recharge' without any connecting wires. And Tesla was able to demonstrate, to the London Royal Society, the effects of "radiant energy" of which he was the master.)

Tesla also made the mistake - like he had when Westinghouse told him the bankers willing to finance his alternating-current power companies wanted him to renounce his royalties-per-horsepower Memorandum of Agreement with him - of signing over some of the pertinent patents to J Pierpont Morgan for the first major infusion of cash that went to building the World Broadcasting System at Wardenclyffe.

However, I've come to accept that we, as present-day homo sapiens in the grip of a corporatist cabal that seeks a one-world government NOT for the benefit of the masses but the benefit of an elite few, will NOT be allowed "free energy" until after the......"house-cleaning". "We" simply can't handle it. First, the masses of naive and clueless humans (God love 'em) wouldn't be able to handle the responsibility, mainly due to the fact that once they can become 'as gods' (with "free energy") they would simply take the place of the current selfish power-elite, which spends its thought-time planning on how to use the technology at its disposal to exploit even further the masses, and dazzle and terrorize the other inhabitants of the local universe. I do believe though that after the house of cards comes tumbling down, and we start afresh, those allowed the privilege to re-incarnate on this world will finally be allowed that gift, because they'll be of sufficient wisdom to handle it the responsibility. That's strictly my own opinion of course, though shared by many, and came to me after much research and reflection. The logic of it is inescapable (to me, anyway).

Here's an important snip I found about Tesla earlier:

from http://www.hbci.com/~wenonah/new/tesla.htm

Quote:
Tesla's patent claims, it will be noted, generally iterate one or two basic ideas but described in several ways: this is good patent form. There are no unusual requirements of the drawings, so long as they correspond well with the specifications. Tesla never sent actual models with any filing, though a skeptical examiner did visit once to have a look at his remote–controlled devices (No. 613,809). The Patent Office only occasionally insists upon working models, most famously for all applicants presenting perpetual motion machines. But then, the Patent Office for years used the same tactic to shoo away persons bearing drawings of flying machines.
...
Tesla and his lawyers submitted arguments to dissolve potential interferences in nearly every patent. Against an earlier radio patent by Wilson, for example, Tesla pointed out that his own four–circuit transmitter / receiver (No. 725,605) operated with two distinct frequencies, while Wilson's used only one, polarized in two planes. Similar distinctions were made to challenges on behalf of Fessenden, Cardwell, MacKaye, Hogg, and DeForest.

When all the changes are made, claims language negotiated, objections answered, the sheaf of correspondence concerning a single Tesla patent, the "patent wrapper," might run to fifty or eighty pages and thousands of dollars in legal fees.

With all of these matters settled, and with the examiner satisfied that the patent can be reduced to "constructive practice"-that it can actually be built–a patent may finally be granted. (Tesla had a great deal of difficulty convincing the Patent Office about a balloon-supported conductor in No. 645,576. The inventor clearly didn't care how his antenna arrived at a great elevation, but the examiner did.)
...
...
The pivotal patent case concerning priority in radio (Marconi Wireless Telegraph Co. v. U.S., 320 U.S. 1) didn't work its way up to the Supreme Court until 1943, when some of the issues in question were nearly thirty years old. Tesla, it must be understood, was not a party to this suit.

Marconi v. U.S. had begun as an action to recover licensing fees from the government for its use of certain radio equipment during World War 1. Although Marconi Wireless had ceased to exist after 1919, its patents and other property having been absorbed by RCA, it reserved the right to pursue this litigation. The legal ghost that Marconi Wireless had become won a victory in the U.S. Court of Claims to the tune of $42,984.93, but only by the thinnest edge: survival of a single claim among the many in the patent. The government appealed to the Supreme Court.

In the course of its eighty–page decision, the Court found it necessary to rule on many points of law, procedure, and fact, including the facts, or history, of radio development. Its consideration relied heavily on what it named a radio communication system with "two tuned circuits each at the transmitter and receiver, all four tuned to the same frequency," by which it meant tuned antenna (output / input) and oscillator (signal / detector) circuits coupled by transformers in each piece of equipment. But this should not be confused with the four circuits of a later, more sophisticated Tesla patent (No. 723,188), in which two different frequencies are transmitted and received–to eliminate a degree of noise and (though the Patent Office contested the claim) to allow greater privacy of transmission.

A majority of the Court found, after tracing the lineage of radio through Maxwell, Hertz, Lodge, Tesla, and Crookes, the basic Marconi patent (No. 763,772, filed Nov. 1900) used nothing not already included in Tesla's earlier patent No. 645,576 (filed Sept. 1897), except for the presence in Marconi's design of an inductively tuneable antenna. (And the antenna element under discussion-Lodge's patent, No. 609,104-was bought from Lodge by Marconi.) The Court went on to note that Stone's radio patent (No. 714,756) completely anticipated Marconi's, antenna included. Stone, by the way, had always credited Tesla with the first basic, workable design, saying of his own patent it was "practically the same as that employed by Tesla" –but with the valuable refinements of a tuneable antenna and design adjustments to "swamp" parasitic oscillations in the transmitter.

Even the patent history of Marconi No. 763,772 showed serious blemishes: it had been rejected outright by the Patent Office and was only wrangled into being by persistent renewal and argument of Marconi's lawyers. With the facts thus marshalled, and observing that no amount of commercial success could save Marconi's patent, the Court held it invalid.

The decision was stunning, especially in view of the ease with which the Marconi patent had prevailed in earlier suits. In a 1914 case one federal judge found singular value in Marconi's use of a ground connection, and heaped praises on him as the indubitable inventor of radio. Nearly thirty years later, writing in dissent of Marconi v. U.S., justice Frankfurter would credit only Marconi with having the "flash," the stroke of genius, that unites disparate elements into a fundamentally new process or device. Yet he could not identify wherein Marconi's patent differed from those that had come before.

More than one judge has lamented the court's role as scientific referee, for it often has little in resources or temperament to give the job an assured performance. Utterly specious notions persisted for years, in and out of court, over such things as a ground connection-chaff thrown into the proceedings by lawyers hoping to add technical mystery and confusion. (There is a ground in all of Tesla's patent specifications, and in everyone else's equipment, too.)

Slowly, perhaps a little grudgingly, writers of scientific history have enlarged their paragraphs on the development of radio, giving Tesla the credit he is due. Surely, as the patents show, if that all–unifying "flash" came to any man, it was Nikola Tesla.


As to your comment about how the PTB force us to feel guilty, I strongly agree. After all, we can only use what they give us to use, what they sell to us (at an affordable price), and it irks me to no end when the Global Warming crowd tries to make use feel guilty about our "carbon footprint". Sure, we could all do a better job of recycling and being more efficient and conservation-minded, but even Al Gore himself was found to have a house-full of non-energy-efficient light bulbs, right up until recently. Maybe it's only the 500 million of the 'elect', who are expected to 'inherit the Earth', that will wait until a "culling", but that's another issue I'll revisit with you shortly, in regards to your post a page or 2 ago.

Another issue of great interest that we both have discussed on several occasions is the matter of the DUMBs....the "Deep Underground Military Bases". I know this is one of the few facts that many with differing eschatological beliefs concur in: they exist. They are expensive to build. They are complex, they are indeed deep, and they are now - for the most part - in a state of flux, and will NOT (from what I have learned over the past few years) be used for their original purpose - to house the elite that were planning on riding out the poleshift in them. Now, having tested them (the first Alternative) they've been found wanting, and humans die frequently and mysteriously in them (from gases we aren't used to dealing with topside). Also, since it's now understood they'll become more like "tombs" than "lifeboats", the mercenaries that have been hired to defend the cabal will be offered space in them, the better to eliminate them when they won't be needed any more. Again, strictly my opinion, but based on a number of facts - some of which I'm not at liberty to share.

_________________
"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Nov. 21, 1963.


Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:30 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:26 pm
Posts: 425
Location: Over here
Post Radio was Demonstrated first by an American Dentist
http://inventors.about.com/od/rstartinventions/a/radio.htm

_________________
"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move."

Douglas Adams


Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:45 am
Profile
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:54 am
Posts: 1285
Location: London
Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 6.0 2011
This is wonderful news, except that 600 calories is a near starvation diet and therefore people MUST not try this at home without their doctor's consent & supervision.

Perhaps this type of treatment would be best carried out in a residential clinic where there is 24/7 supervision and monitoring.

Simon

http://www.ncl.ac.uk/press.office/press.release/item/diet-reverses-type-2-diabetes

Diet reverses Type 2 Diabetes

A Newcastle University team has discovered that Type 2 diabetes can be reversed by an extreme low calorie diet alone.

Affecting two and half million people in the UK – and on the increase – Type 2 diabetes is a long-term condition caused by too much glucose, a type of sugar, in the blood.

In an early stage clinical trial of 11 people, funded by Diabetes UK, all reversed their diabetes by drastically cutting their food intake to just 600 calories a day for two months. And three months later, seven remained free of diabetes.

Professor Roy Taylor of Newcastle University who led the study and is also Director of the Newcastle Magnetic Resonance Centre said: “To have people free of diabetes after years with the condition is remarkable - and all because of an eight week diet.

<snip>

_________________
Citizen of Planet Earth, living in the British Isles.


Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:23 pm
Profile
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:25 am
Posts: 3668
Location: Timeline 39, Earth-Moon L1 Lagrange point
 Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 6.0 2011
Fort Calhoun situation + pics (1):
Last update / Dernières mises à jours effectuées le Saturday 25 June 2011 à 14:11
Quote:
How comforting is it to know that a nuclear facility is flood-protected by sandbags?
This would be laughable if it weren't so tragic.

Comment est-ce rassurant de savoir qu'une installation nucléaire est protégée contre les inondations par des sacs de sable ?
Cela serait risible si ce n'était pas tragique.


Notes:
(1)
http://www.cartoradiations.fr/Fort_Calhoun.php

_________________
--
Remember: this whole thing is about self-responsibility, self-rule and self choice.
Überm Sternenzelt richtet Gott, wie wir gerichtet.


Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:39 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:25 am
Posts: 3668
Location: Timeline 39, Earth-Moon L1 Lagrange point
Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 6.0 2011
NASA:
What's to Blame for Wild Weather? "La Nada" (1)
Quote:
Record snowfall, killer tornadoes, devastating floods: There’s no doubt about it. Since Dec. 2010, the weather in the USA has been positively wild. But why?

Some recent news reports have attributed the phenomenon to an extreme "La Niña," a band of cold water stretching across the Pacific Ocean with global repercussions for climate and weather. But NASA climatologist Bill Patzert names a different suspect: "La Nada."

Notes:
(1)
http://science.nasa.gov/science-news/sc ... ldweather/

_________________
--
Remember: this whole thing is about self-responsibility, self-rule and self choice.
Überm Sternenzelt richtet Gott, wie wir gerichtet.


Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:43 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:50 am
Posts: 284
Location: UK
Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 6.0 2011
http://weatherwars.info/
and
http://www.youtube.com/user/dutchsinse

This weather is man-made. There are so many people now watching the manipulation of the weather it's undeniable. Are 'they' trying to provoke the New Madrid to collapse with the weight of water? Are 'they' trying to starve the populace by flooding all the breadbaskets of the USA? Are 'they ' implementing Agenda 21? Probably YES to all those questions.

I have been watching all the monitoring of radar, strange beams etc on many channels now for the last 3 months. Plus monitoring the HAARP activity. Some posters have their terminology wrong, but rings mean danger - proven many many times.

http://www.youtube.com/user/dutchsinse#p/u/9/tJH6N7bL6g4

Notwithstanding the trajectory of the planets and their impact globally, this nonsensical weather if definitely man-made/exacerbated.

Avid :flame :flame :flame

"Cloudfactories USA and powering, directing and finetuning of the storms"


Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:42 pm
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 8:54 am
Posts: 4921
Location: Canada
Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 6.0 2011
Asteroid, 2011 MD, To Zip Past Earth On Monday

Image

PASADENA, Calif. -- NASA says a newly discovered asteroid will have a close encounter with Earth on Monday, but there's no need to worry.

Full Story >>>
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/06/2 ... ?ir=Canada

_________________
Image Please Obey the Golden Rules viewtopic.php?f=31&t=3563&p=40912#p40912


Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:56 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:25 am
Posts: 3668
Location: Timeline 39, Earth-Moon L1 Lagrange point
Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 6.0 2011
Soil liquefaction describes a phenomenon whereby a saturated soil substantially loses strength and stiffness in response to an applied stress (1) see it on a beach in Australia:

Also on the news:
http://au.news.yahoo.com/video/national/watch/25744769
Notes:
(1)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soil_liquefaction

:puter

_________________
--
Remember: this whole thing is about self-responsibility, self-rule and self choice.
Überm Sternenzelt richtet Gott, wie wir gerichtet.


Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:00 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 09, 2010 7:54 pm
Posts: 120
Location: Lost Angeles
Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 6.0 2011

update to recall's recent post:

Flood wall fails at Fort Calhoun

By Sam Womack
WORLD-HERALD STAFF WRITER

Floodwaters surrounded several buildings at the Fort Calhoun Nuclear Station early Sunday morning after a water-filled wall collapsed.

The plant, about 19 miles north of Omaha, remains safe, Omaha Public Power District officials said Sunday afternoon.

The U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission is monitoring the Missouri River at the plant, which has been shut down since early April for refueling.

The 2,000-foot berm collapsed about 1:25 a.m. Sunday due to “onsite activities,” OPPD officials said. The Aqua Dam provided supplemental flood protection and was not required under NRC regulations.

“We put up the aqua-berm as additional protection,” said OPD spokesman Mike Jones. “(The plant) is in the same situation it would have been in if the berm had not been added. We're still within NRC regulations.”

continue reading, here:
http://www.omaha.com/article/20110626/NEWS01/110629782#flood-wall-fails-at-fort-calhoun

===- ===- ===-

You gotta love that last line... "We're still within NRC regulations." ... so typical.

If you didn't think TS was HTF yet, take a look around...

Regards,
fulcanelli


Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:02 pm
Profile
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:25 am
Posts: 3668
Location: Timeline 39, Earth-Moon L1 Lagrange point
Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 6.0 2011
More on the Flood (1):
Quote:
MSNBC apparently had a picture of the Ft. Calhoun nuclear plant taken today AFTER the 'water dam' - barely visible surrounding the reactor and main control buildings in this photo taken on June 24 - burst. But that page is now 'page not found'.


No Power! (2)
Quote:
June 26, 2011

A berm at a nuclear power plant in Fort Calhoun, Neb., collapsed early this morning, allowing Missouri River flood waters to reach containment buildings and transformers and forcing the shutdown of electrical power.

Tonight, backup generators are cooling the nuclear material at the Fort Calhoun Nuclear Station.

Notes:
(1)
http://rense.com/general94/newst.htm
(2)
http://abcnews.go.com/US/minot-north-da ... PNheadline

_________________
--
Remember: this whole thing is about self-responsibility, self-rule and self choice.
Überm Sternenzelt richtet Gott, wie wir gerichtet.


Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:44 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:25 am
Posts: 3668
Location: Timeline 39, Earth-Moon L1 Lagrange point
Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 6.0 2011
Antartic and the Sun (1)
Quote:
As it lies south of the Antarctic Circle, the sun does not rise at Mawson for approximately six weeks from the first week in June and does not set for the same period from early December. During those six weeks in June and July, the day consists of a few hours of twilight.


But The planet is boucing due the wobble!
This web camera on Mawson, Antartic AU, shows the Sun, in the last 3 days!
Still image:
Image
Edit to add:
chart showing that the sun not show there in these days...
Image
and download the vid:
http://www.mediafire.com/?yi0mqv2mus2h737

Go there:
http://www.antarctica.gov.au/webcams/mawson
Notes:
(1)
http://www.antarctica.gov.au/living-and ... nd-weather

_________________
--
Remember: this whole thing is about self-responsibility, self-rule and self choice.
Überm Sternenzelt richtet Gott, wie wir gerichtet.


Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:06 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:31 pm
Posts: 2768
Location: Fennell bay N.S.W. (AUS)
Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 6.0 2011
Ft Calhoun Newest Photos Have Disappeared
By Dr. Tom Burnett
6-27-11

MSNBC apparently had a picture of the Ft. Calhoun nuclear plant taken today AFTER the 'water dam' - barely visible surrounding the reactor and main control buildings in this photo taken on June 24 - burst. But that page is now 'page not found'.

I'll guess that when the aqua dam burst, the control room was flooded. They are saying "no problem, there is no danger"- but, of course, there IS a problem.

The REASON there is a problem and why they aren't telling the truth is because, while Fukishima is equivalent to about twenty Chernobyls, Ft. Calhoun is equivalent to about twenty Fukushimas.
Not because it has a lot of reactors - or even a very big one. But because it is holding an immense amount of nuclear fuel in its cooling pool.

This isn't some elevated bathtub like the cooling pools at Fukushima. Oh, no. This cooling pool is forty feet UNDER GROUND AND forty feet ABOVE GROUND. It's EIGHTY FEET DEEP IN TOTAL. If they can't cool it, the corn belt is in trouble.

I'm guessing that it's the big rectangular building behind-left (actually touching) the round nuclear reactor containment building.
Why do I think that? Because it has no windows or ventilation and it's about the only building on-site large enough to hold the amount of spent nuclear fuel it has to hold - and, by the way, it was filled up to capacity in 2006 - which is why they had to start storing the excess spent fuel rods in those concrete dry casks outside of the pool. But I could be wrong. If I am, please send me a diagram - not an opinion-gram.

The dry casks are visible near the top of the picture. They are Grey concrete blocks set together on the large, Grey square area.
The casks have white doors facing a little to the left in the photo. The NRC says there is 'no problem' should the casks become partially submerged by Missouri flood waters.

The back-up generators are probably flooded as well. They were ALSO what the rubber dam was in place to protect. Even if they aren't, there is water in the electrical system. That's what the yellow cards from the NRC were about last year - and those cards were never signed off as safe. There are at least six and probably dozens of NRC and government people there 'closely monitoring' the plant. All they can do is watch.

The 'emergency' plans were only thought up when the water started rising and were only implemented beginning on June 6. Before then, the plant owners were still pissing back and forth with the NRC that a flood that bad couldn't happen. And the brilliant rubber condom around the plant didn't just burst by itself. The dumb-asses were piddling around and managed to pop it themselves!

So, when they tell me there is no danger at all, I know otherwise because the rubber dam was the last resort...and that ANY water higher than that is too much - and the water was clearly VERY high up on it when it burst.

I'm thinking that if I call another disaster, and it happens, it will start getting dicey in about sixty-four hours. From now.

Image

_________________
I am a HIGHLY STRUNG PRIMA DONNA (atari)


Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:15 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:38 pm
Posts: 3147
Location: "Consulting the Oracles"
Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 6.0 2011
I felt a good vibe watching the video.

Are aliens getting less camera shy?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/ ... ondon.html

_________________
Extraterrestrial's said to Alex..."The love that you withhold is the pain that you carry lifetime after lifetime".


Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:28 am
Profile WWW
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:55 am
Posts: 3629
Location: 30 clicks N of 3030
Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 6.0 2011
This one is for Dex: -

'Meteorite' Lands On Cricket Pitch During County Match

27 June 2011 04:48

When two spectators standing on the boundary at a cricket match saw an object hurtling down from the sky, their first instinct might have been to applaud.


Image

Meteorite: The rock, a few inches long and believed to be up to 4.5 billion years old, broke in two when it landed


However Jan Marszel, 51, and Richard Haynes, 52, were not witnessing a six, but an extremely rare meteor strike.

The rock, a few inches long and believed to be up to 4.5 billion years old, broke in two when it hit the ground in front of them close to the pitch.

The pair – both Sussex members – were sitting square of the wicket watching the England player Luke Wright bat with Monty Panesar when they spotted the black, five-inch rock hurtling towards them.

Mr Marszel, an IT consultant, said: “We were sitting at the boundary edge when all of a sudden, out of a blue sky, we saw this small dark object hurtling towards us.

“It landed five yards inside the boundary and split into two pieces.

“One piece bounced up and hit me in the chest and the other ended up against the boundary board.

“It came across at quite a speed – if it had hit me full on it could have been very interesting."

The pair have kept the seemingly extraterrestrial pieces of rock for posterity and said they would be happy for experts to examine them.

Retired Mr Haynes, said: “We were quietly supping our pints, both looked up at the same time and saw a black object coming towards us – we didn’t know what it was.

“If it had come from the other direction we might have suspected someone had thrown it, but we saw it come in straight over the ground from quite a way out – it was definitely a meteorite.”

Dr Matthew Genge, a meteorite expert at Imperial College, London, said: “If this turns out to be a meteorite it’s very exciting and would be the first fall in the UK since 1992.

"Potentially it contains secrets as to the formation of our solar system."


http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/science-news/7909343/Meteorite-lands-on-cricket-pitch-during-county-match.html

_________________
We all have the choice to exercise Free Will.
Omnia Vincit Veritas
"Ignis natura Renovatur Integram"
SatChitAnanda
"Spirit is the Life, Mind is the Builder, and the Physical is the Result." ~ Edgar Cayce


Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:05 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:31 pm
Posts: 2768
Location: Fennell bay N.S.W. (AUS)
Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 6.0 2011
Image

Any Relation to the china mirages!



OH DEAR!!!


_________________
I am a HIGHLY STRUNG PRIMA DONNA (atari)


Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:05 pm
Profile YIM
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:55 am
Posts: 3629
Location: 30 clicks N of 3030
Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 6.0 2011
This is from a blog - so I post it in entirety as the story is getting "real" interesting...

Elenin What To Make Of It?
27 June 2011 03:18 by Wikus


Image


The following has been sent to me by a fellow watchman. Like him I can't be 100% sure that Elenin is real. The information supplied is something to take note of. We will know very soon if Elenin is a hoax or a fact. It is just interesting that the climax of this event will coincide with the September date that a UN resolution can possibly start the dividing of Jerusalem… :cool

I want to first start out with a very important disclaimer. I have absolutely no way of knowing that Elenin is real, I have no way of knowing for certain that the JPS (Jet Propulsion Laboratory) is giving out accurate information to those tracking this Brown Dwarf Star, (some since 2004). In fact, I actually called the man who is at the forefront with his findings/warnings and asked him “how can we trust what many are observing on NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory to be accurate and unhampered with by the government”? He responded to say that they have gone back in history, all the way to 1965, and that all past events have unfolded in perfect sync with JPL’s data, confirming in his mind, that it is a reliable source.

Please know that I am making myself vulnerable and I am trusting you to read this information in the context of the above disclaimer, once again, I have no way of knowing what will really transpire in the coming months, however, as Brother Brian would say…..

THIS IS WHAT I KNOW:

* FACT: about two years ago, our government made a decision to no longer allow (non-government) Scientists access to their telescopes and space observations which devastated and mystified the Scientist, nobody has the equipment and resources of the government, this really crippled the scientists in their work. This article stands out in my memory and I remember forwarding it, (via email) at the time.

* FACT: the sun rose two days early in Greenland this year

* FACT: Earthquakes are on the rise, 3 of our most devastating earthquakes in the last 12 months happened when the JPL revealed a perfect alignment between Earth, Elenin and the Sun

* FACT: Not long ago an airport had to repaint their runway because the alignments had shifted so far off

* FACT: A massive seed vault consisting of millions of seeds has just been completed post haste, located deep in ice in the arctic circle

* FACT: For some reason governments have created huge underground bunkers and very large cities designed to withstand cataclysmic events

* FACT: Volcanoes have become unbelievably active, putting out ash that travels the globe and shuts down air traffic, in fact we have 33 active volcanoes right now

* FACT: There have been strange migrating animal die offs, birds by the thousands falling out of the sky dead, fish by the hundreds and hundreds of tons, washing ashore, DEAD, with no explanation

* FACT: We have all read the articles of the massive bee die off over the last few years (which by the way, bees contain magnetite in their systems)

* FACT: There have been freakish, strange weather extremes, from brutal winters to massive heat waves around the world, many breaking 1000 year old records

* FACT: Massive flooding (of biblical proportions) all over the world, today five million are displaced in China due to flooding

* FACT: Sink holes have been appearing all over the earth for several months (many, many sinkholes) with perfectly clean edges, just overnight….I don’t even forward the articles, can’t keep up with them all

* FACT: Articles have starting surfacing (over last couple of weeks) in mainstream media warning of coming solar storms

* FACT: Animals are dieting of starvation, I just read an article that eagles are literally falling out of the sky from hunger, the salmon they normally eat are in such low supply (salmon migrate using magnetite)

* FACT: The Middle East situation as described in Scripture is quickly coming into alignment fulfilling age old prophecies, culminating in what has been called “BLACK SEPTEMBER”

* FACT: There is a star mentioned in Revelation that is cast to the earth, poisoning the water and causing a profound amount of destructions/death to nature and humanity

Others who have done much research say that all of the above natural anomalies are really not a mystery and can simply be answered by the fact that a Brown Dwarf Star also called Elenin (you see the words nine eleven if you examine the name backwards….hmmmm) is moving closer and closer to our Solar System AFFECTING OUR MAGNESTOSPHERE!!!

Thanks to the Brown Dwarf Star, (which is attached to earth and other planets through magnetic portals), we are getting a double dose of magnetism which is interacting and interfering with everything that contains MAGNETITE, magnetite is in the core of the earth, migration animals, bees (and no doubt a host of other things).

Elenin’s magnetic portals are heating and growing the magnetite which is located in the core of the earth, hence, the volcanoes have become extremely active. You see, those who are lucky have a volcano in their vicinity, (although the ash is unhealthy and causes a multitude of problems) because the volcano acts as a release valve for the earth. Yellowstone (unfortunately) has no “release valve” and this is why it is bulging, should the earth give way and explodes, God help us all!!

When migrating animals get hungry, the magnetite in their tissue tells them where to go to find their food, due to the changes in the magnetosphere interfering with the magnetite in their systems, the animals are getting confused and lost never finding their food, then the animals who would eat them are getting hungry, but their food isn’t showing up because they have starved to death, hence they begin to starve as well and it has horrible domino effect.

Remember that so many people are killed by beasts in Revelation? I have always wondered about that, however, it is because they are hungry, the food chain has collapsed! Hunger makes beasts and humans alike abandon natural tendencies, the drive to survive is strong!

The bees…this also explains the bee die offs…..they are leaving their colonies in search of food and getting lost before they get back to their hive!

According to the researcher, the Poles are not shifting; they are actually migrating as the magnetic impacts continue to increase.

Now, this researcher says that the earth has experienced a little bit of a lull in anomalies over the last couple of months because Earth and Elenin have been traveling in the same direction, however, all of that is about to change! He said, the affects of Elenin are going to start getting more obvious around July 7, up to the middle of July, 2011. He said we will not need to wait until September 26, (what many think will be the worst day in this saga) to know that all he is warning of is real. Solar Storms should be getting really bad in September.

July 7, Elenin passes between the Sun and Saturn. He is thinking that the gov. may cause some horrible, national disaster as a distraction to the arrival of Elenin (people are becoming informed).

August 3, Elenin crosses earth’s orbit

September 11, (exactly 10 years to the day from the infamous 9/11) Elenin is closest to the sun, he expects this to cause terrible solar flares (perhaps knocking out power grids) as it passes from the southern hemisphere to the northern hemisphere. Elenin is travelling 300,000 miles a day, but will soon be at 400,000 miles a day, continuing to increase in speed as she approaches our solar system.

September 26, could be a devastating pole shift as Elenin moves on the ecliptic plane and sits between earth and the sun, siphoning off the energy of the magnetic portals which are naturally attached to the earth and sun. He says this could be an “Extinction Level Even” (acronym ELE, the first three letters of this star’s name, hmmmm). HE EXPECTS MUCH DARKNEWS TO HIT THE NORHTERN HEMISPHERE AND ABOUT 10 DAYS OF HORRIBLE SOLAR STORMS TO HIT THE SOUTHERN HEMISPHERE!

October 17, Elenin is closest to the earth

November 22, Sun/Earth/Elenin are back in alignment, with global tectonic plates floating (due to previous damage), possible Japan like tsunamis all over the earth.

Scripture says the earth will reel to and fro like drunkard!

One more thin, remember that the star in Revelation causes the streams to be bitter (poisoned)….Fukushima, caused by an earthquake/tsunami, caused by the magnetic portals, caused by this Brown Dwarf Star have released radioactive poison the water, air and soil. Infant mortality deaths (babies are most quickly affected by the radiation) in Philadelphia have just increased by over 30% in the last few weeks!! I saw an expert (I think featured on a local news station) blame this solely on radiation from Fukushima.

Another thing I thought about. If the mark of the beast is a microchip, society will (I think) need electricity to process this form of commerce. OR, will things get soooo bad, the earth’s power grids are devastated, hence famine, plagues, etc. follow, the globe is given a unified physical currency, with a literal mark (tattoo) placed on our hand or forehead, in my opinion, a literal mark ON the hand or forehead is what Revelation really seems to infer.

The New Age story line is that we are going to go through some kind of darkness, but it is a cleansing to a whole, new, wonderful world….could this also be the pretext for the UFO portion of their lie??

Such a catastrophe could thrust us from birth pangs into hard labour and profound darkness very quickly…

WHAT I DON’T KNOW:

* Are the seals, trumpets and bowls (as listed in Scripture) written in the order in which they will unfold?

* Will they happen simultaneously or consecutively?

* How long could they take to unfold and how long would they last?

* Could Elenin be the actual star in Revelation known as “Wormwood”?

* Could we really be that far into the 70th week?….could we really be that close to the time of Great Tribulation?

Once again….I DONT NO WHAT TO BELIEVE, JUST TRYING TO MAKE SENSE OF IT ALL, and I am trusting all of you to remember that this is the pretext under which I wrote these POSSIBILITIES…you all can do your own research…but there MAY not be much time.


Source


Any thoughts on this issue so far?


:hmm

_________________
We all have the choice to exercise Free Will.
Omnia Vincit Veritas
"Ignis natura Renovatur Integram"
SatChitAnanda
"Spirit is the Life, Mind is the Builder, and the Physical is the Result." ~ Edgar Cayce


Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:17 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:49 pm
Posts: 771
Location: Wisconsin
Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 6.0 2011
fr33kSh0w2012 wrote:
Image

Any Relation to the china mirages!



OH DEAR!!!




What is this guy talking about????? I see no ride. I have seen a lot of that lately. They show a picture and explane it away with no real proof. Just a bunch of words! Sorry I am not falling for that one!

_________________
the time traveler


Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:45 pm
Profile
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 09, 2010 7:54 pm
Posts: 120
Location: Lost Angeles
Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 6.0 2011
Sky...

From Leonid Elenin, himself:

What if we replace comet C/2010 X1 (Elenin) by brown dwarf with mass about 0.05 of Solar mass? This video demonstrate time interval from 2000 to 2020 years. As you can see, dramatic changes in the orbit of Saturn would have started 3 years ago. But at this time all planets are on it’s nominal orbits. I think myth about “brown dwarf instead comet Elenin” is debunked. You can see that by yourself.



Numerical integration was carried out by ORSA software using RADAU15-th order integrator.

[from http://spaceobs.org/en/2011/06/03/what-if-we-replace-comet-elenin-by-brown-dwarf/#]

===- ===- ===-

While I do believe the S is starting to HTF... I think people like Terral and the many others claiming Comet Elenin is Nibiru aka Planet X, Alderaan, Dantooine, Dark Star, Destroyer, Devil, El Diablo, Lucifer, Naboo, Nemesis, Phaeton, Tatooine, The Brown Dwarf Star, Wormwood, Yendor or Zardoz will soon be likened to Harold Camping or NL. Sure, both of these people still have followers... which might suggest a thing or two...

Regards,
fulcanelli


Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:46 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 917 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 37  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by Vjacheslav Trushkin for Free Forums/DivisionCore.